[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What "Darth" name will he get once he becomes a full Sith?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7
What "Darth" name will he get once he becomes a full Sith?
>>
darth faggot
>>
Darth Rend
>>
None. That's over now. He already changed his name from Ben to Kylo Ren. They aren't changing it again.
>>
Darth Hipslapper
>>
Darth Painius
>>
Darth Enkel
>>
>>64377768
So much for Anakin restoring balance to the force and destroying the sith in Jedi.
>>
darth lena dunhams boyfriend in the HBO original series Girls
>>
>>64377798

Sheev went from Sheev to Darth Sidious to Chancellor Palpatine to Emperor Palpatine.
>>
Darth Emo
>>
Darth Edgy
>>
Darth Edgelord
>>
Darth Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way
>>
>>64377768

Darth Nolo
>>
Darth Icky
>>
Darth Inheritor
>>
Darth Ugly
>>
>>64377829
Well, let's look at the overall prophecy
When it was made there were thousands of Jedi, and only 2 Sith Lords
Post Ep 3 there is only 2 Jedi and 2 Sith Lords (though with Anakin being the chosen one, it is more like 2 Jedi and 1 Sith Lord)
By the end of Episode 6, there are no Sith Lords, and no Jedi (unless you really want to count Luke).
The slate got wiped clean and was ready for a fresh start
That was the balance.
Now we got Luke, who I think after everything in 6 has found the balance between light and dark in himself, Rey, Snokes (assuming he is even a Sith and not just some sort of Force sensitive power hungry asshole), and Kylo Ren.

So I'd say it is pretty balanced coming from the Clone Wars days.
>>
>>64377850
Watch the whole series, available now through the HBO Go app!
>>
>>64377768
Darth Oedipus
>>
>>64377793
underrated
>>
>>64377865
How did Yoda know his sith name was Darth Sidious again?
Also why is that name only mentioned two of three times?
>>
Darth BigGuy
>>
Darth Linkin
>>
Darth Solo'd Han Solo
>>
Darth Glib
>>
I'm thinking Darth Ritty... Or Darth Feignous.

That'll be $4,000,000,000 (plus tip)
>>
Darth dumbo
>>
>>64377768
Darth Whitcismel
>>
darth butt
>>
>>64377980
so he's gonna bang Leia?
>>
>>64377960
The overall prophecy said that Anakin would DESTROY the Sith. Even Obi Wan says this in ROTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiZNSzWIaLo

He joined Palpatine in ROTS but then killed Palpatine in Jedi, after turning back to the lightside, fulfilling the prophecy of destroying the Sith.

The real and true answer is that Disney knows this is a massive plot hole in Episode 7 but they are ignoring it and hoping no one notices, which of course, is what the retarded masses have been doing.
>>
Dark Jewnose
>>
Darth Matzo
>>
Who told the prophecy again? They never mention the author. It could have been all BS. I'm sure the original OT never mentioned any prophecy.
>>
>>64378073
isnt that clear anon?
he probably got his hands on some some hologram of his mom wearing her metal bikini
its whats turned him to the the dark side
>>
Darth Millenial.
>>
>>64378075
>Overall prophecy said that Anakin would DESTROY the Sith. Even Obi-Wan says this in ROTS.

Obi-Wan is going off of how the Jedi interpreted it.
The prophecy only said there would be a Chosen One that would bring balance to the Force.
The Jedi, in their "us vs them" mentality thought balance was when the entirety of the Sith and the Dark Side was wiped and only the Jedi and the Light were left. They interpreted the prophecy as that.
However, as the Clone Wars cartoon showed as well as other material, showed that the massive number of Jedi, as well as their constant use of the Force, basically started to cause their abilities to wane. Plus one episode of Clone Wars (the one with Father, Daughter, and Son) showed that the "bring balance to the Force" prophecy was a full wipe and a clean slate.
>>
>>64378075
>The overall prophecy said that Anakin would DESTROY the Sith. Even Obi Wan says this in ROTS.
Well, he did exactly that in the end.
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 582x123) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17 KB, 582x123
Darth Vader
>>
Darth Terracialmarriage
>>
>>64378214
>Plus one episode of Clone Wars (the one with Father, Daughter, and Son) showed that the "bring balance to the Force" prophecy was a full wipe and a clean slate.
Never watched that.
So basically, as long as both Jedi and their eternal enemy exists, there will never be balance?
>>
Darth Revanfanboy
>>
Was the term "sith" even mentioned in TFA? It wasn't in the original trilogy.
>>
Darth Revan
>>
>>64377768
Darth Onut Steel
>>
>>64378336
>>64378214
>mfw the end of episode 9 is them all realising this and committing suicide to bring balance to the galaxy.
>>
>>64378345
yes it was
>>
File: DSRevan.jpg (69 KB, 464x536) Image search: [Google]
DSRevan.jpg
69 KB, 464x536
>>64378344
>>64378351

Hivemind!
>>
>implying Kreia isn't the only one who has actually tried to bring balance to the force
>>
Darth Simpleplan
>>
>>64378403
MUH

GREY

MORALITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dude two sides a story l m a o
>>
>>64378336
No, the point was when the prophecy was made there was a massive imbalance (1000s of Jedi and only 2 Sith).
Anakin did what we was prophesied to do and basically wiped the slate clean
Episode 7 and beyond is a new generation post-balance restoration. Essentially the "Force Awakens" kind of thing I took to mean that after the 30 years of dormancy, the Force is reawakening in a big way
Honestly, I think what happened between 6 and 7, especially now, is Luke has managed to find the balance within himself between the Light and the Dark, and fully understands that both are essential (can't have one without the other, etc), and was probably trying to teach his students to embrace both sides.
>>
>>64378403
>Kreia
>Balancing the Force
If by balance you mean its absolute destruction of it, sure.
>>
>>64378378
Maybe it is just the skywalker lineage that causes everything to devolve into chaos.

