[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #5: Inbreeding Edition For the more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #5: Inbreeding Edition

For the more explicit material not generally allowed on /satyr/. Original content, whether it's art or stories, would be highly appreciated. Discussion is encouraged. just make sure to keep it on topic.

Previous Thread - >>2792310
>>
>>2883006
>pregnant
Nice.
>>
>>2883854
A daughteru who isn't filled with her fathers love isn't a happy daughteru.
>>
What's everyone's top fetish?
>>
>>2885960
It's a tie between clit torture and full body encasement.
>>
File: 1461875187296.png (709 KB, 1282x1107) Image search: [Google]
1461875187296.png
709 KB, 1282x1107
>>2885960
Incest if I had to pick my top one of all time, but really im a huge fucking pervert and like just about anything.
>>
>>2885960
I thought it was /ss/, but I think it's actually closer to say it's huge cumshots.
>>
>>2885960
Urethra fucking.
>>
File: 392321.jpg (91 KB, 980x1118) Image search: [Google]
392321.jpg
91 KB, 980x1118
>>2885756
Undoubtedly.
>>
>>2885960
Probably impregnation.

Although incest and interspecies/xenophilia are pretty damn high on my list too.
>>
>>2885960
Collars.
>>
Taking one shot story requests to work on during work
>>
>>2894052
Gumdrop's dad finally impregnates her.
>>
>>2894052
Tonsils decides her boyfriend needs surgical enhancement.
>>
Slow day for /sad/. How does /satyr/ prefer their traps? I generally like the ones where they're indistinguishable from females until the big reveal. Huge plus if they have good hips and ass.
>>
>>2894052
Ariana shows her classmates how she can pee standing up using the new extendable hollow urethra plug daddy got for her.
>>
>>2894168
I don't like it when someone puts 'trap' on a drawing when it's more or less a skinny guy crossdressing. If it's supposed to be a trap, don't make it androgynous. It's a gut that's supposed to look like girl, not a guy that's trying to look like a girl.
>>
>>2894168
God my boner is fucking as hard as diamonds looking at that pic.

And I don't have a preference.

>>2894881
That's too specific for wank fuel for me.
>>
>>2894156
I know I'm going to probably get a lot of flak for this, but I can only really ever see Tonsils being in a relationship with an Anon.
>>
>>2896366
It's not hard, it's just drawing a flat-chested girl with a penis instead of a vag. Nothing too difficult to find.
>>
>>2894052
Yuzu being asked to describe her relationship with her father by a psychologist.
>>
>>2896688
>"Sir, I'm afraid you're not having enough sex with your daughter."
>>
>>2896751
The way I imagine it, Yuzu's just extremely attached to her father and very affectionate towards him to the point of being a little clingy, all because of her feelings of abandonment in regards to her mother. Basically her daddy is her whole world and she'll fucking murder anybody that comes between them.

It's made getting back into the dating game somewhat problematic for poor old Anon.
>>
>>2897124
Makes sense she wants daddy all to herself.
>>
>>2894084
>Bonbon happily packs her bag with her assorted belongings in the living room before tossing it onto her flank. "Now you two try to get along while I'm gone ok?" She smiles as you and Gumdrop stand side by side.
>To which Gumdrop sways forward and back in that way that kids idle when impatient "We will mom."
>"And Anon, I know Gumdrop can be a handful but you gotta go easy on her ok?"
"Yeah, I get it sweetie."
>She draws you in for a hug and grips you tight before turning her attention to Gumdrop. "I love you both."
>With that she walks over to the door and heads out as you and Gumdrop both wave her goodbye.
>As she becomes lost in the town crowd the two of you head back in and close the door. Locking the deadbolt in place and looking at one another.
>Your heart thumps in your chest as your stomach boils over in anxiety.
>Gumdrop herself felt shivers overcome her body and her tail slightly raise up and down. A soft moist clenching could be heard, but felt like thunderous convulsions in her burning canal.
>She gulps down her building saliva and exhales a bit as she leans in.
>Taking that as a go you lean in the rest of the way and press your body against hers. Running your hands up along her thighs giving them a squeeze before going under her shirt.
>At the same time she buries her face against your chest and rubs her leg against yours, deeply kissing you every chance she gets.
>In two motions you undo her bra and you both pull away, she quickly pulls her shirt off as you fidget your pants off.
>Literally sweeping her off her hooves, you carry her to the couch and plop her down as you crawl on top of her.
>With baited breath you share a deep look in your eyes before you begin to greedily slurp and lick her breasts.
>Surprised she moans out and massages your hair between her fingers as you fondle her breast with one hand, and her drenched pussy with the other.
>>
>>2899978
>Her hooves grind against the couch as she tries to bear it, but her breath quickly hastens as she can feel herself edging.
>Nearing your limit yourself, or at least your limit of waiting, you pull back and flip her on her stomach.
>Positioning her on her knees, you grip your slippery manhood and align it just right before plunging it into her.
>She grits her teeth as you begin to violently thrust into her, making her clench her hot folds around you like a vice.
>You dig your fingers deep into her and ram like there is no tomorrow as she yells out "Oh! Oh fuck me!"
>Though she meant it figuratively, you still thrust all the same before feeling the end nearing.
>Instinct has you hilt into her as deep as possible before you ejaculated your load into her.
>Letting out several twitching bursts before finally coming to a stop.
>Completely exhausted and satisfied, you both rag doll on the couch, resting atop one another as your dick twitches against couch and her winking horse pussy pushes out your seed.
>A huge smile in disbelief, she pants "That was the best sex we've ever had."
"Well we waited 2 weeks so it better have been."
>"Oh my god, seriously."
"Yeah, I know."
>"How long is she gonna be gone again?"
"1 week."
>Today was the start of a week of sin

I really wish I was at home so I could make this longer
>>
File: this makes me hard.jpg (86 KB, 683x646) Image search: [Google]
this makes me hard.jpg
86 KB, 683x646
>>2900026
You can always make an extended version when you have time. Great work, anon!

