[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP lurker makes the thread edition >>3828715 >>3828715
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP lurker makes the thread edition
>>3828715
>>3828715
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 422x600
>>3834856
I don't appreciate you thinking you could take me so easily missy!
>>3834905
>Kogure tensed up and arched his back as he moaned aloud from the combined pleasure of his prostate and prick being teased. His body trembled as his eyes rolled back ever so slightly and his rigid member drooled pre into their mouth. He gasped through gritted teeth before his moans spilled out of him again past his quivering lips. He struggled to speak coherently as his mind raced and his lust took over.
Ni-Nini... I can't take it... I'm going to cum..
>He shook his head as he tried to hold it back for as long as he could while his little prick ached to release its seed.
>>
>>3834782
"Mmm,"
>She sat up, still loopy in the afterglow and giggling a bit as she crawled over to the bulge in his boxers.
"I'll get you nice and ready,"
>She said, sitting up to waist level and feeling the front of his underwear for a moment. Her hands fondled his junk almost in examination, giving his balls the attention they deserved while she slipped the main attraction out into the open. One of her hands had already gone to pumping him, getting that impressive length hard and ready for her mouth. She tongued him as she went, letting her hot breath wash over him with her saliva.

>>3834817
"Of course I am master, as a matter of fact,"
>She slowly ended up on her back, spreading her legs before him and showing the flushed, drippy mess her sex had become.
"I can hardly wait, you'd better take responsibility for making me like this."

>>3834833
(I remember promising to go crazy with you a while ago, I just didn't want to ruin all this sappy goodfeel atmosphere. What kind of crazy is YOUR crazy, anon?)

"Ah!"
>She startled as he picked her up off the ground, pulling her ever closer simply by the act of carrying her. She was all to happy to cling to him, wrapping her svelte legs around his back and taking up a new handhold around his neck. She could only stare up into his handsome face from there, her lips aching both for attention and with the words of affection she felt bubbling in her.
"I'm... so happy to hear that."
>Her face was a deep crimson by then, taking in her surroundings and knowing she was quite literally in her master's bed. She couldn't have stopped for the world. Her lips were parted with fuzzy things she couldn't bring herself to say, staring up at him in lustful and affectionate awe.

(Now relocated to a new thread!)
>>
File: tumblr_o6dmsrE6Xs1v61zo2o1_1280.png (336 KB, 858x1085) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6dmsrE6Xs1v61zo2o1_1280.png
336 KB, 858x1085
>>3834971
>what, but also WHAT
...this is not standard protocol at all, and I want it put on the record that I am extremely uncomfortable-
>smooshed into Jasper's crotch, and the white pubic hair hanging over it
>hesitantly nuzzles into the muff, taking labored breaths from the lack of air in Jasper's pants
>>
First for...something.
>>
File: beach season.png (744 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
beach season.png
744 KB, 900x900
>>3834822
Thanks, doll~
>She lays on her side and poses a bit, obviously enjoying as you eye her up
You're lucky I'm a sucker for sweet talk.

>>3834835
>With her eyes closed, her chest resonates with a low, pleasant purring, her eyes very slightly opening as she looks down at you
Yup, very nice...enjoying yourself, boy?
>She asks, flexing her abs for you, showing off her total control over her muscles by making them dance

>>3835008
Who said I was gonna do that? I just wanna make you squirm a little~
>>
>>3835144
Wouldn't mind a titfuck from those..
>>
>>3835093
>Her twitching little tight hole tightens around your thick massive cock. it kisses her womb again and again as she lets out a little squeak each time, her words are mashed between moaning and pantign but the little sounds she can get out stutter into a "Cum in me" as you rut her again and again
>>
>>3835182
>tfw your cock is too small for a tit fuck
>>
File: look at that bush.png (627 KB, 1280x1365) Image search: [Google]
look at that bush.png
627 KB, 1280x1365
>>3835156
Neither is it standard protocol for you to shove those floating digits of yours in your orifices...especially while piloting the ship...but I never reported you, did I?
>She smirks, spreading her thighs a bit to give the squirming girl a little more room
>>
>>3835145
(Mm, you might have me mistaken. This is my first interaction with you dear. And as for crazy, I will do whatever you desire. Lead and I shall follow.)

>Without speaking another word he presses his lips against hers, not wanting to say too much or go to far just yet. Having her this close was more then he could have ever dreamed of and he refused to waste the moment with mere chatter. His tongue parted her soft lips and presses onward, exploring its moist surroundings before coming to rub against her own tongue. His hands not wanting to sit idly by began to undo the back of her dress, fingertips dancing along her naked skin as the dress slowly fell from her shoulders to reveal the bra beneath it.
>>
>>3835164
>He gulps as he kept drying and looking at her muscles then at her face. He nodded at her with a smile before moving the cloth a little more down, traveling down her abs until cupping her crotch with it.
Yeah...I'm having a big time~
>>
>>3835145
Ooh~ You really know how to work a cock don't you?
>I run a hand through her hair, looking down at her lustfully
You look cute when you're horny, especially when you're getting ready to suck my cock~
>I gently caress her cheek
>>
>>3835182
"You boys really seem to like them more than anything, don't you?" Fluttershy titters and approaches the Anon.

>>3835197
"Oh, that's okay! I don't think any, uh, cock is bigger than my t-tits."
>>
>>3835144
>tfw no gf with nipples too big for your mouth
>>
>>3835196
>Mercy was unable to hold back for much longer, her balls ached for release and the verbal prompting was all thay she needed at this point. Her body drops to the floor and she hits it with a thud, your own body staying connected as it lands atop her, her cock impaling your pussy one final time digging deep into the womb before flooding you with her angelic seed.
>>
>>3835104
Oh, well that's why I'm the Outfit Manager and you're the celebrity!
It's just a technique that we all know to get the measurements.
>His hands squeeze her perky tits tightly, pinching gently at her pastie-covered nipples while he brought his body close to hers to rub up against her.
>>
>>3835259
>"Oh, that's okay! I don't think any, uh, cock is bigger than my t-tits."

Like flutter would ever actually say cock or tits
>>
>>3835143
I don't appreciate a little boy like yourself thinking he's so big! Why don't you try me, little boy~
>>
>>3835259
>I look over at the girl
Hey!
>I wave at her
What's up?
>>
File: Canada.(Female).full.642801.jpg (61 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Canada.(Female).full.642801.jpg
61 KB, 600x750
>>3835268
>As the thick, creamy cum fills her with rope after rope she cries in an ever loving pleasure, her hole twitching and warm as you finally finishes deep in her
Ahh... H-happy.. Canada day...
>>
>>3835145
If anything, you got me like this~
>He soon got on top of her and began to insert his length.
I can't wait either.
>Once he put in the tip, he leaned over to kiss Lily on the lips before beginning to move.
>>
>>3835259
Well I really like them. I'm pretty sure even girls like these ones of you~ *He said with a smile while looking at her approaching him. His eyes stares a bit at her chest before at her cute face*
>>
File: Technically SFW.png (276 KB, 540x662) Image search: [Google]
Technically SFW.png
276 KB, 540x662
>>3835223
A big time?
>She smirks, spreading her thighs a bit more for you, giving you some room, allowing you to feel the heat of her cooch, even through the towel
Whatever you say, hun...
>>
File: tumblr_o78girZIsD1vrdluro1_1280.png (485 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78girZIsD1vrdluro1_1280.png
485 KB, 1280x1600
>>3835202
>and now she's a flustered little dorito gem
I told you to stay out of the control room while I was reading!
>sounds muffled
>starts to hesitantly lick Jasper, squirming inside the surprisingly stretchy sweatpants
>>
>>3835291
Kogure likes It when his throat is violated.
>>
>>3835143
>Hearing the succubus's cute moans and gasps was music to his ears, proof his clumsy attempt to please him with his mouth was working. He continued moving at a faster pace, his mouth growing accustomed enough that he was soon able to hold the whole length of the shaft in his mouth. To his own surprise he could feel his face hit the smooth crotch. Moving as fast as he could, he looked up at the devil to watch him writhe in pleasure, before closing his eyes again for the final push.
>>
>>3835121
Hey Papa Bones, I was wondering, do you have an e-mail?
>>
>>3835314
Mmf.. Yes happy day for you..~

>She pulls you into a warm embrace before slowly drifiting off to sleep with you in her arms, a bright smile on her angelic face.
>>
File: eyelashes.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
eyelashes.png
151 KB, 500x500
>>3835164
Oh. Well. That sounds better then!
So how were you planning on starting, huh?
>>
>>3835164
Thanks for letting me know. There's plenty about you I could talk sweetly about.
>He grins while she poses, taking a thorough look of her powerful body as his eyes wander slowly over her form. His gaze moves from her long, hardened legs and back over her wide hips, over her fit belly, and then settles on her ample chest.
What a body...
So evidently strong, yet shapely and alluring. And even better with your... exotic colors.

