[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satyr Abomination Thread #168: Summer Vacation Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: 1456634559999.png (244 KB, 886x679) Image search: [Google]
1456634559999.png
244 KB, 886x679
Previous thread >>27319609

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5 (embed) (embed)
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq (embed) (embed)
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq (embed) (embed)
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
EARTH PONIES GO HOME!
>>
>>27402690
mega unf
>>
File: fkcCmyo.png (57 KB, 924x581) Image search: [Google]
fkcCmyo.png
57 KB, 924x581
>>27402771
You should see the last one. She rides him hard. She was in heat
>>
>>27402782
I know. I saw the imgur album when it was posted in /sad/.
>>
>>27402782
Is there any stuff between her and Garret?
>>
>>27403074
Like 1 or 2 pics if I recall correctly, but I'd have to dig deep in my collection to find em.

Those two need more love
>>
File: 742889.jpg (463 KB, 1800x1600) Image search: [Google]
742889.jpg
463 KB, 1800x1600
>>
Are there any pics of satyrs eating food?
>>
>>27403409
There's one of Emma eating Pocky, if that counts.
>>
>>27403958
Eating what now?
>>
>>27403409
Several of laughing satyrs eating fruit salad.
>>
>>27404379
Pocky! A Japanese snack, it's like little straw shaped biscuit cookies with chocolate coated tips.
>>
>>27404379
Some kind of weeb thing.
>>
File: 700741.png (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
700741.png
43 KB, 500x500
>>
>>27404880
I'd fuck Thistle, to be perfectly honest. She's cute and would be adorable to pick up and carry around and blow raspberries on her stomach.
>>
>>27404942
>I'd fuck Thistle, to be perfectly honest.
Me too, Anon.
>>
>>27404946
Undoubtedly my favorite drake next to Muddle.
>>
>>27404982
>"Thistle, can you not eat rubies in the bed again? They always stab into my back whenever you want to be on top."
>>
File: 1459349491331.jpg (842 KB, 1477x1876) Image search: [Google]
1459349491331.jpg
842 KB, 1477x1876
CUTEST COUPLE
>>
>>27405200
I want Muddle and Rory unexpectedly get tied with Presto and Melody for "cutest couple" at their school. It's a big deal since Rory and Thistle would be considered freshman while Melody and Presto would be the power couple that everyone at school has been rooting for ever since their own freshman years.
>>
>>27405245
I meant Rory and Thistle.
>>
>>27402686
Damn, I would do that! Any green on this cutie?
>>
>>27405293
A bit, it's sporadic at best. Look in the archives in OP post and search Laika.
>>
File: 1450068197163.png (283 KB, 1437x846) Image search: [Google]
1450068197163.png
283 KB, 1437x846
>>27405293
That's Laika. Originally from Anon and a FemDDog, but a few anons have headcanons of her being from a femanon and the three DDogs in the show.

I wrote a few for her on pastebin.com/u/morning.

D-tech did two too (http://pastebin.com/u/d-tech), as a coneected story. There's also this http://pastebin.com/cNLqminv.

I know a few other guys have written some stuff about her, but I can't remember where it's pasted, as it isn't in the archive, and I'm riggity-wrecked right now.
>>
>>27402686
that is not just bad anatomy, it illustrates WHY it's bad anatomy. i hope people learn from this because animaleggedthings are cool
>>
>>27405404
Yes. Yes they are.
>>
>>27405344
>Anon and femdog
You mean femAnon and those three diamond dogs? Least that's how I remember her coming about.
>>
>>27405494
No, he's right, originally Laika was the daughter of an OC diamond dog female named Red. She had speech problems, but worked through them.
>>
>>27405519
Huh, weird. I always remember discussion about her being with her "three dads" trying to teach her things, but doing it wrong.
>>
File: 837621.png (175 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
837621.png
175 KB, 1500x1100
>>
Which satyrs would go on a double date with each other?
>>
File: Laika2.jpg (687 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
Laika2.jpg
687 KB, 1000x773
>>27405539
I started the whole headcanon of her having three dads, I kind of went in not knowing much about her so I imagined she was the child of one of the diamond dogs, and then thought it would be funny if they all thought they were her dad, and Femnon would just let them each belive that since they all didnt try killing each other and all loved Laika deeply.

I never liked the idea of going to such great lengths to have Anon be the dad of every satyr ever, even in some cases changing the gender of already established male characters to let them be bred. Plus I dont want everyone to be a copy and paste version of each other so every satyr having anon as a father gets boring, I try to have variety and unusual back stories to try and break em from that mold.
>>
>>27406694
Dynamo and Tonbo with Icarus and Stormwalker
>>
File: 1076343.jpg (547 KB, 1000x813) Image search: [Google]
1076343.jpg
547 KB, 1000x813
>>
>>27407742
>>27403074

There we go, I knew there was one.
>>
File: image.png (199 KB, 976x908) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199 KB, 976x908
>>27406787

>Plus I dont want everyone to be a copy and paste version of each other so every satyr having anon as a father gets boring

That's why I like to give the human's names, even if they're just something basic.
>>
>>27407803
Nah, you could have Anon's distinct enough without giving them names. Fizzle Femanon is black and French.
>>
>>27407836
>Implying
All headcanons. I have her as a Hawaiin.
>>
>>27406787
>That point about Anon
Agreed. Really pisses me off when shit like that happens; even if it's for Jukes.
>>
>>27406787
What if it was just a different diamond dog instead of the brigands we saw?
>>
File: image.png (645 KB, 1739x1543) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645 KB, 1739x1543
>>27407836

I don't like the human parents just being nameless inserts. I like to have at least a name along with a few traits to go along with them as characters. Plus it makes it easier and more organic when someone is talking to them to use their actual name instead of a nick/pet name, Anon, or some variation thereof.
>>
>>27407924
It could be, but then thats just kind of veering towards OC territory. Like making an edgy Alicorn Satyr and saying it was some different Alicorn since those can now just be made for outstanding ability.

