[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/erp/ - No Fapping, Only Drama Edition Old thread : >>4167194
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: AntiFapCross.jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
AntiFapCross.jpg
124 KB, 960x960
/erp/ - No Fapping, Only Drama Edition

Old thread : >>4167194
>>
I can live with this.
>>
Tenryuu on the front page
>>
i support this thread instead of LD's
>>
File: 056434759466.jpg (32 KB, 2376x214) Image search: [Google]
056434759466.jpg
32 KB, 2376x214
*nuzzles u with paw*
Murr
>>
>>4173343
Did someone say drama?
>>
>Canis on the discord
get him away
>>
>>4173019
>The words were nothing more than garbled gibberish to the drunken girl. Her potions worked hard and fast, even on herself much to her misfortune. Ignoring his protests, she dragged the pants downwards around his ankles and fished what was making such a buzz in his boxers up and out into her cradling arms. She looked up to him, cock slapped against her cheek, with a loving gaze, and licked the head before he could speak another word.

>>4173036
Hm...well maybe that's the problem. Perhaps we should take care of that, right?
>Innocently, or perhaps letting less on than she truly knew, she hugged him harder. Such kindness to a stranger wasn't uncommon, but this was more than just an embrace.
What do you think I can do to help?

>>4173104
>She knew he would act unabated due to the deep reaching pull of her concoction bearing down on his brain. The attention that he gave would be the unknown factor, but his posturing along the slender limb was satisfactory to her. Not enough to get him swallowed right now, anyways. When he reached her sacred place between her legs, she parted her legs ever so slightly to let him examine the pristine, perfect, puffy pussy beneath. It shined with a glossy hue of liquid passion ready to be devoured by his working tongue. Cag's head reclined back into the air, breathing lightly and forgetting to order him to continue. Some strung together words gave him some idea, but the work was too much for her tiny body.
Just...ungh....yes! There...more! Keep...ah!

>>4173220
>She takes the coins and flips them up into the air one at a time and exchanging the neatly packaged bottle for him to take home immediately.
Yep! It's actually right here~! Don't ever let somebody say Cagliostro doesn't know quality and speed! Just take it home and pour it in his milk or something, it'll work with all liquids. Thank you for your patronage~
>>
File: 45616329_p7_master1200.jpg (738 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
45616329_p7_master1200.jpg
738 KB, 850x1200
>The sun had long since disappeared behind the rows of bombed out buildings. Long, skeletal shadows arched through the streets. Every stray brick, every scattered plank concealed danger. Her eyes wandered back and forth in the dark, blue orbs as shaking and fearful as the rest of her body. Her breathing was frantic and strained, steaming in front of her face as she limped along. A lone soldier trudged down the street. The way she nursed along a sore leg was obvious, even under the jacket and uniform concealing her svelte body. She clutched her rifle in one hand, carrying it alongside her while the other held her up against the wall. Each step took her towards and alleyway, and with one last wheeze of exhaustion, she flung herself against the wall just inside the alcove. Safe at last, she sank down to the ground, catching her breath in a noisy heap.
>>
>>4173374
Using a thread made by LD is as dumb as using Virra's discord.
>>
File: What are you staring at!.png (230 KB, 563x773) Image search: [Google]
What are you staring at!.png
230 KB, 563x773
>>4173001
>Satisfaction slowly crept across her features as Seras' yanked on your hair at the first sign of tongue, pulling the powerful muscle deeper inside her slowly dripping slit. Every drop of her nectar flowed onto your tongue as she threw her head back, cooing in delight as she rode your face. Her hips gently ground against your tongue, her clit just barely rubbing against the tip of your nose

T-that's very good... Just keep going like that~

>>4173110
>Seras flinched as the man's hand brushed against her cheek, still she kept her lips pressed against his until the moment they pulled away together. Looking over him, he didn't seem to be seriously injured at all. Though a wave of irritation filled her to the brim, Seras resisted all urges to smack him again. She would already get in serious trouble just for laying a hand on the man, even if he had sprayed not so holy holy water on her

Listen... How about I treat you very nicely and buy your silence. I can't exactly run off with a vampire hunter now can I?

>Her gloved hand slid down the man's front eventually coming to rest over his crotch. A single finger playfully traced circles where his manhood would be as she stared into his eyes with her glowing red, hypnotic eyes.

>>4173141

>Licking her lips with the tip of her tongue Seras smirked with an overly evil look to her eyes as you cast your pants aside.

Well... i guess you could call them pants... but they aren't pants for you to wear precisely...
It's easier if I show you!

>Seras gripped onto your hand with her immense strength, pulling you to your bed as she insisted for you to sit down

Close your eyes and I'll show you the surprise I brought you!

>Though a gleam of evil seemed to appear in her eyes, Seras put on the most innocent look she could muster, one she had used on Sir Integra on many a night
(word count)
>>
>>4173390
Show me your udders you cow!
>>
I AM BACK FROM A GREAT DINNER AND FEELING GOOD.

i love you guys <3
>>
>>4173370
>tfw Cuteryuu was right, literally just about to sleep
>>
File: aww thats cute.png (582 KB, 562x517) Image search: [Google]
aww thats cute.png
582 KB, 562x517
>>4173374
I didn't make the other thread, so I can't delete it

sorry m8
>>
>>4173267

>The phrase 'Police Girl' lit a fire in Seras' belly. Reaching up behind her masters head she gripped her in a hug and pulled her lips against her own, hungrily kissing her in a way unbefitting of a master and servant. Her mouth worked tirelessly for several minutes until she finally eased her grip on you.

I think we are well passed the point of calling me 'Police Girl' Ma'am...

>A worried look took hold on her beautiful features as she bit her lip, worried if she had crossed the line
>>
>>4173394
THE LIST OF USERS THE DISCORD WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT:

Canis
Aliciana
>>
>>4173411
Moo moo~
>>
>>4173415
I love you too froggo <3
>>
I want miyafuji to sit on my face !
:3
>>
>>4173429
Alpha
Lupin
>>
File: 1387158760604.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1387158760604.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>>4173394
>tfw no Lore to piss people off with
>tfw nobody to banter with on Virra's any more
>>
File: 1394495573251.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1394495573251.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>still no big futa cock to drool over while it stuffs my throat and uses me like a sex toy
>>
POST CARDS
>>
>>4173429
Ryuko
Keric
Panzer
Jiro
Knight
Alpha
>>
>>4173445
Cows don't cover their udders!
>>
>>4173455
Ask Trixie.

Oh wait...
>>
>>4173423
Hey, you still using Undyne? Someone wants to play her.
>>
>>4173455
>>
>>4173474
Moo moo~
>>
>>4173399
>As soon as the woman had slipped in to a safe spot, she'd hear the sharp snap of gunfire, and a plum of dust from where she'd standing just a few moments beforehand. He'd waited too long. He pulled the bolt back on his rifle, ejecting the casing before, leaning back a little in his perch, in the top floor of a nearby ruined building. The sound would be enough to make her hole up, and he hadn't wanted that to happen. He didn't want to play cat and mouse.
Tch.
>He brought the rifle back to his shoulder, looking down the scope towards where he'd last seen the woman take refuge, waiting for signs of movement. He'd give her a few more minutes then do what he had to do either way.
>>
>>4173475
;_; I loved being her fucktoy
>>
>>4173465
>Keric
Who
>Jiro
>Knight
Why
>>
>>4173465
Add Peridot to that list.
>>
File: 1468416181962.jpg (38 KB, 428x292) Image search: [Google]
1468416181962.jpg
38 KB, 428x292
>>4173465
>>4173449
>All male avatars
>>
>>4173465
I need an explanation on these:

>Keric
>Ryuko
>Knight
>>
File: excuse me.png (412 KB, 540x762) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.png
412 KB, 540x762
>>4173486
Yeah I do, I was using her just the other day when we had that Papyrus from HG pop in