I'd like to do more than just talk, though.
... if you hadn't already figured that out.
>>
File: 212.png (256 KB, 544x800) Image search: [Google]
212.png
256 KB, 544x800
Where's my little Chara?
>>
File: Spider-Gwen.jpg (79 KB, 560x345) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Gwen.jpg
79 KB, 560x345
>>3835121
I want to kiss nevan desu
>>
>>3835266
"I can be your girlfriend for tonight, Anon."

>>3835286
"None of my friends would ever expect me to even be here right now. I can tone down the dirty language if it bothers you, Anon, I know it takes some getting used to."

>>3835295
"Hello, Nonny!" She returns the wave and beams a friendly smile in his direction. "A-and you know, pheromones and such."

>>3835320
"I guess they can be appreciated by both genders." Fluttershy glances down at her more-than-impressive sweater puppies and gives them a light bounce. "I-I prefer men for the most part, though I did kiss a girl a few times."
>>
File: jatsun.jpg (275 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
jatsun.jpg
275 KB, 1200x950
>>3835339
(Would you enjoy some stripey orange dick?)
>She ignores your whining, reclining back in her chair, smirking as she watches your form moving around inside of her pants, teasingly flicking the top point of your dorito hair
>>
>>3835338
Yeah...a lot of fun
>He said with a little smirk as he kept stroking her pussy with the towel. A hand went to massage her breast boldly, his fingertips rubbing her nipple while he kept working on her before he slowly drops the towel and uses his fingertip to gently rub her nub.
>>
File: tumblr_nxde8fcEbd1s0r8t9o1_1280.png (512 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxde8fcEbd1s0r8t9o1_1280.png
512 KB, 1280x1810
>all of this depravity
>my goodness
>this experiment seems to be
>very
>very
>interesting
>>
>>3835436
Well uh...
>He blushes, not expecting to get called out
I mean, I don't really mind, I just wasn't expecting it I guess...I expected you to be the type to use cute words and euphemisms all the time, even when going all out...
>>
>>3835436
Yeah I agre with that. I'm sure some of your friends are jealous about them. *He said before poking her mound for a bit, licking his lip while he looks at her* and guys will go crazy for these...I'm getting a bit by example.
>>
>>3835436
Oh really~
>I smirk at her
What's the "and such" part of the bargain?
>>
>>3835362
Sorry anon. I keep 100% of my rp in thread with nothing going on over discord or email.

>>3835411
~
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 730x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 730x711
>>3835291
Are we flirting or are we arguing?
>>3835340
O-Oi, shut up!
>>3835353
>Kogure's body spasmed as he finally was pushed over the edge with their finger playing with his prostate and their mouth tended to his throbbing member. His body trembled as he moaned louder than before and his cock twitches while it squirted the thick ropes of his seed into their mouth. His hips unintentionally thrusting during his climax as he pushed his member as far as he could into their mouth. He soon fell back onto the bed in a dazed and exhausted state while his chest heaved from his intense orgasm. A dopey smile on his red face while he panted and ruffled his lover's hair.
Th-Thanks Nii-san...
>>
>>3835520
Damn, it was worth a shot. Ah well.
>>
File: tumblr_nv9f9kQfxW1so1dmdo1_1280.jpg (177 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9f9kQfxW1so1dmdo1_1280.jpg
177 KB, 960x1280
>>3835442
(I'm fine with it)
>makes irritated little noises as her hair is played with
>pops out of the pants briefly to catch her breath, glowering with pea green blushing cheeks
>dives back down in, looking to get the job done as quickly as possible
>>
>>3835524
Oh look, a Kogure. I feel like I was supposed to find you for...Things.
>>
File: asui_tsuyu_by_krekk0v-d8yo8rj.jpg (289 KB, 1024x1456) Image search: [Google]
asui_tsuyu_by_krekk0v-d8yo8rj.jpg
289 KB, 1024x1456
>>3835524
>The frog girl grabs the small boy by the arm and pulls him forward, her tongue darting from her mouth to his and before he could say a word it had wrapped around his own tongue and invaded his throat.
>>
File: 4d466068606b8e800e6348841ea75cae.jpg (911 KB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
4d466068606b8e800e6348841ea75cae.jpg
911 KB, 1000x1412
(4 Irish Car bombs down! I hope you're all enjoying your evenings~!)
>>
>>3835212
(Apparently I do, there's an anon on the early morning crew that gives similar greetings. Anyway, I ask because the last two sessions I've done here have been all rape, mindbreak, and snuff. I don't have limits so it's all about you. If it matters though, I really like groping and all things hands on.)

>Her eyes closed softly as he advanced, sharing his reverence for the moment and giving up her mouth to his intrusion. Her tongue played under his, eagerly greeting the newcomer and happy to indulge its curiosity in her. A chill worked its way down her spine, the product of excitement and the way her dress fell away, the slim blue fabric of her undergarments on open display now. She mimed him, her hands finding themselves distracted by the shape of his chest, the wholesome curve of his collarbones. Her fingers ran wild on him in-between bouts of feverishly unbuttoning his shirt.

>>3835254
"Just because you love seeing me like this,"
>She ran her tongue along his length, lapping at him and getting ready for her performance as best she could.
"Isn't a good enough reason to keep playing with my horns, it drives me crazy."
>She shut up as her tongue circled and toyed on the bottom of his shaft, teasing at the base before she slowly ran a course all the way up him. She crested the tip with an open mouth, suddenly swallowing his length most of the way and starting to bob up and down on him. She'd wet him well, his slick length and her loving lips making all sorts of pleasing noises as she sucked his cock.

>>3835315
>Her mouth welcomed him as he thrust himself in. Her lips hungrily clung to him, just as her other lips did below. Her depths were soaked and tight, gripping and milking her master's length as he plunged into her, the sound of those thighs he loved so much clapping against his flesh with each buck of the hips. She moaned into his mouth, lust overcoming her composure again as her man took her.
>>
>>3835651
(aaaand we have a wrong folder selection. Here's two maids in recompense.)
>>
>>3835618
>there is a drink called the Irish Car Bomb
I'm fucking triggered. I'm going to make a fucking drink called the Manhattan 9/11, or the Holocaust.
>>
File: what the picture says.png (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
what the picture says.png
127 KB, 500x500
>>3835559
Hey, hey, don't rush it...enjoy yourself...
>Her voice softens a bit, as she reaches down under the waistband to run her fingers through Peri's hair
>At the same time, a bright, blinding light shines down there, as her labia and clit morph into a thick, half-erect stripey orange cock, conveniently laid right across Peri's blushing face, pressing right against her visor
>>
>>3835679
>The Holocaust
Oi vhey, it's another shoah...on your sobriety!
>>
>>3835679
How can you make a drink named after something that never happened?
>>
>>3835651
(Oh maybe you did mean me then. The piss thing is just me being dumb, I dunno. Kinda like massages your feet anon or let me impregnate you anon. But nonetheless I have saved this reply as I must go. I wish to continue soon!)
>>
>>3835486
"There really isn't a point to that when everyone here is so blunt in what they want, Anon," she giggles, "Plus, my Coach is teaching me to be more open about sex, so using cute words won't exactly help me with that."

>>3835501
Fluttershy pulls her arms back and juts her chest forward, beckoning to grope her mountains for as long as pleases. "Some of my friends did comment on their size, but don't we all wish something on our bodies was different? I mean, I sometimes wish my tummy wasn't as pudgy, and more flat." The woman notions over to her stomach and grabs a handful of her fluff with a sigh. "I think it's too much at times."

>>3835509
"Oh, don't make me say it, Anon," the teasing comment forces a pink flush to override her pale cheeks.
>>
>>3835699
It costs 6 million shekels, oy gevalt!
>>3835713
I dunno, they did it with Sex On The Beach, and White Russian
>>
>>3835736
(Oh, I hope you're not blueballing yourself or anything. Thanks for playing anon, hit me up whenever you see me around, I don't mind posting cross-ava for someone that had to leave.)
>>
>>3835651
I just can't resist!
>I grab onto both of her horns and pull her closer, letting my member enter her throat
They're just so much fun to play with! And they make great handles~
>My member twitches in her mouth, pre dripping out into her throat
>>
>>3835713
There is the Black Russian.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 162x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 162x315
>>3835576
Awww, bad luck, gayboy. I'm probably turning in soon...sorry!
>>3835595
>Kogure had opened his mouth to yell at the frog some more but was quickly silenced by her large, slimy tongue. His eyes widened as he felt her larger than normal muscle slither in his mouth before pushing down into his throat while his cheeks flushed. He squirmed in her grip and let out muffled noises as she violated him with her tongue.
>>
>>3835679
(I'd drink a Holocaust. On a side note Absinthe tastes like black licorice straight. Weird but it does it's job. Leaves a nice burning sensation)
>>
>>3835805
^^;; Glad you remembered me. Well, sleep well then!
>>
>>3835742
You gotta~
>I stand there and pretend to play dumb
I don't understand what you mean. I need you to say it~
>>
>>3835144
The coach gets the chills when she puts on her show. The way she dances gets him hot under the collar and before he knows it his free hand is sliding down between his legs, his palm sliding across the tent in his pants. He silently nods to her when she asks if he likes it, though she'd be able to tell the extent of it by the shine in his eyes.When she presents her ass he nearly loses it though. Seeing her glistening lips awoke his inner man. She needed to be fucked, and he needed to fuck her. It was that simple. Her second question would go unanswered. Instead he'd get to his feet, march up to her and firmly grab her by the waist. It was the kind of grip that told her "Don't move", and very soon she'd see why. The sound of his zipper broke the silence, and against her glistening sex she'd feel his cock, hot and throbbing with desire. If she couldn't see it on his face then she'd be able to feel his need for her in the single thrusts he makes into her, penetrating her with everything he has all at once.

