[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/erp/ - Lewd Dudes with Attitude Previous thread: >>4173343
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 206
File: 1451047247534.jpg (16 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1451047247534.jpg
16 KB, 316x239
/erp/ - Lewd Dudes with Attitude
Previous thread: >>4173343
>>
First for where the thick at.
>>
Nth for sleep.
>>
>>4178622
Right here!
>>
>>4178630
>tucks in bed
>>
>>4178507
>He can't believe his ears. Only in his wildest fantasies could he touch his beloved
Happily, Lady Eliza!
>He briskly walks around behind her chair and carefully rests his fingertips on her shoulders. Drawing on as much experience and passion as he can, he starts to give her the best shoulder rub he can. He stays alert to her reactions, half terrified of displeasing her
>>
File: 5199551445.png (10 KB, 648x80) Image search: [Google]
5199551445.png
10 KB, 648x80
>>4178607
>they're going to let him get away with it
>>
File: tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>rattles for sleep

Just dropping this here one more time before bed
http://www.strawpoll.me/10770110
>>
>>4178660
meh
ur a faget
>>
File: image.png (456 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
image.png
456 KB, 600x848
>>4178507 #
>Feeling the other hand gang up on her breasts, she started whining sensually at the boobs and pussy massage.
Oh, damn...
T-this feels so nice...
>She admitted, softly smiling up at Eliza. Slowly, all negative thoughts were just being drained away; no worries, no concerns for the future, no lying...
I...
I don't deserve such kindness from you...
M-miss Eliza...I want to start over with you. You're so beautiful and smart. I'm just a mediocre street roamer, leagues below you...
Please miss Eliza; I want to become a better person in your eyes...
>She surrendered, more or less sealing her fate, but while being teased by her as well, she stopped caring about the negatives of her...
>>
>>4178605
>>4178638
>As he's smushed into the older gal's canyonous cleavage, he squirms and whines, but soon finds himself to be pretty darn comfortable
>He wiggles until he's able to breathe, now fully turned to face her, his skinny legs straddling her, his little body completely enveloped by her luscious, curvaceous tits and tummy
Nuh uh...it's really nice actually~
>He giggles, his paper crown knocked askew and folded, but still on his little head
(Can it come out like soft serve? <3)

>>4178641
Thank u
>>
>>4178660
>Causes a bunch of drama and shits on all different users
>Is let off scott free
This would get anyone else banned. I wonder how much he's sucked up to the mods.
>>
>>4178622
>Soon.
>>
>>4178665
Did I miss any theme last saturday?
>>
>>4178729
Ya missed date night mkII
>>
>>4178729
It was a re-try of the date night.
It went pretty well, ended up being 2 threads.
>>
File: themanybuttholesofsunibee.jpg (449 KB, 994x420) Image search: [Google]
themanybuttholesofsunibee.jpg
449 KB, 994x420
>>4178605
Actually, I think I do very much prefer the idea of a gooze/goodra combo. I want to be sandwiched between both of their assholes
>>
>>4178537
>He's completely unresisting as he's dressed up in his pure white outfit. It really does feel like an exceptionally lewd wedding dress. And with it, comes a desire to be taken and conquered. He takes a step back and curtsies in front of the other sissy, then covers his face
This is too much..
>>
>>4178725
>Pets
>>
>Jiro basically underhandedly confirmed they are LD

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIT
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1280x1280
>>4178674
Oh, how perfect! He's gonna become such the cock loving slut in the future~

>>4178621
And I'll be seeing you than, master~

(Sorry that I was late; missed the replies...)
>>
>>4178541 (Anon)
>Eliza was at an ascended plane in the laughing field. She finally breathed in and hid her excruciating laughter deep inside.
O-Oh, my... I'm sorry, darling-
In case you haven't noticed, I just DESTROYED your public image AND you thanked me for it~!

>>4178605 (Ice Queen)
Irresistible? Oh, old lady, you'll get there~! But you are so, painfully tempting! I'll give you that~
>The moment you got closer to her, she subtly scooted near you, too. Her legs would now touch yours and she'd pretend like she didn't felt it, when in reality, that's what she was focused on.
A whole 14! 9 women, an underaged wanna-be cartoon, a robotic feline, a failed wrestler, a megalomaniac skull-obsessed girl, and a huge man with many instruments! Nobody could stand a chance against me, obviously~

>>4178644 (Miss Fortune)
Hm! Words I never thought I'd hear from your mouth! Lucky for you, sweetie, I have a 'royal pet' position available! So if you'd like to start from there, we could definitely benefit eachother~
>Eliza said, only rubbing what she could of your body harder than before. After giving you the choice to decide, she leaned in and gave your cheek a little smooch.
You do look quite attractive to take the position, too!
>>
>>4178802
>>4178832
(To be fair I was slow too..)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>4178802
Aw, don't be afraid! You wanted to be a sissy, and I know just what to do to make you the best sissy you can! Just keep saying you love cocks as you walk around while wearing that; that you love being fucked you the ass and in the throat~
>She nonchalantly explained, massaging his shoulders a bit.
>>
>>4178866
B-but you said that'd show you that I have a brain!
>I look up at Eliza, still on my hands and knees, confused
>>
>>4178648
>>4178866
>>
>>4178892
>the sissy who dressed his new "friend" addresses his mistress in a demure manner, kneeling beneath her
M-mistress, is there any way you would like to make use of me?
>>
File: image.png (421 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421 KB, 1000x1200
>>4178866
R-Royal pet?
>She blinked in surprise at the convenience of it, and found herself bright red. If she accepted, her whole life would more or less literally change. But, if she didn't...
Aaaah~
>She gently moaned out, panting softly.
Oh...I accept. I want to be your royal pet...
>She sealed her fate, smiling warmly at the Egyptian idol.
Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity; I promise it won't go to waste...

