[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Feminism >Sansa calling the shots >Daenerys dominating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 512x288
Game of Feminism

>Sansa calling the shots
>Daenerys dominating everyone
>Cersei and Margery
>A little girl rules house Mormont
>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis, saves Sansa.
>Yara Greyjoy calls the shots and empowers Theon
>much stronk wymin

When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?
>>
>>70509258

Right around the same time you lost your virginity.
>>
>>70509258
yup i noticed it too.Season 6 have gone full SJW feminist force,not even hiding it anymore,its pretty obvious
>>
>>70509258
>Sansa calling the shots
You mean Jon Snow is carting her around to try and gain support for an army he's leading and using her name for legitimacy.
>Daenerys dominating everyone
Okay.
>Cersei and Margery
Their scenes are kino as fuck, your point?
>A little girl rules house Mormont
Which is in line with the books. The men of House Mormont have bad luck getting exiled or taking the black. So only the women are left to rule.
>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis, saves Sansa.
Okay.
>Yara Greyjoy calls the shots and empowers Theon
Which is in line with the books.

You're literally no better than SJWs who claim everything is racism.
>>
>>70509453
SJWs have hijacked this train as soon as it became popular. D&D (cuck & cuck) are bringing it in line with mainstream culture. Which means political correctness through the roof and figurative castration of anything that could be mistaken for misogyny.
>>
>>70509258
Lmao you're a retard, Sansa got BTFO. Stop with this shitty feminism meme, it's not funny, just annoying.
>>
every show is starting to do this.
>>
>>70509258

The show has has been like this since season 1 you absolute autist
>>
>>70509590
Nah BS. I don't tow either line but she's gonna get ravens and save the day. It's as obvious and hamfisted seeming as merry and pippin rousing the ents.

I'll take it all back if D n D let Ayra bleed out though...
>>
>>70509258
Yeah, it's "quality" television disguised as liberal propaganda like most television is. All men in the show are victim to "toxic masculinity" and slaves to the desire of women whereas women are pure, noble, without faults etc. The women who do have faults are because of men. George Martin's books even back in the 90s were always garbage and his nihilistic nonsense that invariably says nothing about the human condition because he insists that there is no reason who do anything and all men are demonic rapists who think with their cocks. The disparity of quality between GoT and Lord of the Rings is so wide I don't know how they are considered comparable.
>>
All the cool stronk male characters are ded.

All we have left are women and Jon
>>
>>70509697
Season 1? Before they killed all the men? Count how many Khals, Kings, Knights, Lords were killed off
>>
The books had their fair share of women in power, but it was never as pronounced/bad as in the show.

Characters like Kevan, Mace and Randyll have completely lost their purpose (Mace is still great but he's a living joke right now), to make place Cersei, Olenna and Margaery. Kevan is the hand of the king, why the fuck is he so unimportant.
>>
>>70509258
You forgot about
>Sand Snakes take Dorn no questions asked
>>
>>70509258

The show has been degenerate trash since day one

Muh strong women
Muh gays
Muh sex scenes/nudity
Muh little people are people too!

It's as far away from a medieval setting as you can get.

LotR is closer. Which is saying a lot.
>>
>>70509620

Every show and every movie, as for the GoT part you can see how silence feminist are regarding this show, before season 6 they were all like "WOMYN DONT MATTER IN GOT, THEY ARE THERE JUST TO BE RAPED AND OPRESSED OMG OMG OMG TRIGGERED"

>now they are all fine and dandy and suport the show, well done D&D you got your free marketing you deserve they will bring lots of their cucks to support your show!
>>
>>70509729
>>70509729
>women are pure, noble, without faults

