[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penny Dreadful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 30
Does no one ever talk about Penny Dreadful? look I'm with all of you guys on the Eva Green camp but it'd be great to find people who legitimately wanna talk about the show, what you like, what you wanna see next.

Tonight's episode fucking blew me away.
>>
why do they talk so weird
>>
More like, "pretty dreadful".
>>
File: The_Creature.png (434 KB, 592x684) Image search: [Google]
The_Creature.png
434 KB, 592x684
>It's a the Creature gets his shit fucked up episode
>>
>>70505466
they're doing monologues
>>70505506
you wouldn't know good tv if it stabbed you in the neck
>>
I need to catch up
>>
>>70505540
You wouldn't know how to get quads if I showed you. Like now.
>>
i'm waiting for a better rip, i like the webrip that NTb makes.
>>
>>70505563
dreadful, get yourself banned so all your posts are pruned
>>
2nd season nonsense turned everyone away
>>
manhating loli best girl 2bh
>>
>>70505436
hey, this isn't capeshit or got

as long as they don't have any more graphic tranny on man sex scenes every episode is great
>>
File: PennyDreadful-Pic.jpg (200 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PennyDreadful-Pic.jpg
200 KB, 640x480
>>70505605

What happened during the second season? I only caught up after the blu ray was put out, which is something I can afford to do apparently because no one ever talks about this show.

Is it really that bad to some of you guys? I fucking love this series.

I wasn't fucking with the idea of this guy being Dr. Jekyll but I love seeing him now in whatever scene he's in.
>>
>>70505625
>she will never kill you as an outlet for all her rage
>>
File: 1453825842250.jpg (87 KB, 494x455) Image search: [Google]
1453825842250.jpg
87 KB, 494x455
>>70505671
>you will never die by auto-erotic asphyxiation at her hands
>>
>>70505646

>tranny

I was half playing games and half watching the show so when the reveal came it still took me aback especially since they went full frontal with it.
>>
>>70505664
/tv/ has really immature taste. That's not to say someone can't fairly dislike Penny Dreadful, but the main conversation starters here will be The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and comic book stuff. Almost anything else gets ignored, /tv/ never even checks it out in the first place.
>>
>>70505625

I've tried not to look up info on her but she's gotta be legal, right?
>>
Today's ep was worse than the two preceding it and the fact it had a lot more Lily is likely the reason. But I do like that Dorian has an actual plot this time instead of just mincing around doing his own thing no-one really cares about. Dinner scene was great, will miss witchfu.

I'm expecting Caliban to seek out Victor, either to fix his face or when his son dies, and likely meet Jekyll as well and for some reason I'm really looking forward to those two interacting.
>>
>>70505757
Of course she would be. Productions avoid hiring underage people whenever possible because the regulations regarding how they're allowed to work are a lot more strict. If the character is past puberty they're almost always over 18.
>>
>>70505757
She's 23

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1875238/?ref_=tt_cl_t15
>>
>>70505763
>Dinner scene was great, will miss witchfu

I thought they were impervious to bullets in demonform (or whatever it's called) - I swear they got shot in season 2 and shrugged it off

>I'm expecting Caliban to seek out Victor, either to fix his face or when his son dies

As much as I like Caliban him getting fucked over for being a walking corpse is getting old
>>
File: kneel.gif (2 MB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
kneel.gif
2 MB, 245x285
>>70505763

I could see the show dick teasing us by having Caliban murder Jekyll before they show off Mr. Hyde for some reason.

The mercy killing during the very first scene keeps making me think it's gonna happen eventually to his son but fuck it I can't call it right now.

>lily

I know people don't really like her actress too much but she gets to me in a way I can't explain. Maybe because she's not some super hot goddess. I can see the flaws in her, I just don't care.
>>
>>70505856
>>70505820

Oh, thanks. I was curious but didn't want to feel weird about doing that kind of shit and then find out she was a kid.

