[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP Thread Cock kissing edition Previous thread: >>2663415
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP Thread
Cock kissing edition

Previous thread: >>2663415
>>
>>
Lazy, lazy Wednesday, why must you curse us?
>>
File: kennyswimsuit2.png (278 KB, 603x708) Image search: [Google]
kennyswimsuit2.png
278 KB, 603x708
First for sick yugioh standoffs

>>2667888
Y-you know it...

>She pulled back the first foot, which was now nice and damp from his loving. Shifting her weight onto her arms, she allows herself to relax as he "works".
>>
>>2667990
>Pokes
>>
File: 13324_p0.jpg (77 KB, 583x591) Image search: [Google]
13324_p0.jpg
77 KB, 583x591
>>2667940
I wanna kiss a cock!

>>2667934
Oh yeah, now I remember!
>She snapped her fingers and smiled brightly
But it was fun, and the crowd ate it up! I told you my magic was different, right?

>>2667935
Eheh, it was nothing~
>>
File: shadowmirror.jpg (56 KB, 300x439) Image search: [Google]
shadowmirror.jpg
56 KB, 300x439
>>2667955
IM USING IT AFTER THE CHAIN RESOLVES TO TARGET GRAVITY BIND YOU FAGGOT
OF COURSE DANK MEME GIRL WOULD BE TO STUPID TO FOLLOW.
>>2667951
THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER GET RID OF THIS CARD.

>>2667940
This is my fetish.
>>
>>2668011
>Uttering an inaudible grumble, Patchouli snaps her gaze from the leaves of the tome, before training it upon the blonde. Her eyebrows raise, as her head comes to a sideways tilt.
...Yes?
>>
File: Rikka [20].jpg (155 KB, 850x965) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [20].jpg
155 KB, 850x965
>>2667847
>You can see the defeated girl consider her options, her face mostly covered by your thick, warm shaft nearly resting on top of it. The smell enters her nostrils, arousing her more as her hot breath on your length no doubt does the same to you. Then, unannounced, you feel something wet drag over the underside of your futa cock, accompanied by Rikka's quick and shallow breathing. Though it's hidden from your sight, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what it is, as the girl below you is actively raising her head in order to reach the higher points of your member. When she's reached as far as she can go while you have her pinned down, she changes her tactic and begins to plant small kisses all over the skin, from the bottom up.
Chu~.. Is this... chu~...good? Does it make you...chu~... feel good?
>>
>>2668032
>I wanna kiss a cock!
You and me both.
>>
>>2668006
Good, good~
>Grinning briefly, he abruptly takes the entirety of her toes into his mouth, happily mumbling as he tongue gets back to work, darting in between and around each of her toes, giving the sole of her foot a tickle with a free hand to see how she reacts.
>>
>>2668032
Well...I guess if you put it like that, as long as the crowd had fun.
>Iowa's legs twitched as she rubbed them together bashfully. She had been used to attention, but not on such a grand stage in front of so many people. Lord only knows how many of them went home with thoughts of her in their perverted heads.

>>2668058
Hm? Oh, hello! I thought you were a statue there for a second...you didn't seem to move, or say anything, or blink, or...do you even breath?
>Iowa chuckles as she hears the woman speak, almost a bit taken back. She really was stupid enough to believe that such a quiet person wasn't alive.
I don't think I've seen you around before and it's my job to know everybody around here quite well considering how I'm the first line of defense. You're not some sort of communist spy hoping to get past inspection by remaining silent, hmm?
>>
File: Kuso Miku Technique.jpg (91 KB, 463x700) Image search: [Google]
Kuso Miku Technique.jpg
91 KB, 463x700
>>2668068
You can kiss mine if you'd like, anon.

>>2668088
There's the showmanship. I was timid about it too, but then Nui did...things to me on live TV, and I kind of liked it!
>She admitted bluntly with an earnest expression, although her own blushing cheeks hinted that she had yet to get used to that particular kind of attention
>>
>>2668066
>For a moment Nui goes silent, making no sound whatsoever as her horny grin stretches impossibly wide, her tongue peering out from between her lips as her breathing suddenly quickens. Its quite clear as you start to attend to her stiffness that she's gotten herself incredibly hot and bothered, the mere sensation of your soft lips pecking against her girthy shaft being rewarded with a thick droplet of precum that leaks onto your face. Nui shifts her position back, leaning a bit more of her weight down upon your body as she uses your chest like a seat, grasping her hybrid cock in one hand and angling it down towards your lips, purring softly as she witnesses you finally accepting your punishment, even eagerly
Hmmm... it's a start~! Good thing you decide to play along, huh~? Now come on, don't be shy Rikka, have as much as you want! It's all for you after all~!
>>
>>2668126
can....can i kiss it too?
>>
>>2668126
Whoey?
>Iowa tilted her head to the side, trying to wrack her brain around someone with that name.
Hm....but you liked being tied up? It was...something I guess! I can't say I didn't like it! Ahah...hah?
>The openess of the performer had lowered Iowa's guard a bit, letting her freely admit to the pleasure the magic show had brought her. Coughing into her palm, she tried to shove that under the rug.
Yes yes, well...maybe next time you have a show let me know. I don't mind being another volunteer! Or maybe your assistant! Wait...that would cut into my duties as a sailor. Anyways, what I was trying to say was, good job!
>>
>>2668088
...I am simply here to acquire knowledge, without any other reason behind it. I am well, and alive.
>...For the most part, anyway. Though she indeed IS alive, the bookworm is quite the unhealthy one, having been lost in her sea of tomes for the longest amount of time - at the very least, a hundred years. Immediately after her response, she goes back to dwelling within the pages of the volume in her grasp. Always so reticent.
>>
>>2668048
Fine, fucker.
>>
>>2668126
Well, I'm not that anon, but you have a cock? Why is that notion making me so hard, I've never been into gay stuff before...
>>
>>2668032

I want you to kiss my cock!
>>
(Umm... I may not be able to return tonight, after all...)
>>
File: kenny2.jpg (58 KB, 642x913) Image search: [Google]
kenny2.jpg
58 KB, 642x913
>>2668083
>Kenny titters from his surprising tickle, her expression quickly changing to a scowl of faux anger. His initiative is rewarded with more pressure from her foot against his face.
>>
>tfw you would rather have a hard cock in your tight ass instead of your mouth
>>
>>2668551
>
>>
>>2668540
>His eyes go wide, noting her expression, and the tickling immediately ceases as she presses against his face, tongue moving faster and thumbs quickly going to their proper place of thoroughly massaging the sole of her foot.
>>
>>2668187
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
HEART OF THE CARDS BITCH
>>
>>2668181
// Did you not get my reply, Iowa?
>>
File: 063565e337f4a762f31e563cd8961f4d.jpg (385 KB, 1500x2050) Image search: [Google]
063565e337f4a762f31e563cd8961f4d.jpg
385 KB, 1500x2050
>>2668182
Acquire knowledge? Well, today's your lucky day, isn't it! Within the confines of this beautiful mind is a history spanning centuries back! Surely you must have heard of the United States of America, yes? Most powerful country on earth! All bow before our might! Cower in fear, enemies of freedom, your time is neigh!
>With a boastful puff of her freely hanging chest and point of her index to the sun, Iowa poses as some sort of hero. Much to her dismay, Patchouli had already gone back to diving back into that book of hers.
Hm....whatcha' reading then?
>Iowa takes a seat down next to her, scratching her head as she attempted to read the text in the hands of the woman.

>>2667945
(Oh shoot...I jumped into this thread too soon...)
>With every caress of her head, Iowa responded in kind with a nuzzle into his waiting hand much like a trained pet. Hopefully he didn't think of her in that way, but it was what it was and she was unabashed about it.
>Hey eyes twinkled with anticipation, eyes scanning from east to west, taking in everything there was to see. She pulled on his arm excitedly toward the entrance.
Come on, come on slow poke! Let's go! Oh...and you're telling me where to go first. Let's see how well you know me, alright?
>Giving him a peck on the cheek as they nearly danced their way inside, she found herself reattached to his arm just as they passed into the gates of the night.

>>2668529
(Ow...my heart...it's been shattered in twain...)
>>
>>2668572
(Taking any more atm? He's plotting an escape from your clutches now that he realizes the situation he's gotten himself into)
>>
>>2668572
But I'm not crazy.
>>
>>2668572

I volunteer my services.
>>
>>2668608
But I'm a girl...
>>
>>2668635
(My character....)
>>
File: ftl27018204_p0.jpg (250 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ftl27018204_p0.jpg
250 KB, 600x800
>>2668173
If you really want, anon.
>She lifted up her pleated skirt with a little smile, revealing the length peeking out of the waistband of her striped panties

>>2668181
Nui! She's blonde, kind of petite.
>She let go of her hair and scratched her cheek a bit
There's plenty of things I'd enjoy doing for an audience, heh.
>She let the double entendre sink in with a small smile. She had this way of being cute and lewd both at once that even she was only beginning to notice
Well, volunteers never hurt...Stop by on Monday, okay~?

>>2668194
I have a cock when I want one, the perks of kind-of being a program! And it's not gay if it's with a feminine penis, silly~

>>2668527
>She got on her knees and looked up at him
So show me it, silly anon!
>>
>tfw you will never get to sleep next to Iowa
>>
>>2668608
(Eh... I'd love to, but I don't have the time right now. I've barely eaten and I think I'm gonna have to stop soon to remedy that. Another day, good sir. Another day.)