>pic related
>>
>>2900026
What >>2900133 said. This is good, and you should extend it.
>>
>>2899978
Is this NTR? I can't get into it if it's NTR.
>>
>>2900133
>>2900459
Yeah I'll try. I just hope my writing boner lasts.

>>2901941
Nah it's not NTR, she just doesn't know.
>>
>>2902391
That's ntr.
>>
>>2902391
That's exactly what it is, genius.
>>
>>2901941
Let's just pretend it's herding.
>>
File: 366575.jpg (233 KB, 816x1123) Image search: [Google]
366575.jpg
233 KB, 816x1123
>>2903403
>herding
>your own kids
Equestria is a pretty damn open-minded place.

... I like it.
>>
>>2902547
>>2903123
>Joke
>Head
>>
>>2903555
Sometimes, having kids just means expanding the herd.
>>
>>2905121
>Implying joke
>Implying OP isn't retarded enough not to understand ntr doesn't always involve black guys
Drink bleach.
>>
>>2906458
Maybe some people don't obsessively research fetish names like you and thought ntr was just weeabo for cuck, since that's how most people use it.
>>
>>2906757
Aren't ntr and cuck both just fetish ways of saying cheating? Cuckolds are the version that actually watch.
>>
>>2907394
I don't know about ntr, but cucks generally aren't people being unknowingly cheated on, but people who give their spouse the ok to fuck other people, and usually like to watch and sometimes be belittled over their comparative sexual inadequacy.
>>
>>2907394
Traditionally, a cuckold was a man who stayed with his cheating wife, because he didn't know for certain she was cheating on him.
Genetically, it would be used as a term for someone raising another man's son (it comes from Cuckoo)

Recently, it's become more to do with knowing that your partner cheats on you, and getting off on it.

Which I find interesting, because it's almost an inversion in what the term means.
>>
Wait, I got it! Lewdzu comes from an alternate future timeline and has been sent back in order to secure her own existence and encourage her younger self down the path of the electra. Her mission is of paramount importance, because if her innocent younger self hasn't had sex with her father by midnight on the day of her sixteenth birthday the timeline will automatically readjust to eliminate the paradox and error in continuity, namely Lewdzu.

Basically if Lewdzu doesn't make Yuzu want that hot daddy Dick then she's one dead bat.

Rated M for mature.
>>
>>2909060
Her mission is complicated yet further by the appearance of Purezu, who comes from a timeline where Yuzu grew up to be a nun who runs an orphanage/home for abandoned animals. Her task is to show Yuzu down the path of purity, abstinence and humble service in the name of the lord.
>>
>>2909111
>then they meet each other, lesbian sex happens and they forget all about trying to change the future
>>
>>2910323
A further continuity appears, where Yuzu reveals she's her own mother. Now they have to find a way to go further back in time to seduce their father to give birth to themselves, or they all stop existing.
>>
>>2910323
This is fucking kek worthy

>>2912198
This is trying too hard. Should have stopped at hardcore selfcest.
>>
File: 1460246396524.jpg (70 KB, 791x800) Image search: [Google]
1460246396524.jpg
70 KB, 791x800
>Satyr read some bad fanfiction and now wants to know if they could magically grow a dick
>What do you say?
>>
>>2917074
>"Futa a shit, sweetie."
>>
File: 1459942807592.png (2 MB, 1280x863) Image search: [Google]
1459942807592.png
2 MB, 1280x863
>>2917123
>Satyr thinks it's unfair that she can't have a dick of her own and is going to get a minotaur boyfriend as payback
>>
>>2917527
Over my dead body is she going to debase herself with a god damned filthy fucking 'taur. God, I hate those faggots so freaking much.

I'd rather have a feminist daughteru than one that'd even consider being in a relationship with a Minotaur.
>>
>>2917074
Get her an extendable hollow urethra plug instead, so she pee standing up just like the boys.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 731x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 731x720
>>2917746
>>
File: 1458691630389.png (1 MB, 1091x1400) Image search: [Google]
1458691630389.png
1 MB, 1091x1400
>>2917788
>Satyr would just rather jack off and makes a mental note to search her rooms for any hidden bugs
>>
>>2917746
Too late, now she's going to be a minotaur's anal slut and get that thick moo milk all up inside hee. When dealing with taurs, watch your backdoors.
>>
>>2917746
Too late. She already got knocked up. Looks like you're gonna be a Grandaddy to a bouncing baby Sa-Taur! If it helps, I'm sure the dad will stick around; if only because pussy game is on point.
>>
>>2917746

For 4000 bits he can have a chance encounter with a team of the best Chinese organ-harvesters. He'll wake up in an alleyway missing a kidney, 2/3 of his liver, and his genitalia.

For an extra 1000, he will have an unfortunate accident with a leaky gas line. His death investigation report and certificate will arrive at your door a whole month early.

