[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ERP/ thread Two for the price of one edition Previous circlejerk:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 252
File: buy one get one free.jpg (100 KB, 955x849) Image search: [Google]
buy one get one free.jpg
100 KB, 955x849
/ERP/ thread

Two for the price of one edition

Previous circlejerk: >>2658065
>>
First for sleep!
>>
>>2663373
The craving for breasts has rotted my mind
Forgive me for my sins, Sister
>>
>>2663415
>Heart pupils
muhdick
>>
File: Father resting.png (275 KB, 607x361) Image search: [Google]
Father resting.png
275 KB, 607x361
>>
>>2663330
>Sophitia winces visibly, biting her lip as you invoke the collective names of her fickle gods, turning to look at you and giving you a frantic, anxious look.
Please don't call their attention here, who knows what kind of things Zeus could get up to?

>>2663333
(What's stopping you~?)

>>2663361
>Sophitia sits there stunned, looking at you with a slowly mounting despair in her eyes, her hands beginning to shake in her lap. She opens and closes her mouth like a fish gasping in the air, all color draining from her face as she wavers in her seat, something threatening to break within her.
C-Cassandra... Turned into a breeding... slave? By what? Does the FILTHY beast still come around here?!

>>2663369
>Sophitia looks around at you sharply, her face drained and pale, a thousand thoughts rolling around in her head as she looks you quickly up and down, taking in none of the details, her focus destroyed by the news of her sister's fate.
U-Uh...

>>2663406
>Sophitia, now of all days, is entirely off of her game. The warrior should be able to instantly spot the nature of the woman before her, but those words just keep rolling around in her mind. A beast ended up mind breaking her and turning her into a breeding slave... She reaches up with trembling fingers and shakes your hand limply, mumbling softly back to you.
Sophitia Alexandra.

>>2663428
>The ashen-faced warrior hardly even seems to look at you, her eyes a thousand miles away. She holds onto her sword very tightly, rocking her buckler back and forth as she sways on her feet, blinking softly and trying to fight down the nausea welling up in her throat.
Thank you...
>>
>>2663415
>LETS!
>ALL!
>GO!
>BREED!
>DO!
>MI!
>NA!
>TOR!
>>
>>2663497
Ah, it's the it's the Greecian woman once more. Do you recall me? It's been some time since we last met. I believe it was upon your first arrival here.
>The male bows his head lightly to her.
If you recall the denizen of this place who named himself M to you. Has your time here been fortuitous?
>>
>>2663497
(Well, you look like you've got your hands full, so I'll hold off.)
>>
File: Kat 18.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kat 18.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>2663369
Ohhohoho, tempted are ya?

>Kat puffs out her chest to emphasize her attributes
>>2663497
>The Katsuragi takes the woman's hand. Squeezing it tightly but not too much to display the skill with her hands. Seeing the prey's weary and timid demenor the Katsuragi decides to take advantage of that

Hmm, what's wrong? Ya look a little tired?
>>
>>2663497
(Kiss Anon)
...Yeah, it seems that you're not okay with that...
Should I go?
>>
>>2663508
>>2663415
>people find the character of LD sexy at all
I'm not judging but I will never understand it, the entire design is just unappealing to me for some reason.
>>
>>2663497
>the anonymous whistleblower gulped as he watched the woman react to the news

I think the beast in question might still come here. I am not sure if he's shown up in recent days since word is that he was chased away with torches and pitchforks.
>>
>>2663306 (criminal)
>She gives your hole another few long licks and grins.
So you do like it! Tell you what, say you're nothing but a little faggot and I'll fill you with something better than my tongue~

>>2663337(Anon 1 and 2)
>>2663378
Good, good~
>She then moves anon 2's head a little and starts to assist him in the blowjob. Furiously licking up the saliva from one side and rubbing the little cumslit with her index finger. She then pulls Anon 2 over and makes out with him with Anon 1's dick sliding in both of their mouths.

>>2663460 (blowjob)
>She grunts as she plows away at your face and notices your restraints.
Hoh~I almost forgot about that~
She kicks her shoe off and lifts her foot a bit so that her laced covered foot can stroke your aching cock. Her toes wrap around it and she continues to jerk you all while still making you gag.
>>
>>2663497
>It absolutely breaks his heart to see her like this. He can't even hold her hand in this state, or reassure her in some small way. He looks straight down at his feet, his desire to be useful and ease her burden driving him to possibly do something.. very stupid
There must be something I can do for you. Anything.. I-I can't just leave you like this..
>>
File: 7.jpg (50 KB, 850x606) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
50 KB, 850x606
>>2663464
>>2663399
>I take a set across from you and nestle my hand on my lap, giving a faint smile

Anon, those desires are all natural, and a part of growing up! If you do indulge too much though...it can become an issue

>>2663404
>I turn to you as a pale, smooth arm pulls the hair out of my face, looking at you with gentle eyes

It's never the right decision...you don't need to give into temptation so easily! I can teach you to be strong!

>>2663464
>I give a mischievous laugh before my breasts seem to surge in size under my dress before you, but you blink and they're already normal again

I see..interest in the female body is healthy, and a sign of good faith~

What's gotten you so obsessed, my child?
>>
>>2663522
>Her breasts make him start to drop the spaghetti
A--ah, no! I meant I was glad that I wasn't a busty girl, so you may not grope me!
>>
>>2663569
"Don't give in" huh... Is it really that simple?
>>
File: Kitty Nue (14).jpg (186 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (14).jpg
186 KB, 500x740
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
With the non-stop, pop pop of stainless steel
Go hard getting busy wit it
But I got such a good heart
That I'll make a motherfucker wonder if he did it
Damn right and I'll do it again
Cause I am right so I gots to win
>>
>>2663546
>His eyes seem to glaze over a little after one too many licks. Her tongue felt so good, and she's offering to fill him with something better?
I-I'm nothing but a little faggot, officer..
>>
File: morning.jpg (54 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
morning.jpg
54 KB, 600x432
>>2663598
>>
File: NueOnANue.jpg (103 KB, 650x800) Image search: [Google]
NueOnANue.jpg
103 KB, 650x800
>>2663622
That's not funny, my brother died that way.
>>
WHAT A FANTASTIC FUCKING DAY!
>>
>>2663497
Ze-
>Before uttering another word, he quickly bit his lip.
Right, right, my apologies. I didn't realize you were so sensitive to their names. Forgive me.
>>
>>2663546
>His eyes go wide, cock twitching violently, hips thrusting back at your foot to get some more sensation out of it. His throat slowly accommodates your cock, and he gags less with each of your thrusts., mumbling a "thank you Chun" around your girth.
>>
>>2663638
Did someone say Chaika?
>>
>>2663634
>>2663622
that guy looks like you in a few years
>>
>>2663546
>Good, good... (Anon 1)
>He lies spread out on the bed as his fellow anon blows him, the boy's obviously experienced tongue sending surges of pleasure through the mouthslut's body.
Hnnngg...
>He moans just a bit as the woman joins the man sucking him off, his slick cock sliding back and forth between the pair's lips. Willing himself to not cum before being given permission, he sits still and watches through plastered eyes as the boy and the goddess slather over his dick.
>>
>>2663638
Glad someone's in a good mood.
>>
File: Cell BEEP-BEEP.png (265 KB, 608x456) Image search: [Google]
Cell BEEP-BEEP.png
265 KB, 608x456
>>2663638
>Nuzzles
>>
>>2663569
Sister, it had become too much a problem. For weeks on end I talk with random stangers about the most horrid things we would do to women. It is taking everything within me not to look at you right not lest you too fall prey to my sell mind.
>>
>>2663638
i thought you left for HG already you useless shit
>>
File: 264wu.jpg (527 KB, 850x1092) Image search: [Google]
264wu.jpg
527 KB, 850x1092
>>2663511
>Sophitia seems supremely distracted, her face downcast, her shoulders hunched over, her skin vaguely drained of color as she sags against her chair. Her voice has none of her usual strength, completely weak and unhappy.
Not really.

