[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZe qQlmOPgs >YOU CAN�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: man of steel fans.jpg (222 KB, 1570x947) Image search: [Google]
man of steel fans.jpg
222 KB, 1570x947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZeqQlmOPgs

>YOU CAN'T JUST DISLIKE A MOVIE
>YOU'RE JUST OBJECTIVELY WRONG

Why are Man of Steel fans so annoying?
>>
I think Man of Steel fans tend to recognize that people who dislike the movie are all incredibly unintelligent. You are objectively wrong, and your IQ is /pol/ tier.
>>
>>68737026
Fuck off with your capeshit.
>>
>>68737026
>Why are Man of Steel fans so annoying?
I don't know. But let's stop talking about it and just ignore them instead. Deal?
>>
>>68737026
DESIST, INDOMITABLE OFFSPRING
>>
File: 14864235798563.jpg (51 KB, 599x379) Image search: [Google]
14864235798563.jpg
51 KB, 599x379
>>68737066
Yeah, they are so smart.
>>
>>68737211

Oh wow, one person that might be half as retarded as every single poster on this board. You sure showed me.
>>
>>68737026

>run over to your dad and grab him
>let the tornado take both of you and use it is as cover as you fly out of the backside of it
>dad will probably get cut up a little by debris
>wipe his blood all over your face and hands as if you're injured too so nobody suspects and just call both your survivals a miracle

Probably too complex for a dumb farm boy though.
>>
File: chrysippus.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
chrysippus.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
>Here are the facts that show why you're wrong about Man of Steel
>Criticism One: There's too much product placement
>Rebuttal: PrOduct PLaceMENt shoulD NEVER be in MoVIes EVER! How DARE THEY??
And, ignored. If you can't even stick to your own premise of using facts to dismiss trivial criticism without strawman argumentation, you've already fucked up.
>>
File: 14867468512357.jpg (123 KB, 640x1005) Image search: [Google]
14867468512357.jpg
123 KB, 640x1005
>>68737269
lmao
>>
>>68737319

>Muh original comics has 6 trillion heroes so the movies must be bad because it will only have 10

The original comic was retarded piece of shit with a bloated plot.

why do comic-fags believe just because some trivial details are in the comics it must be in the movies not matter how retarded it is?
>>
>>68737552
Huge comicfag here, despise comic movies. They're boring as fuck, tell stories I've known since I was a kid, make comics normie-friendly, and disproportionately adapt superhero books. Fuck those shitty meme movies that care more about world building than adventure and telling a solid, intriguing story.
>>
>>68737026
>that guy ran into a windy hurricane with poor visibility and came back with a dog. He must be an alien with super abilities!
Its not as if he had to completely demonstrate his abilities, he just needed to run in and grab a dog. The worse case scenario is that it is hailed as a miracle and they start screaming about Jesus.
>>
>>68737026
kill yourself bobby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_DZhGSQzU
>>
>>68737319
who's this seman demon?
>>
>>68737026 >>68737026

>I think Man of Steel fans tend to recognize that people who dislike the movie are all incredibly unintelligent.
It's just a plagiarized version of the Bible.
>>
>>68737026
Why couldn't you just post this on the MoS thread?

>>68735936

Why are you so obsessed about a movie you don't even like?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Fg2427mvM8voorD4wLRfnA/

Is someone paying you to do this?
>>
>>68737066
unironically this
>>
>>68737066
/thread
>>
>>68737066
>your objectively wrong your IQ is /pol/ tier
>/pol/ is always right
I loved MoS but pick one
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.