>>4178869
(Heh; it's all okay either way!)
>>
>>4178685
>The Queen hadn't felt this alive in ages, this young man was really warming her old, cold, and tired soul back up with his sweetness and affection.
Aww, glad you're enjoying me then. Are you comfy, my future king?
>She plants a kiss on his forehead, lips leaving a small bit of frost on his hair. Seeing that his adorable crown has been scrunched up, she quickly takes it into her hands to smooth it out for him, placing the delicate little thing back upon his head. With his legs wrapped around her now, she pulls him in closely for a short but tender hug, looking back down at him.
(That's actually what I had in mind, so yes! I'll let you know now that I've got only another hour or so here before I need my rest, though. Either we can go quickly, or continue tomorrow.)
>>4178771
TWO puffy, gooey, and squishy donuts? Are you sure you can handle that? I would definitely have some fun with that.
>>4178866
Quite the motley crew, it would appear. I can imagine you've had little trouble dealing with them, you do seem to be quite endowed, in more ways than one, dearie.
>Giving her a wink, her lengthy eyebrow bobs back and forth for a moment in a fairly silly, if hypnotizing manner. Her cool, soft thigh is met by Eliza's far warmer one, the two exchanging a bit of body heat as they rub up against one another. She looks away from the woman for a moment to finish off her drink, laying the glass down in front of her and now focusing her full attention on the curvaceous brown beauty.
>>
>>4178607
Where has he mentioned that?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 900x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 900x738
>>4178956
>Bending down, she smiled rather warmly at him, chuckling softly.
Well now...
May I entrust you with giving my foot and nails a pedicure?
>>
>>4178892
I.. I love cocks..
>His cock slowly starts to get erect, barely held in check by his silk panties. Every time he catches himself staring at his mistress he closes his eyes and repeats his mantra. Soon he's staring at the other sissy more than her, losing his lust for her slutty body little by little
>>
File: 1448104359025.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1879) Image search: [Google]
1448104359025.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1879
I still want to fuck a Fire Athronach
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 959x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 959x1280
>>4178997
>She notices your lack of attention, and giggles at the reality of you becoming a cock loving faggot.
Oh, tell me, as loud as you can, what do you love?
>>
>>4178973
T-thanks...my Queen~
>He giggles nervously, wrapping his legs around her thick waist and pulling himself in closer, unable to pry his eyes from the huge, soft, unsupported jugs being forced into his face
(We can pick up later--but I'd love if I could get a taste of that fruity goodness tonight!)
>>
File: 1453272537774.png (598 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1453272537774.png
598 KB, 800x800
>>4179040

I still want to fuck a Temmie.
>>
>>4178985
I...I've never tried that before but I can try, if you so desire.
>he does his best to worship her feet, giving them the attention that they deserve and need
>he soaks them, scrubs them, trims and shapes them into proper form
>he does everything he can think of to make them look perfect and clean
I think....I think I'm done now, if they pass your inspection.
>his focus fades more and more as he notices the other sissy constantly eyeing him
>>
>>4179041
>He looks back to Amy, feeling himself slipping into acting more and more like a faggot. He's still deeply embarrassed, and can't get his voice above a whisper
I love cocks..
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116 KB, 1446x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116 KB, 1446x816
>>4178908
You got played, hun~
I'm afraid to say your noggin is as empty as my heart~

>>4178648
>Much to her surprise, she found your hands doing the heaven's work for her, moaning in what seemed to just slightly resemble orgasmic pleasure as you worked your way on her neck.
My, my~! So talented! I know you massage a certain SOMETHING, but I didn't know it gave you skills like these~!

>>4178958
>As a reward for making the correct choice in the only decision that would truly matter to you, she forced your lips into a sloppy, purposefully messy kiss. She strokes your hair with her hand and giggles into your mouth, only to give you your first order as a pet.
Well then, little mittens! Cats don't wear any clothing, do they~? C'mon, I'll help my kitten undress~!
>And keeping true to her word, she helped you take your top and short shorts off, finally proud to see your body like never before.
Oh my~! I only dreamed of what was underneath, Nadia-girl~

>>4178973
Not a trouble in the slightest! It was more of a game to me, than anything~
>Seeing as you finished your drink and most importantly, treated your eyes to a delicious treat of Egyptian body, she decided to further please your white dots.
Looking at a warm, caramel treat, your majesty? I'm looking at quite the delicious frozen treat myself~
>She said with a wink, not-so-subtly running her leg against yours in a semi-seductive but classy manner.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 231x300
>>4179128
>While speechless, a air of comfort was over you as Amy smiled sweetly during the entire procedure you had for her, and upon the finished product, her face was just as kind.
Oh, relax; you did great! Nice job anon!
You can play with the other sissy if you want; I'm just about ready to head in...

>>4179154
...but not yet.
Scream it; declare at the top of your lungs that you, LOVE, cocks!
>She raised her voice as a example, smirking powerfully over at him.
Shout it, now!
>>
>>4179171
Then you've got one full heart!