For 3500 bits your daughter will consume a tainted drink and will experience a miscarriage. How sad.
>>
>what fetishes do mistake and kaos make together?
>>
The moral of the story is that to prevent minotaurs from adding your daughterus to their herds, you need to add all their cows to yours first.
>>
>>2919729
Mau's there too, right?
>>
>>2919740
>Implying minotaur women would be satisfied with a human's puny dick
>Implying minitaur women would give up the strength and stamina of their own species of males
Kek
>>
>>2919818
It's the same reason pony mares prefer human men. It goes pony to human to minotaur. What's above minotaur? Dragon?
>>
>>2919818
>>2920066
>Humans average 5 to 7 minutes.
>Bulls average 5 seconds and are pencil thin.
Okay.
>>
>>2920111
>Minotaurs
>Bulls
Choose one, and choose wisely. For every answer you get wrong, a Minotaur guard shall rip off your testicles... Through your anus.
>>
>>2920212
Alright man, the mino jokes been going about two hours now. It's getting a little old.
>>
>>2920259
What? No. The crowd loves repetition. Great Father and Urethra and so on. (Gotta take your lumps if you want freedom of speech. Not only do you get to enjoy it; others do too.)
>>
>>2920111
Pencil thin? >>2918181
That look pencil thin to you? You ever been to Equestrian prison? Call it pencil thin after a few rape sessions. They'll get the dragons in you.
>>
>>2920374
Ah, so you're just here to shitpost. Got it.
>>
>>2920547
Aren't we all?
>>
>>2920111
Minotaurs are half human, they'd have more than enough stamina than their lesser counterparts.
>>
>>2920757
True. But less than the human part.
And if their skill draws in pure bovine cows, then mlp minotaurs are probably a lot more bovine than human.
>>
>>2921012
Dude, they've got human arms, hands, and torso. I'm pretty sure they're more human than bovine.
>>
>>2920066
I'd say yes, but smoosh sphinx in between human and minotaur. For some reason I think that dragons cum the most despite not being equines. They're kind of sexual tyrannosauruses in my headcanon.
>>
File: eI7HrCn.png (366 KB, 1512x1164) Image search: [Google]
eI7HrCn.png
366 KB, 1512x1164
I got a WIP of Simmer from a request I won. The pic itself is completed, but I much prefer it in its earlier stages.
>>
>>2922952
Looks nice, whats the completed version look like?
>>
>>2923070
Kind of off, in my opinion. Too much shading, the mouth and eyes look weird, he doesn't have his dragon arms and the scales stop at his legs instead of the hip area. It may just be nitpicky on my end though, which is why I didn't ask him to change it. Besides, it was free. You should really commission him if you want some nice sketches though: http://budino88.tumblr.com
>>
>>2921317
Holy fuck... Dat ass.

>>2922952
Holy fuck... Dat frame!
>>
>>2925304
Drawing him as a trap is sort of hard, since people can't really pinpoint his dessign down. Broil, though, she's much easier.
>>
>>2920374
>Urethra
That guy's serious
>>
File: Here's to you, urethral Anon.gif (405 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Here's to you, urethral Anon.gif
405 KB, 500x380
>>2926499
Eh, I kinda like the guy.
>>
>>2926690
I didn't need to see that
>>
Emma knows what kinds of doujins you read.
>>
>>2926499
Fetishes are serious business, anon.
>>
>>2919479
Damn it Tonsils, stop trying to drum up business online!
>>
>>2926690
unf
>>
>>2926690
What movie is that from?
>>
Satyr accidentally farted during sex. How does she react?
>>
>>2929717
>"Damn it Pogo, I told you not to stop at that Taco Bell yesterday!"
"But I couldn't help it! The quesadillas were calling out to me."
>"You're lactose intolerant for Christ's sake!"
"IT'S A CURSE THAT I BEAR WITH GREAT SORROW!"
>>
>>2929555
I have no idea, sorry.
>>
>>2919756
Why do you keep saying Mau should be with them? I don't remember Baast having magical powers like Discord, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>Satyr scenarios I cooked up after hearing lewd audio files

http://vocaroo.com/i/s094HGAtTd4F
>Satyr that's babysitting suprises other satyr with a tongue kiss

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03wiFn66xcz
>Young satyr accidentally walks in on older satyr's private time, but older satyr insists on him staying to watch

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LgrMmbrEu3
>Ace/Ambrosia teasing Hotshot about whether or not he's had a girlfriend before

http://chirb.it/ekf56z
>Dee convinces Jay to have sex with her (Kind of long, the sex happens somewhere at the 10 minute mark).

https://soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Tomboy-Roommate-Hates-Your-Ex-Enough-to-Give-You-Sex-Part-1
>Ash/Blare trying to seem disinterested while having sex with her roomate
>>
>>2931371
For what purpose?
>>
File: 1452758094585.jpg (122 KB, 947x734) Image search: [Google]
1452758094585.jpg
122 KB, 947x734
Taking one shot requests for stories again. Nothing personal but im just not feeling the last ones.
>>
>>2931636
Treble masturbating after accidently walking on his sister using her anal beads
>>
>>2931740
Clef, I meant to say Clef masturbating. He's the brother.
>>
>>2931740
>>2931887
Sounds hot. I second this.
We can never get enough sibling incest.
>>
>>2931636
Snapshot getting taken home by a drunk lesbian he met at a club, and he just can't seem to find the right moment to tell her he's a guy.

He just can't stop getting horse pussy.
>>
>>2931929
>>2931740
>>2931887

Is it really incest if one sibling pleasures himself while thinking of his sibling? Or do you mean that he walks in and THEN starts masturbating in the same room as her?
>>
>>2932032
I suppose it isn't technically incest if he just masturbates to her. He wants incest though. Still kinda hot.