>>2663522
I've just... gotten some bad news...
>She sighs softly and lets go of your hand, leaning forward and pressing her head to her knees, hugging her legs and rocking back and forth slowly, exposing her toned bare back to you. She's open for any kind of attack, subtle or no. She's utterly vulnerable. She'll probably collapse at a touch.

>>2663530
If... You like...

>>2663539
>The Greek warrior turns her eyes away from you as you tell her that her chance at saving her sister is, in all likelihood, completely lost, and that she'll spend the rest of her life being fucked by some mindless beast and bearing his children, living for his cock and cum. She shivers and lurches forward, her breakfast trying to claw its way up her throat for air. She moans softly and tries to speak, but the words catch hard in her throat.
My... my sister is... gone...

>>2663568
>The Greek bombshell looks slowly up at the man who would love her but ends up fucking her more often than not, staring with shimmering aqua eyes straight into your face. She doesn't say anything for a moment, shivering softly in her seat. Then she whispers, and the words may very well send a shiver down your spine.
Take your cock out.

>>2663641
It's... fine.
>She shakes her head and turns away, crossing her legs and rubbing her face with both of her hands.
Don't worry about it. I doubt they're watching. They've probably abandoned me anyway.
>>
File: Shizune Chess Piece.jpg (59 KB, 960x903) Image search: [Google]
Shizune Chess Piece.jpg
59 KB, 960x903
>>2663638
how do you just get home and immediately come to this thread
like whats your issue
>>
>Out from her den in the shadows, like the moon peering out from a shrouded black sky, the Grand Couturier strides out into the open once more. Clad in her elaborate, hand-stitched garment and toting her trusty accessory over her shoulder, Nui opts to take her usual place atop a raised perch overlooking the festivities, fawning over the sights and sounds, searching for her opportunity to get in on the fun being had all around her
>>
File: 1345280810562.jpg (134 KB, 325x394) Image search: [Google]
1345280810562.jpg
134 KB, 325x394
>>2663725
>thinking kurishit actually has better things to do than shitpost
>>
File: 49.jpg (207 KB, 829x900) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
207 KB, 829x900
>>2663589
It can be that simple if you are strong willed...

how easily do you give into temptation?

>I fix my hair into a ponytail as soft, feminine arms seem to come from the darkness of my dress and squeeze my large breasts in front of you

>>2663693
>I tilt my head and pout out my lip, crossing my leg over the other as my dress falls away slightly, showing off a good bit of my thighs

Oh dear.. Incredibly sexual thoughts? Why don't you...e-erm...describe them to me? Maybe that will help~!
>>
>>2663709
>He tilts his head in curiosity, blinking at her sullen expression and body language.
What trouble befalls you? Have you been treated roughly in your time here? An unfortunate way of things here, especially to beautiful women such as yourself.
>>
>>2663709
(Kiss Anon)
N--no, it's okay. I think we shouldn't get hot if you don't really want to. And you don't seem like you do.
>>
File: falling.png (226 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
falling.png
226 KB, 600x835
>>2663691
>Cuddles.
>>2663664
Shut up!
>>2663687
Incredibly good mood.
>>2663699
>Transition from a den of filth to a wind tunnel of autism.
Nah, I'm good.
>>2663725
I got brain problems.
>>2663737
This guy understands my pathetic life!
>>
>>2663709
>the anon reacted quickly seeing how the blonde woman was taking the news and he offered a handkerchief

Hey, hey! Don't say that. You just have to find her and rescue her from whatever situation she found herself in.
>>
>>2663546
>Number 2 felt himself get harder as he made out with Chun Li and number 1's cock. It was wet and sloppy. He savored the taste of his cock and Chun Li's saliva.
>>
File: Nue (9).jpg (118 KB, 1023x1445) Image search: [Google]
Nue (9).jpg
118 KB, 1023x1445
Just so you faggots know, I'm still not that dangit ron paul trap or the panda.
I can't stand furries so leave the cunt alone.
>>
File: Super Hitler.png (269 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
Super Hitler.png
269 KB, 550x500
Reminder that the extermination of the Jews should be priority number one for every memeber of the white race.
>>
>>2663709
Why would the gods turn on such a pious and devout beaut? You're a shining example if moral fortitude and grace, Sohpitia!
>The man bows his head downward as to show he is almost unworthy to even look upon such a heavenly being.
No God of mine would be so cruel.
>>
>>2663772
thanks for sharing
>>
>>2663772
That's a cool story, bro.
>>
File: Kat(02).png (80 KB, 167x328) Image search: [Google]
Kat(02).png
80 KB, 167x328
>>2663571
Hmmm? Really?

>Kat leans down giving anon a good view of her clevage, she begins to swing them from side to side making them jiggle.
>>2663709
>The Katsuragi is slightly confused by her prey's behaviour, but still she wanders slowly behind her with her arms outstretched, ready to pounce.

Hmm, what was it?

>The Katsuragi's hands slowly make their way from her sides right to her breasts. As soon as she answers the question the Katsuragi will attack
>>
File: 1404850623710.jpg (55 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1404850623710.jpg
55 KB, 600x534
>>2663776
Word.
>>
>>2663772
Yes, Sir.
>>
>>2663709
Eh?
>He pauses for a good long while, not quite believing what he's hearing. Did she even say it? His hands move down to his pants, slowly pulling them down while he looks into her eyes, trying to determine what she's thinking
Okay.. If you say so.
>>
File: A Gift.jpg (209 KB, 932x785) Image search: [Google]
A Gift.jpg
209 KB, 932x785
>>2663776
Glad someone gets it
>>2663761
>falling
more like falling into a deep hole of depression you fucking weeb
>>
>>2663742
>I make single, hard gulp as she asks that question. Knowing she must be testing me, I do my best to keep a straight face, even as I stare at her womanly figure directly in front of me.
Depends on the circumstances... If I know that indulging would result in a misfortune late fate... Then I suppose I can be pretty sting willed...
>>
>>2663776
But jews are white...?
>>
File: Yellow Henry.png (388 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Henry.png
388 KB, 1024x1820
And I'm the yellow man.
>>
>>2663742
Even now the devil speaks to me, sister. It screams "ravish this woman! Defile her and make her unclean in the face of God! Devour those thighs, dominate that mouth, rip open that gown and assert yourself!" I can't stop it!
>The man holds hif temples
>>
>>2663789
>His spaghetti intensifies
>He closes his eyes and gives two steps backwards
"...! What are you doing?! You want me to...geope them?!"
>>
>>2663838
(Lmao mobile)
>the man holds his temples as though a voice he wanted to drive away ate at his conscious
>>
>>2663835
gayyyyy
>>
>>2663813
we have one non erp shitposter, we dont need another, go back to HG you fucking deaf cancer
>>
>>2663537
Yeah, Sylvia is way better.
>>
>>2663896
>we have one non erp shitposter
>one
Nigga, we got like a dozen on a slow day. Half of which even use avatars.
>>
>>2663896
Dude we have like 5
>>
File: Rikka [42].jpg (158 KB, 677x711) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [42].jpg
158 KB, 677x711
>A familiar small figure can be seen sliding across the wall as if she were in some B-tier spy movie, occasionally mumbling things to herself. Suddenly, she leaps out into the middle of the room, holding her umbrella the way you'd hold a rifle, to shout:
Freeze, demon scum! Ready yourselves to respect...ehh, no.... re...repent! Ready yourselves to repent for yours sins!
>>
File: Succubus (male) (13).jpg (57 KB, 432x388) Image search: [Google]
Succubus (male) (13).jpg
57 KB, 432x388
>>2663916
Eat shit.
>>
>>2663743
My sister is gone and I can't save her.
>Her voice is completely flat, devoid of emotion, her eyes staring blankly ahead away from you. She seems like she's trying to drill a hole in the wall with just her gaze, her hands gripping the bottom of her skirt and slowly sliding it up her thigh.
It's my fault.

>>2663755
>Sophitia is silent for a moment, her face turned away from yours. She swallows softly, then turns her beautiful eyes on you and shifts her body to match it. She leans back into her chair and slowly opens her thighs, her skirt giving you a good look right up between her legs to her pure white panties.
Come here.