(I've got to bounce. I hope you have a good night!)
>>
File: image.png (491 KB, 1280x1833) Image search: [Google]
image.png
491 KB, 1280x1833
>>4179171
>Moaning sweetly into your lips, she started to enjoy kissing you back as well, only to whine softly as it broke, but still humming with content at her hands petting her.
Oh; of corse mistress! I'll fix that!
>She declared, quickly stepping out of her clothing (which wasn't much to begin with), and turning even more red at Eliza embarrassing her.
R-really? Am I pretty mistress?
>She inquired, even posing for her with a soft smile.
>>
>>4179186
I love cocks! I LOVE COCKS!
>He finally manages to raise his voice, admitting it to himself. He can't even hide his face anymore. In fact, he looks a little less embarrassed than usual
>>
>>4179042
>His interest in her plump breasts is obvious now, gaze glued to them. She gives her chest a quick thrust forward, causing both boobs to jiggle enticingly, and emit a quiet sloshing sound
Ah, is my prince so interested in what's beneath my pajamas here? Well, I certainly don't mind. Would you like a more... intimate look?
>She begins to unbutton her shirt, pale blue cleavage spilling out almost immediately after the first button is unlatched.
(Fine by me, anon. Take this where you wish!)
>>4179171
Drinks and some dessert sound absolutely divine to me, Eliza.
>Her hand suddenly juts out, squeezing her tanned and shiny leg. The Queen's face, normally a very pale blue, were actually showing some warm pinkness on them now. She was by no means a lightweight when it came to her drinking, the flushed cheeks an obvious sign of her arousal.
There's no need for such subtleties any longer! It's clear that we both find one another far too enticing.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 756x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 756x960
>>4179237
There we go! Scream it out to the world! Screech it to your heart's content!
>Amy merrily instructed, opening a window for him to shout out of.
Doesn't it feel good to not hold yourself back anymore?
>>
>>4179171
>He definitely wasn't expecting her beautiful, melodious voice to sound so pleased. It sounds even more enchanting than her singing at the club, and he feels so priveliged that he's the only one who can hear it now. He's so focused, both on the task at hand and her wonderful voice that it doesn't immediately register he was insulted
As long as Lady Eliza is happy then I'm happy.. You only deserve the best.
>>
>>4179225
>Eliza cleared up her lap and began to tap it, inviting you over to act like the new pet that you are. She even extended her arm and curled her finger up to try and seduce you into her, which at this point would've been an extremely easy job.
I can't lie to myself any longer, Nadia-girl! You ARE a pretty little cat! But from now on...
>Eliza said in a more sinister tone, reaching down to give your behind the hardest, most harshest slap she could give.
...you're MY pretty little cat~

>>4179265
>Her eyes very calmly and casually looked down at your cool hand and its favorable resting place, bringing a slightly crooked smile and a pair of seducing bedroom eyes to her beautiful face.
Well, you're definitely not wrong about that, my exquisite acquaintance~
>To balance out the 'who-was-groping-who' factor, she rested her own hand on your thick, cold thigh. However, RESTING her hand was a bit under in Eliza's seduction formula, so instead, she started stroking and feeling up on your delicacy of a thigh.

>>4179298
So gentle, you are! Well, sweetie, I could very well have the best massager giving me one right now~!
>Every word from Eliza's mouth was rather oddly positive. Keep in mind, this was the lady of slaughter you were giving a massage.
>>
>>4179265
>By the time the final button is undone, the flood of titflesh comes crashing down, seemingly swallowing him up!
>His eyes go wide as he starts to grope and play with them openly, noticing a tiny dollop of light blue stuff on the top of her puffy nipple
>He curiously dabs it with the tip of his finger, looking at it perplexedly, sniffing it, then licking it, incredibly surprised by the sweet taste
Wow! There's no way all girls do this, r-right?
>>
File: image.png (943 KB, 1338x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.png
943 KB, 1338x1007
>>4179420
>Watching her give Miss Fortunss the very obvious invite, she slowly started to make her way over to her, blushing with pride at being called a pretty little cat. Even the hard spanking didn't change her mind, as she crawled up to your lap, purring like a actual cat before curling and laying down.
Oh, thank you mistress! I'm so, happy~
...I-if you still want to, you can use my body to get your fill of blood...not that you needed my permission in the first place, I assume...
>>
>>4179268
(not sure if you're still there Amy anon, but I'm the one who was obedient from the start and wanted to thank you for playing, had a lot of fun, never really explored sissy to the point of dressing up and the like before)
>>
>>4179420
Mhm, of course! My words ring true, there's no way I could just ignore you, and I am sure your feelings are the same. But! Before we go any further, allow me to get a bit more comfortable...
>Her intention was to match Eliza's loose, revealing garments, and to do so the Ice Queen quickly tugs off her large, flowing dress, laying it down on the arm rest of the couch. What Eliza's eyes would be greeted by would be nothing more than a simple, revealing set of lingerie. She merely wears a small, tight pair of blue panties, and no bra at all, allowing her plump, soft tits to freely hang.
>>4179454
>Biting her lower lip at the pleasurable sensations of his comparatively small hands fondling and squeezing her breasts, she answers his innocent, and somewhat naive sounding question.
Oh...? Y-you like that, do you? Well, I doubt you'd find too many other women like me, for better or for worse.
>Her hands is back upon his head now, easing him towards the sensitive and soft looking nub.

(Probably only have one or two replies left in me, for both of you. I gotta get some sleep relatively soon.)
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 600x758
>>4179546
(I'm still here, don't worry! Just finishing up my Miss Fortune rp before sleeping actually! Thanks for telling me this though, and I look forward to playing with you again...
Which would probably be on Sunday night due to a Florida trip...
I really should of slept instead, but oh well.
Just one reply left in me as Miss Fortune, than I can sleep!)
>>
>>4179574
(I actually gotta go too-goodnight! We can pick it up tomorrow~)
>>
File: ice_queen_by_soru_ita-d55wf1c.png (225 KB, 900x1158) Image search: [Google]
ice_queen_by_soru_ita-d55wf1c.png
225 KB, 900x1158
>>4179619
(Goodnight then, anon. I'll be around tomorrow, although I'm getting quite a few requests for other characters. You're first in line for tomorrow night though!)
>>
File: 2016_07_16_095821.png (444 KB, 400x553) Image search: [Google]
2016_07_16_095821.png
444 KB, 400x553
>>4179508
Of course, Nadia! Although I will be consuming more of your other bodily fluids sooner than later~
>Eliza stated, smiling just as brightly as you were. She slipped her hand under you to constantly rub your pinkish, fleshy vaginal lips. The more of a reaction she could get out of you, the wider her smile would be.
I'm sure you'll make an EXCELLENT pet!