I always thought the point of Satyr was making what if babies of established characters. So I always give satyr back stories with those criteria. But everything is viable, its just not my cup of tea
>>
>>27407886
I don't think they're Hawaiian, but I'd kill to see Broil in a grass skirt and lei.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 700x700
>>27408055

The only true OC Satyrs I like are those with pony parents that are related to /mlp/.

See Sweet Dreams
>>
>>27408308
>Headcanons
Whole point of >>27407886
>>
File: 1458282560015.png (762 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458282560015.png
762 KB, 960x1280
>Satyr throws a party for ____, but Satyr does _____ and ____, so now they're _____
>>27408399
I'd love to peruse the Safe Haven threads to get more material to right about this precious sugar cube. Love me some Sweet Dreams.
>>
>>27408757
Satyr throws a party for THEIR LITTLE SIBLING, but Satyr does OLDER SIBLING "BULLY" and EMBARRASSES THEIR SIBLING, so now they're UPSET THAT THEIR LITTLE SIBLING IS SUPER MAD AT THEM.
>>
>>27408787
>Darcy helps plan Gala's quince
>Gets everything almost perfect
>Then starts to get choked up and starts to spill embarrassing secrets about her sister's childhood
>Gala gets all mad and in ticked off at Darcy while she remains unaware of the reason for the whole party
>>
https://youtu.be/O-BmYi4Ie5M
Is it bad whenever I think of this song, I think of the older babysitting female satyrs cooly seducing the younger satyrs under the guise of night to quench their boy lust?
>>
>>27405494
Nope. The first time I wrote Laika was back when the threads focused a lot more on single satyr stories, where the main point would tend to either be incest or family feels. As I'm a guy, and there are no girls on the internet, I wrote the viewpoint character as male.
Not to say that I couldn't have written the first story as a femanon - it's Anon throwing a stick for Laika in the park. That really doesn't need to be Mananon.

>>27406787
I can completely see your reasoning, especially when stories look a lot at interaction between satyrs, which the thread drifted towards for quite a while.

>>27407924
It was originally "Red", who I based off a character that we saw a glimpse of in one of Raritan's stories, Prison Bitch. It never got past chapter one though.
>>
>>27408889
And THAT is why she decided to focus on the business side of the family. It kept her far FAR away from Darcy and kept her busy; meaning she had an excuse to ignore her BITCH of a sister! I'm sure if they just talked it out like adults, Gala would forgive her, but Darcy still treats her like a fucking kid. All bad mouthy, mocking, and making jokes at her expense. She sees it as playful fun, Gala sees it as her being a bully.
>>
>>27407803
Naming Anon is the epitome of autism. Don't go there.
>>
>>27409737
There is nothing wrong with giving the humans faces and names. In a satyrverse where there are many humans and satyrs in Equestria, the satyrs' human parents can't all be green, faceless aliens in suits who are all called Anon. Unless you're going for comedy.

Let's say you're writing a story where more than five of some of the satyrs' human parents are in the same area, what would you call them all if they're talking to each other?
>>
>>27409974
Not humans, no, but the protagonist should always be Anon. If you have other human OCs that have names, that's okay I guess, although I can't see there being much need of named human OCs in most AiE type stories.
>>
>>27409974
>the satyrs' human parents can't all be green, faceless aliens in suits who are all called Anon
In most cases you could just avoid naming them and refer to them as X's mom/dad/uncle/whatever.
>>
>>27410047
Or non-human parent's husband/wife
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 825x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 825x825
>>27410047
>>27410091

I was more so thinking about spouses talking to each other, or a Satyr talking to a human than anything. When talking to someone you don't always use nicknames or pet names of whatever: you use their actual name.

It might end up with a name being dropped three to five times in a dozen stories, but referring to someone by "X's mom/dad/husband/wife/whatever," doesn't always sound natural in conversation or in text.
>>
>>27410038
>but the protagonist should always be Anon
I agree with you on that, if the protagonist is a human. But what if the protagonist is a satyr or a pony?
>>
>>27410265
In that case, anything goes.
>>
>>27410115
In most cases, characters that far removed from the story wouldn't and probably shouldn't have any significant dialogue. Especially not with each other.
>>
>>27410115
This isn't meant to sound inflammatory.

This is the satyr thread, for stories about satyrs. Sometimes, we like to write stories about Anon and his child abomination. Sometimes we like to write about p0ne and her child abomination.

We now sometimes write about two different abominations interacting with each other, and have on a few occaisions written about the offspring of this (my opinions on this I'll leave out).

Stories that focus on Anon/p0newife? Those should either go in the Marital difficulties, AiE, or RGRE threads. They can fit in here, but they wouldn't by default belong, unless the argument was about the kids in some way.

Stories that focus on p0neI and p0neII talking to each other?
I don't know, but probably not here unless abominations dominate the discussion between the two. Maybe Twilight talking with Cheerilee about Glimmer and the difficulties that she faces. Maybe Rumble and Scootaloo at the support group for Ace&Tonbo survivors.

