[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Apoc Megacorp Remnant civ quest 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: megatower.jpg (495 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
megatower.jpg
495 KB, 1920x1080
Rolled 65 (1d100)

Last time a major trade deal went down earning the CEO the title 'lord of war'. Defenses were built up. Massive amount of fuel was purchased from the monstrous ghouls. Tech was researched and plans were made. Infrastructure was built and info was collected from our mercs whom are employed on a long term basis.

In general a surprisingly quiet time in the post apoc as for how long that will last? Who knows or cares?
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>46969486
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46821112/

name of faction was discussed a bit and last thread is linked above.

>>Turn 42
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>B. Try to improve the base
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 13 Resource.
>>>Pop 640
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(300 Preemo)
>>>>>Food: Good
>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>Medicine: Good
>>>>>Health: Above Average
>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>Fuel: 'radiant'
>>>>>Tech level: Good
>>>>>Reputation: Notso Juicy Target
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials: Supply 10
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46969518
>A. Scavenge.
>>
>>46969518
>A. Scavenge
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>46969626
roll, sorry
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>46969518
Let us refine more resources.

Also Genie in harm or way to make that auto? We can do it once a turn. So I'm thinking may as well to get better stuff to use.

Also make gyms for people to work off the fast food and add new shops into our circle.

Then next turn with the better resource we can upgrade the defenses with the Engineer's plans.
>>
>>46969518
>G. Explore
We should figure out what's under our tower.
Our parabandit friends already checked it out for "security" reasons, but that might very well be their security and not ours.

They are useful, but I don't trust them not to fuck us over given the chance.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>46969967
>dice
>>
>>46969719
To refine resources into material will require an action unless major upgrades occur to make it auto. Basically you gotta sort stuff out and carefully run the machines repeatedly to scratch out a material unit out of it.
>>
File: 1461691269298.png (881 KB, 1280x877) Image search: [Google]
1461691269298.png
881 KB, 1280x877
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>46970017
Ah. Then I guess we will have Ginny draw something up later then.

Question about Build Up. Does that effect back ground actions as well? Mainly asking because if Ginny Bobo is just left on upgrade planing from our last actions. That would make things easier for later upgrades. Otherwise I'm hoping that are setting up some back up plans that corps like to have.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>46970296
Build is basically stored up. To function properly Ginny either 1 needs to do nothing or 2 keep doing the same action over and over.

As for background actions. Good question and the answer is no. Ginny needs to have an actual action devoted for it to take effect.

Right now for instance Ginny thanks to not getting any new actions devoted to her has stored up a bit of Build Up just waiting to be released held back longer allowing it to further increase.

So no it doesn't effect background actions but it does effect active actions or no actions.
>>
File: nike-factory-china.jpg (22 KB, 351x314) Image search: [Google]
nike-factory-china.jpg
22 KB, 351x314
Rolled 91 (1d100)

13 resources and +2 resources PT is HUGE compared to other civs.

I really want to focus on our pop improvement because all this resource and industry won't much be good until we up our pop.

>>46969518
>>>>>F. Scout
Find other remnants, the CEO suggested this if we want to boost our pop.

Simultaneous to that, go to Bandit City and spend 2 Resource to purchase slaves and then give them freedom for employment. Preferably slaves who have just recently been captured, so they won't harbor too much bandit influence and will probably be thankful for being relieved of slavery.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>46970429
Vote
Unconditional freedom though
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>46970416
Dam so much for making those better.

>>46970429
I believe we will need to agree on a name for our corp to find our fellow remnants. I believe Maticico was the current favorite.

We will need skill labor and I'm not sure if 2 resources will cover it. Although maybe we could find some of our people by chance. So I will back it.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>46970429
Rolling and yes, make it unconditional freedom
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>46970518
Skill slaves cost a lot and slaves are likely to not be in too great condition given what the bandits will do to their captives and slaves.

Only thing worse then being slowly killed by a sadistic bandit fuckers is enslaved by the bastards.

>>46970429
>>46970429
"So wait let me get his straight you want to...buy slaves to free them for employment? What are you bunch of goody tooshoo motherfuckers or is this some smarty ploy to trick slaves into working harder?"

