[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBYgt Trash General #62 Alleged Cannibal Edition Previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: Strawberry Jam is the Best.png (684 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry Jam is the Best.png
684 KB, 744x1052
RWBYgt Trash General #62 Alleged Cannibal Edition

Previous thread: >>2702227

Archive: https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/rwby/type/op/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/20z4v7YA
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies
>4. Be comfy
>>
File: cutesy.png (322 KB, 1000x894) Image search: [Google]
cutesy.png
322 KB, 1000x894
First for best nonhuman girls
>>
Guess I'll go back to bed.
>>
reminder that Keppel will claim Snails and it's all the Smokefag's fault
>>
>>2736273
Claim her with his huge trap cock.
>>
>>2736273

Not if I claim her first!
>>
>>2736315
How do you plan on pleasing a remainder with a less than foot long cock?
>>
>>2736325

Oral
>>
Right, I'm firing up CarrollQuest if no one else minds.

I'll start with something that let's you modify Alison's character a bit before jumping in proper.

Give me a minute.
>>
>>2736273
Nah, I doubt it.
We explained Keppel to find a partner her age.
>>
>>2736345
>Keppel x Helen
"It's not gay if she has a dick!"
>>
>>2736342
A'ight
>>
>>2736387
>Anyone other than Pi x Pi

It's never gay unless you want it that way.
>>
>>2736387
Thatch here, Dahlia is the lesbian with Persimmon; Helen is the aspiring hunter.
>>
>>2736446
And Helen doesn't appreciate D's homosexuality, right?
Which is why Keppers is perfect for her.
>>
>>2736342

CarrollQuest: First Dream

Strange thoughts swirl and twist in the mind of Alison Wunderland. In dreams as deep and black as night, something shines out in the darkness. A mirror. Despite no apparent light source, the mirror’s sheen is unmistakable. Through the surreal haze of your clouded mind, you gaze into the reflection.
It’s still you. Your shamelessly Aryan blonde hair and blue eyes, the hair flowing in faintly wavy locks all the way down past your shoulders. Girls of your pedigree, of your standing, should take care of their hair. It should be kept long, fair, unbound but tidy. You often wanted to at least try styling it at least once. Or maybe just cut it short. It was never a choice for you to make, though.
Then there was the ancient azure dress, a family heirloom. You never cared for it. It was beautiful to look at, but underneath was a hell of ancient dreadful stitching. And that ghastly corset. But no matter how uncomfortable, you had to keep smiling. Just smile and be charming. A living ornament, all ceremony and no function.
But there’s something off in that reflection. The expression doesn’t match yours. You could never get away with a look like that…
And it’s holding something, something in each hand. As you try to make them out, you feel a sudden weight in your grasp. You look down to your left hand and see…

[ ] A cane
[ ] A knife
[ ] A mask

(These choices will affect Alison's character. If anyone REALLY wants to know how, you can ask.
Also, as usual, the images don't strictly mean anything, just thematic or vaguely resembling the characters in question).
>>
>>2736532
You know that there are quests within the companion quest right?

Do you want me to list them or let y'all figure it out?
>>
>>2736546
That was just a silly joke, man.
Don't list them. But do tell me when you continue JQ.

>>2736536
>cane
>>
>>2736536
>[ ] A cane
Do this in style.
>>
Oh, there were people.

Ah well, somethin else is runnin now.
>>
>>2736639
I'd choose TQ over anything else anytime, since you're the guy who usually has the most problems posting
>>
>>2736687
Nah.
>>
>>2736687
This.
>>
>>2736536
>[ ] A cane
>>
>>2736595
>>2736610
>>2736773
Cane it is.

Incidentally, it's:
Cane (dex)
Knife (mag/int)
Mask (str)

It's more important than just stats though, and it is a real object. Maybe I shouldn't have kept that part secret, but it might be modifyable later. Or you could revote now, if you really want.

>>2736639
I don't want to stop you, please go ahead. Unless there's some reason two can't be run at once.
Also, I might have to go on hold for a bit for various reasons...
>>
>>2736956
>two CYOAs at once
I don't think we ever tried that. Might be worth a shot.
>>
>>2736956
Cane is fine.
>>
>>2736988

Two CYOAs running in the same thread is just asking for confusion.
>>
>>2737006
KAKATTE KOI, FAGGOT.
>>
It's Mother's Day now

>>2736956
Look, there can only really be one CYOA at a time, lest things get confusing
>>
>>2736988
Well, it's not like these threads are particularly overwhelmed with traffic. I'm sure a fair few people would vote in multiple CYOAs anyway.

>>2737002
I'll probably make the remaining two aspects of other characters anyway.

Right, posting.
>>
Any drawfags here?

Because for some reason, I wanna see an upskirt of Weiss, but with blue and white stripped panties.
>>
>>2736536
>>2736956

A cane? It seems familiar. You vaguely recall young gentlemen in the past visiting…they were potential suitors…probably?

How odd. The person in the reflection is different. Shorter, shoulder-length hair. Dapper clothes of a city gentleman, not foppish but far more restrained. A smile, full of confidence.

But then it’s gone.

You turn to see the object in your right hand. But even as you do-
“Alison, what are you doing?! Put that down this instant!”
“Father, please!”
“I don’t want to ever see you doing that again! Do you hear me? Do you!?”
“Your father is right, Alison. It’s shameful. No one can ever learn of this.”
You clasp your now vacant hands to your ears against the voices. Shapes warp, silhouettes dance. Your memories begin to fade…

And your eyes fix on the flagstones at your feet. How long had you been staring at them? What were you doing again…?

The Academy. You were at Beacon. After that debacle with those faunus girls, you’d finally gotten around to making your way to the cafeteria. You’d already missed the induction, but it hardly matters. You’d managed to get a formal meeting with the headmaster which apparently supersedes the induction, which seemed only appropriate for someone of your calibre. It would still be some time until then, but lunch was still being served in the cafeteria. In truth, you quite liked the idea of the cafeteria. One gathering hall where all people eat equally beside each other, regardless of social status? How delightfully quaint.

Although, for some reason, you seem to have stopped in your tracks just outside the gate. How peculiar. And quite awkward. No one else seems to have noticed, thankfully, and you quickly make your way indoors.
>>
>>2737042
You hear the bustle of excited students clamoring about the great hall as you finally reach your destination. The line for the cafeteria seems to be a lot shorter than you expected, one of the few perks of showing up late, you suppose. Much of the food on offer has dwindled or been replaced by less popular alternatives. Ah well.

"Can I have the Beacon Burger with fries, please?"

"Sorry, dear, all out I'm afraid. I can make you a mean Vytal Vegan Special, if you like!"

"Um, no thank you."

"You know one vegan special can feed whole family of vole faunus in Eastern Menagerie for three days." says a glum-looking bear faunus next in line to you, with a thick accent.

"I-is that right?"

"Dya. And just one vole faunus family can feed whole village for two weeks. You have much appreciating for life here to be having."

"Oh. H-how lovely..."

"It is not lovely. Poor Katya..."

"I changed my mind. I'll have the special, please!" You move to get away from the line and conversation as quickly as possible.

"Well now deary, what can I get for you?"

"Do you be having meat?"

"Yes dear. What kind would you like?"

"Good meat."

"Hey Byorn, get a move on, will you? You're talking up like three places in the damn line."

"My name is not being Byorn, tiny human man. I am being called Piotr."

"I don't give a damn, stop holding up the lunch line. Don't you people have a cafeteria to yourselves, away from respectable folk? Preferably one with feeding troughs."

And now would be the time to make yourself extra scarce. Although the new voice seems oddly familiar, you think better of turning back for fear of getting involved. You've already had enough species-related incidents for one day.

As you scan the hall for any particularly noteworthy-looking cliques you might be able to barge into or even take over, an infuriatingly familiar cry rings out at you.