>>4179574
>Eliza's eyes were definitely pleased, in fact- they might've just been spoiled to have the honor at observing your large, hanging tits. Although hypnotized by them for a second, she managed to snap out of it, and with a smirk, she opted to sensually pull her kinky-looking black thong.
Bravo, your majesty. I can show off private skin, too~

(Don't worry! We can continue this next time we meet! For now, I need to sleep, too. Good night, you two!)
>>
File: image.png (406 KB, 1280x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
406 KB, 1280x1050
>>4179651
(Well than, that's perfect! See you all once my vacation is over!
>Shi-shi-shifully yours,
>Luffy Anon
>>
>slaps ass
>slaps air instead because there're no asses around to slap
>>
File: 1455816462908.gif (722 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455816462908.gif
722 KB, 500x281
>>4179651
>Somebody is playing your SG dom waifu
>>
File: d.png (932 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d.png
932 KB, 1280x720
>>
Anyone here?
>>
>>4179916
Nah
>>
File: meh.png (128 KB, 442x492) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
128 KB, 442x492
>>4179916
Dead hours

all the THICC went to sleep
>>
>>4179997
this is like hella dead hours
>>
File: boring.jpg (166 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
boring.jpg
166 KB, 850x850
>>4179999
Yeah, And I really don't feel like doing shit either

Sucks because I'm not tired, woke up really late so I can't just go back to sleep

Guess I'll just go back to TF2 for awhile
>>
>>4179999
>Quads
>>4180016
>That post time

we are in the presence of a god
>>
>>4180023
I'll trade the presence of a god for the presence of, well, anyone.
>>
>>4180023
The plot thickens
>>
>>4179916
Yeah. Just lounging.
>>
File: 1445651473534.png (298 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
1445651473534.png
298 KB, 300x423
>>4180023
>we are in the presence of a god

PRAISE KEK

IF THIS POST ENDS IN REPEATING DIGITS, THE THREAD WILL COME BACK TO LIFE
>>
>>4180039
You killed it anon. Shame on you.
>>
File: hologram OHHHHHHH.png (829 KB, 1051x624) Image search: [Google]
hologram OHHHHHHH.png
829 KB, 1051x624
>>4180039
Rolling for meme magic
>>
>relying on LD to revive the thread
just let us die
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 498x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 498x220
>>4180039
AWWWWWWWWW.......
>>
>>4180066
>Double dubs
COME ON
>>
>>4180066
DOUBLES
>>
>>4180066
THE THREAD LIVES
>>
File: Dispear Arc Mikan (4).png (268 KB, 471x481) Image search: [Google]
Dispear Arc Mikan (4).png
268 KB, 471x481
DO-DON'T WORRY, ERP! I-I'LL SAVE YOU!
>Zaps the ever loving FUCK out of the thread
>>
>>4180066
Ding

>>4180075
Okay who's dick do I have to suck?
>>
File: 49453430_p6_master1200.jpg (146 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
49453430_p6_master1200.jpg
146 KB, 480x480
>>4180066
No.
>>
What a situation.
>>
>>4180095
Everyone's.
>>
>>4180094
Cute!
>>
>HG still somehow manages to be just slightly more active
Jesus.
>>
Why aren't you shitposting them? Weak ass niggas
>>
>>4180155
Its what they do.
>>
Quiet night huh?
>>
>>4180187
I am from hg, but I will keep you company.
>>
>>4180218
Well hey there friendo.
>>
>>4180252
How are you man? The type fucking treating ya well?
>>
Anymore RPs or is this train all out of steam?
>>
File: 1446229707038.jpg (16 KB, 370x300) Image search: [Google]
1446229707038.jpg
16 KB, 370x300
>>4180271
I'll apre with you, anon-kun
>Fucks fuckingly
>>
>>4180271
We all moved to discord. This thread is for shit talking people we don't like from one of the four servers.
>>
>>4180271
It's extremely dead even for a Sunday night.
At least it was a nice weekend for most of us?
>>
>>4180367
The shitposting war between virra's discord members and an anonymous screencapper caused the threads to come to a grinding halt.
>>
>>4180340
Speaking of, Alpha is currently trying to roll in the pussy of another one of the Discord's female members.
>>
File: tentacle fuck.png (308 KB, 960x1100) Image search: [Google]
tentacle fuck.png
308 KB, 960x1100
Well I'm gonna take a nap, be back when this place is a little more lively

>>4180459
Even I couldn't ruin threads that badly
>>
>>4180459
>blaming just Virra's discord
It was also Nue's server mixing their own shit in.

Plus that shit happened hours ago in another thread.
>>
File: 1433361426325.png (106 KB, 683x470) Image search: [Google]
1433361426325.png
106 KB, 683x470
>>4180459
I'll probably atop once they've finally broken down and start interrogating their users to find me.
>>
>>4180459
That stuff happened hours ago though.

Like >>4180481 said it takes two to tango. I admittedly hang out in Nue's server, but that's just cause the other one sounds way too high strung for my tastes. But to each their own. Better ways to spend time than being high strung in chatrooms either way.