I mean, with nudity aside I suppose she would have to be legal but at the same time I was thinking it could have been a body double or something like that. I don't know about the working policies and crap like that or if premium cable is even allowed to insinuate that children as characters are being treated like this in a show.
>>
>>70505941
Two of them at least got shot dead in the finale.
>>
>>70505536
When they showed him in the flashbacks i could not understand the logic with his hair, like he was bald before wtf? I think the explanation is that that is not his original scalp.
>>
>>70505941

Nah. I mean, they were getting btfo'd during the final battle in S2 with regular shots so I just figured them as super human. This was especially driven home in the episode before when you noticed that she was the first to drop due to exhaustion so not even she's immune to what her body needs, human or not.

With that being said wild wild west hecate is best look
>>
>>70506157
well yeah you can see the scars there. Plus Frankenstein's monster was always an amalgamation of body parts IIRC.
>>
>>70506049
>>70506167
Yeah, I forgot about the other two getting dispatched in season 2. I guess Sir Malcolm would be pretty useless if he couldn't kill the supernatural enemies as well
>>
>>70505955
It's not even Billy, Lily is just all over the place. First she's going on about how the immortals should rule over the weak, then she's just in it to get revenge on men because being a whore involves whoring. Then she's saying they can't kill Victor because they need him to make immortal whores, but then she threatens to kill him if she sees him again after already making the same threat previously despite no doubt already having plans to use him to make immortal whores. She's a poorly written character and she spends five minutes saying what takes two.
>>
>>70505763

I'm actually sad to see a rift starting up already in the house of Gray (Lily's now.), I mean you can't basically have them build a pact soaked in blood and sex and suddenly have the loli ready to get murder happy on him for having a dick, but looking at the trailer I had an idea that this was going to happen: Dorian losing control in his own home.

With that being said though, It was nice to see him with some sort of emotion other than snarky this time around.

>"You are in my debt, Victor...and I will call on it."

>the favor is he has to dress like Lily while he fucks him in the ass
>>
How did you guys even make it past the first couple of episodes? It was so bad I had to shut it off in the first.
>>
File: get down.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
get down.gif
2 MB, 500x250
>>70506257

the character itself? Yeah, that makes sense. Like, the motivation in the season finale for keeping him alive was because she wanted him to live and suffer for what he brought into this world.

And then she outright admits that she's sentimental about him, while in under two minutes still threatens to murder him.

She doesn't know what she wants from Victor ( but neither do the writers)

I tried to write it off as a character quirk of hers because she did a lot of that mood swinging too during her confrontation with Caliban.
>>
I'm a couple episodes behind. Just saw the asylum room episode. holy shit. one of the best episodes this year. reminded me a bit of the screwtape letters. also it was interesting to see the conversations with demons from her point of view for a change. she deserves a fucking at me for that ep.
>>
>>70506312
It was always going to happen. Even if the loli was fiercely loyal to him, Dorian's whole schtick is being infatuated by something then getting bored of it and moving on to the next thing. Lily showed humanity and weakness in front of him. It's already over.
>>
>>70506312
I had a feeling that was going to happen soon after they saved murderloli - "he (Dorian) is one of the good ones!" was only going to work for so long

>With that being said though, It was nice to see him with some sort of emotion other than snarky this time around.

I liked that even he could see that Victor only wanted his waifu back
>>
>>70506312
Dorian will probably ask Victor to do what he wanted to do anyways - deal with Lily.
>>70506461
I think Dorian is more just looking for entertainment than being infatuated. As long as Lily keeps building up her little clan with him at top, he's all for it. But now that he feels like he's being excluded and that Lily isn't keeping their loyalties straight, he's going to turn against them.

