[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Super"Man >Genetic failure of a hairline I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: Untitled.png (430 KB, 358x521) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
430 KB, 358x521
>"Super"Man
>Genetic failure of a hairline

I can't think of a more embarrassing casting mistake in a while.

What woman would want to be swept off her feet by a man with a receding hairline? What girl is dreaming of that/ What girl is buying a Ken doll with a receding hairline?
>>
Look at his face and body. Any woman would look forward to be courted by him. I wish i had half of his good looks.

FUCK THE HAIRLINE!
>>
When did this whole "receding hairline" meme start? Have you ever been outside or talked to a girl before? Are you 15? Bald guys get laid all the time loser, it's only bad when you try to hide it.
>>
how much longer does he have before its all gone?
>>
>>63403835
This.
Almost 100% of men have at least some hair loss in their lifetime.
OP, stop being 13
>>
>Genetic failure of a hairline
maybe these days

Do you know why men go bald?

helmets

now you know
>>
>>63403825
>>63403835
>>63403846

Baldets detected

>G-GIRLS LOVE GUYS WITH RECEDING HAIRLINES!
>>
>>63403861

Baldlets are the worst. They live in a fantasty world where they think their disgusting hairlines are a POSITIVE and girls LIKE it lmao.

Any poor girl who has settled for a man with a receding hairline would ALWAYS prefer him to have a normal man hairline, it's a genetic flaw.
>>
>>63403861
>>G-GIRLS LOVE GUYS WITH RECEDING HAIRLINES!

Nope, here is where your memeing falls apart. Nobody ever said that "girls love guys with receding hairlines", it was only stated that a guy with a receding hairline/bald can still get laid. You see, women are in fact attracted to men and if your hair is all you have going for you then you've already failed.
>>
>>63403861
>being this insecure
Girls don't actually care, faggot
>>
>>63403783
>>
>>63403897
>their disgusting hairlines are a POSITIVE
they used to be

helmets

think about it
>>
>be me
>be tall
>have almost ridiculously thick head of hair

I feel so fucking left out of these memes, should I enter a real life kekholding relationship? What do I do
>>
>>63403939

Are you white?
Do you have perfect skin?
Do you have a chiseled jaw?
High cheek bones?
Good muscle insertions?
What size is your dick?

Post a pic of yourself and I could give you enough insecurities to last a lifetime ;)
>>
>>63403783
Roids

Not even once
>>
>>63403939
>wants to fit in with the average anon

Maybe you should try working on that intellect as it's severely lacking.
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (434 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
434 KB, 900x600
>>63403861
OP
>>
File: Carrot-Top-Steroids-3.jpg (36 KB, 410x598) Image search: [Google]
Carrot-Top-Steroids-3.jpg
36 KB, 410x598
>>63403939

Same here bro, congrats.
>>
>>63403783
Couldn't they fix it with extensions and make-up, just for the movie?
>>
>having a receeding hairline
>2015

Wait, I thought this was a meme

People still have these?

How?

I thought evolution would have weeded this shit out. Pretty disturbing.

Imagine some poor little boy having to have a receding hairline dad as a "role model"? Yikes. Everything he does in life is overcompensating for his hairline.

They also tend to be very aggressive, a baldy complex about having shit hair genes. It's scary.
>>
>>63403954
I'm white, but I'm half Italian so I have brown eyes and black hair - I completely forgot about the white meme I can be a part of that
>>
i respect the hell out of every post in this thread because i've been balding since like 19 and still get pussy but also theres no way any chick would prefer a bald dude over a dude with great hair (despite what marge simpson says in "simpson and delilah")

that being said, the widows peak look works for certain incarnations of superman because the comics always kind of portrayed him as kind of having a widows peak. not to the extreme of henry cavill but he still looks like superman so whatever.

still, batman vs superman is probably gonna suck dick
>>
>>63404028
>half italian
>brown eyes/black hair
>"i'm white"

nope.png
>>
>>63404035
>made up shit: the post

Fucking good one bro we are all so cool here on /tv/
>>
>>63404059
Ahh feels good man, thanks
>>
>>63404035
You can't really compare yourself to Cavil, family.
>>
>>63404025
i love this. i hope theres people out there who actually take this faggot seriously
>>
>>63404088

This faggot? You mean the dad with the receding hairline?

Most likely not. Guys with receding hairlines aren't really respect in general.

Very angry, overcompensating people. We get it, you struck out in genetics, doesn't mean you have to be such a cruel person. You know?

There's plenty of below average looking women who will settle for you receedies, chill out.
>>
>>63404004
No one actually fucking cares.

If they thought people would care, then they would give him hair transplants. He's insanely good looking, even if he was completely bald.
Only teenage memers on 4chan really give a fuck.
>>
File: david-byrne.jpg (25 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
david-byrne.jpg
25 KB, 396x482
>>63404025
>I thought evolution would have weeded this shit out.
well evolution is what weeded it in.

helmets

but yeah it'll eventually get weeded out. men just stopped wearing fedoras 50 years ago, for the most part.
>>
>>63404076
>>63404067
i don't understand your responses...are you also drunk? because i'm definitely very drunk. of course i'm not cavill family which is why i'm not superman. i didnt make any of that shit up, i'm just saying illustration wise superman always kind of had the look of cavill. i feel like i triggered some of you guys and didn't even mean to lol sry senpai
>>
File: 1447249997129.jpg (48 KB, 297x411) Image search: [Google]
1447249997129.jpg
48 KB, 297x411
>>63404120
you're the one posting wallotexts about it m8, no-one else is getting worked up
>>
>>63404175
dude stop it's hard being him. 4chan is his hugbox and he needs hugs
*hug* xD
>>
>>63404143
WELL FAMILY. YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE AVERAGE BALD MAN TO CAVIL. IT'S FUCKING RETARDED. HE COULD HAVE A MISSING EYE AND HE WOULD STILL BE BETTER LOOKING THAN THE AVERAGE 4CHAN USER.
>>
>>63403783
>horrid casting in general
>putting a balding man in a long term role
>cramming as much into as few movies as possible to put an "Avengers" out as fast as they can
>shitty creative direction

