[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bubbles arrested after altercation with succubi. Is this th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 24
File: 1455208775492.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1455208775492.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
Bubbles arrested after altercation with succubi.

Is this the beta uprising?

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/02/trailer-park-boys-star-mike-bubbles-smith-arrested-for-domestic-battery
>>
He was feelin frisky
>>
>>67773351
http://www.trailerparkboys.com/#!/news/Trailer-Park-Boys-Statement

Just came out
>>
Implying it wasn't Conky
>>
Was he on the swish? Was it dark and he thought it was a samsquamtch?
>>
GREASY
>>
File: 1451623650129.jpg (2 MB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
1451623650129.jpg
2 MB, 1951x1188
"Georgia Ling, described as the victim in this incident"
>Ling
>Canada
Yeah, sounds about right
>>
fuckin bitch was being a samsquantch
>>
>>67774817
>http://www.trailerparkboys.com/#!/news/Trailer-Park-Boys-Statement
>at no time did I feel that I was in danger
>lol guys she's the victim :^) make sure to paint mike smith as the bad guy
>>
>>67773351
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

straight to jail
>>
>>67774817
having a lot of cute asian women is one of the best things about canada
>>
>>67774534
>Canadian legal system
Men must be guilty until proven innocent. But even at that, women everywhere will still demand a retrial.
See Jian Ghomeshi
>>
>>67775882
He got arrested in Hollywood
>>
>>67775882
He was arrested in America you dolt.
>>
THEY FRAMED ME BOYS
>>
File: laughing_elf_man.jpg (88 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
laughing_elf_man.jpg
88 KB, 500x688
>>67775865
>Chinese
>cute
>>
>>67773351
>Is this the beta uprising?
No because out of character Mike Smith isn't beta
>>
>>67774628
you're not funny senpai
>>
>>67774817
how many times do we need to tell you it took place in hollywood you stupid shit its been said like 3 times so far, 10% of the thread so far is people telling you this
>>
>>67773351

https://twitter.com/lucydecoutere/status/716359869335543808

No more Lucy, I guess.
>>
>>67778754
Yeah I imagine her life is pretty fucked up right now.
>>
>>67778754
lmao she better hope she has made enough from TPB to live off of because she doesn't look good enough to get any more actual roles.
>>
>>67774534
So where did the choking charge come from if the lady said nothing happened?

i've seen episodes of COPS when they show up for domestic abuse where they will pressure the lady with questions like "are you sure he didn't touch your neck?" "did he put his hands near your neck?".

The intent is to make it easier to get some away from an abuser because it can be hard to charge them sometimes. But it can also be used a quick and easy way for police or a lady to settle things.
>>
I don't know how why I watch this show they are fucking hopeless without Clattenburg

season ten was the worst season in the history of the show which is what i said about season 9 which is what i said about season 8

but season ten is just insulting. season ten is making youtube videos with your friends tier, like i'm sure its fun to make but fuck watching it

>>67778754
i don't know why i find her so sexy
>>
>>67778754
>If I find out that somebody is abusive, I cut them out of my life. It's very easy.

so she's resigning because of bubs
>>
>>67780827
I agree. They got way too out of hand with celeb cameos and it was just stupid. Tom Arnold was also super annoying as fuck.

It literally seems like these celebs just wanted to be on the show and got their way, without having any real reason to be on it.
>>
>>67780944
>seems like these celebs just wanted to be on the show and got their way
Thats how snoop got on. I don't think Doug Benson or Tom Arnold have that much pull.
>>
>>67778754
good thing she resigned. now we can just hope for sarah to be gone. but i doubt that would happen with john dunsworth being her dad
>>
>>67781175
just bring in Sarah's sister, looks like a younger, thinner version of her.
>>
>>67778754
she's just mad no one fell for her bullshit story about that one guy, jian
>>
>>67780917
Also because she just had that whole thing with Gomeshi
>>
sensed he was a massive creep/shithead even when I loved that show

ricky was always my favourite
>>
>>67778754
Nobody will care. Her and Sarah are aging like milk. Eventually it'll be Mike Smith and the Boys fucking each other on a pile of weed while Corey and Jacob jerk off on the side.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 251x200
>>
File: Cant wake up.jpg (89 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Cant wake up.jpg
89 KB, 620x349
>>67778754
>>
>Bubbles
>Beta
The fuck?
>>
People need to learn to mind their own business fucking christ, anytime a domestic gets called in the cops will always manipulate the woman into saying something they can use to arrest the guy.

