[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 years later and this movie still makes me cry like a baby.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19
File: Man-of-Steel-poster-Superman.jpg (224 KB, 1024x1493) Image search: [Google]
Man-of-Steel-poster-Superman.jpg
224 KB, 1024x1493
3 years later and this movie still makes me cry like a baby.

What a masterpiece.
>>
>>68802460
Trollin'
>>
>>68802460
>>>/film/
>>
The scene where he snatches every motherfucker birthday is breathtaking
>>
File: ault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>68802460
fucking degenerate
>>
"Stop there invincible son, don't save me"

that part always gets me
>>
>Snyder
best worst director ever
>>
>>68802460
What a little bitch.
>>
>>68802588
I would dare say he might be the next uva.
>>
Took me a while for it to click for me, but now I admit it's easily one of the best capes in history.
>>
>whats that, every kryptonian born here will be a literal god?

>fuck that, terraforming planet
>>
>>68803676
> terraforming planet under yellow sun will turn whole planet into kryptonite killing us anyway
> fuck that terraform this bitch anyway cause muh krypton

Bravo snyder
>>
>>68803676

changing the planet won't affect the Sun so they'll still be pretty awesome regardless
>>
File: 1459038311268.png (169 KB, 1205x1285) Image search: [Google]
1459038311268.png
169 KB, 1205x1285
>>68802460
>>
I actually did cry most recent time I saw it.

Still felt everything involving Zod was garbage.
>>
>>68803800

they made it pretty clear in the film that being in a kryptonian atmosphere strips them of their powers
>>
>>68803791
>> terraforming planet under yellow sun will turn whole planet into kryptonite killing us anyway

No it won't you fucking idiot, kryptonite was created from the explosion which caused fragments of the planet to become irradiated.

Retard.
>>
>>68803843

Except that Faora was still in her environmental suit and was kicking Clark's ass.
>>
>>68803891
so was zod for a while.
>>
>>68803851
No dumb shit, kryptonite is just chunks of the planet irradiated by the yellow sun
Itt: morons who don't know shit about superman, that means you faggot
>>
>>68803920

>kryptonite is just chunks of the planet irradiated by the yellow sun

You are not even trying
>>
>>68802460
>posting kinos

Go back to /film/ motherfucker this is a marvel board
>>
>>>/film/
>>
>>68802553
YO YOU INTO DUBSTEP?
>>
>>68803891

The suits they wear are super technological battle armour that make them stronger faster etc, they make it very clear when Clark goes on their ship that as long as he is in the Krypyonian atmosphere he is powerless like a normal human, it's only when his dad changes the atmosphere to Earth's that he gets his powers back and breaks free of his restraints.
>>
>>68803843
I thought it just fucked Clark up because he's adapted to Earth's atmosphere.
>>
>>68803634
I'm right there with you. It was a gradual thing for me, but it is now my absolute favorite.
>>
>>68804106
Yeah, pretty sure it was this.

Anyone else think that maybe the Kryptonian outposts' dying off was only the "official history" and that the Kryptonians had some sort of ancient war? That skeleton clutching the rifle really got me thinking,
>>
>>68804085
Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about the needle puncturing in his arm up there.
>>
>oh shit zod, are you okay? Just calm down and focus, the godlike powers are very disconcerting when they first hit you. You okay bro? Okay, let me grab your neck real quick.
>>
>>68803920
>>68803956

From the way they described it in the movie, to me it sounded like kryptonite already existed on Krypton sort of like uranium and other radioactive substances already exist here.
>>
>>68804369