Sure, I mean look at Cersei. Incestuous dingbat going powermad and driving the realm into the ground. Flawless.
>>
>>70509729
Yea most sex in this show has been either rape, or men paying whores for it. Or incest. Exactly as feminists see it. Men are either degenerates or cucks
>>
>>70509258
>executes stannis
haha good one
>>
>>70509940
Agreed. If they don't show them dying, they're as good as alive. Same with Aryas teacher.
>>
Guys im noticing also that the season 6 have gone pretty soft.I mean:no nudity,no violence,no blood,nothing.It can have a pg rating,it can be shown on some kids' channel at this point and no one would care.
>>
>>70510066
>no nudity
denny
>>
>>70510097
im pretty sure she had a body double,so it kinda doesn't count.
>>
>>70509886
She is displayed as a result of Tywin's cruelty and neglect, because she has no responsibility as woman other than to breed children she is a sympathetic feminist figure.
>>
File: illusion of choice media.jpg (133 KB, 655x889) Image search: [Google]
illusion of choice media.jpg
133 KB, 655x889
>>70509258
>Q: When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?
A: Season 2
The moment a show starts to get popular it gets "second season niggeritis". What made a show great to begin with: its faithfulness to original content, begins to take a back seat to political correctness and the show itself becomes a vehicle for "educating the masses to leftist doctrine".

Think of a show...any show of consequence in the last 20 years and apply this theory in a per season basis.

There is a war going on for the minds of the impressionable and most people aren't even aware of it.
>>
File: 2gaucyW.gif (2 MB, 420x460) Image search: [Google]
2gaucyW.gif
2 MB, 420x460
HBO pioneered pandering to progressives in order to generate free publicity in the press.

No surprise that GoT is a victim of this pandering now.

It has also infected Netflix.

The only hold out is Amazon Prime and I hope to God, they change the system.
>>
>>70510207
>She is displayed as a result of Tywin's cruelty and neglect
So are her brothers.
>>
File: fds.gif (1 MB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
fds.gif
1 MB, 599x335
>>70510066

Did you completely miss the Yara and Theon scene this week?

I still think the Yara name change is fucking dumb.
>>
>>70510316

What's this from?
>>
>>70510365
Why did they do that? Was something wrong with Asha?
>>
>>70509258
Why are you faggots so surprised. GRRM has openly admitted to being a feminist and social activist? If his books have it why wouldn't the show?
>>
>>70510435
It was so people wouldn't confuse her with Osha.

Same with Hodor's name changed from Walder to Wylis to avoid confusion with Walder Frey.
>>
>>70510316
I wanna fuck the tits off that one
>>
>>70509258
Martin's life history consists of getting literally cucked by strong feminist women who used him to further their careers.
>>
>>70509821
but anon, there are stron women, there are gays, sex and nudity exist, and little people are people.

:(
>>
>>70509258
Of course. All mainstream media is saturated with this shit. Only Trump or a nuclear holocaust can save us now.
>>
>>70509310
>>70509453
>>70509590
>>70509697
It is literally the same thing with every major female character this season except cersei, every time a female character is introduced like the mummer actress you know the same thing will happen.

1: some guy is mean to her
2: she knocks over the braziers with her little finger and defeats them easily

Why is it wrong to criticize shitty contrived plots? Do you actually prefer the sand sisters to early Brienne? We never expected the red wedding, but it is almost certain that margaery will defeat le evil homophobe high sparrow. If she didn't, you'd cry.
>>
>>70509258

season 5
>>
>>70509310
so he lost his virginity in season 5?

way to go op!
>>
>>70510316
Does a girl have a name?
>>
File: 1460444569307.jpg (44 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1460444569307.jpg
44 KB, 385x385
>>70510312
Happens with every show, get people hooked and then start with the blatant propaganda

I'm certain the correct way to go about things is watch the first series then knock it on the head.

Shows like Game Of Thrones, House of Cards and The Walking Dead are all 100x better if you follow this\

Also

>mfw there are people on this board who don't realize they are consuming blatant propaganda
>>
>>70510951
>If you discuss the blatant propaganda that means you didn't realise it
>we should not make threads about it

No, you fucking worthless faggot
>>
File: james-bond[1].jpg (233 KB, 1413x1868) Image search: [Google]
james-bond[1].jpg
233 KB, 1413x1868
>>70511007
nice post number
shame literally nothing about your post makes any sense
>>
>>70511007
way to not get the point at all. He means the show/studios start with the propaganda, not the audience.
>>
>>70510633

Medieval times

>Gays are evil sinners to be killed
>strong women raise kids/pop them out
>sex stays in the bedroom away from the eyes of people
>midgets would have been hidden away
>>
File: 1463083628964.jpg (102 KB, 533x430) Image search: [Google]
1463083628964.jpg
102 KB, 533x430
>it's a pol baby gets triggered episode
>>
>>70509258
>When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?

