[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love won't save you Padme, only my new powers can do that.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Anakin_Skywalker_RotS.png (1 MB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
Anakin_Skywalker_RotS.png
1 MB, 819x1024
Love won't save you Padme, only my new powers can do that.
>>
File: sdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsf.gif (97 KB, 192x188) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsf.gif
97 KB, 192x188
>>64746928
>>
YOUR NEW POWERS?
>>
>>64746928
>force crushes her esophagus
Sure, Anakin. Sure.
>>
>>64746928
can your powers save Bowie padawan?
>>
>>64746969
ANAKIN NEW POWERS ARE EVIL
>>
>>64746988
>>64747022
>>
>>64747022
The dark side of the force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural...
>>
>>64747025
Spoilers you motherfuking an us suckered. I'll hunt your down and rape you whole family and your dog in front of you
>>
>>64747025
For fucks sake man. I was going to watch the movie for the first time today, and i was under the impression that i'd get to finally see young Darth Vader killing Anakin in this one. DISAPPOINTMENT!
>>
>>64746928
Let's the honest here, he was just trying to save face and knew there was nothing anyone could do to save Padmé.
He only became a Sith to score dark side pussy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.