No.
>>
>>68804387
How you figure? One of the fist words they used to describe it in BvS was "xenomineral."
>>
>>68804425
You're grasping for logic and consistency from a zach snyder franchise.
>>
>>68804591
And you're arguing with a comic book fan. The only one who wins is the one who doesn't play.
>>
>>68802460
A master piece of shit
>>
>>68804425
>>68804369
Not saying this necessarily applies, but here's a description of it actually being used as an energy source.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=articles/LexFiles003
>>
File: 1453929727418.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1453929727418.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>68802460
>>
File: Captain-America-Avengers.jpg (121 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Avengers.jpg
121 KB, 1366x768
What does that 'S' stand for?
>>
>>68805459
It's not an S, on his world it means hope.
>>
>>68804085
You know, though, the atmosphere affecting him so badly might have actually been more akin to some sort of system shock, like only a temporary effect. That would explain why Faora and Zod and that other guy were still semi-super in their suits. Because there's no way it was just the suit enhancements making them strong, fast, and tough enough to go toe-to-toe with Clark.
>>
File: 2423_63317116756_2310_n.jpg (26 KB, 480x582) Image search: [Google]
2423_63317116756_2310_n.jpg
26 KB, 480x582
The 80's Superman movies were better.
>>
>>68802460
I cried like 3 times during that film. I think all of them were the scenes Superman had with his parents. But then again these days I cry watching almost every film if I'm alone.
>>
>>68805659
they're a nostalgia fest, but they're literally garbage
>>
>>68805659
Terrence Stamp was so great as Zod.

Not going to lie, I love both the Donner films (technically, the 1.5 Donner films) and even Superman Returns to lesser degree, but I feel the depiction of Superman they gave us, while solid, was very simplistic. He comes out fully-realized and is presented as morally infallible. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but I prefer the Snyder depiction and the way it's showing him having to find his feet as a hero and a symbol.
>>
>>68805776
So much this.

Those films have the best Clark Kent, but there's no lead up to him becoming Superman, he just goes into the fortress and comes out perfect.

The Snyder version has a terrible Clark, but we get to see Superman changing over time and having to deal with the world seeing him as a god.
>>
>>68806055
I'm looking forward to the director's cut with more Clark in it.
>>
File: 1461385596824.jpg (19 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1461385596824.jpg
19 KB, 289x289
>>68805776
>>68806055
When the fuck was he a hero?
>>
>>68806182
When he saved the whole fucking planet?

>Bawww he didn't stop to get a cat out of the tree while fighting for his life and the lives of every person on the planet!!!!
>HES NOT A HERO!!!!
>>
File: 1457296157555.jpg (72 KB, 384x356) Image search: [Google]
1457296157555.jpg
72 KB, 384x356
>>68806182
DUDE MEMES LMAO
>>
>>68806182
When he chose to oppose the Kryptonian invasion.
>>
>>68806055
No, we don't. And while I get that that's what they were aiming for, Clark gets two or three scenes where he quietly debates what he is to the world, and little comes out of it as far as characterization is concerned.

Supes killing that first warlord character was ridiculously violent to the point of being jarring. I was expecting him to invisibly heat the gun in the dude's hands, and then rescue Lois without killing him. Instead, he comes off as exactly what Batman believes he is - a murderous tyrant with superhuman abilities.

What changes, for him? He's still clearly hostile toward Lex, and the end fight against Doomsday was hamfisted in.

One of BvS' biggest flaws was the pathetic characterization attempts of Superman. Not to mention the frankly insulting death cop-out of Superman himself.
>>
File: MoS World Engine Forceps.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MoS World Engine Forceps.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
>>68802460
Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM

I like the fact that the phallic imagery with the stasis pods they store Zod and the others in early on is in-your-face. My first time through, I thought, "Man, that was a weird design choice," and didn't give it any further thought, but after checking this out, I kind of think it was there to wake us up to all the other birth imagery in the film.
>>
>>68806605
>talking about BvS in a MoS thread
so much retardation
>>
>>68802568
don't save me, yeah father you are right i have to hide mi powers....later destroyed a city
>>
>>68806262
its more about his fight was zod was entirely personal, and he, despite being invulnerable, made no effort to minimize damage or even help people.

So hes just a superpowered assohle.
>>
>>68806605
>>68806674

Not OP, but I don't mind. These movies are sort of inextricably intertwined to begin with.

Well, for starters. He didn't kill that guy. He tells us so, Lois doesn't contradict him when he says so, and what we saw him take that guy through wasn't reinforced concrete; it was just mud brick.

