[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fight the patriarchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x913
>Muh strong womyns

Game of cucks = dropped
>>
CHAT SHIT GET BANGED
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 900x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 900x514
Well, it's set in a fantasy Middle Ages so, there actually IS a patriarchy. As opposed to right now, where there isn't.
>>
>>71175692
>fighting the patriachy
>literally slave to the >biggest patriarch in westeros
>>
>>71175692
>Theon helped her escape
>Jon leads an army of men to battle
>CIA saves Jons army of men with another army of men
>Sansa shittalks Ramsay before his dog eats him
Sansa BTFO the patriarchy u guize!
>>
>>71175746
Fighting the Patriarchy in an imaginary land is better than fighting an imaginary Patriarchy? You got me thinking with that post.

All feminists should fight the Patriarchy in the middle east. They're wasting their time over here.
>>
File: 1466560172813.jpg (248 KB, 640x1544) Image search: [Google]
1466560172813.jpg
248 KB, 640x1544
They deleted the top comment
>>
>why didn't you let me talk :(
>no one was stopping you
>but I know nothing about fighting >:(
then learn you stupid fucking bitch
>muh imaginary nothing is keeping me down even though I have all the opportunities
>>
>>71175928

based Abshishehshksks jaha
>>
>>71175692
Beginning of last season I thought she was going to turn into a baby littlefinger. I was sorely disappointed they turned her storyline into garbage STRONG WOMEN garbage.
>>
>>71175692
how are you posting this from the 1950s?
>>
>>71175928
top banter
>>
>>71175692
I never made it through the first ep. Could always tell this show was pure degeneracy
>>
File: tumblr_o79puaF7ox1um61dko1_1280.jpg (104 KB, 605x754) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o79puaF7ox1um61dko1_1280.jpg
104 KB, 605x754
Only girl worth her salt was Lyanna Mormont.

Why do you even care what the PR people are writing on the fucking facebook page. Of course they are going to try luring in more viewers.
>>
>>71176121
>years matter meme
>>
>>71176333

Delete your autism
>>
File: CIABaelish.jpg (47 KB, 805x638) Image search: [Google]
CIABaelish.jpg
47 KB, 805x638
Don't worry familia, Azor Jon will be proclaimed King in the North next week.
>>
I dropped it at the beginning of this season which is quite frankly many seasons too late to feel proud
>>
>she is subservient to the biggest patriarch
>she doesn't contribute in any way to Ram getting jailed
>she doesn't even have the guts to go inside and kill him herself

>FIGHTAN DA PATRIARCHY
Wut?
>>
I heard there was a backlash happening against feminism coming from women at the moment, is that true?
>>
First it was the demons in disguise coming to the mortal world.
Then it was the aliens abducting people.
Then it was the lizard aliens among us.
Then it was the government mind control program.
Then it was the Jews controlling everything.
And now it is the Patriarchy consolidating all the aforementioned.

I wonder what the next trope will be for the tinfoil hats, conspiracy theorists, and generally people with mental disabilities like feminists.
>>
File: Feminism Template.jpg (3 MB, 2227x5000) Image search: [Google]
Feminism Template.jpg
3 MB, 2227x5000
>>71176396
Pretty much. Just google "womenagainstfeminism".
Women are starting to feel that Feminism is producing infantilism and patronizing them while treating them as children that need their hands held by the righteous and superior Feminist preachers/leaders.
People finally realize Feminism is the proof of the Horseshoe theory in how they are so similar to religious fundamentalists and religious organizations.
Why do you ask?
>>
>>71176417
>yes goyim, Jewish conspiracy is just as ridiculous as Lizards and Aliens
>>
>>71176417
Islam, but it will too late for them.
Looks like it's time to repeat words of one greek
"I would rather see a Turkish turban in the midst of the City than the Latin mitre"
>>
>>71176500
If there is any danger in a Jewish conspiracy, then why is the whole world hating Jews even more today,
down to the point that it went and even voted independence to Palestine as a middle finger?
Please anon, get some perspective.
>>
>>71175928
0.1% faith restored in FB.
>>
>>71175692
>Fight the Patriarchy
>Patriarchy is the only thing keeping you from getting raped and killed
>>
>>71176500
w-wait a minute...are you saying jews are real?!
>>
>>71175692
it's not like we didn't know it already
>>
>>71176528
that's not antisemitism, that's anti-western sentiment run amock
>>
>>71175928
Facebook = safe hugging space
>>
>>71176615
Antisemitism is itself a misnomer since Jews aren't the only semitic group in the Middle East, which is discriminatory towards other groups to identify it solely with Jews;
while plenty of Western nations themselves had high ani-Israel sentiments during the vote.

It can also be added that being anti-Israel can not translate to being anti-West, since the West gets the majority of the animosity projected via Israel, and not the other way around.
Hell, the West is abandoning Shitsrael now, as they are finally realizing that they should have let Democratic Iran become a thing to be used by the West as a better representative,
rather than fucking it up under some idiotic anti-communist fear justification.
Tides are changing.
>>
>>71176528
The illusion of freedom.
Notice how no one with any power is actually doing anything to Israel? Get some perspective
>>
>ITT: People who have no idea what the word Patriarchy means and think Womenagainstfeminism isn't just a bunch of alt-right golddiggers who are butthurt they can't mooch off men for their entire lives and think the 1950s being stuck in the kitchen was a golden era.
>>
File: mfwcia.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
mfwcia.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

>SANS: OH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO HAVE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

>LF: YESH HAVE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

>SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOOP, S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THE SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

>LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE SOMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

>SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS
>>
>>71176737
You are going to have to put some more work on that bait.
As it is, it can only catch soda cans and tires.
>>
>>71176692
>since the West gets the majority of the animosity projected via Israel, and not the other way around.
that's true, if by animosity we mean the hatred coming from the arab world.

But european-led (pro-arab) anti-israel sentiment is just an extension of self-flagelation (and things like white guilt, anti "colonial heritage", holocaust guilt, pacifism etc). There's no real palpable anti-jew sentiment.
>>
File: 1403994078127.jpg (85 KB, 634x672) Image search: [Google]
1403994078127.jpg
85 KB, 634x672
>>71176768
>>
>>71176793

?
>>
>>71175928
>You don't have to ruin the show
Too late, see Season 2.
>>
>>71176466

I've always thought that man vs woman survivor "accidental experiment" was bollocks. They didn't choose men and women randomly they chose them according to what would be popular on tv being manly handy men and princess do nothings.
>>
>>71175881
That's too dangerous, anon! They know that they'd get mass-raped over there if they tried to pull their bs. They only want to fight against the White Patriarchy. They won't even protest in front of the Saudi embassy or anything.
>>
Well, at least muslims will take care about their equality.
>>
>>71175692
kek will pirate it now
>>
>>71175692
Why do retards think Sansa is smart and have the upper hand because she killed Ramsay? She played right into Littlefinger's hands, he's the only one in the north now with an army.
>>
>>71175928
>>>/pol/

please die on the way there, thanks
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.