[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post things about BvS that pissed you off, and that you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8
Post things about BvS that pissed you off, and that you think they actually got right. Please, no spoilers for those who haven't seen it.

>Got right:
>The actual fight between Batman and Superman
>How they handled Kryptonite
>How they handled WW not being around
>The Batman score
>The WW score
>The CGI was top notch
>The costumes
>Beefcake Bats in his armored suit
>Actually bothering to give a different take to cinematic Batman, i.e. him being old and fed up with everyone
>They didn't treat the audience anywhere as stupidly as MCU does

>The bad
>Dedicating a good chunk of the run time to dream sequences. I can't even remember how many there were; 4? 5?
>That jarring music that played whenever Lex came on
>Making Lex the comedic relief
>Taking literally 10 minutes of the run time toward showing the other members of the JL who don't even show up
>All those winks and nudges toward sequels/prequels/spin offs
>Going overboard with the reception to "man of kill" and having every single person shout out "THANK GOD THAT AREA IS EVACUATED!" before a fight happened, or when something bad happened
>Batman being tricked so easily
>Superman barely using his powers
>Three false endings
>Paa kent suddenly being on that mountain with Supes. Wut?
>Lex somehow knowing about you know who, and that he's coming to Earth now that you know what has happened at the end
>Batman has been active for "20 years", yet never found out about any of the other JL members or meta humans
>Wonder Woman being stronger than Supes against Doomsday
>Doomsday started off looking promising (actually scary and intimidating), then somehow got worse when he grew the small bone spikes and ended up looking like a LOTR troll
>"I GIVE YOU YOUR DOOMSDAY!"
>They treated the audience a little too smartly. I feel sorry for people who have never picked up a DC comic before, or never watched any of the animated shows or anything (How would new people to the DCU interpret the Flash warning scene?)
>>
>>67389117
>The WW score
It was like the 300 and MGR soundtracks had a baby - surprisingly fitting.
Her five seconds in the spotlight was the only part of the movie that I liked, but granted I'm a Wonder Woman fanboy so that may have just been me getting caught up in the moment.
>>
>Going overboard with the reception to "man of kill" and having every single person shout out "THANK GOD THAT AREA IS EVACUATED!" before a fight happened, or when something bad happened

Yeah & when Doomsday landed they had them say no one lives there, this stuck out pretty badly
>>
mmm boys want some peach tea?
>>
>>67389117
>they didn't treat the audience anywhere as stupidly as MCU does

flustered friend? explain yourself and don't give such meme answers just because you're mad that your comic book company lost again.
>>
>>67389376
lol you sound a bit mad and flustered yourself champ
>>
>>67389117
>Lex Luthor's "ding ding ding"
It was seriously irritating and feels like taking forever.
>>
>>67389117
>The CGI was top notch

This is how I know you're shitposting.
>>
>>67389117
>>67389164

Nooooo! Are you shitting me? That was the worst part of the music!
That fucking cheesy as shit guitar riff every time she looked at the camera in costume? It was so jarring and out if place.
Shit was terrible. Absolutely cringe-worthy
>>
>>67389117
the moment where Lois Lame throwing off the kryptonite spear just to pick it up again later feel like a forced "damsel in distress" moment
>>
>They treated the audience a little too smartly.

I'm not even going to say it. It's too easy of an opening.
>>
Doesn't Lex Luthor pee in a jar, and didn't Batman get crucified by bats in a dream sequence?

And you say it doesn't treat its audience stupidly?
>>
>>67389556

>this will hurt my man!
>Throws spear in water pit
>5 seconds later
>sees doomsday
>"oh shit I should go get that spear"
>immediately drowns
>>
>>67389117
>The CGI was top notch

STOPPED
T
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>67389522
>Nooooo! Are you shitting me? That was the worst part of the music!
>That fucking cheesy as shit guitar riff every time she looked at the camera in costume? It was so jarring and out if place.
>Shit was terrible. Absolutely cringe-worthy