What changes for him is that he's finally reconciled himself to his actions from MoS. He re-affirms his course in the world by taking up the spear himself(choosing to be the hero) and placing himself at risk before he allows anyone else to risk their own life.
>>
>>68805459
Slaughter
>>
>>68803634
Same here. Wasn't that impressed on my first watch and the internet hate train convinced me it was awful and Marvel was superior, then I rewatched it and loved it a year later.
>>
>>68806801
It wasn't entirely personal for Zod, and he actually did try to take him out of the city. Zod kept bringing it back to population because his goal at that point wasn't just to kill Clark anymore, it was to make him suffer.

There wasn't going to be any taunting and leading him away because Zod's stated intention at that point was to kill as many people as he could.
>>
I begrudgingly admit that it was rather good. It could have been more polished, but as a whole, it's actually good.
>>
>>68806662
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
beautiful /tv/ reddit tomatoes BTFO, the MoS and BvS is literally 2 deep 4 you.
>>
>>68806801
>I'm going to murder everyone on the planet
>It was just a personal fight
He was struggling against Zod who was better trained than him. It's not like he could help being thrown through buildings.
>>
Jonathan Kent was an absolutely terrible, uninspiring, depressing character. I've read a lot of fanwanky explanations of his "advice" to the young superman but taken at face value he is a downbeat, meek and cowardly role model who pretty much tells young supes to back down from any disagreement, not to stand up for his own or anyone else's rights, and to let people die rather than get involved. If he gave the same parenting to, let's say, a talented human kid, the poor kid would be a depressed and socially rejected underachiever who got bullied constantly.
>>
>>68805459
SUPER
U
P
E
R
>>
>>68802489
.t pleb
>>
>>68805459
>The S on my suit doesn't stand for France
>>
>>68806891
so that scene where zod throws a tanker at sups, and sups just fly-jump-dodges out of the way, that was sups trying to minimize damage?
>>
>>68808296
manofsteelanswers has all the answers to your troll posts anon
>>
>>68807582
I used to feel the same way, but the more scenes we get of him, the more I think of him as a man who's not just thinking of Clark's best interests, or even his family's. Jonathon already understands the impact that Clark's going to have on the world by simple virtue of what he is. He's more concerned with raising Clark to be mindful of what he does, who he is, and who he wants to be. Teaching him that violence should never be the go-to solution in any situation is very wise in light of what Clark's becoming.

I understand where you're coming from in terms of him cautioning Clark against stepping in and risking exposure before he's ready, but I also understand Jonathon's motivations from both a familial as well as a societal perspective. Remember - at the time he has the "maybe" talk with Clark, Clark is aware that he's different, but not why. That scene leads directly into him revealing Clark's origins to him. In light of that, "maybe" makes a lot more sense and is further expanded upon when he expresses his hopes for Clark's future.

Jonathon very much wanted to raise Clark to be the man that he's even now still in the process of becoming, but wanting something for your child and raising them to make their own choices are two different things. Jonathon raises him right and hopes that the day will come when Clark chooses to be the man Jonathon knows he can be.
>>
>>68808353
So you can't think for yourself.
>>
>>68803634

>Dat cinematic feel
>Dat score

I just wanted it again the other day and it is holding up extremely well.

I might go as far to say that MoS is actually IMPROVING with age.
>>
>>68808534

>wanted

Watched
>>
>>68808491
Not that guy, but I'm sure what we have to say isn't going to satisfy you anyway, so why waste the time?
>>
>>68805513

Why not? They have worm hole technology and can terraform planets, is it really such a leap to imagine they can build power mechanical battle suits?
>>
>>68808534
The soundtrack alone just inspires the hell out of me.
>>
>>68808480

Your entire post is, no offence, the "fanwank" that I referred to in my post. You've invented a whole bunch of unstated motivations and complexity that is in no way shape or form expressed in Jonathan Kent's on-screen behaviour.

