[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there be force ghosts in the next two? Will the force ghosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 795x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 795x507
Will there be force ghosts in the next two? Will the force ghosts be Hayden Christain and Ewan Mcgregor or Cgi Alec Guiness and Sebastian Shaw?
>>
I feel like to make it easy on the visual effects crew they could have alec and sebastian cgi for a short period but the ghosts are able to change their age in their forms enabling Ewan and Hayden to be in it without complaints
>>
he'll rip off his rope and ask WONDER HOW I GOT THESE SCARSS

snoke is luke's failed clone force hologram save it
>>
Is there a screener DVD somewhere? How did you get such a good image of Luke?
>>
I just want to see Ewan and Hayden together and bros again, ROTS was pretty dead but their fight tugged at my heartstrings
Obi Wan x Anakin > Finn x Poe
>>
>>63999889
Honestly i really wish to see Hayden Christensen in Episode 8
>>
>>64000370
Same.
>>
Why didn't Luke say anything? That was annoying.
>>
>>64000370
Same.
>>
>>64000678
I want disney to bring Sebastian shaw back to life and use him in ep.8
>>
>>64000327

i'm not sure why i'm not excited over this film. maybe rots killed the franchise for me or maybe there's another reason. but rots was definitely a depressing movie.
>>
>>64000803
Have you watched TFA, or do you mean for the next film?
I know what you mean, all 3 of the prequels are just far too serious and gloomy compared to the lighthearted and exciting OT, thankfully the new one seems to have gone back to its roots
>>
>>64000851

only the third prequel film was depressing for me. i enjoyed the first 2 prequel films.

the force awakens is even more depressing especially with han solo dying and ren being his son hurt my eyes (because it was such a massive eye-rolling awful shoehorned tidbit).

and it feels nothing like the original films. if they marketed it as a reboot maybe it would have worked.

but my lack of anticipation is not related to the story because i was not interested in the films before i knew the story. maybe it's the lack of info that made me not excited.
>>
>>63999889
Snoke is already a force ghost of vader
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.