I'm ready for this entire DC movie universe to crash and burn so we can try again in ten years.
>>
the question you need to ask yourselves is why do men go bald but not women

as in, why did that evolve?

only one answer

helmets
>>
>>63404200
okay sorry you're not drunk, you're just angry and sad. I am at the point where I have no idea what you're talking about, I just wanted to point out that Cavill (which you are constantly spelling wrong) has a widows peak which isn't out of line with the traditional depiction of superman. I'm not saying batman vs superman will be good, i'm just saying you're clearly stupid and sad
>>
>>63404214
The reason we have both bald and haired men is because neither has a significant evolutionary advantage or disadvantage and so both are perpetuated.
>>
File: 1447534560934.png (333 KB, 579x568) Image search: [Google]
1447534560934.png
333 KB, 579x568
>>63403906
BAH HA HA HA HA
>>
>>63404241
YOU'RE THE ONE COMPARING YOUR BALDNESS TO HIS BALDNESS FAMILY MEMBER. AND BY THE WAY YOU'RE THROWING INSULTS AROUND YOU'RE PROBABLY VERY MAD.
>>
Look at him here. Can a man really lose so much in 4 years?
>>
>>63404257
no thats not the question

why men but not women?

only one answer
>>
>>63404279
yes I see it!
>>
lmao this reminds me of that guy that kept going on about hairlines on 4chan and recalled how he went into an autistic rage when a female coworker said she liked some pop star so he googled images of him to find pictures of him where his hairline was bad.
jesus christ you reek of insecurities OP
>>
File: Henry Cavill immortals.jpg (168 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
Henry Cavill immortals.jpg
168 KB, 800x475
>>63404279
Forgot pic
>>
>>63404279
JA JA I SEE HIM I SEE HIM
>>
>>63404286
Because no one wants to fuck bald women but for whatever reason women keep procreating with hairlets.
>>
>>63404278
honestly I want to keep responding to you but I don't. I want to prove you wrong because the first thing i posted was about how i've been balding forever but still manage to have romantic relations with women because I don't have autism. and the only thing I wanted to discuss is that classic illustrations of superman involve a slight widows peak in his hairline. but I keep forgetting I'm on 4chan so I'm honestly very sorry I ever engaged you in the first place, I hope you find peace on this earth. my hairline is terrible which is why I'm not up for the role of superman. namaste, faggot
>>
>>63404137
>men just stopped wearing fedoras 50 years ago, for the most part.
Speak for yourself, kiddo.

\Real/ men still wear fedoras.
>>
>>63404321
maybe these days

but if that were true then there'd be no bald men already

however of course men hide it with shaving etc. and procreate that way.

Its the same reason asian women have small butts
>>
>>63404353
>first thing i posted was about how i've been balding forever b
>but also theres no way any chick would prefer a bald dude over a dude with great hair
Please, friend. Read your posts before you embarrass yourself.
>>
>>63403960

Its a padded suit
>>
>>63404371
thats why I said for the most part

people used to wear helmets all the time and the less hair you had under the helmet the healthier you were.
>>
>>63403846
>Almost 100% of men have at least some hair loss in their lifetime.
Look at the people in hollywood faggot.

Only a few of them are losing their hair. The vast majority of hollywood males have a full head of hair. Whether that's because bald men are hideously unattractive and thus uncastable, or simply because hollywood attracts the inherently genetically superior specimens, is ultimately unknowable.
>>
>>63404321
i wish someone from /sci/ was here. obviously bald dudes keep managing to get laid, but how do bald women carry on their genes? at least some women will sleep with bald dudes but who the fuck is gonna sleep with a bald chick
>>
>>63404143
I was referring to the part where you said
>I'm balding and I still get pussy

or something along those lines. I was implying that that isn't true and that you're just making shit up on the internet in order to fit in or something. I mean now you're talking about being drunk, but you aren't actually drunk. Where does it end?
>>
>>63404395
>but if that were true then there'd be no bald men already

No that's not implied. Women have no problem fucking bald men but men have never liked balding women.
>>
>>63404305
If youre genetically predetermined to lose your hair steroids will speed the process up big time

Cavill roided himself up hard for Man of Steel and is now paying the price
>>
>>63404442
I wouldn't mind a bald Natalie Portman.
>>
>>63404428
My aunt is bald.

You just rope in your husband young, they got married at twenty. Get`m before the hair is gone.
>>
Cavill should have been Bond Jamesbond.
Craigfaigs can suck a fuck.
>>
>>63404426
>hollywood celebs are genetically superior
you do realise most of the world's foremost plastic surgeons reside in california, specifically the los angeles area yes?
>>
File: 250px-Jakefarrow.jpg (6 KB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
250px-Jakefarrow.jpg
6 KB, 250x204
>>63403783
>children on the internet that have absolutely nothing besides a head full of hair think this is a bad hairline
His hair is thick and voluminous. The hairline actually looks good and makes him look somewhat special and manly.