>Or do you mean that he walks in and THEN starts masturbating in the same room as her?
That's even hotter.
>>
File: Leaf.jpg (196 KB, 818x1501) Image search: [Google]
Leaf.jpg
196 KB, 818x1501
>>2932014
>Snapshot and Leaf come dragging each other into the hotel room as Leaf takes one last swig of the leftover alcohol in the bottle before carelessly dropping it onto the floor and sniffing Snapshot’s hair, “Mmm, you smell so gud sweetheart.”
>”Haha, thanks. I use rose scented conditioner.”
>”I luv roses.”
>”So I can tell.” He smiles as he sets her down on the bed, she then begins to kiss him and run her hands down his slender waist and tries to take off his shirt.
>Snap pulls away and cleans his lips as she begins to strip before going spread eagle on the bed, “Come on.” She slurs “Lets rub petals.” She drools as she massages her clit and Snap clears his throat.
>”Um, Rose dear? I uhh…I don’t think you understand why I brought you here.”
>”Huh? What other reason is there for two girls to come to a hotel? Cmon, don’t be such a bitch, lets fuck.”
>”Rose, you’re a very attractive, and alluring young woman, but well, I’m gay.”
>”Yeah? So am I, what do you want a cookie?”
>”No, um, I’m gay for men, and men only.”
>”But I thought only men can be gay for other men?”
>”I am a man.”
>”Look, I’ve had like 2 maregaritas, just put it in Laymen’s terms for me.”
>”Good night Rose, it was really nice talking to you.”
>”Fine, whutever, just don’t let the door hit you on the way out.” She yawns annoyed before rolling over and cuddling up in bed. Today was a its hard to pick up chicks kind of day
>>
Can anybody tell me a little bit about Octavia's kids? I dont seem to have any pics of them and dont know anything about them. I want to write that one shot but I cant write from a blank slate with no context
>>
File: Treble, Clef 1.png (241 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Treble, Clef 1.png
241 KB, 700x700
>>2935325
If you're looking for pictures, always check the dropbox in /satyr/ first. From what I can tell Treble and Clef have a sort of sibling rivalry that you wouldn't expect from Octavia's children. They have prank wars that get out of hand, spats, and are very competetive with their music. But often times, they'd realize how much they love each other and settle down once in a while (there might be some underlying attraction between them that they don't necessarily realize yet). Personality wise, they're like younger versions of their mother, only more brash, impulsive, and chav.
>>
>>2935325
There's a few pics on derpi.
Personality wise, they're not very developed as far as I know aside from a heavy sibling rivalry, so there's plenty of room to work with without worrying about stomping on other peoples headcanons.
>>
File: Treble, Clef 3.png (150 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Treble, Clef 3.png
150 KB, 700x700
>>2935599
(Just to clarify, Treble isn't half-octopus)
>>
>>2935658
Are you saying you wouldn't make sweet cephalpodal love to Octaviapus waifu and Tenta-Treble daughteru?
>>
which satyr boy has the best rump?
>>
>>2932032
Pic seems very unrelated. Not that I am complaining, just pointing out.
>>
>>2931371
Why the repost?
>>
>>2938337
Depends. For girls to ogle at or guys?
>>
>>2938337
Pogo, obviously. He gets it from his mother.
>>
>>2938337
Non Snapshot? Probably Warren for the girls. Gargle for the guys.

>>2938345
I just didnt have any pics of Clef or Treble.
>>
>>2938427
>Girl list
Warren, Timber, Herc, and Pogo

>Guy lust
Snapshot, Simmer, Gargle, and Pogo. [spoiler]Garret is secretly jealous and angry
>>
File: 1463008466501.png (119 KB, 950x594) Image search: [Google]
1463008466501.png
119 KB, 950x594
>>2938480
Garret has a much better PIECE of ass to play with than worry about what list he is on
>>
>>2938515
HE LIKES TO FEEL PRETTY TOO.
>>
>>2938567
That's what the strap on is for. Laika makes him feel VERY pretty.
>>
>>2938515
I want to bukkake Laika
>>
>>2931740
>Its Saturday night at the old highschool, and hundreds of ponies pack the stands for the big hoofball game. Away from all the lights and action, the band geeks ready their instruments for the pregame show.
>Among them Treble fixes her bow as Clef passes by her, with a toothy grin he quickly sneaks over and uses a finger to hook on her bow and pull it from under her collar. “Haha!” He celebrates as Treble gasps before turning around and snarling.
>”You jerk!” She snaps giving him a few hard smacks as he tries to back away.
>”Geez Treble cut it out!”
>”You cut it out! Everything is always a game with you! You’re so annoying!” She growls before walking away and going back to fixing her bow.
>”Damn, you’re sister HATES you.” A nearby stallion comments to Clef as he tsks.
>”Yeah, she can be a pain sometimes but she’s usually cool.”
>Everyone readies their instruments and heads to the door before heading out. On the hoofball field, the band stands at attention a moment before beginning their intro.
>Halftime came and went, and with the game done, the band plays the exiting music as the players leave the field.
>The assorted band members all talk over one another as they head back to the music room. As they all put away their instruments, one stallion slams his locks and looks towards Clef, “So you going to that party at Chunky’s?”
>”Free pizza, hell yeah I am.”
>”Cool.”
>Clef looks over to Treble and smiles “You going too?”
>”Huh? Oh, no. I’m just gonna go home.”
>”Ah cmon Treb, that’s no way to live.”
>”Maybe for you, but I’m happy just relaxing at home.” She replies with that posh, well educated tone she got solely from her mother.
>”Well, suit yourself; I’ll bring you back some pizza.”

>At their home, Treble swings open the door and breathes out in relief before cracking some of her bones to limber up.
>>
>>2939070
>>2939070
>She walks past the expensive leather couches and up the steps to her room. She knew well by now that it would be at least 2 hours before anybody was home. Her mother was out late at one of the many events she played at, and her brother could never leave a good party.
>It was one of the few times she had peace and quiet, and she knew exactly how to spend it.