>>2663764
>Sophitia reaches forward and takes the handkerchief with trembling fingers, tugging it from your fingers and quickly dabbing her eyes. She gives a long, rattling sigh and falls sideways, completely losing all will to even sit up.
My little sister is some monster's... toy... And it's all because I let her get a head start...

>>2663785
>She shakes her head and tries not to speak sharply, her eyes squeezing shut as she grips the chair tight enough for her nails to dig into the wood.
Then what kind of god would let my baby sister be taken and raped until she loves it by some horrific beast?

>>2663789
My sister... She's been... broken...
>Sophitia sounds just as broken as her sister, her voice completely despondent. But her body is so, so tempting... She's not skinny, carrying muscle and weight in all the right places, with wide hips and a narrow waist, a thick, soft ass and huge, bouncy breasts. What prey to have, no matter what her emotions may be...

>>2663807
>Sophitia's hands dart forward and she yanks down your pants more quickly to her taste, pulling your dick out of your boxers and burying her face in your manhood. She moans loudly as the scent of maleness fills her mind and body, kissing fervently at your thick length, trying to stir you to life, to make you painfully, pre-drippingly hard with kisses and loving licks.
>>
File: Peppy Shizune.jpg (87 KB, 473x700) Image search: [Google]
Peppy Shizune.jpg
87 KB, 473x700
>>2663896
Wanna erp?
>>
>>2663612
>She then gets up and leans her body onto your back and blows air into your ear. Two finger then go into your mouth and play with your tongue. She takes the soaked things and slide them around your little pucker. You then feel them slowly penetrate you and roll around your tight walls.
Hmhm~ how's that feel? I can do something even better, but you need to scream out exactly what you want from me~
>Chun then leans into your face and lightly bites on your earlobe.

>>2663660
>The officer then pulls out and shakes the drool and pre onto your face. She shoves you down and kneels at your head. Chun leans over to force her fat member back in your mouth, but now you feel her supple lips wrap around your head as her finger and thumb gently stroke you up and down.

>>2663674
>>2663770
Oh~! I'm impressed that you lasted this long, I think you need a reward...
>Chun positions herself so that her balls are just above Anon !'s face. She bring Anon 2 on top of him and gives a perverted smile.

Anon 2, I want you to suck me and jerk off Anon 1. I'm almost ready to cum so I think I'll give the first one a nice mouthful of my thick seed and if you can make him cum I'll give you your own reward~<3
(God I hope that was clear...)
>>
File: the apes of wrath.jpg (128 KB, 850x1063) Image search: [Google]
the apes of wrath.jpg
128 KB, 850x1063
>>2663813
I hate my life.
>>
>>2663945
I hate your life too.
>>
File: ayyyy.png (202 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
202 KB, 540x304
>>2663477
<3

>>2663508
I think you've got it

>>2663537
That's just your opinion man
>>
>>2663939
'i do... you dont, you never did before'
>awkward sign language
>>
File: 30.jpg (183 KB, 850x956) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
183 KB, 850x956
>>2663823
>I lean back in my seat and dangle my shoe off the tip of my foot, my thighs still crossed as I bounce my foot in the air and raise my arms above my head, a new pair teasing you by playing with my soft, fleshy body

I-I...nngh..I see...It is best t-to....be steadfast...

>>2663838
>I bring my hand to my mouth and widen my eyes in shock, my soft breasts bouncing as I jerk upright in place

F-For shame Anonymous! Those are incredibly lewd thoughts indeed...you swear it's the voice of Lucifer? We might need to schedule an exorcism...
>>
>>2663934
How is it your fault?
>He asks, looking concerned, but also hesitant, unsure of how to approach the situation. For now, he steps near her, and after a moment of thought, rests a hand gently atop her head, stroking her blond hair gently.
I recall last I spoke you were still searching for her. I assume.. the search did not go well.
>>
>>266356
>>2663742
(sorry BSOD)
The softness of the female body brings me comfort.
I had a strong relationship with my sister.
>>
File: 4.gif (2 MB, 414x233) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
2 MB, 414x233
>>2663939
>>2663945
>tfw Kurisu had a waifu this entire time

End my life.
>>
>>2663772
Fuck off, Kenny
>>
>>2663962
>gives u daddy's cummies
>>
>>2663962
>hugz
>>
>>2663916
Who the hell are you talking to?
>>
>>2663934
>the anon immediately began regretting telling her the news as he leaped to catch her as she fell and set her down on the ground and against the wall gently

It's not your fault. You didn't know what she was going to get herself into.
>>
>>2663994
you
>>
>>2663962
>it thinks it's waifu material
>>
>>2663916
>The sudden outburst from the cute young girl draws Nui's attention rather quickly, and as soon as she's affixed her gaze upon you, it stays there firmly. In fact she seems almost... perplexed by the sight of you. Another girl with one blue eye, carrying an umbrella, and bearing a patch over her other, useless eye... its enough to clearly peak the bored Couturier's interest, and she calls down to you energetically from her high perch
Oh, what's this~? I don't think I've ever seen you here before! Who might you be, hmmm~?
>>
>>2663964
Kenny and chihiro get along great in the discord which makes the anon's claiming nue on everyone greater
>>
>>2663934
>The man's eyes reel open, surprised by her graphic description. He puts his thumb on his chin, brain going to work at what could possibly be any explanation.
Ah...hm...lady, if I would to be so be so bold, the Gods work in mysterious ways. It was not they who condemned you, please do not think yourself so damned. It was that horrific demon and nothing more. You should steel yourself and avenge her, not cower in fear.
>>
File: Black and White Shizune.png (67 KB, 383x414) Image search: [Google]
Black and White Shizune.png
67 KB, 383x414
>>2663962
at least you're not deaf and bound to a pink retard who's in love with you
>>
File: war party.jpg (68 KB, 605x1058) Image search: [Google]
war party.jpg
68 KB, 605x1058
>>2663962
I had a waifu.. Chaika.. But I ruined it all, and I'll never be able to apologize for it..
But at least I have this new Joey's World Tour video to watch while I drown my sorrows in a vat of bacon grease and Jack Daniels.
>>2663947
Please kill me.
>>
File: 1462333208048.png (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1462333208048.png
81 KB, 500x750
Sup nerds
>>
>>2663959
>I gaze upon the obscene view in shock. Unsure as to what was more surprising, the fact that a woman of the cloth was shamelessly fondling herself, or Thame fact that she produced a second set if arms from her sides.
A-Absolutely... I though t-that'd be the best practice... U-um, Sister, are you...okay?
>>
File: 15420240_p0.jpg (799 KB, 800x1129) Image search: [Google]
15420240_p0.jpg
799 KB, 800x1129
>>2663962
HI MASTER
>>
>>2663959
>The anon sinks into his chair, hiding his face away in the palm of his hands.
Please, I do not wish it to continue! Please help me sister, in any way you can! I don't want to rape you! I want to be a clean man once again!
>>
>>2663934
Haa!
>He very quickly gets hard under her wonderful mouth. Though he tries to be as sweet and supportive as possible, there's absolutely no way he can resist the carnal desire her body brings
W-wait! This isn't like you! Look j-just cal- aaah!
>He tries to reason with her at least, his hands balled up into fists in a desperate attempt to keep his focus
>>
>>2664039
how quickly you switch masters literally disgusts me
>>
>>2663944
His mouth opens wide as he gasps for air, gladly accepting all of his spit and your precum into his mouth that he can, gasping slightly as you shove him down.
Ch-chun..What are you...?
>He gets his answer as you lean over his face, forcing your cock back into his mouth and down his throat, eliciting another gag from, his tongue running up and down your cock, his own throbbing in your mouth as your mouth and fingers get to work.
>>
>>2664008
>the plot thickens
>>
>>2664052
Hi, Nue
>>
File: Kat (52).jpg (532 KB, 1440x1475) Image search: [Google]
Kat (52).jpg
532 KB, 1440x1475
>>2663855
Oh no Anon.

>Katsuragi moves closer and closer. She wiggles her fingers in front of him and continues swinging her breasts.

I think there's a part of you you want me to grope.
>>2663916
Awww, how cute.
>>2663934
>That Katsuragi stops, while she was a beast for breasts she still has a heart. She debates just what to do, her body calls to her but her conscience says she needs to comfort her. The Katsuragi thinks for a few seconds, and them comes up with a compromise

There there, it's gonna be okay.