Why do obese, dumb subhumans always have to talk about hairlines on the internet?
>>
>>63404485
Why do people like you have to go even lower?
>>
>>63404469
might be so but if youre a no name actor you wont be able to afford extensive surgery and will have to rely on your natural good looks
>>
>>63404485

RAGING REECEDER DETECTED
>>
>>63404305
Maybe you should post a picture where you actually see his hairline?

>>63404485
This. People become more and more pathetic.
>>
>>63404511
Or you can steal your parents, worked for me.
>>
>>63404442
>Women have no problem fucking bald men but men
maybe but not generally preference

hair = youth = health = babies

unless the other guys unhealthier or even dead because under his helmet was a bunch of hair filled with parasites etc.

why do men grow beards but not women? I wouldnt think anyone would debate this answer so the exact same reason is why men go bald.
>>
>>63404433
i don't know, it probably ends with you taking everything someone says on an anonymous Taiwanese carpentry forum at face value because there isn't any real reason to lie. your opinion does not matter to me, and you can believe whatever you want. I'm just concerned in general because I'm afraid you aren't capable of real discussion. I really hope you respond to this post with something equally ridiculous because this entire thread has been very interesting

haha just kidding i'm just a troll!!!! i spend my time on 4chan to get reactions from people I will never have any interaction with again because lol i'm just a troll xDDDD
>>
>>63404453
his hairline literally looks no different

you can tell his bangs are covering hairline recession in the picture.
>>
>>63404519
>>63403861
By that logic; raging fatass who has nothing in his life but a head full of hair detected.

Every single woman on this planet would always prefer this guy over you NeoFAGs.
>>
File: 1789133-jacky.jpg (322 KB, 600x844) Image search: [Google]
1789133-jacky.jpg
322 KB, 600x844
>>63404426
You are fucking retarded.

Al Pacino has been completely bald since the 80s and Matthew mcconaughey was balding in the 90s. Hair transplant surgery is very effective in most cases and a pretty simple procedure.
Ed Harris is completely bald and women fucking love him. He was even in a Sexiest Man Alive issue.
Bruce Willis is also considered to be very attractive. Along with Jude Law, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel... need I go on?
Anecdotal: my dad is 30 years older than me, is very noticeably balding and gets more pussy than I do.
Also, pic related. Get over yourself, faggot.
>>
>>63404511
looks fade pham, hence why celebs turn to surgery to keep their appearance for as long as possible. otherwise most would look like shit by their mid 30's
>>
File: man.gif (1 MB, 240x422) Image search: [Google]
man.gif
1 MB, 240x422
>>63403783
>similar hairline
>am 12 years younger
>>
>>63404426
Wow, you're dumb.
>>
>>63404557
>Bruce Willis is also considered to be very attractive. Along with Jude Law, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel... need I go on?
and they shave it aka "choice"

i.e. women still dont prefer balding men
>>
>>63404566
If you have hair this thick and a face this good, this hairline actually looks badass and you can consider yourself lucky. It's pretty rare to have a hairline like this without also having thin hair (the real issue).
>>
>>63404557
dude stop, you realize you're on 4chan right? everyone here is extremely attractive and they're telling you that you need hair to be equally attractive. why would they be wrong
>>
>>63404587
>p-please don't take away my only redeeming factor
>I'm t-totally wanted by the ladies because of my hair

Guess sandniggers are 10/10 alpha males in your opinion.
>>
File: thisisme.jpg (28 KB, 428x397) Image search: [Google]
thisisme.jpg
28 KB, 428x397
>>63404601
It's thinning as well. + 2/10 face
>>
>>63404539
Helmets have nothing to do with it.

>why do men grow beards but not women?
https://www.quora.com/Was-there-any-evolutionary-advantage-for-beards
>>
>>63404540
>capable of real discussion

What are you even talking about? What were we trying to have a real discussion about? Do you see anything that resembles a real discussion in this thread? Or for that matter, do you ever see anything like that on this board at all?

>Dude fuck off we were having a nice discussion about how this capeshit movie will be bad cuz the lead man has a receding hairline

Oh yeah good one, because that is such an interesting topic right? And there you go being unoriginal as well with your "dude on China board sewing LOL", wow good one anon really haven't heard that before. Aside from all of that you claim that I take posts at face value, when obviously I don't because otherwise I wouldn't assume that you're lying about being drunk. But of course you are lying about being drunk. For what reason?
>>
>>63404587
Women absolutely don't give a fuck. Don't get me wrong, they want a good looking lad but you don't need a head full of hair like an infant to look good. It often helps but you don't need it.

I'm sure you confuse women with little girls around 17, though.
>>
>>63404557
>>63404587
statham, willis and law are not shaving by choice

also theyre considered attractive despite being bald because theyre movie stars

>I prefer bald men
said literally no women ever

>movie star has said flaw but is still attractive
>that means I can have this flaw and still be attractive too
no
>>
>>63404639
Well then you're basically forced to hit the gym if it really bothers you. There is no other choice. Shave it really short and become a juicer, the juiciest juicer on this planet.

