[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/film/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
when?
>>
>>68710386
>pic not related
>>
>>68710386
if you're looking to talk about Jarmusch you're gonna have to wait for /flick/
>>
File: 88-8815-UBXO300Z.jpg (209 KB, 954x628) Image search: [Google]
88-8815-UBXO300Z.jpg
209 KB, 954x628
/film/ when?
>>
the following need separate boards.
/tv/
/movies/ - particularly genre blockbusters, capeshit, etc.
/film/
/video/ - Youtube/web shit
>>
>>>/qa/495838

>>>/qa/495838

>>>/qa/495838
>>
>>68710536
>WE NEED A FILM BOARD
>HOWEVER THESE FILMS ARE NOT TO BE DISCUSSED THERE
laughable.
>>
>>68710466
hes probably the only good american director in the last 50 years, pleb
>>
>>68710479
if they add film they to add /cinema/ and /kino/ too.
>>
>>68710549
Yeah, those movies can remain here. What's wrong with that? It's not like those movies wouldn't have a place to be discussed. In fact they get to remain exactly where they are.
>>
File: 1393202000879.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1393202000879.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>>/film/

>its supposed to show a yotsuba 404 page
>its just a blank page

I D S M O T H E R F U G G I N H A B B E N I N G E S
>>
>>68710664
>whats wrong with that?
its delusion to think a /film/ board cant discuss certain films. you asked for it, now youre getting it. live with it.
>>
>>68710633
film is film, the rest is made up generes. liek if they have TV we also need boobToob and netflix
>>
>>68710693
You didn't explain why it's a bad thing because you can't. Only that it's unrealistic in your opinion.
>>
>>68710386
Finally, a place for quipkino. Hell, the board might even be up and running in time for Civil War discussion!
>>
>>68710706
but then you could say that film is made up and that you only need movie
>>
>>68710722
get real you lunatic and accept that you will be discussing real 'films' with people who love capeshit
>>
>>68710633
no they don't need to add that shit. a separate board should be made to stop the memes, not to indulge in the.
>>68710693
it won't be forbidden to post crappy movies, but it will be ignored and the discussion will focus on worthwhile movies.
also, the emphasis is gonna be on quality discussion, so I see no problem to discuss a good blockbuster like fury road in a serious way.
>>
>>68710798
Once again you can't explain why it'd be bad.

You're just pissed that the split is happening.
>>
>>68710828
>it will be ignored
its as if you think that the board wont be filled with people who want to discuss capeshit. look at how much is discussed on /tv/ alone.
>>68710843
you cant give a reason why you want a separation of certain films other than because you want it. My reason is logic, because on the film board you can discuss any film. fucking hell.
>>
>>68710900
>its as if you think that the board wont be filled with people who want to discuss capeshit. look at how much is discussed on /tv/ alone.
hopefully it will have quality mods that will ban and punish fags who post things like "why couldn't Captain America lift Thor's hammer in AoU".

do you get it now? certain content will be regulated but banned, and the emphasis will be on quality discussion about movies. And of course by the logic of quality certain movies will have more discussion then some stupid shallow capeshit for example.
>>
To be honest /film/ should be everything non-Holywood.
>>
>>68711036
>only the movies I want to talk about won't be banned
every time
>>
>>68710479
What about /flic/?
>>
>>68710479
>/video/ - youtube/web shit
a board for like 4 threads?
>redditlettermedia
>that stuckman
>jans or whatever
>latza posting
>>
>>68710900
>you cant give a reason why you want a separation of certain films other than because you want it.

Because capeshit and Star Wars are the only movies that get spammed to a level that they have adverse effects on other threads. Nothing compared to them. Other discussion gets drowned by a bunch of fanboys that seem to really enjoy that they can create their own threads when there's already 30+ threads with the exact same topic. That's why it makes no sense taking capeshit and Star Wars to a new board when a new capeshit movie is literally released every couple of months and Star Wars movies are now annual events.
>>
>>68711036
>certain content will be regulated but NOT* banned
sorry
>>
>>68711188
no that all can stay on /tv/
>>
File: 0d0.gif (128 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
0d0.gif
128 KB, 600x371
>/film/ will be for serious films only. Superhero films and Star Wars will not be discussed on /film/
>>
>>68713505
exactly!
you jelly that were gonna get our own board and leave you stinky plebs here to rot?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.