[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
>>68859965
It was a vision of what darksied would do to Mecca, Bruce's place if worship

Didn't you see the part where he prays to Allah before the fight
>>
>>68859965
Nightmare of a possible future if Superman loses control. At this point Bruce is being haunted by the horror and powerlessness that he felt in the World Engine incident.
>>
Alternate universe/timeline in which Superman and Darksied have fucked everything overlaps a little with the "real" one. The Flash is able to use Speedforce hax to cross the boundaries between timelines and thats what he does when he wake Bruce up
>>
>>68859965
it was a paranoid future where the cityscape in the background (probs gotham or metropolis) are destroyed and supermans army is the only thing remaining. think Batman ws expecting kryptontite to be deliverd to him but he got betrayed and captured. just a paranoid dream of possible future
>>
>>68859965
Bonus Level, also sells Desert Storm Batman figures.
>>
>>68859965
Batman looks so happy in that picture.
>>
>>68860078
>hen he wake Bruce up

but Brtuce was asleep, he woke up agitated so its confirmed that he was dreaming.
>>
What wre those humanoid insects in that scene supposed to be?
>>
>>68859965
Its Karkand DLC for extra screening experience
>>
>>68860891
parademons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parademon
>>
>>68860698
Of course, he's about to kill some guy.
>>
Stylistically the scene after this one is meant to invoke the feeling you get when you've just woken up from a dream, and still question if it was real or not.

Funny how a complaint is that it's not made clear if it was a dream, vision , Flash shenanigan, etc., when the point is exactly that, leave it ambiguous.
>A guy came in and gave Bruce a warning about Supes' future
>Maybe it was all just a dream caused by Bruce's fear of Clark.
>But maybe it wasn't.
Anyone without DC knowledge can get that. Of course, the people with knowledge of the comics know a little bit more, but it's not obligatory for people to know this to understand the rest of the film.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.