[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best way to consume The Nutcracker? A taping of a live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Whats the best way to consume The Nutcracker? A taping of a live performance? Live action movie? Animated movie? I'm open to anything.
>>
live ballet
no singles allowed though, obviously.
take a gf
>>
Perform it solo in your living room
>>
>>63246840
Would love to but I just don't have the time.
>>
a qt kicking you in the crotch
>>
You're supposed to consume the nuts, not the nutcracker, moron.
>>
>tfw want to go to ballet and theatre
>tfw no one to go with

I just want to enjoy the god-tier arts.
>>
>>63246883
I grew up with my parents taking me to the theatre a lot, you could ask if they want to see anything if thats their thing?
>>
>>63246786
>I'm open to anything.

I bet you are you fucking pervert
>>
if live in the uk vue cinemas are showing the royal opera house production over christmas.

http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/info/film/roh-live-the-nutcracker
>>
>>63246786
The Barbie adaptation.
>>
>>63247633
American, plus I'm looking for something I can watch at home. Don't have the time to go out
>>
>>63247945
digital theatre dot com

I'm a britbong but apparently it accepts international credit cards.

I've bought a lot of their performances (there are 2 Sondheim revivals!). but not their Nutcracker because it's always shown on tv here. A+++ would recommend.
>>
>>63248004
Cool thanks
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 500x282
When I was in the 4th grade I jerked off in the theater on a school field trip to the nutcracker play.
I was bored and placed my big jacket over myself and had a nice stealth wank.

It was dark but I think the lady next to me knew and said nothing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.