The same can be said for Anon and Anon. They don't tend to fit here, unless the focus is on the story between the two. And as these threads tend to green, and therefore second person, that's fine. A conversation between two or so people doesn't have to have their names sprinkled through it, and we can infer through the text (if well written) who they are horsemarried to:
>"Hey Anon, how's Moondancer?"
"She's sorting the library, I couldn't be around... I'd get dragged in!"
>"But she does it every week! Why did you marry the nerd?"
"Her gag reflex is defective, and she's desperate to earn some love"

IF the person is only present through the speech (IE - did you hear about so and so?), then have one person not know them (IE - did you here about Moondancer's husband?), and it can work that way.

Naming the Anons is one step closer to autism.
>>
I'm bored and I want to do something, but I'm indecisive as fuck, so I'll let a roll pick for me.
>1
finish and old drawing
>2
redraw a drunken doodle at higher quality
>3
draw a satyr I've never drawn before
>4
draw a satyr that has very little art
>5
take a request
>6
take a lewd request
>7
play vidya
>8
go outside and do something
>9
watch tv/movies
>even dubs
draw a comic of a short green
>odd dubs
draw a comic of a short lewd green
>trips
comic from scratch
>quads
lewd comic from scratch
>quints and above
transcend into godhood
>>
>>27410325
I just realized I didn't do one for a roll of 0
Anyway, taking a request I guess.
>>
>>27410325
>>27410329

Alex in the gym on new years day with all the NYRfags
>>
>>27410325
A picture of feather heart
>>
>>27410329
Ariana accidentally sits on Anon while he's taking a nap in the couch.
>>
>>27410338
I'll do this one since I sort of already said I would a few days ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1515x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1515x867
>>27410318

>This isn't meant to sound inflammatory
>Naming the Anons is one step closer to autism.

Firstly, that's pretty contradictory.

Second, I'm not dealing with Anons, I'm dealing with actual human beings.

Is it so wrong that I prefer humans having goddamn names as opposed to being nameless inserts? Like I said, you wouldn't even need an entire hand to count the name drops in a dozen stories, but I still like to have something to fall back on to give them some sort of identity other than "nameless cunt #X." Characters who appear in two paragraphs I can understand being nameless, but characters who would appear throughout multiple stories (human parents) would have their name mentioned at least once due to enough exposure.

When reading anything here, as soon as I get to "Anon," I remember I'm reading about a self insert for the sake of wish fulfillment. You might as use "[insert your name here]," for all intents and purposes at that point save for the fact it's longer to type out. I realize where I am when saying this, but how is that better than having named humans?
>>
>>27410500
AiE stories typically focus on one or a few characters. Usually Anon and his waifu, or in the context of this thread, satyr kids.
Brevity is greentext's greatest strength. Interactions between a small number of tight knit characters is one of the areas in which it excels.

If it actually comes to a point where you have two characters so distantly removed from the story conversing with each other, it's probably already derailed to the point where you might as well turn it into a "fic" and post it on Fimfiction.
>>
>>27410500
The point is Anon wasn't originally supposed to be a character - he was a blank slate that the audience could project onto, as the stories were second person.
Over time, he needed some characteristics in a story, he couldn't just be a vehicle for the viewpoint. So the character Anon started becoming a gestalt of the anonymous posters here, hence the foul language, stupid puns, and generally aggressive behaviour.

This led to Anon being a character, but a bit more flexible, rather than the full character we see in those stories. And then we added things to him - so in PeteQ's recent story Anon is a cook; In LaP's stuff, a gymbro; in SiM, a BDSM enthusaist. But a lot of the time the rest of the character is pretty damn similar.

It's fine that you want to give a human name to Anon, and I'm probably not going to ignore your story posts because you talk about David and Barack and Keqiang. But as>>27410552 says, the point of this thread isn't the Anons, it's the satyr kids. Due to the very format that so many stories are told in here, you can't have a conversation with five characters not get confusing, unless you start using a script style format, which people hated when it was the habit, or multiple >s, which looks silly when you have to many.

>>This isn't meant to sound inflammatory
>>Naming the Anons is one step closer to autism

Naming the Anons is often a warning sign of writing that would fit different places than 4chan. When Anon has a name, they will also often have a large (and relevant backstory), usually involving the army, and making guns. This isn't always the case, but it often is.
This will be explained to the p0nes, and will often have at least one of them fainting whilst Anon expounds on the evils of war (but not as evil as whatever Hellholeistan he was deployed to) to the M6.
There will be lip-service to whatever general the story is posted in, but only token.
And then the story will fizzle when nobody cares about this special snowflake.
>>
File: Feather Heart WIP.png (277 KB, 870x874) Image search: [Google]
Feather Heart WIP.png
277 KB, 870x874
>>27410338
How is this hairstyle?
>>
>>27410552

Maybe that's where my thought process is different, but I'm not a one shot kind of person, I prefer stuff fitting into an overarching story. Sure there would be single stories where there's only one "chapter," but they're only a part of a longer continuity.

So if I write a few stories about Glimmer, if her dad has enough exposure he might get named eventually. It might only be brought up twice after everything is said and done, but he would still canonically have a name.

Plus I like Satyrs with human fathers to have last and even middle names. I might even make a few with human mothers have some sort of last name based on the pony father Ambrosia's last name would be "Burn," or "Burns," for sake of example.
>>
>>27410631
I'm not sure about everyone else, but I like it
>>
>>27410623

>When Anon has a name, they will also often have a large (and relevant backstory), usually involving the army, and making guns.