>Katsuragi gently holds onto Sophitia's breasts, in stark contrast to her usual aggressive groping. She slowly massages her breasts with deft skill and care. She leans in closely to Sophitia's ear and whispers

You wanna talk about it?
>>
>>2663944
>>2663944
>Oh~! I'm impressed (Anon 1. Yeah I can see it)
>He arches his neck and sticks out his tongue, greedily lapping at the warrior's tight balls as the fellow anon strokes his cock. Grateful to hear he might be receiving a delicious treat soon and aching for a mouthful of her cum, his hips rock slowly in time with the boy jerking him off
I-I love the taste of your balls, mistress Chun Li!
>>
File: saphlock holmes.png (66 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
saphlock holmes.png
66 KB, 500x453
>>2664029
Hm.. I knew I would find you here, Ruby

I would ask what you are doing here, but I already know
>>
>>2663944
>His eyes hood a little as he sucks on her sweet tasting fingers, a little saliva dripping down from his lip. His relief is short lived, his ass desperately tightening up as the two fingers push inside his ass and forcibly spreading it a little
T-too much! Ah!
>>
>>2664008
I dunno about Kenny yet but Chihiro is 100% definitely not Nue, and if Kenny is Nue, he'll out himself sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. It was much easier to tell when Mizuki was around, though.
>>
>>2664008
How to Spot Nue 101:
1) New ava randomly appears when he "Quits"
2) Asks to be in the Discord literally first day of posting
3) Types like a fucking idiot with his stupid fucking Eurofaggot mannerisms
>>
>>2664029
Man, you're red
>>
>>2664017
Sure thing.
>Calls Chaika on speed dial
>>
*touches your waifu*
>>
File: 22.png (185 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
22.png
185 KB, 600x800
>>2663961
>I blush a light pink and purse my lips, sighing

Anon...how close? You know incest is one of the highest sins of lust you can commit!

>>2664033
>I nod at you as a hand slips into my mouth, drool dripping down my lips as the hands continue to stroke and grope my body in a lewd display before you

I-I ahm alright ahnohn...t-tithsh is just the lorhd'sh tesht....

>>2664045
>I tilt my head and bite my lip, nervously looking around as my chest surges in front of you, swelling visibly and sinking back down as I pant

A-Ahh..rape? Like...forced sexual conduct...?

Maybe..you could tell me more about what you desire...
>>
File: 1788513 - Ruby Steven_Universe.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
1788513 - Ruby Steven_Universe.jpg
302 KB, 1280x1600
>>2664071
H-hey baby! What's up?
>Sweats audibly

>>2664099
Red HOT
>>
>>2664110
>implying LD won't eat you
>>
>>2664111
As much as I wanted to, The Lord's teaching was priority
I am sorry
>>
File: Rikka [81].jpg (414 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [81].jpg
414 KB, 752x1062
>>2663930
Aha! My first adversary? I'll make sure you die a gruesome death, don't worry!
>She points the tip of her umbrella at you and begins mumbling a string of incomprehensible words.

>>2663994
Ehh... Everyone? I'm just kinda trying to sound cool, did it work?

>>2664004
>She attempts to bow deeply, but forgets she's still in the middle of her little show as she nearly trips over her feet and drops her umbrella. She picks it back up while avoiding your glare, re-positions herself like nothing ever happened and loudly begins shouting her over-done introduction.
Your eyes have fallen upon the great Rikka Takanashi, Grand Sorceress and Wielder of the Titan's Eye! The one who protects the Light, and eliminates all Dark! None shall stand in her way!
Oh, but who are you?
>She seems to forget her role for her last line as her tone goes from ominous to cheerful in less that a few seconds.

>>2664065
I'm not cute! I'm powerful! why won't you people ever get it? I could destroy everyone here if I wished to do so!
>>
File: Kitty Nue (15).jpg (277 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (15).jpg
277 KB, 600x800
>>2664064
MASTER, MASTER
WHERE'S THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER?
MASTER, MASTER
YOU PROMISED ONLY LIES!
LAUGHTER, LAUGHTER
ALL I HEAR OR SEE IS LAUGHTER
LAUGHTER, LAUGHTER
LAUGHING AT MY CRIES

(Is it me or does laugh stop looking like a word?)

>>2664097
Nigga u wot
I want nothing to do with the discord.
>>
>>2663772
Is this actually Nue?
>>
>>2663934
(Kiss Anon)
"Y--yes."
>I walk towards her. Once I'm very close to her I kneel, in order for my face to get even closer to her adorable crotch
"..."
>Nervously I look up to her face
"So...are you ready...?"
>>2664065
>Although his eyes are still closed, he can sense she's gerting closer to him. Afraid of falling for moving backwards, and doubting about what to do, he decides to turn his back to her and run
>>
>>2663944
I'll-I-ll try.
>he was nervous yet eager to please. Number 2reached for and took hold of Number 1's cock which was slick with Chun Li's and Number 2's saliva. He leaned foward and took Chun Li in his mouth slowly. He managed to take her entire length in his mouth as he jerked Number 1.
>>
File: 63w5se76dur7ftiug.jpg (263 KB, 850x483) Image search: [Google]
63w5se76dur7ftiug.jpg
263 KB, 850x483
>>2663960
>Sophie freezes up as you press your hand to her head, her silky blonde hair giving away wonderfully beneath your fingers. She doesn't say anything for a moment, her eyes closing slowly, her face drooping and going slack as she leans sideways and rests her head on your thigh, speaking as quietly as a mouse.
She was taken by a monster and raped until she begged for more.

>>2664000
>The Greek woman shakes her head and buries her face in her hands, her shoulders heaving and shaking softly for a moment before a soft sob claws its way into the air, her body wracking with, low, soft crying as she presses her face into her knees and weeps, leaning into you, settling her weight on your chest and grabbing your arm to support herself.

>>2664010
He is gone, and for all of my strength and skill I'll never be able to find him unless he shows his face around here...
>She shakes her head and sighs, laying sideways on a couch, closing her eyes and going silent, breathing in and out slowly, not even bothering to correct her sheer skirt as it falls down her thigh and nearly exposes her hip, not caring the least bit as her dress nearly falls off her breasts.

>>2664046
>As soon as you get fully hard, she tilts your cock up and starts to pump hard at the base, opening her mouth wide and cramming you in with a single loud, hot slurp. She can't quite deepthroat you instantly like the more experienced women here, but the suction of her lips around the first few inches of your cock is utterly to die for. She grabs your hip with her free hand and forces herself further down, cramming your dick into her mouth, moaning happily as she tastes your thick, hot manhood gliding back and forth on her tongue.
>>
>>2664114
>A slight smirk grows from her lips, knowing she's caught you off guard and cheating on her
Well, I already know this is going to end up with the two of us doing some awfully dirty things~
Just the way I like it~
>>
>>2664111
>Through the cracks in between his fingers, the poor sinner looks upwards desperately to be greeted by a pair of hefty, heaving breasts locked in tight around a close fitting robe.
Ahhhhyes! I..I want to be cured sister... nothing more... you're so tempting that I can hardly look at you.
>>
File: Nue (70).jpg (201 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nue (70).jpg
201 KB, 1200x1200
>>2664160
What if Nue was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us?
Just a stranger on a bus?
>>
>>2664172
>He continued gently stroking her hair, though he was tempted to stop as she froze. But he continued, and he blushed lightly as her head rested against the warmth of his lower body.
That is... I'm sorry to hear. A sadly all too common tale for this place. Why are you blaming yourself for the dark deeds of another?
>>
>>2664065
>Sophitia jerks up as you grab her huge, soft breasts, gasping softly as you dig your fingers into her H-cup mounds and knead her gently back and forth, up and down, skilfully teasing her sensitive, absolutely massive tits. She says nothing at first, letting you play with her breasts as you will, color returning and surging back to her face. She presses her legs together and shivers wildly, mumbling one word that sounds an awful lot like...
Harder...