I realise that to a greater or lesser extent in any film, you have to deduce what's really going on in the character's head, what their motivations are etc. but when you have a father actively chastising his son for saving the lives of a bunch of children and saying maybe you should have let them die... then committing suicide in a tornado for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON - ... that's a bit too much of a stretch I'm afraid
>>
>>68808624
You know? I'd agree with that were it not for watching Faora rip into Kal's ship like it's made from tin foil during that scene at the Kent farm. I mean, I could be wrong, but it would seem to be that the ship would be made out of material at least as durable as what their power armor's constructed of.
>>
>>68808607
So you're not going to admit the movie was incoherent garbage?
>>
>>68808624

*powerful*
>>
>>68808687
Are you going to admit that no answer I can give you will satisfy you?
>>
>>68805776
This as well, it seems people are against the concept of Superman having a character arc
>>
>>68808687
>>68808796

As >>68808353 already said, whatever justifications we give aren't even going to be us thinking for ourselves to begin with, right?
>>
>>68806182

>when was he a hero?

Before saving the planet from Zod he never really had a check to go full hero while in costume. HOWEVER while as Clark Kent he was constantly saving people all over the place while wanting absolutely no credit for it. Which in some respects is even more altruistic than being a world famous superhero.
>>
>>68806801
>clearly shows Kryptonians can die
>invulnerable

Wew lad, sometimes memes leak into reality and people are retarded.
>>
>>68808684

well the battlesuits are presumably designed for this sort of thing, to be able to apply amazing strength and power where it's needed and let's not forget you will need a certain suspension of disbelief to watch most sci fi films lad.

Basically the implication from that scene on the ship is that kryptonian atmosphere neutralises their powers, which again we also see when their suits get damaged fighting on earth and they suddenly get overwhelmed with their super senses.
>>
>>68808687

Not the Anon you were replying to but the story in MoS was pretty straight forward.

It's no one's fault but your own that you can't follow a story if somebody isn't getting shot at or punched in the face every five minutes.
>>
>>68808296
Why do you give a shit so much about minimizing damage?

Even more importantly, the movie is 3 years old and you're still talking about minimizing damage. Isn't there something else you could be doing?
>>
>>68808491
I don't feel like going in depth into stuff that's been explained before
>>68808607
exactly
>>
>>68808682
Understood.

In reply, all I can say is that I've come to view Jonathon's scenes as being representative of pivotal moments in Clark's childhood that aren't intended to be indicative of the entirety of his instruction, and that some of Jonathon's statements are meant to be intentionally jarring to the viewer to evoke emotional responses similar to those a child experiences over the course of their childhood. The "maybe" scene in this context is there to convey the impression when we realize that our parents aren't invincible and all-wise. The Tornado scene, fittingly enough, comes during Clark's teenage years, where we all think of ourselves as the smartest people who have ever lived and think our parents are idiots.

As someone posted the other day, in that tornado scene, Clark basically confirms that his father is right - he *isn't* ready to step out and follow his own path. His choosing to obey his father and not save him is very much the action of a good child, not a good man. An adult wouldn't have cared what Jonathon thought was the right thing to do in that situation.
>>
This thread will get 200+ replies and the poor guy asking for a critique of his short film will get maybe 12. Fuck this board.
>>
>>68807582
How can someone watch this movie and get it so wrong?
>>
>>68802460
I cried when I was re watching the beginning when they were sending baby Supes away.
>>
>>68808924
I agree, and I'm also perfectly willing to suspend disbelief in that regard. What we're actually looking for here is its own internal consistency, basically. On that topic, there's this to consider:

Later on ,after that first initial exposure to the atmosphere on the ship, we see Clark head for the Indian Ocean to stop the world engine. Before he leaves, Lois asks him if it won't affect him like the ship did. Clark doesn't know, says so, and takes off. When he gets there, we see him cough, seemingly experience some momentary distress, then take it out without any further difficulty.

Depending on how you want to look at it, this could be there to serve as an indicator that he was over whatever temporary impairment re-adjusting to Kryptonian atmosphere causes. He's also shown in the aftermath of the engine's destruction getting revitalized by the sun.
>>
>>68808840
I would love a movie showing that phase of his life.
>>
>>68802460
I could see someone thinking its good.

But making you cry? Where the fuck is it ever emotionally taunt whatsoever?
>>
>>68809239
This movie strikes a ton of really deep emotional chords with me as well.