In retrospect, season 3. This is the season in which Daenerys went crowd surfing at the end. In that same episode we also had Yara getting the fifty best killers in the iron islands. Ygritte wrecking Jon. Stannis was basically already a shell of a character who took orders from Melisandre. Season 3 is also responsible for the quote

"All men must die but we are not men"
>>
File: 1445931418860.jpg (33 KB, 337x275) Image search: [Google]
1445931418860.jpg
33 KB, 337x275
>>70511083
Tyrion would have been killed as a baby and no one would have ever known that the great lord Tywin Lannister had a literal freak in his blood line. The only way he would have lived is if he got a gig in the circus

>>70511125
>It's a clueless cunt who doesn't realize that all art is propaganda

get a clue, oh wait your IQ is way too low to even attempt to understand how you are being manipulated

save more memes to your memes folder anon
>>
File: 1461050830738.jpg (55 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
1461050830738.jpg
55 KB, 412x412
>>70511152
>mfw I used to post this photo in threads to trigger /tv/ cucks and now someone else is doing it

meme magic I love it
>>
>>70511152
Tis true. And the point of no return was when they introduced the Sand Snakes and that horrible fight scene
>>
>>70510316
Bezos is a total fucking cuck. There is no hope for Amazon Prime.
>>
>Depicting women as competent is liberal propaganda

kek. Hating women won't boost your fragile self esteem. Trying having sex instead.
>>
>>70511161
>get a clue, oh wait your IQ is way too low to even attempt to understand how you are being manipulated
Do you honestly believe that a tv show will make me stop smacking my bitch up?
>>
>>70511545
>not realising that every branch of the plot is dominated by women

Like that would happen in a world set in the medieval era. I can take a couple of characters like Daenerys. But this has turned into feminazi propaganda
>>
File: 1465087282628.png (357 KB, 510x478) Image search: [Google]
1465087282628.png
357 KB, 510x478
>>70511161
>it's a pol baby gets triggeered again episode
>>
>>70511617
>Do you honestly believe that a tv show will make me stop smacking my bitch up?

fuck you're ignorant

>>70511803
I'm not triggered, I just switched off this tripe. It's obviously made for Americans with a mean IQ of 64
>>
>>70511545

We can always pay for sex, its 2016 whats wrong with you? What sex has with hating on women check your arguments cuck!
>>
Well they did kill off most of the lead males.
>>
>>70511152
nah...it started in Season 2 with the change from the original material to make Robb's fiance a feminist foreigner SJW instead of a "beautiful woman from a less wealthy ancient house of good name"
>>
>>70511889

There are changes going back to season one. But still nothing beats the line "all men must die but we are not men" from season 3. After saying that Daenerys got an army and that is when the show's direction was determined. In season 2 Daenerys was still a nobody who could have her dragons taken and she actually had some vulnerability so it wasn't full feminism yet.
>>
>>70510316
Who's this semen demon playing Sansa?
>>
>>70511545
competent women are rare

They are rarer still in a vicious era dominated by strength. To make up for this, women did what women are far better at than men: having babies and raising children.
>>
Daenerys Turns Valar Morghulis Around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYme_34vA_Y
>>
>>70511946
the only real change in season one was the straight up faggotry of Renly. In the books he was only hinted as being gay.