[This is the last time I'll be delayed I swear!]
>>
>>3835524
>He closed his eyes and kept his head still, moving his tongue on the underside of Kogure's climaxing cock as he felt his seed flood into his mouth. He could feel each little spasm and twitch through the rod, and felt the sizeable load it produced hit his mouth. It tasted as sweet as everything else that seemed to come from the little devil did. When he felt the writhing come to a halt, he pulled his head slowly off, dragging his lips against the shaft of the spent cock as he did. He pulled his head up, removing his finger from the tight hole, and rolled the fluids in his mouth for a bit. He brought himself up to the breathless succubus, placed his clean hand on his chin, opened his mouth a bit, and shoved his tongue inside the devil's mouth, sharing his own seed with him.
>>
>>3835802
A White Russian doesn't exist either
>>
>>3835742
B-but it's cute...
Though I'm curious about what he's teaching you exactly. Could you show me?
>>
>>3835651
>He was unable to control himself as he thrust into her wet abyss. The lewd sounds echoing from Lily's body egged him on to be more loving towards her. Since he knew how sensitive her breasts were, he once again groped them, but with more passion than before. As more of his length penetrated her, he too felt pleasure from her erratic insides clamping on him.
>>
File: carlos.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>3835852
Now you're just RUSSIAN to conclusions!
>>
>>3835742
He chuckles as his hands travels up her hips towards her tits, his hands gently squeezing them and massaging them in circular moves before he shakes his head "hey don't worry about that! You are cute as you are. Besides. I like when the shy girls have tummies... it gives something to grab you know~. Well besides these~" he told her before leaning and nuzzling his cheek against her chest
>>
File: tumblr_nv7m6mYHRa1qfe7z2o1_1280.png (1 MB, 1262x1139) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv7m6mYHRa1qfe7z2o1_1280.png
1 MB, 1262x1139
>>3835690
Enjoy myself?! You're the one getting pleased here-
>goes silent as the hand runs through her hair, making a scratchy purring noise
>which is interrupted by the prick flopping onto her face
...oh, for the love of-
>clasps both of her tiny hands around the length and starts to rub, going from base to tip and back again
>>
>>3835895
>ba dum tss
>>
>>3835895
>hurls brick
>>
File: sexy, sweaty, stripey.png (217 KB, 599x785) Image search: [Google]
sexy, sweaty, stripey.png
217 KB, 599x785
>>3835898
Implying you don't love this, Dot...
>She slumps back in her chair and moan-purrs as you stroke her beast
Do a good job and I'll give you some in return, alright?~
>>
File: dbd593eb317cc4c76cd50fe4f7f08083.png (388 KB, 1295x1219) Image search: [Google]
dbd593eb317cc4c76cd50fe4f7f08083.png
388 KB, 1295x1219
>>
>>3835783
(Don't you worry! Just tell me who to look for and Ill return to you in the future.)
>>
>>3835792
>She squealed wildly as he grabbed her by the handles, her cries of ecstasy squelching and choking in her throat as he yanked her all the way down. Thick, glimmering strands of her juices already dropped from between her legs. More was sure to come as her weak points were exploited. The rest of her protests slowly lowered into pleased moans, massaging echoes down his shaft. She bobbed her head in his grip, trying to keep her momentum and suck him off, but somewhere in her addled head she longed for the thrusting to go on. What else were handles for?

>>3835881
>She kept moaning encouragingly into his mouth, her arms wrapped around her master and holding his bucking, sweating body closer to her own as they rutted on the floor. The way his length throbbed inside of her, the earnest affection behind each thrust... she loved every second of it, and as he kept teasing her breasts found herself peaking higher and higher. Her voice went along with it, and before long she was crying girlishly to her master about her mounting climax.
>>
>>3836015
I want to violently rape Muffet
>>
>>3836015
Welcome back, Muffet
>>
>>3836015
>>3836029
I think you mean "Violently raped by Muffet"
>>
File: _vm2.jpg (1021 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
_vm2.jpg
1021 KB, 1600x1024
>>3836022
Here's my list, I'm always open to requests so please don't hesitate to ask for anything that crosses your mind and gets you going.
>>
>>3835989
>>3835402
>>
File: 03e8c5c4250f4b2dab3e125008ca97cb.jpg (799 KB, 1038x1524) Image search: [Google]
03e8c5c4250f4b2dab3e125008ca97cb.jpg
799 KB, 1038x1524
>>3835699
(Actually now that I think about it a Holocaust would be an empty glass that the bartender tells you is full but when you go to sip it nothing is there cause it never happened! Ahaha~)
>>
>>3836015
>>3836029
>Sips tea as he waits for the rape.
>>
>>3835815
Typical american getting drunk instead of doing your job.
>>
>>3836015
Woo! Spider blowjob!
>>
>>3835805
>Tsuyu pulled her tongue free after a minute or two of exploring around his small throat. Just as quick as it cane out her tongue was back in her mouth. She released her grip on his wrist and took up her usual frog like squat.

Mm, what was that you were going to say? Doesn't matter though, Ill best you every time you try. Get on to bed and Ill see you next time~
>>
>>3836055
Too bad you showed up right after I burned myself out for the day, ill be around early tomorrow with any luck
>>
>>3836055
(Would you be open to being snuffed by a girl?)
>>
>>3836057
Iowa, please. I already made that joke, kind of! >>3835713
>>
>>3836029
Gonna go ditto on that.
>>
>>3836055
(My number one fan! How could I ever forget about you.. I am so sorry dear. I can be rather dumb at times.)
>>
>>3835830
Fluttershy lets out a playful huff out her pouted lips and performs a slow roll of her eyes. "I'm really, really horny right now."

>>3835836
"Mmp!" All that comes out her lips is quick squeal followed by a string of incoherent words tumbling out as she throws her head down to see his feet parked behind hers. Her hot canal, thankfully already stretched due to her previous encounters, easily engulfs his hungry fuckstick and hugs around, eager to milk him for every drop he's got. The fat padding the sow below jiggles from his thrusts, causing her breasts to swing upwards and her ass to dance against his pelvis, which also works in cushioning his pounce. "Oh my," she quivers out, extending her hands so she can reach a drawer ahead of her and grant herself some leverage as she prepares to get properly fucked by her Coach.

>>3835862
"Mostly how to be more... slutty, I suppose. I need to learn to dress sluttier, approach men, and ask them to have sex with me without sweating a bunch. I know a lot of girls here have already nailed that down, so I really want to fit in with them."

>>3835897
"Really? That's such a sweet thing of you to say, Anon. I never heard a man say something like that to me." Just by her relaxed state, one could tell she is slowly getting used to the attention she's receiving, both physically and emotionally. Grinning, she places her hand on the back of his head and pushes him into the deep, expansive valley that is her cleavage. "Hehe! All these kind compliments can be overwhelming at times."
>>
>>3836029
>>3836042
>this is not good PR for me
>nervously sweats as she smiles, trying to seem oblivious to the rape conversation

>>3836037
Hello dearie, ahuhuhu~
Care to purchase something?

>>3836058
Hey, you'd better have payed for that!

>>3836076
Six hundred gold and perhaps...
>>
>>3836024
Alright, alright. Let's not get ahead of ourselves~
>I push her off of my member and let it slap her face, her saliva mixed with my pre splashing all over her face
>I pull her down my shaft, her mouth resting at my balls
Now why don't we use your ass huh? You'd like that wouldn't you~
>>
>>3836096
>tfw you'll never be another competitor crushed by yandere chan's ambitions (and hammer)
>tfw sachiko will never splatter you in the house of horrors

Yes. Yes I would.

>>3836126
I fuckin' knew it was you. I probably should have said "I promised AS JINX" but word gets around pretty fast so I figured it was clear. This is all my bad, don't even worry.
>>
>>3836057
I bet you laugh with tenryuu how great the rape of nanking was too burgerboat
>>
>>3836057
(10/10)
(Are you doing sessions tonight, or just lurking)
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 464x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 464x801
>>3835823
Of course, I don't get requested to fuck other people that often, really. Be seeing you.
>>3835840
Nini, succubutt is sleepy.)
>Kogure couldn't resist much at all but accepted his own cum being pushed into his mouth happily. He weakly brought his hand up and ran it through their hair as he pulled them in for a deeper kiss, sliding his tongue along theirs in the gooey and hot embrace. He closed his eyes while he enjoyed the kiss from his liver and the shared seed that their tongues danced in.
>>3836087
>Kogure rubbed his heated, red cheek as he giggled softly and pat the girl's head. He smiled gleefully as he waved at her.
Aha, we'll see. Bye, bye frog legs.
>>
>>3836092
(Aww, I seem to have terrible luck at finding the people I'm trying to find. This is all my apology session for skipping out yesterday anyway, so maybe that makes sense.)