"Cooee! Hey, rich girl! Over here! Lesbo! I'm talking to you!"
>>
>>2737083
It’s the absurdly-dressed hat-sporting girl from earlier. She can't keep this up. Just find somewhere else to sit and she'll leave you alone. She's bound to give up.

"Hey, I know you can hear me! You, the blonde girl with war criminals in the family! I'm not going to give up, you know!"

Gods save you. Your best shot is moving out of earshot, but that would likely mean returning to the doubtless escalated race-war that you just managed to avoid. Or you could run away from the cafeteria altogether. And avoid the girl completely from now on for the rest of your time here. Just keep running. Damn it.

[ ] Face the fashion disaster
[ ] Return to the lunch line and face the race war
[ ] Flee
>>
>>2737106
>face the fashion desaster
She'll probably find a way to make our life horrible of we keep avoiding her.
More horrible than when we do not...
>>
>>2737006
>>2737020
That's a pity. I still don't think it'd be that much of a problem. If people want TQ and he's on a limited availability, I'm happy to go on hold for a bit. If no one minds, I guess, but like I said, I may have to go on hold anyway. At possibly zero notice...
>>
>>2737106
>>[ ] Face the fashion disaster
>>
>>2737106
>[ ] Face the fashion disaster
>>
>>2737106
[x] Race War Now

Gas the faunus.
>>
>>2737243
>Gumi, Aero, Sao
GAS the faunus
>>
Y'know. As a mother's day special, I'm gonna just put a bunch of votes up rather than diceroll characters you don't deal with normally.

#1. -M
[] Focus on Offense
[] Focus on Defense

#2. -L.
[] Red dress
[] Black dress

#3. -T
[] Personal Transportation
[] Forced Relocation

#4. -J
[] Submit
[] Resolve

#5. -P
[] Go look
[] File papers

#6. -T
[] Get the surgery
[] Put it off

#7. -T
[] Train
[] Relax

#8. -M
[] Work on your new weapon idea
[] Go shopping

#9. -T
[] Oversoul (Burn)
[] Oversoul (Explode)

#9. TM
[] Wait
[] As soon as possible
>>
>>2737106
>>2737127
>>2737155
>>2737219
>>2737243
I never really considered this much before, but what's a good timeframe to allow for voting? I was going to go with half an hour for this one. Dunno if it's too long or too short.
>>
>>2737372
I usually shoot at around 10 minutes.

Sometimes, I don't even follow that rule, so...
>>
>>2737372
10 minutes.
Unless I want to leave for an important decision, in which case, I leave it up until I return.
>>
>>2737387
>>2737405
Seems a bit short. Maybe I should just make the sections between choices shorter...

>>2737356
Also, should I stop for now? I don't want to overlap if no one thinks it's a good idea.
>>
>>2737439
It's not overlap. I'm just putting up some of my planning stage 'votes'

Nothing's gonna follow them.
>>
>>2737473
Okay, cool. I'll go ahead then.

>>2737127
>>2737155
>>2737219
Fashion disaster it is. Posting.
>>
To anyone about to ask for context on the votes.

You get nothing. I already gave enough away with those letters.
>>
>>2737106

God fucking damn it. You make your way over, if only to shut her up.

"What do you want from me, exactly?" you snap at her in a hushed voice.

"I just wanted some company. Sit down, have some tea. It's my own special batch."

It is hardly surprising that the dappy cow has managed to ward off all other students to the point where she has an entire table and a half to herself. Whilst it's probably due to her behaviour and absurd attire, it's also likely to be due to the fact that she's covered most of the table with her own presumably home-made goods. All of which are of an extremely questionable nature. Odd coloured puddings, misshapen baked goods, and a variety of what look like hors d'œuvres appear to be letting off steam in a very specific sequence. And-

"What's that eclaire doing?!"

"What?"

"I thought I saw it move! No, I definitely saw it move!"

"Girl, you're seeing things already? Maybe you shouldn't have the tea, then."

"I'm not seeing things, it was trying to escape the table!"

"Look, just sit down and relax. Here, have some coffee, it's not as strong as the tea."

She proffers you a cup of lumiscent green liquid. You're pretty certain it's not coffee.

"I refuse. Also, I am leaving. Do not call after me. In fact, do not speak to me ever again."

You motion to leave, but just as you do, she starts to sing very loudly.

"Wenn Mann schulden bringt in der Dunkelheit, kann Mann Freiden sehen von denn Wunderkeit-"

Almost acting on instinct, you speed to her side of the table in a flash and clamp your hand over her mouth. You consider the practicality of applying pressure to her throat as well.

"Mmph hmph nph?"

You lean in close to her and whisper: "Where the hell did you learn that song?"

"Mm mnu urh"

You release her.
>>
Dead thread

Dead Monty

Dead CYOA

Death, death, death.
>>
>>2737356
Defense
Black dress
Forced Relocation
Submit
Go look
Get the surgery
Relax
Go shopping
Oversoul Burn
ASAP
>>
>>2737356
1. Focus on offense
2. Black dress
3. Personal transportation
4. resolve
5. Go look
6. Put it off
7. train
8. work on new weapon
9. Burn
9. Wait
>>
>>2737638
You and I are at odds, but at least we can agree that black dresses are nice.
>>
>>2737586
"Thank you. I went to school in the territories of the former North Mantle, just outside Atlas proper. Most kids learn it in school as part of the 'Things we do not ever speak of but will not forget' curriculum. I'm sure you're familiar with it."

You sit down at her table. You clearly don't have much choice in the matter.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I told you, I want company. It sucks not knowing anyone on your first day of school, so I thought I'd reach out to someone. I suppose that I do know you though, in the academic sense."

"You don't know anything about me. How dare you-"

"You seem awfully upset. If it's not got anything to do with you, it shouldn't bother you so much, right?"

"Some things don't wash away so easily. It's not my fault. It's not my problem."

"Pouring all that money into it didn't fix the problem? Colour me surprised."

"Get fucked. What little is left of our fortune is donated regularly to the Faunus Reparations Trust. We can't do much else."

"Apart from send your children to far-off lands where certain areas of history haven't been so diligently recorded. Convenient."

"Why should I have to suffer because of what my predecessors did?"

"It's your responsibility. So as long as I'm here, I'll be sure you don't forget it."

"Is there anything I can do to convince you otherwise?"

"Get your grandfather put on trial at Haven like he should've been decades ago."

"Go dig up his shallow grave and do it yourself. Much good may it do you."

"..."

"..."

You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. You briefly consider your options of getting rid of her, but quickly dismiss them. There's no way you could make it look like an accident. Not right now, anyway.

The chill silence between the two of you yawns like a socially awkward chasm, only broken by the idle banter of the other students from accross the hall.
>>
>>2737714
"Dude, does this light red shirt make me look gay?"

"Dude, it's fucking pink. PINK."

"Whatever man. I don't know why I talk to you about fashion anway."

"Hey, check mine out! It's a whip that turns into a bazooka!"

"That sounds incredibly impractical."

"It is. It took me years to master it!"

"Given all those burn marks, I don't think you've mastered it."

"The secret police find all three children killed by the White Fang for trying to cover an Adam statue. Then the police arrest the parents for not having an Adam statue. Such is life in Eastern Menagerie."

"How awful!"

"It is. The serial killer disguised as an Adam statue is sent to Menagerian Outback to count trees. Most severe punishment that can be given."

"Really? That doesn't seem so bad."

"There are no trees in Menagerian Outback."

"Oh."

"And that's the story of how I saved Haganmas!"

"That's an amazing story, Donut. Is it true, Simmons?"

"Believe or not, it is. For the most part. There were more Atlesian tanks and not quite as many elephants."

Well, this Mistralian Stand-off has to end somehow. If this bitch is going to blackmail you, you better do something about it.