And yet, I liked it. It was like the movie for a brief moment realized it was goofy people in costumes fighting a CGI monster and was willing to go with that.
>>
>>67389117
>all that unnecessary slo-mo.
>>
>>67389659
Agree, though feel kinda displaced I actually love that Wonder Woman's score. It have an epic amazonian feel on it.
>>
are the action scenes a convoluted mess of shaky cam and quick cuts with some slomo like Suckerpunch or are they like Watchmen with actualy choreography and no shaky quick cuts?
>>
>>67389622
Yes, that is exactly what that moments feels like.
>>
>>67389117
Sups got 2 kryptonian smoke grenades and spear. Of course he is weak after that.
>>
>>67389117
To be fair, he had just fight against you know who and also just take directly a nuke...
>>
>>67389117
The wonderwoman score felt like Spykids ghahajewhhahaaa
>>
>>67389117
Ok you make a lot of valid points but I'm also interested to know how the MCU treats their audience stupidly.
>>
>>67389117
>That Wonder Woman moment.
>"she's with you ?"
>"I thought she's with you ?"
Really, Batman ? You have looked into her files, You even greet her 5 seconds ago and you blalantly said you didn't know her ?!
>>
>>67390137
They make easily enjoyable and understandable movies instead of DC who treat their audience liek Real Human Beings
>>
>>67389117
People got mad at Batman killing people,but branding random thugs like cows was FAR more out of character and unnecessary.
>>
>>67390179
Ironically it was more building buddy relationship between Batman and Wonder Woman in here compared to Batman and Superman....
>>
>>67390196
Is this bait? This cannot be your real answer.
>>
>>67389117
>They didn't treat the audience anywhere as stupidly as MCU does
I don't get this. Is this the defense DCucks use to defend shitty films?
>>
I honestly liked the movie. Affleck really delivered the fed up Batman acting. The only thing I didint like was the CGI. Also, is Robin dead in this universe? What does the suit mean?
>>
>>67389117
Basiclly anything with Batman was great that 1v12 warehouse scene was goat batman. Conversely anything with Lex was awful. Cinematography was great though

Also superman is jesus now
>>
File: 06-Worlds-Finest.jpg (78 KB, 1083x813) Image search: [Google]
06-Worlds-Finest.jpg
78 KB, 1083x813
>Things about BvS that pissed you off

That a cartoon about 20 years ago did a Superman/Batman crossover better
>>
>>67390446
Superman was jesus in the last film too. Or did you miss that clunky jesus reference at the church. Zack Snyder is hilarious.
>>
>>67390526
Yeah I got that but the fact that he had a resurrection pretty much brought it full circle
>>
>>67390425
>Also, is Robin dead in this universe?
After 20 years at least one Robin had to be dead, probably one Spoiler and some Batgirl too, and a lot of girlfriends, actually is logical a brutal Barman...
>>
>>67390425
>is Robin dead in this universe
isnt he going to be the joker in this universe?
>>
>>67390196
>They make easily enjoyable and understandable movies

So incoherent movies that are difficult to enjoy are for smart people?
>>
>>67389245
>Yeah & when Doomsday landed they had them say no one lives there, this stuck out pretty badly
Yeah, and you only have yourself to blame. Everyone cried that superman caused so much destruction in MoS, when if you paid any attention you would have seen that it was Zod throwing Superman into shit. 99.9% of the damage in that movie was caused by the world engine, which Superman risked his life to stop. They had to appease all you people who whined, and now you complain again.

Tony was responsible for destroying an entire city in Age of Ultron and very nearly wiping out the Human race. No one on here came up with memes about the deathtoll. No one ever cared.
>>
>>67390771
>rumor
but there's so much pointing to it
>>
>>67389117
>Batman using Bat-Signal to lure Superman.
Did Batman seriously going to wait there forever to fight Superman ? Donning that armor in the rain ? If Lex didn't force Superman to fight him, how long he is going to wait for Superman to answer his challenge ?
>>
>Wonder Woman being stronger than Supes against Doomsday.