>>2668615
(THEN WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR?)

>>2668626
(If I wasn't running out of time, I'd totally take you up on that offer too...)
>>
File: Rikka [26].jpg (349 KB, 773x1092) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [26].jpg
349 KB, 773x1092
>>2668168
>Her lips lock around your tip, which she can now just reach, as her tongue begins lapping up the bead that leaked down as best she can. Not in a very comfortable position to bob her head back and forth, she instead begins applying suction in an attempt to bring out more precum from your eager shaft for her to savour. She manages to free one of her arms out from underneath you, bringing it up to take your hand's place in angling the thick length down onto her lips, while beginning to gently stroke the base. After completely lapping up all available precum, Rikka detaches her lips from your cockhead and reaches out her tongue to drill into the sensitive spot just below the tip.
I-I swear I'm not enjoying this...! I-It's just because y-you're forcing me...!
>Not just her mouth and hands have gotten more aroused, her entire body has. You can feel two small nipples push into your thighs as you sit on her, and her remaining hand is desperately reaching for her own crotch.
>>
>>2668647
>coughs in her fist
I'm a...different kind of girl.
>>
>>2668663
(Have a good night!)

>>2668649
>he looks at you with a quizzical expression, further intrigued by your words

Feminine? How can a penis be feminine when it's like...the defining physical attribute of a man?
>>
>>2668603
>He had expected her to react in such an energetic way, and he giggled as they walked to the gate, the tugging upon his arm making him smile out of pure joy.
Oh, so it's my choice then? Hmm...well since you're a wild girl, I'd assume you'd like roller coasters, yeah?
>He looked at her for assurance, kissing her back, blushing ever so slightly. He rubbed her wide hips gently, happy and content. Life was great right now.
>>
>>2668675
(urge to bully rikka next time shes in is rising)
>>
File: fbdf0e9fed58b916d73c88e879bcd491.png (807 KB, 1300x1800) Image search: [Google]
fbdf0e9fed58b916d73c88e879bcd491.png
807 KB, 1300x1800
>>2668603
>Though Patchouli has already gone back to reading, she doesn't appear to mind the noise Iowa is making. Blinking her eyes away from the tome momentarily, she fixes her gaze upon the appoaching blonde, and adjusts her position so both of them could see what's hidden within, before staring back towards her book.
...An arcanum of magic.
>On the archaic leaves of the tome, many indecipherable runes and glyphs are printed onto them, dotting each page. There are also depictions of unidentifiable images, and other graphs and shapes.
Also...something about, the United States of America?
>Officially, the librarian's curiosity has been piqued. She turns to look at the woman opposite her side, tilting her head to one side right after. It's not a topic that she's very familiar with, admittedly.
>>
>>2668649

>He unzips his pants and pulls them down, his already hard, thick cock flopping out.

Well go ahead, give it a kiss!
>>
File: 52828507_p0.png (894 KB, 720x962) Image search: [Google]
52828507_p0.png
894 KB, 720x962
bored... everyone seems to have someone at the moment... waiting game it is
>>
>>2668727
If it's already hard, shouldn't it like, spring out or leap out or something? Flopping is something soft ones do.
>>
>>2668663
I am a good sleeve for a feminine penis.
>>
File: 1461168413535.png (367 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1461168413535.png
367 KB, 600x849
Nth for parsee is best semen demon
>>
>>2668751
I'll help you out, handsome. What're you looking for in a partner?
>>
>>2668768
hmm parsee is in the top 5

>>2668769
im seeing who shows up for the evening shift...normally we are busy by this hour
>>
>>2668788
You only play with people who post pictures or something? I can be whatever kind of partner you want, silly.
>>
>>2668675
(I hate to be a colossal disappointment here, but I think you've exhausted me. I might have to stop for the night and go eat something. I'll save the last response you give me and we can pick right back up next time, okay?)
>Nui pays particular attention to your other hand fumbling to reach between your legs, her head tilting back at an angle to stare directly at your searching digits. However, just before they manage to reach their prize, Nui snatches your hand away, leaning back her position slightly and displaying intense flexibility as her arm reaches back to replace it. Her fingers brush gingerly around your exposed, moistened lips, rubbing experimentally at your outermost folds. Her face is turned away from you now, focused entirely on striking the right spots to make you seize up with pleasure harder and harder. While she might not be quaking with pleasure at your ministrations, you can feel the heat rolling from her body underneath her dress, and the shallow, happy breaths she draws are clearly indicating of the fact that she's enjoying herself. Though that doesn't stop her from teasing you still
My my, you aren't lying to me now, are you Rikka~? You don't have to you know~! Just look at how excited you're becoming! Does licking my toy please you that much~?

>>2668686
(Likewise, sir!)

>>2668762
(Is that on your resume? Because if it isn't, it should be.)
>>
>tfw no wii fit trainer
>>
>>2668649
>Anon gets on his knees,and holds on to her shaft with his left hand. He leans in,puckering his lips and giving her tip one big,long,wet kiss.

I love the taste of your cock~
>>
File: ftl1448315_p0.jpg (606 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ftl1448315_p0.jpg
606 KB, 900x900
>>2668686
When it becomes the defining physical attribute of a woman, duh!
>She swished her hip to one side, letting her pleated skirt fan a bit and giving a peek at the bulge beneath
You wanna see, right?

>>2668727
Your cock looks tasty, mister.
>Miku took the length between her index and thumb and gave the head a kiss, and then another kiss while looking up at him

>>2668808
(Some avas are like that but I don't think he's one)
>>
>>2668822
(I would list a couple of references but one quit and everyone hates the other one.)
>>
File: 55580248_p0.jpg (723 KB, 1221x1825) Image search: [Google]
55580248_p0.jpg
723 KB, 1221x1825
>>2668649
Mm...Monday only? I could use a little bit of company now?
>Iowa grins, showing off those beautiful pearly white teeth of hers. Wrestling behind Miku before she could object, Iowa takes her twintails and bounces them around as though they were toys.
Nothing more I love than a beautiful length of hair you know...I'm so jealous of how you can get it to look like this!

>>2668659
(I know that feel....)

>>2668704
Ahaha~! You know your Iowa almost a bit too well dear. Maybe it's because you've seen me from every angle, hmm? Or maybe I'm just that easy to read?
>She continued her hurried motions, nearly dragging him by the arm towards the coaster.
I don't think I've been on one exactly though...so, make sure to hold onto me, okay? I don't want to fall off!
>As they got in line, Iowa merrily bobbed her head back and forth as she sung under her breath the rhythms of her branch's cadence.

>>2668723
Oh no...not more magic.
>Iowa shudders to think what happened to her mere days ago and the spell her near-sister had cast on her a constant amount of times to the point where her brain had been mush. She didn't seem to have any nefarious intent, so the ship girl didn't high tail it immediately.
B-but that's not what I mean! Magic is impressive, you know! I'm just bad at it! That is to say I can't do it at all.
>Looking into the eldritch looking scripture made Iowa's stars circle around themselves in confusion. She couldn't make hide nor hair of anything she saw, but she nodded along as though she could, maybe out of respect or camaraderie.
Hm? My home? Yes! I'm a walking lexicon of information! A beacon of knowledge blazing across the sky on everything Americana, my friend Batcholly! Do you have any inquiries, hm? Something I could help you find out, hmmm?
>With each exclamation, Iowa pushed herself further and further into Patchouli's comfort zone.
>>
File: tumblr_nmtjssJbcX1t5jbxeo1_250.png (47 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmtjssJbcX1t5jbxeo1_250.png
47 KB, 250x333
>>2668808
hmm it makes it alot easier, after all there is no standard avatar for a femanon or has all the feminine penis affected you anon?~
>a smirk and a teasing tone lace his words
but i do play with anons, not normally as with this face because no anons are interested so i guess your the green face cherry for the phantom~
>>2668822
(an exhausted Nui? you really have been out of the game too long~)

>>2668862
(Awwe Senpai is aware of me~)
>>
>>2668873
at least i can dream of you
gnight Iowa
>>
>>2668850
Remember anon, a good exercise goes along with a good diet!
>>
>>2668899
Good night, sir! If you dream of me, I'll be there, I promise! To give you a good history lesson, of course. No naughty bits!
>>
File: kennylegs.png (198 KB, 941x682) Image search: [Google]
kennylegs.png
198 KB, 941x682
>>2668580
Theeeere we go...

>She works her sole against his tongue, rubbing of all of the day's sweat and exhaustion under his massage.
>>
>>2668869
(Ah, that's a real shame then. I was thinking about offering you a position... or two...)

>>2668886
(An exhausted, hungry Nui no less! Truly I must hone my energies once more so that I can blow minds when I am next in-thread!)
>>
>>2668873
>His cheeks reddened further at her lewd talk. He couldn't deny that it was sexy, though. He smirked, nodding.
I've done more than just see you from every angle, hun~
>He chuckled and let her lead him to the roller coaster, his arm being tugged rather forcefully.
Ah, don't you worry, I'll be there for you if it gets too frightening. Though I must warn you as well, I haven't been on one either. Or at least, such a large one.
>The man simply grinned widely as they waited in the rather large line. Hearing Iowa's charming and cute humming underneath the rustle and bustle of the crowd truly was a sight to behold, as was her adorable behavior.
You're too cute, honestly...
>He couldn't help but playfully ruffle her hair.
>>
>>2668862

If it's so tasty, why not give it a taste?