[ ] Try to talk her down, rationally
[ ] Threaten her
[ ] Feign friendship with the intent to get rid of her later. You’ve still got your special stash hidden away for emergencies…
[ ] Other (write-in) (this option is pretty much always available, so if I forget just assume it’s there)
>>
>>2737736
[x] try to talk her down rationally
>>
>>2737736
glass the cunt
>>
>>2737736

How about the practical

[] "You want to shout how my family wronged people from the rooftops, you do it. I'm not going to sit here and take your offenses for something I didn't do." Then leave.

Seriously, fuck this chick. I could not care less about her bullshit vendetta.
>>
>>2737768
>>2737779
>>2737793
Hold that thought. I'll be back after dinner.
>>
>>2737768
Seconded
>>
>>2737356
>>>2737356
Defense
Black
Personal
Resolve
File
Train
Work
Explode
ASAP

This is cruel teasing even for your level
>>
>>2738365
Nah, it's fine.
>>
The real teasing would be if I mentioned that the hardest 2v2 was just decided~
>>
>I still haven't done the skill list properly
>>
>>2738450
I will end you.
(U gonna take over the thread while Lewis is away? I wanna boast to Izzy with the 67.)
>>
Y'know, I keep saying hardest, but like...

It's not like there aren't characters who wouldn't be waaay worse to deal with.

I guess it's more "Of the people I can make you fight"
>>
>>2738531
He's just having dinner. He'll be back soon.
>>
Sleepy here, doing slow updates. Got a new bread for WQ at Ocho, got impatient with the 750 limit.
>>
>>2737768
>>2738261
Diplomacy wins.

>>2738531
>>2738549
Tadaima, and all that.

I'm happy tag out if people want to switch, but I do have the next bit ready to go. Your call, people.
>>
>>2738694
I'd vote for switch.
>>
>>2738694
What's the hold up, Lewis?
>>
>>2739317
Sorry, slight hold-up. Also, I wasn't sure if someone wanted to take over. I'll resume now.
>>
>>2737736
You sigh. There’s no point in making this worse than it already is. Time to try some diplomacy.

“Look. I don’t know what else I can do to make amends for the sins of the past right now. Just understand that I don’t agree with what my grandfather and his ancestors did. I will do what I can to make things better. Is that not good enough for you?”

You stare her down as calmly as you can. She matches your gaze coldly, her poker face almost indecipherable.

As the seconds of silence pile on like lead weights, the would-be whistleblower finally gives in and breaks the silence. Her harsh countenance twists into an utterly repulsive and idiotic grin.

“Oh come on, girl! I’m just fucking with you!”. She waves at you dismissively and breaks into catatonic laughter.

You don’t know if you dare let yourself believe you’re being let off this easily. Best keep on the defensive for now.

“How wonderful that you find this ghastly situation so amusing. Are you quite done tormenting me, or should I provide you with some hot pokers and spare you some trouble?”

“Girl, you’ve got some nerve acting the victim here. But the truth is, I’ve taken a liking to you. I’m not going to squeal about your family, I ain’t no fucking narc. And you seem like a lot of fun to hang around with.” You interpret the last line as truly meaning And you seem like a fun toy to play with.

“The name’s Madalyn. Friends call me Maddy. Well, they don’t, but I really wish they did.”

“Well, Madalyn, I am overwhelmed by the kindness of your heart. I’m sure this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!” you laugh cheerfully, whilst your eyes stab daggers of hatred into hers.

“You know, you’re a really, really bad liar. But that’s cool too. Hey, you haven’t had your coffee yet!” She cries out as you turn to make for the opposite end of the room.
>>
>>2739562
“This isn’t coffee, it’s unprocessed Dust reactor waste.” You tentatively sniff the horrifying concoction and add: “With tungsten, apparently.”

“Is it? Damn, I could’ve sworn I put uranium in it…”

“You’re not the most subtle of poisoners, are you? Perhaps I could teach you a few pointers.”

“Poisoner? Dunno what you mean.” She then empties what appears to be a cup of molten iron down her throat. The smoke and steam that billow from her mouth seem to indicate that she may not be joking.

You giggle nervously. “That’s quite a remarkable trick. Is it your semblance?”

“What trick? I seriously don’t know what you’re going on about, girl.” Her lips froth violently and appear to burst into flame as she idly chews on a phosphorus phrench phancy.

As the flames, smoke and horrific stench die away, your morbid fascination that prevents you from turning from the ghastly scene earns you the sight of the aftermath. The girl is apparently completely unharmed, her face completely unmarked by the vicious chemical catastrophe she casually visited upon herself.

“I-I see. Well don’t mind me. I do appreciate the coffee, but I’m on a caffeine-free diet. Transition metal-free too.”

“Oh, well you should’ve said. See you around?” She seems uncharacteristically sincere. It disturbs you.

“Certainly. ‘Til next time!” You wave amiably and turn to leave, privately noting that poison won’t be enough to get rid of her.

As you once again begin your search for socialites to prey upon, you spot what can only be the continuation of the species-confrontation you were privy to earlier. Much to your dismay, you recognize one of the belligerents involved. Unfortunately, he manages to spot you as well.

“Alison? Is that you?”

Oh how simply fabulous.
>>
>>2739579
Burgund Winchester. Surely there exists no greater boor or more insufferable oaf in the entirety of Remnant. At least, you pray that there’s no one worse.
So of course you’re family ‘friends’ who’ve known each other since childhood. How the blasted imbecile managed to get into Beacon is utterly beyond you. Maybe his mother ‘knows’ one of the governors or someone on the Vale council.

Regardless, he’s spotted you now. Being seen with him after that run-in with Madalyn just now could prove incredibly detrimental to your social standing. But avoiding him seems almost impossible now. What to do?

[ ] Greet him amiably, escape as soon as possible
[ ] Reprimand his actions. Your ties should be strong enough that he won’t oppose you. Probably.
[ ] Feign ignorance. You might be able to convince him you're someone else...
[ ] Flee
[ ] Other
>>
>>2739647
[x] Greet him
>>
>>2739647
>Green him
Do I torture Alison on purpose?
A bit, maybe ~
>>
>>2739723
*Greet
>>
>>2739723
Actually, I think I've just been giving Alison a really rough first day, it just kind of worked out that way. Reactionary characters are probably a sign of bad writing, I should really fix that asap.
Also, not everyone she meets will be complete assholes or nutjobs, I hope. Then again, they're mostly Alice in Wonderland characters, so that might be tricky...
>>
>>2739688
>>2739723
I'd give it a bit longer since I took so long to get back, but at the same time I don't want people to have to wait any longer than they already have.

Greeting it is. Posting.
>>
>>2739647
[X] Greet him

“Burgund, darling! It has simply been too long!” you chime, approaching with arm extended, half wishing it would drop off before he touches it. He takes your hand and diligently kisses it, as you fight the urge to recoil in disgust.

“As charming as ever. Whatever seems to be trouble here?” you ask, already fully aware that you won’t like the answer.

“It’s nothing. Just some hairballs that don’t know their place, as usual.”

You turn to the indignant looking deer faunus girl standing in front of the bear faunus from earlier, who seems somewhat perplexed by the situation.

“How dare you! What era do you think we’re living in? We faunus are a proud people, with just as much right to be here as any of you speciesist assholes! If I wasn’t a better person, I’d let Peter here maul you and your pathetic friends!”

“I have already sayings, my name is being Piotr…”

“Not now, Peter. Do you have any idea what has happened in Eastern Menagerie because of the remnants of human oppression? It’s a horrible, desolate place where fellow faunus have to do unspeakable things to each other to survive.”

Burgund looks like he’s enjoying the confrontation and seems quite ready to offer a verbal retort, and probably a physical one to boot. You consider your options of interfering, since you can’t afford to be associated with anti-faunus sentiment, especially after earlier.
Before either of you can make a move, however, an interjection from an unexpected source arises.

“Eastern Menagerie is not horrible place! It is great land with proud people! Do not be insulting us!”

The deer girl turns, clearly perplexed by Piotr’s sudden outburst. It seems to have garnered a fair bit of attention from the rest of the cafeteria; noise notwithstanding, it seems to have been the most emotion the big bear has shown thus far.