>On her bed, she lays a pristine white towel atop her sheets and reaches down under for a box. Opening it, she sets a bottle of lube and beads down on it. Afterward she unbuttons her blouse and lets it drop to the floor before crawling onto the bed, on her pre-made blanket of towels.
>In the kneeling position, she begins to generously apply lubricant to the beads before applying some to her hand and reaching around to gently coat her butt hole.
>Lubed up, she lays on her back and readies the beads. She leans to her right and guides the smallest of the beads to entrance.
>Using her middle finger she firmly presses inward, her anus swallows it whole as she begins work on the next one.
>As she focuses on inserting, the door downstairs opens as Clef makes his way in, holding a box of pizza.
>He walks up the steps to his sisters room but before he can open it, he hears a buzzing with soft moaning. His heart races a mile a minute as he slowly crouches down to peek into the room.
>From the small keyhole he gets a full frontal view of Treble pressing a vibrator against her vagina with one hand, and massaging her breast with the other. All the while she lets out little squeaks of pleasure as she grinds against it.
>”Oh, oh Clef.” She moans to herself as Clef’s balls drop and dick rises. He gets on his knees and sets the pizza to the side as he uses one hand to prop himself against the wall and grips his dick.
>By now his body has supplied more than enough lube, as he begins to stroke heavily and watch intently.
>>
>>2939095
>Treble trembles with each tease in and out from the vibrator “Oh Clef, Im gonna, gonna..” She trails off before leaning to the side, pressing the vibrator tightly while slowly pulling out the beads. “Ah!” She calls out as the largest bead crowns out, clenching shut before the second largest one begins to make its way out.
>She grits her teeth and shivers as she quickly pulls them out, causing her to unleash a torrent of secretions, staining her legs and sheets as she pants.
>Not long after Clef joins her and cums onto the siding of her door. Exhausted, he wobbles upright and picks up the box before going to his room.
>Today was the start of something awkward.
>>
>Anon gets a surprise harem for his birthday.
>They were paid extremely well for their services since Anon isn't the most handome, brightest, or charming of the bunch.
>In fact, the only reason that they were hired because Anon is 24, a kissless virgin, and is quickly on the path of becoming a hikkimori.
>The girls are told that Anon has some truly outlandish tastes, but should persevere since they were paid upfront.
>By the time Anon arrives, they expect to have to do something like watersports or creepy specific roleplay involving pickles and clown shoes
>But it turns out that Anon just sits down and wants to cuddle them individually and talk about his feelings
>There's no sex at all, rather, the girls find out that Anon's a sensitive person who doesn't get out much
>Everyone gets a turn cuddling everyone
>When it was time for the girls to leave, Anon was left with a kiss on the cheek from four girls (Kaos frenched kissed him because she had to draw the sappy line somewhere) and all of their phone numbers.
>>
>>2939166
Thats a really nice pic, but Im not that fond of the prompt
>>
File: image.jpg (350 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350 KB, 1200x1500
>>2939166
Forgetting something buddy? Eh, pal? Well, chum?
>>
>>2939386
This isnt /sat/ and all, but im still disapotinted Timber is in this. Oh well, still saved it for that sweet, sweet chocolaty Asha.
>>
>>2939386
Timber looks odd. His proportions look off.
>>2939481
I thought we grew past this. Isn't this just herding but with satyrs? (I want more of Asha in my life)
>>
>>2939524
Have to agree. Maybe it's the positioning or something; but it looks a tad strange.
>>
>>2939524
>>2939615
I think it's just Cups' style
>>
>>2939524
Okay...but what if...girl satyrs with reverse harems?
>>
>>2939755
>Polyandry
Eww.
>>
>>2939968
>Any form of harem
Unless it is consensual sex between several adults, without explicit commitment; it's shit.
>>
File: 1459197627847.jpg (291 KB, 1200x938) Image search: [Google]
1459197627847.jpg
291 KB, 1200x938
>>2939968
>Not wanting adorable OT3s, threesomes, and a cuddle train
>>
>>2939968
Not any worse than the homo stuff around here, or torture
>>
>>2940067
Polyandry only refers to a single girl with a lot of guys.

>>2940114
Not a fan of gay. Sadism appeals to me, however.
>>
>>2940114
>2016
>Not wanting to fuck a guy
I can understand being grossed out at the thought of GETTING fucked, but what kind of pussy are you? Come on, an eager hole is still an eager hole.
>>
>>2940383
Guys are gross. Even the ones that think they're twinks. And a whole is not a hole, a girl's anus and a guy's anus are different.
>>
File: 1459432596878.jpg (727 KB, 722x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459432596878.jpg
727 KB, 722x1000
>>2940383

Fucking guys is more for the realm of fantasy for me, most irl guys dont do much for me, even traps. But fictional traps, oh hell yeah.
>>
>>2940550
Awww, that's cute. Can't wait for a lewd version!
>>
>>2940550
Truth
>>
File: Broil, Simmer 5.png (307 KB, 979x934) Image search: [Google]
Broil, Simmer 5.png
307 KB, 979x934
>>2939122
This was super hot, we need more sibling incest.
>>
>>2941085
Yeah, not those two though, please.
>>
>>2941338
>Getting triggered
>In /trash/
Seriously?
>>
>>2941338
Whatever happened to the Gumdrop x Hope siblingcest that guy was gonna write?
>>
>>2941404
Which thread was that?

>>2941392
People are allowed to voice their opinion, they just arent allowed to do what /sat/ did and endlessly bitch and moan and tell everyone they dont like to leave to another thread on another board.
>>
>>2939524

Everyone in those pictures looks off.

First time I saw >>2939166 I thought "Hey girls, why the long faces?"

Then I realized it was a Timber harem picture
>>
>>2941470
/sat/. About 7 or 8 threads ago, maybe.
>>
>>2941470

>People are allowed to voice their opinion, they just arent allowed to do what /sat/ did and endlessly bitch and moan and tell everyone they dont like to leave to another thread on another board.

People got tired of rampant fetishposting.

I don't care for incest, but there were swaths of multiple threads where incest was the most talked about thing. Granted it wasn't as bad as the terrible two, it's a lot harder to filter out incest than it is two names.
>>
File: 1452056221505.png (191 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1452056221505.png
191 KB, 700x700
>>2942815
Ah, then it doesnt sound like me. Maybe I'll try my hand at it. Any suggestions for a scenario? I'll try to work it out that way.
>>
>>2942879
The one I'm thinking of had a straw poll that went on for a while and initially turned down the suggestion of parental incest. Not that I'd complain if that were included as well.