By the way, does anyone remember how Dorian's regeneration works? Is it Wolverine like or does he just rise from the dead a few hours later? Lily's superhuman and presumably ageless but can die, but to my knowledge Dorian is physically impossible to kill (barring like a nuke or something I guess).
>>
>>70505436
I can't read this thread yet because I haven't watched the most recent ep, but I definitely watch it. Been watching it as it comes since the new season started. I wanted to watch it as soon as it was announced, but idk the marketing probably sucks because it totally fell off my radar until I picked it up like a month ago.

Besides Green's acting, it's like a way better version of Once Upon a Time.

Great tits, tho...

obviously.
>>
>>70506420
At first I just wrote it off as her herself being conflicted, but now she's just bouncing back and forth between whatever makes her look strongest at any given moment. The only way I can see the character redeeming itself is if it turns out she's been playing everyone (Dorian and Victor and even the whores) and her original immortal spiel was legit, and she's actually working for the first and foremost immortal, Dracula, but then that might tie things together a bit too neatly.
>>
>>70505646
That might've not been so bad if I hadn't been watching it in a room full of family... Fuck, you could taste the awkward in the air.
>>
>>70506564
>By the way, does anyone remember how Dorian's regeneration works?

I think he starts healing almost immediately after being injured
>>
>>70506606
you already knew what Penny Dreadful was like by then, maybe nothing like that scene in particular, but you knew it had graphic stuff
>>
>>70506525

>"Murder him? For being in love? For being foolish?"

I miss bro Dorian to be completely honest with you, ain't even fucking around. The one who won't even know you from a hole in the wall and will still invite you to go out and try new shit.
>>
>>70506564
>I think Dorian is more just looking for entertainment than being infatuated

It's the same thing to him, really. He finds a thing that takes his interest and obsesses over it until it no longer takes his interest. What one might call love he would call entertainment.
>>
>>70506567

Do it man, the episode was great, especially the final scene.

>>70506564
>>70506624
If I'm not mistaken he has to look at the painting first, which we have to remember, Lily now knows about since that was exactly what she made him do after she purposefully injured him.
>>
File: eva green penny dreadful.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eva green penny dreadful.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Eva Green gag.webm (3 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Eva Green gag.webm
3 MB, 1080x1080
>>
the op pic wasn't a spoiler lol

meanwhile there's GoT threads with spoiler pics

at least the thread wasn't deleted
>>
>>70506824

Shit man, someone gave enough of a fuck to make webms? Please lay all you got on us.

Also, love dat Green man. Wasn't she nominated and lost the chance to someone else?

Also gonna miss Lyle. Not sold on Hardigan yet, I get a feeling she ain't legit.
>>
Season 4, The Mummy?
>>
>>70506863

Eh, should I have? To confess, I ripped that image off of ign so if they're putting those up then yeah I figured it didn't really matter.
>>
>>70506880

It wouldn't be too far of a stretch considering all the egypt shit they were doing back in S1. I am still wondering if they exercised her of her demon or if the "goddess" is still lurking around inside of her.
>>
>>70506863
>the op pic wasn't a spoiler lol
it's Dorian Grey, we all know that that shit wont kill him.
>>
>>70506863
I don't think they'd bother with GoT - you've got to be pretty stupid to post on /tv/ within hours of it airing anyway if you don't want to be spoilered
>>
>>70507043

Yeah they pretty much own this place. I never go on /tv/ before watching.

>>70505605
I'm still trying to figure out what nonsense went on with S2. Having watched it I didn't see a problem.
>>
Clem Fandango?
>>
>>70506880
Season 1 was the servants of Dracula
Season 2 was the servants of Lucifer
Season 3 is Dracula himself

I expect 4 to be Lucy coming topside, likely made possible with Dracula's death. There's also been a lot of build up between him and Ethan. I'd be disappointed if that doesn't go somewhere significant.
>>
File: 1324430111015.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1324430111015.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>70506880
>>70506946
>>70506877
>Lyle going on a trip to Cairo to visit the tomb of Imhotep

>Imhotep is a fictional character and the titular antagonist in the 1932 film The Mummy,

Shit, never knew The Mummy was actually a remake
>>
File: wes-studi-as-sagat.jpg (72 KB, 870x380) Image search: [Google]
wes-studi-as-sagat.jpg
72 KB, 870x380
>>70507122

Yeah but not without some inner conflict with Ethan first. Just because he didn't kill his pops doesn't mean that Hecate didn't get up in that dude's head somehow.