Also some day I can remember to reply to all of the people I need to at once.
>>
>>3836156
Well well, how could I go now.. I have a lovely fan to please!
>>
>>3836134
You're horny? I-I don't know if I'll be able to satisfy you...
>I look down at the ground, blushing
>>
>>3836134
The anon replies to her but thanks to the push against her valley it only came as muffling and vibrations against her tits. His lips started to kiss her whole his hands squeeze a little more rougher and flicks her nipples with his fingertips. He ruba his face, side to side slowly against her before looking a bit up at her and smirk.
>>
>>3836170
Maybe tomorrow then~
>>
>>3836147
I want to violently rape Muffet while she's tied up in her own web
>>
>>3836147
Now I know this game, Muffet. I have 600 gold right here and I'm not going to talk about what I did to get it, but this is going to pass negotiations before we proceed. By spider, I mean you, not one of those tiny spiders you sent to my place last time. It didn't work out and I felt awful for that poor thing and how it kept trying. Are we clear?
>>
>>3836147
I might be interested in hearing what all you have to offer.
Hmhm, aside from what all happened last time with those spells.
>>
File: tumblr_nv7h00ZkaD1te6mmho1_1280.gif (44 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv7h00ZkaD1te6mmho1_1280.gif
44 KB, 600x1000
>>3835989
>stars above and all beyond
>grumbles some form of agreement, and continues dragging her hands up and down Jasper's cock
>pushes down each time she reaches the bottom, straining it as far as it will go, and gives the tip a little lick afterward
>>
>>3836024
They were both enjoying it. Seeing how she was about to orgasm, he brought down one hand to feel for the pink bump near her drenched mess. He wanted to bring her thesame joy he felt and he fortunately knew how. Master then started to tease and lightly yank on the budding clit peeking from her lips. His thrusting also became more aggressive as if subhuman tendencies took over the young man who was otherwise composed. Despite being held by his beloved, nothing could stop his internal lust from showing. Once he was introduced to such carnal activities, it was inevitable that he would become the lead in the bedroom at one point or another.
>>
>>3836170
(All right, sorry if that wasn't your thing, basically I've had this picture of sucking Kogure off and then kissing him stuck in my head for days...)

>He broke his mouth away from the succubus's, their faces both messy with fluids, as he swallowed what remained in his mouth and wiped his mouth clean of what was left. Suddenly feeling quite tired, he tossed his own shirt onto the pile of clothes on the floor and plopped down on the bed next to his lover. He looked over with a wink, planted a kiss on his messy mouth, and wrapped his arms around him.
>>
>>3836147
>Slinks away from the spider, unfortunately unraped.
>>
>>3836281
Shit, forgot my arrow
>>
>>
>>3836295
>points and laughs
>>
File: cat smile.jpg (49 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
cat smile.jpg
49 KB, 500x461
>>3836056
(Sorry!)
Well, lil man, let's see...I'd offer an arm wrestle, but I don't even know how we'd do that with your anatomy...any ideas?

>>3836274
Hey, this might sound a lil weird....but uh...your feet look kinda cute in that uniform. So if you wouldn't mind...
>She trails off, raising an implicating eyebrow as you service her
>>
>>3836134
A noble goal...well, those knockers certainly help I bet. Big and floppy and heavy from what I saw before. Wanna show em off a little?
>>
>>3836068
(Hey, it's the weekend! And canada day! Nothing happens on the day where nobodies got their independence!)

>>3836108
(Mine was more developed! S-Sorry...)

>>3836160
(Ahahah! Those stupid nips! They got what they deserved! It doesn't matter though. I'm gonna get full of sword babies and give him a nice and loving family!)

>>3836166
(I'll be honest, I'm being selfish and posting while hammered! Sorry, can I give you an IOU for tomorrow? Or hell, I can try like this but it won;t be great!)
>>
File: tumblr_nym11rLCNa1t0h9a5o1_1280.png (316 KB, 955x1049) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nym11rLCNa1t0h9a5o1_1280.png
316 KB, 955x1049
>>3836252
Ahuhuhupleasevacatethepremesis

>>3836261
>he caught on
>flustered smile
What a savvy customer! Of course, no tricks this time, I promise~
>crossing fingers on all eight of her hands

>>3836263
Spells? I don't recall~
>motions to her pastry rack
Croissants, donuts, cider, and tea, all priced very reasonably~
>gives a cheesy wink at the rhyme

>>3836295
>he keeps using that word
>I do not think it means what he thinks it means
>>
>>3836336
>Nothing happens on the day where nobodies got their independence!
>Sobs
>>
>>3836337
I want you to know your my idol.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 372x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 372x478
>>3836218
Uh, maybe, I kind of had plans on playing something a little, uh...cockless tomorrow.
>>3836288
Nini, shush. I'm pretty sure I told you I'm open to a lot of things and cumswapping is hot.
>>
>>3836381
Also fine! Maybe eventually sometime then! Go do your sleeping thing, silly.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nxawr3BOfI1uvlcqio1_1280.jpg (346 KB, 1133x935) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxawr3BOfI1uvlcqio1_1280.jpg
346 KB, 1133x935
>>3836379
Someone who idolizes this old spider queen? Oh my~
>pours Gwen a cup of tea
Well, I appreciate the sentiment very much.
>>
>>3836379
You're*
>>
>>3836337
I want to pin all of Muffet's legs down and fuck her
>>
>>3836381
Haha, OK, glad you think so too. Hope to see you again soon, we've done some neat stuff lately but I need to give Kogure the D again. But I'll see if I can figure out who you're playing tomorrow, that'll be fun. Have a good night!
>>
>>3836336
> Nothing happens on the day where nobodies got their independence
One more word, and you get culturally enriched.
>>
>>3836134
With a shuddering breath, he starts to thrust. They're slow and deliberate, but very strong. Every time his waist crashes into her ass he makes her entire body ripple, but his grip on her and her grip on the dresser keeps her in place thankfully. There's a dull thunk sound, coming from the dresser hitting the wall each time he smashes into her, probably tipping off and bothering whoever was in the room beside theirs. Not like either of them cared that they were disturbing the peace though. One of his hands slides along her body in the midst of their fuck, perfectly sliding along her generous curves to find one of her hanging breasts. Like always he squeezes it, and lets his fingers settle on her nipple so he can pinch and twist the sensitive bud as he picks up the pace, increasing the speed in which he was fucking her but not giving an inch in the force he was putting into it, causing the bimbo to bounce on her toes from each thrust.
>>
>>3836203
"Aw, why not?" Fluttershy, despite being a head taller than the Anon, lowers her head down with him and tries to meet his eyes. "I think you can, Nonny."

>>3836210
She shines back the same smirk and softens the pressure on the back of his head but still coaxes him into her bust. The rough handling of her hills is met with little resistance, as any squeeze his hand gives is engulfed and then flooded by her warm flesh. Both of her nipples, though previously hidden due to their inverted nature, slip out of their cells and bend against his grazing fingertips.

>>3836331
"Sure! I-if that's what you want..." Fluttershy peels her sweater up so it rests just below her collar bone and lets her udders flop down against her abdomen with a clap. Pale and oozing into their natural positions, the woman curls her forearms around each mound and jiggles them in quick cycles before pressing them together and forcing the areolas to kiss and grind one another.
>>
>>3836399
Alright, alright, fuck your ass later gayboy.
>>3836432
N-No, don't go doing that! G'night.
>>
>>3836154
>Her eyes rolled up as he degraded her, splattering her down the front with all the mess her throatfucking had made. She moaned, long and deep when his cock popped free, her rumblings of primal lust continuing as he shoved it all right back down. She made something that tried to sound like a yes when he suggested using her ass, her head nodding slightly in his grip.
"Mmphm!"

>>3836281
>She caved for his hands almost immediately, the first tug on her tiny clit shooting her eyes wide open as she realized what was going on. The second made them roll as she smashed straight into orgasm. Her body was already shaking under each and every powerful thrust her master gave her, and now it was plain to feel it trembling under its own power as she climaxed. Finally, she broke away from their kiss, screaming,
"Yes! Oooh! That's it master, take me!"

