[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of this movie ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: blade runna.jpg (76 KB, 324x488) Image search: [Google]
blade runna.jpg
76 KB, 324x488
Ford is such a hack, it feels like he's reading everything off a paper
Great performance from Roy tho
>>
minimalism. see

>>63502700
>>
Watch the director's cut.
>>
>>63523323

>lush as fuck colors, textures, sounds, and sets
>minimalist

Blade Runner is literally the Leonard Berstein of films
>>
>>63523337
Fucking This... I seriously wish any other cut would be erased from existence. People NEED to see and ONLY see the directors cut, it's the best and less campy crappy version of the movie.
>>
An unprecendeted visionary execution of a sci-fi setting almost overflowing with visual detail and dedication to create an authentic world. The amazing cinematography, the superb iconic soundtrack. And great acting from all sides, except, yes i agree, Harrison Ford.

http://imgur.com/a/ZS7VQ
>>
>>63523337
>>63523337
>>63523387
>implying Final Cut isn't the correct version
>>
He was practically held at gun point while reading those voice overs, the Director's Cut is the way to go.
>>
So what's the difference between the DC and the FV? From what I've read the final cut is the one Scott had direct control over.

which one is better /tv/ tell me what to think
>>
>>63523914
The one with the actual ending and without the voice-over is the only legit version, so directors cut
>>
>>63523989
theres no voice over in final cut
>>
>>63523337
THIS.

Much better. I concur with ONLY WATCH THE DIRECTORS CUT. That was the first one i watched and LOVED the movie and then seeing the other cuts realized why nobody liked non-directors cut.

The movie is so visually stunning (In BLURAY). A masterpiece of sights and sounds. (Vangelis score is a materpiece as well). PERFECTION.
>>
>>63523180
>Reddit makes his first post
>>
>>63523180
Aesthetics and nerd poser cred. True autists recognize The Red Spectacles as the true ultimate sci-fi noir kino.
>>
>>63523703
This. Except I think the dryness of Ford's depiction of Deckard adds to the noir like feel of the character.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.