[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know where I can find these kits? From what I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: csp06_20.jpg (130 KB, 1082x700) Image search: [Google]
csp06_20.jpg
130 KB, 1082x700
Does anyone know where I can find these kits? From what I know they are Gurenn Lagann kits made by Daibadi.

Nothing is coming up on amiami, I checked mandarake and again nothing (as far as I know), I saw a listing on MFC but I still couldn't find anything
>>
>>5388473
>looking for garage kits on Amiami
My sides.

Take a trip to WonFes, or you're out of luck, son.
>>
>>5388561
I looked on amiami because I thought at first they were figures, plus I was looking to see if the swimsuit polynian might be up

But I think I am out of luck because I damn near checked every possible resource and all I could find was a aegis kit
>>
>>5388585
They're a couple of years old at this point, and I think they only sold them at coventions in japan since they're fanmade kits.

The company that makes them has started making proper figures via the polynian line, but considering their parody nature I don't know that they could get away with issuing them in a regular release format.
>>
>>5389268
They were officially licensed by gainax.
>>5388473
good luck. I got yoko on manda for 7k months ago. They had another for 12k that someone bought shortly after. haven't seen any others since. It's possible daibadi might reproduce them as an actual production run, seeing as how polynians are doing so well.
>>
>>5388473
Yahoo JP auction is your best friend on this one. Find the appropriate moonrunes and go from there.
Has helped me find many a Garage kit in the past.
>>
>>5389327
>Find the appropriate moonrunes
ダイバディ ヨーコ are the moonrunes.
first 4 are daibadi, next 3 are yoko.
good luck finding it though, op. If I ever get around to actually figuring out how to make good silicone molds, maybe I could start making them for /toy/ soldiers.
>>
>>5388473
Taobao. There's a Chinese dude who occasionally recasts those, along with the Neuroi Witch.
>>
>>5390782
Oh shit, nice.
What're the runes for it?
>>
>>5390784
Fuck if I know. That namefag called richigo just recently got both of them. Go ask him, he hangs out in the Gunpla thread.
>>
>>5390924
Welp, found 'em.
http://world.taobao.com/item/40270628295.htm?fromSite=main
http://world.taobao.com/item/45637117535.htm?fromSite=main
>>
>>5390971
Wait what? 250.00 yen?
Surely they mean 250 dollars right?
>>
>>5391005
No, it's in yen because it's a Chinese site. They're recasts as noted earlier.
It's ~37 USD, something also noted on the site.
>>
>>5391005
>>5391008
Yuan you enormous faggots
>>
>>5391008
Yesssss
>>
>>5390971
How trustworthy is this site, though?
>>
>>5390971
Does anyone have one on hand? How is it's quality considering its a recast?
>>
>>5391048
Well, they're all recasts from a Chinese company, meaning unauthorized bootleg garage kits, so, uh... Zero percent trustworthy?

They'll give you what you pay for, though, if that's what you mean. But I'm pretty sure you need a proxy for taobao.

>>5391057
Not that store, but someone in the shinki thread just got a Neuroi recast. Qaulity should be similar to this >>5389831 Expect lots of cleaning up, a little damage, and no instructions.
>>
>>5391024
My bad.
>>
>>5389308
Yes, officially licenced, but on a limited licence which only allowed them to be sold at WonFes, restricting any sales outside of that.
>>
>>5391586
Doesn't stop Glorious China
>>
>>5391586
>only allowed them to be sold at WonFes
they were sold on their website as well.
>>
>>5391048
taobao is a big name if you ever go to /tg/. They have wh40k recasts that are pretty solid quality for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>5391048
Taobao is pretty reliable. You do need a proxy to buy from them in most cases. Celestial Delinquent, TaobaoRing, TaobaoFocus, and TaobaoNow are names I keep seeing pop up for good proxies.
>>
>>5388473
http://www.gk-model.com/en/product/item/1220/product_detail.html
>>
>>5393694
are they recasts?
>>
>>5393825
yes
they actually include ball joints though, which is nice.
I got one of the official ones from daibadi. I might order these to compare them.
>>
>>5393859
>>5393854
>>5393850
>>5393847
did you have a stroke?

also
>>5393840
>$35 fucking shipping
>>
just placed an order. was a few bucks cheaper on their new website. I'll post a thread when I get the stuff in and let you guys know how it is, and how it compares to the official GK.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.