Full on feminism mode began when Robb throws away his family name to marry the battlefield SJW that lectures him about the common people.
>>
>>70511827

Just stop man, you're only making it worse for yourself.
>>
>>70509258

It wouldn't be so bad if it was "just" unrealistic women empowerment. Sadly, it's also about humiliating men as well. Observe the shit Jon/Theon get when they display a moment of weakness from their constant struggle.
>>
File: 1449019314901.jpg (16 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1449019314901.jpg
16 KB, 268x265
>>70512111
haha ur epik funny anon!
enjoy your show for women and cucks:)
>>
>>70509258
Why is your picture "feminists ally vs. feminist" ? I don't understand your point.
>>
>>70512217
Showfags don't realize George is a self-proclaimed feminist
>>
>>70512068

In the books Robb Stark also dooms his family to marry Jeyne Westerling they just renamed her to Talisa. On the other hand, all men must die but we are not men is a D&D creation. Daenerys says that and then gets an army and frees the slaves and such in season 3 which is feminism on a whole other level then just changing one female character like that.
>>
>>70510951
So fucking true. House of Cards was god tier when it was Season 1 (and perhaps even 2) and it went to shit right when they decided that Claire had to become an independent womyn who puts herself first and start fucking shit up for no good reason.

It's so bizarre because the reality is that femininity and leadership are incompatible traits. No woman has ever been a great leader through history. And the few who tried had to masculinize themselves.
>>
im really hoping dany dies and it kicks this bs feminist shit to reality
>>
>>70509701
>I don't tow either line
Yes you do and it's annoying as fuck. Stop shitting where you eat. Save this sjw/antisjw bullshit for redit.
>>
>>70509258
On the other hand, most of those are equally or more retarded than they are supposedly strong.

>Sansa has always been dumb as fuck and is likely to ruin things very soon
>Daenerys can't rule for shit without a fuckload of people advising her and dick waving the three mythological beasts she received from someone else, and even then she's still a really shitty leader
>Cersei and Margery are fucked beyond saving, the former because she's pretty much the dumbest and most spiteful character in the show, and the latter because she found herself in the middle of the former's disastrous plans
>A little girl rules house Mormont and was also easily manipulated by the nice grandpa figure who used to work for a filicidal king not that long
>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis, saves Sansa, after being nothing but a walking failure and mocked by almost everyone in the show, not to mention needing to be saved from a bear
>Yara Greyjoy calls the shots and empowers Theon, who needed to be castrated and mind broken for her to have attain any relevance

If that's supporting feminism they are doing a terrible job at it. So maybe it's just the case that catering to the female audience by putting more female characters under the spotlight raises the number of viewers and makes more money for the producers?
>>
Every show does that now. It's why I just stopped watching modern shows. Just propaganda really.
>>
>>70511125
>anime
kill your self
>>
>>70509590
We're not the ones with the feminism meme. You want it to stop, talk to the feminists.
>>
>>70509258
>>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis
WTF executes Stannis? man I'm glad i stopped watching this shit
>>
>>70512395
Yea I was really enjoying the show but then people told me about season 3 had literal cuckolding in it and I was sad
>>
>>70509453
>mormont
yeah, but they put her in the show on purpose

why not one of those other houses who joined him? nope, the strong little girl it is
in contrast to weak little Robin Arryn
>>
>>70512358
>the question is "When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?"
This began in the second season when the story began to be altered in ways that cascade further down the line from the original material and in ways that would appeal to the SJWs that whined and complained about the first season: blacks were added, feminists agendas were promoted and self-insert characters were created namely "Talissa" the SJW career woman in medieval times.

Changing some lines of dialog didn't really change the dynamic of what was happening in Danys case but I do agree does make it more blatant and simplistic for a wider dumber SJW audience.
>>
>>70512684

Salladhor Saan is black in the books though and Talissa is just a replacement for Jeyne Westerling.
>>
>>70510312
how the fuck does GE, News Corp and VIACOM benefit from "leftist propaganda"?
>>
>>70512457
If you think details and facts matter to SJW feminists, you're the idiot.

It doesn't matter if in reality under it all Sansa, Daenerys, Cersei and Margery, Brienne or anyone else is incompetent. They *seem* stronk and powerful and that's all the feminists will focus on if you try in any way to confront or argue with them.
>>
>>70512626
Oberyn's wife and Sand snakes just stab the king of Dorn and nobody bats an eye
>>
>>70512642
>in contrast to weak little Robin Arryn
They are both being used by clever old men though.

