[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
>too complicated for marveldrones

they literally show that is the same city superman resides in, except after the apocalypse
>>
>>68876791
Affleck had LARPing as his heroes in his contract
>>
File: shawshank.gif (752 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
shawshank.gif
752 KB, 500x269
It was a "what if" scenario of a corrupt, power-seeking Superman, you mong.
>>
bad future m8
>>
Dream
>>
>>68876841
felt out of place though
>>
>>68876791
flash showed him a possible future occurrence and paranoid bruce went haywire after.
>>
It was too complicated for your average moviegoer and left critics and normies alike confused. Snyder is that good.

Essentially it could be a dream, it could be a vision of the future. It shows earth under the rule of Darkseid and Superman is his enforcer. Batman is attempting to stop Superman, and him and his resistance fighters come under attack by pro-Superman militia backed by Apokolips Parademons.
>>
Flash sped up his brain and it showed him the future.
Future Flash targeted Bruce, that's why he got the vision.

Movie's 2 smart 4 u
>>
>>68876932
To add, the whole scene is meant to feel surreal, confusing, and off. Like a dream.

Needless to say the lack of quips made marveldrones totally lost.
>>
File: sand.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sand.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>68876875

I know it can be confusing when Deadpool doesn't explain every scene for you.
>>
Can you explain this first, OP?

>>68869232
>>68859965
>>
>>68876791

The movie was a big piece of shit. You're welcome.

Now laugh at retards who think they're smart for understanding horribly obvious hack movies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.