Who wants her anyway?
>>
>>4173399
(Oh hey! It's me, the anon with that fetish list, from earlier. Is this prompt suitable for me to begin?)
>>
>>4173398
Cagliostro... Nngh...
>Licking the head made him twitch as he rested against the counter. The sudden feeling of her soft warm tongue on his cock that hadn't gotten any for so long was divine. Almost immediately his cock became fully hard, precum leaking from the tip. The sensation was so strong in fact, that his arm knocked something from the counter onto the ground where it shattered. That something happened to be the cute perfume bottle Cagliostro had just prepared. The anon's eyes went wide as the entire room was flooded with the sweet aroma, causing his mind to become cloudy. The only thing he could focus on was how good her tongue felt on his dick, and how he needed more.
Mmm... Cagliostro...
>Is all he said as he grabbed her head and positioned her to start sucking his cock, eager to feel her mouth on his hard prick.
>>
>>4173494
Cow's don't lie on their backs either. Cow's let their utters hang.
>>
>>4173494
>Hugs
Thank you cow~
>>
>>4173156
>He lands on his ass and rubs it, cringing. Gingerly rising to his feet, he paces around the small cell, testing the door. After that token attempt to escape he sits down, holding onto his knees
N-no.. Oh no..
>It isn't long before he starts to give up hope and panic. He gets up and looks outside the barred window, acting more like a damsel in distress than any kind of a man
>>
File: MENACING.gif (3 MB, 629x457) Image search: [Google]
MENACING.gif
3 MB, 629x457
>>4173489
hey what's wrong with her leg...
THAT'S NOT A LEG
>>
>>4173512
Sorry, forgot
Edgy gamer girl
>>
>>4173489
>swiftly manuevers his mouth to the tip in order to catch all of that yummy cum, not wanting to let it go to waste
>>
>>4173515
Apparently Hotaru did.
>>
File: ab504d38fba84830ddae30cddc494564.jpg (609 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
ab504d38fba84830ddae30cddc494564.jpg
609 KB, 1280x1080
>>4173524
Moo aren't you a picky fucker moo
>>
>>4173407
Hey now, I'm not a hunter! It was just a joke. One of my best crew members is a vampire!
>He gives a lame excuse for his prank upon the blonde undead monstrosity. Guess she wasn't the type to enjoy a laugh, but any negative thought was cast away when she drew shapes over his pelvis. He admitted to himself that she was a cute girl, so to receive such a thing would keep no man soft. A bulge poked upwards against her glove through the fabric of his leather trousers, begging for attention. His bright and shining eyes watched with intent, drawn into the deep crimson pools staring him back.
On second thought, I won't say a think then if you keep that up.
>>
>>4173494
Stop acting like you're a cow already!
>>
File: cockblock.jpg (63 KB, 680x447) Image search: [Google]
cockblock.jpg
63 KB, 680x447
>>4173512
>Roleplaying men with no interesting features
at least do something cool like a slime-man or a perverted wizard/doctor
>>
>>4173465
>>4173449
Ow
>>
>>4173557
She sure does have the udders to be classified as one tho
>>
>>4173514
Keric is a chronic crybaby that throws a fit every few minutes he's back from his "breaks"
Ryuko not only perpetuates the circle jerking that they're trying to distance themselves from, but literally throws himself into people's rps whenever he sees his friends giving other people attention.
Knight is the saltiest male apologist I have ever seen. He will parrot anything that the liberal media and sjws on the Internet say, and will defend them poorly.
>>
File: 33 - pps8SlG.jpg (166 KB, 480x724) Image search: [Google]
33 - pps8SlG.jpg
166 KB, 480x724
>>4173219
>She sighed.
Seriously? Jeez, you're a pain.... Alright... seeing as this isnt working... Let's fight, with our bodies. I'll still beat you no matter what.

>>4173233
>She looked at him unfazed. She smirked.
Up to you. I wouldn't want you to have an unfair advantage when I mop the floor with you after all.

>>4173271
>As Shiek approaches. Nabooru jumps back and flips onto her hands before pushing of the ground and landing. She drew her twin schimitars and smirked.

Well, well. The lass has some fight in here. Good. I was hoping you'd make it interesting.

>>4173363
>She couldn't understand the bizarre behavior. She assumed this was what he wanted. She shrugged and moved back to the cell. And smiled.
>>
>>4173529
>Snuggles the anon
Moo

>>4173557
Mooooo
>>
>>4173398
I-I couldn't possibly impose that on you! It'd go down on its own, right?

>His body actions betrayed his words, glancing down to the small alchemist, he'd back up against an empty display table. His vision eye'd both her pretty face and hips alike, even through through the robes he could tell her mostly petite frame had some curve to it.

There's a lot you could do but as I said I really couldn't...

>He trailed off, the moment growing quite intense for him as the potion set in further and further, the obvious bump in his pants at full length now. With his half-slouch against the table, the male gave an absent-minded grip towards Cagliostro's bottom thanks to the new angle. He'd soon realize what he was doing and then stand up straight once more, face flushed red and gaze averting from it's original lock.
>>
>>4173512
I forgot edgy gamer grill, also ryuko plays futa
>>
>>4173449
>Lupin
Why?
>>
>>4173399
>A shadowy figure lurked around behind the rubble and falling apart buildings. A devilish grin spread across his twisted face as he followed his wounded prey. Once he finally saw her slump into the alley, he lurked along the wall and crept up slowly, trying to keep the quiet ruffling of his clothes to a minimum while he came up to the corner. He crouched down against the edge of the wall and readied himself to lunge as soon as she stepped out.
>>
>>4173407
Aren't pants for me to wear?? God damnit Seras i'm not good at riddles.
>Gwen starts to feel a bit uneasy as your forcefully pull her down, But didn't fight it much. To be honest she was actually a little scared at how you were acting. Nonetheless she does as told and closes her eyes, body tingling in suspense.
>>
>>4173407
>He kept licking her pussy, slowly having it turn into outright lapping. He could feel his own arasula rising. He explored the deeps of her pussy with his tongue. He moved his arm around so that his hand came close to her crotch. He took a finger and started to slowly trying to pleasure her clit as well.
>>
>>4173398
>He continued his task, wordlessly and mechanically, tending to his master. Judging her enjoyment, he felt it necessary to get even closer to her; he pushed her legs closer and peeled her panties down them, over her bare feet and tossed them on the floor. He parted her thighs again, revealing her most precious place to him in proper. Her lips hat parted slightly, revealing the perfect light-pink skin that he had enjoyed the taste of in numerous ways before. He attacked her pussy again with his tongue, running his tongue across it in broad, wet licks, alternating with smaller, more pointed caresses of her entrance. He poked his tongue just past the entrance, slipping inside her with not much more than the tip of his tongue, lashing about at her hot folds as best he could. He pulled out, instead favoring to pay attention to her clitoris, as he licked at the little nub, revealing it from its hood. Massaging it with firm strokes, he continued by holding the bud in his mouth and enjoying it with a soft suckle.
>>
>>4173562
>Bee boy thing
>Nazi person thing
>Sergal thing turned shark rape monster
>Not sure
>Monster boy

They have SOME interesting features
>>
>>4173572
Keric barely even talks anymore, he's fine
When has ryuko ever said they didn't want to be part of a circle jerk?
I've only ever seen Knight make a fuss over the use of "nigger" in server
>>
>>4173593
..Witch! You're not a cow, you're a witch!
>>
>>4173599
>Not finding lupin annoying and autistic as hell
They're a mod now
>>
>>4173589

Excellent!

>The male said with a smile as he reached for the lower end of his shirt, pulling it out of his torso.

There we go.. Better.

>He soon did the same with his jeans and boxers, with the Gerudo's feet still on his crotch.

Nnn... Much better!
>>
>>4173593
>Cow DMG
>I can't stay
DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!
>>
>>4173628
I meant that as in the rest of the server is attempting to move past that with some recent changes, but he isn't having any of that.
>>
(Hey, Dakini. You there?)
>>
>>4173652
move past what?
>>
>>4173643
It might be because I'm an autist, but Lupin is fine with me.
>>
File: 46748237_p0.png (580 KB, 800x974) Image search: [Google]
46748237_p0.png
580 KB, 800x974
>>4173447
Awwwh anon <3
C'mere you lil cutie pie.
>>
>>4173593
>Conforms into the snuggle
You're a beautiful cow, you'll win all the prizes at the fair!
>>
>>4173643
I hardly see the guy talk?
>>
>>4173665
Yeah, everyone lurking reveal yourselves!
>>
>>4173665
considering their regular timespan probably not for long.
>>
File: 14472527_p0_master1200.jpg (136 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
14472527_p0_master1200.jpg
136 KB, 480x486
>>4173185
>Her lip quivering in fear as he threatens to expose her not so significant secret, she swallows her pride as she stops him before he can utter another word.
STOP!
>Without even speaking another word, she begins undoing her clothing, avoiding eye contact with her cheeks burning bright red.
Just make it quick...
>A tear can be seen running down her cheek as she presents herself in front of him, completely nude and absolutely dissatisfied with herself.

>>4173209
Well, not really... My friends and family are why I became a god eater in the first place. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't have any purpose.