>His cock twitches slightly when she kisses the tip of his cock. A little drop of precum leaks from the tip, running down onto her lips
>>
>>2668905
>tfw you're not in shape enough to play with the Wii Fit trainer
>tries not to cry as he binges on candy, popcorn and other types of junk food
>>
>>2668862
>his eyebrows leap as the fabric restraining your hidden beast flashes into view. His expression freezes for a few seconds, mouth slightly agape, confused, lustful thoughts plaguing his mind. Finally, his eyes shift up to meet your own as he nods once, his own crotch beginning to stir.

Uh...sure, why not? I guess I'm not opposed to liking it...just never have before.

>>2668886
W-well, as you might be able to see, the feminine penis is definitely having an effect. Is the Phantom your title or name or something?
>>
>>2668920
>He blushes deeper, squirming, mumbling happily as she pushes her sole against his tongue, gladly accepting her foot deeper and farther into his mouth, loving the taste of her sweat, letting her toes push almost to his throat before slowly puling the foot out of his mouth, giving the sole another soft kiss.
>>
File: Rikka [47].png (547 KB, 800x885) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [47].png
547 KB, 800x885
>>2668822
(It's fine, I didn't have too much left in me either! Sounds perfect, I'll see you next time, then. Enjoy your meal!)
>As her lips get teased, Rikka tightens up and stops her assault on your shaft for a few moments while regaining her composure. She didn't expect you to suddenly take an interest in that part of her, but manages to retaliate quickly. More of your futa cock disappears between her lips as she does her utmost to please every single fiber of the length inside her mouth, lapping her tongue around it like a starved dog on a bone.
I-I'm not...lying.. Ahn....
>She pulls your member out from her lips to quickly say the words, before resuming her attack on the thick shaft with full force.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg (594 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg
594 KB, 810x1080
>>2668995
Don't worry anon, I can give you a good exercise schedule and with enough dedication you'll be on form to play with me.... though you need to stop eating that much junk food
>>
>>2668922
(you still owe me a spider... but ill settle for a pink dress, and you blow plenty of other parts now you just need the stamina for the minds!)

>>2669000
oh anon of trips, i am the Legendary Phantom Thief who steals the corruption straight out of peoples hearts... *cough* and wallets *cough*
>he dramatic poses throughout his speech of his own glory
hmm i cannot see much since you are well... anon, male or female im going to need descriptors my companion for the evening~
>>
>>2669009
(Then we shall rain check for now Rikka. Until next time, and be well!)
>>
>>2668955
Oh boy, somebody's aiming for SOMETHING tonight, hm?
>She put her head just under his chin, smugly looking up at him with her half closed, attractive sparkling eyes.
Well, if you haven't been on one yet, I guess we'll just have to experience to together, yeah?
>As she talked to him between her quiet singing, her hand gripped his and squeezed down in between verses. Not afraid of crowds nor public affection, she stood by his side every moment in line as they boarded the ride.
Alright, alright, let's do this! Ready?
>She made sure to hang onto his hand tightly as they were locked in. It wasn't easy to scare her, but very easy to get her adrenaline pumping. As the cart began to move along the track, her head jumped up and down in small bumps, excited for what waited.
>>
>>2669030
man morrigan, your get new avatars at record speed
>>
>>2668922
It's okay. I understand.
>holds back tears as he turns around to walk away
>>
>Wakes up from a wonderful dream about breasts
>>
>>2668905
(You the one from ages ago?)
"Well I have both of this right here for you." Points to his crotch.
>>
File: ftl44558567_p0.jpg (354 KB, 615x860) Image search: [Google]
ftl44558567_p0.jpg
354 KB, 615x860
>>2668859
>She bit on the inside of her bottom lip as her length twitched against his lips
In that case...why not give it another kiss, hm~?

>>2668873
Hm? I just meant for the magic show and uh
>She paused with a look of slight surprise, her cheeks pink, as Iowa got behind her and played with her hair
I-I guess I was programmed that way, eheh

>>2668886
(Well you -were- technically my first volunteer, after all~)

>>2668977
W-Well okay!
>She moved her head further down, and dragged her tongue against the tip

>>2669000
Well alright, I'll show it to you then~
>Her smile broadened as she lifted the hem of her skirt up further, revealing a bulge straining against the fabric of her striped panties
Do you want to see even more then that? Maybe if you got closer!
>>
>>2668873
...Patchouli.
>The woman tersely says, reiterating to correct the blonde, before clearing her throat, and moving her head to and fro with closed eyes. After that, she returns to her train of thought, and responds:
...Of course. I understand that. Simply, not everyone can utilize the arcane. I was merely born a magician, hence why I am able to manipulate mana.
>Right after she says that, Patchouli recites a brief incantation, barely audible, under her breath. Then, she casts it, as she extends her arm forward.
...Winter Element.
>Several meters ahead of where she directs her hand, a towering geyser springs forth from the ground, bursting into the air before it dies down, and dissipates. Patchouli exhales after, and rubs at her temple.
Just like that.
>Then, she remembers: she'd asked a question earlier, and reiterates to that.
...Is this place - the United States of America - found in the Outside World?
>>
File: 1462176443334.png (441 KB, 674x450) Image search: [Google]
1462176443334.png
441 KB, 674x450
>>
File: Yellow Ian.png (323 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Ian.png
323 KB, 600x600
And I'm the yellow man.
>>
>>2669031
(Heh... why thank you sir! I shall return to wreak havoc upon you and many others in due time!)

>>2669049
(Oi, stop that! If you want the Couturier's futacock, you need only ask her... when she is able to properly provide it!)

(Okay, now I really must be going. Good night all, thanks as always for the fun times~!)
>>
>>2669076
I'd this.
>>
File: miyafuji what are u.jpg (58 KB, 448x672) Image search: [Google]
miyafuji what are u.jpg
58 KB, 448x672
>>2669051
(I hope I get a dream like that now as I'm going sleep myself.)
>>
>>2669089
I think there is somebody who has dibs on Suika that never plays here.
Too bad because japanese goblin is cute as hell.
>>
File: 1438715208018.jpg (86 KB, 682x960) Image search: [Google]
1438715208018.jpg
86 KB, 682x960
>>2669055
(No I'm not.. and I'm just teasing a bit, If you guys really want I could play as Wii Fit thought I think I need more images, I only have 70)
Uhmm? you want to work on your legs? I might have a good exercise for you

>>2669047
Ara ara, I always try my best
>>
>>2669087
Y-yes, Nui. I'll be sure to remember.
>>
>>2669098
>squeezes your breasts
Honk! Honk!
>>
>>2669124
Brb making a Skeeter folder.
>>
>>2669039
It would definitely be a nice treat after such a long day out together, wouldn't it?
>He looked at her with an equally suggestive gaze, nuzzling her softly.
Mhm. So, if I scream like a pansy, well, you won't feel alone! Hehe.
>He gently intertwined their fingers, strengthening their grasp upon each other's hand.
Oh man, just looking at you is getting me excited for this. But also a part of me is regretting this decision..
>He looked down as the cart began to move upwards along the tracks. They were up so high! He gulped, starting to feel anxiety.
>>
File: j010-1.jpg (99 KB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
j010-1.jpg
99 KB, 303x307
my fit sense is tingling
>>
>Realizing how tired he was, he went back to sleep, laying in a random female ava's cleavage
>>
>>2669060
(and before then i had stalked your other avatars... im lucky i was in bumper to bumper traffic and had data on my phone that night)

>>2669087
(good night, enjoy your rest senpai)

>>2669110
try is an understatement... mmm you need to meet polt if your going to train us~

>>2669175
speak of the spunky furry devil~
>>
>>2669060
Whatever you say.

>Anon leans back in,this time using using his tongue on the underside of her cock. Slowly he dragged it across her head,before closing his lips on it and giving it another audible kiss.

Perhaps you'd like more than a kiss?
>>
>>2669175
>Pets Polt
>proceeds to rub tum
>>
>>2669060

>He moans softly as her tongue drags across his cock. His cock twitches once again, even more precum leaking onto her tongue.

Come on, really taste that cock!
>>
>>2669175
>throws cat food at you
>>
>>2669175
I wanna git fit with Polt someday
>>
>>2669060
Programmed? Ah, alright. Well they programmed you with such a fine figure, hmm?
>Iowa's hands dropped her twin tails to run up her sides, chin resting on Miku's shoulder. A wolfish grin is spread across as she mercilessly fondles her from behind.

>>2669072
Patchouli hm...like the oil?
>As Iowa listened to her prattle on about her history, her head tilted in curiosity. A rather amicable woman, she listened on with joy at the potential of meeting and understanding a new friend. As the water explodes out of the ground, Iowa's head reels back and eyes widen.
Woah...that's something else...but, uh, Outside World? It's part of Earth if that's what you mean!
>>
>>2669060
>the look of surprise on his face only grows as you display the straining panties more clearly. He blinks several times, not quite believing the sheer size he's perceiving. He remains silent, but mouths the words, "Oh my god," while heeding your words, walking within arm's reach, unthinkingly dropping to his knees to get a more detailed view. After staring for several seconds, his trance finally breaks as he looks up at you, remarking

It's...amazing.
>>
>>2669175
>throws you a bone instead of giving you the bone.
>>
File: d4.jpg (78 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
d4.jpg
78 KB, 600x849
Come one, come all!
The Amazing Quickshot Tournament is about to start!
Contestants, please make yourselves known!
Audience, please calm yourselves down until the show starts!
Who shall be our glorious winner tonight? Find out in a bit!
>>
>>2669269
>looks perplexed
Who are you and what is a Quick Shot Tournament?
>>
>>2669060
>tfw you want to fuck a trap miku who has a small dick
>>
>>2669253
Is the Navy recruiting?
>>2669269
Fuck off. Stop shouting like an ape. You're making me deaf.
>>
>>2669136
You definitely seem like a wimp, so I'll be waiting to hear your cowardly screams! Like pleasure to my ea-aaah!
>As they crossed the apex, Iowa screamed out in an excited roar, hair flowing in the wild breeze. The wind agitated her eyes to produce tears shielding them. As they rode along, her heart pounded faster and faster, grabbing him for safety.
Ahahaha~! This is so much fun!