Lucy is fucking retarded for resigning since even the girl said he didn't do anything
>>
>>67783887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5tB66lTLa0
>>
>>67783813
>It's a Jian chokes you so hard you age 30 years episode
>>
did you guys see that q&a they did last year on youtube? they were sitting in some office answering questions they've gotten.

he seemed a bit like an asshole in that, and kind of aggressive. very much unlike the other two. i don't know if he was just fooling around or not.
>>
>>67783813
With a face like that she will struggle to find work.
>>
File: lights.jpg (425 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
lights.jpg
425 KB, 1366x2048
Lights must like it rough. She never complained about Jian and even defended him when the CBC shit-canned him. Obviously had to drop him as manager because of her fan-base.
>>
>woman knows some guy for 15 years, then cuts him off completely, literally quitting her job over something he allegedly did
>neighbors calling cops on someone who is "just having an argument"

something's going on.
>>
>>67784233
lahey's behind it all
>>
>>67784233
I feel like she wanted out anyway and is using this as an excuse, I know women aren't the most rational people but to immediately drop a guy you've known for over a decade on what appears to be a trumped up charge screams ulterior motive
>>
File: leafblower.jpg (66 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
leafblower.jpg
66 KB, 640x425
Man I wish I was on a board with flags so I could know if it was all fucking leafs ITT
>>
>>67784405
maybe they're not trumped up charges.
>>
>>67783988
I've met the boys and a handful of supporting actors in my day to day life.

John Paul Tremblay (Julian) and Robb Wells (Ricky) were both easy to talk to. Granted, I wasn't all over them for pictures and shit, but they were both easy going when I bumped into them. Tremblay was a little more accessible then Wells, but still they were fairly nice.

Mike Smith (Bubbles) is a complete asshole. Beyond brushing off fans, he's notorious for being slimy as fuck at the bars/clubs around here. Groping women, grinding his dick up on bar sluts, he's got a reputation. He was also notorious for jacking peoples shit they'd come up with on the set and being a control freak in general. There was that interview Trevor (Michael Jackson) did where he mentioned in the earlier days, they'd be filming and someone who was outside of the big five (Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Randy and Lahey) would improv some funny line, and when the take was over, Smith would go over to the director and chat. Next thing you know, that scene is being re-done and Smith now has that improv line penciled in as something Bubbles said instead.

John Dunsworth (Lahey) and Patrick Roach (Randy) are god tier. They will stand there for hours chatting, signing autographs, taking pictures. They did a press event thing near my office one day that was suppose to run from 12-2pm, and when I left the office around 6ish they were still out there hanging with fans and chatting it up.

Jonathan Torrens (J-Roc) is as good as Dunsworth and Roach. He's really easy to get along with, I see him out and about in town. He has much more going for him then just TPB's, but he's grounded and I've heard from people who have met in in personal/professional settings that he's great to work with.
>>
>>67784511
that's the kind of vibe i got from mike in that q&a, plus some interviews. bit like a don't-give-a-fuck douchebag.
>>
>>67783813
She looks alright, it's not like the boys are exactly the bell of the wall themselves
>>
>>67784191
He probably never fucked her. You don't mix business with that sorta shit so she never saw his bad chokey side
>>
It's pretty clearly a misunderstanding and the cops are just too stubborn to listen.
>>
>>67784464
I'd rather a leaf than a burger
>>
>>67774817
that is a really great image
thanks
>>
>>67784233
This. I support Lucy but I hope the show isn't dead because of all this even though I stopped after season 7 because of how shit it was.
>>
File: shitstorm is coming.jpg (30 KB, 596x208) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm is coming.jpg
30 KB, 596x208
>>67784815
wew
>>
File: lc.jpg (173 KB, 1238x1238) Image search: [Google]
lc.jpg
173 KB, 1238x1238
>>67785085
>Please help
>I'm melting
>>
>>67785154

her face is literally falling apart
>>
>>67785154
https://youtu.be/9JhsUFuqbCM
>>
File: trailer-park.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
trailer-park.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>67785085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuRz2nGxGaQ
>>
>>67785154
just
>>
>>67785154
how old is she? I mean her age was kind of hard to place in early tpb, which i have seen. kinda young/hot, kinda mature in some crack cocaine way. didn't even watch this in hd.
>>
>>67785488