I think we're just dead cause more people than usual are sleeping or something.
>>
>>4180481
What exactly was Nue doing in comparison to the others?
>>
>Discord Cold War

I told you a second Discord that wasn't LD's was a bad idea. The fact that Nue is a fucking admin in it should be a huge red flag.
>>
>>4180503
>sounds
Maybe stop forming opinions on what anons say and see how good/bad/mediocre it is for yourself? This entire shit it ridiculous and only breaks the community up further desu
>>
>>4180516
Screen cap anon was capping users there.
>>
>>4180529
He can't really fuck up if there isn't many users. In all honesty his complaints about the other server are warranted, he just seems to throw them out at the wrong place.
>>
>>4180533
You can't blame him for the constant horror stories about Virra's. It sounds like everyone there is a second from ripping in to one another at any given moment, and users there wont stop hounding for attention in a thread most of them profess to not care about. It's all just asinine.
>>
File: 1435185669273.jpg (237 KB, 900x849) Image search: [Google]
1435185669273.jpg
237 KB, 900x849
>>4180534
HI, I'm screencap anon, and nobody was screencapping Nue's server, I was doing it to virra's.
Unless you mean that I was working on his behalf, which is a laughable thought in itself.
>>
>>4180551
It's only because there are users that blatantly stir shit that the mods won't do anything about like Aliciana and Canis.
>>
>>4180554
There was caps of Lore defending himself from these accusations. Look in the archive for it since don't I give too much of a shit.
>>
>>4180551
>You can't blame him for the constant horror stories about Virra's
Were you even here when Nue was LD but 100x worse?
>>
>>4180534
Screen cap anon just posted one image of anons discord and the rest were of virras or LDs.
>>
File: 794641957.jpg (84 KB, 772x1000) Image search: [Google]
794641957.jpg
84 KB, 772x1000
>>4180596
Oh, they were doing that themselves to show that he wasn't involved with me,because everyone started accusing him, Nue and Alpha of being the screencapper for some reason.
>>
>>4180610
Hey Paul

You must be speaking from second hand information because what LD has done is multiple times worse.
>>
>>4180529
Nue's done nothing wrong so far though.
Only things he's done is invite some people and made new channels.
>>
>>4180610
>Nue worse than LD
Nue has his issues but he feels actual regret for what he did. LD thinks saying 'lol mental issues' justifies actively trying to destroy DMG.
>>
>>4180676
Who cares about DMG?
Try destroying and derailing the threads.
>>
>>4180623
>>4180676
In terms of damage to thread Nue did far worse. They are both tards but during Nue's Reign of Autism the threads were nonstop of anons accusing each of being Nue, while in LD's he's just replying to shitposters and is generally fucking off to tf2 when his name isn't getting dropped.
>>
>>4180699
Also Nue chased away Mizuki permanently and most people he's involved with end up leaving the threads too.

DMG is still around.
>>
>tfw a handful of anons are trying to destroy the generals as well as the discords
Why?
>>
>>4180698
There's nothing to derail.
>>
Anyone around here wanna play?
Ava or anon, boy or girl?
>>
>the new girl says she has a gf
>Alpha proceeds to have a stroke

Ha, eat shit.
>>
>>4180707
>chased away Mizuki permanently
Don't remind me.
>>
>>4180724
Not during this shit.
>>
I love this. Stories of people losing their shit so bad it makes me look good by comparison.
>points and laughs
>>
>>4180759
You will never look good, Innocent Boy. Not until you stop jumping the shark and continue your story.
>>
>>4180726
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
Boy, do really fuming fucking hate Canis, though.
>>
>>4180784
Canis and Aliciana are easily the worst of Virra's Discord. The place is so much better when they're not on.
>>
>>4180784
I am drink
>>
>>4180784
why do people hate canis?
>>
>>4180771
>never look good
I was under the assumption that you thought he was pretty since you always want him to become a girl. Boku no Pico fantasies?
>>
>>4180801
Otherkin, obsessive, pedophile, furry, otherkin, uses smileys unironically, thinks he's immune to certain rules because he's virra's favorite dog, otherkin
>>
>>4180801
>otherkin
>throws a huge bitchfit all the time over the smallest of things
>keeps "leaving" the Discord only to come back
>emotionally abused an underage girl into being his girlfriend
>>
>>4180811
>>4180813
what the fuck is an other kin

also yeah i heard about him and egg
What's up with that? I heard he left because she has some crush on some other guy or something like that
>>
>>4180826
An otherkin is someone who legitimately believes they're an animal trapped in a human body. It's basically a worse furry.
>>
>>4180826
Otherkin is the belief that you are not human and instead are an animal or some shit.
>>
>>4180826
She always had a huge thing for this other guy but he didnt want to do long distance and she made the mistake of opening up to Canis who got really obsessive over her to the point of 'you dont need to talk to anyone but me because you love me' until he finally left because virra stepped in and its why virra has pushed so hard for egg to be accepted
>>
>>4180834
The fuck?
>>
>>4180831
>>4180832
>>4180834
Goodness gracious
>>
>>4180834
Wew lad, I only knew part of the story, thanks for making it whole.
>>
File: _o449muxb3q1vnnzh7o1_1280.png (323 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
_o449muxb3q1vnnzh7o1_1280.png
323 KB, 1200x1000
Morning ERP~
>>
>>4180851
Good morning in this place has been a contradiction of terms today.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>4180866
>pours a bucket of ice in the shower
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 499x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 499x501
>>4180879
>Kurisu flips the fuck out, tripping and dying.
>>
File: 712710904312c652af1fcd05c1a78a63.png (726 KB, 1521x1196) Image search: [Google]
712710904312c652af1fcd05c1a78a63.png
726 KB, 1521x1196
>>4180897
I love you Kurisu.
>>
>>4180897
>Makes sweet passionate love to your corpse before leaving with your dirty clothes.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>4180903
I only love Kenny.
>>4180909
>cums
>>
>>4180932
I'm glad you liked it.
>>
>>4180932
You're a stupid cunt
>>
File: BURN.jpg (4 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
BURN.jpg
4 KB, 194x260
>>4180992
>>
File: a460317311427.jpg (52 KB, 720x878) Image search: [Google]
a460317311427.jpg
52 KB, 720x878
Anyone up for some foot play?
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1600x900
>>4180992
who in THE RUCKS DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKINF ARE YOU A R NELTJIJGNTK ME YOU VILMPIECE EMPF FUCKING FILTHNIWJ I WOUSL FUCKCING CURBS TI P YOUTNFUCKFNGNNASSI IF I AHD THE FUCKC THR EUCKC JCKING OPPRTOTOURITY
>>
>>4181046
I hope you aren't meming on me right now
>>
>>4181061
Are you secretly canis
>>
>>4181070
Nope! Foot play is fun. <3
>>
>>4181111
>Canis
>ever playing anything that isn't a wolf
>>
File: image.jpg (622 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622 KB, 2048x1536
>>4181111
Who? I'm still the all powerful Kurisu.
>>
>>4181112
Oh! Well, in that case, count me in!
>>
File: 205.gif (774 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
205.gif
774 KB, 704x396
>>4181143
Why don't you strip down to your boxers and come lay on the bed cutie.~
>>
Do you guys still ERP? I barely see any.
>>
>>4181164
No, now these threads have become a civil war between two discord servers.
>>
>>4181164
We try, we just get distracted from time time to time, what are you up for?
>>
>>4181177
Wait, what? Why? What happen?