>>4173284
N-no! Or course I don't-- Haaahn..!
>Her words rejected him, but her body told a shamefully contrasting story. Her nipple were stiff and honest, standing fully erect as he toyed with them. She fights back her regrettably passionate in between sentences, trying to argue with his questionable logic and intentions.
I-I highly doubt that this has a-anything to do with standard god eater training... ooh~
>>
File: Cards.jpg (163 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cards.jpg
163 KB, 1600x1024
CHEERS LUV.

[I still need to get me pictures of the Brit Slut]
>>
>>4173633
Moomoo~

>>4173650
Byebyemoomoo

>>4173675
All the blue ribbons~ Moomoo
>>
>>4173427
>shes stunned as you kiss her so quickly but soon after you stop she grips onto your shoulders .
You almost lost control there Seras,
>she waits for the moment you start to feel ashamed before she kisses you back, not as intense as yours, yet even like this it feels clear who the master is as she locks tongue and hands with yours. Seconds feel like minutes of pure bliss.
Now what DO you want me to call you?
>>
LURKING AVATARS
REVEAL THYSELVES

and reveal your kinks, too.
>>
>>4173489
Are you actually interested in getting your cock sucked or what?
>>
>>4173673
>Gives the froggo a big bear hug
>>
>>4173689
No.
>>
>>4173668
Half of the people there would be fine if they stopped blogposting or being autistic.

Knight, Keric, Canis, Panzer and Alpha are lost causes though.
>>
File: anime is real right.jpg (375 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
anime is real right.jpg
375 KB, 1280x1280
>>4173544
I can't stop her from playing the character in PMs or whatever, but I play her here

I'm gonna play some vidya now anyway, just gonna avoid the drama here
>>
File: 45616329_p6_master1200.jpg (720 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
45616329_p6_master1200.jpg
720 KB, 850x1200
>>4173520
(Of course!)

>>4173498
"Ah!"
>She jumped at the crack, eyes widening as the brick wall across from her crackled and spat dust. Her yelp echoed loudly in the silent cityscape, and after that a faint scuffling escaped the alleyway. She turned and crawled, dragging herself and her rifle through the dust until she finally sprang to her feet. Irregular footsteps carried her as fast as she could go, racing further into the alleyways to get away from the gunfire. Her attempts at running only stung her injured hip more as she raced into the alleyway. She had no idea where the attack had come from, other than ahead of her on the road, and even less of an idea where she was running as she weaved her way through the narrow paths.

>>4173603
>She heard nothing but the sound of her own raspy breathing, reverberating around her in the dingy alleyway. It took her a few minutes, head bobbing with each gasp, entire side stinging with the exertion of carrying her wound along. The butt of her rifle clacked against the ground as she dug it against the cobblestone, arms flexing as she forced herself up on it.
"Haaah,"
>She sighed with relief, feeling her feet confidently underneath her once more. Without another thought other than continuing her escape, she rounded the corner, unaware of the figure in wait, and began her torturous journey once again.
>>
>>4173683
He's a cringy whiteknight who holds grudges over anyone who drops him even though they're justified because he's fairly shit
>>
>>4173711
I don't want brit slut I want candy slut!
(Just kidding, do whatever you want)
>>
>>4173718
Wait, how is Seras on the beach? And...in the sun?
>>
>>4173711
Saya ava when?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467288150776.jpg (50 KB, 804x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467288150776.jpg
50 KB, 804x960
>>4173723
<3
How sweet!
>>
>>4173712
>DMG the massive turbo whore
NO, you're a sow, not a cow!
>>
>>4173730

(Good. I prepared a response in case.)
>From an alleyway displayed a fellow soldier in lurking. His bulky, dark clothing allowed him to blend in with the seemingly infinite sky of the night. The man in question was slightly older than her and slender, yet held more experience on the war zone. The sight of her movements gave him great suspicion. "Why would she carelessly go about like that to receive aid?", he thought. Withdrawing from his crouching, he swiftly got into combat position as he loaded his rifle. Suddenly, a firm, male voice pierced the shadowy abyss above as his scope had the female soldier in his crosshair.
"Hold your position and state your name! Don't make me fire!"
>>
>>4173589
>He looks somewhat happy to see her, at least because he's not stewing in his cell alone.
Hey.. So.. You're here to interrogate me?
>He looks up at her smile. Though she did deny it, he does wonder if she took him for use as a mate
>>
>>4173766
I was thinking of doing it, actually. I'll make a folder if she's in demand.
>>
>>4173712
We will need to bottle some of your milk though... That won't be a problem will it?
>>
all the anons who shittalk ava's are pathetic
>>
File: he pressed shift.gif (197 KB, 560x672) Image search: [Google]
he pressed shift.gif
197 KB, 560x672
>>4173512
Speaking of male avas, I considered doing Roadhog before, but Idk really how well it would work out, considering I've never done anything like him before
>>
>>4173702

Good!

>the male turned around and approached the girl, placing a hand on her chest to lead her towards a nearby wall, pressing his form against her while he dipped his head forward, licking that single tear off her cheek

Hmmm...
Don't worry, you'll enjoy this~
>>
>>4173757
>Do not question the logic of fanart for there is none.
>>
>>4173734
>he's still mad about Rikka dropping him.
Kek, the few times we played, she complimented me, so it really don't know how shit you'd have to be for them to tell him he was shit
>>
>>4173712
Calling her a witch usually works.. Is something wrong?
>>
>>4173589
Ladies first.
>Still remaining a bit chivalrous, despite the obvious bite of condescension.
I know you have some sort of private sparring room around here, so we may use that.
>>
>>4173702
You're right! This isn't standard training, this is special training! You're a medic aren't you? Then you've got to make sure your friends fight to the best of their abilities with no distractions, am I right?
>As he said this he continues to tease her nipples, twisting them and pinching them between his fingers, roughly groping her sensitive orbs as she can feel his bulge pressing into her, even through her uniform.
>>
File: tumblr_oa6hgjkvt11vs7mk8o1_540.jpg (93 KB, 540x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa6hgjkvt11vs7mk8o1_540.jpg
93 KB, 540x450
>>4173808
>I have a pic for this
>>
>>4173779
Moo moo I'm whatever I want moo~

>>4173800
That sounds like it'd hurt moomoo~
>>
>>4173803
Agreed, but you don't want to suck their cocks too much! (Unless that's what you're into.)
>>
>>4173803
Kill yourself canis
>>
>>4173796
Hey, we could use her to give candy slut a run for her money!
>>
>>4173745

Excuse me, who are you calling a candy slut?

>Arms crossed and foot tapping the floor below, looking very unamused with anon's choice of words

>>4173766

[Never ever]
[I mean dunno]
>>
>>4173823
Moo moo to tired to fight moo moo
>>
File: thick_painful.jpg (57 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
thick_painful.jpg
57 KB, 480x608
>>4173808
>>
>>4173702
Hm...
You're not fearful of being naked in front of strangers?
That's one thing most fear.
>>
>>4173730
>His patience was rewarded with movement eventually, and as soon as he saw it his finger twitched, pulling the trigger with the rifle bucking in to his shoulder. In the darkness of the night he wasn't sure if he hit her or not, but he could hear the sound of shuffling steps anyway. As soon as she was out of distance from one vantage point he hefted his rifle and moved on to the next nearest window, setting himself up, and waiting for her appearance.
>He'd been left here behind some time ago, and it seemed she was a straggler - they may have been the last two people left in this entire husk of a town and the acoustics carried every step of hers, and every gunshot of his, clearly.
>He caught another glimpse and let loose another shot, always making sure to do his best to aim for her legs. He'd get her sooner or later.
>>
>>4173803
Some of them deserve it, and besides, how are they going to correct their behavior? Some, like the blogposters, actually listen sometimes. Others, like LD, just need to leave.
>>
>>4173803
Maybe if they weren't such faggots nobody would shit talk em, Virra.
>>
>>4173835
Oh come on! With udders those big you wouldn't feel a thing!
>Cups her breast
>>
>>4173861
(Aww, pretty prease?)
>>
Alright avas, question time

Do you actually get off to your play with anons, or do you do it to make people happy? Or both?
>>
>>4173852
Candyslut is the more popular waifu, which is a shame since flat = justice.
Ight, I'll pick her up. Expect her in a few days, maybe.
>>
>>4173911
Depends on my mood.
>>
>>4173523
>Complied on top of the already lust addled girl, the shattered phial spread its content's tendrils through the synapses of the pair. Her eyes twisted themselves into adorable hearts, gazing up to him reflecting to love in her heart and fire in her soul. Her tongue didn't let up, licking under his crown and tickling at his frenulum until his hand compelled her to dip down and insert it into the damp cavern of her mouth. His length rested upon her tongue acting as a cradle to the invader.
Mmnnn....