But between leaving Showtime and getting picked up by Netflix, she looks like she aged 20 years. This season it was really apparent she just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>67785544
well i think she looks alright for 45, maybe a few too many wrinkles. these aren't exactly glamour shots.
>>
>>67785085

i don't understand why she would do that considering the alleged victim's statement

probably just upset at the ghomeshi case
>>
>>67785860
Rumor is she actually quit the show about 4-5 weeks ago, but is just now (conveniently) getting around to announcing it.
>>
>>67785860
you have to choose who to trust
i certainly don't see why someone would just quit their job like that from something insignificant, after 15 years. i have heard about abuse victims standing up for their abusers before though. and would neighbors just call for anything small?

i guess we'll see what happens.
>>
>>67785886
thanks tmz
>>
>>67778754
no one gives a fuck about that ugly whore. nothing by a lying cunt that runs around accusing people of shit because she makes bad decisions
>>
>>67785993
>by
but
>>
>>67778754
Nothing of value was lost.

>Tfw just finished Season 10
>Everything without Lucy/Sarah was amazing
>All those feels at the end when Julian left

It was nice to see the writers follow up on a characters arc (Julian becoming more and more off a piece of shit) at least
>>
>>67785860
she resigned before the mike smith incident. it says so in the article.
>>
>>67785973
It was in an article last week where a rep for the show said she was done.

I also have a handful of friends who worked on the Netflix seasons in various capacities, and it was known she wouldn't be back.
>>
File: 1459218848265.png (2 MB, 1630x1096) Image search: [Google]
1459218848265.png
2 MB, 1630x1096
>>67774534
>>
>>67785962
You're talking about someone that just got caught conspiring to trump up rape charges against a dude she used to fuck.

Not exactly the most stable person.
>>
>>67775882
The Gomeshi thing is one of the most fucked up, infuriating things I can think of
>Witnesses are all fucking retarded
>Change stories, lie repeatedly, etc.
>Prosecution is overall just a fucking joke, like they figured they'd win anyways and didn't have to even try
>Get BTFO
>"Wah we need a retrial the justice system is sexist a bloo bloo bloo #believethevictim!
>>
>>67786192
>>67786190
Do any of you guys have any sources, cause I cant find anything? I am trying to find one, but everything is muddled in the Mike Smith shit.
>>
>>67786264
i don't know anything about that
>>
>>67786265
yeah i'm fucking sick of these women protesting and even more sick that the media has for the most part sided with them. such fucking bull shit they seem to think our entire justice system should be changed because a few lying cunts didn't succeed in fucking over an innocent man
>>
>>67786273
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206

>Publicist Shelia Roberts said DeCoutere told the show's producer a few weeks ago that she would not be returning next season. "This does not come as a surprise to us," Roberts said in an email.

She just used the Mike Smith situation as a prop to keep the press going.
>>
hitting women is nigger behavior
>>
>>67786633
so it looks like she didn't quit becasue of the mike situation, although that's basically how it looks on her twitter. unless you want to get autistic and separate the two tweets.
>>
>>67786633
do you have the article from last week?
>>
>>67786633
Man, CBC's gotta be loving this.

They drove Jian into the fucking ground over this, and were responsible for the guilty until proven innocent narrative. Every TV show, radio interview, article about the guy had "experts" on about how he is a monster and we just all need to believe the three women.

Cut to a few weeks ago when she gets BTFO in court, and all the sudden they have to double down on it because they can't look stupid. Every other article is from some womens abuse facility coordinator or tumblr expert saying how the justice system needs to change.