>>4181181
Well, I wasn't here in a while and just wanted to read some roleplaying, because it's really entertaining for me. But I feel only disappointment now.
>>
>>4181164
Well I'm trying to start a foot play thing, and I'm up for whatever you wanna do~
>>
>>4181154
Oh, you don't have to ask me twice~
>He quickly removes his shirt and pants and lies down on the bed, propping his lower body up a little with his arm as he looks up at you
>>
>>4181196
You read more then you write? I guess that explains some things, and as the other anon mentioned they are trying to start footplay but I could go up for something if you want to help add roleplay back to erp
>>
File: image_21.jpg (174 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
174 KB, 800x1000
>>4181203
>Taking in the sight of his almost naked body she giggles, eagerly joining him on the bed. She sits down between his legs and scoots her rear closer, leaning back with her body propped up on her elbows. Her feet already on his crotch rubbing the shaft with her toes through the soft fabric of his boxers.
>>
>>4181212
Wanna join in my foot play? Or maybe some oyher fetish you wanna indulge? I can handle foot anon and someone else if you wish <3
>>
>>4181200
Sorry, but footplay isn't my thing at all. Actually it turns off me.

>>4181212
Yeah, I prefer to read since my erp "skills" aren't very good and I can learn a few things just by reading.
>>
>>4181226
No no no, doesn't have to be foot play silly.
I can indulge any type of fetish or vanilla play you want <3
>>
>>4181224
I was thinking about joining once I realized you were legit and not aila teasing us but I thought you preferred one anon at a time

>>4181226
I remember type fucking you a few times when I started and it was pretty good, I enjoyed myself atleast, sorry you feel subpar but trust me, there are worse here
>>
>>4181217
You don't waste any time, huh?
>He looks down at your feet, the sensation of the soft flesh rubbing his dick through the fabric of his boxers causing it to soon grow to its full size
>>
>>4181232
Oh, in that case.

Sure, we can play soma vanilla~

>>4181238
Wew, thank you then.
>>
>>4181238
>>4181279
Yes, I am up for anything!
Bringing some life to dead hours~

>>4181255
Well of course not! You came here for a reason no?
>She leans forward and carefully undoes the button on the front of his boxers, allowing his cock to spring free through the hole. She presses her soft toes to either side of his shaft and begins to work it up and down slowly with a smile.
>>
>>4181297
I want a foot job to, never actually ERP'd getting one before....
>>
File: CN0QgRwUEAAfjtz.jpg (49 KB, 556x571) Image search: [Google]
CN0QgRwUEAAfjtz.jpg
49 KB, 556x571
>>4181297
>The plush bed of the hotel room was decorated with lavish pillows and silk sheets, the air of luxury and lust high in the red colors and soft, warm lighting. A knock at the door catches your attentions as your chosen girl for the evening enters. She kneels before you, dressed in a slim outfit that leaves little to the imagination as she bows with a smile.

Thank you for selecting me, Sir. My name is Erza. So tell me, what would Sir like for me to do for him first? Sir paid for the best course available, so Erza will be yours for as long as you wish, and will do anything you want. Anything at all~
>>
>>4181297
Well, okay, true!
>He smiles back at you, giving off a soft chuckle
>A quiet, sharp intake of breath indicates his arousal as your toes touch the sides of his member, rather cool compared to the heat radiating from his shaft
>>
>>4181164
// Sure, I'm up for it!
>>
>>4181303
Then have at me, tell me how you wanna play <3

>>4181320
Well now..

>The man quickly glaces the woman up and down, taking in her beauty and the scent of her perfume. Making his way around her to observe from all angles he comes to a stop whilst standing behind her.

Tell me.. Erza? Yes, tell me what I'm working with here. What are your limits, your dos and don'ts? I would hate for any of this to be unpleasant for you.

>>4181331
>She nods at his words and continues her work. It was so hot, and hard.. She bit her lip, staring at the beast contained between her toes. If she was not careful he could easily break her in two with something that large. Then again, she wasn't planning on going past the foot job but the more she stared, the more she wanted him inside of her.
>>
File: 1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg (728 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg
728 KB, 1200x1600
>>4181370
Go to sleep, drunky.
>>
>>4181388
You're one to talk. Mornin' Cutes
>>
>>4181389
It's only 2am.