The only backstory I would have had for the humans would be "they did X before they got to Equestria," and "before they got there, X happened," expanding on it if needed Radiance/Dawn's dad was CIA for sake of example. Though that could have been me unconsciously Baneposting. But that is pretty much the only "special snowflake," backstory I had.

>>27410631

Her eyes look a little off but maybe that's just me.
>>
>>27410660
Everyone is baneposting, we just don't realize it yet.
>>
>>27410631
Thats pretty cute.
>>
>>27410660
>>When Anon has a name, they will also often have a large (and relevant backstory), usually involving the army, and making guns.
>The only backstory I would have had for the humans would be "they did X before they got to Equestria," and "before they got there, X happened," expanding on it if needed Radiance/Dawn's dad was CIA for sake of example. Though that could have been me unconsciously Baneposting. But that is pretty much the only "special snowflake," backstory I had.
And that's cool. I'd like to read CIAnon in Equestria, especially if he's linked with bestp0ne.

If you're confident in your writing, I say go for it. The problem is when you start then adding stuff like "oh, and he was a trained pilot for the CIA which is fine, also a master of disguise would be fine by itself, killed fifty assassins by himself pushing it a little, and is a trained doctor, ski instructor, chef, and aeroplane engineer too". Although that could work for a parody style fic. which is a trap that a lot of new writers fall into, and the Dr Who writers did too with K9 - just adding whatever is needed as they go along.

I'm perfectly willing to be proven wrong on this, and would be glad of it.

But I'm not expecting to.

Also, >>27410552 again. The human characters shouldn't be the main part of the story.
>>
>>27410636
Personally, I don't like the idea of Anons having names.

>>27410666
Thanks, satan.
>>
>>27410631
The only thing that seems to be odd is her hand.
>>
As a random thread hopper, I can't really comment on the nature of the greens that are within this thread. However, as a writefag, having multiple characters just because is a terrible idea. Let's say you have do give a name to Anon, while now you have NotAnon Phil, with his waifu, and his satyr. This is a simple thing to write, as you have three characters who are all plot relevant. But lets add NotAnon Bob, his waifu, and his 2 satyrs. Now you have more characters to make plot relevant, this is much harder to do than just having to write for three, and it only gets harder from there each time you add more. You don't want to have a crap ton of characters who do nothing to the story, and are largely ignored anyways.

Anyways that's just my two cents on the matter, I mostly came in here to see who was in OP picture, and then I saw " Marital difficulties", and that got a chuckle outta me. (Marital Problems is the main thread I writefag for)
>>
>>27410660
>Her eyes look a little off
Care to elaborate? I'm not trying to sound like an asshole. I appreciate anons "proofing" my art because I obviously appreciate other people's viewpoints since I can only see my art through my eyes.

>>27410724
Well, it is a work in progress.
>>
File: Laika.png (196 KB, 366x792) Image search: [Google]
Laika.png
196 KB, 366x792
>>27410727
>OP picture
Laika a qt
>>
>>27410623
>When Anon has a name, they will also often have a large (and relevant backstory)

It's kind of like when a game that's supposed to be an RPG has a predefined voiced main character with a background story.
Extremely detrimental to immersion.
>>
File: image.png (193 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 666x1000
>>27410665

I looked at a story I had written and realized I was subconsciously Baneposting during it.

>>27410694

I really didn't have anything in mind for him except for "he made the guards useful." Fuck maybe have him more of a pencil pusher instead of a knockoff James Bond.

I only used him as an example as he would be one of the most prominent humans due to exposure, but he's still a minor character in the grand scheme of things.

>>27410727

I still have humans as either minor or background characters to varying degrees. If they get named they get named, but they're not going to be the focus of a story and they might rarely interact more than a few paragraphs.

>>27410732

Could be the angle, but it looks like she has a slight case of wall eyes, or that her left eye looks wider than her right.
>>
>>27410749
>>27410749
I could not get over that in Fallout 4. I still liked it, but damn, it was distracting.
>>27410755
I would love to see this story now.
>>
>>27410755
>rarely interact more than a few paragraphs
then why do they need a name?
>>
>>27410778

"You're a big pony."
>For you.

>>27410795

Like I said previously, if they get enough attention a name will eventually be said. I'm not going to name all of the humans, just the ones who have enough exposure.

The focus would be the Satyrs, but when the parents do interact long enough it would be nice to have a name to not get lost in the conversation, or even when interacting with Satyrs who aren't their own.
>>
File: Feather Heart WIP.png (305 KB, 791x906) Image search: [Google]
Feather Heart WIP.png
305 KB, 791x906
>>27410755
It is at an angle, but I think the problem was I made the lines too thick on her right eye. Does this look better?
>>
>>27410755
Okay that sounds better, but there is still problems even if you write them as minor story fluff.

1)Chances are you're going to bring a minor character back, now how do you make the reader remember who they are, what they look like, and at this moment, why are relevant to the story now.

2)By giving a character a name, you have to put a face on them, so the reader knows that they aren't just part of the background. This gets significantly harder the more names you give to minor characters, as now names are just being thrown around like crazy, and the reader has to remember every single minor character just to fully understand the conversation.

Now I'm not saying you can't fix these problems, I'm just giving you a heads up so you don't bite off more than you can chew.
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1220x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1220x852
>>27410829

That looks a lot better.

>>27410833

I was going to keep the descriptions fairly basic (hair/eye color, height, build, unique features) so they're not all that hard to describe or even give half sentence of a description. I would also usually tie them in with their Satyr or their spouse when bringing them back. Then if I want to have them by themselves a short time later (for whatever reason) it's easier to make a callback to them.