“But those things you were talking about…you said how bad it was…”
>>
>>2739970
“Very bad things happen. I am being certain that bad things happen in the great Kingdoms, no? That not mean they are bad places with bad people. Great things and people are being here too. Eastern Menagerie is a land of great, worthy people. Do not being disrespectful. There is being great Menagerie heroes here. Dya, dvuchka Mauzkovna?”

The last line appears to be directed at the docile looking green-hooded girl from earlier, who was quietly eating by herself at a not-too-distant table up until this point. She slowly turns her head to the bear boy and fixes him with a look falling on a curious border between perplexion and utter indifference.

“What?” She says, apparently completely confused by the bears question.

Piotr seems somewhat taken aback, but continues regardless. “Tyu et idanya Mauzkovna dvuchi, herishya? Y rya kancly vra nyi.”

The further questioning doesn’t seem to prove particularly clarifying for the girl, who continues to stare, now more irritated than confused. “I have no idea what language you’re speaking, man. Please leave me alone.” She turns back to her meal, her part in the confrontation decisively finished.

Piotr looks more than a little perplexed and turns away from her and back to the immediate group at hand. “It seems I am being mistaken. Please be excusing me, I must go now.” And without a further ado, he walks away from the group and exits the cafeteria, still scratching his head in bewilderment.

Burgund tsks quietly to himself, apparently irritated that he lost his chance at a fight.
So now it’s faunus, is it? Different excuse, same reason. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

“Oh don’t worry, darling. I’m sure you’ll get another chance with your man.” You whisper slyly to the aggravated young man.
>>
>>2740004
“Oh don’t you start. I know you-“ he begins the retort he’s used on you since you were children, but thankfully breaks off before he can bore you senseless yet again. “Well how about that?” he smirks, looking back over to the hooded girl’s table.

One of the skinhead cronies Burgund had at his heel earlier seems to have made his way over to the gloomy looking hooded girl and made quite the inappropriate move on her.

“Check it out, Burgund! Trust a rat to try and sneak in undetected!”

The boy is holding what seems to be a segmented pink tail, which is protruding from the back of the hooded girl’s pants. The clearly perverted act seems to have been overlooked in favour of the girl being outed as a faunus. This clearly won’t end well.

“Please let go of my tail. How would you like it if people pulled things out of your pants?”

“I don’t need to listen to what you think, plague-carrier. What makes you think you can eat in here with decent folk? What if you infect us with your disgusting diseases, huh?!”

This could get really ugly. You glance around for the nearest exit. Inaba said something about the faculty office, didn’t she? Which direction was it in?

“I am sorry for being a disgusting rat. I can’t help it. Please forgive me. I will eat outside and leave you decent folk alone from now on. Whilst I can assure you I am clean and free of diseases, I will do my utmost to distance myself from you all, since I am so disgusting to you. So please. Let go of my tail. It hurts when you pull it.”
>>
>>2740068
Her deadpan voice fills a shocked, silent room. The deer girl looks like she’s torn between wanting to burst into tears and incandescent rage. Even you feel more than a little taken aback. You’d read about it this, but didn’t think it’d still happen in this day and age. More than anything else, you desperately want to get away from this situation. But if you don’t do something to help, the association will never wash away. What to do?

The thug seems a bit overwhelmed by the unexpected response, but you recognize with horror that it’s clearly not enough for him. You have to act now-

[ ] Stop him. By any means necessary.
[ ] Call for help. The staff can't possibly allow this to happen, there must be someone nearby...
[ ] Convince Burgund to stop him
[ ] Convince Piotr to stop him?
[ ] Flee
[ ] Other, etc.
>>
>>2740164
[x] Stop him by any means necessary.
>>
>>2740164
>[ ] Stop him. By any means necessary.
fuckin racists.

Also, had what Piotr said meaning? Seemed like...maybe russian?
>>
>>2740435
If you can point out the passage to me, I could tell you if it`s Russian, and translate it if it is.
>>
>>2740435
>>2740469
I'll tell you right now it's made up nonsense loosely based on Russian, kind of like the bullshit German I came up with before. I only studied Russian for a few weeks, I can't even remember most cyrillic anymore.
>>
>>2740590
>the bullshit German

FUCK! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!
>>
>>2740469
>Dya, dvuchka Mauzkovna
>Tyu et idanya Mauzkovna dvuchi, herishya? Y rya kancly vra nyi.

Also
>>2739824
What are reactionary characters?

And yeah, no, I like the craziness thus far, and you're doing a great job conveying the atmosphere.
>>
>>2740590
Yeah, the German kinda cringey, but I'm probably the only one who cares.
>>
>>2740590
Well. I guess I stand alone once again.

Пидapaз.

>>2740619
Yeah, it`s bullshit.
>>
>>2740686
Sorry you found it cringey. It struck me that RWBY-verse versions of real-world languages would be all kinds of wrong given the pronounciation of Weiss and others' names. It sort of just played into that.

>>2740619
You're far too kind. Also, I've finally hit the point where I'm actually having to write almost entirely on the spot, so it may take a little longer for slightly less material. Sorry. Maybe it'll be better that way, I dunno.
>>
>>2740861
>Maybe it'll be better that way, I dunno.
That's probably better, especially with write-ins (or similar suggestions and stuff)
>>
So, jst as a question unrelated to what's going on in the thread...
How many many siblings do you have?
>>
>>2741112
One big brother.
>>
>>2740175
>>2740435
Right, stopping him. Sorry about the wait.
>>
>>2741112
A younger brother, 3 older step-sisters, 2 younger half brothers, and a younger half sister.
>>
>>2740164
“Is that right, now? Well too bad, that’s not good enough. Tell me, rodent, do you think if I pull this here tail off, could you regrow it? Maybe we should test it, for science-“

You dash forward, self-awareness temporarily lost. Blurred memories of your childhood echo in your head. There were children you could play with, and those you couldn’t. You weren’t to touch them. You weren’t to go near them.

Your hand wraps around the youth’s wrist like a vice. He seems to startled by your sudden action to recover. You could hurt him. You’d quite like to hurt him.

But instead you speak. And what comes out wasn’t what you expected.

“Unhand her, you unscrupulous cur!”

Before you realise it, you’ve taken off one of your own elbow-length gloves. You focus your aura into it…and slap him with it across the cheek.

“I challenge you to a duel! Do you accept, or are you nothing more than a wretched coward?!”

Again, that isn’t what you mean to say. What in the world is wrong with you.

“…er…?”

The boy seems equally befuddled by your behavior. But he never gets a chance to respond anyway.

“Perfect Survival Technique 27: False Surrender.”

You both look down. The mouse girl managed to free herself from his grasp during your intervention, thank goodness. But she’s also crouched at his feet for some reason. What on earth is she talking about?

“Perfect Survival Technique 53: Destabilizing Strike.”

So saying, she leaps shoulder-first into the boy’s shins, in an almost textbook example of an Atlesian Chuckball tackle.

The boy, quite unprepared for the attack, bowls straight over into the table, slides across, and falls flat on the other side.

There’s something about this that strikes you as rather farcicle. But you can’t quite put your finger on it.

The boy manages to bring himself upright. He seems less than overjoyed.
>>
>>2741168
“You fucking sewer-rat bitch!” He charges her. The mouse girl seems to have already adopted some kind of stance in anticipation, though, her expression having never changed from vacant indifference.

Do your eyes deceive you? Is that the legendary Inebriated Boxing style of Far East Mistral? It couldn’t be, surely?

“Perfect Survival Technique 1: Feign Death.”

“You think I’ll fall for something that stupid, you worthless r-“

Just as the boy throws his fist at the girl, she crumples to the floor with remarkable speed, lying quite prone. And naturally, the boy simply trips over her, and goes flying towards the next set of tables.

Wow. How incredibly embarrassing for him. And you’re pretty sure that isn’t Inebriated Boxing.