You mean she puts up a better fight or is actually physically stronger?
>>
>>67391003
Kinda both
>>
>>67389376
>MCU movie
>Have to explain every power and history of every single character

>DCU
>Just show a small flashback and let the audience work out their powers as it goes along
>Don't have a 10 minute scene explaining what Kryptonians are
>Not once is it mentioned how Supes gets his power from the sun
>Flash travelling through time to warn Bruce isn't at all explained. The Flash hasn't even been introduced in the DCU yet
>Atlanteans are a thing without some board room scene with "WE'VE DETECTED MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HUMANOID LIFE UNDER THE SEA. HERE IS Dr.X TO EXPLAIN TO US WHERE THEY COME FROM"

>Beginning scene
>If it was an MCU scene, the henchmen would have some ebin communication gadget where they say "Superman is here. It's time to get on with the plan! Let's hope they fall for it!". In the DCU they just turn around and murder the other terrorists and flee; you, as the audience, have to work out why as the movie goes on
>>
>>67387470

i think going this route would've fixed it
>>
>>67391003
Dame even fucking smiled when Doomsday give her a hard pound.
>>
>>67391046
That can't be right. You have to be misinterpreting that.
>>
>>67391104
Have you seen the film?
>>
>>67390892
this post makes me irrationally angry. you're saying that Snyder is such a wet noodle that he caved into criticism on the internet, and did so in a really ham-fisted and inelegant way, and it's everyone else who's at fault for bullying poor Snyder by saying bad things about his movie. shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67390892
>No one on here came up with memes about the deathtoll. No one ever cared.
They did in /co/, some people on twitter too. Also, there is a reson they hate Stark.
>>
Got right:
>Batman atmosphere and his brutal fighting techniques
>Gotham sequences
>Knightmare sequence
>Hyping Darkseid
>People actually pissed off about the Metropolis destruction

Got wrong:
>Superman is more a villain than a hero
>DING DING DING Lex Luthor being a bad guy for reasons
>Be an yuropoor. Paris filled with dead bodies. Belgium explosions. Shit sucks. Go to see capeshit movie to escape from real life shit. Movie opens with 9/11 on steroids and victims trapped under the rubble.
>Cameos felt really forced. The only one that kinda worked was Flash warning Batfleck about the future. Too bad his suit looked godawful.
>Vato Flash
>WW could have been removed and nothing would have been different. Maybe that's a good thing?
>Doomsday stepped out of the middle earth
>Drawn out ending when we all knew he will either rise at the end or come back in the next movie
>Oh hey papa Kent is back. To tell a story about hearing dying horses in his nightmares. T-thanks dad.
>The long hyped fight is only 6 minutes long
>MARTHA
>>
>>67391139
I've talked to a shot load of people who did. None of them mentioning anything about WW doing something that shows she is objectively physically stronger than Superman.
>>
File: 1453473223140.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1453473223140.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
>>67389117
>I feel sorry for people who have never picked up a DC comic before, or never watched any of the animated shows or anything (How would new people to the DCU interpret the Flash warning scene?

haha this. Seats around me were full of meme normies that felt the urge to name all of the characters as soon as they appear on screen, but when flash shows up they're like "who?"
>>
>>67391059
>>Don't have a 10 minute scene explaining what Kryptonians are
But they did.
>>
>got right
Nearly everything
>got wrong
Marketing it to Marvel capeshit fans who didn't understand the film
>>
>>67391143
>you're saying that Snyder is such a wet noodle that he caved into criticism on the internet, and did so in a really ham-fisted and inelegant way, and it's everyone else who's at fault for bullying poor Snyder
That's exactly what I'm saying and that's exactly what happens in real life. People do nothing wrong, get criticized online then have to apologized publicly or they lose their job. That's how things work today. Are you only just realising that?
>>
>>67391207
>I haven't watched the movie but I will still be a contrarian
Only on /tv/
>>
>>67391197
What's the matter with ">yuropoor" ? I live in Paris and i'm going to see the movie maybe today or tomorow, it is really sad and non-heroic ?
>>
>>67391288
Tell me what does she do that proves she's stronger then.
>>
>>67389376
He's right, MCU movies are basically Saturday morning cartoons. DC movies are deeply flawed as fuck, but at least they attempt to inject some substance in them.
>>
>>67391207
Go watch it, then.

