[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're alive, dammit!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
They're alive, dammit!
>>
>>68649541
>it's a kimmy gets DONG'd episode
>>
Anyone think that PTSD guy will show up again in a future season? I hope not. The way his bottom lip/mouth was made it look like he had chewing tobacco in which made him look too much like a stereotypical tough military guy.
>>
>>68649541
has she been fucked in the show?
>>
>>68649699
>it's a the most boring 1 note character only exists just to deliver half assed wiener jokes for a season and a half kill me episode
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1528x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1528x649
>>
>>68649902
HER HYMEN IS INVINCIBLE
>>
So did her and Dong go all the way?

Seems like the cops would have stopped them doing it in their car.
>>
>>68649973
Fe-male=iron man
>>
I want to hold her tenderly while brainwashing her in my bunker
>>
>it's a Tina Fey is more racist than the racists she makes fun of episode
>>
>>68649973
>the image.jpg poster is some autistic asian man

should have figured
>>
Why are billionaire debutantes like Ellie Kemper and Julia Louis-Dreyfus allowed to have comedy acting careers when they can't act and have zero comedy chops?

Are we all supposed to pretend they're genuinely talented and funny just because hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent on their behalf ensuring that they have a place in the pop culture?
>>
>>68650041
they can afford to work for scraps and make connections.

it's all about fucking connections, merit only goes so far.
>>
>>68650041
>>68650041
Neither person was born into wealth. Try again dude
>>
>>68649749
>he doesn't watch Mad Men
>>
>>68650130
lol
>>
>>68650130
Before you post please learn what google is. Ellie Kemper was born into a seriously fucking rich family
>>
>>68650041
HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
File: Jewtopia.jpg (729 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
Jewtopia.jpg
729 KB, 1712x1338
>>68650041
Pure coincidence.

Now go back to sleep.
>>
>>68649973
Every time I see a picture of Kimmy or read her name this is in my head for a week.
>>
>>68651827
Every time I see Kimmy I think of dry blowjobs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.