And just when you think its going to die, Mike gets fucked in LA and Lucy (two weeks after the fact) decides to come public about leaving the show.
>>
>>67787163
So is Jian going to sue the CBC or what?
>>
>>67787206
I don't believe he can.

IIRC, he was dismissed for something different, something like he was acting inappropriate with a woman he worked with, and they just used the Lucy situation to cut him loose quicker. I think the court case for that whole thing is coming up this summer.

I just avoid the CBC all together now a days. They are essentially taxpayer funded clickbait trash. It's almost gawker tier at this point.
>>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206

She resigned weeks ago.
>>
>>67787206
only once can i remember someone suing over false accusations in any capacity, and that as against the accuser. can't think of anyone suing a company after a thing like this. i think it would be hard to win.
>>
>>67787326
>>67787163
do you guys have the article from weeks ago?
>>67786192
>>
Lucy is the worst part of Trailer Park Boys anyway, she's also by far the worst actor on the show.

I wonder how they will write her off.

Bring fucking Ellen Page back as well.
>>
>>67784511
>Mike Smith (Bubbles) is a complete asshole. Beyond brushing off fans, he's notorious for being slimy as fuck at the bars/clubs around here. Groping women, grinding his dick up on bar sluts, he's got a reputation. He was also notorious for jacking peoples shit they'd come up with on the set and being a control freak in general. There was that interview Trevor (Michael Jackson) did where he mentioned in the earlier days, they'd be filming and someone who was outside of the big five (Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Randy and Lahey) would improv some funny line, and when the take was over, Smith would go over to the director and chat. Next thing you know, that scene is being re-done and Smith now has that improv line penciled in as something Bubbles said instead.

This is why when this happened, everyone in general was like "Yeah, that sounds like Mike Smith".

He's a notorious cunt.
>>
>>67787426
>>Publicist Shelia Roberts said DeCoutere told the show's producer a few weeks ago that she would not be returning next season. "This does not come as a surprise to us," Roberts said in an email.

I don't think there is an article in relation to her actually leaving, the publicist just stated when she was contacted that Lucys exit from the show was already discussed with management prior to any of the Smith happenings, and her announcing it isn't a surprise.
>>
File: tehranto.jpg (219 KB, 1035x549) Image search: [Google]
tehranto.jpg
219 KB, 1035x549
>>67787326
>>67787332
Oh, I was thinking wrongful dismissal; I didn't know about that other situation.

Totally agree with the trash quality of CBC. I hate that public monies fund it. They don't even have good hockey coverage anymore. I watch American streams b/c the commentators are not as annoying.
>>
>>67779217
The cops can charge him even if she isnt/doesnt want to.
>>
>>67785962
>and would neighbors just call for anything small

You underestimate the power of cunty neighbors
>>
>>67787163
Dude, it's obvious Jian did it. Several women who were completely unconnected with allegations lasting over several years where they didn't even name Jian.

What fucked them over was the emails where they still were "friends" with him afterwards. But that doesn't mean they didn't feel they were assaulted.

The main reason he wasn't convicted though was there was insufficient proof, he said vs she said, but the problem with that is with rape, unless caught in the act essentially or without witnesses, it's impossible to prove anything.
>>
>>67787453
Probably in the opening Ricky will be talking about how fucked it is that Julian is gone, and not only that, but his family left too because Lucy was sick of his shit. Then an episode or two later Trinity and them (minus Lucy) will come back because they miss Ricky
>>
>>67787765
'Feeling' you were assaulted does not necessarily mean a crime was committed. How come none of them have pictures of bruises or black eyes? I don't doubt Jian is a sleazy bastard, but I think there was an element of consent that none of these women want to admit to.
>>
>>67787765
Right, but I'm in the camp where I believe Jian is probably a scumbag and pulled a lot of shady shit, that there was at least some substance to the victims claims, but the system did its job.

The failure of Jian to be convicted sits on the crown/police not thoroughly vetting the victims stories, and the victims themselves lying multiple times and destroying their own credibility.

You can't tell the court that you haven't been in contact with the other victims, only for the defense to turn over a list of over 5000 text messages between all three of you, routinely using racial slurs in reference Jian, and saying you want to "decimate him."