Think about it, this whole thing might actually be about pedophilia.
>>
>>70512684

If by blacks you mean Xaro Xhoan Daxos how exactly is that pushing an agenda considering that he is literally shoved in a case and presumed dead at the end of the season? Is it really pushing an agenda to make a character black just to kill them off later?
>>
>>70512768
Jeyne didn't need to be replaced with a 21th century nigger feminazi.
>>
>>70510443
this
>>
>>70510066
rickon's getting flayed soon.
>>
>>70512837
Blacks of any kind in a medieval setting is retarded pandering, especially in fantasy when it's too easy to write it off as "hurr fantasy, magic land its ok now".

Can we white people have fucking anything just for ourselves? Or do we have to share it with everyone else every time?
>>
>>70510443
>>70512893
GRRM isn't an SJW and the books are way too nuanced and honest for him to be one. He's even said he prefers classical feminism over modern feminism in a BBC interview. Most of the SJW shit in the show is stuff modified/added from the books.
>>
>>70512779
The question is: Who in their right mind would give a fuck about how feminists interpret some tv show, least of all try to engage into a discussion with them? The details and the facts remain whether they accept them or not.

Now, it would be a different matter if women were truly stronger and more powerful than man in this show, but that's simply not the case.
>>
>>70511161
>all art is propaganda

good luck trying to believe that for the rest of your life bud

honestly man its only a story
>>
GRRM is a tranny
>>
>>70512927

There were blacks in the middle ages though they just were from elsewhere. Qarth is the furthest we have gone in the show so what if there is a black there? The point about the Qarth storyline is that Daenerys actually had vulnerability at that point in the storyline. When she had her dragons taken to the house of the undying it seemed she could have lost everything. That was the last we saw her being vulnerable. She was even more vulnerable in season 1 before the dragons were born. But by season 3 she had dragons, an army, etc and she got all smug conqueror and that is why I say this is fucking crazy feminism starting in season 3
>>
>>70511083
You must be American
>>
>>70513104
>That was the last we saw her being vulnerable
Those desert niggas with the golden masks would disagree, they almost killed her and her best dragon too.
>>
>>70510633

How many stron women like in the show have you met? How many 10 year old girls have you met who were stronger and smarter than most people?
>>
>>70513163
Also the Dothraki horde after she escaped from said golden mask niggas
>>
>>70511125

Go make an anime or MLP thread, kid.
>>
>>70512999
yea it's a fantastic book of essays by a based writer, better then his novels like 1984 and Animal Farm, he was always a better essayist.
>>
File: 0df.png (1013 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
0df.png
1013 KB, 680x962
>>70512111
cuck detected
>>
>>70513288
>better then his novels like 1984 and Animal Farm, he was always a better essayist.

that is for sure a prepared line

i bet you haven't read it

i used to do that too when i was an undergraduate
>>
>>70513163
>>70513198

> Those desert niggas with the golden masks would disagree, they almost killed her and her best dragon too.

Don't remind me that scene was such fucking bullshit we knew the dragon was going to come in and save the day. I didn't feel as if there was any danger to her. Same shit with the Dothraki we knew she would get her on her dragon eventually and lead them.

The point about season 1 is that she didn't have her dragons yet and in season 2 she lost them for much of the story. Back then I could almost root for her before she became all smug conqueror all men must die look at me I am a strong female character and such bullshit.
>>
>Man accomplishes something in the defeat of other men
>No one says anything.
>Woman accomplishes something in the defeat a men
>"FUCKING SJWS!!!"
>>
>>70511545

You cannot deny that the show is depicting women as stronger and more competent and smart than they really are.
>>
File: 1462562057041.jpg (97 KB, 601x480) Image search: [Google]
1462562057041.jpg
97 KB, 601x480
>>70512395
Women who get shit done dont go round preaching about it, or rubbing their bloated jersey girl egos on every sentient creature in the vicinity.
>>
>>70513330
>prepared line

as if I would be that autistic. I bet you feel silly now you know where that quote comes from though
>>
>>70513418
>Dany being smarter than the Delthraki, who are basically dumbass cavemen.
>Sansa survived because of Theon and Brienne
>Cersei and Margery haven't accomplished shit and are probably going to die in Cersei's grand scheme
>Yara being the leader because Theon is so mentally fucked up, yet how much you want to bet that Theon will outlive Yara by a huge margin?
>>
>>70512457

Your reasoning is all retarded, you might be autistic.