>>2664161
>Sophie grabs her panties and yanks them aside, placing two fingers on her pussy and spreading her lips wide for you, a crimson flush filling her face as she mumbles down at the man staring right at her most private place.
Make me feel good...
>>
File: helmet off.png (351 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
helmet off.png
351 KB, 900x800
>>2664110
>>2664127
Haven't actually tried human yet~
Chicken is good though!
>>
>>2664111
>I slowly begin doubting the strength of my will, as I find myself regrettably enjoying myself. Getting lost in the sight of her soft flesh seeping through her many, many fingers.
I-is that so? W-well, as always I r-respect your devotion to your l-lord...
>>
>>2664097
Don't forget his fetish for corrupting young anons.
>>
>>2664145
H-hi Rikka!
>>
>>2664182
W-well good! Cause that's why I'm here! To fuck you and no one else!
>She scoops her blue waifu up in her arms and smooches her on the neck
Whatcha in the mood for tonight, baby?~
>Seductive eyebrow wiggle
>>
>>2664172
>the anon wrapped an arm around her shoulder and rubbed her back gently hoping to ease her pain a little

Is there anything I can get for you? Some water? A bit of food?
>>
>>2664218
>Don't forget his fetish for corrupting young anons.
You mean like lolis (which is fine) or actual underage b&s (which is not fine)?
>>
>>2664243
no lolis on this board no sir
>>
>>2664243
He probably means anons who are new to this.
>>
>>2664145
You sounded pretty dumb actually
>>
>>2664145
>Your bold introduction seems to delight Nui wholeheartedly, although your little mishap does draw a quick, feminine giggle from her. As soon as your speech has finished, before she breaks off into her own, she gives you a brief bit of applause, planting her own umbrella beside her. Then she grabs it again and suddenly leaps from her perch, opening her parasol mid-air and letting it carry her down in front of you as if she were light as a feather, the pink-clad Couturier lightning down before you with a huge, peppy smile decorating her face. And then comes her own grand greeting
My my, you sound like so much fun! I'm Nui Harime, Grand Couturier of the REVOCS Corporation! My hands are the most delicate in the world, and my garments no no equal! Nice to meet you Rikka~!
>>
File: futa2.jpg (364 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
futa2.jpg
364 KB, 800x900
>>2664056
>Chun then takes her hand and rolls your balls around her fingers as she pushes her head down and swallows your cock. Your spongey crown gets hugs by her wet tongue and the roof of her mouth before slowly being accepted into her own throat. She starts to gag a bit and you can feel her thrusts get harder as she reaches her climax.

>>2664084
>She continues to fuck your tight little hole with her fingers and starts to get more agressive, sliding them in and out vigorously.
Too much already, awe I was hoping to here you beg more~
>She then reaches around with her free hand and starts to forcefully pump your cock.

>>2664164
>>2664067
Ahhh~hmmph~! Hnng
>Chun balls start to tighten above #1's face and her cock starts throbbing more in #2's mouth. She instinctively grabs #2's head and thrust into him faster and faster. The cum filled sac slapped his chin repeatedly and at the last minute she pushes him off and immediately rams it into #1's mouth. The warm and gooey seed shoots out of her length and starts to seep out of his mouth as she continues to twitch inside of him.
>>
>>2664172
There, there woman...perhaps a journey is in order? To go and find such a creature? I did not mean to offend.
>Slowly the man saunters over to the couch where the blond warrior lays her head, sitting just next to her resting self. His hand reaches out to offer a comforting ruffle of her hair, rubbing her gently to assure her he believed in her. Though the lecher in him didn't let her fallen dress go unnoticed, taking a glare at her long exposed legs.
>>
>>2664275
>Nui will never approach your avatar
Feels bad
>>
File: tits.png (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tits.png
48 KB, 800x800
>>2664233
>She laughs to herself as you pick her up, resting back in your small but powerful arms
Surprise me~
Well, I mean you can't, I already know you're going to shape shift a steaming cock..
Might as well get to it~
>>
>>2664172
(Whoa, early mama, and flooded to boot. Nice to see you around before I go to work, at least.

Thanks for responding also by the way, I sent a reply for when you got a chance to look.)
>>
>>2664293
She made an intro post but nobody replied to it.
>>
>>2664293
>Revy will never come back to rape you at gunpoint
Feels worse
>>
>>2664172
>He closes his eyes, the sound of her hot sucking and slurping filling his ears. He finally musters up the willpower to try and pull back, but one toned arm around his waist is more than enough to keep him in place. He looks down, seeing his cock absolutely soaked with spit
Stop! We can.. we can talk.. Please..
>>
File: ebb.jpg (47 KB, 680x597) Image search: [Google]
ebb.jpg
47 KB, 680x597
>>2664293
(Well, who is your avatar? You might be on my
'To Fuck' list and not even realize it you know!)
>>
>>2664293
Then approach her yourself.
>>
>>2664293
Good, I don't feel like typing that fucking much
>Feels good man
>>
File: Kat 77.gif (876 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Kat 77.gif
876 KB, 500x281
>>2664145
>Kat stops petting Rikka and moves into a fighting stance

Hmm, strong huh. show me show strong you are. Let's fight!
>>2664161
Oh you're not getting away from me so easily.

>Kat gives chase, her powerful legs are easily able to catch up with the Anon. She grabs his waist and holds him in place, pressing her huge breasts on his back. She takes her free hand and tightly grabs his crotch, moving her fingers around

Squishy squishy~
>>2664198
Hmm, you feeling better now?

>Katsuragi complies with the warriors request. Her grip tightens around the massive mammaries, kneading her more intensely. Her index fingers make their way to Sophitia's nipples, She softly pokes them, not too hard so as to leave her wanting more. Her movements up and down become faster like she was trying to milk a cow, her deft fingers making sure that no part of the breasts was left un-teased.
>>
>>2664275
type less
>>
I was not expecting 5 (You)s for that post...

>>2664318
Could you post your 'To Fuck' list?
>>
>Implying Nue isn't shitposting people as anonymous right now
>>
>>2664318
I need to know the contents of this list
>>
File: 11.jpg (234 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
234 KB, 850x1202
>>2664143
I'm glad you understand the authority of the divine, my loyal child~

>>2664187
I see...well, you could get an exorcism right now...I was trained by the father to repel demons..

It might...get a little strange though

>>2664214
>the fingers tighten and cause my breath to hitch as I look at you with one eye closed, blushing harder before a hand comes from between my legs and tugs up my dress to my flat, athletic stomach, exposing a pair of green stripped panties

I-I do too...he seems to be pushing...A-AH~~! Our...limits...but we'll be strong! W-We will not give into lust!

R-Right Anon..?
>>
>>2664364
Have some more
>>
>>2664198
>He dropped the spaghetti so badly he fell on his rear backwards and covered his eyes
"A--a--aaaghh! No no no no no, don't take off your underwear!"
>>
>>2664285
>He gives a downright slutty moan with every thrust of her fingers and pushes his ass out. Her stroking is so quick and precise. Pretty soon he's drooling all over the floor, only just managing to get some words out
M-Mhore..
>>
>>2664385
Hi Nue.
>>
>>2664294
Biiiiitch...
>She faux-pouts, before leaning into another playful kiss, this time placed on those thick blue dick-suckin' lips of yours
>As the kiss escalates, you feel a thick veiny shape poking you in the butt, through the many folds and layers of your elegant dress
>As she breaks the kiss, already panting for you, she teases
Why don't you be the spontaneous one then, smartass?~
>>
>tfw no hyper futa to cock vore you
>>
>>2664285
>He twitches as you play with his balls, moaning in a combination of pleasure and pain, his cock growing harder and throbbing in your mouth. His throat opens to accept your cock's more powerful thrusts, squirming and happily swallowing your entire load once you finally finish.
>>
>>2664412
LOLI
>>
File: 1j8odbj.jpg (43 KB, 584x518) Image search: [Google]
1j8odbj.jpg
43 KB, 584x518
>>2664357
(Nah.)