Then in the inevitable sequel they can bring in Luuke or Reey or Kylo Reen
>>
>>64378425
>tfw beggars get killed regardless if I give them money or not
>>
Darth bitch nigga
>>
Well, Dark Sidius and Plagueis raped the force. Anakin is child by rape.
>>
>>64378540
Would you say God raped the virgin Mary?
>>
>>64378436
I see.
So the Jedi-Sith amounts need to be in balance, LS and DS users.

Don't really need a prophecy for that, considering every time an upstart Sith decides to start shit they wipe out the Jedi Order. Again.
>>
>>64378586

Yes.
>>
darth fuckboy
>>
File: Capture.png (84 KB, 589x592) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
84 KB, 589x592
>>64378586
God doesn't real and neither be Mary.

Only Darth Vader.

Yes I just wanted an excuse to post this. Read bottom to top.
>>
>>64378685
Hilarious. You know someone from Reddit made the account, right?
>>
Darth Nostalgia
>>
>>64379023
So?
Half of /co/, /tv/ and the rest of the normiecore boards are from Reddit.
It's funny and gets a giggle out of me, so get fucked.

I non-ironically browse /r/teslore and some freebie subreddit too. Even though I've been on 4chan since 2006. Reddit might be cancer but actual specialized subreddits are relatively okay, just don't get look at the comments on most boards.
>>
Darth Imabadguy
>>
>>64379093
Reddit might have some good content here and there but the interface is garbage
>>
>>64377768
Darth Fuccboi
>>
>>64379023
Anon, how else would you know that if you were not from reddit yourself?
Surely you know by now that by finding the reddit in others, announces the reddit in you.
You fucking faggot reddit fuck off back there you faggot fuck.
>>
>>64379093
i use some subreddits for top posts as well but you are right about the comments, maybe I am too used to imageboard culture but i despise reddit culture and how eager everyone is to make the ebinest pun and get top comment or just in general such each other's cocks

basically if you are a faggot on an imageboard you get called out on it, if you are a faggot on reddit you get voted to the top

edit: thanks for the gold guys!
>>
>>64377768
Darth Plagiarism
>>
File: chanpal.jpg (96 KB, 918x816) Image search: [Google]
chanpal.jpg
96 KB, 918x816
Darth Stroppy.
>>
>>64377768
Darth Tantrum
>>
>>64379343
Bretty good
>>
BJ Icky
>>
>>64379093
>>64379120
>>64379216
Fuck off and don't come back you projecting autists.
>>
>>64379216
Shitty one-liner which I think is very witty and funny and fitting but actually dumb and cringy here.

[b]Thanks for the upvotes!![/b]

/r/teslore is quite good since it's full of autists that love lore, /r/freebies is for free shit if possible, but the rest I don't use.
>>
>>64379433
>i-it's okay to be a memeing retard if I'm using spoiler tags r-right guys?

Fuck off, you stand out easily with your shitposting.
>>
Darth Nine Inch Nails
>>
obi two kenobi
>>
>>64379433

>hurrr look at how self-aware and witty i am durrr reddit namedrop durrr no fun allowed because fun triggers my autism hurr
>>
Darth Jdimsa
>>
>>64377925
This makes me want to cut myself again.
>>
File: never.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>64379216
>but i despise reddit culture and how eager everyone is to make the ebinest pun and get top comment or just in general such each other's cocks
For you
>>
>>64377768
darth anvil
>>
>>64377768
Darth Smoke Puncher.
>>
Darth Darth. It has to be egdy.
>>
>>64377798

Darth-Kylo Ben-Ren
>>
Darth TRAITOR
>>
>>64379603
Cool doggio
>>
>>64377768
there are no more sith, he's just a dark jedi
>>
Darth Dank
>>
Darth Derth
>>
Darth Holocaust ofc
>>
Darth Hitler
>>
>>64377768
darth cis-het
>>
Darth Ness
>>
The Sith are extinct until proven otherwise.
>>
>>64377768
He's not getting a "darth" name, "ren" is the new darth.
>>
Darth Edipus
>>
Darth Nova
>>
>>64377937
Underrated post
>>
>>64377768
Darth Icky!
>>
Darth Caedus
>>
>>64377993
i don't see any ratings on that post. what do you mean exactly?
>>
>>64377768
Darth Heinous
>>
Darth Despicus
>>
Darth Reddit
>>
Darth Just-icus
>>
>>64377777
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.