>>4173595
You're a loyal customer to me! I want to make sure everybody leaves here with a lovely smile on his face and problems tossed aside!
>His backing up was caused by a mischievous alchemist slowing backing him into a corner by leaning into his body. When he reached the set table, Cag continued until her chin rest against his chest. The tent in his pants was obvious to the suggesting girl, eliciting a wonderful sound upon realizing it. When her bare bottom was groped under her skirt, she was pushed upwards onto her toes and closer towards his chin.
You might not want to say it, but your body certainly does~ How about you kiss me? That should help relief some loneliness.
>>
>>4173556
>A smirk reaching from ear to ear threatened to split her face at his words, at least she wouldn't have to worry about being scolded.

I'm glad we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement...

>Casting aside her glove with a shake of her hand, Seras happily popped the button of the man's trousers, freeing his cock from its confines as if it were springing up for air. As her smooth, slender fingers gently wrapped around the base of his shaft her other hand worked to unbutton her uniform. As soon as the last button gave way her breasts bounced free, lightly patting against the man's. All the while her other hand slowly stroked the growing cock to life, loving the warm feeling of the hot blood coursing through the throbbing meat in her fingers.

>>4173615
>Something akin to a whimper escaped her as your licks increased in intensity, of course your fingers diligent work wasn't helping her stay composed much either. A gentle spasm caused her to gush onto your tongue, coating it in her sweet girl cum as she yanked your face away

W-well lover boy...ready for the main event?

>Carefully releasing his hair she took him by his wrists, keeping his hands pinned on either side of his head. Shuffling down his body her sopping wet cunt brushed against the thick, bulging head of your cock, playfully teasing it as she grinded it with her warm wet entrance
>>
File: uODKAp1Z.jpg (18 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
uODKAp1Z.jpg
18 KB, 240x240
>>4173861
>Holds hand firmly
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.53.51).jpg (50 KB, 289x490) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.53.51).jpg
50 KB, 289x490
>>4173911
(Both)

>>4173618
>Cag slid towards him, down the counter and against his lips eliminated any space he might have had after observing the divine entrance of a perfect being such as herself, or so she would claim anyways. His tongue was greeted by an entrance almost too small to accommodate the entirety of his fleshing mass. What he could get in was absorbed in a tangy, delicious taste that would have anybody begging for more. Her swollen clit was shaking with desire for treatment which was given dutifully without command. She figured that he must be so in tune with her at this point that her verbal caveat no longer mattered. He mentally knew what to do next. A gush of liquid poured down from his treatment, making Cagliostro squirm to hold herself up. She cried out, grabbing his head to force him in place, and reached her peak. Onto his shirt her clear liquid stained in small dots with the small girl panting for breath.
Hah...servant....calm down for a moment. Take a breath. Go for a walk outside...and come back in five minutes. Meet me upstairs. We're going to have a talk.
>>
>>4173911
Both, more of the latter because i've only gotten off to it once or twice
Not posting who i am because I'm supposed to be taking a break... though I did already sort of reveal myself this thread
>>
>>4173865
If you're too tired to fight then..
>He shoves his face right into her breasts, pushing them together while his head is stuck
Soooft~!
>>
>>4173913
Mah man. I look forward to it!
>>
>>4173861
I, um, Ihaftagodosomething!
>I turn around and try and walk off before anything major happens
>>
>>4173911

Anons are wonderful and I always look forward to my rp with them. Having a picture or face makes no difference to me other then feign details.
>>
File: BreastLover.jpg (65 KB, 728x545) Image search: [Google]
BreastLover.jpg
65 KB, 728x545
>>4173913
No, anon. All boobs are great.
>>4173911
I'm not revealing who I am yet, but yeah I do it for both. It' fun, both parties enjoy it, and it's a nice way to end a night.
>>
>>4173898
You can mention and report this behavior to the mods. Talking about them like this behind their back doesn't do much.
>>
>>4173730
(Eeeeh, sorry Kinx I can't really get into it right now. Kill you later.)
>>
>>4173911
Sometimes.

The vast majority are assholes but you'll get a sweetheart that makes it worthwhile now and then.
>>
>>4173911
while sometimes i get aroused from it, ive never gotten off to it. i just do it for fun. my entire reason for being here is cause its fun.
>>
>>4173905
Moomoo!
>She chimes out as your hands grip onto her large, hanging breasts, jiggling and rippling about as you tease them, her smile only becoming larger as you tease
Moo!~

>>4173911
Rarely. It's less one RP that gets me off and more of the thought of me being so slutty. I normally only get off to private sessions~ Moo

>>4173945
Moo moo~ You're silly!
>She casually pets the anon as his face hides between the large mounds
>>
>>4173956
No, talking to the mods is useless because they all play favorites with the problem users.
>>
>>4173947

>Right as anon was trying to escape, a figure materialized in front of him!
>Actually, it was Hotaru to had jumped and landed in front of the scared anon!

Where do you think you're going!?

>She unsheathed her dangerous weapons: Dagashi. One between each pair of fingers.

How do you wish to die?

>>4173934

E-Excuse me?

>>4173911

[Both~!]
>>
File: Some freaky :d: shit.jpg (608 KB, 786x1100) Image search: [Google]
Some freaky :d: shit.jpg
608 KB, 786x1100
>>4173613
>A slight rattle and jingle of belts could be heard infront of you as Seras slipped into... something?

Now how was this....under hear? No that's not right

>A few grunts of frustration followed by an 'Aha!' of success and Seras clapped her hands together in victory. The sound of something hitting the floor softly and a few steps later brought...something a few inches from your face

I always thought you were extremely cute since I first saw you... I just wanted to show you how much I like you! Open your eyes and tell me what you think of my little outfit i got for us~

>>4173718
Yours...
>A blush the shade of blood erupts on her face as the sheer embarrassment of those words wash over her, and yet, it's not enough to stop her from unbuttoning her shirt in front of you, exposing her ample chest to your gaze. She looks back up at you, barely able to contain her nervousness
>>
File: received_140328613065475.jpg (169 KB, 1596x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_140328613065475.jpg
169 KB, 1596x2048
>>
File: Mei-Ling Zhou.png (256 KB, 508x800) Image search: [Google]
Mei-Ling Zhou.png
256 KB, 508x800
(>>4173644
>>4173788
>>4173828
And Shiek.

I regret to inform you that I'm calling it quit for the night. I'm Exhausted and can't keep my eyes open. I'll keep all your posts saved and will respond when your back again.

But before I go. I'd like your opinion on how I ava'd Nabooru. This was a test run of her today and I may add her to my card, if you liked it that much.

Apart from that. i'm off. Nighty night. And sorry again for cutting you all short.)
>>
>>4174009
Okay but do you have any sources to prove that
>>
>>4174017
Death by snu snu!
(Thank you thank you, I'll be here all night!)

(Ok for real)
Woah woah woah, watch where you're pointing those things!
>I point at the Dagashi
How about you don't kill me and we just talk it out, does that sound like a fair compromise?
>>
>>4174066

[It's OK! Goodnight!]
>>
>>4173946
Thanks buddo.
>>4173952
Either flat or cowtits, anything between is disgusting.
>>
>>4174063
Stop that. moo
>>
>>4173922
>Blinded by lust, her mouth feels divine on his hard, throbbing cock. It ached for release, and her soft warm mouth was so inviting. Unable to stop himself, nor wanting to, the anon grabbed a-hold of the sides of her head and began to pump his thick length in and out of her mouth, using it like an onahole.
G-god Cagliostro your mouth is so fucking good! D-don't stop!
>The feeling of her tight throat on his cock almost pushed him over the edge then and there, but he managed to hold on for now, fucking her face with an ever increasing pace.
>>
>>4173930
>He swallowed the sweet juices that was in his mouth. He gasped after air after finally being released. His cheeks, red in arousal. He was panting as she grinded against the tip of his cock.
Y-yes. Please, fuck me~
>>
>>4174009
Says you

Users have been banned when enough people have complained about them

How are people who don't even browse the threads going to learn from this blatant shit talking?
>>
>>4174066
(Darknut) Pretty good so far, I'd say. Hope to catch you another time))
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468330754389.jpg (56 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468330754389.jpg
56 KB, 800x544
>>4174082
>>
File: 0387d9e03f63bf3a50a0a8d6ca5a5e3e.jpg (684 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
0387d9e03f63bf3a50a0a8d6ca5a5e3e.jpg
684 KB, 1200x1200
>>4174099
.. I'm going back to sleep. Moo
>>
File: 45616329_p5_master1200.jpg (742 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
45616329_p5_master1200.jpg
742 KB, 850x1200
>>4173781
>Her posture stiffened as a voice spoke out. She barely caught herself, stopping her hand as it flinched and grasped out at her rifle. Her fingers stopped short, brushing the wooden stock and knocking the weapon over before she slowly raised her hands up over her head. The girl stared up into the dark, searching for the source of the voice and finding only indiscernible silhouettes above. After a deep sigh, as much for her nerves as her pride, she finally spoke.
"Alisa Krause. B- Please, do not shoot."
>Her voice shook uneasily as she recalled the language used against her. Her body didn't so much show it, hidden beneath layers of winter clothing, but the way her hands trembled in the air was unmistakable.

