[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Movies that were true patrician and kino tier that disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Battlefield_earth.jpg (181 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield_earth.jpg
181 KB, 960x1280
ITT Movies that were true patrician and kino tier that disgusting masses couldn't digest it's highly refined taste.
>>
>>69299084
Those transitions looked like someone edited them in Powerpoint, plus acting and angled camera. Truly a piece of shit.
>>
File: peach tea.jpg (58 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
peach tea.jpg
58 KB, 640x326
>>69299084

obviously BvS/man of steel
>>
>>69299084
>I'm RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY angry!
>>
>>69299084

>your friendly baaaaar teeenddddeeeerrrr!

What did he mean by this
>>
>>69300427

DO YOU WANT LUNCH?
>>
>>69299371
>he doesn't like dutch angles in every scene
>>
>>69299084
George Lucas reviewed this movie in one line after having a private viewing of it with Travolta at Skywalker Ranch.

His comment?

"Nice spaceships."

Then he left the room. Travolta took this as a compliment and proceeded to tell everyone that George Lucas and Quentin Tarantino liked his movie.
>>
Battlefield Dutch
>>
>garbage source material
>dutch angles everywhere
>shit scene transitions
>awful costume designs
>stupid set designs
But
>Over the top, hammy acting
Catapults the movie into "so bad it's good" territory.
>>
So whats the story behind this movie?
Why does it exist and whats with Travolta?
>>
>>69299084
If this movie was produced during the 4chan era it would have generated proto-baneposting. It is perhaps the purest manifestation of the /ascended memecore/ genre of DKR and the star wars prequels.
>>
>>69299084
this should have been made now with a decent budget, and acutally done in line with the source material.. this should have been Jupiter Ascending
>>
>>69302234
>Why does it exist
Scientology
> whats with Travolta?
Scientology
>>
>>69304012
So scientology is evil aliens?
I dont get how thats a good message for them
>>
>>69299084

That piece of Scientology laden bullshit? The one movie I wanted to walk out on in my life and I've sat through some crap.

Same tier as Golden Compass. You got indoctrinated and ripped off if you willfully went to see them
>>
WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!
>>
>>69303080
>>
Look at all these plebs who don't understand fine art.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.