>Brienne defeats the Hound, executes Stannis, saves Sansa, after being nothing but a walking failure and mocked by almost everyone in the show, not to mention needing to be saved from a bear

How does this make any fucking sense in your head?
>>
>>70513341
Well, yeah, she can't be as vulnerable as before now that she has an army and big dragons.

Personally I never rooted for her because the only reason she has all these resources is because she was desired by powerful men. Being more vulnerable at the beginning doesn't mean shit when all she had to do was get impregnated by some warlord.
>>
>>70511803
fuck me the salt is good today
look at all these pol babies throwing their toys around
>>
>When did this show become a vessel for empty political statements and misconceived feminist agenda?

Around the same time insecure manchildren like you started looking for those motives in every nook and cranny
>>
>>70513715
You literally can't make art devoid of your own ideology, it's impossible.

But sure, if you can "turn your brain off" that's fine, but most of us see the propaganda because it could not be more blatant and obvious.

Only literal retards miss it, which is fine. That's who this show is aimed at, literal retards.
>>
>>70512779
Anyone who believes they give a shit about this SJW meme with GoT is either an absolute mongoloid like your or a memer.
>>
>>70513744

>You literally can't make art devoid of your own ideology, it's impossible.

Incorrect
>>
You faggots are literally cucks you watch this garbage and talk about it daily.

Fucking consider your life choices
>>
>>70513541
Because believe it or not getting lucky isn't the same as being a strong character. Brienne is a complete failure who was at the right place to kill Stannis/save Sansa, and also someone who had armor and a big fucking sword to defeat the Hound. Not only that but she herself is constantly reminded by other characters that she's a failure, if you pay more attention to the dialogue.
>>
File: 1446771162623.jpg (44 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1446771162623.jpg
44 KB, 500x315
>>70513783
>im just going to say he's wrong because creating a logical argument is hard
>>
Everyone watching this shit on HBO, judging from the le ebin reaction videos, seem to be women and nu-males, so they're just pandering to their audience.

We download/stream it illegally so we're not the ones making them money.
>>
>>70513852
You watch this garbage to get offended/make yourself angry, fucking reconsider your life choices.

>Watches this shit.
>Makes daily threads or joins them and discusses it
Your probably mentally ill in someway.
>>
>>70513845

I can create a painting glorifying communism without being a communist
>>
>>70513715
>>70513769
And back to tumblr you go.
>>
>>70513104
>there were blacks in the middle ages
There have been blacks since before human beings even existed, they just didn't spend time anywhere near Europe until well after the renaissance, sometime around the onset of early modernity.
>>
>>70513497
>>70512457

I can tell these 2 are you because of the same autistic reasoning.
>>
>>70513869
And you inhabit GoT threads to complain about people complaining about a show you supposedly don't watch? Wanna check in to the psychiatric ward together?
>>
>>70513939
It is a fooken fantasy novel and fantasty TV-show. The nigger islands are somewhere south of Westeros in the books so it's natural there'd be trading/people coming there.

Who focuses on thigns like this when you have pulpy b-tier show in your hands? what the fucks wrong with you
>>
Is house Mormont ruled by a little girl in the books?
>>
>>70513367
Don't be stupid. How about a man defeating a woman? You'd be crying and shouting "Sexismmmm!!!"
>>
The show has such potential but instead its full of filler episodes, fart jokes and feminist fantasy.
>>
>>70513964
Nigga please, I inhabit? This is probably my second time spending time in Game of Thrones thread this year. It's just observation I've made of angry idiots like you.