>>2669293
Every day, sir!
>>
File: 1461242896004s.jpg (4 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1461242896004s.jpg
4 KB, 109x125
>>2669199
Hey Im no devil- agghhhh~~!!
>>2669218
>>2669242
>>2669257
>>2669187
>everything from the anons resting on and petting her cleavage to the various treats hitting her in the face, is driving her nuts. For better or worse
>>
>>2669286
How about being sissified by a futa Miku with a large dick?
>>
>>2669199
Try is not an understatement, though I just got here I can see how people put lots of work on what they do.
Polt? who's polt and why I need to meet him?
>>
>>2669269
Quickshot? Like shooting? I'd like to sign up! Pick me, ooh ooh! Me me me! I love volunteering for stuff without actually knowing what it is! Surely I won't be ensnared by a microphone snake!
>>
>>2669319
That is the superior fantasy.
>>
>>2669300
I see.
Thank you for the "demo" of your equipment last night.
I'd join just to fight alongside and/or support cute girls like you
>>
File: kennymaid.jpg (94 KB, 632x1264) Image search: [Google]
kennymaid.jpg
94 KB, 632x1264
>>2669003
>She lets her feet rest atop his face, no longer applying any pressure whatsoever and allowing him to catch some fresh air and relax his jaw.

Sooo...did you enjoy yourself~?
>>
>>2669306
>Goes from rubbing tum to brushing tail
>>
>>2669269
i dont think quickshot is a title i want... but sure ill enter, this is the kind of thing i was waiting for anyway

>>2669306
its a statement... it means i was just mentioning you and you show up like the devil would, only more beautiful.... and furry... and fit

>>2669321
Polt is the kobolt with the great ass that just showed... and i mean try is understatement as in you succeed so far
>>
>>2669300
>He had his eyes shut the entire time, the sheer drop of the roller coaster causing his bladder to ache. He admittedly did enjoy it, if only to hear Iowa's joyous yells and to feel her warmth cling to him.
This is so fast! Jeeez!
>Was all he said. He mostly remained silent, eventually opening his eyes to see his lover having the time of her life, her teary eyes full of wonder as he beautiful golden hair blew in the wind. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all..
>>
>>2669253
That is correct.
>Patchouli's hands come to rest upon the rough pages of the hefty lexicon, as she utters a melancholic sigh and blinks down towards it. Then, her attention snaps, to return to Iowa, who's explaining where the USA is.
...Yes. That is what I mean.
>One arm comes up, and the back of her hand sweeps the loose strands of hair back behind her ear, before continuing.
I haven't much information about that area, yet. Perhaps, it is in one of the tomes in my library. But, do tell more about it.
>>
>>2669339
>He takes another deep smell of her feet, sighing happily as he nuzzles against them.

Of course~ I hope you had fun as well!
>>
>>2669336
She turns you into a sissyboi and makes you dance and perform sex acts on people at her shows.
>>
>>2669319
I'd rather be the one doing the sissifying, honestly.
>>
>>2669376
Psst. Check your email.
>>
File: ftl49078504_p0.png (502 KB, 845x625) Image search: [Google]
ftl49078504_p0.png
502 KB, 845x625
>>2669199
(Stalker...! I was actually kind of surprised it was you)

>>2669209
>The licking sent an electric feeling through her thighs, causing her erection to drool precum as she turned her gaze downward at him while placing her hand on his head
More then a kiss? Why not a tongue bath~?

>>2669228
Mmph~
>She grunted and pushed down to the hilt, engulfing his length in her warm, wet mouth as her tongue trailed up and down the underside of it

>>2669253
Well as a VOCALOID you could say I was created and...f-fine figure?
>The feel of Iowa's hands running up her sides sent shivers up Miku's spine, and an audible gasp of pleasure escaped her lips
C-Come on, don't tease me~

>>2669254
Programmed for pleasure, I guess...sometimes, anyways~
>She chuckled and moved one of her hands to the waistband of her panties, tugging it downwards and letting her half-erect cock flop forward
Is it still amazing~?

>>2669286
(You reminded me of the shota Miku imageset. I'll find it tonight and we'll see what happens~)
>>
File: kennyhum.png (289 KB, 837x1414) Image search: [Google]
kennyhum.png
289 KB, 837x1414
>>2669380
Absolutely, cutie. Let me know if you want anything else!

>>2669391
What happens if you're a gril?
>>
>>2669269
What kind of weapons? Can I bring my own?
>>
>>2669391
Where do I sign?!
>>
>>2669416
>last response
Lovely! <3
>>
File: 1438718174731.jpg (86 KB, 783x1021) Image search: [Google]
1438718174731.jpg
86 KB, 783x1021
>>2669348
Oh! thank you, I will keep it up like I always do..

Polt is the kobolt... what's a kobolt?

Ohh!! this thing? >>2669175

She likes exercise? I'm always working on my routines, to find the best way to get Fit!
>>
>>2669421
I think that just makes you a slut.
>>
>>2669421
Nono, you already let me worship your feet, I couldn't possibly ask for anything else~
Unless there's something you'd want to do with a submissive guy, then I wouldn't say no~
>>
>>2669337
Of course!
>Iowa laughed at his statement, remembering his visit the other day.
Oh yes, I remember well! You can join at any recruiting center! Though us ship girls are a special unit, you have to work reeeeeally hard to get in with one of us. Think you have what it takes, sailor?

>>2669353
>As the ride finally came to a stop, Iowa had already been almost winded from screaming. Taking excited pants to slow her heart down and fill herself with much needed air, she casually stepped out onto the platform.
Hoo boy...you were right about that! I can't believe I hadn't been yet...you okay?
>With an earnest, soft smile she looked down at him, extending her arm to help raise himself out. As she pulled him up, her strength was underestimated, or perhaps calculated exactly right, and he fell right into her.
Mine~
>She gives him a cute rub of the nose before they continued onward, pushing him where to go next.

>>2669376
Hm...I've smelled Patchouli oil before. Smelled like dirt that's been fucked by a hobo. From what I can tell, you have a much lovelier scent...more like...hm...lavender? Lilac? Come on, tell a girl what product you use!
>Looking down at the map of the world she had produced within that massive tome, Iowa's finger crashed down right dead center on her home, near and dead to that red, white, and blue heart.
Well...there's a lot to cover, you know. 240 years now exactly we've been 'alive', although we've existed as colonies for much longer. The greatest men who ever graced the earth with their presence gave us the gift of life and liberty, something I hold very dear in my heart. I myself am in the Navy, the water based branch of the military. Lately we've come under threat of the abyssals, an alien species who seem hellbent on destroying everything they come across. It's my duty to never falter on that line of battle and to protect everyone here from the existential threat.

>>2669409
(That's my line!)
>>
>>2669416
Now now, Miku, I know beauty when I see it and you have it in droves! Look at this perfect size, I swear you must have all the boys crawling after you.
>Iowa's invading and elusive hands brushed across Miku's chest, giving the mounds a tight squeeze.
Although you are lacking a bit here...don't worry though, some guys love that you know!
>>
>>2669416

Damn, that's more like it.

>He moans slightly louder, his thick cock pulsing in her throat as she deepthroated his cock. He grabs onto her pigtails, bucking his cock in and out of her warm throat.
>>
File: 1458778589597.jpg (77 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
1458778589597.jpg
77 KB, 620x877
>>2669348

>>2669321
>>2669458
>she playfully pounces on the fit trainer, keeping a steady grip on her arms
Yeah Im Polt! Gym Trainer extraordinaire!
>>2669348
Hmm you need to work on your pick up lines, how else you going to steal peoples heaghhhhhh~~!!
>>2669340
>she squirms about like crazy trying to get you off
N-not theraaggh!!
>>
File: f742dc9963f19f7ecc76f8244f876762.png (716 KB, 1649x1836) Image search: [Google]
f742dc9963f19f7ecc76f8244f876762.png
716 KB, 1649x1836
>>2668603
(Is it too late in the evening to repair that broken heart? Or maybe you're busy?)
>>
>>2669416
>he watches closely as your prodigious length is finally uncovered, unconsciously licking his lips. He flinches as the tip nearly splats against his face, then replies with an eager lust pulsing beneath his words