This is a good discussion but I'm wondering if it might be better in the writefag thread or not, just because we're getting into a tangent here.

I do appreciate the input though.
>>
File: Feather Heart WIP.png (122 KB, 716x894) Image search: [Google]
Feather Heart WIP.png
122 KB, 716x894
>>27410829
I guess I'll take that as a yes?

Anywho, anyone still around to let me know if the proportions are OK? She's far from finished, I'm just wondering about leg length, thickness, etc.
>>
>>27410920
Shouldn't her thighs be a bit thicker? She is half buffalo after all.
>>
>>27410930
I figured anons wanted her to have a "dfc" and be very nimble? I was just going with that body type.
>>
>>27410937
>>27410930
>>27410920

Well it could work. She looks great so far. I may even do a story about her. Whats her name?
>>
>>27410937
Yeah, she's just perfect for me. Besides, her mom was the smallest buffalo in that show (that did sick somersaults over the ponies), so it'd make sense her daughter would be too.
>>
>>27410958
Feather Heart
>>
>>27410958
That's Feather Heart, Little Strong Heart's satyr.

>>27410960
I think her mom was just still a child. Adult buffalo have little to no sexual dimorphism. In other words, the boys and girls look the same till you're staring at their dangley bits.
>>
>>27410937
I'm okay with DFC, just figured she would have a bit stronger hips. You're the boss though.
>>
>>27410970
Well I know some people wanted to ship her with Utah, so maybe her being a bit more thin could work. Especially since his current GF is a hip goddess
>>
File: FH ears.png (583 KB, 1242x887) Image search: [Google]
FH ears.png
583 KB, 1242x887
>>27410960
What about her ears? Should she be like Kimmy/Mera and Petunia with the animal ears, or just stick with human ears?
>>
>>27410989
Looks a little off with her animal ears. I say it keep with human ears.
>>
>>27410989

Human ears look better.
>>
>>27410989
I have no strong feelings one way or the other. The animal ears are cute, but they look like they may need to go up a hair.
>>
File: 1457974182731.png (58 KB, 872x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457974182731.png
58 KB, 872x1000
>>27410970
Maybe she's a nimble DFC for the most part since it's possible she's a late bloomer, but then puberty hits and she gets a groth spurt, hips and thighs as big as buffalo muscle can nake it (alongside some extra padding for the boobage). Maybe some horns too if females have them.
>>
>>27410989
animal ears a qt
>>
I had a dream where /d/non lived near me.
>>
>>27411032
This. They do look a bit far down.
>>
>>27411036
unf
>>
>>27411047
Are you okay, Anon?
>>
>>27411047
Was /d/non a girl?
>>
>>27411427
Yes. A cute one at that.

>>27411095
Woke up kind of disappointed but other than that im ok.
>>
>>27411427
every drawfriend is a girl, anon. you didn't know that?
>>
>>27411444
even DJ?
>>
>>27411441
If /d/non is a cute grill I want pics.
>>
>>27410989
How about slightly pointy human ears, like a combination of those two ears? Or does that just sound weird?
>>
>>27403286
When are we getting that satyr RPG we were promised?
>>
>>27411728
Eh, I say leave elf ears to the more magical Equestrians like unicorns and dragons.
>>
>>27411738

I prefer horns on Unicorn/Alicorn Satyrs but that's just me.
>>
File: selfie.png (106 KB, 510x574) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
106 KB, 510x574
>>27411450
No, you didn't hear? Previous anons discovered my secret identity. I'm a master marksman who's best friends with an infamous thief

Sorry for the delay, I went to lunch with my brother. Coloring now. I just need to find a good skin tone for her...
>>
File: 1440548193904 (1).jpg (1 MB, 1497x2285) Image search: [Google]
1440548193904 (1).jpg
1 MB, 1497x2285
>>27411771
You could use this as a reference
>>
>>27411771

>just need to find a good skin tone for her...

>inb4 John Redcorn colored skin
>>
File: skin test.png (261 KB, 732x811) Image search: [Google]
skin test.png
261 KB, 732x811
Help a color blind guy out: Good skin tone?

>>27411828
I was going to, but the overall color seemed dark to me. Plus there are few flat areas for me to use the eyedropper tool, lol
>>
>>27411839
Seems good to me
>>
File: 7295811_orig.jpg (206 KB, 867x584) Image search: [Google]
7295811_orig.jpg
206 KB, 867x584
>>27411839
It's fine. If you don't like it, you can make it a bit darker.
>>
>>27411839
Looks good to me.
>>
>>27411839
>Tan lines