>>2664364
>>2664387
(Rebecca, Shantate, Mami, Leone, Kaede, Asuka, Yang, Misaki, and three anons are on the list currently. There are still others, I just haven't updated it in a while.)
>>
>>2664388
>A 'possesed' hand immediately darts upwards from his near sobbing visage, grabbing a handful of the nun's supple breast with a tight squeeze. He immediately retracts it, holding the wrist with his other.
D-demon! I'll take any exorcism to fight off this devil! Strange is nothing to me right now!
>>
>>2664431
what is vore?
>>
>>2664442
>tfw not on this list
>It's an okay feel
>>
File: 09db0759012599cee0cff2279197ccd4.png (993 KB, 1011x1635) Image search: [Google]
09db0759012599cee0cff2279197ccd4.png
993 KB, 1011x1635
>>2664197
I'm blaming... myself... for not watching over her...
>She closes her eyes and shakes her head again, burying her face in your chest and tugging herself close, clinging to you, speaking into your shirt.
I could have joined her, at least... Then we could have been together...

>>2664240
No...
>Her voice trails off before she can suggest anything, but her eyes wander down. In the sudden upsurge of pure wild abandon that fills her young body, she can't help but indulge the emptiness with a spark of desire... A desire that leads her to stare between your legs to discern just what you're packing before she can rip herself away.

>>2664288
If you know where to find him, tell me...
>She speaks completely without hope, her eyes vacant and her voice flat. She turns her head to look at you, catching you as you stare at her thick, strong legs, a spark igniting in her eyes as she sees you gazing at her body, reaching up and grabbing you by the collar, yanking you forward and hissing in your ear.
Or break me like he broke her.

>>2664301
(Enjoy your day~)

>>2664313
>Sophitia responds by beginning to really hammer her face up and down your cock, sucking down hard, making her cheeks suck in around your dick in a hot, pussy-like sleeve augmented by her wonderfully-darting tongue. She sucks harder and harder on your cock by the second, losing herself to the taste of your dick, her pussy soaking clean through her panties and dripping onto the floor.

>>2664356
Ahhhh...
>Sophitia's eyes roll back as you expertly play with her breasts, showing off your intimate knowledge of the most prominent feature of female anatomy. She grabs your hands and yanks them off for a second, tugging her dress off at the top and letting her huge tits bounce free, breathing hard as she bends over in the chair, submitting like an animal waiting to be bred or, in your case, groped.
Harder!
>>
>>2664356
>In his current situation be may do 99 things, but staying calm isn't one of them. He tries to escape from the blonde girl's soft chest but at the same time his legs tremble in arousal due to what's going on between them.
>From his mouth comes a mix of screaming and moans
"AAAAaaAAAhhhh~ W--WHY are you dOIng THIS?!"
>>
>>2664442
>three anons
(please be here on the weekend. I've got a funny feeling I'm one of them)
>>
>>2664393
>Sophitia is almost shaken out of her haze by that outburst, and her panties snap back into place before your eyes, hopefully granting you accidental mercy as she stares at you uncomprehendingly.
Wh-What?
>>
>>2664442
Who are the others?
>>
File: Cell get-in-my-hole.jpg (123 KB, 905x882) Image search: [Google]
Cell get-in-my-hole.jpg
123 KB, 905x882
>>2664461
ohhh you can join her alright
>>
>>2664388
Even though
I have sinned by having such thoughts
>>
>>2664285
(I have to bounce. Some shit came up irl. Gotta do something like this again soon.)
>>
>>2664442
>Ava isn't on this list
And a thousand harrowing souls of the damned could not be heard over my caterwauling sadness
>>
>>2664452
Kurisu's favorite fetish
>>
>>2664461
>Her changes in position force his hand to go from the top of her head to her upper back. He gently strokes her still, but his blush increases as she speaks. He imagines two women, nearly identical in appearance to the one clinging to him now, being ravaged by a beast together and loving it. He clears his throat audibly.
Ah, that is... mm, well, I understand your sentiment... better to suffer together than to suffer alone, I heard once...
>He stammers a little, unsure of how to comfort her now, never quite good at this sort of thing.
>>
File: 3.jpg (140 KB, 850x1062) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
140 KB, 850x1062
>>2664431
Hello <3

>>2664443
>the breast that you groped swells in size, tightening the dress that surrounds it as seams pull hard and my face goes read and a long, sultry moan escapes my lips

Ahhh~! Anon...p-please...the lord's powers have made me very sensitive...if you wish to touch...

..don't just do it once, you tease~

>>2664492
Sin is the beauty of life! We are allowed to make mistakes and the lord forgives us~!

(I feel like these are song lyrics or something...)
>>
>>2664491
(Wait whaaaa. I thought OrcAnon broke Cassandra.)
>>
>>2664498
(Number 2)
>>
File: Rikka [98].jpg (2 MB, 1400x1958) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [98].jpg
2 MB, 1400x1958
>>2664228
Hello, someone who I presume to be one of my loyal followers! What can I do for you today?

>>2664269
Oh... That's not very nice of you to say, really. I mean, you could've at least pretended or something..

>>2664275
Oh, you make clothes? I mean, that's fun and all, I guess! I tried to stitch my own cool costume once, but I never did it before so I kinda messed it up and it came out all wrong so I just went to the store instead to bu-
>She notices herself rambling and quickly jumps back into her character, loudening her voice and making strange gestures with her hands.
But needless to say, I, the great Wielder of the Titan's Eye, have no time for simple clothing manufacture! Say, Grand Coutu...Coatyou...Catter.... Nrgh... Say, woman! Have you seen any demons around, perchance?
>Again with the over-exaggerated hands gestures, she seems way too much into the whole act, throwing her hands around in a bunch of weird ways one might recognize as sign language, though she's spelling absolutely nothing but nonsense.

>>2664356
W-wait, fight? I-I... I don't need to fight to prove how strong I am! I just am, okay! Don't question it!
>She raises her hands up at you as if she's trying to protect herself from being hit and backs off slowly.
>>
>>2664461
>he caught her look and a thought occured to the anon
>he removed his arm from her shoulder and looked her in the eye

Say, if I were to give you the name of the beast, would you give me something in return?
>>
>>2664523
Can I smell your feet?
>>
>>2664285
>Ahhh~hmmph~! Hnn (Anon 1)
>The surprise from suddenly having his mouth probed again is quickly replaced by the heavenly sensation of the woman emptying her thick pillar into his mouth and throat. Swallowing as much as he can while moaning like a bitch in heat, he gulps down what seems like liter after liter of her rich, creamy soup. It spills past his lips and down to coat his already ruined face as he suckles at the engorged, dripping head like a babe.
>Suckling at it for some time, he grasps the hunk of meat to lick at the sensitive underside as he smiles up at the woman.
Thank you, mistress!

>>2664498
(Pleasure fucking with you too, m8. See ya)
>>2664519
(lol number 2)
>>
File: cell dat look.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cell dat look.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>2664516
ate who? i dont know anything about that im just wanna drink you
>>
>>2664412
Saw this one coming too...
for such a hothead, you are quite submissive~
>She pounces forward, tackling you down, making her elegant aquamarine gown disappear at the same time, Leaving her small, thickly curved figure over you, her puffy slit dripping in excitement as her thick lips drew another sly grin
>>
>>2664388
>Watching the indecent hands mercilessly have their way with you, I can do nothing but watch, trying my best to not give in. However, nothing about your current state is bearable to watch. Once your panties are revealed, I for a split second, notice a stain of moisture. Practicing just a bit of shame, avert my gaze from your crotch, to you face, which was really no better. I can feel my pants slowly becoming tighter, as I watch her...

