[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC BTFO FORMER BATMAN VILLAIN WANTS TO JOIN THE MCU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: TRAY TOR CROW.png (333 KB, 609x291) Image search: [Google]
TRAY TOR CROW.png
333 KB, 609x291
>Murphy played Jonathan Crane aka Scarecrow in Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, while newcomer Holland will take over web duties as Spider-Man in next year's Captain America: Civil War.

>"I love those movies," Murphy told IGN. "My kids love those movies and I hear there's an amazing new Spider-Man I'll be checking out... I'd love to be involved."

>Holland agreed with his costar, jokingly asking him to "come on over" to the Marvel side.
>>
>>64111142
I think they are joking about the fact that anyone who takes this "sides" shit seriously is an autistic manchild.
>>
I promise he does not love those movies.
>>
*co-villian to the Batman movie nobody cared about
May as well call it a prequel
>>
He has to say he likes the movies, or else the fat fanbase will be upon him.

Nobody who was in The Wind that Shakes the Barley takes Batman seriously.
>>
Hasn't this happened before? At least, if you count it, Tommy Lee Jones was in a Batman and Captain America. Whether they old ones are a "DC Cinematic Universe", I don't know.
>>
>>64111724
>consistently entertaining blockbusters with a reasonable degree of quality to them unlike the superhero films of old
You're right, it's absolutely implausible that he could actually love watching marvel films
>>
Hallie Berry was Storm and Catwoman.
Now shes nothing I think.
>>
>>64113230
Everyone loves these movies because they are cash cows. I have a suspicion that actors see a Hollywood collpase is coming therefore they are all pushing to be in superhero movies, even well respected actors. They just want a fast payout. Tom Hanks for example has been begging to be in one of these.
>>
>>64109618
Based god Cilly
>there will never be a feature film following the wacky hijinks of Cillian Murphy's crazy bitchass Dr. Jonathan Crane
The cape shit gods hate us
>>
>>64114086
Scarecrow will never get his chance to shine ;_;
>The movie with him as the main villain got canned, though considering it was the sequel to Batman and Robin, it was probably a good thing
>Only a C-lister in BTAS
>Like 15 minutes screentime in Batman Begins, 3 minutes in the Dark Knight and a cameo without his costume in TDKR
>Managed to be one of the best things about Arkham Asylum before not appearing at all in Arkham City/Origins
>Was hyped as the main villain in Arkham Knight but gets his screentime cucked away by the Joker (who's fucking dead) and Rocksteady's Totally Original Character and not Red Hood With A Costume Change
>Didn't appear in The Batman at all and had one scene in all of The Brave and the Bold
>>
File: CRANE.jpg (42 KB, 433x650) Image search: [Google]
CRANE.jpg
42 KB, 433x650
CRANE?
>>
>>64114487
CLEGANE?
>>
>>64114531
fuck off with your game of plebs shit faggot
>>
>>64114569
Memes transcend all notions of plebianism and patricianism.
>>
>>64113230
>with a reasonable degree of quality to them
lmao
>>
PEAKY FOCKING BLINDERS
>>
>>64114629
Nah, pretty sure memes are for plebs. It's basically "turn your brain off" for 4chan.
>>
>>64111142
Cilian Murphy already has kids? Damn, nig was older than I thought
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.