[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>season 1 >cute...CUTE >funnier than it had any right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 31212435.jpg (96 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
31212435.jpg
96 KB, 670x377
>season 1
>cute...CUTE
>funnier than it had any right to be

>season 2
>immediate drop in episode quality to irredeemable shit
>every characters shtick is old and uninteresting
>people are already turning on the producers and director asking...

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS SHOW.
>>
I gotta say season 1 was pretty good but the first 2 episodes of this season, damn, I had trouble getting through them. Did the show get a new director or something?

It's gone full late 30 rock quality and that is not a good thing.
>>
I love this character.
She's also hot in a crazy way.
>>
Ellie Kemper is a billionaire bitch!
>>
>>68651218
Yeah she was pretty great.

Agree with the OP though, there was a major drop in quality.
>>
Holy shit I hated Tina Feys stupid therapist character, didn't have too much of a problem until she popped up. Total cringe fest.
>>
Does she show any skin in the second season?
>>
>>68651353
not but she does have interracial sex
>>
>>68651365

does she take the SAC?
>>
THAS GON BE A UH FASCINATIN TRANSITION
>>
>>68651048
fat gay black dude still funny
>>
>>68650041
lol, true
TOO true
>>
>>68651558
Why are you linking to a dead thread? What's wrong with you?
>>
File: tcbhfdf.png (161 KB, 540x301) Image search: [Google]
tcbhfdf.png
161 KB, 540x301
Mikey is the cutest character of 2016.
>>
>>68651558
Holy FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>68651218
oh god I hated her face and voice

definitely the worst part of the season, which was otherwise fantastic. I mostly hated the Jenna plotline (I can't remember what she's called in this show) although I think Jenna is funny and Amy Sedaris makes anything she's in better.

Tina Fey's season 2 character was even funnier than her season 1 character. I hope she keeps coming back as a different character every season.

I've been rewatching the season. Tons of little jokes I missed the first time. Just listening to the dialog, especially if it's Kimmy and Titus, is a joy.
>>
>>68651558
Unbelievable
>>
Am I the only one that thought this season was good?
>>
why would you want to watch this
>>
>>68651804
same here, can't remember the first that much but I thought this season was about same.
Even though it didn't have jon ham in it, I thought it made up for it with the goldblum
>>
>>68651856
because 30 Rock got really really funny at the end, and this is as close to 30 Rock season 8+ as we can hope for.

seriously, just watch season 7, then 6 of 30 Rock. don't worry about the rest.
>>
>>68652008
Later seasons of 30 Rock sucked with Tracy's wife and more immortal Kenneth trash and Tina Fey making Tracy apologise for a joke he made
>>
>>68651289
I haven't seen S2 yet but her character was one of the less funny parts of S1 as well. Seems like she might be having that issue famous people have where things they're directly involved in go to shit because people are too afraid to give constructive criticism.
>>
the incompetent lawyer tina fey played in s1 was really god damn funny

go watch it again, and watch it correctly this time

the drunk therapist was even better
>>
This show was never good.
>>
>>68652296
>the incompetent lawyer tina fey played in s1 was really god damn funny
It was god awful
The only good thing in those later episodes was Dong Hamm.
>>
>>68651558
Wait, wtf? Is that true?
>>
The first episode of S2 was pretty shit, but I thought the second one was good. Does it conitnue good?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.