For them, I don't know.
If they're young, it could be done as innocent exploration. If nothing else, living among a nudist species with heat probably gives an early understanding of the concept of sex.
If they're older. Maybe it's a mixture of being outsiders against the world, with a mental aspect where their human brains can't find physical attraction in non-human faces, of which there's only three.
>>
>>2942780
>Harem
>Implying long term
Just looks like a birthday fuck to me
>>
>>2941085
This.
>>
>>2940962
Is this that Gravity Falls fan anime thing?
>>
>>2921317
Anyone know the artist's name?
>>
Griffon pussy
>>
>>2951926
unf
>>
>>2951926
Do you think the sphinxes like it up the ass?
>>
>>2952352
Their snatches are so tiny, so it's usually more convenient than long stretching sessions to prepare for vaginal.
>>
>>2952377
Because of a cat's flexibility, I often headcanon that sphinxes are basically human slinkies and would have no trouble getting spitroasted while they form a human bridge.
>>
File: 1454521144533 (1).png (351 KB, 1000x847) Image search: [Google]
1454521144533 (1).png
351 KB, 1000x847
Taking one shot story requests
>>
>>2960149
Candy becomes dads little anal thlut, just like mom.
>>
>>2960149
Pogo going down on Alex for the first time after she's super embarrassed about it in her typical angry way
>>
>>2952377
This calls into question how their moms even got knocked up by a human.
>>
>>2960149
Broil wants to hold hands with Glimmer, but Glimmer (being the spazz stick that she is) is awkwardly trying to avoid it... Because her hands smell "funny". Wink wink.
>>
>>2962862
>long stretching sessions to prepare for vaginal.
Or insemination with a q-tip dipped in cum, or cum leaked out their asses and into their itty bitty kitty snatches. That's what happened to Twist.
>>
>>2962925
How about something more sensible and say it was artificial semination via the guy's sperm? I know it's nagic and all, but still.
>>
>>2962967
>>2962925
>>2962862

Or, and hear me out here. Maybe a human penis is just the right size to fit snugly into a gryphon pussy to both pleasure and impregnate?
>>
>>2963026
What kind of nonsensical gibberish is that?
>>
>>2963026
Dude, full size big cats are tiny. Like, you'd be lucky to get a full finger in.
>>
>>2963085

But thats not counting magical talking chimera gyphons. They could still have small kitty pittys but it could still be the right size for a human
>>
>>2963142
Eh, whatever suits you.
Personally, I'll keep thinking of burds as little butt sluts.
>>
File: 1460154815987.png (756 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460154815987.png
756 KB, 960x1280
>>2963174
Butt sluts wit big bombshells
>>
>>2962925
I don't think they're that small.
>>
File: Garden.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Garden.jpg
175 KB, 1600x1600
>>2935658
>>2935599
Garden is tho. I think from Octopustavia
>>
>>2967319
She looks like she'd make a great one man orchestra.
>>
>>2967319
I-is that Dan?
>>
>>2967358
>Dan
Angry Dan? From that shitty series on youtube?

Could be.

Pic was done 2013/09/21 - http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/13598195/#13665496
Was named Garden, no reason was given... Nipples was the artist.
>>
I wanna play a game like the other thread.
>6
character/s
>9
fetish (please be nice)
>>
>>2967402
What sort of game?
>>
>>2968166
Also, if it's a story or art thing, Ariana and urethral sex.
>>
>>2967402
if char Laika
if fetish knifeplay
>>
you got the game !
>>2968166
>>2968183
this counts for Ariana
>>
>>2968277
Awesome. We need more stories about Ariana.
>>
>>2967402
shibari
>>
>>2962242
>At the gym, Alex and Pogo walk side by side and head directly towards the treadmills. Alex limbers up before getting on the track and starting it up. Pogo lags behind a bit and glances at her swaying butt before getting on himself.
>He looks over to her and smiles as she happens to look at him and nervously chuckles “What?” She asks as he slowly cranks up the speed
>”Nothing~” He teases before the two go back to jogging.
>After the warm up, and after wiping down the equipment, the two head over to the weights. Alex towels off before taking a swig of her water bottle and sets it down by the leg press.
>Getting into position she does a few test lifts before locking it in place, “Hey Pogo, mind loading me up?”
>”Yeah sure, how much?”
>”Lets start with 220.”
>”Ok.”
>He loads it up and gets into his spotting position as Alex begins. She paces herself as her legs bend in before pushing out. The whole time he admires her sleek, sensual form as sweat rolls down her legs and face. Beads of sweat pool into large beads on her stomach as she makes small grunts, and groans.
>Pogo gets into a less compromising position as he can feel a tent that’s going to be pitched. He breathes out and tries to fan himself but still has to get a good look at that gryphon camel toe.
>”Hey Pogo? You still there?” Alex grimaces as she continues her reps.
>”Huh? Yeah.”
>”You wanna help with situps after this?”
>”Uh, yeah, I guess.”
>”Cool.”