>>3836198
Because real life is super important! I'll be here again, don't worry.
>>
>>3836356
Sorry cutie....damn you're adorable though. Twin tails, a stupid hat (I love it), thighs for days...can I sit on your face and fuck your mouth one day?
>>
>>3836467
Psh, real life can wait. I was hust gonna go to sleep but I'm free all weekend. C'mere my little fan, let me shower you with my.. Love~
>>
>>3836336
(Alright, I'll wait for tomorrow. Have a good one, mang)
>>
File: Canada.(Female).full.641669.jpg (596 KB, 640x936) Image search: [Google]
Canada.(Female).full.641669.jpg
596 KB, 640x936
>>3836477
M-miss America! That's very lewd as well! A-and you know such acts are.. uhmm.. Y-you see...
>>
>>3836467
Well alright then!
>I push her off of my member, giving her face another slap with my dick
Now turn around slut!
>I smack her face again with my member
>>
>>3836430
And are you willing to pay for such a thing?
>>
>>3836433
That ship set sail a long time ago.
>>
>>3836337
>With a satisfied smile the man threw the bag onto the spider's table. He wouldn't let their sacrifice be in a vain.
"I'm glad we've reached a profitable understanding."
>With that, he held his arms back behind his head and slightly bowed his midsection out. This was the sector of a professional, and he wouldn't intervene.
>>
>>3836441
God that's floppy...fantastic. Can you suck them?
>He takes one in his hand, poking it, tossing it back and forth between his hands, playing with it like putty, in awe
>>
>>3836441
R-Really?
>I look up at her with passion in my eyes
You really think that?
>>
>>3836309
>>3835404
>>
>>3836337
Hm, well it was some kind of hazy dream, so maybe I must be misremembering something.
>Shrugs, but picks up a croissant.
Do these come filled with anything?
>>
>>3836477
You need some sleep Iowa.
>>
File: 4287ebd718ac2c1b74f7173945303743.jpg (550 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
4287ebd718ac2c1b74f7173945303743.jpg
550 KB, 2480x3508
>>3836513
Canada-san! It's only lewd because you think it is! Will you accept my love? I'm strong! Powerful! Ready to protect you from anything! You're the cutest girl for me! We could make love all night, I promise I'll show you the ropes. I know you're a bit smarter than me, a bit healthier, but I love you nonetheless! You complete me! Together we could kick that scumhole Mexico out and be a true North American Partnership as lovers!
>>
(I exist again! Yandere-chan isn't here, is she?)
>>
File: tumblr_o63v0xgj1P1s52wc1o1_1280.png (401 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o63v0xgj1P1s52wc1o1_1280.png
401 KB, 1280x1280
>>3836309
Hmmm. I could have sworn you were hinting at something more... lewd, but that could be a mistake.
>He retracts his arm blades all the way this time.
It's not like these things have to be out all the way you know.
>>
>woke up from a nap with a huge fucking rager
>>
File: a753ca2b890643ec43ae9bf421d20ec4.jpg (786 KB, 1155x1308) Image search: [Google]
a753ca2b890643ec43ae9bf421d20ec4.jpg
786 KB, 1155x1308
>>3836558
A frog is talking to me...I think I have drunken to much!
>>
HAPPY CANADA DAY WOOHOO~!
>>
>>3836441
The anon kept enjoying himself against her bosom, kissing and licking her skin before feeling the nipples against his fingertips. He pulls himself back a bit before cupping her boob from below and cleaning to wrap his lips around her nub. He gently lap it and start to suck it, humming in delight at the feeling of such a treat against his tongue and the taste of her skin against his tastebuds "mmm~"
>>
>>3836525
Maybe
>>
>>3836562
I.. I.. I LOVE YOU TOO AMERICA! We can be together forever! Holding eachother throughout the cold (war) and stand together throughout all of our hardships. I love you
>>
>>3836585
Iowa, Iowa, relax.
It's gonna be okay~
>>
>>3836489
(<3 well, you know where we left off. I still want to encourage sleep but if you play I'll follow.)

>>3836096
(I was serious when I said I was okay with this, by the way! I know it was an anon post but I mean it!)

>>3836519
>She lapped at his cock even as he batted it against her face, smearing more and more of their deed upon it. After only a moment's longing for his meat, she turned around and presented herself in a way very familiar at that point, hoisted on her hands and knees, presenting her succulent ass for his abuses.
>>
>>3836577
(Unfortunately I have too much alcohol in me, and tommorow is looking busy. But maybe Sunday I can bust your balls.
>>
>>3836585
I should get drunk one of these days.
>>
>>3836670
(Fair enough! I'll try to lurk around for you on Sunday then!)
>>
>>3836662
>I grope her ass and give it a few smacks before spreading it
Where do you want it again?
>I lean in and tongue her asshole for a little bit, teasing her
Here? Or-
>I prod her vulva with my member
Here? You've gotta make a choice!
>I give her ass a hard smack
>>
>>3836534
>is it too late to just let my muffin spider eat him
>with a heavy sigh, she realizes she's had
My one rule is that you tell me before you...you know.
>waggles her seamstress fingers, and sets to undoing his belt and pants

>>3836555
Only home-baked flavor!
>smiles eagerly
90 gold.

>>3836631
Well, let's see your wallet before you start making demands.
>>
>>3836424
Of course!
>Takes a sip of tea.

Other spiders are a rarity around here.
>>
File: 49107244_p0.png (920 KB, 978x1448) Image search: [Google]
49107244_p0.png
920 KB, 978x1448
>>3836673
Don't do it! How can you fight if you're drunk??

>>3836727
Is that a spider??
>>
>>3836434
The smacking of his pelvis hitting her ass is like music to the woman's ears, and when the tempo increases, so does her lust for the man behind her. Her fingernails dig into the wooden cabinet ahead of her as her tongue lols out her mouth, allowing a few frothy strings of her drool to get tossed out every cycle. She deliberately tightens her inner muscles whenever she feels his swollen crown hit her deepest walls, granting herself a wave of bliss that leaves her body with a trembling cry. "C-coach!" She stammers out, glancing behind her to only see a portion of his body through her peripheral, "Fuck me good, Coach! Make me a bimbo s-slut with your semen..." The words come out unnatural for her, but the pinch on her sensitive erogenous zones wipes her mind of any formalities, "Please! Harder! Harder! I need it! I need your cum!"

>>3836537
She nods, then grabs a handful of her left breast so she can carry it to her lips, where the nipple is popped into her mouth for a long, sloppy suckle. Licking and slurping, she loses herself in putting on the show that she disregards the hand fondling her free mound and lifts up so the other nipple can receive the same attention. "Mngh..."

>>3836546
"Why wouldn't I think that, Nonny?" She guides his chin and smiles down at him like a mother would to a child. "You can tell me if something is wrong, you know."

>>3836598
"Ahh, Anon," her fingers curl on the back of his head as the sting of his sucking balances through her body. Her other arm is tossed around his shoulder, successfully surrounding him so his full attention is on her flopping tits and nothing else. "Careful with them. I tend to produce a bit of milk when they get stimulated like this..." Her voice pours down her breasts like honey and blankets the Anon's face with a gentle warmness.
>>
>>3836673
Only if I get drunk with you to in one of your fancy limos in the back~!
>Ibuki joked, chuckling softly.
>>
>>3836727
I-I only have some coupons and a nickel, never mind.
>>
>>3836467
Nnngh! Your cunt won't let go! It's like my cock is the only thing that can satisfy it.
>The result of her cumming clamped down on his member further, milking it like a second mouth.
Lily's pussy is the best! I can only cum to you and only you, honey!
>The various sensations of her body have driven him into a sexual frenzy during his final thrusts. Semen piles up in his testes with each move. Duri ng his final moments, he decided to treat her to listen to those lewd words she desired.
Tell me how much you want it! Tell me how much you want me to fill your needy, bitch of a pussy with my hot, white seed, you naughty girl!
>>
File: 4L_imw7mZoG.jpg (179 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
4L_imw7mZoG.jpg
179 KB, 900x1350
>>3836424
>>3836737
>Stabs
>>
What's with all the talking animals around here?
>>
>>3836752
N-Nothing's wrong!
>I lean in and give her a hug, my face smushing against her breasts
I love you! You're like my mom!
>>
File: fb9f239dbd0e75a265eea7e78780092c.jpg (866 KB, 1003x1417) Image search: [Google]
fb9f239dbd0e75a265eea7e78780092c.jpg
866 KB, 1003x1417
>>3836636
Awesome! See Canada-san, we have the most in common with each other. We know each other. Sure, we have some fun with each other, but I'll always love you. Now come here and give me a hug!

>>3836653
That's okay Froppy...I love that character by the way. We should have a session together. Male or female, I have both!