>Superman gets Krypton'd
>Batman jumps around to distract the CG troll
>WW fights it, throws the lasso around it and, basically singlehandedly deals with the threat
>Superman gets "killed'

She's made to be stronger because of muh feminism, but it's the Superman that really gets the shaft in this.
>>
>>67391220
They didn't recognize Flash because they cast Barry Allen as an Asian tranny.
>>
>>67391341
That doesn't mean she's physically stronger, so wtf are we talking about here?
>>
>>67391341
I think it's necessary to shaft superman since otherwise he's just stupidly OP
>>
>>67391341
Superman gets killed killing Doomsday. He saved the day.
>>
>>67390488
>The Joker is broke
>offers to kill Superman if Luthor pays him a billion dollars or something
It shouldn't be good with a premise like that, but it is.
>>
>>67391220
Normies will only recognize Flash as a western man in a red suit not a fucking asian with a beard.
>>
>>67391380
She is when he's under Kryptonian influence.
Also, Superman is pretty much Krypton'd the entire second half of the film.
>>
>>67391341
Isn't Superman affected by Kryptonite at that point?
>>
>>67391059
>>Don't have a 10 minute scene explaining what Kryptonians are
it was more like 30 minutes
>>
>>67389117
Nailed it.
>>
>>67391472
If he's affected by kryptonite that's a different story.
>>
>>67391059
>Don't have a 10 minute scene explaining what Kryptonians are
Rewatch Man of Steel and count how long the opening with Krypton was, then add to it the exposition from Jor-El's hologram. I bet it's longer than 10 minutes, boyo.
>Not once is it mentioned how Supes gets his power from the sun
But that's exactly what they did in MoS.
>Their Sun is young, his cells will drink its rays
>>
>>67391546
Nah, m8
That's the ONLY story they have.
>>
>>67391220
It took me a while to recognize Ezra Miller. He was unrecognisable.
>>
>>67391582
So he's weak during the fight from the Kryptonite and nuke yes?
>>
Pros
>Jeremy Irons and Ben Affleck worked really well together
>Cinematography and mise en scene was top notch, something you never see in capeshit
>costumes are top notch
>plot was interesting to watch for the most part

Cons
>Superman surviving a nuclear explosion but dying from a stab wound
>The batmobile chase scene was poorly shot
>Justice league tie-in scene at a dumb moment just when shit's about to happen
>>
>>67391326
She is not, he was weak after fight Barman, besides she fights as he warrior she is where Clark fight just like a farm boy...
>>
>>67391616
Dude, just go watch it.
Or, better yet, wait for the pirate bluray version.
>>
Got Right:
>Perry White
>Batfleck (when he is solo and not being incompetent as fuck - isn't he supposed to have like genius intellect?)
>Alfred
>That scene where Bats gets stabbed in the shoulder and then stabs the dude right back in the same place
>Dat "Martha" reaction
>That vag shot of WW in the final fight
>That fucking horse at the very beginning of the movie that came out of nowhere and made me kek for pretty much no apparent reason