It was a fucking mess.
>>
>>67787948
it's funny that jian ghomeshi is a huge feminist sjw cunt before he got prosecuted.

Wonder if he still is the same today.
>>
Is this show good if you're not a canuck?
>>
>>67787599
this guy said he read the article last week
>>67786192
then again he's also talking about his "netflix friends"
>>
>>67788005
Yes
>>
>>67788005
it's still great if you're not a canuck
hell it was even better before essentially being americanized
>>
>>67787765
how is it obvious if there isn't sufficient proof and he remained friends with them?
>>
>>67788005
Yes
>>67788006
He is talking out his ass still probably but he meant people who worked on the seasons for netflix.
>>
File: 1449203211820.jpg (468 KB, 1184x1046) Image search: [Google]
1449203211820.jpg
468 KB, 1184x1046
>>67788036
>>67788050
>>67788062
Thanks.
>>
>>67788005
i liked it, but got kinda tired of it. that kind of humor doesn't have much longevity for me. i haven't seen anything beyond season 6/7 though
>>
>>67787922
I think they were pressured into sex and I think it was probably very rough sex they felt conflicted about otherwise but chose to not come forward until they heard it happened to other people.

I think they destroyed themselves though by acting unprofessionally in the emails.

>>67787948
Pretty much agree with you.

>>67788052
Occam's Razor. The girls didn't know about eachother until they were connected by their stories and rumours had been circulating around him for quite some time about his greasy shit.

Also why did they remain friends with him. Because people feel conflicted about heavily pressured sex or sex they may feel was assault, what probably broke the camels back was hearing other people. (The girls became connected because one made allegations anonymously about an "anonymous" celebrity, but then she learned that another woman had made allegations against the same person who was being investigated and thus came out about who it was as well)

I'm friends with people who have assaulted me in the past (not sexually), I could easily take them to court if I want but I don't because I accept it was likely a one off situation and it doesn't really effect me.
>>
>>67788214
>occam's razor makes it obvious
'no'
>>
>>67773351
>Lucy leaving the show
Silver lining.
>>
>>67788480
it wont be hard for the show to go on without her if they do another season
>30 seconds of Ricky talking to the camera
>Ricky says Lucy got mad because *insert random shit*
>Ricky says she ran off with *insert random greasy guy*
>move on with story
>>
File: randy bobandy.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
randy bobandy.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
How long until Patrick Roach is found out to be moonlighting as a gigolo?
>>
>>67788214
>I think they were pressured into sex

It's 2016. Do you really think modern women are too stupid and weak to be pressured into sex?
>>
>>67788896
of course they can be. thats like saying

It's 2016. Do you think there are still stupid people?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160402-220515.png (416 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160402-220515.png
416 KB, 1440x2560
Kek
>>
File: gijif.jpg (23 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
gijif.jpg
23 KB, 300x230
>>67789650
>>
>>67787765
>>67788214
fuck off back to tumblr with your bull shit. dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>67784511
John Dunsworth seems like the nicest guy in the universe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
>>
>>67775865
>http://www.trailerparkboys.com/#!/news/Trailer-Park-Boys-Statement

Why is Canada full of Asians? Can someone explain that to me?
>>
>>67790458
Why not?
>>
>>67790458
America has Hispanics, Europe has Muslims, Canada has Asians
just how it is pham
>>
Mike Smith is a total cock, but he's contributed a lot of really funny material to the show
>>
>>67785993
You seem upset.
>>
>>67786529
>>67786265
>>67786797
>>67787163
I hate this fucking board.
>>
>>67792646

>triggered by the burden of proof?

fuck off back to tumblr, cunt
>>
>>67792646
I hate kikes and niggers
>>
>>67792646
Lucy pls go
>>
File: green bastard.png (553 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
green bastard.png
553 KB, 400x600
"I'll fuckin unload one on ya" -Mike Smith
>>
>>67773370
And scared
>>
>>67792646
and i hate dumb fucking whores that think they aren't responsible for their actions
>>
>>67787453
George Green will get her back or something. They'll keep Trinity though.
>>
>>67790458
Why is the US full of blacks and Mexicans?
>>
>>67793016
>I regret having sex with that guy multiple times
>Therefore it was rape!
>>
>>67793452
seriously wonder just how many men have been sent to prison for that shit
>>
>>67793083
Because Trump wasn't born in the right time.
>>
>>67793083
Because the US was originally Mexico and the white foreigners brought over Black people by the millions.. as slaves
>>
>>67790458
Because Canadians only let in people who can pay them, so it's rich Arabs and Chinese only.