>>3836673
Mikkaaaaaa! I wanted to finish our session one day! I love you and every in the thread, but you're always adorable!!!
>>
>Fluttershy is here
My dick could shatter concrete. Have room for one more?
>>
>>3836662
>>3836800
(Sorry, had to put some thought to it.)
>>
>>3836752
>Smiling wide at her display, he helps stuff her other fat pink nub into her mouth, then quickly strips down and starts to stroke himself at the sight of her lewdly pleasuring herself, her long-ass knockers hanging in such a fun position
Man, this coach guy of yours really is doing a good job...
>>
>>3836727
>He was already swelling at the dexterous touch of her fingers, rigidity pushing out his pants in the moments before they came undone.
Oh of course, of course. I would never do such bad business.
>That and earning the ire of spiders was a fate best avoided. That sort of thing was already leaving his mind as he stared down at those purple lips, those cute fangs, and shuddered with want.
>>
>>3836818
Mmf, Iowa wants a session with me?
Hm.. I can't say no, whenever, whatever, I'm all good. Just know that 99% of time I'm on mobile and I'm a sucky rper. But I have fun <3
>>
File: Canada.(Female).600.469717.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Canada.(Female).600.469717.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>3836818
>Running up to the busty blonde she meekly wraps her shinny arms around the much meatier girl, squeezing every inch of her as her face dives into her bosom
Thank you Miss Red White and blue! I love you too!
>>
>>3836752
He was having a feast with her breast, tickling her nipple with his tongue before pulling back to reply her. "I wonder what it taste like~ I'm sure it will be sweet like you" he said before going back at to sucking. He took the other breast and then pushes them together, he pulls back just to wrap his lips around both of her hard nipples before starting to suck and hum at the taste of her sweet milk.
>>
File: 1460333061625.gif (631 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
1460333061625.gif
631 KB, 640x500
>>3836870
>>
>>3836818
>tfw you can never sexualize the Iowa
>>
File: c7b29ee07e9c1202fc7adf2d99f0c046.jpg (378 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
c7b29ee07e9c1202fc7adf2d99f0c046.jpg
378 KB, 1280x1600
>>3836808
You got a problem with talking animals?
>>
>>3836745
Th-that's right! I almost lost my way there for a second, hehe~

>>3836790
Hey there beautiful!

>>3836818
Same here, I apologize that I haven't been on as much, just some irl stuff getting in the way.
>>
>>3836882
... Huh.

Didn't expect to see you here.
>>
>>3836907
I got really drunk and visited here once....or maybe I visited here once and got really drunk. I don't remember.

Point is, I'm here now, and I'm ready to get drunk!
>>
File: 50165580_p0.jpg (153 KB, 1000x766) Image search: [Google]
50165580_p0.jpg
153 KB, 1000x766
>>3836901
Can't go getting a beer belly or anything.
Gotta keep that beautiful figure too <3
>>
>>3836948
Cool! Then let's get hammered!

... did you bring booze?
>>
File: 571px-CanniboxArt.png (250 KB, 571x599) Image search: [Google]
571px-CanniboxArt.png
250 KB, 571x599
>>3836670
You're Canadian to or just lost in the festivities like Iowa?
>>
>>3836804
>Bleeds
>Falls over

W-why?
>>
>>3836967
This place has a bar, doesn't it?
That's the only reason this place is worth coming to anyway, I mean I normally wouldn't be caught dead in a dive like this....

Look, just get me drunk already, I know I'm not good at this. Here, use my card.
>>
>>3836901
Heya, my superstar wife! Hope you're having a good night here~
>She brightly grins, pulling you into a hug and pelting your face with warm kisses.
>>
>>3836727
Ehh? 90 gold?
Any, uh, discount plan available, or not really?
>He had no idea how real american money translated into monster gold, but he had a feeling it was at a very poor exchange rate.
>>
File: a4477a0d12ecc66d25dc8f9d4d8ea029.jpg (353 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
a4477a0d12ecc66d25dc8f9d4d8ea029.jpg
353 KB, 1240x1754
>>3836870
(Pshaw, I don't care! I do it for fun! I love anonymous and ava alike! "Skill" level is artifical. As long as you're having fun, who cares?)

>>3836873
>The American ship plants a kiss on her forehead, taking her into a warm and loving embrace, She ensures all her fears and apprehension is left away within the tight and loving hug.
I'll protect you Canada-san, please always be there for me. I can be loud, I can be annoying, but we'll always be together.
>She kisses down the forehead to the cheeks and eventually on her lips, tilting her head forward and leaning into it.

>>3836881
(H-Huh? Please! Sexualize me! I love making people happy, it's all I care about!)

>>3836901
(Don't worry Mika, you're always welcome here! Even if somehow everybody ignored you Iowa will always love you! Feel free to always have lesbian fun with Iowa.

Man it's convenient that Iowa is written as a turbo lesbo anyways. When can I get my Kongou and Yamoto already? I want a ship threesome where we're in a triangle licking each other for hours)
>>
>>3836725
>As soon as he touched his pre-smeared tip to her pussy she slammed him inside of her, her sodden entrance making a delightfully wet noise for him before the clap of her ass against his waist.
"Aaaagh! Just fuck me already!"
>She couldn't help it, the orgasm earlier hadn't been enough and the lusty results of his constant teasing were finally surfacing. She needed it rough and now, and her hips bouncing against him even in the receiving position were the only coherent ways of saying that.

>>3836825
(Oh don't you worry about it, I've been taking really overly long to post tonight and I was only going out of full rotation because there was some OOC talk going on. You make playing the maid a real joy, youngmasteranon.)

>Some deeper part of her felt a nearly motherly joy at seeing her master sink into such depravity, bucking so hard against her and saying such indecent things. All her body felt was a pure, burning want to have it all for herself. She kept pulling at him, her legs tugging harder and harder to keep him inside even as her insides churned around him.
"Dump your lust in this maid's waiting cunt master! Use me for your relief, make a mess out of me! In me! Aaaan! Please! I want master's sperm!"
>>
>>3836737
What a shame it is. It's very hard for spiders to travel through the harsh conditions.
>looks up and down the comparatively giant spider woman
But you'll at least suffice~

>>3836745
Ahuhuhu, is that a frog?

>>3836793
Guhuhu, you think you can hold down my legs and fuck me with a tiny wallet like that? What a laugh~
Get out of here, let the real customers make their purchases~

>>3836808
>rude
I am a MONSTER, sir, not an animal.

>>3836858
>the girth flops out onto her face with a little smacking noise, and those cute little lips and pointed fangs curled up in a very impressed smile
>to a spider queen, even average size is above average
Glad to hear it~
>and with that, four of her hands began their ministrations, one giving long strokes down the shaft, one rubbing the head in circular motions, and the other two milking his meaty balls
>>
File: kenny13.png (204 KB, 481x838) Image search: [Google]
kenny13.png
204 KB, 481x838
>>3836881
Likewise.

>>3837026
But Iowa, you can spread joy even without lewdness. You are, as they say, high energy.
>>
>>3837026
Don't worry big sis. I'm sure a Kongou will appear sometime~
>>
>>3836995
Eh, for a dive it's okay. You can usually have fun.

But alright, then I'll do my best to get you all the alcohol you can take.
>He smiles playfully and takes her card, quickly walking towards the nearby bar. A few moments later he returns with two bottles of wine, one red and the other white.
Mind if we start with this? And here, your card.
>>
>>3837016
Discounts? Pffbthahah, oh, that's rich~
>winks
I'll tell you what, we can put you on credit, but I'll need some...'insurance' first.
>pulls out a camera, and motions for Anon to pull his pants down
>>
>>3836814
Caught off guard by his words, the first thing that pops into Fluttershy's mind is to keep consoling him and wrap her arms around his shoulders. "Oh, um, do I remind you of your mom? I don't being called that, it's just a bit funny since I'm told I'm like a mom even though I don't have kids."

>>3836819
"I-I don't know, Nonny," she swallows, "I don't want to ruin your night, though..."

>>3836852
"Mhmphf," she nods, still to engrossed in stimulating her own nubs that she doesn't even notice her drool seeping out the corners of her lips drizzle down the underside of her cow tits. She doesn't even notice his pants are down until she catches his bicep pumping, then peeks down to spot his swollen cock bobbing in his fist. Popping both pellets out her mouth, her puppies swing back down and bounce upon impact with her pudgy stomach. "Do you need help with that?"