We won't give in to lust, you say..?
>>
>>2664442
>None of my avas on this list

its okay I guess
>>
>>2664479
>Seeing that everything is back to normal he says, trying to keep his calm cool
"S--sorry! I'm not used to see vaginas..."
>Feeling ashamed of what he just said, he turns her face away
"I--I didn't mean to...kiss your crotch directly. Just, don't take it off so I can feel...comfortable..."
>The temperature of his head rises quickly out of embarrassment
>>
>>2664523
>Sighs loudly
Okay, you looked really cool...
>>
>>2664516
(I looked it up in desu. The only mindbreak with Cassandra I found was with Jiro. Though OrcAnon DID fuck Tharja and I don't think she showed up since then.)
>>
>>2664559
Sup?
>>
>>2664461
>Even he was unprepared for the level of raw, unfocused passion she was capable of. The last of his restraint falls away and he starts thrusting into her mouth. He tries to match her pace, holding onto her silky blonde hair to keep himself steady. But he can't even come close, her head bobs without restraint, threatening to suck him dry
Ah! Ahh!
>>
Who are all of Nue's avas?
>>
>>2664461
I know nothing, fair one...ack!
>He's suddenly pulled downward with a forceful wrench. His intense gaze bores into the pools of her glistening eyes, shocked but intrigued by her forced offer.
You don't truly want that... though I may.
>Without any true regard for her response nor feeling, he pushed his staring face against hers, capturing her supple lips and biting down on the lower to request access. His salivating tongue immediately invaded her, searching for the wriggling muscle within. Leading her with his hands, he placed one under her chin and slowly dragged her up from her laying position and over his lap.
>>
>>2664515
you don't count
>>
>>2664593
I knew Jiro couldnt keep his urges in check!
>>
>>2664633
I think that was before he got ruined.
>>
File: 1657572 - Ruby Steven_Universe.png (154 KB, 540x504) Image search: [Google]
1657572 - Ruby Steven_Universe.png
154 KB, 540x504
>>2664554
>She reaches around and grabs two palmfuls of your chubby blue booty, with a big excited toothy grin
That's more like it~
>Her cock throbs, pressed between your stomachs, already drooling precum, which starts to boil and bubble
H-hey, do you think you could shapeshift one t-

(I dunno how else to set up that you're cutting me off, but I wanna make clear that's what I'm doin')
>>
>>2664523
>The young lad stands at attention, performing a little salute to Rikka.
Nothing r-really, I just wanted to say hi to you. But if you need me to do anything for you I'd be happy too!
>>
>>2664633
Right? The whole scene was basically him giving in. Though this was before Elizabeth.
>>
>>2664457
>>2664578
(I said I haven't updated it, you might be contenders yet.)

>>2664474
(I'll certainly try my best. And hey, even if you aren't one of those specific three, I'll still fuck you all the same~!)

>>2664480
(Ah fuck, I don't remember all of them by heart! I think Sena was going on there, and I still need to finish fucking a few like Mika and Hajime when I get the chance.)

>>2664500
(You do realize I'll still fuck anybody, right? These are just the avatars who I had ideas for scenes with, and decided to make note of playing them out later.)

>>2664523
>Your swapping between excited speech and boisterous acting only seems to further spur on Nui's curiosity, her cool blue orbs sweeping over your petite form idly as you address her. Once you've quieted down again Nui decides to match your dramatization, exaggerating her thinking by turning her sight heavenward and stroking her smooth chin with her free hand. After a few seconds of deliberation she turns back down to you, shrugging gently as her smile somehow grows even wider and warmer, showcasing a larger fraction of the Couturier's seemingly boundless energy
No, I can't say that I have! I'm not even sure how I'd recognize one if I did... oh, but you're making no sense anyway! Everybody knows demons aren't real, silly Rikka~!
>>
>>2664515
I see
Thank you for the wisdom
( gotta go out for dinner hope we get to continue this)
>>
>>2664617
ms baker and a panda
>>
File: futa10.jpg (175 KB, 811x1146) Image search: [Google]
futa10.jpg
175 KB, 811x1146
>>2664403
Mmmm~
>Seeing you in such a slutty state makes fills her eyes with lust and bites her lip. She push you down to the ground and strips revealing her long veiny cock. She then kneels down and lifts your hips in the air before jamming it into your dark cavern. Chun slaps her waist against your cheeks in an animalistic fashion and rolls the eyes to the back off her head as her tongue splashes drool all over. Her fingernails dig into your body and her cock almost feels like it's growing.

>>2664432
H-Hmmmphm!
She groans loudly with your cock still in her mouth as her thick white semen shoots down your throat. She slowly pulls it out so the rest can drip on your face and she waves it above you with her jiggling ass while still sucking you off.

>>2664498
(It's fine, I' really glad you went along with it, I've never tried something like that~!)

>>2664544
Uw~uwah~
>She weakly gets off of you and jerks her cock to get the remains off of your face. She smiles softly as you clean her cock with your mouth and pats your head.
(And thank you for indulging me in this experience, we'll have to hook up again sometime~!)
>>
>>2664617
Off the top of my head:

Nue
Poppy
Annie
Succubus (Male) because I forget his name at the moment
Tewi
Vivian James
Miss Baker

I'm certain I'm forgetting a few. Like, there are 100% a few others I've forgotten and would remember if they were mentioned or posted.
>>
File: me tbh fam.jpg (152 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
me tbh fam.jpg
152 KB, 675x1200
>>2664670
>tfw 0 (You)'s

Gotta get my shitposting in check
>>
File: 28.jpg (143 KB, 700x840) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
143 KB, 700x840
>>2664556
>a long, smooth and feminine hand beckons you towards my body as a few more arms point at my slowly soaking crotch

A-Anon! That tone in your voice...you're thinking about it!! You can't! He wouldn't..nngh...want this....

>>2664662
(I hope you're in the mood for some /d/ouble)
>>
>>2664515
T-touch? What of the exorcism...
>Whatever sense he had immediately abandoned his mentality. The timid, cowering man had been seemingly replaced with a beast given those fiery eyes that stared at her. With a single swipe, his nails tear into the black fabric, shredding away parts of her clothing leaving her in nearly what god gave her. He stood over, panting while his grip sunk down again into that divine chest.
>>
>>2664617
DMG, LD, Baker, Poppy, Kenny.
>>
>>2664658
>I think Sena was going on there
(O-oh...)
>>
File: 1354239155785s.jpg (26 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1354239155785s.jpg
26 KB, 384x288
>>2664704
>DMG and LD
>>
>>2664686
>Tewi
>Vivian James
>Miss Baker
Wait, but they all lewded, even if they are Nue, what's the problem?
>>
>>2664669
baker and panda are both in the discord at the same time
>>
>>2664704
lol
>>
>>2664724
>What is incognito mode
>>
>>2664721
Secret avatars he used so he could continue to engage Mizuki without Mizuki knowing because Nue is a filthy stalker.
>>
>>2664724
>implying i go on discord
oh thats good to know actually
>>
File: Kat 11.jpg (239 KB, 1287x2030) Image search: [Google]
Kat 11.jpg
239 KB, 1287x2030
>>2664461
>Katsuragi was a little taken aback by her sudden outburst, but she was a consummate professional when it comes to groping. She continues to tease Sophitia's nipples with her fingers, flicking and pressing them with vigor now. Her apparently fruitless milking continued as she gripped the breasts, smoothly moving up and down. She soon started alternating pumping her breasts, one going up and down and the other going down and up.
>>2664467
>Katsuragi grinned laviciously and laughed like a dirty old man

Hihihihihi, it's because you make such cute sounds. It's the best part of groping.

>Kat then uses the hand she was holding him in place with to unbutton his pants. She takes a hand off his crotch for a second to pull the pants down then clamps it over his boxers. She then leans in and whispers seductively in his ear

What do ya say? Want me to release the beast?
>>2664523
Oh, but then how am I gonna know how strong ya are? I love fighting strong people, cause it makes me stronger too.

>She raises a leg (giving you a little panty flash) and prepares to strike. Only not really since she can tell you're all bark and no bite.
>>
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3143387
(Enjoy people, why isn't there more of good quality stuff like this around?)
>>
File: eyes.jpg (24 KB, 361x140) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
24 KB, 361x140
>>2664658
>tfw I'm always pre-occupied when you're on...
>>
>>2664672
>His mouth stays wide open, catching as much of the rest of your cum in it as he can, loud moans escaping his lips as you continue to suck.
Please! Just a little more Chun! I'm so close to cumming~
>>
>>2664672
>Uw~uwah~ (Anon... well I guess it's just me now)
>He licks lazily at the mistress' perfect cock as she slides it across his face to bring the cum-coated head to his lips to be cleaned. Glazed like a donut and fucked raw, he lies there and basks in the steamy afterglow of becoming the powerful female's toy, his belly full of her savory ball juices.
(My pleasure! That was a fun twist on things. Looking forward to the next time we hook up!)
>>
>>2664717
Back to bed.
>>
>>2664672
>His cock immediately spurts some precum when her cock slams deep into his ass. His eyes roll a little along with hers. It even takes him a few moments before he realizes he has a thick, hot cock inside him
Ah? Wait no! T-take it out!
>He feels it throb powerfully deep inside him, making his whole body shake. He whimpers, feeling like he really will turn into a little faggot if this keeps up
>>
>>2664766
>hugs
>3
>>
>>2664717
(I knew you were here. Yep, you're going on there too. I have such sights to show you...)