70 % chance it will make you happy.
>>
>>63404674
>arguing about what's attractive when you aren't even attractive yourself

Why are you still doing this? Fuck off and go to bed or something
>>
>>63404650
>But then why do people from northern Asia typically have wispy beards and middle eastern men have full beards?
oh I love it

hint: I already answered this in the thread

find it

and I barely skimmed the answer but I know this person got it wrong, I saw something about sex.
>>
>>63404663
>But of course you are lying about being drunk
So when he says stupid shit, he can blame the alcohol.
>>
>>63404426
>Only a few of them are losing their hair.
You've been duped by Hollywood magic. Look up celebrity hair loss, celebrity balding, or hair transplants.
>>
>>63404697
Yeah I believe you Dr. anon.
>>
>>63404674
>statham, willis and law are not shaving by choice
huh? How is it not by choice?
>>
>>63404674
>>movie star has said flaw but is still attractive
>>that means I can have this flaw and still be attractive too
How is this wrong? Dude in OP is objectively attractive. And he would still be attractive without any hair at all and kek you. Doesn't matter if you're famous or not.
>>
>>63403897
It's normal to have hairloss.
>>
>>63404715
asian men do not have full beards for the same reason that asian women have small butts
>>
File: superman-bald.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
superman-bald.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>this is a 10/10 on krypton
>>
>Indestructible super alien with no flaws

Superman is boring.
>>
>>63404137
why do you call hats "helmets"
>>
>>63404729
Where's your data?
>>
File: 1446797472776.jpg (92 KB, 422x594) Image search: [Google]
1446797472776.jpg
92 KB, 422x594
>>63403897
>aging is a genetic flaw
Either retarded or mimicking some capeshit supervillain I don't know.

Anyway, it seems these threads and ptos are always made by 17 year olds that have absolutely nothing in their lives and nothing they've ever accomplished besides having a head full of hair. Nothing.
>>
>>63404663
we still haven't talked about what I wanted to talk about, which is that cavill's hair doesn't fall out of line with classical illustrations of superman. my point with taking my dumb posts at face value was that you can respond to it in a way that furthers the discussion of a dumb thread. you didn't get that because you're stupid. and the point of my last post was that i don't care about what you think about me, an anonymous internet user. the thing about me being drunk was me trying to give you the benefit of the doubt as as a stupid person, but I was wrong to do that. I take that back, you are someone who is not only bad at real discussion, but bad at 4chan, which is way, way worse. you could be an alcoholic, a person who speaks English as a fifth language, or someone with Down's syndrome, and you would still have a sense of reading comprehension that would disgrace yourself. So, believe I'm drunk, believe I'm not drunk. I'd rather it be the former (i am an alcoholic.) but you are either a fantastic troll or someone who has completely given up on being a functional being. i would love to see you say anything responding to this that isn't as dumb as anything else i've heard from you. literally anything. even if it's just correcting my grammar. go for it.
>>
>>63404770
Fucking pedophile!
>>
>>63404753
no that pic was in reference to being weeded out in the future

people were wearing helmets a lot longer than commonly thought and it takes less time for that to affect our evolution than is commonly thought
>>
I believe it's a counter-meme to the whole manlets;

From what i've seen, the taller you are the more likely you are to have bad fucking hair much earlier in life; although not always the case the same with Manlets like Tom Hardy who btfo out lankets despite his height.
>>
>>63404770
what's this guys name again?
>>
>>63404764
the oldest advanced civilizations I've heard about were found off the asian coast

asians were smarter and more quickly invented things like pillows and coats
>>
File: 1443685737036.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1443685737036.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>63404778
>i don't care about what you think about me, an anonymous internet user.
>makes a long rant in putting another anon down to make himself look better
>goes around calling people stupid so he won't be the stupid person

Stop trolling.
>>
ITT: /tv/ pseudo-science

Why do you people do this shit to each other?
>>
>>63404825
>I've ever heard about

Don't care about your anecdotal campfire stories m18-m88
>>
>>63404839
>frogposting
no you're right, I was the dumbass the entire time
>>
Question; would you trade your appearance for Henry Cavill's appearance?

Take into consideration he's
6'1
Great muscle insertion
Good skin
White
Handsome
You get all that and his widow's peak.
>>
What is hair transplantion surgery?
>>
>>63404847
Most people who post here are underage.
>>
shame he's going bald, he was such a qt
>>
>>63404862
Women wouldn't give a shit.
If they weren't wet when they saw him, they'd be wet when they heard his British accent.
>>
>>63404801
>From what i've seen
What a completely pointless post.
>>
>>63404862

No.

I rather be 5'8 and look like James Deen
>>
>>63404862
Of course I would want to be him. Why is that even a question?
There isn't a single person posting ITT who is as good looking as Cavill.
>>
>>63404885
>>63404862
Yeah, let me add I'd trade my appearance and my wealth to be that handsome.
>>
>>63394759

Does this really happen to all white people?
>>
This is why.Reddit is better than 4chan

Putting others down because genetics is part of "4chan culture". Its toxic, just everyone giving everyone else insecurties. Its literally not humorous or interesting
>>
>>63404861
>an image invalidates all the points made
Try again.
>>
>>63404557
>>63404573
>>63404550
How are there people who exist in this world who are so angry and delusional about being bald.

I'm sorry, but baldness, just like being short, is a physical defect in which society looks down upon. Women find you unattractive and other men find you inferior. Accept it, instead of projecting your insecurity onto the world.
>>
>>63403911
>Nicolas cage
JUST
>>
>arguing about an actor's hairline

This is a new low. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>63404964

Yeah, lets go back of talking about height
>>
>>63404964
>not defending Superman's honor
Are you even American, anon?
>>
>>63404971

How about we discuss television and film you angry, underaged manlet? Both topics are retarded.
>>
>>63404989
youre new here, thats all the shitters from reddit do here all day long

4chan isnt what it used to be, its just a massive meme / shitpost forum now , thanks to the fappening and moot making /b/ appear normal during the fappening banning all cp/ porn threads on front page
>>
I can't even tell if my hairline is bad or good
>>
>>63404894

>somehow offended

raging receeder? .. must be, don't worry lanket .. can't have it all
>>
>>63404989
>assmad baldlet
hehe so cute!
>>
>>63404961
That's categorically untrue.
No one is making an argument that women prefer balding men. We are saying that IRL women for the most part do not give a fuck.
It is blatant and pathetic insecurity to actually care this much about another man's height, hairline or whatever. Most of the people posting ITT will lose some hair but they are all 16-20 years old, so they don't understand that yet.
You are obviously projecting.
>>
>>63405009
That's bollocks and you know it. 4chan's always had memeing and shitposts galore, don't pretend your shit don't stink.
>>
OP, you do realise that 99% of women have a Daddy fixation, right?
>>
>>63405027
He is just trolling, nothing more.
>>
>killeveryoneinthisthread.exe
>>
>>63404862
I would literally take a full head of hair, forever, over being henry cavill.