With that being said I still can't believe we got fucking Sagat in Penny Dreadful.

>>70507115
You lost me.
>>
File: Eva Green Breakfast.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Eva Green Breakfast.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>70507270

Holy shit I totally forgot his name was fucking Imhotep.

I also forgot that they still had that whole thing they wanted to do with bringing the universal monsters together.

I hope that doesn't get in the way with what Penny Dreadful is trying to do, especially with a reboot for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen announced.

But don't mind me, I been spending too much time around dctv and think that everything is a fucking embargo.
>>
>>70507329
Can you hear me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqaxVi_k610
>>
>>70507355

When I first saw this scene I just fucking knew Eva was gonna let that milk drip. So goddamned raw, she is.
>>
File: 1314715456728.gif (37 KB, 210x209) Image search: [Google]
1314715456728.gif
37 KB, 210x209
>>70507400
>especially with a reboot for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen announced.

Fuck, forgot about that
>>
File: 1459724761391.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1459724761391.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>70507473

I'm one of the rare few who didn't really mind that movie but I was a young teen back then. Someone pointed out in an earlier thread that the finale consisted of too many mirror matches and at that moment you're like "well fuck me, he's totally right."
>>
>>70507407

HEH, good shit. I've never seen him in anything before this but I fux with this actor as Dr. Jekyll. I hope the show doesn't blue ball us and we get to see his rendition of Mr. Hyde.
>>
File: Force-feeding Eva Green.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Force-feeding Eva Green.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
have any of the characters been shown reading a penny dreadful?
>>
>>70508230

It was mentioned by Van Helsing back in S1. RIP
>>
>>70507551
>I'm one of the rare few who didn't really mind that movie but I was a young teen back the

Are you me?

>Someone pointed out in an earlier thread that the finale consisted of too many mirror matches and at that moment you're like "well fuck me, he's totally right."

wut
>>
>>70508334
>have legendary anti vampire character
>kill him off after minutes of screentime in season 1
>still dealing with vampires in season 3
>>
>>70508409
Ain't nobody in the world like you but you, anon.

We're just ...rare.

So think about what happened.

Mina vs. Dorian

Nemo & Hyde vs. Big Red

Skinner vs. Can't-See-Me-Nigga

I may have been reaching but the finale consisted of pretty much grabbing everyone's powers and using it for the other side, yeah?
>>
>>70508755
I'll have to watch it again then, I haven't seen it in years

Moriarty did nothing wrong
>>
File: Robert_Nairne2.jpg (51 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Nairne2.jpg
51 KB, 480x800
>>70508553

You know this is why I get frustrated with shows like Penny Dreadful and their multiple antagonists. Everyone's got their plans set in place and they're just so oblivious of everything else that's going on in the world like you got Lily and Dorian all like "Muhahaha we're gonna make the world fall on their knees" and it just makes you wanna see them get btfo by the true masters of terror.

Wanna see a bunch of vamps and demons roll through their whole set and just rape their shit.
>>
>>70508859
They are kind of heavyweights though. Dorian's immortal and Lily has superhuman strength. Not sure how durable but she is killable at least. Their little prostitute cultists would get torn apart though.
>>
>>70506668
>>70506606
yeah, that a little too much, and for the rest of the season I just fast forwarded every scene with them (what happened to the tranny? why isn't he in this season?)
>>
>>70505436
Why did the picture get deleted? It wasn't nsfw or something.
>>
>>70508997
I was wondering that myself.