You think he probably deserves to crash across the room. It’ll probably serve him quite the injury, even with aura.

He speeds towards the wall.

Which seems odd, because he’s now in front of you…

As he flies past, you grab him by the scruff of his neck. Well, apparently you did, despite having no immediate memory of doing so.

“Consider yourself fortunate, I won’t have you disabled before our fight. Tomorrow at dawn. I suggest you choose your weapon wisely.”

You let him go. He sprawls on the floor with very little grace. You turn towards the still shocked audience.

“By my name and my honour, I shall prove victorious!” you cry, holding aloft a crimson rose. When in various gods’ names did you even pick it up?

The crowd seems predominantly nonplussed. You’d really quite like control of your body again, if only to curl up in embarrassment and confusion.

You feel a slight tightness around your waste. The tiny mouse girl is now hugging you.

“Hurray. My hero.” You’d have thought the she was being sarcastic if you suspected she was capable of emoting at all.

Then begins the slow clap. You glance to see the perpetrator as Madalyn. Her awfully smug smile seems worse than ever.
>>
>>2741188
“Wooho!” she cheers. The crowd partially seems to follow suit, but rather unenthusiastically. It doesn’t take long for the applause and cheers to die down, and for people to resume their daily business. Does nothing phase these people?

You glance down at the small girl still clinging to you.

"Um. You can let go now." You feel an odd sense of deja-vu.

"..."

What the hell. The girl is fast asleep. Upright and still clinging to you, somehow.

It's all too much. Everything that's transpired to day seems to have finally taken it's toll, the exhaustion and absurdity breaking the cammel's back. As if contagious, you too finally fall to your knees and blissfully embrace sweet unconsciousness.

But not before you hear one final voice. Of course it's Madalyn.

"Fucking finally. I thought the eclaire would never kick in."

You're pretty sure you never had an eclaire. How weird.

End of Day 1 Part 2. Please turn over.
>>
>>2741306
>"Fucking finally. I thought the eclaire would never kick in."
Dammit Maddy.

Guess we're going to have to make room for a non-rabbit in our hare-m now.
>>
>>2741188
Nah, Madalyn can go fuck herself.
>>
>>2741306
So how many parts of Day 1 will there be?
>>
Sorry for the abrupt ending, but it's gotten way later than I anticipated and I was running out of steam. I also wanted to do some more character modification/background stuff. I'll try and put it up in a bit, if you guys don't mind it.

>>2741329
>>2741335
You must forgive Madalyn. She's a plot device, and I have purposely made her worse girl, as a joke.
Not really though. She should come into her own soon enough. And she won't be as awful, hopefully. They can't all be winners, and Marsha will be back next time.

>>2741415
Probably three. The events of Part 3 have already mostly been covered in the introduction, so it'll probably just fill in the gaps.
>>
>>2741600
>and I have purposely made her worse girl
You failed.
She's second best, after sloppy bunny.
>>
Did you kids wanna do TQ?
>>
>>2741697
Yes
>>
>>2741697
We still do b0ss.
>>
>>2741697
Yiss.
>>
Which character from any CYOA would you impregnate?
>>
>>2741851
None.
>>
>>2741690
>She's second best, after sloppy bunny.
We'll see. Once Dora's gotten more storytime. And once a certain grinning cat shows up.
And there's also Alison's 'weapon', which I was going to introduce now, but given that TQ is starting I'll leave it for now. I've already eaten into enough of other CYOAs' time as is, which was pretty inconsiderate upon reflection.

Til next time. Hopefully tomorrow (GMT).
>>
>>2741600
>>2741690
>>2741940
Also, feedback/criticism/telling me to fuck off is always appreciated. If the gaps between choices are still too big (they probably are), please do say, etc.
>>
>#######

Chloe approaches you after tugging the cover back on to Mel, the look on her face is difficult to read. Jealousy, maybe?

"So."

"Uh... Yea?"

Chloe pushes you against the bed. Sometimes you forget that everyone in BTCH you know can just kind of move you wherever they want. It's not the best feeling. Especially since she's pressing with her fingers and that much force at the tips of her fingers hurts.

"Chloe... What are you doing?"

"I'm making sure you don't interrupt my friend's bed rest any further."

"Uh-"

Chloe shifts, sitting on your abdomen.

"I'm not really planning on doing anything while she's sleeping."

"Boys bodies reveal their intentions." Chloe retorts. "You will need to calm down before I release you."

[] I was planning on taking care of that elsewhere
[] Struggle, this is imprisonment!
[] (Freeform)

###
Following up "Let's write a novel" the CYOA

I feel so imasculated.
>>
>>2742015
>[] I was planning on taking care of that elsewhere
With a certain cinnamon roll, preferably.
>>
>>2741940
>grinning cat is going to be a girl
>smug smirks are my fetish
Oh no.

>I've already eaten into enough of other CYOAs' time as is, which was pretty inconsiderate upon reflection.
Nah, I don't think so, and I doubt CYOAnus thinks so.

Don't be so hard to yourself Lewis.

>>2741975
Well, the only thing I've got any major feedback on besides "is gud" is that I find Alison an awfully hard character to play - simply because her mind, all that race stuff and the aristocracy, that is something I'm not able to understand properly.
>>
>>2742015
"I can't just wish it away. I already tried that. It broke my brain."

(When will we get rid of that? Should we ask the doc for help, maybe she knows what it is?)
>>
>>2742052
give Izzy some rest, poor thing's still sore.
>>
>>2742015
>[] I was planning on taking care of that elsewhere
>>
>>2742143
You're right. Now I feel like a dick.
>>
>>2742208
Don't. It's nobody's fault the cinnabon is so perfect that she makes you forget everything.
>>
>>2742015

"Well I was planning on handling that... Elsewhere."

"You will not." Chloe presses you firmer against the bed.

"Agh... Why... Is that?"

"Mel would not like that."

"She's not... In charge of what I do and neither... Ow, fuck, let up."

Chloe's expression remains difficult to read, but she definitely started pushing harder when you said that you and Mel weren't in that type of relationship.

The pain slowly numbs as your body reacts to it. Your sense of feeling elsewhere taking precedence.

Chloe is way too soft for how strong she is. Even Ciel is a little firm and she's gotta be the same type of build.

Damnit, Todd Jr. Not the girl.

Your body sure is honest. Heck, now you're wondering about that video you haven't watched yet. Your imagination starting to run.

You feel yourself give a soft prod to Chloe's butt.

She shoots straight up, face red. "Don't touch me there!"

At least she's not load testing your chest prosthesis any more... Though she doesn't have ahold of you.

[] Run for it
[] (Freeform)
() Pick her pockets
>>
So, Ruby's a confirmed pervert...anyone gonna do anything with this information?
>>
>>2742358
Confirmed where. Link.
>>
>>2742338
[x] Get up and look for the doctor
>>
>>2742015
[] "I'm not going to calm down with a cute girl sitting on top of me, you're better of letting me go find someone else to take care of... 'it' "

I wonder if Chloe subscribe to the same "Only penis in vagina counts as sex" school of thought as Mel
>>
>>2742392

The order is...

THCB

What order is it?

Who knows?
>>
>>2742338
>[] Run for it
>() Pick her pockets
>>
>>2742392
I'll second this, cause I got nothing and Chloe a pretty good.
>>
>>2742015
>Following up "Let's write a novel" the CYOA
Yeah. Whoops. Aping Bromont's Bizarre Slime style without the humour and fight-hype probably wasn't a great decision. Sorry.
>I feel so imasculated.
I really don't see why. Unless it's from the idea of being dommed by your own fictional girls. In which case you should embrace it, for it is truly a wonderful thing.
Also, seconding >>2742444.

>>2742078
>grinning cat is going to be a girl
I did consider it being a boy. I'm still undecided.
>I find Alison an awfully hard character to play - simply because her mind, all that race stuff and the aristocracy, that is something I'm not able to understand properly.
I'm probably not carrying it across very well. Starting the story and introducing the characters borderline in medias res seemed like a good idea at the time, but it probably wasn't. Hopefully the backstory aside will clear things up a bit.