Got Wrong:
>Ding ding ding
>Lex's character
>Casting that insufferable kike fuck as the main villain
>Casting that insufferable kike fuck when you've seen what he looks like bald and know how bad it is
>Again all of Lex (some of the most cringe inducing shit I've seen in my life)
>Supes
>All the Lois scenes
>The entirety of the Justice League
>The hamfisted "there's no one in the building!" comments before fights
>Bat of Murder
>Batman's fucking logic "I have to take him to Gotham and let him level another city because that's where zee spear is" instead of "let me go get that spear in a danger-free zone and not harm any civilians, I'll be right back - I have a plane"
>Hallucinations
>Mountain scene with a dead old fuck for no apparent reason
>TIMETRAVEL
>^Wait not really Bruce was just dreaming?
>Young Bruce flying out of the cave
>"I have this dream that I fall into a cave of bats, except it's not a dream because it did sort of really happen, except I pretty much just made up the part where I could fly"
>Lex, once again, being queer as shit and feeding some dude candy
>That guy who coughed really loudly at the most silent part of the movie and made me chuckle
>Batman having borderline down syndrome when it comes to infiltration and just general strategising
>Stealing characters from The Hobbit because you have no one for the goodies to beat up anymore
>Killing main characters more than once
>Teasing Amy Adams tits for no reason and not delivraring
>Generally not have a storyline
>Pretty much everything else
>>
>>67391670
That farm boy is usually the one who saves the day. He's all heart.
>>
>>67391735
Nah people already explained it to me. He was weakened from the fights before. Makes sense.
>>
>>67391207
>I've talked to a shot load of people who did.
You could have just said "no" and it would mean the same thing.
>>
>>67390932
What exactly is pointing to that? I've heard some stuff, but i always thought it was a meme.
>>
>>67391059
>being this much of a retarded DCuck
>>
>>67391760
>>Casting that insufferable kike fuck as the main villain
>>Casting that insufferable kike fuck when you've seen what he looks like bald and know how bad it is
I think they were trying to pull a Heath Ledger with Eisenberg, but it didn't work.
>>
>>67391863
>pull a Heath Ledger with Eisenberg
You mean they were trying to have him do a good portrayal of the character or do you mean they were trying to have him portray Lex Luthor as if he was Heath Ledger's Joker?
>>
>>67391901
I think he means they were trying to go with an "out of the box" choice, like Heath originally was (remember we all said he was going to flop here before it came out), but it backfired massively.
>>
>>67389748
>are the action scenes a convoluted mess of shaky cam and quick cuts with some slomo like Suckerpunch or are they like Watchmen with actualy choreography and no shaky quick cuts?

I haven't seen it yet but I'll give Snyder that he can do fight choreograph damn well. But I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment if I walk in expecting 300 level fight scenes.
>>
cons
>editing. Some scenes dont flow naturally, another scenes take longer than what they should be. The final battle is far from satisfying.
>too many unnecessary close up shots.
>Every WW scenes are again unnecessary. What is she doing exactly in those different places? Looking for something important? Shopping?
>Batfleck change of mind is nonsense. So what if Supes mom is Martha? Not longer than a minute before that Batfleck gave a speech about their parents and how different they are. It would've made more sense had Supes explained the situation quickly while Batman is down or something. Not just "Martha" for gods sake.
>Lex is another shit-Joker villain.
>Batman got Batman'd by WW. Even in the dialogue between them Batman is the inferior one. And he's the veteran here.

Pros:
>1st act scene up until the trial. It feels promising.
>Batfleck in action
>>
>>67391760
>>Batman having borderline down syndrome when it comes to infiltration and just general strategising
wait everyone says Batfleck is good, except MUH MURDER
but if Bats is retarded at strategy and detective shit, that is way worse than him accepting some casualties along the way
>>
I really need to see that shot of WW's crotch again
>>
>>67389522
It's cello
>>
>>67391976
Affleck puts in a good performance as Batman. But that's about it.

His actual characterisation is pretty retarded. He does not come across as "one of the smartest people in the world" at any point in the movie. He's also really terrible at being covert. Not to mention whilst Affleck may be a good Batman, he unfortunately was not a good Bruce Wayne - that scene of him pretending to be drunk - yikes.

However I did like when he checks out that random skank and says something to the effect of "old habit. Sorry".

I also hated all the fucking lame jokes regarding the title of the movie by the way, but I guess you didn't really ask about that. I guess you didn't technically ask me anything. I still responded tho.
>>
>>67391430
Considering he's supposed to have taken him 1 on 1 in the comics its pretty terrible.

There's a good chance they could have done it without him by using the spear. When you make it 3vs1 it undercuts supes heroism by a hell of a lot
>>
>>67391766
It actually moved me when he talks with Lois before the fight with Bats...
>>
Do you think RLM will like it?
>>
>>67391472
>>>67391380

>Also, Superman is pretty much Krypton'd the entire second half of the film.

DROPPED. FUCKING DROPPED

I fucking hate that shit so much. Just like in "The Wolverine" or when I play let's say God of War for example. Their powers are fucking gone and it just kills any momentum.