Top unf~ also, her skin looks good.
>>
>>27412142
Tan lines make me hard.
>>
File: Feather Heart.png (787 KB, 1599x1849) Image search: [Google]
Feather Heart.png
787 KB, 1599x1849
So I assume there will be a love triangle between FH, Utah, and Petunia?
>>
>>27412282
Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on each person's headcanon.
>>
>>27412282
Not for me personally.
>>
>>27412331
>>27412331
Being a fan of Tenchi Muyo, I was hoping for a Ryoko/Ayeka rivalry between the girls...
>>
>>27412395
I have no idea what that means
>>
>>27412282
I imagine that Petunia was Utah's first girlfriend when he was still young, and Feather Heart was a really good friend he often hung out with whenever he visited his cousin. But when he got older and realised that he wanted to travel the world as an adult, he started thinking about his current relationship. Petunia just wanted a calm life, while Feather Heart's heart was burning for adventures.
In the end, Utah and Petunia broke up, and he got together with FH. They've been travelling around together since.
This is just my headcanon now. Someone else might have completely different ideas.
>>
File: roll.png (43 KB, 517x415) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
43 KB, 517x415
Now, because that took way too long, I will roll for who I should sketch next
>0
re-roll
>1
take request
>2
Mistake
>3
take request
>4
SOMEONE YOU DON'T DRAW TONS OF ALREADY HOLY SHIT DJ
>5
Snapshot
>6
any of the mane six satyrs
>7
take request
>8
Yuzu
>9
a satyr with no art, little art, or that I haven't drawn yet
>even dubs
feel good pic of that number (i.e. roll 22 and I draw cute pic of Mistake)
>odd dubs
lewd pic of that number (i.e. roll 55 and I draw lewd pic of Snapshot)
>trips or above
earn the night off
>>
>>27412568
>>8
>Yuzu
HUZZAH!
>>
Okay so, quick and easy Yuzu request?
>>
>>27412603

Yuzu, Tonbo, and Emma drinking Sake
>>
>>27412603
Dadnon giving toddler Yuzu a piggyback ride.
>>
>>27412603
Yuzu brushing her teeth?
>>
>>27412625
Yuzu's dad brushing her teeth.
>>
>>27412674
Have you ever looked at the top pastebins of all time?
http://pastebin.com/trends/all

It's nearly all hacking things, or leaks, or announcements...

Except this:
http://pastebin.com/Gt47E4Nr
>>
>>27412603
Yuzu chewing on food.
>>
>>27412719

>http://pastebin.com/Gt47E4Nr

What the literal fuck is this
>>
File: piggy back and toothbrush.png (188 KB, 1338x712) Image search: [Google]
piggy back and toothbrush.png
188 KB, 1338x712
>>27412624
>>27412625
Two for one.

>>27412568
And rolling again
>>
Cute request of any mane six satyr?
>>
>>27412745
It's oral hygiene bro... A lovely story about a man who brushes his sisters teeth, then brushes her hair, and then holds her hand for a bit.

>>27412766>>27412775
Glimmer gets a visit from Santa
>>
>>27412778
>Glimmer gets a visit from Santa
>a Christmas pic
>in May
That's random as fuck, anon
>>
>>27412766
Aww, you even had her stretching her wings! 3cute, DJ

Prism burning incense?
>>
>>27412775

Prism modeling for Sapphire
>>
>>27412778

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROLL AGAIN
>>
>>27412789
I panicked.

>>27412841
Jeez you're on a roll
>>27412841
Also, thanks
>>
Okay, any request.
>>
>>27412858

Sweet Dreams being cute? >>27408399 is her
>>
>>27412858
Melody and Presto kissing each other.
>>
>>27412876
wait, >>27408399 isn't Cider???
>>
>>27412921

Nope. That's Sweet Dreams, Safe Haven's daughter.

>OC Satyr

She's part of the board. She gets a pass from me.
>>
File: Magical Smooch.png (203 KB, 927x901) Image search: [Google]
Magical Smooch.png
203 KB, 927x901
>>27412894
Oh, crap. I read that wrong...Oh well. I actually really like this one and may clean it up sometime in the future.

roll
>>
Taking another Yuzu request.
>>
>>27412944
>She's part of the board. She gets a pass from me.
same but I just know
>Yuzu
>Sweet Dreams
>Bella
Who else?
>>
>>27413110

Someone holding up a crucifix and Yuzu saying "You know I'm not a vampire, right?"
>>
>>27413098
That is so adorable.
>>
>>27413111
Of OC satyrs? Steel Cage, Home Run, Hiki, Emery Errant, Halley Yard, Solitaire, Murmur, and Laika
>>
>>27413165
>Emery Errant, Halley Yard, Solitaire, Murmu
ok, i need help with those
>>
>>27413129

Roll again because why not?
>>
>>27413318
>yet another Yuzu request
Fate wants me to keep drawing Yuzu...
>>
>>27413350
Yuzu visiting a PI
>>
>>27412568
Teenage Flora and Fauna based off Sterks' pic
>>
>>27413110
Delores and Muddle on a date
>>
>>27413350
Yuzu always seem to be wearing earrings, so I'd like to see the first time she got her ears pierced.
>>
>>27413411
>Lewd Flutter girls
Awesome
>>
File: I don't get it.png (297 KB, 816x747) Image search: [Google]
I don't get it.png
297 KB, 816x747
>>27413377
>PI
You'll have to explain, anon
>>
>>27413251
>Emery Errant is the protagonist from the CYOA 'Curwhibbles' that's run by pyrefly.
>Halley Yard is a character from the CYOA 'Shooting Stars' that's run by Nips.
>Solitaire is an OC satyr created by Mimic
>Murmur is a satyr off the OC bat pon Arrhythmia.
>>
>>27413462
Private Investigator, I think
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1086x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1086x878
>>27413411
For ref.
>>
>>27413462
>>27413522 This guy has it
>>
>>27413411
>>27413447
He meant that he rolls a number himself and then takes certain requests depending on what number he got, not that the others should roll.
>>
>>27413632
Oh. Sorry, just jumped in after work.
>>
>>27413652
Don't worry, I also got a little confused at first until I read this post >>27412603 and realised what it was about.
>>
Sorry, I got distracted.
I'll roll again for something new since I drew a lot of Yuzu already