100% serious, no lie. Being a bald man is like being a fat woman: sure you might get laid, but nobody actually finds you desirable or would take you as a first choice.

Yes, being physically attractive matters in this world. We are a social species, after all and we judge others based upon their appearance. It's a fact that physically attractive men are given raises or job opportunities at a higher rate than ugly men. You also get your pick of ideal woman, instead of simply settling for whoever will accept your "flaws" (lol) and be with each other (yet miserable) simply out of fear of dying alone.

It's a sad life to be ugly in this world. I can't even imagine how bad life would be to be short AND bald. A bald-manlet.
>>
>>63403783
With those looks, body, and status (famous actor) he can get with 99.9% of women
>>
File: 1412274614177.png (2 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
1412274614177.png
2 KB, 142x138
>>63405060
He's literally not bald though. You're a pretty sad motherfucker man
>>
Tehran is known as “the nose job capital of the world.”

gee I wonder why they have big noses
>>
>>63405060
>>63404961
Samefag.
Just stop.
>>
File: 1449262663314.jpg (37 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1449262663314.jpg
37 KB, 600x580
>>63405060
>>
>>63404818
Dan "making it wider" Schneider
>>
>>63405094
Detroit is known as the No Jobs capital of the world.

Just a bit of gentle satire for you there, anon. Will probably get the call from Jon Stewart any day now.
>>
>>63405049
>you do realize 99.9% of women have a receeding hairline fixation?

reecides are so fucking delusional lmao
>>
>>63405087
Look at the picture in the OP. The man is close to being a cueball. His hairline has receded so far he's starting to look like an alien from Mars Attacks.

He look horrendous, and that's with tons of makeup on and hair extensions to give his hair extra density.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 775x1211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 775x1211
Is this okay? I don't want to be a bald manlet kekold guys
>>
>>63403861
>Baldets
fucking lold
>>
>>63405182
You are better of becoming a girl with dick.
>>
>>63405138
its because of the veils

they hid their ugly noses so often for so long that now they made even more big ugly noses

yet another example of how humans have affected their own physical evolution
>>
>>63405182
There is hope. You can likely get a hair transplant and move some pubic hair to your head, since pubic hair is immune to male pattern baldness.
>>
>>63405201
So I have a lot of hair then? Girls don't bald it's very rare, only some do like Bailey Jay.
>>
>>63405182
Well, your mother will always love you regardless of how you look, so just don't worry about it too much, anon.
>>
>>63405212
Nah. You would use some artificial hair.
>>
>>63404787
How is not growing hair an advantage? Surely they could just cut it if it got in the way
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 843x1122) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 843x1122
I Trumped it

Is better?
>>
Is this an epic meme? He doesn't even look like he's balding.
>>
>>63405159
No no, you don't follow.

Almost all women have a daddy fetish. Because either daddy was their hero, and they want to feel like that again. Or daddy was a deadbeat/wasn't there and they are looking for the hero they never had.

Any secondary characteristics that imply maturity like arm/chest hair, a bit of facial hair and a non-juvenile hairline are appealing to this part of the female psychology.

Also, most women would prefer to be 'the attractive one in the relationship and so minor flaws are appealing.

Lastly, the gym bunny / twink bimboised ideal of the male physique is created solely by homosexual men in the media industry (there are a LOT of them), and not by women at all.
>>
MODS STOP BALDSHAMING
>>
>>63405242
and more importantly, how is it an advantage to men but not women?

men were out in the world to fight, etc. which required helmets while women stayed at home.

> Surely they could just cut it if it got in the way
sure, and thats probably how men who didnt go bald survived as well. However the men who started going bald naturally did even better especially since it doesnt take a lot of hair to start causing problems with parasites etc.

this explains
1. the advantage
2. men vs women
>>
>>63405182
>>63405282
You WILL get balder bro, but tbhwy i wouldn't be too worried just let it go and when you start to get too thin just shave it off and you will look clean and that's actually a good thing, looking clean with a shaven head is actually fine with most people even if it won't score you a ton of chicks.
>>
I used to have shaggy hair that I never brushed. I thought it made me look like my favorite animu character.

I never got any pussy in high school.

I started to lose my hair in the middle of college. I was really sad. I wore baseball caps a lot to hide my shame.

It receded slowly over the course of 7 or 8 years. It also got thin the crown.

I started a serious work out regiment. I bulked up. I got a buzz cut. I don't look as youthful and animu as I used to. I'll never get that back. But I do look better.

I've had a girlfriend for 6 years. It's a really good relationship. I guess I look at old pictures and miss my hair sometimes. But for me? Not having it isn't too much worse than being a little short, or having a few pimples, or being slightly over weight.