But to answer your question, no it wasn't....about 90% sure when I saw this thread pop up an hour or so ago.

there was that other thread with a pic of eva's butt
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 329x399
>>70505646
>not wanting more trannies
>>
>>70509086
have you seen the scene in question?
>>
>>70509065

wait, is my op pic deleted? Because I can still see it for some reason. I guess that's what

>>70506863
was trying to say when he mentioned it.

>>70508969
He's dead, Jim.
>>
Lesbian subplot with Catriona?
>>
>>70509142

not him but what was wrong with it? It's on showtime, it's known for having erotic situations, what did you expect?

>>70508969
He found out the secret to Dorian's everlasting life and calmly told him he didn't care. Dorian didn't believe him.
>>
File: Penny-Dreadful-saison-3d.jpg (543 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Penny-Dreadful-saison-3d.jpg
543 KB, 1080x720
>>70509156

>not wanting it with Dr. Seward

ya done goofed, anon.

That fencing scene had more talent in it than GoT S5 doe.
>>
>>70509142
Yea didn't see a problem with it
>>
why the fuck do any of you even care about Dorian and the ugly dead cunt and their MUH FEMINIZMZ storyline??? it's not interesting, everyone's terrible in their acting job, and they never add SHIT to the rest of the show's storyline.
>>
>>70508553
It's why he had to die, really. Can't have Dracula and Van Helsing running around in the same show and not have the show be primarily about those two.
>>
>>70509437
Dorian's going to be the final boss, Anon.
>>
File: Invisible_man.jpg (75 KB, 1189x904) Image search: [Google]
Invisible_man.jpg
75 KB, 1189x904
>>70509546
>implying
>>
>>70509546
Dorian sees that he is losing control over Lily and decides to use Victor's serum on her.
>>
>>70509291

That's what I'm saying. No one bats an eye at Dorian, Lily, and the underage looking girl fucking in blood but trannies are where we cross the line.
>>
>>70509546
lol what he's gonna do? scream "UR A WHITE MALE!!1!1!" at everyone's face?

i thought he was annoying since the very first episode we saw him, and now they managed to make it even more insufferable. i'm only watching the show because of vanessa and ethan t b h.
>>
>>70508936

Well Dorian can't be killed, no. Lily, I don't recall seeing the extent of her superhuman strength either but I do see what you mean too.

I wanted to say "if Vanessa and Co could handle them" but I also remember back in S1 they were almost overrun at the Guignol so perhaps there's strength in numbers.
>>
>>70509692

I stand by my view that bro Dorian was the best Dorian, always taking people out to new adventures.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (363 KB, 472x762) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
363 KB, 472x762
>>70509437
>why the fuck do any of you even care about Dorian and the ugly dead cunt and their MUH FEMINIZMZ storyline??? it's not interesting, everyone's terrible in their acting job, and they never add SHIT to the rest of the show's storyline.
this.

It just never stops being this...over and over again with these HBO shows...

They start out good and then it just gets more and more artificial every season...shoehorned gays, trannys, women and "people of color" that have no business being or acting like they do in the time they are in. Every time it starts to have a hope of being good they start this shit up and ruin the story and by the third season its absolute shit. They even did it to Game of Thrones ad nauseum.
>>
>>70509730
please, vanessa is satan's wife, she could fuck everyone's shit up
>>
>>70509692
He's invincible. Lily can posture and speech all she wants, but Dorian's the only true immortal besides Drac and Lucy. He's already getting tired of whore island.
>>
>>70508969
He was getting bored of the tranny so showed him his picture and the tranny got a bit scared so he stabbed the cunt and hooked up with a cis white woman.
>>
>>70509437
>>70509781
Yeah, it's just so tangential to the rest of the characters, and a waste of Frankenstein

>shoehorned gays, trannys, women and "people of color" that have no business being or acting like they do in the time they are in

For me it's more that almost all the characters that interact with them are almost inappropriately "progressive" for the setting
>>
>>70509640
If I wanted to see a man-faced woman whip out a cock I'd call your mother not watch a TV show.
>>
>>70509150
>>70509224
I was just not prepared for such a scene, and it was quite a shock
>>
>>70509781
the thing is, i don't really mind gay/trannys/women/pocs and all the oppressedâ„¢ on tv shows. i'm a gay dude myself. the problem with Dorian & the dead cunt is that they're just doing an AWFUL job at it. it just looks forced and pandering to the sjw.

