[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer Park Boys CHOMPT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
did /tv/ like season 10?

https://youtu.be/J9aqGEk6Ds4
>>
>>67811837
I really loved him, a lot of characters got moments to shine and Lahey was great this season
>>
File: shit bird benson.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
shit bird benson.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>67811837
FUCK this guy tho for the most part
>>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/trailer-park-boys-bubbles-la-arrest-1.3518081
>>
>>67812573
You guys already talk about how Lucy quit the show over this?
>>
>>67812817
There was a decent TPB thread yesterday that touched on it if you want to read the archive

>>67773351
>>
>>67812817
Good, Lucy is a dumb cunt.

She tried to destroy a man's life with false sexual assault accusations and of course got off scott free because of DUDEVAGINALMAO.
>>
>>67812573
>"At no point did I feel I was in danger, otherwise I would've called the police myself, which I did not. The police were called by others not present in the room who mistakenly perceived the argument to be something other than what it was. When the officers arrived, I tried to assure them there was no real issue, but they proceeded to arrest Mike."

Lol, American cops. They're appropriately portrayed in the show.
>>
Did anyone else not like Candy?
>>
>>67813224
someone posted another article yesterday that said smith had her up against a wall choking her and screaming at her. ppl then claimed to have met smith numerous times and that type of behaviour sort of goes along with what they know of him.
>>
>>67812922
thanks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.