>Finsihed with the leg press, Alex secures it and sighs before getting up. Pogo wipes it down for her as she hydrates “Thanks Pogs.”
>”Don’t mention it.” He smiles as she heads over to a small empty corner and gets on her back. At her side, Pogo comes up and goes over to her paws and holds them down.
>Alex breathes in and exhales before starting her sit ups, Pogo can’t help but take in the situation as Alex works out.
>>
File: 1449301521738.png (821 KB, 1309x1573) Image search: [Google]
1449301521738.png
821 KB, 1309x1573
>>2968509
>He looks at her plump little butt and toned legs and begins to chub up, not being able to take it anymore he swallows his reservations and leans forward.
>Firmly holding down her legs with his arms, he heads straight for her honey pot and takes a lick from the bottom to the top, pressing on her clit before giving it a small flick.
>Alex lets out a gasped moan almost in pain as she quickly looks down to see Alex all up in her pie, “P.P.Pogo! Wh.what the fuck do you think you’re doing!?” She shout whispers as he looks up at her with an almost pathetic pout.
>”I’m sorry Alex, I just can’t help myself, you’re so beautiful.”
>”What is this a porno you moron?! G.get back up before somebody sees us!”
>Pogo sighs sadly as he begins to do what he’s told, but takes one last parting glance at her wonderful body and notices she’s almost drenching the floor. It was then his fathers words echoed in his head, (“Sometimes a girl needs to be lead to get anywhere with her. You can’t do that by always listening to her, just be confident, and be nice, but don’t be a push over.”)
>He nods to himself and tries his best to be cool, and confident as he smiles to Alex “T.this is a really quiet place, w.we’ll be fine.” He states before slowing going back down on her.
>He repeatedly laps up her juices running down her womanhood, swallowing down the tangy flavors of sweat, and vaginal fluids. It wetly smacks as he finds himself going in deeper, and deeper, running his tongue along her walls while sucking and rubbing her folds together.
>Alex presses her legs together and curls into herself almost in pain as she scrapes the ground with her claws. “Pogo, p.please stop. I’m..I’m gonna...”
>With the flood gates opened, she lets out an aroused moan as she ejaculates onto the floor, and on his face.
>>
File: 1458262640685.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1458262640685.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>2968520
>Pogo laughs a bit as he cleans his face a bit, “Sounds like you liked that.” He comments going back to licking her pussy. This time he simply cleans her up with his tongue before drying it clean with a towel. Alex rolls over and picks herself before avoiding his gaze and walks to the showers as he smiles and waves “Same time tomorrow?!”
>Today was a day at the gym.
>>
File: My body is ready.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
My body is ready.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>2968534
Muh dick. Do you put your stories in pastebins?
>>
>>2968601
Nah, but I guess its time I make one. Probably will do that later tonight.
>>
>>2968509
>>2968520
>>2968534
>tfw reading this in between sets at the gym

Good stuff Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2245x3094) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2245x3094
what happened to Daddy's Royal Cocksocks?
>>
>>2970663
I don't think Dagger would like being the cocksock of someone she isn't related to. She's in her twenties anyway, much too old to be a cocksock.
>>
>>2970822
she's in the royal guard training, right? does she get any sexual urges while out for training?
>>
>>2970822
I agree. I think she'd rather have a nice equal FWB relationship with "uncle Anon".
>>
>>2970663
>that sadistic smile on Venus
>>
>>2970934
No, police force, I think. There are some stories of her as a cadet back at the academy.
>>
>>2971294
i didn't know there were stories!
when I started drawing her, there was just one picture in the drop box, and nothing else was around.
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1244x2823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1244x2823
I really like dagger. more r34?
>>
>>2970822
>>2971229
I don't know, maybe Fem is part of Shining's herd. So Anon really is her uncle.
>>
>>2972183
I just pictured they Dagger's mom and Shining had a failed relationship and broke it off before she knew she was pregnant. So I wouldn't inagine they'd see each other.
>>
>>2972183
I dunno about herd, but it makes sense that Femanon (Dagger's mother) could have come to Equestria with her brother and after she got together with Shining he gets to live in the palace where he gets to spend all day drinking beer, playing video games. Dagger always looked up to him when she was a kid (in no small part because he's the only one who actually had time to hang out with her most of the time) and grew up playing video games with him a lot.
>>
So, anyone wanna discuss Ariana? What age do you think would be the prime time to satisfy a Giantess fetish with her, without her urethra being the only hole you could satisfyingly fuck.
>>
>>2977446
She was like, 4 feet tall as a baby.
So maybe like 7 or 8.

Of course, maybe she's supremely tight, or she's got a well trained clench. Even if she wasn't very snug, her hot, plush insides may still do a great job of getting you off, and there's always her mouth.

For her pleasure, well, she's a tease slut who enjoys being denied orgasm. Even as a full grown, 30 foot woman, daddy knows her body well enough give her just enough stimulation to keep her wonderfully on edge without going over.
>>
/sad/ people, where you at?
>>
>>2982483
I was about to post whether or not drake penises are growers and not showers. I basically think that they don't have any balls and that they have a genital slit that stores their penis, but it's always out and always in a semi-erect state since dragon penises don't typically go flaccid.
>>
>>2982688
You mean no visible balls, right? No balls means no babies.
>>
>>2982746
No, that's still possible. Their testicles would be inside their bodies.
>>
>>2982798
That's what I meant by not visible.
>>
>>2885960
Panties.
>>
>>2977446
I'm sure fucking her would be pleasurable even when she's full grown, you'd just have to literally go balls deep inside her.

>>2977562
>or she's got a well trained clench
And this. I imagine she's been practicing it a lot so she can satisfy daddy and any future non-giant partners.
>>
>>2977446
Come to think of it, how does goat pussy even work/look?
Anyone know?
Do they have great muscle control like mares?
>>
File: tumblr_nq6r08bCS31si99i2o1_1280.jpg (823 KB, 1280x1893) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq6r08bCS31si99i2o1_1280.jpg
823 KB, 1280x1893
>>2985318
Surprisingly human. Clit isn't usually as pronounced in real life, but otherwise a fairly accurate image.
>>
File: 1438486357280.jpg (68 KB, 700x501) Image search: [Google]
1438486357280.jpg
68 KB, 700x501
>>2987414
Damn, right down the smack bang centre of the uncanny valley.
>>
>>2985318
What goat pussy?
Who the hell is Ariana's mom or dad?
>>
>>2987938
An unnamed female arimaspi.
>>
>>2987938
>>>/mlp/27420003
>>
File: The Creation of Ariana.jpg (399 KB, 1783x1855) Image search: [Google]
The Creation of Ariana.jpg
399 KB, 1783x1855
>>2987938
Arimaspi, chimera, draconequi.
Dem goat gals are the best.
>>
File: Satyr - Hope 23.jpg (129 KB, 793x1120) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Hope 23.jpg
129 KB, 793x1120
>>
>>2993617
Looks more like Cider than Hope. Also top fucking unf
>>
>>2994415
Would you give satyr a creamy breakfast before school every morning?
>>
Pregnant daughteru's need a lot of love and attention. Don't leave your daughterus alone to risk wandering onto page 10 because you weren't there.
>>
>>2993617
Now that's super hot. Always love Fuchs' work. (Even the furry stuff). Has she ever specified her favorite?
>>
Is Bucky older or younger than Cider?
>>
>>3006042
I wanna say Cider is the oldest, followed by Bucky, followed by Utah. Strangely Bucky being the oldest makes more sense to me though and I have no idea why.
>>
>>3006829
Who is Bucky?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1000x1000
>>3006855
This lazy fuck.
>>
>>3001830
>Tfw my story inspired that drawing
Fuchs honored me that day.
>>
>>3008704
Which story was it?
>>
>>3010578
http://pastebin.com/uEU0a4b