>>2664766
(Oh don't you fret Mika! There will come the time when I'll finally finish refashioning you~! I've been busy too anyway, its not like its your fault.)
>>
File: meh.png (480 KB, 1356x1029) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
480 KB, 1356x1029
>>2664648
-Yes, I can~
>A bright glow emits from her crotch, shooting forward and forming a sizable shaft, frotting up against your cock with it's cold mass, countering the blistering heat of your own, her hips pushing it into yours, pressing the cocks together

>>2664704
That's just wrong
>>
>>2664763
Machi, have my children!
>>
File: 9.jpg (118 KB, 850x763) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
118 KB, 850x763
>>2664699
>I let your hand sink into my large, full breasts as I throw my head back and look at you with a strained expression, blushing and panting as I run my foot against your groin

To expel a lust demon...you have to satisfy it...

Are you prepared..?
>>
File: saddam a gogo.jpg (212 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
saddam a gogo.jpg
212 KB, 800x800
>tfw youre fucking useless
>>
File: 2Q3W5E6R.jpg (123 KB, 850x841) Image search: [Google]
2Q3W5E6R.jpg
123 KB, 850x841
>>2664512
>Sophitia, unfortunately, is imagining it too. What flashes through her mind is roughly approximate to the picture here, and it makes her quiver softly against you as she clings to you like a pillar, and she mumbles in your ear as she leans harder into you, somewhat soothed by your stroking.
How can my baby sister be so easily broken... She was always so strong... What's so different about him...?

>>2664531
>Cassandra slowly looks up at you, gripping her skirt and holding it against her thigh. She looks into your eyes, and she's fairly certain of your intent. But the promise is there... And she's not going to let it slip.
Tell me. Then I'll do whatever you want.

>>2664553
(Ya wanna drink a blonde and make yourself a Perfect 10?)

>>2664585
O-Oh...
>Sophitia stares at you in confusion, blinking softly, then shrugs helplessly and lies back, simply letting her legs lie open for you, giving you a sumptuous view of her creamy thighs and her soft belly.
Okay.

>>2664593
(>Jiro)
(ohboyherewego)
(Mind handing me the link?)

>>2664610
>She lets go of your base and gabs your hips, shoving her face forward as far as she can, helping you fuck her throat harder and harder and harder by the second, sucking ruthlessly on the very root of your cock as she nearly cums simply from the sheer lust filling her body, looking up at you with her beautiful blue eyes and begging you as you fuck her, begging you to cum down her incredibly tight throat.

>>2664619
>She moans loudly as you shove your lips up against hers, abandoning all modesty and grace as she hungrily shoves her tongue into your mouth and sucks loudly on your lips, letting you take control of her face as she lies back against the couch, keeping you on top of her, wrapping her arm around your neck and reaching down to grab your cock, kneading hard through your pants and rolling her fingers around the tightly-bound lumps that are your huge thick balls.
>>
>>2664695
>As I watch all of your arms present your drooling snatch, a get a maniacal glint in my eyes.
He wouldn't want this, huh? Well then you must be a disappointment, cause judging by how drenched your pussy is, your giving in to lust as we speak!
>>
Uwaaa~ My back is killing me! I sure wish there was a strong anon to massage it for me...
>>
>>2664704
who the hell is Poppy?
>>
File: No.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>2664817
>>
File: 835d52c29e40b0df2c99753a32144d21.jpg (560 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
835d52c29e40b0df2c99753a32144d21.jpg
560 KB, 1240x1754
>>2664791
(Wha? Why?)

>>2664802
(Please be gentle...)
>>
>>2664833
Can I massage your feet first?
>>
>>2664821
tfw you have no face
>>
File: Cell death.png (144 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Cell death.png
144 KB, 576x432
>>2664833
tfw im not an anon
>>2664825
Damn right!
>>
>>2664821
>tfw you're Nue
>>
>>2664838
Awwww come on! I didn't even use the obvious "bear my children" pun!
>>
File: tumblr_n2n4tsbuVi1rirdwco1_500.gif (393 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2n4tsbuVi1rirdwco1_500.gif
393 KB, 500x378
>>2664842
(>Gentle)
(Who the hell do you think I am?)
>>
>>2664821
>tfw when you're a domestic god
>>
>>2664759
>From where you kneel with Sophitia basically bent over waiting to be taken like a dog, you can see her panties really beginning to soak through and drip onto the floor right before your eyes. Whatever had her down seems to have left her entirely... or gone straight to her head. She submits willingly to your groping, arching her back and pressing against your own massive rack, crying out happily as you tease and squeeze her, playing expertly with her hard nipples and her sensitive mound.
>>
>>2664821
Why don't you come to HG? You're actually a decent RPer, and if you like to interact with people there's WAY more people to interact with over there. We've needed a good Kurisu.
>>
File: is this a joke.png (261 KB, 401x356) Image search: [Google]
is this a joke.png
261 KB, 401x356
>>2664704
I can't even take (You) seriously

>>2664733
Hey hun <3
>>
>>2664863
K-Kamina?
>>
File: 17.jpg (126 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
126 KB, 640x800
>>2664759
>The raven haired shinobi appeared in a puff of smoke behind Katsuragi and balked at her surroundings with a flushed look on her cheeks

W-What are you doing in such a place, Katsu-nee?! I mean I knew you were a perv, but...
>>
File: Rikka [99].jpg (711 KB, 660x921) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [99].jpg
711 KB, 660x921
>>2664540
Wh...wha? Why would you want to do that?

>>2664592
Thanks! Okay, you may be on your way now! You've served your purpose.

>>2664649
Well, -I- don't need anything...but...
>She gives you a little wink continuing to play around with her umbrella, tossing it up in the air and catching it...most of the time.

>>2664658
>The little girl seems to enjoy herself as you return her enthusiasm, but her eyes grow wide and her expression changes to that of someone who's just been told the earth is flat.
Are not! They're very real, and they creep up to you, only to latch onto the weakest they can find and suck the energy right out of them! They're despicable creatures, I have to end each and every single one!
>The line between her and her character blurs a little as she goes on her rant about demons, indicating that it's not all just play. The girl seems to very much believe in what she's preaching.
I don't blame you, though. Demons very rarely show themselves to commoners, so it is only logical you wouldn't have seen any.

>>2664759
>She drops to a squat and puts her hands on her head, looking up at you with tears in her eyes, shivering.
P-please don't hit me! I don't wanna be hurt!
>>
>>2664863
Don't be gentle! I don't lurk these threads to watch gentle things!
>>
File: 1460737854648.jpg (59 KB, 595x673) Image search: [Google]
1460737854648.jpg
59 KB, 595x673
>>2664863
(...I will attempt to sufficiently prepare my anus, then.)
>>
>>2664869
Get fucked and stay fucked, you shit.
>>
File: 16.jpg (412 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
412 KB, 600x800
>>2664831
>I bite my lip and try to protest, but suddenly a finger shoves itself into my mouth, cutting me off as the hands continue to grope and violate my body, two pairs dragging the sticky panties to her ankles and pushing her legs apart, inviting you in
>>
>>2664876
What's up green love machine?~
>>
>>2664825
http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/826034/#828278
>>
>>2664884
because I bet they fucking stink and I wanna absorb all that grimy funk up my eager nostrils.

Please let me smell your stinky feet ohmy god
>>
>>2664461
(I'm still here for an hour or two, I'll be bugging you yet.

>tfw tunnel vision'd on Yuugi next time we can play
>making me want Sophitia

baka senpai)

>>2664842
(The tin can demands it)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 252

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.