Does it detract from my attractiveness? Probably. But it's not a deal breaker. As long as I stay confident, buzz it short, and stay in good shape and don't let other parts of my appeal suffer because of it.
>>
I'd let him and Jason Statham fuck me.
>>
>>63405387
this fami, if you deal with it and get a look that matches the bald head you will look alright.
>>
>>63405387
dude shut the fuck up all us media obsessed virgins on /tv/ know what straight men are supposed to look like and you look like shit. stop having fucking confidence we have memes
>>
>>63405384
I'm not sure my face will bode well without hair. I have a large forehead.
>>
>>63405211
these days hair transplants are much better than moving scraggly ass hair to your temples. They move the hair from the sides of the head (where it's much less prone to falling out) instead.

You pay anywhere from 3000 to 15000 dollars. The latter would cover you probably for the rest of your life, the former would just cover some areas (like receded temples) and you would probably need to return in 5 years or so to get the stuff behind it.

Hair transplants are getting better, easier to find and the market is getting more competitive so they are becoming cheaper too.
>>
>>63405436
Can't do much if you're ugly but even with a large forehead you can pick your clothes so you don't look scrawny or unbalanced with the rest of your body.
Everony has to pick good clothes to have a decent presentation even people with great har

like me
>>
>>63405366
retards: human life used to be short and brutal. hair loss didn't matter too much. there's a reason a lot of bad shit starts happening to you in your early 20s, hair loss, weight gain due to slowing metabolism. its because that time in the past was enough to reproduce
>>
File: Achilles and Ajax.jpg (74 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
Achilles and Ajax.jpg
74 KB, 500x427
>>63405366
People have been wearing helmets for ~6000 years, but then only soldiers, and then only during battle. It's uncomfortable to be constantly wearing a helmet.

The real reason men go bald is a more ancient one, having a bit of hair loss directly above the eyes was beneficial, less chance of vision being obscured. Being 100% bald isn't an advantage, but by the time that happened, people started wearing caps, turbans etc, plus they were inside more so it wasn't a factor in survival anymore.
>>
>>63405511
> weight gain due to slowing metabolism
speaking of retards

whatever people I gave you fucking gold, do with it what you will.
>>
>>63405506
desu my hair is pretty great, my hairline isn't bad my forehead is just large. (Probably the German ancestry)

I just need a new haircut.
>>
>>63405533
>having a bit of hair loss directly above the eyes was beneficial,
awww fuck

I think you nailed it

goddammit
>>
>>63405582
Just relax, dude. As long as you have a nice face, you're set.
>>
>>63404862
Sure, all I have to do is avoid slickbacks and the hairline is hidden pretty well

Not to mention Henry looks pretty damn good even when bald.

I'd definitely get braces though, britbong teeth are disgusting
>>
>>63405533
holy fuck this even explains the widow's peak
>>
>>63404945
totally agree. the most insecure people of this board are the ones doing it too. they just want to spread their bad vibes to others.

the truth is I've seen a lot of girls mention they have crushes on bald guys, short guys, even guys I wouldn't think women would find attractive. girls really don't have high standards, even hot girls. I've seen this in my life. nobody can convince me otherwise at this point because I've seen it so often. personality is important. A girl doesn't look for perfect genetics like some fuckin robot. they're emotional creatures. plus I've actually met hot girls who don't know what receding hairlines are. like someone brought it up and they didn't know what it was, they just thought bald people just lost it all at once or something I don't know. hot girls are stupid
>>
>>63405831
such lies

before I put on weight women used to give me their numbers all the time. That all stopped when I put the weight on.

I just lost 100 lbs and now women yell at me from their cars hey sexy

women care way more than men do and its for one reason

guaranteed orgasms
>>
>>63405849
fair point and I agree but I didn't word my post right. women obviously wouldn't be attracted to a fat guy as much as a fit guy. I didn't mean girls aren't shallow, I just mean they're not calculating how genetically inferior a man is in their head like a robot when you approach them. if you have a good face (most important aspect) and aren't fat then you're set
>>
>>63405182
literally JUST
>>
Losing hair is gonna happen to most men as they get older.
>>
>>63406050
kek

See:
>>63405282
>>
>>63405182
oh man, you're young too, well that sucks I guess
>>
>>63406124
How could you tell?
>>
>>63403783
It's funny, my hairline is starting to look a lot like the picture, so are many of my friends - however, I only talk about it with other guys, women don't seem to notice at all. Or at least don't seem to care.
Meanwhile there are always moments of melodramatic despair on a night of drinking when we talk about hairlines, because everyone is so insanely insecure about it.
>>
>>63404426
Are you fucking retarded
god you're stupid
>>
>>63405182
>tfw I have a more JUSTed hairline

Feels fucking bad man...
>>
>>63403783
You are an idiot. That is his hairline he isn't balding. A lot of men have that hairline. It's called a mature hairline that many men get in their 20s after puberty is finished.

It's a norwood 2-2.5.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 757x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 757x1128
>>63406318
Just grow out your bangs or something. Can't even tell.
>>
>>63406351

This. It's hilarious how many of the posters here don't even realize that they're proving they are 15~ years old. By the time you lose your virginity, if you're white, your hair will resemble his to some extent.

A "receded hairline" is actually largely considered a masculine, attractive trait for a man.
>>
File: danielcraighairline.jpg (15 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
danielcraighairline.jpg
15 KB, 268x400
>>63403783
>A mature hairline is an older male. Typically, boys and young men have a lower hairline than adult men. The hairline recedes slightly with passing decades, resulting in a wider space between eyebrows and hairline. Usually, the mature hairline occurs between the ages of 17 and 29, although it may vary considerably from individual to individual. The average space between the forehead and eyebrows for men is 2.4 to 3.2 inches (6 to 8 centimeters.)