>>4173893
>The unmistakable percussion of directed gunfire shoot her senses as his first round reeled out at her running form. She felt the specks of scattered, hot brick, but not the telltale trickle of blood and the infinite, searing pain of a gunshot wound. It was no great consolation, because it only meant that she could still be seen where she had hoped to disappear between the rows of buildings. Her oxygen starved mind considered hunkering down, burying her head to make sure she wasn't shot, but that only meant-
>Blood spattered along the pavement, with most of her thoughts. The girl's knee twisted painfully sideways, her shin splitting as the second shot tore through bone and sinew. She collapsed to the ground, fractured leg sputtering blood onto the pavement. She cursed wildly, rolling on the ground and shouting incoherent pain. Even as her foot dangled precariously from her shredded, slender leg, she dug her hands into the ground and continued to drag herself along. It was slow going, child's play to a marksman. She knew that she was caught, but refused to accept it.

>>4173971
(Ah, don't worry about it. Take a break and come back when something really excites you instead. Have a nice night, anon!)
>>
>>4173922
A kiss? I suppose that much is fine, but is out here, fine? What if another customer comes in?

>He'd state his concerns, but at this point he'd have completely given in to the effects of the potion. With a quick hoist, he'd lift up and sit onto the edge of the table, pulling the alchemist with him until she was resting comfortably on his lap.

Mm, making the customer happy is one thing but isn't this something else?

>He'd continue to argue, but his actions conflicted with his wording just as much as before. A single peck on Cagliostro's lips starting things off, his gaze meeting her own, and then a slow, but deep embrace started. As the kiss was initiated, the male's hips began to rock underneath the alchemist, his crotch grinding up against her own without much thought to the matter as the love above grew all the more intense with a deeper kiss.
>>
>>4174072

You would like that, would you~?

>Hotaru said with a devilish grin, approaching anon with her weapons!
>... Taking a bite off one.

Yum~
>>
>>4174067
Why else would people talk so much shit about the server?
>>4174094
Because it's a self-perpetuating cycle. The mods are useless, so the users don't both talking to them, and instead talk shit in the threads as their only outlet. That's what happens if you have a weak moderation team.
Also, it would help if you would state which admin you are.
>>
>>4174000
>He presses his lips against her soft skin, his attitude dissolving in an instant
Ooohmm.. Not silly..
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.46.24).jpg (101 KB, 254x540) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.46.24).jpg
101 KB, 254x540
>>4173930
>His heart beat rapidly increased when the jostling of his pants enabled his cock to spurt outwards and up to her full frontal view. Normally he would be a little bit hesitant to let his partner lead, but her loving wrap around his half-hard member solved that problem instantly. Into the air, it pushed upwards with need. It throbbed, veins popping out along the side and blood working overtime to get him as hard as physically possible for the vampire. Though her hand was quite the sight, his eyes were more preoccupied with the freeing of her delectable chest. He licked his lips, hungry for a taste test, and reached out to cup the closest within his palm.
Sounds like an equal exchange for me but...let me help you out too.
>>
>>4174132
they're probably lupin
>>
>>4173935
>As Cagliostro's squirmed and writhed around his head, he felt her hand squeeze onto the back of his head. Instinctively he knew he had hit the right spot, and rolled her sensitive clit with his tongue as he she came, maintaining his hold on the spot as best he could while he was sprayed with a gush of her love juice. He pulled away from her as she recovered, heeding her next order.
Yes.
>A simple response as he stood up and excused himself. He stepped out of the door of the shop and paced around the entrance. His conscious voice still called out to him from the corner of his mind, but it was drowned out by the echoes of his master's latest order. After exactly five minutes, his breath calm after servicing his master as best he could, he re-entered the shop, walked up the stairs, and found the alchemist waiting for him.
>>
>>4174066
(It's cool. I really have a thing for dark skinned warrior women)
>>
>>4174132
I'm not an admin, Just a user.

Word of advice, don't mention things to virra because she seldom pays attention to anything.

Maybe try Ruby or Kyouko.
>>
File: tumblr_ny9uuh854O1use6ffo1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny9uuh854O1use6ffo1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x281
>>4174132
>go to welcome_notifications
>if you have an issue please contact us
>list of mods
>>
>>4174187
Kyoko is bad at these things because of their favoritism, and Ruby doesn't know how to take their own feelings out of their decisions.
>>
>>4174187
>Don't talk to the person in charge, instead talk to the people that do nothing
why
>>
>>4174131
(I'm the anon who tasted the Chimera snack btw, I don't know if you remember me or not)
Your weapons won't be that effective if you keep eating them...
>I point towards the freshly bitten Dagashi
>>
File: 1444779707811.png (91 KB, 280x238) Image search: [Google]
1444779707811.png
91 KB, 280x238
>>4174208
>tumblr filename
>actually thinking the mods do anything, or listen to people that don't suck their cocks constantly
>>
>>4174032
No matter how powerful you get, you always end up as that innocent woman I saw for the first time.
>she takes her gloves off, before rubbing Seras's breasts, teasing her nipples carefully. She slowly moans in her ear, holding back her lust with precision.
>>
File: Screenshot (169).png (145 KB, 1302x388) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (169).png
145 KB, 1302x388
please save us
>>
File: hands free.jpg (664 KB, 850x1298) Image search: [Google]
hands free.jpg
664 KB, 850x1298
>>4174063
>into the JOJOOOOOOOO folder it goes

>>4174090
>Smiling to herself she looked over her shoulder, sitting herself down firmly ontop of the warm, firm cock. Her moist lips parted as arousal swept through her, every inch of your manhood being clung on to by the tight walls of her wet pussy.

Good boy asking so nicely for it~

>>4174174
Happily~
>her arm gently wrapped around your head in a hug, pulling your mouth up against her breasts. The hard nipples gently poked against your face as she playfully shook her chest, patting either side of your face between them. Releasing her grip a bit she allowed room to press her nipple against your lips, a hot sigh of expectation fluttering from her lips as her hand stroked on, her thumb gently flicking the very tip as she scattered tiny drips of pre.

>>4174174
>>4174174
>>
>>4174244
Angel ava when?
>>
>>4174127
And, why haven't you returned to base yet? Our superior sent me out to come scout you out. People have been deserting us left and right lately.
>The shadowy figure crept from the pitch black she stared at. His motive was clear, to make Alisa pay for her ":insubordination" one way or another. His eyes leered at her trembling, thin figure as he saw her attempting to fight back. Rifle still ready in hand, the man eagerly waited a response.
>>
>>4174127
Hah!
>There was a loud laugh as soon as she hit the ground - loud enough to carry through the night sky, for her to easily hear the elation of her assailant. Ejecting the spent casing he took his gun by the strap, sliding it over his shoulder. It was time to collect his prize. He exited the ruined building that had been his home for the last number of days, stepping down a ruined stairwell, proceeding towards the street below.
>When he exited the darkness of the ruined building that had served as his sniper perch, he pulled out his side arm, training it on the crawling woman, just in case she had a weapon of her own and wanted to take him down with her. She was nothing but thrashing and Germanic curses, from what little he could figure.
Hey Kraut, you still alive? ... ahhh, you are. Must hurt a lot, huh? You're lucky I hit you right where I aimed. 'Course, you probably don't feel too lucky right now, do you?
>He approached the grounded woman with a sadistic grin, pistol still trained on her. It would be obvious to her by his accent and dress, the flag stamped to a band around his shoulder he was an American soldier.
>>
File: AWAKEN-MY-FRYCOOKS.jpg (422 KB, 1109x709) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN-MY-FRYCOOKS.jpg
422 KB, 1109x709
>>4174257
Since this thread is total shit currently due to Virra's discord causing drama, it's time to dump JOJO
>>
File: spider_gwen_by_kajinman-d8gu95i.jpg (341 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
spider_gwen_by_kajinman-d8gu95i.jpg
341 KB, 667x1000
>>4174032
>Gwen is tempted to open her eyes more than a few times,what kind of pants make those noises? She guessed these were some weird European pants, well she could always just throw them in her closet forever. Eager to see her surprise she opened her eyes, but it only made her more confused.