Even more so. Can... Can I touch it?
>>
>>2669519
(No, of course not! I'm always available for my chocolate tasting friend-or better~!)
>>
>>2669470
>His heart was also racing, but from a different type of feeling. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, loosening his muscles and looking over to Iowa.
Can't say I was the biggest fan of it...But I had fun watching you have fun. If that makes any sense.
He was woozy getting off and stepping down, and as Iowa's strong hand reached for him, the beautiful smile upon her face caused him to become slightly flustered. So much so that he accidentally fell right into her arms. Good thing for him, she was much stronger than eyes would tell.
Eheh..I'm yours~
>He placed a soft kiss upon her lips and proceeded to move onward, looking around to find a suitable place to reside.
Hmm...
>>
File: Kek.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>2669470
>Iowa being young and hip slut.
>Retired 77 year old lady in Long Beach
>>
>>2669510
But...so fluffy...
>Anon gives Polt puppy eyes while still trying to pet the now moving tail
>>
>>2669470
Got it
>He chuckles as he remember how nice their first encounter felt
I have a lot ahead of me
>>
>>2669570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3l9IN287kY

If I look this good at 77, imagine me in my prime~!
>>
File: 42657532_p0_master1200.jpg (220 KB, 480x677) Image search: [Google]
42657532_p0_master1200.jpg
220 KB, 480x677
>>2669543
(Oh, that makes me happy to hear! I'll whip up a reply real quick. I'll just look past the taste comment)
>>
File: tumblr_o1vkryWqXL1rb2njoo2_1280.jpg (182 KB, 1022x1330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1vkryWqXL1rb2njoo2_1280.jpg
182 KB, 1022x1330
>>2669581
>her claws open up as she struggles to restrain her moaning
Anon~~ d-dont!!
>>
>>2669570
You know, I'd be damn proud of grandma if she were using her quiet days to lewd on 4chan. Not really true with any other demographic mind you, but still.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg (143 KB, 809x987) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg
143 KB, 809x987
>>2669510
>She looks at you, surprised as you jump on her, feeling your steady grip on her arms
>Looks at you with a fake smile
Hello Polt, nice to meet you.. I'm Wii Fit trainer.. and.. what are you? a cat?
>>
>>2669611
>tfw looking at her pics reminds you that you have over sixteen hundred loli pics on your device
>>
>>2669630
...butsofluffy....
>Anon looks dejected and goes back to petting her tummy
...fiiiiiine....
>>
File: spidermantiem.jpg (24 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
spidermantiem.jpg
24 KB, 500x377
>>2669663
Dump em.
>>
File: ftl53001676_p0.jpg (350 KB, 833x826) Image search: [Google]
ftl53001676_p0.jpg
350 KB, 833x826
>>2669319
>>2669336
>>2669391
>>2669440
>all these people wanting to be sissified by Miku
I love you guys, really. The only way it could be better is if hypnosis is involved

>>2669444
(SOON.)

>>2669500
W-Well, I do have a lot of fans, I admit...!
>Miku squeaked out cutely and attempted to squirm forward a bit
Just because you've got...c-cowtits doesn't mean I'm small!

>>2669503
>She gurgled and flinched a bit as she felt his length pump into her throat, saliva dripping down her bottom lip as her tongue struggled to swirl around the pulsing organ
Mmph!

>>2669526
Fuuu...Are you sure you're not a girl deep inside?
>A devious smile tugged at her lips as she pushed her hips forward, poking his cheek with the hardening shaft
Of course, touch it a lot okay~?
>>
>>2669569
So, maybe you can try to win me one of those prizes, hmm big boy?
>She swayed side to side with him as they passed the sideshow attractions, pointing at the numerous games available.
I want to see those big, strong, skilled hands of yours in action you know~!
>She loved poking and prodding at his conscious, tracing the line between innuendo and truth. His blush was always too adorable for her to handle.

>>2669586
If you put your mind to anything, you can accomplish it! I'm sure you'll be a fine recruit!

>>2669611
(I'll be waiting!)
>>
>>2669684
I would absolutely not say no if you wanted to sissify me~ Even with some hypnosis, though that would be a new one to me
>>
>>2669416
>He closes his eyes as he feels her warm hand on his head.

Tongue bath? I think i can do that.

>He releases his grip and begins at the bottom of her shaft. He moves his tongue from bottom to top,stopping right at the tip. He then proceeded to lick the precum that had been dripping off her cock,before launching into a fury of licks all over her twitching head,exploring every inch of her feminine dick.
>>
File: j021-2.jpg (145 KB, 584x254) Image search: [Google]
j021-2.jpg
145 KB, 584x254
>>2669654
>she growls a little at the last part.
No, Im a kobold NOT a cat!! Why does everyone think im a cat!
>she lets go of you as she crosses her arms, annoyed at the situation for once.
>>2669674
>she quickly kisses you on the cheek, rubbing it afterwards
Thank you~
>>
>>2669684
Fuck yeah! Cow tits are gross. Flat is justice!
>>
File: 9427a0a00d6671a0df3c764a76430e82.jpg (443 KB, 1548x2588) Image search: [Google]
9427a0a00d6671a0df3c764a76430e82.jpg
443 KB, 1548x2588
>>2669684
I'm sure lots of them think of all the lewd things they want to do to this perfect idol, hm?
>Iowa looked down at her own ample size through her navy blue over shirt, a bit disappointed at her words.
I'm not a cow...
>She whispered under her breath. To play a little bit of vengeance, Iowa's groping hands tweaked at her chest a bit harder. Within her clamping, Iowa hit one of Miku's perky nipples.

>>2669717
Oh...are you sure, sir? They're very comfy, I can assure you.
>>
>>2669409
(Whoops. There we go.)

>>2669470
...That is a rather creative way of describing it. I've never put thought on what product I use, however. I apologize for that. Keeping my beauty is not my utmost priority...
>Then, she keeps quiet, and listens to the prideful shipwoman as she explains her entire history as concisely as she could. Though it was still quite drawn-out, she managed to get the gist of it, and she nods once that entire revelation ends.
...I see. So, you fight these abyssals to protect those around you. Hmm. An admirable cause...considering the many risks that may come along with it. But, you seem like the kind of person who'd happily sacrifice her life for the greater good. Truly something worth looking up to...
>>
>>2669684
Use hypnosis but make him conscious of his actions the entire time.
>>
File: 52602989_p0.png (284 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
52602989_p0.png
284 KB, 1200x800
>>2669416
(oh so you saw me around before then... i must ask how i lived up to your expectations?)

>>2669458
oh, shes a monster girl... dont worry shes harmless unless you AWOO alot, then she breaks your pelvis... personal experience...

>>2669510
i wasnt even using it as a pick up line... its a saying or phrase, the pick up line is something like 'you must be a track star with how you haven't stopped running through my mind since we met and your pace only rivals my heart beat when i see you~'
>he over acts ofcourse
or something like that, ya get the gist hip breaker

(now to wait on the quick shot contest)
>>
>>2669685
>He looked upon the numerous sideshow attractions and games along with their rewards. Stuffed teddy bears, shirts, other useless trinkets. And a single bald eagle. His eyes lit up, looking at the plushie. An eagle was majestic even in stuffed form!
Oh, you definitely know how skilled my hands are, Iowa~
>He winked,rubbing his cheek against hers gently. They walked towards the attraction, and he paid the vendor a few coins. The aim was to score bullseye at least twice out of the three times to achieve a prize.
>He threw the ball once, it missed. He frowned, then proceeded to throw two more times, and they both hit the target dead center. A smile crossed the man's face as he looked at Iowa and selected the plush bald eagle as a prize.
And this is for you.
>He handed Iowa the eagle, a charming smile upon his face as their eyes met.
>>
>>2669712
>Anon blushes before spurting out a sentence as one.
Istillwannapetthetailohgoditfeltsofluffy.
>Anon stands back up straight and gives a long exhale.
Okay. I'm good. So, how was your day Polt?
>>
>>2669730
>averts his eyes
Yes, I am sure. Stop trying to corrupt me with your perverted ways.
>>
>>2669748
(Ow....shot down....)

Hm, really? You're natural? But your fragrance is so...perfect. I'd kill for such a natural attraction...always got to wash and scrub my hair every day you know. Takes a lot of time.
>Iowa forces herself backwards onto the grass, placing both hands behind her head as a mock pillow. She stares up into the sun, a bit of her optimistic smile disappearing as Patchouli spoke.
Admirable...yeah...I guess that's a good way to describe it but...well, I don't do it for the glory. I don't do it for anything but the fact that if I don't, who else will? If I could have every single one of those damned creatures disappear tomorrow and I fade into obscurity or die, I'd take it within a heartbeat.
>She let out a wistful sigh. Clearly not possible, there would never be an end to war. But a ship girl can dream.
>>
>>2669684

Mmm, you are such a good little slut, taking my huge cock down your throat.

>He pulled on her pigtails, thrusting his hard cock harder and deeper down her throat. He grunts and moans with each thrust due to the incredible warmth and tightness of her throat. His cock starts to literally stream precum, dripping straight down her throat.
>>
File: 1438719630057.png (180 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
1438719630057.png
180 KB, 500x474
>>2669712
>Looks at you a bit surprised, a large smile draws on her face
>She waves her arms, trying to fix the situation
I'm sorry I didn't know everyone was thinking you were a cat, I didn't meant to!
>>
>>2669838
>yells in the distance
Be careful! She tries to rape people who say she's a cat! And not in a good way!
>>
>>2667655
I'd love to let one of my friends out, but I'm not sure if the folks around these parts are fond mythical beasts roaming about...
>On that note, they set off. Iowa never ceases to comfort Iris, whether it's her strong but kind grip, or her soothing mature voice. Actually, maybe a little TOO soothing, as Iris found herself spacing out during the walk, gently being lulled by Iowa's gentle melody. Upon arrival Iris feasts her eyes on the beautiful entrée that is that park's natural landscape.
...Living it such a urban environment for so long has made miss the simple beauty of nature..! I can feel my mind clearing just by standing here!
>>
>>2669730

Your tits do look comfy. As does your ass. As does your everything.
>>
File: 1462350828625.png (591 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462350828625.png
591 KB, 1000x1500
>>2669804
I know you do sweetie but it drives me mad, and not in the good way.
>she slowly strokes your cheek to calm your nerves
It was great!!!
>>2669764
H-hey dont tell her that its embarrising!!
>>2669838
>forever honest she smiles again, her hands resting on your hips
Aww its ok. Sayy you ever taken part in the er, "routine" here Miss trainer?
>>
>>2669684
>he giggles nervously as your throbbing head prods near his mouth, tentatively raising both hands, gently wrapping his fingers around your girth, dragging them up and down in synch.