>>70509825
i think you don't know the meaning of the world "invincible"
someone can just burn down his portrait and he's done.
>>
>>70509933
>and a waste of Frankenstein

YOU SAID EVERYTHING
>>
>>70505436
>Does no one ever talk about Penny Dreadful? look I'm with all of you guys on the Eva Green camp but it'd be great to find people who legitimately wanna talk about the show, what you like, what you wanna see next.

Watched S1, thought it was ok but nothing special.
Heard bad shit about S2 so I never bothered with the rest.
>>
>>70509956

Too bad. You gonna take this t-dick and like it.
>>
>>70509894

Stop lying.

Well, he would have gotten bored of Angelique anyway but he actually found the painting by accident. Dorian poisoned him to make sure the secret didn't get out.
>>
>>70510023
Gee whizz Mr. Pedantic thanks for the correction. Good thing he keeps that portrait on display rather than locked up behind vaults and hidden passages. Dude might as well just burn it down himself.
>>
>>70510191

Not him but if the tranny had less than good intentions about it, he would have had Dorian dead to rights. Dude needs to keep better watch over his shit. The fact that fucking Lily of all people knows his weakness is gonna bite him in the ass sooner or later too.
>>
>>70510023
>i don't really mind gay/trannys/women/pocs
I don't really mind it either except its in every fucking show regardless of the attitudes of the time. This neverending quest to rewrite history with this liberal brush...some shows do it better than others...take Black Sails for example (it started off heavy on the bullshit but then it actually toned it down and became a better show for it).
>>
>>70510191
i never say he was EASY to kill, just not impossible
>>
>>70510280
mind to elaborate on your Black Sails example? never watched it
>>
>>70510280

to be fair, Penny Dreadful has been pretty liberal with it's history out the gate, just mashing together whatever's clever to make the character or plotlines they want work.

Isn't Grand Guignol supposed to be in Paris?
>>
>>70509956
lol get over it
you say that as if you were a pure innocent child that had never used the internet before, so the two of the most common contents on it (trannies and dicks) never ever reached your pure innocent eyes, so when you were watching this obviously familiar horror gore sexual themed show, and it revealed the tranny's dick, everything around you just lost all of it's colors and the world is now a dick-shaped wasteland
>>
>>70510280
I dunno why you think this applies to Penny Dreadful, though, Anon.

The tranny is constantly mocked by everyone who isn't Dorian, the African guy is basically a slave, the half-Indian guy has anger issues because of people shitting on him all his life and he has to work in the basement of a nuthouse because nowhere else will hire him, the Native American guy fucking scalps people and other than Malcolm and Ethan everyone treats him like shit, and the big gay puff is leaving because being a big gay puff isn't all that acceptable.
>>
>>70510446

Hey, even in the old times THE BLACK GUY DIES FIRST!
>>
>>70510418
>two of the most common contents on it (trannies and dicks)
What a stupid thing to day. Tits and ass are clearly more common than trannies and dicks. Not every part of the internet is /v/. Stay butthurt faggot.
>>
File: one hundred percent hetero bro.jpg (345 KB, 1360x1600) Image search: [Google]
one hundred percent hetero bro.jpg
345 KB, 1360x1600
>>70510446
>and the big gay puff is leaving because being a big gay puff isn't all that acceptable.