>>27412568
>>
Taking a new random request
let's stick with one that hasn't already been requested
>>
>>27412282
>a love triangle between FH, Utah, and Petunia
If by that you mean a threesome, probably.
>>
>>27413471
>Murmur is a satyr off the OC bat pon Arrhythmia.
And sometimes the incest daughter of Yuzu and her dad.
>>
File: kitten mittens.png (1 MB, 1815x1293) Image search: [Google]
kitten mittens.png
1 MB, 1815x1293
>>27414031
Anon gets Alex a lot of books for her birthday.
Unlike her mother, pops isn't too bothered by having a NERD for a daughter.
>>
>>27414031
Maybe one of the OC satyrs? preferably Bella
>>27413165
>>27413111
>>
File: 1458718505679 (1).png (605 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458718505679 (1).png
605 KB, 960x1280
>>27414031
Could you draw Noelle in trying to write with balls of paper strewn around the floor.
>>
>>27414064
That's retarded.
>>
>>27414122
>pubic tuft
unf
>>
File: 1463772220143.jpg (97 KB, 867x584) Image search: [Google]
1463772220143.jpg
97 KB, 867x584
>>27411978
>>
>>27414151
Yeah, it makes more sense for them to be half-sisters competing for Anon's affection.
>>
>>27414202
Technically they could be both.
>>
>>27414202
Uh-huh...
>>
>>27414229
Yeah, even if Yuzu was Murmur's mother, they'd still have the same dad and thus technically be half-sisters still.
>>
File: the incest bat theory is shit.png (388 KB, 1453x891) Image search: [Google]
the incest bat theory is shit.png
388 KB, 1453x891
>>27414064
I still love you, anon.
>>
Alright, so the booze is kicking in, which means I will jump from one think to another. So I'm nixing the roll thing and just doodling whatever pops into my mind. Maybe I'll draw a request from above, maybe something new, or maybe nothing at all. We'll see.
>>
>>27414299
thing*
>>
>>27414263
You should go and take this to /sad/. Just looking at this gave me cancer.
>>
>>27414064
That's fucking retarded and the guy who thought that up should feel bad.
>>
>>27414336
I woild seriously consider taking this advice if I were >>27414064
>>27414229
, considering where /sad/ is at in discussion atm. It fits.
>>
>>27414336
>>27414539
How much were you itching to whip out that "Got to /sad/ >>>>" card?
>>
>>27415064
Once the fetishes got from explicit to straight idiocy
>>
>>27415181
Examples: Inflation, reverse urethral, and unbirthing.
>>
>>27415587
Exactly.
>>
>Satyr is constructed to write a story on thee heroes in their own lives
>How do you react when you found that you're the subject of the paper?
>>
>>27416372
INstructed, damn. Can't think straight. Do you think some satyrs have learning disabilities? It's pretty common.
>>
>>27416441

You also misspelled "the," as "thee."

Uncle Anon why do you keep drinking? You know it hurts those you love.

A few Pegasus Satyrs have trouble sitting still for extended periods of time. Darcy, while enthusiastic and curious, is pretty ditzy. I really can't think of any others at the moment.
>>
>>27416575
Someone once said Timber has dyslexia and Fauna has ADD. Those still disabilities, or have modern definitions wiped them out? Also pretty sure that Pogo has ADD, plus Sterling and Twist have eye problems.
>>
>>27416807
Yes, they're disabilities. Haven't heard about Sterlin in a while. Does DT have a satyr yet? And by Twist, do you mean Candy?
>>
>>27416916
No, because she is a miserable cunt and her "tragic backstory" is bull shit. Also, she marries an older rich stallion. As many white trash bitches dream of doing... I remembered her mom, but not her. The fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>27413098
I hope you do, because that has got to be the cutest thing. The expression on Melody's face just nailed it.
>>
>Simmer feels depressed about a number of things, one majorly oppression of his was his self-image.
>He'd been changing up his look repeatedly for the for the past month now, experimenting with outfits that would hopefully boost his look of masculinity.
>Victorian suits, camouflage print clothing, biker jackets, frat boy wife beater, polo shirts...anything that would scream out to him of raging testosterone.
>At best his selections would grant him more of a skewed androgynous look. At worst, they would only accentuate his feminine appearance, hugging the curves of his hips and thighs too tightly for his taste (punk clothing's a straight no go).
>Haircuts would be a godsend once his hair grew past his ears. Even a buzz cut was once implemented, complete with fake piercings, but even Simmer thought it made him look more like a wannabe butch stereotype.
>Finally, he just gave up completely and resided to wear baggy long sleeves and hoodies, figuring that this was the next best step above a toga.
>One day, at lunch, Simmer drank around eight cans of pop, writing consecutively after his all-nighter in order to turn a late assignment for Equestrian History.
>Suddenly a great gurgling from the depths of his stomach resounded around the cafeteria.
>A claw clutched his gut and, with great terror in his eyes, a torrent of blue flame streaked out while he belched out more than a liter of soda gas.
>Everyone took cover under the tables and stools.
>The azure flames incinerated the beautiful visage of the school mascot displayed on the wall, leaving only a black scorch mark in its memory.
>Once the burp subsided, Simmer hastily covered his mouth with trembling hands. The rest were teased out of their hiding places and stared at the drake with incredulous eyes.
>Thoughts raced in Simmer's head as his heart plummeted inside his stomach and his body broke out in a cold sweat.
>But then, just when he was fearing the worst, a student cheered, followed by another, then another.
>>
>>27418208
>Soon, they were congratulating him on the sickest burp they've seen this month and crowded towards him to give him a celebratory pat (which made him even more uncomfortable, but by that point he praise made it a net gain).
>Simmer gave an uneasy but genuine smile. Maybe masculinity is something more than just plain appearance, he thought.
>There was little time to cherish this realization, however, given that he had to rush to the principal's office for that display.
>>
>>27418211
Nice short. Not much else to say
>>
>>27418279
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said
>>
>>27418208
>>27418211
Radical.
>>
>>27412568
roll before work
>>
Taking a request. Keep it SFW since I'll be drawing at work.
>>
>>27418721
Re-requesting >>27413411
>>
>>27418721
A satyr doing their homework.
>>
>>27418721
Ariana being embarrassed about accidentally sitting on Anon while he was taking a nap on the couch.
>>
>>27418721
Bella brushing her hair >>27414157
>>
Which satyr has the biggest boobs?
>>
>>27418777
Princess Hope.
>>
>>27418758
Who was Ariana now again?
>>
>>27419165