Or maybe I should just start something else with readers having full freedom for character creation, it'd probably be more fun for everyone involved. Dunno if I should do that whilst running CarrollQuest at the same time, though.
>>
>>2742338
[] "What WOULD Mel like then? Because unless someone takes care of it it's not gonna go away, especially with you on top of me"

After all of Mel trying to push us and Chloe together, Chloe helping us out here might be a loophole to "Mel would not like that."; and besides, we don't have to have sex, just like Mel
>>
>>2742392
seconded
>>
>>2742524
>still undecided

How about you make the grinning cat androgynous?
>>
>>2742543
Schrodinger's trap, Hellsing-style? Could do.
I could have it identify as an attack helicopter if that's what people want. Probably not a great idea though.
>>
>>2742363
RWBY Chibi.
>>
>>2742536
Seconding
>>
>>2742338

"It's not like I can just will it away. Especially not with a cute girl up against me."

"...Cute?"

"Yea?"

"But I'm small chested."

You decide to not reveal that you know she isn't from what little of that changing video you saw.

"So?"

"Girls with small chests are undesirable."

"I mean... I'm more an ass-man, myself."

You slowly see steam rising from Chloe. The room is getting warmer.

You hear the air conditioning turn on in reaction to it.

"But... To have someone look at me that way who doesn't even want to marry me..." Chloe is fumbling for words.

It's a risk...

[] Try being assertive
[] Let her cool off
>>
>>2742524
>I'm still undecided.
Do I smell a smug trap?

Also, don't run something else, let CQ get some momentum first.
The first few chapters are always the hardest and most "meh". It gets better on its own, promise.
>>
>>2742602
[x] Let her cool off
>>
>>2742602
>[] Let her cool off
Can't relieve the TC if she burns it off.
>>
>>2742602
>[] Let her cool off
>>
File: true love.jpg (178 KB, 728x545) Image search: [Google]
true love.jpg
178 KB, 728x545
>>2742602
>"Girls with small chests are undesirable."
That's just wrong, Chloe.
Simply and utterly wrong.

>Try being assertive
I know it's going to go wrong. I just want to see how.
>>
>>2742615
>>2742653
All this no risk shit

What are you, gay? You've got a heater blanket with an ass inches from your dick and your decision is "Yeah, better not."
>>
>>2742602
>[] Try being assertive
Keep pushing; but remember who this is. Choose your words wisely
>>
>>2742676
You've got a heater blanket with a lot of anti-man brainwashing from Jill, and one that could snap Todd like a twig
>>
>>2742602
>[x] Try being assertive

Fuck it, we're already in infirmary, right?
>>
[] Try being assertive

It's for you, that one anon who wife-modes Chloe.
>>
>>2742602
[x] Try being assertive
If it comes right down to it we can just pull the "Don't worry, we don't have to get married if we don't have sex; we can just have fun together, like me and Mel did... or like Mel does with you and her team" card
>>
>>2742676
My decision is "She's obviously not fully in control of her semblance right now, and if she goes nuclear, we could lose Todd's most valuable tool. If we have the chance to say anything to ruin not only the Chloe route but the TC, then it WILL happen. Never forget "Dickbutt.""
>>
>>2742718
To be fair, Mel could have snapped Todd too. She's just a lot gentler.

>YFW Mel's inspirations were Robin Hood and Captain America
>>
>>2742602
>ask Penny to harden the armor extra much, and Peng to wrap us up in protective fibers should being assertive go horibly wrong.
>>
>>2742739
Oh shit, right.
I didn't think about what risk we take here...

>>2742602
change >>2742662 to
>let her cool off
I've no problem with broken bones, but the TC is holy
>>
>>2742753
And Mel seemed a lot less brainwashed.
Like, she knew what a dick was and remotely how to handle it.
>>
>>2742739
I'm pretty sure giving Chloe some tender lovin' will never NOT involve hypersauna temperatures. We just have to believe in Todd and his dick's ability to do what lesser dicks cannot
>>
>>2742822
I'm sure you're right, but I don't think we're there with her yet. She's still drinking Jill's kool-aid. If we fuck up with her sitting on our dick like this, it's over.
>>
>>2742822
>We just have to believe in Todd and his dick's ability to do what lesser dicks cannot
Withstand temperatures usually generated in supernovae?
>>
Regardless, we have to say "girl you smokin'", right?
>>
>>2742858
Child's play
>>
>>2742858
>>2742944
What's Chloe's max?
Could she reach Planck temperature with enough..."motivation"~?

Would sex with her make her heat up so much she creates a new, literal, Big Bang?
Was that how the universe was created?
>>
>>2742602

"We don't... Have to get married." You tentatively place a hand on Chloe's backside. It is very soft, you actually wonder how it holds its shape since it almost feels like a marshmallow.

Chloe tenses up, eyes going wide for a moment before her expression slowly relaxes, her blush centering over her cheeks. "Don't..." She slowly lowers herself back atop you.

"Boys hands... Are so big..."

"Uhh... Yeah?"

"You... Can be rougher..." She is moving some against your hand.

The room's temperature seems to have stabilized. It's a bit warmer than before, but Atlesian science doesn't stop before AC it seems. The influx of cold air is making the steam rising from Chloe more prominent.

You decide to go ahead and grip Chloe's backside tighter.

She moans in response and the room's temperature immediately shoots up. The one thing you notice is that her skin doesn't really feel any hotter.

"..." Chloe suddenly slips past your hand, hastily undoing her bottoms. As Mel mentioned, there is a bright blue A stenciled above her labia.

"Chloe, what-"

Chloe's hand claps over your mouth. Oh. Oh her hand is a lot hotter than her butt.

"Mmmph! Mmph!"

"Just... Just don't talk..." Her other hand reaches for your pants.

"Mm-mm! Mm-mm!" You shift your lower body away from her hand, getting caught by her thigh.

"Stop struggling so much..." Chloe's expression is still pretty blank, but you can tell she's a bit out of it.

Your face is getting used to the heat. You're probably gonna have a mark, but that's it.

[] Struggle harder, we don't need a marked dick
[] Try and get it out yourself so she doesn't touch it
[] Just let her, you're past stopping her
>>
>>2742993
[x] Just let her
>>
>>2742993
>[] Try and get it out yourself so she doesn't touch it
Oh boy.

2/4 BTCH in one day. Izzy and Doc are going to be proud.
>>
>>2742993
>[] Just let her, you're past stopping her
Well.. The gamble paid off so far, at least.
>>
Oversoul doesn't have any defense capabilities does it? I was hoping we could use it as a superaura to shield our Dick from the furnace, but I don't think it works that way.
>>
>>2743041
>2

The day's not over, boyo.
>>
>>2743045
ALL capabilities are improved.

Offense, defense, etc.

What you're saying is Todd naturally doesn't have too much defense.

He'd get MORE, but it's not like there wouldn't be people with more defense than that.
>>
>>2742993
>[] Just let her, you're past stopping her
We'll wear that mark as a badge of honour; our dick went where lesser dicks fear to tread
>>2743045
>We wanted to have oversoul sex with Valentine
>End up having oversoul sex with Chloe out of necessity
>>
>>2743161
>implying we can't do both
>today
>>
>>2743051
Well, even if Jill is possible, we'd have to settle for 3. Pretty sure the trip to Atlas takes more than a day.
>>
>>2742993

"Ah." Chloe stops halfway through unzipping. You can feel the heat through your pants.

She releases your face, bending backwards towards her pants, giving you a full view of her underside.

Well if you had any chance of calming down, that's gone.

"I almost forgot..." Chloe is holding a white package. The plastic is wrinkled, but you'd recognize a condom anywhere.

"Where did you g-"

"Quiet!" Chloe orders as she fumbles with the wrapper for a moment, finally undoing it.