I'm... I'm pretty sure I'm not. Maybe it takes a real man to properly appreciate such a masculine specimen! Calling this.... leviathan feminine, you were just trying to get me to this point, weren't you?

Yeah, I'll touch it a lot....I bet it needs attention all the time, right? Such a thick slab of needy meat.

>slowly, he brings his lips to the drooling tip, forming a tight seal once the entire head is engulfed, caving his cheeks in with powerful suction as he stares up into your eyes, flicking his tongue across every nook and cranny curiously.
>>
>>2669663
(For the record, pics of sexy Iris is a no no, right?)
>>
>>2669921
(Yup.)
>>
>>2669921
I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>2669889
>Anon tries to not look at the tail. He does not succeed and his eyes keep darting from face to tail before he gets a little shocked from the hand being on his face.
Good to hear!
>>
>>2669794
>Iowa's eyes lit up as bright as a sunrise, ecstatic at receiving such a prize.
Aww, he looks just like Justice! He's going right on my bed as soon as I get home...hmm...I shall call you 'Sousa'!
>She hugs the simple toy to her bosom as though it was her own child. The adoring eyes turned on her lover, giving him a grand hug.
I didn't know you were so accurate you know. Hm...what can I give you in return? You knew exactly what I wanted...
>She looked at the ground bashfully. Iowa knew that it wasn't really the small plush that won her over, but his determination to win something for her.
I love you, you know that?
>She looked up, smiling at him with her perfect grin.

>>2669833
Oh, very well, very well. I love flat chests too you know...plenty of beautiful ship girls that I've...ahahaha~!

>>2669878
Hm...you still need to bring me to your town one day. I'd still love to see! What kinda urban is it? Something like Chicago? New York? Miami?
>Iowa walked beside her partner, shooting the breeze as they slowly walked besides each other. Like a hawk, Iowa made sure Iris was not for want as she shaded her with her larger size.
So, tell me what's on your mind Iris. I'm sure a growing girl like you has all kind of thoughts.

>>2669884
Every part of me is built to be as soft as absolutely possible!

>>2669921
(I have to fight back everything in my soul to unfortunately say no. Although, nude pics of Dawn or Hilda are fine because they're 15 year olds with tits. Small tits=loli, obviously)
>>
>>2669947
>>2669937
(Can I like, playfully censor them?)
>>
*touches ur penis*
>>
>>2669969
(Ah, well. Saw it coming)
>>
>>2669969
(Hotarumaru does when I /ss/ him, so I don't see why not)
>>
File: 1461278169748.png (56 KB, 304x219) Image search: [Google]
1461278169748.png
56 KB, 304x219
>>2669961
>she slowly boops him on the nose
Noooo leave tail alonee~ dont even think about it-
>>
>>2669968
(Since they are drawings, it kind of makes sense that it's regulated by body type rather than canonical age.)
>>
>>2669969
Yeah. Put the loli approved seal or whatever to hide away the naughty bits. It'd definitely get a kek from me. And a boner, to boot.
>>
File: 48369139_p0.png (3 MB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
48369139_p0.png
3 MB, 849x1200
>>2669707
(Hypnosis is pretty high tier. It's fun I assure you~ But I try not to wear it out so I hold back on using it)

>>2669751
(A compromise. Normal hypnosis that builds up to them being conscious of it all)

>>2669717
I'm not -flat- either!

>>2669730
I wouldn't hate that...It means they like me a lot after all, right?
>Miku looked over her shoulder at Iowa with amused narrowed eyes and a thin smile
Ufufu...cowtits, cowtits~
>Her voice was then caught in her throat and her eyes widened as her nipple was tweaked, eliciting an electric jolt of pleasure
N-No, stop~!

>>2669837
>The teal eyed idol let out a muffled squeak in response to his words and tightened her lips around his length, her hands snaking around his waist and holding on tight to facilitate his rough thrusting. She let out gulping noises as she eagerly swallowed the stream of his pre.

>>2669900
Was I? Maybe I was just teasing you, Mister Anon~ I guess I didn't expect you to even look at it, but here we are now!

>She gave off a feminine grunt, apparently in contrast to her mammoth cock, and grasped tightly onto his hair as she watched him, every one of his tongie flicks sending little jolts through her groin that released more of her precum
>>
>>2669996
(Fuck the rules and the mods!)
>>
>>2669834
(S-sorry! I'll get to that before I leave for the afternoon.)

...I suppose so, yes. Is it truly that alluring? No one else has noted that little detail, before.
>Ever the solemn, taciturn librarian that she is, Patchouli keeps herself under the shade cast by the large tree, her gaze turning to look at Iowa, who's now laying flat on her back. Her stare lingers for but a moment, as it shifts ahead of her once more.
...I can understand why. War causes nothing but turmoil, after all.
>>
>>2669889
>She looks down, looking at your hands resting on her hips
Ehem.. not really, I don't know what things are done in this institution, I thought you guys maybe needed some of my training schedules to get fit

>>2669869
W-whaat?! rape!? no no no no she's a kobolt anon, maybe she's going to rape you and not in a good way
>>
>>2669968

I would love to feel that pillowy softness.
>>
File: tumblr_nxmp84ZnEg1uugqoto1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmp84ZnEg1uugqoto1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x427
>>2669889
shh cute kobold, its proof you have amazing lower body strength, you broke the hips of a parkour master~
>he plants a kiss on her fuzzy forehead
>>
>>2669991
>Anon moves back and sniffles from the boop
I-I-I wasn't!
>Anon's staring at your face but clearly trying to fight the urge to follow it like a cat on string
>>
>>2669997
I'm going to do that for my images also so I can have more to use.
>>
>>2670012
I bet you would like that you pervert! Boys raped by wolves!
>>
>>2670031
Shhhh~
>she rests your head against her breasts
>>2670036
>she hugs you wiping your tears away
Awww~
>>2670012
Not gonna lie, this place is like, the brothel to end all brothels.
>>
>>2669968
Sousa huh? A Portuguese name?
>A genuine smile crossed his face as he saw how happy his lover was. Simply seeing her smile as she held the toy was enough to warm his heart, but the embrace she gave him along with those words that he always yearned to hear made his heart flutter.
Y-You don't have to get me anything, Hun. Seeing you smile and being so happy is a reward in and of itself.
>Anotber charming grin crossed his face.
I love you too, Iowa...
>Their bodies embraced, and he leaned in for a passionate kiss upon the lips of the one he loved the most.
>>
>>2670091
>he muffles out 'fine this works' and rubs his head into her gym top
(sorry ive missed you for like a month and a half since that three way we where suppose to have with rei, your always busy or im tired)
>>
>>2670091
>fugs you in the pooper with a rusted blade.
>>
>>2669989
Somebody say /ss/
>>
>>2670006
>as your viscous pre drips onto his tongue, he strains back against your grasp, his cry of surprise muffled by the drooling shaft lodged between his lips. Freeing his lips from the monster, he examines your slit, hands pausing while he exclaims

It's leaking! Is that... normal? Mine doesn't do that, not until I finish at least.

>his tongue darts forward, lapping up the stray fluid still pumping forth, taking a few moments to savor the unique flavor
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 705x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 705x997
S'up, everyone! How is it all goin' with you all?
>>
>>2670006
True. You're only flat when compared to Iowa. Sorry for insulting you like that.
>>
>>2670091
>Anon hugs Polt back, and resists the urge to grab the tail while his hands are behind her back
Youhavenoideahowdifficultthisisrightnow
>>
>>2670157
hey dark link
>>
>>2670006
Stop? After what you called me? Take this, you electronic beauty!
>Iowa's hands didn't stop as per her request, but instead went from a simple game to much more perverted intent. She worked the idol's breasts through her dress, pinching both her nipples with expertise. The ship girl clearly has quite the history of tormenting other women, it was easy to note.

>>2670011
(Oh you...I want you all to myself one day!)

>>2670011
Yeah...forgive my intrusion, but you caught my eye from quite a distance away you know. All that matching purple was rather adorable. I don't mean to be a creep, but well, it is what it is.
>Iowa's carefree shrug from the ground upwards perhaps came about from the relaxing shade. Relaxing in such a grove alongside a friendly face wasn't that bad after all, especially considering what she could be doing at any given moment.
That it does, but it would be foolish to say that it doesn't also help solve problems pretty damn fast. If you want peace, prepare for war. But I think I'll be alright, I got these babies to cover my flank.
>Eyes still shut, she casually points to her cannons on either end of her with both indexes, a hint of a smirk appearing on her face. Firepower was something she didn't lack in any respect.