Heya.
>>
>>4181388
// B-But I just woke up!
>>
>>4181397
Wassup? I didn't see the last thread when I left this morning, how was your debut?
>>
File: Bgar1yBCcAIGAlP.jpg (61 KB, 599x807) Image search: [Google]
Bgar1yBCcAIGAlP.jpg
61 KB, 599x807
>>4181384
>Erza leans towards you and give your soft kiss, her breasts mashing against your chest as she places her hands on your shoulders

No limits for now~ Just do whatever you want. Eventually I will tell you to stop.

>>4181370
You can join anytime. You want to start or should I?
>>
>>4181407
I ended up just killing Jinx and taking it easy all day.

>>4181405
Someone needs to read Shark Usami's Sleep Scriptures and fix their attitude.
>>
>>4181410
// I'm not exactly sure how you want this RP to go down. If it's okay with you, could you start? If you're not busy enough already, that is..

>>4181415
// I don't know what that is, but my attitude is perfectly fine! Hmmph~
>>
>>4181384
>He looks at your face, noticing the expression as his cock rests in between your feet, it's head between your toes and shaft sandwiched between the entire length of your soles
You seem deep in thought about sonething..~
>>
So I wasn't here for a few days.did I miss something important?
>>
>>4181415
Congratulations on ruining Jinx for the rest of us, Mecha.
>>
>>4181415
Oooh, fun fun! The fact that you're still lucid abs up makes me wish I wasn't already at work!
>>
>>4181446
... *and
>>
>>4181441
Trixie left.
>>
>>4181441
Everyone wants to kill LoL Jinx for shits and giggles.
Once she was torn in half by Rek'Sai ERP went wild.
>>
>>4181460
he said important
>>
>>4181463
nice eme
>>
To think, I could be rolling in pussy right now...
>>
>>4181467
shut the fuck up
>>
>>4181471
fuxk you
>>
>>4181460
Well I know that. A shame that they stop coming here. Rip a good player imo

>>4181461
Guess guro starts to become more common here..not my cup of tea but well it works to release the bad day in one way.

Any new players I need to be aware of?
>>
>>4181428
Fine fine, troublesome awake person.

>>4181445
Sleep.

>>4181446
I won't be up for much longer, probably. Just been lurking with anime in the background for hours now.
>>
>>4181410
>He brushes her hands off of his shoulders and nods, closing and locking the door behind the girl. Without another moment to waste he makes his way back over to the bed and begins undressing.

>>4181431
Hum? No, no. I'm fine silly~
>Letting out a quiet, dreamy sigh, she uses her toes to caress the tip of his member. Slowly but surely her toes work their way down to the base and she starts jerking him once again.
>>
>>4181482
Ah, running on E and winding down then. I... Didn't get very far by the way. I spent most of my time finding collectibles and sneaking.
>>
>>4181499
Foot play? I'm not late am I?
>>
>>4181481
Who was the newest when you left? Mecha is that boat then there is also Miku who is Haruka after dropping the ava and Iowa who came out of no where and normally is erp'ing with a third of the thread
>>
File: 1464372250579.jpg (579 KB, 1940x2000) Image search: [Google]
1464372250579.jpg
579 KB, 1940x2000
>>4181428
>Erza sat on the bed with spread legs and holding condom in her one hand.

Would you me the honor and keep me some company tonight anon? But you should probably wear a condom, today is not a safe day <3

>>4181499
>Erza nods with a smile and approached you with another kiss, working up some saliva. She reaches down, feeling your bulge growing through the fabric of your underwear.

Oh my, Sir seems like he plans to leave a lasting impression deep inside of me with such a thing. I can't wait to see what it's like when you're completely hard.
>>
>>4181482
Ah, you ruined her too?
I still need to finish breaking her.
Leaving her as a mess that can barely breath is not enough.
>>
>>4181528
Well the two newest one I'm seeing was. The queen Elize before I left. And Erza right now.
>>
>>4181499
Oh anon from earlier, sorry I kind of popped out for something and im up for any kind of foot thing since im new to it
>>
>>4181538
Oh we had a teen titans jinx who did some sin with Rin as Diego brando, that turned into a disaster when people called him cringey and while jinx was still getting trolled for that we got LoL jinx who started the Guro and torture trends, there is also a green freckled shit that voldmorts us and made DMG come around less and less
>>
>>4181499
Well, if you say so~
>He leans back some more, letting out a low moan as your delicate toes work on his cock, starting to slowly moving his hips back and forth against them
Ah.. You're good at this..~
>>
>>4181529
>The man's eyes widened at the sight. Such a beautiful redhead, spreading her legs before him!
U-Um..Of course..! Eheh.
>Admittedly he was nervous, this was his first time, and it was so sudden. He barely knew this girl, but she wa so hot that he was finding it hard to refuse.
I'll keep you some company, miss..
>His cheeks reddened as he lay down with her in bed, smiling somewhat shyly, stroking her long red hair.
>>
File: 00.jpg (261 KB, 1200x1723) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
261 KB, 1200x1723
>>4181519
At least you got started on it. I'm proud, honey.

>>4181537
Shot her leg to ruin.
Cut off said leg.
Raped her while she bled out.
Blew her brains out.

It was fun. I get to really get creative and do stuff I never get to do with her.