Your partially undone pants zipper finally fails, your cock springing outwards.

Chloe takes shock very well as her first response is to immediately cap it with the condom, spreading it down.

Your entire body recoils some at the heat traveling down your shaft.

The condom doesn't reach all the way down and is squeezing you pretty firmly.

"Really, wher-" Your mouth is covered again, Chloe is leaning upwards, trying to center herself above you.

She shoves herself down, your tip and shaft running along the outside of her labia as she misses. Her mouth is agape, her body shivering. "O-oh...."

[] Give her a hand
[] Let her figure it out.
>>
>>2742993
Wow, Chloe's not wasting any time.

Funfact, the german expression for someone not wasting time like this is "nichts anbrennen lassen" - which, literally translated, means "not letting it scorch"

The pottery is real.

>>2743178
>get Caliburn
>showerfun with Izzy
>find a new friend in Mayo
>68 orgasms with Mel (Todd's included)
>shag the steamroller

>maybe shag supercow
>maybe oversoul sex with the Doc
>Day's still not over

that Undo+ probably was the best thing ever.
>>
>>2743284
>[] Let her figure it out.
>>
>>2743284
[x] Give her a hand

Though clapping isn't the best thing to do in this situation.
>>
I recall joking about how amusing it would be for Valentine and Jill to walk back in on us fucking Mel, but this is way better. Her walking in on a sexually exhausted and unresponsive Mel and a Chloe in the process of being fucked is way better.

>>2743284
[] Give her a hand
No words, just guidance
>>
>>2743284
>let her figure it out
it's too adorable.
>>
Isn't Chloe a virgin?

Won't shoving herself down like that hurt like hell?
>>
>>2743313
>Chloe walked in on us to cockblock us
Maybe 67 orgasms created a space to concentrated with sex hormons and stuff that everyone walking in will automatically want and get the TC?
>>
So are the BTCHs all doms of varying degrees? Mel was pretty good at it, though she would occasionally let the act slip; Chloe seems to be trying to, but she'd never be able to pull it off without her raw power to keep it on top...

>THCB
I'm on to you
>>
>>2743383
I think a BTCH can take it.

>>2743284
>Chloe has a condom
>not even super-thirsty Izzy had
figures.
>>
>>2743284
>[] Let her figure it out
I am one hundred percento okay with her being in charge here
>>
>>2743397
>Todd's semblance works on his pheromones
>Right now he's emitting a dense fog of them in every direction

I hope Vale is ready to rebuild after the tsunami.
>>
>>2743424
Izzy wants our babies.

Chloe doesn't want a child born out of wedlock.

They both have their reasons.
>>
>>2743446
And the end of the day, every cot in the infirmary is filled with a sexually exhausted person
>all of this without an H-scene token
>>
>>2743284

You decide not to say or do anything that might break the delicate balance of events unfolding.

Chloe bends at the waist and takes ahold of your cock, the heat causing your body to tense once more.

She looks down for a moment before she slowly taps her entrance to the tip before thrusting herself again, stopping short of full insertion through what you can only assume to be an involuntary reaction

Chloe's partially neutral expression has changed to one of shock and pain. You immediately notice the trickle of blood down your shaft.

"Aaaa.... AAaaaahhh..." Chloe's eyes are watering, turning to steam as they reach her cheeks.
>>
>>2743313
Speaking of which, we still owe the Doc a high-five for her work with Izzy; her walking in on this would be as good a time as any.
>>
>>2743519
>>2743424
Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>2743519
>trickle of blood
>Chloe is agony

Uh oh.
>>
>>2743519

Just as you are about to ask if she is okay, her hands slowly encapsulate her own face, her tongue rolling out. "It's... Amazing..."

She puts both of her hands on your chest, slamming herself the rest of the way down, grimacing, but also drooling. Even her drool is turning to steam.

She doesn't stop there, immediately pumping herself against you like a piston, your entirety at once. There is a good deal more fluid. It was blood, but is now clearly being replaced by normal fluids, from red to pink and continuing to clear as she goes.
>>
>>2743601
>taking it all on her first time

What a champ.
>>
>>2743601
Finally, she gets the big banana she deserves
>>
>>2742727
Bless your kind heart anon, these scenes are a glorious present to wake up to
>>
>>2743601

She's picking up speed now. You're pretty sure you've been demoted to toy for the moment.

"Ah-Ah! Ah!" Chloe is letting off what sounds like a mixture of pain and pleasure all at once.

Her moans are slowing down even though she's going faster and harder by the moment.

The poor cot is creaking under her assault

"Hit me!"

"Wha-"

"Do it!"

Oh. Oh. What?

[] Spank Chloe
[] Slap Chloe
>>
>>2743601
Alright Jill, you've already met our floppy offspring. Now get ready for the real deal.

We're going to get that BTCH hat trick today.
>>
>>2743681
[x] Spank
>>
>>2743681
>[] Spank Chloe
>>
>>2743681
>[] Spank Chloe
>>
>>2743681
>SPANK HER
>Chloe likes it THIS rough
My dick wasn't ready.
>>
>>2743681
>[] Spank Chloe
>>
>>2743686
Don't get cocky anon, better to let this marinate. Izzy, Mel and now Chloe; she's got a lot to think about.
>>
>>2743681
>[] Spank Chloe
Don't shy away from being rough though, she wants to feel it.
>>
>>2743681

You give Chloe a solid smack on the ass. She bites down, shivering.

"Harder!"

You pause for a moment, but give her another, trying to swing a bit of weight into it.

She immediately lets out a moan when you make contact. You can see the impact ripple to the other side of her butt.

"Harder!!" She bends forward, giving you better access, grinding against you.

Your hand lifts as far as you can reach before bringing the hammer down against her.

Chloe's eyes widen, her tongue laying against your chest-piece. You can feel the fluid escaping her body... That's not female ejaculate.

Damnit, Mel, this is the second time being near her has gotten you peed on.

The smell isn't particularly pungent, but you can tell what it is. Chloe clearly can too.

She's coming around. You can practically feel the room cooling off.

"Aah... Oh... Oh no... I-I just lost my head... I didn't mean to..."

[] It's okay () Keep going
[] It's really not okay () She owes you.
>>
>>2743829
[x] It's okay (x) KEEP GOING
>>
>>2743829
>[] It's okay () Keep going
>>
>>2743829
This choice is really more

"Is pee enough to stop sex? Y/N"
>>
>>2743829
>[] It's really not okay
Jeez, aren't you supposed to figure out basic bodily functions like that at age two?
>>
>>2743829
>[] It's okay () Keep going
As long as it feels good, who cares.

This room is already a mess with Mel's puddle on the floor, one bodily fluid more or less won't make a difference.
>>
>>2743872
Anon, have you ever had a cock that close to your bladder?
>>
>>2743601
>Even her drool is turning to steam
Dear god
>>2743829
[x] It's okay (x) Keep going
It's kinda gross, but understandable all things considered. Let's just not make a habit out of it

>Damnit, Mel, this is the second time being near her has gotten you peed on
Even when it's Chloe's fault, it's still Mel's fault
>>
>>2743904
>Mel is Debbie
Is that why I don't care for her at all?
>>
>>2743829
>>2743880
adding:
>spank her again to show her it's okay

>>2743904
>Even when it's Chloe's fault, it's still Mel's fault
And don't forget Debbie!
FUCK YOU DEBBIE
>>
>>2743890
No, although I have had to sneak model 24 grenades up my ass.
Don't ask why.
>>
>>2743829

You give her the softest smile you can muster.

"Weirder stuff can happen your first time."

Chloe wipes her face. "Huh?"

You take ahold of her. "Let's just not make a habit of that."

"Wai-ai-ai-ai~" Chloe drops her words as you take control of the situation with firm grip with one hand, you give her another slap on the backside. Chloe's attempts to instruct you failed, she practically shuts down, laying against you to let you do as you please.