>A mature hairline is not male pattern baldness. It is simply a part of aging, like wrinkles. A receding hairline that is caused by male pattern baldness is much higher and more distinct than a mature hairline. In fact, most men can wrinkle their forehead to find where the juvenile hairline was. A juvenile hairline probably touched the highest wrinkle.
>>
>>63403911
That movie would have been better than Man of Steel.
>>
>>63406418
>this is what genetic failures of men and baldies actually believe
>>
>>63406142
Oh OK maybe not young, but your hairline is ageing much faster.get some lotion and penicillin shots.
>>
File: maturehairline.jpg (83 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
maturehairline.jpg
83 KB, 800x519
>>63406418
Exactly. Faggots don't understand hormones and biology. Almost every man after puberty has receded temples without baldness, how much depends on genetics.
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>63406482
>lotion and penicillin shots

What?
>>
>>63403954
>white
Check.
>perfect skin
Not quite Bad backne scars from when I was a kid. Otherwise good and my face is blemish free.
>chiseled jaw
Yep.
>high cheek bones
Dunno what would count, but yeah, I wouldn't say they were low.
>good muscle insertions
I mean they're all in the right place and I don't have one of those weird uneven six packs.
>6.9 inches

Not that guy but I'm bored.
>>
>>63406501
masturbation and prostitutes?
>>
>>63403783
You guys are fucking retarded, did you even go to school?
He isn't balding, he just has a naturally high harline shaped like a V, if he was balding his hair would be thin and weak. He also makes his hairline seem even higher with the way he combs his hair all the way back.
You're stupid as fuck.
>>
File: brosnan.png (829 KB, 1168x699) Image search: [Google]
brosnan.png
829 KB, 1168x699
>>63406455
>This is what retards who don't understand simple biology believe.

Go read a medical textbook for once. I'm in school studying medicine, except we were taught this simple shit in 4th grade about puberty.

http://baldingblog.com/2007/01/12/maturization-of-a-hairline-moving-from-juvenile-to-mature-with-photos/

>Normal male hairline progression from a juvenile to a mature one typically occurs between 17 and 29 years of age. The lowest line in the photo below is the hairline this man had when he was about 12 years old. The second line is the hairline that will be his mature hairline if he is not balding. The area behind this second line has miniaturizing hairs and it should be his permanent hair, so this man is clearly developing frontal balding. This process of a maturing hairline might appear like balding to the person impacted by this change, but it is self limited and stops within a few years once the location of the maturing hairline is established. Many of my readers think that the development of a mature hairline is balding (they panic but should not because it is not balding).

You're all fucking dense.
>>
File: carrey271.jpg (237 KB, 1000x1272) Image search: [Google]
carrey271.jpg
237 KB, 1000x1272
I'm 29 and have a Jim Carey hairline, Im actually quite happy, I have some friend from High School that are completely bald.
>>
Of course he can still get laid but SUPERMAN ISNT BALD
>>
>>63404120
>receedies
Lel
>>
>>63406589
Jim Carrey has that hairline because he's filled with estrogen. No lie, he's practically a transsexual.
>>
>>63406589
That is a normal mature hairline.
>>
>>63406501
Oh my bad, wrong thread mate.
>>
>>63404426
Most male Hollywood stars are actually balding. The difference is they have a shit ton of money. They can get expensive treatments, transplants or elaborate wigs to cover it all up. Pick any top actor and there is a good chance he is balding.
>>
>>63406726
Yeah totally, just like Tom Cruise, Leonardo Di Caprio, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Mads Mikkelson, Tom Hardy, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Ben Affleck, Keanu Reeves, Jake Gyllenhaal, I could go on.

You're so dense. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>63406552
>if he was balding his hair would be thin and weak

yeah, your hairline isn't as much of an issue as thinning is. thin hair looks bad but a receding hairline with thick hair like cavill's looks good
>>
>>63406900
Most of them are spending a fortune on hair products.Ben Affleck went bald years ago so you just showed yourself to be an uninformed idiot.
>>
>>63407071
LOL I know that you are.

Sorry for you poor little inferior genetics, balding faggot, but some men are born with good genetics and keep their hair for the rest of their lives.

This thread is full of idiots.

Men crying about hairlines of male actors like a bunch of fangirls. LOL
>>
File: jake-gyllenhaal.jpg (90 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
jake-gyllenhaal.jpg
90 KB, 670x377
>>63406900

Look again, most are. Every man does, not even jake is safe
>>
File: 1443513527553.gif (2 MB, 245x340) Image search: [Google]
1443513527553.gif
2 MB, 245x340
>>63403783
His face and body are literally perfect, and save for the widows peak he has nice hair.
>>
>>63407316
are you blind? his hair looks great. Density is good and its matured just barely.
>>
>>63407375
Still receded at the temples
>>
>>63407316
>not even jake is safe

I laughed. THAT'S considered balding? You're so autistic lol.
>>
>>63407120
My hairline is great mate. I have always had unusually thick hair and it is regularly remarked upon when I go to the hair salon. The more likely truth is that you are an insecure balding cunt who makes themselves feel better about their hair by shitposting on these threads.
>>
File: 4hair.png (11 KB, 1315x95) Image search: [Google]
4hair.png
11 KB, 1315x95
>>63407582
Saved
>>
insecure.
>>
>>63403835
I love having a full head of hair.

Sorry you balding faggots. Hope you like wearing hats or being shaven.
>>
And a shit-eating grin to boot.

Ever since he was cast I've thought they've never picked a worst male to play Superman.
>>
>>63403783
>That hairline

What the fuck? His hair seems to range from being good looking to absolute shit like in the OP pic.

That really does look bad.