>>2670023
Then come here and give it a try, hm?
>Iowa waltzes ever closer, wrapping her arms around him and drawing him into a close embrace.
See? Pretty soft!

>>2670097
No, no, after John Phillip Sousa! Creator of most of the memorable marches to grace our nation! Read your history, dumbo.
>Giving up her toying, she relaxed her shoulders and fell into his grace. Her kiss lasted perhaps a bit too long for what could be considered decent. The girl was feeling frisky and it wasn't hard to tell, especially with her flushed face burning bright.
Hey...want to go in the tunnel of love? Dark, long, and slow ride...alone with the two of us...hehehe~
>>
File: 1461227326703.png (108 KB, 224x269) Image search: [Google]
1461227326703.png
108 KB, 224x269
>>2670117
(Its ok im usually the same)
Hehee~ dont be shy!
>>2670127
>kicks the blade away as youre about to shank her
The fuck?!
>>2670164
>she sways left to right, pouting as her tail wags like a pendulum
Youl be a good boy wont you~
>>
>>2669989
(Well, I haven't had a need to break them out, anyway, so I won't worry about it.)

>>2669968
Well, funny you should ask... I majority of the cities were actually inspired by cities from USA's east coast! The capital in particular, Castelia City, had most of it's architecture designed using New York City as a base!
>As always, the girl become completely enthralled in her own explainations, which easily represent how much she cares for her home land. So much so that she doesn't realize Iowa protective mannerisms.
My mind? ...Hmm, well... Everything's been going smoothly back home. From Champion's duties, to raising my companions, I haven't really had any hiccups... But that's the thing... Since I have so many responsibilities, I have been think about what the life of a normal kid is like...
>>
File: Screenshot-2015-02-05-17.22.21.png (502 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2015-02-05-17.22.21.png
502 KB, 1920x1080
>>2670204
>his hands reach up and squeeze as he continues to rub his face into his new home... well summer home
as firm and perky as ever~
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 705x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 705x806
>>2670173
(Not him, but I see why you may be confused with scarce males here...)

>>2670199
(There are so many people I want to myself for one day; you included.)

Good evenin' miss Iowa! How is it goin' with you tonight?
>He asks in his peppy tone, strutting up to you with his usual carefree smile.
>>
>>2670006

>He continues to fuck her throat, his balls slapping against her chin as he violently thrusts his cock down her throat. He reaches down towards her torso, sliding his hand in her shirt to tease her nipples.
>>
>>2670204
>Anon gulps and watches it sway like a reed, just waiting to be grabbed.
You'redoingthisonpurposenow
>>
>>2670199

>He reaches his arms around her as well, squeezing her tight and lowering his hands towards her ass. He digs his fingers into her butt, groping her plush ass.

Yeah, nice and soft.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x225
My, good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a nice and happy evening so far...
>>
File: 1461461717051.jpg (55 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
1461461717051.jpg
55 KB, 214x300
>>2670229
Ahh~~ you were always so rough with your hands!
>she pulls you closer and closer as you grope her, having to spread her legs a little just to hold ground
>>2670253
Sadly I cant. its inches away from your hands and youre going to leave it righttt~ like a good boy?
>she moans the last part in your ear as she sways more, before she turns around and grinds her ass against your throbbing dick
>>
>>2670315
FUCK YOU.
>>
>>2670204
>cuts a piece of your hair and runs
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 195x195
>>2670325
Uh, beg your pardon; did I offend you in any way? I don't have any intention in harming you, really; I promise...
>>
File: ftl47212453_p0.png (548 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
ftl47212453_p0.png
548 KB, 640x875
>>2670160
Anon, keep digging that hole and I'll fuck you raw in it~!

>>2670156
Well it's precum, it stands to reason... Let's just say...I get excited really easily!
>She let out an excited sigh and brushed her hands through his hair steadily, her rod pulsing against the feeling of his tongue
How -does- my sticky stuff taste~?

>>2670199
You mean...c-cowtits....ahahn~!
>She arched her back widely, her head thrown back against Iowa's shoulder her body trembled, her nipples stiffening to her expert torment
Haah...I changed my mind, d-don't stop~!

>>2670249
>Miku's tongue darted around at each inch of his length as she tried to suppress her gagging, more drool trickling down her chin. She was far too into the throat-fucking to notice his oncoming sneak attack but for a glance out of the corner of her vision
...?
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg (64 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg
64 KB, 640x457
>>2670091
B-brothel?...
W..wh....
>She looks around the room, looking at the banners, girl with dicks, animals getting fucked
...aaaaa.....
>She moves her eyes, kinda scared, trying to look at someone.
>Keeps moving her eyes and she sees a blonde girl with a metal thing on her head, a ''girl'' with green hair until she notices that the green haired girl has a penis and between all of this, a girl that looks underage
....aaaaatt.....

>She heard someone yelling at her ''I bet you would like that you pervert! Boys raped by wolves!'' >>2670088

I.. I think.. I have stuff to do.. heh.. yeah.. I need to help people with their exercise you know.....
>runs away
>>
File: b8d61ef37446b4f4abcdbaf2e317160a.jpg (229 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
b8d61ef37446b4f4abcdbaf2e317160a.jpg
229 KB, 1333x1000
>>2670199
(One day, I'll be able to consistently type out long, harrowing paragraphs that don't take me literal days to finish! I swear.)

It's alright. No harm done, miss-... ah. I don't believe you ever gave your name.
>Patchouli runs her palms flat against both ends of the hardback, before pushing them inward to close the tome. Then, she leaves it atop her lap, and sighs, opting to simply relax for now. Admittedly, her back is actually staring to hurt, though she never speaks about it the entirety of their time together. The bookworm just subtly presses her hand down the small of her back, while placing her other hand down against the grass.
...Indeed. At least, you have weapons which you could use to defend yourself with.
>The artillery that Iowa's flaunting catches Pache's attention, and she runs her hand against it once she reaches out for the mechanical weaponry. The metal is cold to the touch - but sleek, and obviously technologically advanced.
...the magics that the Outside World boasts truly is wondrous.
>>
>>2670364
>loli porn
I'M TRIGGERED
>>
>>2670364
hot asf

would do
>>
File: 49653738_p0.jpg (297 KB, 1000x1289) Image search: [Google]
49653738_p0.jpg
297 KB, 1000x1289
>>2670317
>he rubs his head back and forth and rolls it up her neck with kisses to her kobold lips as his hands know exactly where to pinch
hey i was gentle the first time.. you didnt like gentle~

>>2670358
god damn it she got scared off...
>>
>>2670364
(Actually, let's just get rid of that)
>>
>>2670317
>Anon stares at it until it's right in front of him, unblinking until it's wagging almost up against him. The rubbing is definitely getting a reaction, and his hands start to close in on it.
Can't...shouldn't...don't...BUT HAVE TO!
>Anon grabs hold of it right at the base.
>>
>>2670352
Cute.
>>
>>2670151
Maaaaaaybe....

>>2670221
(Keep pushing me, I'll force 'em out of you yet!)

Hmm hmm, very nice! I think I'd feel just at home then. I'd love to go shopping, see what kind of clothing styles they got going on over there. We have stores galore in our major urban sprawls, so maybe you do too.
>As they came to a slower pace, Iowa pointed out a decent sized tree that they could rest under. Guiding the girl over, Iowa rested her back against it, sweating just a tiny bit under the heat. After wiping the sweat from her brow, Iowa patted the seat directly next to her.
Definitely sounds like a lot on your pallet...guess you don't have to worry about school, huh? When I was your age, I was just studying all my presidents and taking out the trash. Can't imagine the pressure. But, hey, I hope you can rely on me to make it easier. That's what I'm here for anyways, dear.

>>2670235
Oh, hello there once again! Nothing much to be honest, just on patrol watching for abyssal scum as usual. Nothing too much though. Cannons are getting a bit rusty from the lack of need to shoot, I swear.

>>2670286
Hm hm, like my behind that much, hm?
>Iowa had a decent control on the muscles in her rear. When he gripped into her supple buttocks, she flexed it ever so slightly.

>>2670354
Don't stop? Alright, but you asked for it!
>Iowa slipped her deft hands under her dress and dove under Miku's bra to grab at the spongy flesh directly. She was quite captivated by the soft fluff juxtaposed by her stiffened nipple in the middle. As Iowa tweaked and poked, she planted a kiss on the nape of Miku's neck, lightly biting at the exposed flesh.

>>2670384
(Too late, burned into my retina)
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 148x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 148x265
>>2670392
Oh; Little old me anon? I'm nothing special, don't make such a big deal out of it!
>She responded, chuckling softly with a small grin.
>>
>>2670414
An even humble. Cuter. So is nice to see you around.
>The male waves to the bunny with a smile.
>>
>>2670354
>he glances to his left, lifting one hand from your length to his chin, humming quietly as he considered your question

Hmmm, I don't know. Not even sure if I want to finish after getting a taste.

>he leans forward, allowing your girth to rest on top of his face as he smiles up at you, asking innocently

You'd be fine with that, right?
>>
>>2670315
Certainly hasn't been terrible, Miss! How are you, though?
>>
>>2670354

>He starts to pick up his thrusting, fucking her throat as hard as he can. He pinches her nipples hard, twisted them. After a while, he cock starts to twitch more than usual and his breathing becomes more labored.