Listen, not to pry, but have any of you other fans of the movie experienced losing any close family in your lives? I' have, and I think that's a big part of why I love this movie so much.
>>
>>68809169
Back to le reddit pleb what did you mean by this MoS is kino 4u desu senpai check 'em
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 768x960
>>68802460
>>
>>68809364

yes BUT the atmosphere is mixing with earths so it's not completely like krypton yet, that's why he struggles but can still carry on and when he is directly under the machine I guess he is out of it altogether as it implies the atmosphere is being poured out from the top of the machine from all the gas coming out of it
>>
>>68809526

I lost my dad and I love Man of Steel but I'm not entiurely sure they are connected!
>>
>>68809526
yep my grandma who was taken off life support and I so regret seeing that because I could have sworn if we kept her on life support maybe she would have awoken up a few hours later...

Still haunts me to this day that maybe she would have been better.

I feel exactly like Clark who didn't save his father.
>>
File: AMAZING SYMBOLISM SNYDER.png (1 MB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
AMAZING SYMBOLISM SNYDER.png
1 MB, 1280x536
i cry evertim
>>
>>68809027
Because it would do something to establish superman as something other than a dick.
>>
Pic related is my fav scene. Juxtaposed to the grim destruction of Metropolis, it was lighthearted and uplifting. Very fitting in the context of the movie, yet hearkened back to the comics. Masterpiece.
>>
>>68809014
That defense only works if you accept, blindly, the narrative snyder feeds the audience. The problem is the narrative doesn't stand to any scrutiny.
>>
File: lol (2).jpg (91 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
lol (2).jpg
91 KB, 650x365
>>68809938

Lol forgot muh pic
>>
>>68802568
STOP RIGHT THERE INVINCIBLE SCUM.
>>
>>68809842
>>68809866

Lost my dad. I think I might be detecting a theme here.

The scenes with Jonathon always hit me right in the feels because he reminds me so much of him. I spend a lot of time reflecting on things he said and did that I was too stupid and full of myself to get at the time.
>>
>>68809972
>>68809938

HE'S KINDA HOT
E
'
S

K
I
N
D
A

H
O
T
>>
>>68809922
I don't understand this though. What does this shot mean?
>>
I wish Russel Crowe's ghost would have come down to Metropolis and helped Supes defeat Zod or Contain Zod so he didn't have to kill him.

Unless his ghost could only survive on the ship idk..

A shame we didn't see him in BvS cos Crowe did such a magnificent performance.

PLEASE either make Man of Steel 2 Snyder and BRING BACK CROWE! Or include him in Justice League as a cameo
>>
>>68802460
Anyone remember how almost every major complaint this movie receives has been debunked by this channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giM4Nn5Xc2M
>>
>>68809999
awesome quips.

yeah I get you the feeling of knowing you failed to spend enough time with a loved one before they passed.

oops I didn't mean to offend you the way I said that; was referring to myself with my grandma etc - she was the only grand parent I ever knew and now my life is pretty lonely apart from my parents.

Hardly anyone I can fully connect to in this world due to hardly having many friends eh.
>>
>>68810025
Yeah, sadly, Jor-El couldn't set foot outside the ship from the look of it.
>>
>>68809922
Guys

You Guys

Guys

I think

Guys

I think this scene

Is equating Superman

With

Jesus
>>
>>68810060
I sure do.
>>
>>68810102
A lot of the people here, me included, don't think that's what it's saying at all.
>>
>>68810060
Did they address with all of the Kryptonians didn't hide in the phantom zone to escape their planet destruction like they did for Faora's crew?
>>
>>68810082
weird that he never communicated with Lex UNLESS there is a deleted scene of this.

PLEASE BASED SNYDER
>>
>>68810210
Still had this open from yesterday.

>>68777769
>>68777931
>>68778152
>>
>>68803810
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1459038311268.png/
>>
>>68810269
Not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>68810025

he was a computer program that got uploaded into those two ships so he couldn't actually leave
>>
>>68809972

