[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TJ Miller is going to star in the adaption of one of /lit/'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.jpg (71 KB, 818x609) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
71 KB, 818x609
TJ Miller is going to star in the adaption of one of /lit/'s meme books.

Thoughts?
>>
File: Dungeons-of-Daggorath.png (4 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
Dungeons-of-Daggorath.png
4 KB, 255x191
The book was ok but I can't see the movie having broad enough appeal to be a hit. In book publishing you need a much smaller number of sales to be considered a hit. As a result, lots of niche books are successful but aren't valuable for movie adaptation. This seems to be one of those cases. Or do they expect to find millions of Dungeons of Daggorath fans?
>>
Don't care. Steven Spielberg is shit AND a pedophile
>>
I really do not like TJ Miller or Steven Spielberg.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (1 MB, 1820x4348) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
1 MB, 1820x4348
>>70331386
>/lit/'s meme books
/lit/ only likes books on the 10th grade reading list
>>
>>70333058
lit overall definitely does not like ready player one
>>
File: michaelJackson.jpg (43 KB, 472x496) Image search: [Google]
michaelJackson.jpg
43 KB, 472x496
Ready Player One was such a horrible book. This really needs to fail. People are going to un-fucking -bearable if this becomes a thing.
>>
>>70331386
I don't use /lit/ so I don't care. But I have to ask, is it as retarded as /tv/?
>>
>>70331386
are they really not making this a 2 or 3 parter?

there's no way they'll do the book any justice
>>
>>70333211
absolutely. possibly even more so: more pretentious and more easily triggered.

though in all honesty i prefer /lit/ over /tv/
>>
>>70333058
Whats wrong with those books

You've clearly read all of them as they're 10th grade level, /v/
>>
I don't read. What is it about?
>>
>>70333333
>>
>>70333058
>hacks like gabriel garcia marquez that high

/lit/ is a fucking joke
>>
File: rpo.jpg (778 KB, 1252x1666) Image search: [Google]
rpo.jpg
778 KB, 1252x1666
>>70331713
>The book was ok
>>
File: pitbull.jpg (49 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.jpg
49 KB, 662x625
>>70333058
Isn't it a bit pretentious to put both The Hobbit AND Silmarillion on that list, but leave out LOTR?

And the Harry Potter series, o i am laffin
>>
Wake me up when a non-white person is added to the cast

Ask me if I was surprised when I saw that the only Spielberg picture with a major black character was a slave joint
>>
>>70333378

It's set in the future.

There's this absolute meme whore has made this Second Life universe full of 80s and 90s references.

He dies BUT he's left clues in this shitty universe and if you find the clues and solve the puzzle you become the rich meme whore.

It's a shit novel that insults your intelligence by playing off nostalgia.

It's Big Bang theory garbage that was made only to be franchised out.
>>
>>70333477
its got cringe shit like that and sjw shit but overall its pretty neat

I dont regret listening to it while i drove across the country
>>
>>70333347
>5 minutes and he hasn't put out anything
yikes city
for someone so well read ur pretty shit mate
>>
>>70333526

The Color Purple was about slavery?
>>
>>70333431
100YOS is GOAT you dummy
>>
>>70333058
this list is trash. i remember when someone made a google survey shit and the bible finished a lot higher on it as did the confessions of augustine but then a bunch of fedoras whined and had shit removed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.