It wasn't even lewd, it was mostly SoL but under the verse that Hope and Alex were sisters. Spoilers most of the story leans towards Alex and Kimmy/Mera was gender bent to be male.
>>
Lewd of Muddle when?
>>
>>3015888
I want lewd of slobby geek fem-Muddle.
>>
>>3015888
>>3016149
What do you anons want to see? Just curious
>>
>>3016712
If it were me, I'd say Muddle blowing a huge load from an onahole. But FemMuddle Anon probably has his own ideas.
>>
>>3016712
Fem-Muddle with her legs spread wide on her office chair, dildoing herself while watching porn on the computer, her desk littered with tissues and old piss-bottles.
>>
File: 465_original.png (1 MB, 1447x965) Image search: [Google]
465_original.png
1 MB, 1447x965
>>3016712
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 825x2199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 825x2199
>be ariana
>only 15, __ tall already
>most colts ignore and show no interest in, but puberty showed up anyway.
>differing cultures between ponies and arimaspi drastic enough to be separate worlds.
>kids have literally run away from any offer of friendship
>urges still linger within
>form a plan
>budding stallion gets anonymous note asking to meet behind the school after the last bell
>doesnt suspect, heads out
>doesnt find anyone, suddenly blacks out
>wakes up to ari, freak out
>she tries to calm him, no avail
>fits him with a snug gag, and he quiets down at the threat
>she carefully straddles him, he can't help popping a boner at her warmth
>tries fucking at first
>he is enjoying it, her velvet insides making up for looseness.
>she can't enjoy it enough, switches to grinding her clit against his cock
>finally her pleasure grows, trying to deliver more pleasure but not kill the tiny stallion.
>all at once it washes over her, fluids dripping into him as she lifts herself up.
>he passes out, shooting his own load on her inner thigh and his own stomach, mumbling pleased sounds
--
>he wakes up clean and safe behind the school, hours later
>>
>>3017259
Pretty hot
>>
>>3017259
Turnsmeoff/10
>>
>>3017259
very open to critique!
I wanna be /sad/'s writeslut pls
>>
>>3017259
A bit lacking in detail.
Reads more like a summary than a full story.

It's great that you make an effort though. We really do need writefags. Keep writing.
>>
Hey, anyone know what happened to /d/ or Vagabond?
>>
>>3018725
/d/ was at some con last week, did he die on the way back?
>>
>>3018725
I know /d/ said he'd be at a con, but who's Vagabond? Have they posted in /sad/?
>>
>>3019055
The person who has been drawing sad looking Broil and Simmer, as well as that new cat.
>>
>>2963353
>>3019128
?
>>
are there any other fetish artists other than /d/?
>>
Taking one shot story requests!!

>>3019128
That guy has a name? I didn't know that.

I hope /d/ comes back soon though. We need the content providers.

>>3017705
You're gonna have to compete with me noob! Also, I liked your story but like the other anon said, it reads more like a prompt than a story. Still, Rome wasn't built in a day so keep practicing!
>>
>>3020103
Gumdrop wants to be daddy's cocksock, Anon tries to become as comfortable with fucking his little girl as Equestrian culture is with it.
>>
>>3019249
We had another sphinx (with massive tits too, nice)? What's her name?
>>
>>3021747
jade?
>>
File: image.png (751 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
751 KB, 960x1280
>>3021942
I fucking saved the picture but didn't post it.
>>
File: image.png (603 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
603 KB, 960x1280
>>3022016
or this
>>
>>3022089
>>3022016
Nice hips. Who's the one in the sweater? I'm assuming that Jade is Greta's child, right?
>>
>>3022260
sweaterchild is noelle, Natalya satyr?
>>
>>3022089
Jeez, she got some big "tendies".
>>
File: 1445409539336.png (389 KB, 1284x1528) Image search: [Google]
1445409539336.png
389 KB, 1284x1528
You know what we need?

That's right, a picture of half-sisters Lewdzu and Murmur venting their frustrations at one another via a heated lesbian makeout session while angrily insulting the other every time they break to catch their breath.

>"Daddy was right, that outfit does make you look like a cheap skank."
"You're one to talk. At least I don't get men trying to buy sex from me while walking down the street."
>"Slut!"
"Bitch!"

Meanwhile at the other end of the sofa, Anon's still trying to make it passed page four of the morning newspaper.
>>
File: 1433520377431.jpg (27 KB, 210x341) Image search: [Google]
1433520377431.jpg
27 KB, 210x341
>>3027902
http://en.inkei.net/oral/s/Yuzu!Murmur!20160523
>>
>>3027902

It's a living nightmare raising two teenage daughters.

>"When daddy cuddles you he's thinking of me."
"You tramp! What's that perfume you're wearing, Eau de Cumdumpster? You smell like a public toilet."
>"Hmm, cute. Why don't you go play with that little friend of yours, Mistake? Maybe she can teach you how to grow a personality while daddy and I have a little fun together."
>>
>>3027902
Why not have them fighting over who can give daddy the best orgasms?
>>
who are the top fetishy satyr?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.