[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best holocaust film ever. A new standard on WWII cinema. 5/5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Best holocaust film ever.

A new standard on WWII cinema.

5/5
>>
>Laszlo Memes

kek
>>
I could enjoy a Holocaust film maybe if it was presented as some kind of high fantasy level obvious fiction, but the fact that I know the majority of viewers will be watching this shit thinking it actually happened makes these films impossible to watch. It's not just a relatively harmless lie either like some biography movie changing things to make a clearner script, this is a lie is actively threatening the future of my race and has been doing so for decades.
>>
>>63066911
Have you seen it? Apparently it's very brutal and realistic.
>>
>muh over the shoulder photography
>muh small aspect ratio
>muh gimmicks

Trash.

A respectable filmmaker could capture a personalized story without resorting to shitty ploys like that
>>
Any holocaust or slavery movie is inherently bad.
>>
>>63067786
>personalized story
I don't think this film is about that.
>>
>>63067897
Except it is. Have you not seen the movie?
>>
>>63067940
I just read the reviews. It seems to be more about the realistic portrayal of the holocaust and Sonderkommandos than about the main character.
>>
>>63067462

Realistic but not brutal.
The blurry image don't show much.

The scene of mass exectuitons is absolutely magistral.
>>
>>63066911

>making a highly stylistic, aesthetically beautiful movie about the Holocaust and in so doing turn a horrifying despicable genocide into something that is visually pleasing

sometimes filmmakers don't realize that not every subject should be approached with an eye to creating something aesthetically perfect

looks guide but ultimately is a pretty shit movie
>>
>>63066966
it means noble you pleb.

>2015
>not perfect in patrician hungarian language
>>
>holocaust movies are so common now that they're literally a genre of their own
>>
File: 1905.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1905.gif
2 MB, 294x233
>>63068310

WWI movies are so common now that they're litterally a genre of their own.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.