[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale Toy Ideas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Papyrus.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Papyrus.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
So I've been thinking about making toys for Undertale, and I have no clue where to start. So if I could get any pointers from you amazing people I would be grateful.

P.S. Papyrus, and Sans are the one's I want to make most.
>>
>>5329094
pose skeletons with cast off armor.
>>
>>5329102
You know that doesn't sound that bad, but I really do want the super spindly leg look.
>>
>>5329094
How about you leave that to the creator. You know, the guy that has expressly asked you not to steal his intellectual property?
>>
>>5329106
Making personal memorabilia is fine, he doesn't want people selling works featuring his characters like literally every other ip owner. Relax
>>
>>5309095
>>
>>5329106
>>5329117
1 I wasn't going to sell my figures just wondering what I could do.

2. I forgot about that thread. I am tarded.
>>
memegame
>>
Shitposting aside, I've been working on unarticulated statues of several of the characters. The way Papyrus is designed, you're gonna have a hard time making his jaw articulated without it looking off, just because of the way one jaw juts ahead of the other in all of his sprites. You might be better off making swappable heads a la Revoltech Jack Skellington.
>>
File: greaterdog.jpg (148 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
greaterdog.jpg
148 KB, 400x300
Make a dogknight with a growing head accessory.
>>
>>5329094
How many figures have jackets, as well as the ability to put their hands in their jacket pockets?

Sans may need swappable arms to be able to do all of his posing.
>>
>>5332367
Whats the context of this image. It just cracks me up everytime.
>>
>>5332423
Hulk thought it would be a good idea to try and fuck with the Greek Gods.

It's one of the funniest beat downs I've ever seen.
>>
>>5329094
What the fucks an undertale?
>>
>>5332463
Its right next to the gooch
>>
>>5332434
So he goes to the vomitorium or something?
>>
>>5332502
no, zeus punch him in the balls and he puked
>>
I would pay so much for figures of the skeleton brothers. Bonus points if Sans comes with a second head that has a chromed or light up left eye.

A Temmie with a motor inside of it to give it a jittering gimmick would kick ass, too.

And an Omega Flowey playset that comes with a shit ton of various missile launchers.

>>5332249
>Ariel
Don't you mean Asriel?
>>
>>5332191
not Op, but the tobio jersey ver nendoroid has swappable hands in pockets which he could probably base them off of
>>
>>5333494
>Omega Flowey playset that comes with a shit ton of various missile launchers.
I would love a big ol' Photoshop Flowey with electronics and shit.

Preserving the surprise would also be great, though. Is there some way to get such a playset released en masse without spoiling people?

What if his components were released in another toyline made by the same company..
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.