RIP in Cairo Big Gay Lyle ;_____;
>>
>>70510495
>"stay butthurt faggot"
>bitches all over the thread about some small tranny dick

hum... you should work out on that obsession of yours
>>
>>70510550

Who knows, if the anon is right from earlier in this threat we could see him coming back for the dead. to reign in the glorious age of Imhotep
>>
>>70510584

Fuck 'em, don't let the thread derail into an argument about tranny dick though this has went on for far longer than I anticipated this late at night. Thanks to all the people who contributed.
>>
>>70510584
>bitches all over the thread

I made one joke about your mom having a cock. Stop projecting your insecurities. If you're gay and you like dick that's cool. Doesn't mean everyone else will or has to. Get the faggoty fuck over it.
>>
holy shit, this thread made a turn for the worst
>>
>>70505436
Please no, this is my comfy gem show. You faggots will meme it to death.
>>
>>70510657
dude, just fucking chill. you're not going to become magically gay just because you saw a dick on tv. talk about insecurities.
>>
>>70510657

Dude. That wasn't even him. Look out behind you.
>>
File: tumblr_o4c0f1RE3F1uz2g98o1_540.gif (333 KB, 448x247) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4c0f1RE3F1uz2g98o1_540.gif
333 KB, 448x247
>>70510767
>>
>>70505436
The first season was OK, but I lost interest pretty fast in the second season.
>>
>>70510765
I think I've already become magically gay just by engaging you. Be right back, gotta go wash my penis in beer to sterilize it from the homo germs.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>70506567
having rats eat your entire body starting at the toes is better than Once Upon a Time
>>
>>70510446
the point is that every season the SJW whining gets louder and louder: whites are evil...men are evil...louder and louder. Hell this season we are beating suffragettes in the street as though that casually happened...
>>
>>70510984
You realise Lily's a villain, and part of what we've seen from loli is how this is obviously not going to work out well for anyone involved, right?
>>
>>70510886
wow i'm like, so triggered
>>
>>70510833
anyone else love that vampire design???
>>
>>70511073

Shame it hasn't been seen since.
>>
>>70511047
but its not just Lily and loli. Sure they are the embodiment of the sentiment but look at every female in the show...they are all wannabe men and the world is bad because of the men in it.

the psychiatrist (ffs): my husband beat me so i killed him
The witches: white men hate us because our superior hedgemagic (better than science)
fencing bitch: I'm better than any man because I cheat and its OK because you wont let me join your boys club (smug smirk)
>>
>>70511260
I was going to continue arguing a case for the show but then you brought up fencing bitch and... well, yeah, there's not really any defence for her. Fair enough Anon.
>>
>>70506567
>Besides Green's acting
what are you talking about you fucking retard
>>
>>70511260
i think social justice and feminism nowadays are working like a fashion trend. everyone's doing it, it's popular, it's all over the social medias. so people will milk it to death for money.
>>
>>70511260
wait, who's the fencing bitch?
>>
>>70511405
The bitch who was fencing, genius.
>>
>>70511405

FemLyle,

Catriona Hartdegen.
>>
>>70511565
>>70511663
oh, i still have to watch the new episode
i'm already cringing, tho
>>
>>70511826

Well like I said earlier in the thread, It's gonna be worth it to me if we get to see more of that skill and not just have it be there to show she's a stronk womyn.
>>
File: Penny.Dreadful.S03E06.00:40:27.jpg (321 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Penny.Dreadful.S03E06.00:40:27.jpg
321 KB, 1280x718
>>
File: Penny.Dreadful.S03E06.00:48:43.jpg (216 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Penny.Dreadful.S03E06.00:48:43.jpg
216 KB, 1280x718
>The name is Bond, James Bond
>>
Wait what do you mean about the Eva Green camp?

People here ate her?

I find her a prety solid actress.
>>
>>70513250
Is that guy white?
>>
>>70512325
>>70511308
>>70511260
Did no one else immediately think these two are gonna lez out? I'll put up with some SJW bullshit if she eats Eva out.
>>
Guys...I had to pause it when the Hecate got shot, please tell me she gets better...
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.