I'd give her one desu
>>
>>68810326
Horrible as it is, I think Zod had the other AI "purge" Jor-El's right after he told him what he intended to do to Kal in MoS.
>>
>>68810269

the ruling council refused to believe that Krypton was going to blow up so nothing was done at all, maybe if the had accepted Jor El's argument in the very first scene they would have tried something like this
>>
File: man of steel.jpg (115 KB, 634x454) Image search: [Google]
man of steel.jpg
115 KB, 634x454
The parallels between Cavill and Reeve.. So tasteful and skillfully done
>>
>>68810269
I'd say the simplest explanation is that you can't survive unprotected inside the Phantom Zone. That would explain why they loaded them all on that ship the Black Zero(which might be one of the coolest ship names ever).
>>
>>68810568
Plus, years of artificial births and preconditioning turned them into a rigid people, for thousands of years they strived to eliminate the factors of chance and change, so it makes sense for them to decide to stay on their planet instead of attempting to escape to an unknown fate.
>>
>>68810504
I'd love to see him get reconstructed.
>>
>>68810210
>>68810443
>being this cucked

I fucking love how DC fans will desperately grasp at straws. /tv/ has never been better
>>
>>68809812
Right. That works too. Really I'm fine with it being sort of ambiguous. Really, it could come down to the Kryptonian atmosphere combined with our sun combines to just make you *less* super, but still above what they'd have been on Krypton.

I always suspected Zod had more than just the rebirth of Krypton in mind when he decided to "kryptoform" earth in the first place. I think it had the really convenient side-effect of efficiently killing off humanity.
>>
File: 1351142241414.jpg (86 KB, 350x473) Image search: [Google]
1351142241414.jpg
86 KB, 350x473
http://www.rawstory.com/2013/11/man-of-steel-is-hands-down-the-greatest-movie-i-have-ever-seen/
>>
>>68810025
>>68810504

Zod used Kryptonian Eset on him so I doubt he's still around on the scout ship.

Also the memory stick was destroyed in a black hole so there's that.
>>
I've really enjoyed the discussion, all, but I'm off to take care of some things.

Hope you all have a great day, fellow fans and haters alike.
>>
>>68806662
Interesting imagery

Explain how this connects to improving the movie
>>
>>68810060
why answer questions for retarded people, when we can just make memes
>>
>>68811344
Why don't you tell us what you'd change to make it better? I liked it just fine as it was.
>>
>>68810683
MCU=Krypton

;^)
>>
It's funny how people exaggerate how obvious the Jesus symbolism is yet all the while the entire movie went over everyone's heads anyway
>>
>>68811942
It's because Snyder movies are the ultimate pleb filters.

The turd burglars will attach themselves to one thing (muh jesus, muh martha), while missing the forest for the trees and somehow not even being able to asses what the movies are even about.
>>
File: autism.webm (231 KB, 320x252) Image search: [Google]
autism.webm
231 KB, 320x252
>>68812109
>while missing the forest for the trees
hm, there's a name for this but I can't remember exactly what it's called. Some kind of developmental disorder...
>>
>>68812109
I'm not complaining, it's like being aware of an inside joke when Snyder haters constantly embarrass themselves without even knowing it.
>>
>>68812332
I feel kind of sorry for them.

I couldn't give less of a shit about the cinematic equivalent of the cola wars. I've seen every cape flick that's ever been made, and think it's retarded to ignore the merits of a film based on nothing but some sort of bullshit brand loyalty.

For those who look at these films and take away nothing, I feel pity.
>>
>>68810060
bullshit
>>
>>68808534
>cinematic feel
this doesn't mean anything, you're just pretentious.
>>
>>68812109
>>68812332
>>68813516
We're out here, bros. We see his vision. And yes, I feel bad that others don't. BvS changed my life for the better. As did MoS.
>>
File: zing.jpg (55 KB, 440x460) Image search: [Google]
zing.jpg
55 KB, 440x460
>>68810060
>debunked
>>
>>68810060
stop shilling your autistic channel!
it is extremely stupid and emberassing
>>
>>68815161
A reasoned and cogent rebuttal if I ever heard one.
>>
>>68815161
not my channel
and why would I stop promoting quality content anyway?
>>
>>68816381
It is your channel since you bumped this thread 30 minutes after the last post.
>>
>>68816494
now that's some autistic and paranoid reasoning if I've ever seen it
>>
File: 1460740199967.gif (875 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1460740199967.gif
875 KB, 245x300
>>68816494
lol, this guy. Making baseless assumptions about posters who provide real answers to meme questions
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.