>>3836876
After enough sucking, a jet of her creamy richness squirts out her nubs and into the thirsty Anon's mouth, where it disperses along his eager taste buds. "Ah, I feel it coming out. Can you taste it?" She'd look if she can, but all she'd be able to see is the Anon's forehead, as everything else is flooded by her knockers. "Drink it all up; grow big and strong, hehe," her giggle cuts short due to the awkwardness she thinks she brought on by her phrase.
>>
File: Canada.(Female).full.1668125.jpg (423 KB, 589x787) Image search: [Google]
Canada.(Female).full.1668125.jpg
423 KB, 589x787
>>3837026
I'll always love you American-san. I don't care how loud and explosive you are. I'll always be here for you
>Her lips lock yours, holding you in a tight embrace as they kiss, squeezing you tightly and squeaking as they kiss deeply
Mhmm...
>>
File: robot_chicken.png (339 KB, 632x424) Image search: [Google]
robot_chicken.png
339 KB, 632x424
>>3836991
It's in my nature.
>>
>>3837043
You know what? I don't have to pay for this shit! What if I just rape you?
>>
>>3837034
Oh my!
>The warmth and moisture of her tight pussy made my dick dribble pre into her
A horny fucker aren't ya?
>I place my hands on her waist, rocking her back and forth on my member, giving her ass a couple of smacks here and there
>>
>>3837026
>Man it's convenient that Iowa is written as a turbo lesbo anyways.
she says like one thing in game where she's complimenting yamato, and she was unintentionally trolling her every line before it
>>
>>3837079
>Hesitating only a bit, the anon was getting a bit more used to showing off, unfastening his pants.
...Do I want to know where those pictures will be going though?
>He hooked a thumb under the waistband of his underwear, tugging down slightly.
>>
>>3837084
It's alright if you don't. You look kinda busy. Just don't want to overwhelm you or anything.
>>
>>3837026
Such a sweet boat you are!
I'll always be down if you want a session~

>>3837043
It is! And I haven't tried to eat you.
You're pretty cute you know that?
>>
>>3837084
(I don't being called that?)
>I rub my face in her breasts
It's true, you've got a very motherly figure and a very motherly attitude! I think I love you!
>I continue to hold her tight
>>
>>3837069
Oh, think I could get a bottle of Rosé instead?~
>She comments, before blushing and stammering
That's uh...you might be a little young for that one...

Wow, you haven't even tried to cop a feel yet. Or steal my card. You're officially the most gentlemanly guy I've fooled with in here.
>She pulls the cork of the bottle of red out with one claw, knocking back a good amount in one go, before wiping her mouth and offering the bottle to you
>>
>>3836958
>She makes a fist and looks up with a determined face.
Yup, I'll be sure to think about that the next time I get tempted! And you stay pretty as well miss!

>>3837001
>She giggles as every kiss warms her heart. She nuzzles her nose with yours.
Well... my night is a bit more relaxed. I'm sorry, I would spend it with you, but I think I should head to bed.

>>3837026
(Th-thanks, that means a lot. I'll make sure to taste your supple skin and glorious slit sometime soon!)

(I'm going back to bed now).
>>
File: IMG_2852.jpg (39 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2852.jpg
39 KB, 214x300
>>3837188
Take care, sweetie~
>>
>>3837084
Uh, sure...I'll take over here...
>He steps closer and holds his cock right in front of her face, reaching down to palm both her udders, having fun lifting them up and watching them slap back against her belly with a loud smack, twisting the nubs between his fingers, seeing how far out he can pull them, all that sort of stuff
>>
>>3837084
He closes his eyes as he enjoys the stream of her sweetness flowing around his mouth and his throat, he slowly gulped a bit before pulling back and looking at her, a white drop running down the corner of his lips before he leans and plants his lips against hers, he parts her lips with his tongue and shares the sweetness of her milk with her while his hand kept playing with her tits. "Mmmm~ ahh~"

(You are giving me more liking of a lactation fetish)
>>
>>3837043
>He gasped in impressed pleasure at the concerted effort, letting her know just what he thought of her technique. There wasn't a comparison for the way her hands enveloped his entire sex, but he didn't need one to know that velvety sleeve of spider hands was taking his breath away. He was already leaking pre, a testament to her treatment's efficacy and a wet smear into the palm of the hand servicing his head.
>>
>>3837043
Suffice? I'm glad someone around here appreciates me.
>Gwen flexes her muscles, giving her a good look at the suit.
>>
File: 1444817225520.png (169 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1444817225520.png
169 KB, 500x750
>>3837096
Empty pockets like yours are only good for BEING raped and emptied into~

>>3837128
Into my pocket. Unless you don't pay your tab, in which case I'll send them to any employer you have and will ever have~
>eagerly watches the show, multiple pairs of hands wringing in excitement

>>3837159
Frogs, spiders, we all eat flies. Isn't that enough to bond over~?
>toothy smile
Oh, you're just saying that.
>>
>>3836752
His tongue slides across his lips as he enjoys her body in the most carnal way possible, his eyes shifting from the point where their bodies meet over, and over and over up to her face. It was always a delight to see her go from her typical soft spoken, reserved self to a cock hungry slut. It was the type of contrast that you couldn't find anywhere else. Eventually his hand finishes tweaking her nipple and raises up high in the air, and then crashes down onto her ass, leaving a burning red hand print on it and a wobbling quake that flows through her entire body. "You shameless slut." His tone seems to be half serious and half of his usual joking one. "All it takes is a cock right? You'll sit there and pretend you're this innocent little cutie, but you already know that you were born to get fucked, right?" He takes her arm and gives her a yank, forcing her to stand up straight as he ravaged her. "What kind of shameless bitch lets a guy she doesn't even know well do stuff like this to her?"
>>
>>3837233
Would you help me test my web shooter? I don't think it's working right.
>>
>>3837185
Oh? That's flattering.
But don't worry, I'll be trying my best to cop a feel soon enough.
>He glances down her body briefly before smirking at her, and then takes the offered bottle and puts it to his lips as he down a large gulp. Wiping his mouth, he offers the bottle back to her while giving her a critical look.
Now, what's this about being young? You don't exactly look all that old yourself.
>>
File: 348e66639ff6a28cbe77242e84bb57ac.jpg (301 KB, 1200x1375) Image search: [Google]
348e66639ff6a28cbe77242e84bb57ac.jpg
301 KB, 1200x1375
>>3837049
(Trump would be proud! Kenny, can I have a hug sometime? I love pandas, in WoW and your ava!)

>>3837064
(I hope so too Francis! Hehehe~)

>>3837086
Perfect...let's go to my bed, shall we? I'll always watch over you.
>She lifts the girl up into her arms princess style and carries her off to her room. She gently lies her on the bed and kisses her once again. The tongue of the American comes out to lick along her lips, entering in almost forcefully and licking at Canada's tongue.
Mmmnnn....Canahdah....

>>3837101
(Ahaha~! Oh well, whatever. it spawned enough fat art!)

>>3837159
(Nahhhh, you're exaggerating! I'm not sweet! Damn you for being a sexy frog...I want to see that tongue in action)

>>3837188
(Perfect! I'll always respect you Mika! Let's have great powerful sex one day all night! Your tits and ass are to die for. Seriously! Email me sometime!)
>>
File: kenny2.jpg (58 KB, 642x913) Image search: [Google]
kenny2.jpg
58 KB, 642x913
>>3837282
>Kenny leaps onto Iowa, giving her as big as hug as possible with her relatively tiny body.

Pandarens are rad, at least from my WC3 experience.
>>
>>3837234
Hmn... Good thing I always try to pay my debts...
>Tugging his underwear the rest of the way, he did keep an eye on the camera, but his thick shaft finally springs out, only half hard by now but possibly recognizable to her. If his memories were even true.
>>
>>3837034
(Really glad to hear that! I both have a fetish for maids and needy sluts, so thank you.)
What an obedient girl you are! At least you know your place as the only girl on this earth that can satisfy their master's needs, including his libido for perverted women like you. Come, receive your reward already!
>He latched onto her hands as he made his final thrusts straight to her womb. There was no escape as the young master was about to shoot his long-awaited sperm inside. His frenzy had no awareness of his orgasm and passionately raged on. Hearing her cries only made him want to ejaculate more. Eventually, his seed lashed out of his urethra and came in full-on blasts. Each thrust trying to release his bottled up lust for Lily only swamped her pussy more and more.
>>
>>3837264
Well I mean...
>She interrupts herself with another nervous gulp, nearly finishing the bottle
Just look around in this place...40's ancient compared to most of these people...and I bet to you it is.
>She slumps back a bit on her barstool, not-so-subtly parting her legs a bit and revealing a pair of elegant, red velvet panties, specially picked for tonight
>>
File: Nyotalia.600.1955897.jpg (84 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
Nyotalia.600.1955897.jpg
84 KB, 600x480
>>3837282
>Being picked up and handled by the strong Country she doesn't feel threatened, or scared, but protected, a little shook when her tongue licks upon her lips she closes her eyes slowly, taking the sweet American's kiss with a soft, gentle on of her own
A-americana...~
>>
>>3837282
((Is my big sis a little tipsy? She looks pretty cute tonight!)
>>
File: 9fa4c5406ba85ec2274c352eb4d2dfde.jpg (252 KB, 1500x2411) Image search: [Google]
9fa4c5406ba85ec2274c352eb4d2dfde.jpg
252 KB, 1500x2411
>>3837298
Pandas are super sexy in WoW! I know people don't like them, but that shape is just too alluring!
>Iowa catches her returning the hug.
You're too cute Kenny! I want to do terrible things to you!

>>3837323
>Iowa took the lead as the larger, stronger woman. She lifted up Canada's shirt to reveal her smaller breasts and pressed her own covered into them.
Size doesn't mean anything Canada...but mine are bigger! Hehehe~ Let's fuck, shall we?
>She kisses Canada once again, far more romantically. She took her time to roam the woman's tongue as her hands drifted over every inch of Canada's front form. Small moans came out of Iowa's mouth as she removed her own top, both the women's front halves nude from a quick disrobing.
You're so beautiful...I love you so much. I know I talk a lot but you're always there for me. Don't leave me...