What....the hell?
>>
>>4174276
This shit all started with Anon's complaining about Canis, who doesn't even lurk these threads. If anything, it's you niggers who started drama.
>>
>>4174226

[WHO!?]
[Yeah, I do~]

Yeah, you think you're really smart, uh?

>Hotaru continued to eat her Dagashi until there was none left!

Delicious.... Well, uh, I guess I can forgive you since you look really sorry.
>>
>>4174275
>his arm*
>>
>>4174300
Hi Canis. How much did you have to suck off the mods to let you back in?
>>
>>4174300
He does lurk. He's that guy who kept asking for poppy for weeks while Nue took a break. He's here, and he watches what we say.
>>
File: latest-8.jpg (222 KB, 872x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest-8.jpg
222 KB, 872x1200
>>4173810
I really don't think I will...
>Her voice cracked from the sorrow of her tone. She winced as his tongue met her cheek, leaving her to start praying for it to end before it even began. Dissatisfied with the situation as a whole, she just let him have his way, deciding that any resistance would just drag it out.
J-just hurry up...

>>4173829
>Her focus began waning as she started having trouble forming words to argue with him. She started to care less and less about his reasoning, as her attention was more centered around her chest that felt practically afire, and his bulge that so blatantly expressed how much the twisted man was enjoying himself.
I-i don't care about that...! T-this has nothing to do with God eater, Aragami... N-none of it! Y-you're just a horrible sicko trying to have his way with me... Ah, ah, aaahhhnnn~

>>4173878
O-oh, gosh, yes! That's not really a fun situation to be in, I'm sure! ...Why? What makes you bring up tha... uh, oh... You mean...
>>
>>4174306
Canis was never kicked or banned. He left on his own after a hissy fit.
>>
>no cock to suck
someone give me a dick
>>
>>4174317
Poppy, like LoL poppy?
>>
>>4173911
(Typing with one hand is hard, yet I do it anyway. Let that be my answer.)
>>
>>4174336
He was kicked for harassing an underage weaboo. He wasn't even supposed to be let back in, but virra is a dog a fucker, so they gave him another chance.
>>
>>4174350
Yes, Nue used to avatar as Poppy, did it in secret for a bit.
>>
>>4174321
Yeah? Then you're just a horny bitch who is getting off from being molested, you dirty little slut.
>He moved one of his hands away, unbuckling his belt and letting his length spring free. He shuffled up, sitting on top of her and placing his thick cock in between her cute breasts. Roughly he mashed them together, rubbing them all over his cock which was slick with precum.
Getting this turned on just from your tits... what a whore.
>>
>>4174349
*attaches penis to you*
>>
>>4173543
>>4173720
>>4173534

Maybe if I had more futa pics, can't seem to find 'em
>>
>>4174086
>Normally such actions would've angered the alchemist, but her mind certainly wasn't in the right state. Cagliostro could take his cock forcefully impaling itself into her warm, wet throat. Though she gagged ever so softly upon it, it slid in deep and full every time, puffing out her neck ever so slightly by expanding the passage within. She stared up at him, begging him to continue, to fill her entire mouth with his sperm until she choked on it.

>>4174128
>Pulling on a string, the blinds to the giant window came falling down and blocked out the view of the road beyond. Surely nobody would be bothering, but if they did, maybe they could join in on the fun. Up she soon went, joining him carefully as not to fall over.
You're still protesting? Hehe~
>Her stinging laugh perpetuated him on further, but he had already dragged her up. Gazing him down, Cagliostro pressed her lips together and met him with a ferocity. It quickly escalated to the point where they rubbed up and down, causing Cagliostro's small chest to float against his own. Her tongue came out to flick at his own, salivating and acting to get at the one within his mouth.
Mnnn~

>>4174177
>When he entered the room, Cagliostro was waiting in a lacy nightgown barely covering the small buds of her chest. It draped down towards her legs, but parted over her naval. Most notably, she refused to put on the panties he had removed beforehand. When he entered, she was laying on her side staring at the door and begging him to approach the bed with a flick of two of her fingers.
You know, it wasn't nice what you did, but I think that I can forgive you. Only if you make good on the very first promise you gave to me. I'm sure you remember what.
>She laughs to herself, staring him back with a burning fire in her eyes.
>>
>>4174321

We'll find out~

>The male said with a grin as he undid his pants, revealing his erect manhood to the pink-haired gal! Clearly, he had one thing in mind.
>Leaning forward, he planted a kiss on her lips, nibbling on her lower lip while the tip of his manhood teased her slit.
>>
File: tumblr_nmyh4lnE7p1u73maho1_400.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmyh4lnE7p1u73maho1_400.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
>Goddamit I cant get Database out of my head!!
>>
File: tumblr_mzfckqP7AM1sh1lq0o1_400.gif (171 KB, 354x285) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzfckqP7AM1sh1lq0o1_400.gif
171 KB, 354x285
>>
>>4174257
>The pleasure of her simply letting him enter her wet, warm pussy was incredible. He made a long moan as she finally reached the base of his manhood. His breathing had become desperate panting.
Oh~ T-thank you~
>He tried to shift his hips, trying to feel more of her wet slit.
>>
>>4174454
There's always time for a fuck!
>>
>>4174301
Or is it because you're out of weapons?
>I give her a hearty pat on the back before quickly retracting my hand
Alright I won't push it too much...
>>
File: sweet to the taste.jpg (440 KB, 992x1403) Image search: [Google]
sweet to the taste.jpg
440 KB, 992x1403
>>4174235
>The vampire writhes against her master's expert touch, the sensation of her smooth palm handling the tender flesh beneath it sending a ripple of pleasure through her body. Without even thinking it Seras' hips arch upwards, her crotch just barely grinding up against the fabric of your pants as she whimpers beneath your touch. She bites one of her fingers as your breath glides across her skin, trying to quiet her own needy moans.

It's only for you... no one else gets to have this side of me...

>>4174289
>Shadow covers Seras' face as she lays her normal hand on your shoulder, a faint red glow coming from where her eyes should be was the only indication of her looking down at you

I think your beautiful Gwen... that's why I tried to arrest you. I just wanted to drag you back to my coffin and show you what really goes bump in the night. Instead...here I am!

>The shadows that comprised her other arm sprang out, wrapping themselves around the spider girl and pressing her into the bed, a delighted squeal escaped Seras as they pulled your legs apart, spreading them open for the thick strap on that dangled between her thighs. She crawled in between them, kissing each of your legs all the way up until her lips fell against your panty clad vulva.

I hope you don't mind us having a little funt tonight~
>>
>>4174257
Haha!
>He laughed heartily when she agreed to his request. A true lover of breasts, her's had caught his eye far before their little exchange. He let the hard bud trail along the outline of his lips before biting down, suckling upon it and gnashing the very tip between the line of his teeth. In her expert handiwork, he raised his hips up as to push into something not there, glassy with the clear liquid leaking in small drabs.
>>
>>4174321
You found yourself in a place where people perform lewd acts in front of everyone. I thought it'd be normal to ask.
>>
>>4174416
F-fuck Cagliostro your throat is too good! I'm cumming, make sure you drink it all!
>With that, he hilted himself in her mouth, shoving her nose into his pubes where his musk was strongest. Her throat bulged as he shoved his cock into it fully, the massive rod twitching before it unleashed a huge torrent of cum down her throat. Thick gooey ropes plastered the inside of her mouth and throat, filling it to the brim. Before he was done, he pulled out and sprayed more on the face of the drugged alchemist.
Shit... you're so sexy Cagliostro... I want to fuck you...
>Even after just fucking her throat, his cock still stood tall and erect, ready to keep going.
>>
File: 45616329_p4_master1200.jpg (694 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
45616329_p4_master1200.jpg
694 KB, 850x1200
>>4174263
>She stared at him as he approached, eyes flicking back and forth between his rifle and the opposing, cold set that stared back at her.
"I... was wounded, and, and become lost,"
>She declared. Her face still paled by fear, she forced her mouth to smile, feigning some show of relief as the man claimed to be a fellow. She forced herself to move, to capitalize on that. The girl gulped quietly as she took one last look at the rifle in his hands, figuring there was really only one option anyway. Hesitation was the only wrong move. Her hands fell, and as casually as she could manage, she stood up. "The captain sent you? That's wonderful, I want nothing more than to go back!"
>She said cheerily, all teeth and smiles.