She's heating up again though.

Fumes once again start to rise from her as you go. She's just staring at you from your chest. "Boys... Are wonderful..."

"Hah.... You're practically smoking."

No. No, she is smoking.

Oh. Oh, she's on fire, like actually on fire.

You're not really certain how to react to this as her entire top is engulfed in flame.

You feel flesh dump against your body as the fire goes. Chloe's face has hardly bothered to change expression.

Luckily, your suit is fire retardant, so you aren't in any pain from it either.

[] Scoot the sheets off the bed
[] Get up
[] Toss the ignited clothing from her somewhere hopefully not flammable
>>
>>2744057
[x]scoot the sheets off the bed

Hopefully they don't trigger a fire alarm.
>>
>>2744057
>[] Toss the ignited clothing from her somewhere hopefully not flammable
>>
>>2744057
>[] Scoot the sheets off the bed

I start to wonder what Penny thinks of all this.
And if she's recording...

>"Boys... Are wonderful..."
8 (?) years of Jill's brainwashing destroyed by a few minutes of TC.
I feel so proud.
>>
>>2744057
>[] Toss the ignited clothing from her somewhere hopefully not flammable
>>
>>2744129
>If she's recording

Don't be a fucking perv.

Of course she's recording.
>>
>>2744057
[2]

You grab ahold of Chloe's burning clothing, they tear away from her easily enough. Her chest is a good deal paler than anywhere else and... She is definitely stacked. Even pushed against you, she's got about as much as Valentine. It's practically comical that she hid it all to the size of A-cups.

"...Sorry... I'm not honest..." Chloe apologizes for her lie in a half-hearted tone. She is already rocking her lower body against you, clearly expecting you to be moving, not asking questions.

Maybe you should punish her?

[] Nah, just continue
[] Hell yes. () Pinch and tug her nipples () Start spanking her again () Other?
>>
>>2744252
>[] Hell yes. () Pinch and tug her nipples
She likes it rough, so we should be rough
>>
>>2744252
[x] Hell yes. (x) Pinch nipples
>>
>>2744252
>[] Hell yes. () Pinch and tug her nipples
>>
>>2744252
Yes. () Pinch and tug her nipples
>>
>>2744252
>[x] Hell yes. (x) Pinch and tug her nipples
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY

Unrelated, but kinda related.
>>
>>2744263
>>2744275
>>2744277
>>2744279
>>2744288
It's almost poetical. This unison. This harmony.

Through dick, unity.
>>
>>2744057
>[] Scoot the sheets off the bed

>>2744129
>I start to wonder what Penny thinks of all this
>"I'm sorry Naked Boss, but for the safety of other Atlas personnel, I must classify you as a potential fire risk. Messages have been sent to all your potential suitors warning them of the danger of spontaneous sexual combustion in regards to performing coitus with you"
>"Ah come on, it was one ti-... Wait, 'All your potential suitors'?"
>"Indeed, in my spare time I decided to run some algorithms based upon the preference you have shown in sexual partners to calculate who you may pursue"
>"Oh? And what is my ideal sexual partner then little miss supercomputer?"
>"Literally anything with a vagina you goddamn manslut. The entire female population of Vale has been alerted to the risks of your penis"
>"Penny!"
>"I'm just joking Naked Boss, don't worry"
>"Oh thank god"
>"Several members of the male population have also been warned, I DID read officer Turquoise's report on your first interrogation after all"

>>2744252
[x] Hell yes. (x) Pinch and tug her nipples
So, she's still on fire right?
I NEED someone, anyone to walk in on us banging a girl on fire. Let them witness the legend
>>
>>2744308
I can almost hear the syncronized "WRY"s as I read this.
>>
>>2744320
>P3N1
>Swearing
>>
>>2744320
>just wanted to take a sip while reading this
>cup is empty
>"Oh damh-..pffffff"
>thank god the cup was empty

>spontaneous sexual combustion
I want this to be engraved at the side of our pistol.
>>
>>2744339
And it sounds beautiful
>>
>>2744355
She's learning from us. She's already more sassy and mischievous than Other Penny
>>
>>2743880
>Blood, sweat, tears, saliva, urine, sexual fluid of both genders, ash, steam, smoke
>We made a massive mess of Valentine's clinic and she didn't even get to join in.
>>
>>2744320
She's... Kinda on fire? Her hair is on 'fire' anyway...

>>2744252

You release her backside, moving her up some.

"What are you d-Aaaahhhn!?" You take ahold of her breasts. You note that she has inverted nipples. You're not gonna let that stop you, gripping down around them tightly.

"OooOH!" Chloe clearly doesn't mind, her insides tighten against you. The sheer force is enough to draw pause. Chloe is likely the tightest girl you've dealt with.

Her nipples don't need a lot of coaxing, they slowly emerge and this allows your second step as you pinch down on them, pulling her breasts apart some from her nipples. The weight of her own chest and you holding causes Chloe to bite her lip, her hair-fire rising further.

The pressure around you and watching Chloe writhe is enough to finally release your pent up 'issue'.

Chloe can't stop moaning, but has clearly noted your finish.

"Ah... Aaah... Is it supposed to do that?"

You can feel it yourself. That condom is doing its job, and forcing yourself soft earlier must have done something since you can feel the weight of the filled condom on your shaft.

[] Probably best to get out now
[] Relax in the post for a bit
>>
File: notarakisbestwork.jpg (125 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
notarakisbestwork.jpg
125 KB, 500x524
>>2744381
I wonder how UREY got transformed into WRY. Especially with the way it's pronounced.
>>
>>2744538
[x] Relax in the post for a bit
>>
>>2744538
>[] Probably best to get out now
>>
>>2744538
That condom seemed a little bit too small, I don't trust it. If there's one girl I really want to avoid coming inside right now; it's Chloe
>>
>>2744538

>fire rising further
Heh/
>>
>>2744538
>>2744585
this
>>
>>2744553
>U
>Ri
>i
>i
>i

It's pronounced "Uriii"

Japanese people caught that the U is closer to W there.

The E in the "english" posted is worthless as both the Y and E follow the same romanji, so the E got dropped.

Ya fackin walcome.
>>
>>2744538
I must ask the most important question in ToddQuest history.
Is Chloe's pubic hair also fire?
>>
>>2744628
That man is asking the right questions.
If so, I hope Penny is recording it, because that badass flaming A would be a perfect replacement for Chloe's akward scroll contact photo.
>>
>>2744628
No.
>>
>>2744660
>Mel and Chloe get pubic hair letters as their contact images.
>>
>>2744604
>Ya fackin walcome.
You wouldn't happen to be a yank, would you?
>>
>>2744534
Thinking about what she might do to punish us arouses and scares me.
Maybe she'll put that ring to use while we're asleep.
>>
>>2744707
Considering what she helped us do to Izzy, and what we did to her clinic, I'd say we owe her at least one free sex act of her choice.

Better get Todd's Last Will and Testament in order now.
>>
>>2744764
seconded.
>tfw she wants to make Todd wear a chastity cage to get him really pent up
>tfw there are none that fit
>tfw Valentine looks at animal chastity cages (it's probably a thing in Menagerie)
>she looks at animal dicks
>each time she tries one for Todd, his dick is slightly bigger than the dick she saw when she ordered the chastity cage
>>
>>2744538
>tfw we still have "The Last Car"
>>
>>2744885

>The day ends with Todd having a 6-foot cock
>>
I'm gonna grab some food to eat. Then I'll be back to turn on the sprinklers.
>>
>Went into the day expecting some doggystyle
>Mel never lets us seal the deal
>Suddenly Chloe "I don't know what a penis is, but I know they're bad" Aquamarine shows up out of nowhere
>We end up going all the way; having rough, flaming sex with her
Life is full of surprises
>>
>>2745049
Need that picture of the dog in the burning room going "I'm fine, this is okay."
>>
Anyone got the m3u8 to RWBY Chibi?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.