>>3837350
(Just a little (a lot!)! Ask me anything, I'll answr!)
>>
>>3837316
>He takes the bottle from her hand and shakes it lightly, getting a look at the dark contents remaining within the glass container. Then he lifts it and quickly swallows it before setting it aside on their table and picking up the bottle of white wine.
40? Well, okay, I guess that's a bit older than me.
>He snickers and looks at her, then his eyes quickly drop to her legs and linger while he holds the new bottle out to her.
... could've fooled me, though...
>>
>tfw none of the girls you want to fug the shit out of are around
Looks like it's blue balls again.
>>
File: 291515ad9648d33db667daf438614a0e.png (218 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
291515ad9648d33db667daf438614a0e.png
218 KB, 1280x1280
>>3837228
>though greedy at heart, Muffet was not one to ever slack her own end of a bargain, believing in working hard for the piles of wealth she wanted
>the hand at his cock head drew back, replaced with another empty one immediately
>looking up at him, she slowly licked the thin precum from her hand, before squeezing just a bit tighter and increasing her pace
>the taste of man juice on her lips too strong to resist, she began to faintly peck the slit of his cock, her fangs grazing it ever so slightly

>>3837233
>for a moment her playful demeanor vanishes, replaced by absolute awe and arousal
>her eyes run up and down the curves and swells in the white suit, and fall down over her toned rump
>soon the cool rationale returns
Ahuhuh, of course. Even if the rest of the world overlooks us, we spiders keep an eye out for one another~

>>3837301
>cackles, and snaps a picture
Great doing business with you, feel free to take your croissant~
>looks to the camera, and blatantly ogles the picture for a moment
...mm, have a nice day~
>>
>>3837376
>Steals bra
>>
>>3837376
(Cute! I won't miss this chance! Any things you want to do today? I need to have a little break from studying ~)
>>
>>3837391
Take a step out of your comfort zone and try someone new, otherwise don't complain
>>
File: 76bdaf403f7f661a5255bf49df147f2a.png (562 KB, 1091x1158) Image search: [Google]
76bdaf403f7f661a5255bf49df147f2a.png
562 KB, 1091x1158
>>3837383
>She raises an eyebrow and snags the bottle from him, draining it halfway before placing it down and passing it his way again
Oh like that's a new one...if you're gonna try and fool me, at least be a little less obvious about it~
>She kicks off one heel and starts to stroke your leg with her foot, resting her chin in her hand
>>
File: kenny9.png (362 KB, 816x710) Image search: [Google]
kenny9.png
362 KB, 816x710
>>3837376
What terrible things? Your hugs are already as intense as they should be!
>>
>>3837151
"I promise to show up next time just for you, Anon! Y-you're welcomed to watch tonight, though, if you want."

>>3837173
(Sorry; typos)
"I guess that is expected since I take care of a lot of critters in my home..." Fluttershy idly rubs the back of his head as she indulges himself with her tits. Underneath her yellow sweater was no bra, allowing him to feel every raw expanse of her flesh. "You can call me Momma, if you want, that's what I always imagined my kids calling me."

>>3837211
"I didn't mean with playing with my tits, Nonny," she laughs, complexion glowing pink as always. "I meant, if you wanted help with -that-," just as her sentence ends, Fluttershy swings her palm forward and drapes it directly over his cock's crown in one go despite it being hidden from her vision. She wraps her digits around his head, squeezing it, then pulls downward with a soft pump. "I can help in any way you'd like. My mouth, p-pussy, or tits. I won't judge. We're both here to have fun, after all."

>>3837219
(Cows need to feed their young somehow)
"Mmha," her tongue stays put as she allows his organ to invade her orifice and transfer over the sweet fluids down her throat. A long, soft moan vibrates out her throat as she swallows everything that was stored in his mouth, and what she can't swallow, lets it trickle out the corner of her lips to connect with the previous spillage. His relentless groping only causes more erratic squirts to spew out her nubs and pitter-patter against his chest, staining his clothing with dots of white before being absorbed by the fabric.
>>
>>3837434
>don't complain
thats half of erp threads lol
>>
>>3837393
>Mumbling something, he bit into the croissant, watching the spider go back to work, but still not pulling his pants up to conceal that monster yet.
Mph, not bad anyway.
>>
>>3837376
>Your sweet words and tender, loving actions take her almost by surprise. The loving actions sends chills down her back as the larger, stronger woman takes her. not even trying to hide her smaller, perky breasts. She feels comfortable around the American.. almost... safe.
I love you more than words can describe. I'll never leave your side
>She says in a short breath as her lips peck at yours again. Her Meek actions counteracted by your more explosive, shamless actions
>>
>>3837471
And it should all stop, self-entitled whines for certain avas included
>>
>>3837466
Well, uh, in that case...
>He visibly shifts back and forth, nervous to ask
CouldImaybesitonyourfaceandhaveyoueatmyassholewhileIfuckyourbigfatfloppyjugs?

I-if you want...
>>
>>3837376
>Salutes
I won't be here for the 4th of July, but I goddamn hope yours is a great one Miss! God Bless America!
>Returns hand to side
>>
>>3837100
>Every smack left her ratcheting tighter around his girth, a warm gasp of 'pain' accompanying each increase in friction. She was panting like a bitch after only a few thrusts, struggling to stay on her hands more and more with each elongated arching of her body. A red sign of his hand was already blooming on her cheeks, her supple hindquarters jiggling her master's brand back and forth.
"Harder!"
>She begged, no distinction given to which of his efforts she wanted escalated.

>>3837306
>Her eyes rolled back as her master raged inside of her, claiming her womb as his own and shuddering their tightly locked bodies with his thrusting. She knew he had to be as over the edge as she was and screamed for him, incoherent cries for orgasmic pleasure and simple lust for the man he had become. Finally, mind numbingly, she felt his seed lashing in her insides. Rope after rope splattered against her walls, coiling up in her womb into a warm, gooey feeling that radiated through her body. She felt herself fill to the brim, and then some, as his balls emptying orgasm played out in her depths.
"Ha, aaah"
>She was speechless, only able to pant and wheeze as her whole body was spent.
>>
>>3837466
A chuckle escapes from his lips before pecking her forehead and looking at the wet spots on his clothes. He grins before he leans closer and showers her face with kisses before he says to her "mmm it isn't fair if I only get to taste your milk...you should taste mine as well ~" he said as he kept playing with her breasts boldly.
>>
>>3837516
Well don't we know what's best for everyone lol
>>
>>3837466
Oh alright Momma!
>Embraced in the hug, I continue to rub my head in her breasts
>>
File: 51837233_p0.jpg (158 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
51837233_p0.jpg
158 KB, 750x750
>>3837188
I will! I can even help you train if you want!

>>3837234
I'm not just saying anything, you're a cutie pie! I could eat you up~

>>3837282
Not exaggerating anything!
I can do quite a bit with my tongue~ <3
>>
File: IMG_3066.png (527 KB, 627x885) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3066.png
527 KB, 627x885
Evening, everyone! Hope you all had a good night here! And if not...
maybe I could help~?
>>
>>3837440
>His leg shivers slightly for a brief moment in surprise when her foot touches it. He takes the bottle and puts it to his mouth while looking at her, and gulps loudly when he swallows a large mouthful of wine. When the bottle comes down again he smiles playfully at her.
Okay. Well, maybe I should then go ahead and admit that I have... a thing for older women.
>He mimics her pose and rests his chin in his hand, while his leg moves forward and becomes easier for her foot to reach.
And you're certainly an attractive one.
>>
>>3837248
"Y-yes! Yes! Hah!" The sting from his spank lingers for well over what she estimated, though the pain only blends in with the rapture burning inside her and further increases the overall experience of finally being fucked like a proper careless whore. She stands upright with him, causing his cock to bend with every strike and hit new angles never before touched. "Me! I-I just want the cum of men stirring inside my womb, Coach! That's all I ever wanted! I want to be a little bimbo slut for you and let you use my body anytime you want. I love it!" Fluttertits' fist clenches. Her toes curl against the carpet. She screams. A gush of her pearly juices flow out her stretched cunt and trickle throughout her pudgy thighs before staining her naked feet. Like struck by lightning, she spasms, shivers, then melts, putting her entire weight on her Coach.
>>
>>3837591
Hi Princess. I have a really full sack I was hoping you'd help me with.
>>
>>3837557
>I give her ass another hard smack along with increased pumping
Oh, I know what you'd like~
>I place on hand on her horn, pulling her head back
>A glob of saliva drops out of my mouth and onto her asshole. I move my other hand to her left ass cheek, and with my thumb I prod her asshole.
>>
>>3837591
i can help you have a good night
>>
>>3837591
(what other characters do you do again?)
>>
Who is the next ava to start a complete shit storm in thread?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.