>>4174275
>She heard laughingly, only faintly, over the frantic beating of her heart and her own screaming. She slowed down eventually, clutching herself tightly as footsteps joined the silence, and she knew she was being bared down upon. Every panicked thump of her heart spilled more of her life, now forming a tiny pool below her stained uniform and ruined limb. She rolled over, desperate to at least see who was doing this to her before the end. She scowled at his uniform, eyes slowly focusing from the pistol to the face behind it. Her lips quivered as she found the words, finding her knowledge of English a bit lacking under pressure.
"Stay away!" She shouted, raising open palms towards him in an attempt to show passivity. Her rifle had been dropped some distance away from her, lost after she had been shot. Even now her leg felt terribly cold. If a POW camp meant living, perhaps surrender was the best choice...
>>
>>4174471

Victory is yours this time, but I'll let you know that I'm going to find a way for you to suffer!

>The girl reached for a chocolate covered bar

Delicious.
>>
>>4174416
Mh~

>Aside from the muffled, delighted noises, the man was now notably silent throughout the encounter, too caught up in the moment to do anything else but kiss and work to expose the girl's body. His tongue coiled, wrestled, and squeezed around hers, lips parting only for breath or to readjust position while his eager hands started their work. Several grinds kept rocking her covered crotch against his lap, but with a grip and curl of his fingers, her robes would be lifted up, and off of her body to expose whatever she had underneath.
>>
>>4173975
Some anons are assholes? What do you look for out of them, or is it not rp related?
>>
File: 46788764_p0.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
46788764_p0.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
Anyone not busy? <3
>>
>>4174416
(lingerie fetish, 10/10)
>He stood in the doorway as he drank in the sight of the alluring little Cagliostro waiting for him. The voice in the back of the head was in overdrive as he heard her order - by this point, the mechanical actions his body would take at its master's orders and his true desires were basically one in the same. He screamed out that he remembered why he came to the shop in the first place, even before the love potion incident, and what he truly wanted to do. Still, he nearly wordlessly responded to her, only offering a nod and a word of consent, as he walked towards her, shedding his clothing as he reached the bed. Despite his obedience to her request, his unconscious movements still drew him to the lewd nightwear that the little researcher had donned. He leaned down and ran his mouth over the tiny pink buds that peered through the fine fabric at her chest, gently nibbling them through the cloth. He continued downwards, unable to resist kissing her exposed midriff and licking her cute bellybutton. When his head reached her groin, taking note that it was more than ready from his efforts from before, he pulled back, pushing his master on her back and revealing his erection to her. He pressed the head of his cock at her tiny entrance and began pushing his way into the tight little hole.
>>
>>4174615

I'm not.
>>
>>4174627
type less
>>
>>4174566
"Delicious" woah are you telling me you like candy?
>I put my hands against my face Home Alone style
I would've never guessed!
>>
>>4174643
Thanks, haven't gotten one of these in a while
>>
>>4174652

Anon, our relationship will never work if you keep being like this.

>Hotaru took a bite of the bar before licking the tip sensually and offering it to anon

Try it and tell me if it isn't sweet~
>>
>>4174487
>Her spidey sense began to tingle like crazy, that sinster glow was making her uncomfortable. She then feels the vampire kissing her way up her leg, creating goosebumps all over her skin. As soon as you hit her slit she jumps, there was no mistaking where this was going. Instead she tries to get out of this with her secret weapon, random banter.

Fun? Hey if you wanted to have some fun we could have gone to the arcade! Or maybe central park? You like taking pictures of ducks right?
>>
>>4174541
Can't have you dying on me, Kraut. Gimme a sec.
>He had what he wanted, she was crippled. Smiling the entire time, he slipped his rifle off his shoulder, holstering his side-arm as soon as he noticed her rifle had been dropped some ways away. He took a few steps closer to her, pulling out a long combat knife from a sheath at a thigh strap, kneeling down beside the frantic woman.
>He slipped his backpack off, rummaging through it a bit before producing a series of bandages and cloth.
This is gonna hurt Kraut. But I hope you stay conscious through it. The real fun happens once I make sure you don't die on me.
>He rounded on her then, his supplies in hand, kneeling once more next to her maimed leg.
I sure did a doozy on it, didn't it?
>He asked, reaching out with the point of his knife, briefly digging the tip in to some of the ruined boned and muscle, curious of her reaction to that.
Now then...
>Without much care, he takes what remained of her leg in hand, her blood pouring all over his arms, his torso. Without a word of warning, he started hacking of what kept what was left of the lower portion of her leg to the rest of the limb, sawing in to what bone remained, performing a field amputation without warning.
Show me that Kraut stubbornness, cunt! Stay awake, yeah?!
>>
>>4174487
Good. Don't want our enemies to think you are so...wanting~
>she starts to grope Seras more severely, reveling in hearing her moans get louder and louder, before gripping her cute rear tightly and pulling her close.
do you think you can control yourself?
>>
>>4174673
>Watching her licking the candy bar, I get visibly flustered
Alright, alright I'll try it.
>I quickly snatch the bar and take a bite out of it. What was in it? Toffee, nougat? I couldn't really tell
What is this anyways?
>>
(To the anon on a date with Bayonetta yesterday, I've been thrown around like the world's bounciest rubber buttslut today and I've got maybe half an hour before I have to get to work. I'm really sorry.)
>>
>>4174541
"I don't think the captain would take kindly to that excuse, ridden with bullshit! I've seen comrades with limbs blown off having the decency to report back in a timelier manner before fucking off to a ditch. Do you have anything to say to that?"

>The man's rifle was once again hoisted up at her words. He fired three intentionally misguided shots at her surroundings. Even though they missed, the sound of glass shattering and dust spewing the air resounded from his bullets. The purpose of this was to imtimidate her in to complying. There was more on the man's mind then to let her return, free from obligation.
>>
>>4173465
>Keric
>Alpha
Correct.
>Knight
Since Paul is banned, we need someone we can laugh at.
>>
>Alpha trying to roll in Jinx's pussy

Oh christ
>>
File: Tsuyu 3.png (166 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu 3.png
166 KB, 800x600
>>4174629
C'mere you.
>>
>>4174800
Jinx doesn't even like him
>>
>>4174766
And what about Ryuko, Panzer, and Jiro?
>>
>>4174397
N-no...! I hate this..! I'm not some whor-- ooohhh~
>Once again, her body spoke volumes more them her voice. Yes, the man had her pinned down as her violated her against her will. However, the poor girl couldn't resist the divine sensation of having her breads treated so cruelly. Enjoying this treatment on almost masochistic levels, her panties quickly became soaked from this assault. Watching her soft breasts smother his duck against her will, she could feel each pulse from the throbbing member practically quaking in between her sensitive tits.
Ha, ha, haahnn~

>>4174418
>Her entire being felt weighed down to her by nothing but complete shame. Even as he insisted on teasing her nethers, she used every bit of bride that still remained to not make eye contact with this pervert. But unfortunately, she can only persevere so much, as a drop of her own fluids falls on his teasing head, proving that he might not have been wrong after all.
Q-quit that and just stick it in..!

>>4174496
Y-yeah... That's correct... I guess I look like the silly one, now. I guess I was starting to feel so down that I forgot about all of the, um... Banging that was going on.
>>
>>4174825
Which only makes things sadder. He's been trying to flirt with her all day.
>>
>>4174732

Can't you tell by the taste?
It's dark chocolate filled with peppers.

>Peppers? Was she serious?

Yup, you heard me right! Some people in Central America use small amounts of grounded peppers to make the taste stronger. That and...

>A mischievous smile appeared on her face, approaching anon.

... They work as aphrodisiacs too.
>>
What's ERP listening to RIGHT NOW
>>
>>4174823

Alrighty then!

>He approached the frog girl and sat besides her.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1600x900
Just gonna sneak in here if that's alright. I'll stay in the corner. Don't even acknowlege me.
>>
>>4174530
>Cagliostro tensed up and coughed when the overwhelming amount of semen was sent into her gullet. Around his cock her throat tightened, afraid that it might not be able to breathe once more. She pulled away when he was shooting, but captured an entire mouthful of his salty ivory goo. The befuddled girl tried to swallow what she could, but the rest that just could not force itself down was spat up and onto her hand. Slick fingers now grasped at his already hard rod again, pumping it and lubing it with the excess semen. She frantically nodded and fell to the wooden floor of her shop, too bridled to by lust to leave even to her room. Her back arched back to push her pelvis up into the air, swaying back and forth in his peripheral ready to be abused.