Consequently, Chinese moguls own most of the land, so buying a house is expensive as all fuck.
>>
>>67793670
>Chinese moguls own most of the land
no, they own a lot of urban shit yes but that's like fucking nothing. the single biggest land owner in the country is the crown
>>
>>67773351
>According to TMZ, guests at the hotel reported Smith allegedly had a woman pinned against a wall and was choking her.

>In the same Trailer Park Boys statement, Smith says “Georgia is a friend” and describes what happened as a “loud and heated dispute.”

she was a good friend
>>
>>67793519
Not near as many that have gotten away with rape tbqh
>>
>>67793829
>the single biggest land owner in the country is the crown
Yeah, and most of that land is a wasteland nobody wants to live in.

The Chinese own the part that's desirable.

The Chinese don't want the fucking Yukon, why would they?
>>
>>67793910
highly doubt that since 96.8% of all rape reports are false. it's all just a bunch of whores being whores then later regretting it
>>
>>67793973
no not at all. the crown owns pretty much all of Northern Ontario which is very much habitable and as you go west they own more and more. everything else is either urban or owned by farmers. farmers are also the second biggest land owners and a massive part of the Canadian economy

just because you're some faggot living in Hongcover doesn't mean the entire country is like that
>>
Can a brotha get a link to some of Mike Smith's asshole behavior?
>>
>>67793973
>the entire country is BC
>>
>>67794307
>>67793973
>>67793829
>Canadians fighting
entertaining t b h
>>
>>67784191
shitty tattoos but nice feet
>>
>>67794307
>Vancouver is my favourite city
>Tfw Chinese millionaires have made it fucking impossible for anybody who isn't rich to live there
>Tfw they tear down any affordable housing to replace it with multi-million dollar condos that sit empty forever
>>
>>67793035
>Theyll keep trinity

This is what scares me. You know how bitches get when they have been working together for years. When they arent stabbing each other in the back, they are forming cliques and "bonds" with each other.

Taking bets on how long before both Sarah and Trinity quit because they want to "show solidarity with their abused sister" or some other such bullshit. Only safety is the fact that the chick playing trinity literally grew up on this show, she has even said she looks at Ricky as if he is her real other dad.

Also got money on the two skanks who do the cheap smokes show on swearnet, and were in season 10, quitting swearnet as a whole as well.
>>
File: tumblr_n76ixn6Dfn1ro8ysbo1_500.png (154 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n76ixn6Dfn1ro8ysbo1_500.png
154 KB, 500x287
The Green Bastard strikes again
>>
>>67794956
same shit in Toronto but not quite as bad. the solution of course is to just fuck off and leave that cancer behind, rural Canada is far better then urban bull shit
>>
Sarah was really fat this season, and last season we had boobies, why we didn't had in this one?
>>
>>67794394
Watch the swearnet movie. Part of me likes to believe the way he acts in that movie, playing "himself" is probably very close to reality.

And you know what? I love him more for it. The guy is funny as fuck, has kept a VERY successful and entertaining show afloat through some rough shit, and is a guitar prodigy.

Hes earned the right to be an asshole.
>>
File: 9sHQX.jpg (193 KB, 850x995) Image search: [Google]
9sHQX.jpg
193 KB, 850x995
>>67782553
Sarah looks decent, though she needs to loose a couple of pounds. However, there isn't enough botox in the world to fix those fine lines and wrinkles on Lucy's face.