A Satyr of that goat thing from the griffon episode.
>>
>>27419497
What goat thing?
>>
>>27418777
Candy.
>>
File: Firstday.png (50 KB, 1200x1653) Image search: [Google]
Firstday.png
50 KB, 1200x1653
>>27419866
This is Ariana.
>>
File: Ariana as a baby.jpg (312 KB, 1171x1514) Image search: [Google]
Ariana as a baby.jpg
312 KB, 1171x1514
>>27419165
The best giantess daughteru.

>>27419866
The arimaspi. Giant, humanoidish cyclops goat things.
The only example we have shows them as wearing a lot of jewelry, putting them in the same slot as dragons, diamond dogs and gryphons for their tendency to collect and hoard for the sake of having it.
This is likely lifted from the real world mythos, were arimaspi were a race of one-eyed men who were best known for raiding the griffons for the gold they guarded.

Since the one we saw is dead, I believe people went with that it was a random, female arimaspi Anon found and knocked up.
The one fucking with Griffonstone couldn't have been the only one of its species, after all.
>>
>>27419165
Urthranon's new favorite
>>
>>27420012
>Urthranon's
Who?
>>
>>27420881
Its some guy/guys who are obsessed with urethra sex, and Ariana makes it more viable since she has a much more larger one than regular sized girls.
>>
File: Satyr - Hope Anon Lyra.png (690 KB, 986x934) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Hope Anon Lyra.png
690 KB, 986x934
>>27418859
No arguments there.
>>
File: Satyr - Philomenas barn Plume.png (258 KB, 908x1024) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Philomenas barn Plume.png
258 KB, 908x1024
>>
File: 1463850648607.gif (490 KB, 296x376) Image search: [Google]
1463850648607.gif
490 KB, 296x376
>Rave ponies
>>
File: clubponies.png (712 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
clubponies.png
712 KB, 1274x715
>>27423849
Have any satyrs been in a rave before? Dee and Jay are obvious choices, but what about someone like Starburst or Melody?
>>
>>27424300

Cider.

She hates how her mother has decided that her entire life is going to be nothing but appuls, so she sneaks out every so often.
>>
>>27424300
Would Melody even be able to enjoy a rave?
>>
>>27424764
Only the music and dancing with Presto, nothing else.
>>
What is satyr's unexpected hidden talent?

I can sort of picture Yuzu being able to sing fairly decently and Alex being a mathematical genius.
>>
>>27425745

Mistake can draw
Blue Bonnet can dance
Pogo is fairly acrobatic
Ace can sing
Selena can sew/knit

Counter question: What does Satyr suck at?
>>
>>27425745
>>27425994
>Talent and suck

Muddle can masturbate like a god, he can tug at his junk for an hour and can do it almost anytime. But if he tugs while a girl is moaning he blows his load in seconds.
>>
>>27425745
>>27425994
Presto can perform magic fairly well... but not in fromt of an audience.
Warren is actually really good at organizing and planning, to the point he would make a great manager IF he wasn't so clumsy.
Timber has amazing reflexes, but he is terrible at noticing cues.
Prism is quite the orator, but she also suffers from not being able to stay on subject. A double edged sword; where you can be having a deep and meaningful discussion one moment, then be discussing shoes that are in season the next.
>>
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 1588x1899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403 KB, 1588x1899
>>
File: image.jpg (630 KB, 1000x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
630 KB, 1000x934
Satyr needs to stay off page 10.
>>
>>27428647
Everybody's working on the weekend... And new episode today
>>
>>27425745
Broil's good at orchestrating events and organizing people, but usually takes on more than she can chew and burns out quickly.
>>
>>27427510
DJ should do more Glimmer based off that chick. It fits.
>>
>>27426597
>Prism gives her graduation speech.
>Goes from praising the collective achievements of her classmates to talking about hayburger grease stain removal tips.
>>
>>27431433
>Yet it was still better than last years speech
>Four hours about apples...
>Almost everone in attendance was asleep, except for a very proud father and mother.
>>
>>27431929
Yeah, Cider was a bad choice to give a speech.
>>
Do you all think Bucky is the oldest of the Applejack stock, or Cider is the oldest?
>>
>>27432613
Cider was created first, so she is the oldest.
>>
File: image(2).jpg (143 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image(2).jpg
143 KB, 1000x1000
>>27432664
But she usually looks younger than him. Or is Bucky just bigger than his older sister?
>>
>>27432702
Of course Cider looks younger when she has pretty much always been drawn young. And that pic you posted is like the only art of Bucky that exists, and he's how old in it? Now picture Cider a few years older.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.