[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couple Meta Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: confirmed for autism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
confirmed for autism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>What is preventing /tv/ from having webms with sound?

>Would /tv/ threads be better if they had a higher reply limit like /co/? Is there a reason that shit starts getting archived after 300 instead of 400 or whatever?

>Why do the janitors and mods only enforce Rule 1 and 2 shit and ban people of content featuring women?
I started a drunk thread like 2 weeks ago posting a painting of Evangeline Lilly acting autistic on conan and got banned for apparently violating Rule 2. I started the exact same type of drunk thread posting a painting of sad Ben Affleck like 3 weeks ago, and it didn't even get pruned.

People post reaction pics and gifs and webms all the time that may not necessarily "pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc" with no issue. But I got banned like 5 days ago for posting a picture of Evangeline Lilly confirmed for autism.jpeg as a reaction pic in a reply to some autist whining about sjws or something.

>Why does Evangeline Lilly acting autistic trigger the mods and janitors so much?
>>
>>69810731
>>What is preventing /tv/ from having webms with sound?

Not sure. /sp/ is the same way, I don't get it.
>>
>What is preventing /tv/ from having webms with sound?
Doesn't need.
>Would /tv/ threads be better if they had a higher reply limit like /co/?
No
>Is there a reason that shit starts getting archived after 300 instead of 400 or whatever?
Old default
>Why do the janitors and mods only enforce Rule 1 and 2 shit and ban people of content featuring women?
Forced agenda, triggered misogynists and ugly women.
>>
>>69810731

what's the story on that gif? I was in the thread you started a while back but I don't think I saw an explanation for it
>>
>>69810795

Evangeline Lilly Conan in youtube search, you're welcome
>>
>>69810795
>gif
thats not a gif thats a webm reeeee
>>
>>69810731
Nigga if webms had sound 4chan would be full of screamers.
>>
>>69811001
This, people are arseholes and every video would be made to scare people with some obnoxiously loud and sudden screaming
>>
File: taylor swift fucking a dog.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
taylor swift fucking a dog.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>69811001
When we first got sound there were a bunch of screamers for the first day or so, but it died out pretty quick, especially as there was a focus on deleting them. Now you never see them.
>>
>>69810731
ben affleck is tolerated because it's a meme, funny or not it will have its time in the spotlight and then fade. that literally who slut is not tolerated because everybody hates waifuists and they are known to never let go with their obsession
>>
>>69810731
>ywn lay in bed with her and blow on her eyes, suck her thumb, nibble on her ears and send her into the biggest orgasm ever

CRAWWWLINNG INN MY SKINNN
>>
>You will never do the hokey pokey in Evie's butt
>>
>>69811040
>>69811001
and yet /gif/ and /wsg/ don't have them at all. Nobody does that shit and even if they did suck it up pussies
>>
>>>/wsg/1061965
>>
>>69810731
woah she is one sick whore, even conan is shocked
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.