>Eventually it'll be Mike Smith and the Boys fucking each other on a pile of weed while Corey and Jacob jerk off on the side.
Rule 34?
>>
>>67794956
Welcome to global neo-liberal hegemony.
>>
https://libcom.org/library/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-cory-trevor

Good read boys
>>
>>67787453
>Lucy dies
>Ricky takes Trinity and confesses his love to Julian, moves out of the park to Toronto
>Jim and Randy follow
>Big gay diversity lovefest, CBC approved happy Modern Family
>>
>>67788851
THAT would be GOD TIER.
>>
has ellen "motion dicktures" page weighed in on the situation yet?
>>
>>67777486

He's kind of an asshole in rl.
>>
>>67792646
Then leave, what was the point of this post?
>>
>>67793910
Locking up innocent people makes up for not locking up guilty people? I don't think that makes sense.
>>
>>67796130
All these sweet (You)s. I'm about to cum
>>
>>67787453
Ricky and Ellen Pages characters are Brother and Sister

The writing potential is there bois
>>
>>67796183
#stopoppressingwomen
#maleprivelege
>>
File: green.png (799 KB, 999x375) Image search: [Google]
green.png
799 KB, 999x375
>>67795090
Who would win in a fight, Green Bastard or Green Man?
>>
>>67797055
Green Man, Bubbles may look retarded but Charlie is full retard and would have that retard strength.
>>
>>67797055
Green man. Bubbles at the end of the day has a good heart, Charlie in a fight to the death would do anything it takes to win.
>>
>>67784511

This is exactly right. Smith's always been a piece of shit, it was at it's worst when Bubbles' Mansion was open.

Dunsworth is the man, met him when he was doing stand up for a Haiti earthquake relief charity at Gus' pub. He's really fucking funny, even out of character and off stage.
>>
>>67796201
How are they brother and sister? Ellen is Lahey's daughter
>>
>>67794579

>Southwestern BC

fix'd
>>
>>67797387
>He hasn't watched season 10
>>
File: 0840584305.gif (179 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
0840584305.gif
179 KB, 600x408
>>67797387
You're almost there
>>
>>67784511
What was Robb Wells like? I would be okay with Mike Smith groping me in all honesty.
>>
>>67797800
Are you guys sure Lahey was being literal? It sounded like for all the years he was a shit head to Rick, he was actually just trying to get him on the right path. He loved him like a son, not biologically.
>>
>>67798279
Was that also the big secret Barb was threatening him with?
>>
>>67798279

Yes

>>67798315

And yes

Barbara wouldn't have threatened him with blackmail if it wasn't real. And he went on about Ricky being his son way too long for it to be figurative. Ricky is canon Lahey's son.
>>
>>67798413
As emotional as that scene was, honestly why the fuck would they do that. There were no signs or hints EVER dropped for that to be the case.
>>
>>67798569
It would explain why Ray and Lahey hated each other so much
>>
>>67798569
Maybe they were bored or out of ideas for next season and wanted to change things up. This is the first time no one went to jail in a finale to my knowledge as well. Usually trailer park boys follows a pretty similar formula:

>Some members of the cast get out of jail
>Ricky and Julian need money
>Lahey has some plot reason to not drink or drink responsibly
>Ricky and Julian start doing something illegal
>Lahey's alcoholism becomes unchained and he ruins everything
>Some of the characters go to jail

Ricky/Lahey and Julian leaving the park will certainly mix things up next season, I'm all for it.
>>
>>67798569
>>67798896

And I don't think they had any plans for this to be the case beforehand by the way, I think they thought this up on the spot this year as a plot device. I don't really care if they didn't have this planned from the start, it should be entertaining either way.
>>
>>67798933
I wish they would let the show end honestly, but I'm glad they're successful.
>>
>>67799095
I don't mind. They're doing well and some of their episodes are still okay. They might as well keep making money, doesn't hurt me at all. Its not like they were making some ground breaking show when it first started, its always just been fun with weed, guns, and profanity. It used to be better, but they don't really have some masterpiece to tarnish.
>>
File: RickyismsIamtheLiquor.jpg (28 KB, 509x343) Image search: [Google]
RickyismsIamtheLiquor.jpg
28 KB, 509x343
>>67790301
Fucking based
>>
test
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.