I'm just trying to get the point across how fucking ridiculous all of this /tv/ posting is, getting offended about trashty TV-shows that have artistic merit of near zero and posting about them like some buttmad SJW posts about whatever offends him/her
>>
>>70514017
Just look at the recent X-Men J-Law being choked outrage
>>
>>70513869
It was really in stage four terminal DROPPED for me until this season started up with maximum overkill firing on all barrels. The shitposting brought it back from the land of the undead into WOAT-tier walking dead Season 2 territory. Its now entertaining to watch again.
>>
>>70509258
I agree with you, OP. The show has gone to shit. Every plot line is dominated by strong womyn which get more in the way of the story than anything ...
>>
>>70514042
TWD was dog shit in season2, holy fuck do I regret watching that garbage. Talk about narrative inefficiency, that show is prime example of it.
>>
>>70513956
Sorry to break it to you but the first one isn't mine.
>>
>>70513852
Lol you think the SJW are paying for anything? They don't have jobs they steal shit and complain about spoilers if they couldn't find a link but didn't want to leave twitter.
>>
File: Literally you.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
Literally you.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>70514023
Uh uh.
>>
>>70513367

>>Woman accomplishes something in the defeat a men

This wouldnt bother anyone if it was actually done believable. I can accept Brienne because dragons but women like her do not exist IRL. Women fighting in an army (wildlings) is not believeable. One of the most badass characters who command literal rapists is a woman, not believeable. A 10 year old girl is smarter and has bigger balls than half the characters in the show, not believeable. Nobody has a problem with strong women or women with power, just make it realistic, Lady Olenna is believeable and a great character.
>>
>>70513987
>who focuses on things like this when you have the worst cinemax censored re-edits of softcore turk roach pornography?

Amazingly I have no trouble grappling with the deep mysteries of both at once.
>>
>>70514206
>her do not exist IRL
Because this is fucking real life?
>>
>>70514228

They're still people you fucking apologist
>>
File: mlady.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>70513918
You're the bitchy slut here, fedoratipper.
>>
>>70514087
TWD Season 2 was transcendent dog shit that advanced the medium of television into planes of retardation hitherto unknown.
>>
>>70514228

Shut the fuck up. Its trying to portray a world almost identical to our own but with dragons and a little magic.
>>
>>70514280
>implying you could give your virginity to a hotpocket
>>
Are we getting raided by /pol/ paranoid cucks?
>>
>>70514328

>>>mlp
>>
>>70514328
i'm pretty sure all these housebound unemployed losers and chronic social failures are finding reddit to get their daily dose of red pill then they come here and share it with us
>>
>>70514304
There's nothign identical with it to our world, even their physics are different as they can't start industrial revolution despite having the ingredients for it (no engines even implied)

Its a fantasy novel suck it up that there will be shit like Brienne, and if the show is shit and visibly triggers you why the fuck do you watch it?
>>
>>70514228
>her does not exist IRL
It's SHE doesn't exist IRL, you illiterate monkey.
>>
>>70514206
>literally pulling things out of his ass
>>
>>70514378
Pretty much this.
>>
>>70513418
Cant say I agree actually as I dont see many competent female characters on the show. Sansa tries and gets shut down every time, its embarrassing. Caloreesi kills everyone who disagrees with her, hardly a sign of competence. Cercei's whole world went to shit by her mistakes only. Brienne got her vulva kicked in. Arya tries to leave faceless men, yet is dumb enough to just stand around on a street instead of hidding in some safe spot until the time to leave. Margery might be called competent depending on how her masterplan turns out.

All in all not that impressive. They sure get a lot of screen time this season, but they are not really in charge of anything.
>>
>>70514016
iirc her mother (who is the current lord) is still alive with 2 daughters somewhere, but the little girl is the one in charge because she is at the seat of the house, like Bran was in charge of winterfel while Rob was away

another daughter is with Stannis and guards Asha (Yara)
>>
>>70514378

Thats not very tolerant of you. Hypocrit?
>>
>>70514384

Okay, youre an idiot. Good day.
>>
File: 1460079475038.jpg (89 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1460079475038.jpg
89 KB, 625x626
>>70514328
>>70514378
>>70514408
shills
>>
>>70514444
I take fantasy novel as fantasy novel and don't try to tie it down to reality and I'm the idiot? There's enough suspension of disbelief in the novels and books for me to accept most things in them.

Stuff like Arya getting Matrix-level treatment in becoming assassin is type of writing that is unacceptable to me. It's just too much.
>>
>>70511545
>have longterm gf with sex on the regular
>still think the show is pandering to women who are by and large screeching landwhales with no talent or sense of dignity
>>
>>70514412
That guy seems unable to comprehend the difference between having screen time and being a competent character.