>>4174582
>Cagliostro's alchemist outfit was rather complicated to remove by simply feeling. Expertly her hands drifted up and dropped her shawl, followed by the black robe leaving her clad in a white, button up cotton shirt. So skilled she was at removing it that her petite oral muscle continued with the same fierce battle throughout and her small hips matched his rocking. Her indentation between her legs was already running over the bump in his pants. Her shirt came up and over to reveal an already bare chest hidden behind no bra with upright, bright pink buds waiting to be attended.
>>
>>4174889
watchin technically https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0hcTT7dUE
>>
>>4174889
*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*
>>
>>4174627
>The black frilly fabric was soaked with his spittle when he went to gnaw upon her adorable nipples. They were so sensitive and needy that Cagliostro howled a sensual sound immediately. She fell onto her back, inviting him into the alchemist's embrace. Her hands went up to his neck, gently resting upon his shoulder and digging him in further. Soon he escaped her hands and tickled her naval causing her to do something often reserved for her different face-a laugh. Her legs tensed up and pushed together at the feeling causing the see through gown to float about and drape onto the satin below. Her slit was still soaked with the previous orgasm, twitching with readiness for the cock pushed into her so often. When she saw his magnificent member once again, her eyes were draw to it immediately. She watched the head with a burning desire to taste it, but shoving that away she lifted her hips up to meet his crotch. The heated walls parted and around him was a velvet curtain of softness, drawing him in further and further until he hit her cervix not too far down.
>>
>>4174889
EVO on ESPN.
>>
File: korean.png (180 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
korean.png
180 KB, 600x505
>>4174889
https://youtu.be/DF726gXNNmE
>>
>>4174800
>>4174825
which jinx
>>
File: so heavy....jpg (787 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
so heavy....jpg
787 KB, 900x1200
>>4174463
>her hips reacted to his playful thrusting, letting him get just a little bit of space to tease himself more than actually thrust into her. Thankfully though she was enjoying herself, she wasn't cruel to him either. Just as another short thrust came up to meet her, Seras began to rock her hips in careful little circles, her pussy keeping a vice-like grip as she worked her magic. All the while her tits gently rocked infront of his face, just out of reach of him

A lot of people think vampires only like blood... but you have something else I want~ All thick and creamy and made to fill me up~!

>As if to emphasize her words she ceased her rotations, playfully bouncing herself onto your cock so that it could pound into her at just the right angle

>>4174489
>The sight of the man's mouth working on her breasts sent sparks of delight flying~! Every little bite and flick of the tongue pulled another deep, needy moan from her lips as the man's pre-soaked her elegant fingers. Withdrawing her hand for a moment she brought her slippery fingers to her mouth, carefully sucking each one with deliberate slowness. Once each finger was clean she spat into her hand with a laugh, getting her entire palms slippery and wet as she wrapped her fingers around the leaking prick again, all semblance of mercy gone from her eyes as her now lubed up hand slid effortlessly along every aching inch causing the leaking to grow exponentially.

(Words words words words words)
>>
>>4174928
TT one, the one that's confirmed female.
>>
>>4174924
This, pretty surreal to go from Sunday night baseball on ESPN2 to EVO on ESPN
>>
>>4174924
TAKE MY ENERGY LIJOE
>>
>>4174679
>A shadowy tentacle appears to detach from her bindings, sliding it's way down her arm and up to her mouth, forcing it's way past her beautiful lips to gag her as Seras' pulled the woman's panties aside with an almost vicious yank. Opening her mouth revealed a tongue much too long for a normal human to have and it wasn't long before she put it to work, drawing a thick, wet line from the base of her slit to her clit in one smooth motion over and over again. A few minutes of this and she removed the gag, pressing her soaked lips against yours by force as her large, red strap on came to rest with the tip against your entrance.

I'm really sorry about this Gwen... You're slippery and quick and I didn't want you getting away from me this time~

>>4174700
>With a great deal of difficulty she nodded her head in obedience. Though her legs and body in general twitched with a desperate NEED at her master's touch, she laid still beneath her. Still, She couldn't stop herself from biting her lip, a fang poking out just barely as those gloved hands touched her.

I'm sorry Sir. Integra... I promise I'll behave
>>
>>4174859

>Feeling her juices coat the head of his member made him smile.
>That was the cue he needed for him to press the tip of his erect shaft into her pussy, plunging deep and hard into her!

See? You wanted this~ You were looking forward for someone to do this to you... But fortunately...

>The male planted another kiss on her lips, this one was longer and passionate.

Hmmmm~ I'm the man for the job.

>Once his cock was comfortable inside her, he began to push his hips back and forth!
>>
>>4174889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab69KHXA3pU&list=PLqWCx9yzkJwIMBsUX1xf8k-OY6OiiXL4y
>>
>>4174956
>>4174970
JOE IS GOING TO BRING IT BACK
I BELIEVE IN HIM
>>
>>4174878
Cool, I never knew tha-
>I look at her with a deadpan frown that slowly grows into a lustful smirk
You're a little minx, you know that?
>I run a hand through her hair before giving her a light kiss
>>
>>4174859
Are you familiar with sex? If you want to understand your comrades better, it's a good way to bond.
>>
>>4174800
>>4174825
>>4174862
>>4174941
>I haven't even been paying attention
wellp
>>
File: 4L_BcipqNei.png (267 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_BcipqNei.png
267 KB, 400x600
>>4174889
https://youtu.be/oiY_iKSpWLM

>>4174903
Listen here, motherfucker
>>
>>4174999
Jesus christ
>tfw live on long island
>>
File: 45655589_p0_master1200.jpg (338 KB, 600x868) Image search: [Google]
45655589_p0_master1200.jpg
338 KB, 600x868
>>4174691
"W-what? No!"
>She shrieked as he turned around, bearing a knife.
"No!"
>She turned around, flailing her arms again in any attempt to get away. The girl had barely begun to pull herself as he dug the knife into her leg. She screamed, her back arching off the ground as her whole body tensed up. Catching herself on an elbow, she gasped and looked back, finding him holding up her injury and making ready.
"Stop! Pleas- Aah! Ngah!"
>There wasn't much left to cut, but every strand of tissue that sheared away left her mind clear of everything but the agony. The girl's teeth clenched, foam gathering at the corners of her mouth as the screams degraded into gurgling, choking fits of fear driven pain. After just a few wet snaps, a few nearly unconscious wobbles of her body, the girl's boot fell away easily in his hand. Blood gouted from the refreshed wound, spitting out hot on his skin in little bursts. The soldier's eyes had rolled back, her expression was a vacant one, but her continued whimpering meant that she was undoubtedly still there.

>>4174762
>She yelped at the sound of gunfire, flinching and falling straight back to her ass on the ground as fragments of brick and glass fluttered down onto her uniform.
"Fuck!"
>She shook her head, dumbfounded that she was still alive and exclaiming in pure shock as she watched the smoke lift off of his rifle.
"What are you doing?"
>By the end of her question, sadness had already crept into her voice. She knew exactly what was happening, had been a fool to try and walk by it. A scowl arched her lips as she steadied herself on the ground.
"You're a dog, I'll die before I let some coward take advantage of me."
>Agitated, she sprang towards her rifle, falling across the ground and gripping the familiar shape tight. She rolled onto her side, just trying to pull it up in time...
>>
>>4175071
hi Peach
>>
File: 1468739586048.jpg (218 KB, 1181x559) Image search: [Google]
1468739586048.jpg
218 KB, 1181x559
>>4175017

>Her candy flavored lips met with anon's, the tip of her tongue gently teasing his before breaking the display of affection

What's the matter? Don't you like me this way?
Would you prefer that I become a cold-hearted woman?
In that case I'd eat nothing but ice-cream and popsicles.
>>
>>4174859
Yes you are, look at how turned on you're getting! Your nipples are so hard, and you're practically drooling! Not to mention all those cute moans you keep making... Here, how about this...
>Without waiting for a reply he grabbed both of her nipples and roughly tugged them together, sandwiching his cock between her breasts. He pinched her nipples together in one hand as he began to fuck her tits in earnest, his precum providing ample lube for the process. Her soft titflesh felt amazing on his cock as he fucked her chest, teasing her nipples all the while.
>>
File: image.png (340 KB, 747x1099) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340 KB, 747x1099
Oh, hello everyone! I thought I would take the initiative and...pretty myself up for you guys~
Do you like the results?
(I didn't make this; just found it on a sonic thread.)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.