Sucks because my best friend is leaving for 3 years and this is the last movie we get to see. I don't even like DC but I had hype but goddamn DC just can't do it .
>>
File: fbm.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
fbm.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
So that guy being Lex wasn't a joke?
>>
>>67389164
If you're a Wonder Woman fanboy, how could you have possibly liked her in this movie? I don't understand it.
>>
>>67391059
None of that is smart, its incoherent for any non beardnecks in the audience

Coincidentally, yours needs a trim
>>
>>67391059
>Have to explain every power and history of every single character

Yeah, I hate when my movies have scripts.
>>
shame. was really looking forward to this film
>>
I remember them talking about Lex having street thug tats in this, does he?
>>
>>67392089
>His actual characterisation is pretty retarded. He does not come across as "one of the smartest people in the world" at any point in the movie. He's also really terrible at being covert. Not to mention whilst Affleck may be a good Batman, he unfortunately was not a good Bruce Wayne - that scene of him pretending to be drunk - yikes.
Thanks for explaining. I guess we can't expect any better, because a portrayal of Batman as tactician and detective requires very good writing and a tight plot. It seems this movie is the opposite.
>>
>>67391283
And as usual Snyder and his defenders got what the actual issue is wrong again. If he's such a visual director, he should have let the visuals speak for themselves.
>>
>>67392210
She was good, now I actually want to see that WW solo movie after this, specially after the old photo with Steve Trevor...
>>
>>67391283
Go home Zach, if you step away from the computer you cant be e-bullied anymore

Wont save you from being bullied out of your shit cinematic universe by execs, but still
>>
>>67392231
Yeah, scripts get in the way of dudududududududuuuun~ and buildings getting wrecked.
>>
>>67389117

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4ghsv04V0

I thought of this every time that happened
>>
>>67391787
This is superman were talking about, hes a fucking god, this whole "h-hes weakened!" angle is bullshit if you have any notion of how superman works and how his death was handled in the comics.
This version of superman has been a pansy since the first film, when pa Kent decided to bully his kryptonian ass and make him and insecure cuck
>>
>>67392159
They mocked the trailers every time they could especially on the Age of Quiptron review. Also that contrast between Deadpool and ''Do you bleed?''.
>>
>>67391976
Affleck is probably the best batman we've seen onscreen imo, even with MUH MURDER. Doesn't make him immune to shitty plot holes though, sadly.
>>
>>67392740
Bale was better. Keaton too, arguably. Still liked him though.
>>
File: 1453651376356.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1453651376356.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>67389117
>Putting this much thought into a capeshit flick

>Paying money to watch a capeshit flick
>>
>>67390488
It amazes me how fucking good 90's DC cartoons still are to this day, the voice acting and animation are still god-tier.
>>
>>67393712
I'm going to remind you of this because I'm a dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EtHfr0eBA4
>>
>>67391059
>Flash travelling through time to warn Bruce isn't at all explained.
>Flash travelling through time

This sounds beyond retarded and unbelievable
>>
>>67393130
drake no
>>
>tfw this movie pissed me off because now I want a Batfleck movie but it probably won't happen
>tfw they should have just made a Batfleck movie first to build up his character and personality and then done the fight
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 431x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 431x264
>>67393792
>tfw we'll never get a good live action adaptation of Mr. Freeze
>tfw we'll never get a Batfleck vs Michael Fassbender Mr. Freeze
Just fuck my dreams up
>>
File: 1452896777412.jpg (4 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
1452896777412.jpg
4 KB, 118x125
>>67391059
Top kek, they had a fucking flashback explaining Batman origins

The Flash "dream" or whatever is fucking retarded and add nothing to the story

You're so fucking retarded, enjoy your 35 % on RT
>>
i didnt like how luthor didn't even try to cover his tracks and got arrested immediately afterwards.
>>
>>67389522
worst part of the music was the recycling of the entire Man of Steel soundtrack. Felt like they played Ideal of Hope 8 different times for fuck sake.
>>
>>67389117
Doesn't Batman murder people in this film? Also why is Lex the Joker?
>>
File: 1385150188754.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
1385150188754.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>>67391197
>>67391315
>krautfag here
>saw the movie yesterday
>think kek it's 9/11 again
>stop being a bitch anon
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.