>>4181551
DMG's around more than me and most of the thread man. Shoulda seen her yesterday. LD tries hard but DMG's addicted to the place.
>>
>>4181551
Oh great. Then I guess nothing has changed a lot these days. Sorry anon for taking your time!
>>
File: original (2).jpg (65 KB, 575x500) Image search: [Google]
original (2).jpg
65 KB, 575x500
In celebration for finally getting more scenes of the ghost. I am going to bring her out today for you anons.
>>
>>4181565
Well there are three discords now, Greenshits, Virra's, and anon's and there is just a shit show between them which bleeds into the thread
>>
>>4181561
It's a lot more fun than I thought. But it makes me miss the twitch shooters of yore, with all their secrets and collectibles and guns hidden before you could even find ammo.
>>
>>4181572
Mmm anon? Is the nue one I think.
>>
>>4181566
Nobody cares
>>
>>4181566
Will play with the cute ghost!
>>
>>4181566
Alright.
>>
>>4181587
Nue is a moderator of the Anon discord, he isnt in charge of it or anything just helping the anon run it since its purpose is paul avoidance but has turned into shitting on the other discord
>>
>>4181561
All I've done is make her neck bleed and crush her trachea so far.
>>
>>4181599
Shitting on the other discord thing is new.. Mmm so I guess I'm up to date now.
>>
>>4181608
Oh, that stupid tripfag from /v/, Boco, has been coming here too. Just ignore him.
>>
File: 006.jpg (225 KB, 1108x1600) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
225 KB, 1108x1600
>>4181586
Glad you're enjoying it though; I'll make sure to hound you until you beat it and Doom~

>>4181602
Still good. I just enjoy when I can get tested and have my writing challenged a bit. I settle in to niches and get complacent at times. It's good to be put on edge creatively, in my mind.
>>
>>4181602
>All I've done is make her neck bleed and crush her trachea so far
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>4181624
As a mimic I twisted her arms and legs till the bone was shattered while tentacle raping all three holes then broke her ribs and being a mimic I ate and swallowed most her body aside from the top half of her head and I dont even feel like I went as hard as others do
>>
>>4181558
>Erza looked at anon and gave him gently kiss

You're so sweet anon~ I just want to push your face between my bouncy breasts and hug you tight. Whip that big cock out and let me have a look. I'm going to make it all erect and nice before I give it a little kiss~
>>
>>4181561
>all of that shit
Jesus Christ, boat. What happened to you?
>>
People with this jinx bullshit is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>4181623
Best boat. If it's half so much fun as I had in just the first two chapters of new order, I'll still be in for a grand old time.
>>
File: 1454251663441.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454251663441.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>4181645
Can't you let people try and be edgy once in a while?
>>
>>4181645
Don't worry, my good friend, I have prepared a handy guide for just this sort of problem!
Step 1 (this is the important one, so don't mess it up!): Don't look at it
I hope this helps!
>>
>>4181642
Same as I've always been. I've written a lot of edgy setting materials for Warhammer 40K RPs in the past and all. it's nothing new to me, just a new venue.

I still like vanilla best.

>>4181645
It's so easy to ignore, especially since it's just text.

>>4181652
I'll make you get The Old Blood too then. I'll make you play more than meme MP games yet, silly man.
>>
>>4181657
No, it reeks of repressed teen angst, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>4181659
Kinda hard when it's all ERP seems to be about now.
>>
>>4181645
Ignore it.
If you can ignore Paul, you can ignore guro.
>>
>>4181662
I hope it's just an outlet for your creative writing. While I'm not against it, I just kinda prefer your vanilla ways.
...not that it shone that much in the first place. Heh.
>>
>>4181663
>>4181665
Iowa still lewds a third of the thread with standard stuff so you can normally focus on that, its fucking dead hours so nothing is happening
>>
>>4181665
>>4181663
whiny baby general

you nerds don't read any other rps except the ones that trigger you I guess.
>>
File: 1442515291745.png (487 KB, 818x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442515291745.png
487 KB, 818x1000
>>4181662
>Want to do a wife and husband roleplay with you.
>Didn't know if you like vanilla.
>>
>>4181674
You're acting like there is some sort of need for guru. Stop pushing your shit around and parading it about like flaming homosexuals.
>>
>>4181680
Disgusting.
>>
>>4181683
Stop acting like you're being persecuted because people play what you don't like when you can easily ignore it first, fagtron.
>>
>>4181683
There isnt a need for it but clearly there is a want for it and seeing something beyond puddle deep fetishes is refreshing
>>
>>4181526
>>4181529
>>4181542
>>4181556
Had to run for a bit, but it seems we're back to shitposting so I'm out.
>>
File: 0016-1.png (199 KB, 1370x574) Image search: [Google]
0016-1.png
199 KB, 1370x574
>>4181685
Not as disgusting as you.
>>
>>4181662
I already have it, silly boat. When steam sale rolls around, my wallet seems to be deeper than Iowa's cleavage. These are some of the games I started with as a kid, jerkbutt. The meme games are just a product of a shitty work schedule and short time with friends.
>>
>>4181641
>His cheeks were beet red after her kiss
A-Ah..do you now? I'd like that too.
>His eyes widened at her comment, feeling his erection grow even larger and more strained against his pants.
Mmm..Right..
>The man quickly undid his pants, revealing not his large, stiff bulge underneath his underwear which were already wet with precum
T-This is what you do to me, Miss Erza..
>Shyly removing his underwear, the man's long, erect throbbing member was in full display for her to see.
>>
File: 1427533110108.png (714 KB, 864x1086) Image search: [Google]
1427533110108.png
714 KB, 864x1086
>>4181692
Well, thanks for a little fun at least. Have a nice day I guess.
>>
File: k__171_.jpg (110 KB, 450x540) Image search: [Google]
k__171_.jpg
110 KB, 450x540
>>4181680
>tfw you'll never be Parsee's wife
>>
>>4181703
Why are there so many shy fag anons??
>>
>>4181687
>>4181689
>>4181692
>>4181683
>>4181678
>>4181674
>>4181665
You're all so fucking stupid, arguing about retarded things like what kink is more acceptable than others. The issue is that special snowflakes think that rping extreme fetishes makes them cool and interesting, while on the flipside vanillafags go on a crusade against anything not a bimbo with big tits and no personality.

Get fucked you idiots, you deserve the ruin.
>>
>>4181706
You are confident then its cringy, you are shy then youre a bitch
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 206

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.