[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fucking around on Amazon Prime >start watching Mr Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>fucking around on Amazon Prime
>start watching Mr Robot
>See this

We mainstream now?
>>
what am i supposed to be looking at?!
>>
>>63149529
Moot is an advisor on the tv show.
>>
>>63149529
>We mainstream now?
4chan shot up a school and a blacklivesmatter protest recently, it's pretty mainstream now thanks hiro
>>
I SEE UR USING GNOME
>>
>>63149573

There are three Windows.

Look at them all.

See if any of them relate in anyway to 4chan.

Get back to us.
>>
Why the fuck did you take a photo of your monitor instead of just posting a screenshot?
>>
>>63149649

Because it's my TV you fucking moron.
>>
Found the ad
>>
>>63149590

Bullshit
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/oct/17/mr-robot-christian-slater-rami-malek

It's Edward Snowdens favourite show, and as such it's un-American bullshit and should be banned. Fucking commie traitor.
>>
>>63149602

>4chan shot up a black lives matter protest

What?
>>
>>63149720
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6825315/
>years of hard work to contatin all the internet's degenrates at one place
>one lousy "thanks" form Jewllywood
>>
>>63149529
If you are here, then sure.
>>
>>63149529
Have you seen the current users number on the front page? This place is reddit-tier now.
>>
>>63150271
>current users number
>>
>>63149885
some faggots from /k/ made a video about how they were going to go fuck with black lives matters protesters up in like michigan or something. the head guy was a mexican, the other guys were white and asian. but of course they were white supremacists. the mexican guy owns one of the archive/mirrors for 4chan, but i forget which one.

they probably won't even get charged because it seems there are videos of it and that the nogs attacked them first. but still they were idiots for going there in the first place.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.