>>63404211
There is actually treatment for balding hair that works in like 90% of the cases and doesnt cost much. I wonder why he hasnt done it.

Ive actually seen people saying that he is comfortable with his shit hair. So weird.
>>
File: dicaprio hairline.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dicaprio hairline.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>mfw I have Leo's hairline

Better than most of you faggots. It's thick and full too.
>>
File: 24994219.png (89 KB, 192x235) Image search: [Google]
24994219.png
89 KB, 192x235
>>63409632
i have eyeball dynamite hairline
>>
>>63403939
Uh, don't be too happy now. Hairloss could hit you like a truck.
>>
File: Henry-Cavill-Gina-Carano[1].jpg (73 KB, 692x595) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Cavill-Gina-Carano[1].jpg
73 KB, 692x595
>>63409606
really closeted guys are self destructive like that. dunno why but its a weird insecurity with them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3198457/I-feel-like-look-like-Superman-kit-Hunky-Henry-Cavill-admits-feels-insecure-physique-trying-impress-women.html

>With the itinerant lifestyle of an actor, Henry has had trouble holding down a relationship. “It takes a strong woman to be with me because I’m always hopping around, and not always there. It’s really tough.”
>>
>>63404601

Not the anon you're talking to... but for me, it's kinda weird. My face isn't really like that, but my hairline is similar. It has been since I was 16, and I'm now 25, almost 26... with no thinning. I must be some bizarre anomaly because most people I know of who have had that hairline either it keeping receding back or the hair starts to thin. Not me, it's still thick as ever but receded that way.
>>
>>63409632
>ywn b leo
>>
>>63411199
I think wish is the father of the thought there, fruitcake.
>>
File: makeitso.jpg (406 KB, 1198x674) Image search: [Google]
makeitso.jpg
406 KB, 1198x674
>mfw people care about hair
>>
>tfw ugly but good hair and 193cm
if only I had around 15 grand for cosmetic surgery
>>
>>63403783
can they plz give him the red underwear already?

he looks naked
>>
>>63411199
well he's clearly gay and only goes for muscular women
>>
File: 1430672353980.jpg (30 KB, 465x500) Image search: [Google]
1430672353980.jpg
30 KB, 465x500
>>63411199
>you will never hold the fort while Henry's away
>>
>>63411273
just grow a beard that hides 60% of your face and you are set. Many people do that
>>
File: db15.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
db15.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>tfw 69-year-old David Bowie has a better hairline and thicker hair than you did at 16

y liv
>>
anyone else profoundly disturbed by the amount of reddit normies taking 4chan seriously itt
>>
File: 94993-82220-general-zod.jpg (10 KB, 282x350) Image search: [Google]
94993-82220-general-zod.jpg
10 KB, 282x350
>>63403783
its a nod to the original Zod

widow's peak is also the GOAT pattern for baldness
>>
>yfw your great grandsons are bitching about hairlines and superman in their basements
>>
>>63403841
He's definitely on medication for it so he'll probably keep it.
>>
Due to my receding hair, I shaved it all off at 30 and grew a goatie. Women starting giving me MORE attention after this.
>>
File: 1447552525444.jpg (45 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
1447552525444.jpg
45 KB, 300x381
>>63405060
what are you doing man...that logic....

>hi ladies, i was wond-
>"ew"
>..uh..I was wo-
>"wtf im not interested"
>bu-..bu-...full head of hair...see!!!
JUST
>>
>>63403919

explain
>>
File: 1.jpg (26 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26 KB, 500x350
>"super human"

JUST
>>
File: 1432849498001.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1432849498001.png
13 KB, 418x359
How does going bald make you a genetic failure?

Does having a big nose make you a genetic failure? What about a gap in your teeth?

You people are fucking ridiculous, it's a minor cosmetic defect that's SUPPOSED to happen in many ethnic groups. Plenty of women and gay men like it, too.

t. not even bald at all
>>
>>63405387
>As long as I stay confident, buzz it short, and stay in good shape and don't let other parts of my appeal suffer because of it.
That's kind of key, provided you can accept it and have some confidence about it.

I'm thankful I have a thick head of hair that has not receded yet.
>>
>being bald
Literally the worse, most humilliating thing that can happen to a man. Look at the bald losers in this thread, mad as fuck when faced with reality. How pathetic, why don't you kill yourselves and end your suffering?
>>
>>63411807
dumb frogposter
>>
>>63411807
It's just /fit/ and /r9k/ spilling over because they want to talk about the new Star Wars and Super Hero movies, but even on a subject as simplistic as flicks they find they have nothing constructive to say, so they just default to their regular board-approved shitposting.
>>
>>63407397
>>63407316
What the fuck are you talking about? It's not even slightly receded, his hairline is 100% full
>>
You guys are dumb as fuck. Bald and receding hairlines are super attractive to breeding age women looking to pop out a few kids.

It's the same thing as Gorillas.
>>
File: Balding-man-brushing-hair.jpg (636 KB, 2554x3831) Image search: [Google]
Balding-man-brushing-hair.jpg
636 KB, 2554x3831
Seriously, when will they learn?
>>
Guys please don't take these threads too seriously, they will make you extremely paranoid about hair loss. These threads on /fa/ convinced me I was balding to the point that I went to my dermatologist to get prescribed medication for hair loss. When I went in she checked my hairline and looked at me like I was insane. She told me my hairline was great and that "most guys would be jealous to have the hair you do".
>>
>>63411958
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: napolitano_andrew_thumb[3].jpg (21 KB, 215x276) Image search: [Google]
napolitano_andrew_thumb[3].jpg
21 KB, 215x276
you jelly /tv/?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.