The only competent female characters I can think of are the whores because they actually do their job.
>>
I unironically wanted to discuss the hound reveal but remembered you're all brainwashed faggots obsessed with shit like feminism.

Seriously it's your fault you're a virgin, sitting here stewing in impotent hate isn't helping anybody.
>>
>>70510312
The Sopranos?
>>
>>70514491
It exists solely to give genetically doomed urban beta male professionals an excuse to converse with their vaginal skinner boxes about a topic of mutual 'interest' with a verbal sex crime potential of 0%.
>>
>>70509258
Most of the audience of GoT is females.
It has practically become a soap opera to pander to them.
>>
>>70514597
this. and it has just enough violence vs women to keep them semi-triggered and fired up
>>
>>70514681
They secretly love it though
>>
>>70514533
>>70514143
>>
File: merchant wheel.gif (1005 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
merchant wheel.gif
1005 KB, 180x180
>>70514538
Every season of the Sopranos got more and more SJW as it went on. The main vehicle for this was Meadow and Dr Melfi.
Meadow dates jewnigger, becomes literal SJW in Harlem, Jewish Dr schools Carmella, etc

notice that in almost every single situation in the show...blacks are blamed but never guilty of crimes...it was all the mafia blaming the poor, innocent blacks.

by the last season, there was a homo-mobster...ffs Sopranos might be one of the first most obvious ones. Still an amazing show, in spite of, not because of the jew shilling.
>>
I came to this site because I was told gamergate was formed here, so I hoped to find other like-minded people, but didn't realize you guys were invaded by feminazis and niggerlovers since then

Damn...
>>
>>70509258
its the best thing to happen to GOT!
infact we need more leading females. a female partner for the night king would be ideal and another for Ramsay. Two new strong female parts would be ideal I think.
>>
File: 1375904865476.jpg (82 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
1375904865476.jpg
82 KB, 482x720
>>70509258
see
>>70509781
>>
>watching Game of thrones wih gf
>she says "Isn't it unrealistic how all these women are queens and fighters? They should be staying at home giving birrh and serving their husbands!"
>looks at me waiting for a reaction

I think she's a keeper
>>
>>70515228
>I think she's a keeper

I know, that's why I visit her everytime you're at work.
>>
>>70509310
>tfw I lost mine during S1
Kekest
>>
>>70515228
You should still beat the shit out of her every other day to keep her that way
>>
File: 1367385057972.gif (853 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1367385057972.gif
853 KB, 245x245
>>70509258
GRRM is an avid feminist. He has a long history of dating and marrying feminist writers and activists who then leave him for other men or cheat on him which is why it's a common theme in all of his stories. Grrm spends most of his time not writing, which is all of his time, trying to force conservative authors out of science fiction.
>>
>>70509258
>kills bunch of important characters for shock factor
>brings them back later for plot convince

How can anyone like this shit is beyond me.
>>
>>70515668
He's a capeshit fan.
>>
>>70509258
I can't take this shit seriously. Just look at that click bait image you made. It's like I'm on youtube. You're not even making arguments, you're just stating things that happen.
You just state Cersi and Margaery's name, with no action whatsoever. You lazy cunt. You couldn't even be bothered to spell her name right. Goes to show you never read the books in the first place. Ge the fuck out of here.
>>
>>70515908
you are a very frustrated individual. perhaps you should take a break from browsing 4chan. come back later and then you will most likely agree
>>
>>70510312
GE doesn't own Comcast. that chart is retarded
>>
People that say GoT is sjw propaganda are fucking weirdos. Please reflect on your life.
>>
>>70509453

WEW U ACTUALLY SAT DOWN AND REPLY TO ALL DAT NIGGA LMAO
>>
File: 1464530955002.png (131 KB, 450x510) Image search: [Google]
1464530955002.png
131 KB, 450x510
>>70515965
>>
>>70509453
it's sad how muhc effort you put into replying to this troll
>>
>>70509310
Lost mine same year as season 3 lmao
23 at the time
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.