Oh fuck, I'm going to cum.
>>
>>2670199
Ooh. I see...but it's also a Portuguese name.
>He smirked. Their kiss was a little more intense than it should have been, especially in public. But he didn't care, he was there with his lover. His face now flushed, the man read Iowa's face immediately. He knew that look. She was horny, and needed him to pleasure her.
Hehe~. The Tunnel of Love, huh? Where is it? I'll gladly ride with you.

// Sorry for the late reply. Might stop soon, starting to nod off. Recently I fixed my sleeping schedule so I get tired at certain times like an actual human being. ^^
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 705x663) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 705x663
>>2670400
Hmm? Waiting fer' an ambush? Heh, I could dig that game and jump out once they appear in our sights...or just when I get too impatient...
>Scout explained with a tiny chuckle, rubbing his cheek.
Yeah; scratch that; don't think I could last a minute in one place doin' nothing...
...Though, I do know of ONE cannon that I need to shoot before it's too late...
>He explains, smirking and almost chuckling at his own admittedly bad joke.
>>
>>2670358
>before you escape she lightly grabs you
H-hey wait, not everyone here is like that! Il be here to protect you if someone tries anything you dont like. And besides, intercourse here is really good exercize!
>>2670381
Ahhh~~ oh god YESS!
>her tail wags fast as she pulls you tight, suddenly clenching up her claws digging in a little
>>2670388
AHHHH~~! A-ANON!!
>>
>President Elect Donald Trump strolls in sexually

How's everybody doing tonight?
>>
>>2670507
>assassinates
>>
>>2670487
awwe, did polt come here with her panties already damp?~
>one hand leaves the pinch to explore her shorts for evidence

>>2669269
(guess they left)
>>
>>2670487
>Anon snaps out of it, but it's already too late, he's started to pet it again.
OhgodI'msosorrybutIcan'thelpititwasrightthere.
>He keeps petting before noticing you've backed up into him.
Oh...this SO isn't my fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 185x139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 185x139
>>2670442
Oh stop it dear; you're gonna make me blush!
>She declared, chuckling softly into her own hand, slowly growing red cheeks.
Anyway, a pleasure to meet you! I'm Vanilla the rabbit; who might you be?

>>2670448
That's nice to hear! I been well; my lovely daughter Cream is doing just as well too...
>>
>>2670400
How are you today,miss iowa.
>>
File: 12d58e8b91c6c1c82aeeef74c4c0a364.png (539 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
12d58e8b91c6c1c82aeeef74c4c0a364.png
539 KB, 1024x1280
>>2670371
(You're just worth it enough that I deal with it you know!)

>>2670371
Huh? I didn't? How rude of me...I'm Iowa!
>Iowa extended her hand to Patchouli in a gesture of friendship. When they shake, it's easy to note that her hands are a bit calloused, evidence of a girl that works with her hands each day. With two firm shakes, Iowa lets go, sitting up to match Patchouli's stance. Noticing how the purple girl laid a hand upon her equipment, Iowa couldn't help but smirk.
Want a demonstration?
>Before a response even registered, the ship girl had jumped upward onto her two feet-quite a display of strength and skill to lift up her body and arsenal with a single leap-before clearing a few feet.
Close your ears!
>The eagerness to show off was only overshadowed by her precaution for safety. When Patchouli found herself ready, a crack of thunder exploded from the iron monster to her right, firing off a shell far into the distance followed by an even louder explosion. Packs quite a punch.

>>2670477
(That's alright, save it for now and we'll continue tomorrow!)

>>2670486
Ambush? Oh no, I don't think anything bag is going to happen around here. It's a paradise! Honest!
>She tapped him on the head at his perverted joke.
Oh you loon...

>>2670569
I'm doing alright, I suppose I can't complain! How's it going, little boy?
>>
>>2670541

>The bullets bounce right off Trump

Nanomachines, son. They harden in physical trauma.

I like your moxie though, you don't let the government and its laws stand in your way. You're exactly the kind of citizen I want in my new America.
>>
>>2670564
Man, you're a rabbit or some shit
>>
>>2670400

Yeah, it's very nice.

>He walks behind her, his arms reaching back around her. His groin brushes up against her thick ass, causing his cock to slowly start hardening. He looks over her should and gazes into her eyes, giving her a smirk.

I bet other guys must like it too, that big ass of yours bouncing around wherever you go.
>>
File: 55571427_p0.png (3 MB, 3000x3092) Image search: [Google]
55571427_p0.png
3 MB, 3000x3092
>>2670507
Oh, hello Mr. Trump! I didn't see you there. Congratulations on your Republican victory and best of luck against your rival Hilary Clinton!
>>
File: tumblr_nude23srJi1uxwadco1_1280.jpg (143 KB, 618x1434) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nude23srJi1uxwadco1_1280.jpg
143 KB, 618x1434
>>2670563
>>2670550
>she begins to pant a little as shes completely soaked
N-no not thereaghhhh~~~~
>>
>>2670564
Well you could call me Anon for the night. Didn't think is a proper name sadly.
>He said letting out a chuckle before he looked at her eyes and ask
So what brings you here tonight?
>>
>>2670594
I know you're plotting to destroy America so corporate giants can rule without needing their disobedient politician puppets any longer! Your manipulation of the retarded southern masses won't triumph this day!
>>
File: 53034918_p0.jpg (395 KB, 900x977) Image search: [Google]
53034918_p0.jpg
395 KB, 900x977
>>2670400
W-What...are you gonna t-torture me with your cowtits?
>She teased between heavy panting as she unbuttoned her gray shirt and pulled it open, giving Iowa's hands more room, then moved one down to her hip and dug her fingers into it as another cry escaped her lips

>>2670444
You're not going to finish? How cruel! I'm not going to let that happen, you know~
>She pulled his head back by a handful of her hair and pressed her drooling tip against his lips
I'll just have to continue by force~!
>A sneering smile formed on her lips as her cock prodded his lips

>>2670476
>A cute but loud moan escaped her lips as her nipples were pinched and tweaked, her body squirming in place as she breathed hotly around his cock, her grip tightening around his waist as she nodded in response to his words
Mmph! Mmmn...
>>
>>2670610
>his fingers spread her lips with a giggle
naughty naughty, guess im training my hips then?~
>>
>>2670564
Good thing I didn't miss such an attractive rabbit!
>>
>>2670400
(I do and don't look forward to whenever that time comes!)

Oh, definitely! We've got almost any shop you could think of! ...But not in one place. Every town has its own specialty, so there's something new to everywhere you go! But my favorite retailer is the 3 story super mall near my home!
>As she accompanied her friend towards the tree, Iris paused to admire the large plant. The darker shade of bark reminded her of a wooden beast back home. Following that brief spat of nostalgia, she took her cozy little seat next to her friend.
For education, Drayden would teach me the required academics, so I never actually went to a school. Heh.. I'm sure you aced history class every time, though. I wouldn't say that my role is super stressful... But, let's just say that having some like you to speak my mind with... certainly makes things easier...

(Also, damn)
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 705x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 705x396
>>2670588
Oh, wait...
I think I mistook abyssal for ambush...
Though, I guess I wasn't technically wrong...
>He chortles a bit as he rubs his head I response.
Okay, dat' was an awful one...
Yeah, I really am a bit of a loon...
>>
>>2670610
You know what? Now I'm going to have to take advantage of your weak points...
>Anon keeps petting before giving the tail a small tug
>>
>>2670626
MMMPH!?

>he questions as you force your tip to his lips, facing knotting with concern as you look over him. He tries to pull back again, but finds himself firmly held in place by your grip. His eyes plead with you as he whimpers into your head, suddenly regretting the actions which brought him this far
>>
>>2669710
>>2670626
>>
>>2670564
That's great to hear! I can see why she'd be doing well too, having such a lovely woman as yourself for a mother.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,klm.jpg (415 KB, 622x900) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,klm.jpg
415 KB, 622x900
>>2670487
>She feels how Polt lightly grabs one of her arms
Ehem.. y-yeah.. I think not everyone does that in a brothel. I can't argue against what you just said, it is a very good exercise..

(I would like to continue but I just finished a couple of sessions and I would love to take a rest and play video games, in the meantime I will try to grab more images of Wii Fit)
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 141x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 141x300
>>2670597
Well...yeah; I am a rabbit, hence my name...
Are you okay anon?
>>2670623
Okay, I can do that...
>She softly chuckles with him, before returning the look.
Well, I was here to just relax after a nice long day; haven't been here for some time so I decided to check up on here as well...
>>2670653
A-attractive?!?
Oh dear, you can do so much better than me, I assure you...
>>
>>2670609

Rival. Heh. That's cute. I defeated the Zodiac Killer. I defeated the entire Republican party. Hillary has no chance. Absolutely zero.

Just look at what the media is saying. They're saying I have no chance, which is the same thing they said about me getting the nomination. The People chose me, and they will choose me in November, because I'm not just another jewel in the Bush/Obama dynasty like Shillary is, I'm a man of the people.

>>2670625
Destroy America? Silly Anon, Bush and Obama already did that, but instead of letting Crooked Clinton piss on the ashes, I'm going to Make America Great Again. I'm going to build a new America from the ground up, a legitimate nation by the people and for the people, not for special interests and billionaire bankers. I learned all their tricks, they already failed to stop me with their crony, Lyin' Ted. I'm going to put power back where it belongs, in the hands of the people!

Did I manipulate some people into voting for me? Yes. But I have to play the game. I can't put an end to that game until I win it. I'm using the business of fear and hate to get elected so I can end the business of fear and hate.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.