[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I expected a confused mess of a movie with some trippy visuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Anomalisa_poster[1].jpg (59 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
Anomalisa_poster[1].jpg
59 KB, 260x385
I expected a confused mess of a movie with some trippy visuals and stupid message, instead I got American Beauty: The Animation.
>>
>>71242894
Is that a good thing?
>>
>>71242912
Was she actually punched by Kurt Russell in Hatefull 8?
>>
>>71242912
It's pretty good, yes. I watched it right after Knight of Cups so I was surprised that those animatronic models have more humanity to them than fucking Christian Bale.
>>
>>71242912
Why does she only star in Kinos
>>
>>71242928
She says that Kurt made it look believable, but she felt extremely safe while handcuffed to him. She's said actors before would accidentally sock her in a movie/play, but not Kurt.
>>71243103
She tries to avoid boring movies like rom coms, it really helps her filmography (not all the time)
>>71243087
I'm glad to hear!
>>
>>71242912
Holy shit, she's in new Twin Peaks!
>>
>>71243158
Based Kurt
>>
>>71242912
american beauty is fun and anomalisa is cringy so no. it's watchable though.
>>
>>71243405
It's cringy on purpose though.
Also, how long ago have you seen American Beauty? It's also cringy.
>>
>>71242894
white people problems the movie
>>
Couldn't make it past 15 minutes

The mindset driving the film was too Jewish. His conversation with the cab drivers was excruciating and I sat there wondering what kind of mind would want to create art that represented this. Then I just turned it off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.