----
Scouts have reported discovering a number of other remnants. They are however of different origins then our own.

Meanwhile confused slaves are purchased and then freed by us. Even the bandits were confused by the whole deal. Sadly the slaves...weren't exactly in the best of condition. It is clear they were heavily abused and exploited in the brief time of their captivity. Injuries signifying rape and other atrocities were quite common no matter the sex.

Not to mention they naturally have quite the hatred for bandit scum especially given their recent abuses.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>46970868
>>Turn 43
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 13 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(400 Preemo)
>>>>>Morale: Low
>>>>>Medicine: Good
>>>>>Health: Above Average
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>
Not as much a vote, but an idea for how we can start to introduce currency.

How about we start to give out vouchers that cover the difference between the value between our fast food and whatever someone tries to barter for it. I.e bandit tries to buy burger with something worth ten burgers, bandit then receives burger plus vouchers for nine burgers. Using convenience to make then use it and then gradually building trust in the currency. We can then expand the use to other goods and services in the future like guns, ammo, fuel etc, and also use it to pay for services and goods.
>>
File: 1461723571119.jpg (306 KB, 1280x849) Image search: [Google]
1461723571119.jpg
306 KB, 1280x849
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>46970886
Well lets take care of the new people. We have to build trust and give them head pats or something.

Bobo think we could make trauma care items? Get them new cloths and give them something to do. Keep the bad things off their mind.
>>
>>46970905
That could work. If we make it backed by resources in the way Godzilla talk about. It would make it useful even if we are gone. Giving people more reason to trust in using it.
>>
>>46970886
"how much pop is needed before it makes sense to reactivate the deactivated facilities?"
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>46971022
You can easily make basic medical supplies(which considering you can mass produce it in good quality to boot means you actually have 'very' good medical benefits in the post apoc). Technically your medical bay even includes a Psycho Surgeon Suite.

Those things get particularly FUN if you can find a psion to use em. Its well known Psions make best psycho surgeons.

Even Bane Company actually has a Pyscho Surgeon who is a psion. Said Pyscho surgeon is rather...eccentric unfortunately but he handles all kinds of stuff for em given the best they got medical besides him is a Pain dok who is a totally not a torturer-*cough* doctor *cough*. Besides him all they got is some questionably operational auto surgeon units and medics.

They are pretty messed up though like a lot messed up if you include their minds. Bandits are rarely nice to their captives and even less nice to their slaves.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>46970886
>They are however of different origins then our own
>>>>>G. Explore
Differentiate and investigate those factions, find which ones are weaker than us and which ones are stronger.

Particularly we can trade the weaker ones equipment in exchange for pop/favors. Hell, we might even entice them to move to us entirely.

As for the stronger ones its good to know our allies or competition.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>46971022
Yes win the favor of the new employees.

Actually improving health in general also boosts pop. I vote
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>46971321
Your megatower is capable of handling thousands of personnel. Sadly not all that many managed to make it here in time and fewer still survived afterwards. Thankfully even with the majority of AI systems down much of the machinery and equipment is still able to automate itself still thanks to corporate hardlined functions. The real problem is less people and more lack of resources to make it function at maximum.

Generally though manpower bites when it comes to doing certain actions(mostly the larger ones when lots of people are important) and spreading out your influence.

The deactivated facilities are mostly inactive because there is no need to run them. That or they are a bit damaged, lacking in expertise, or something else. However you have multiple copies of the facilities so few having problems doesn't have that much of an effect. Especially considering there is no need for them to all run at the same time.

Most of your systems and facilities are in fact on standby because of it.
>>
>>46971459
"I suppose we're still a long way from selling a Behemoth to the warlord of Bandit City or Bane.

Can you give us a general estimate CEO on how many pop we'll need before we can activate the whole thing in full swing and start making megalomaniacal gigantic war weapons to tickle our fancy?"

>mostly just asking for a number goal we can look forward to
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>46971022
This
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>46971567
Technically you don't have the manpower for a behemoth you DO have the facilities though. You can still construct super vehicles.

1k for taking a number of actions to make a behemoth.
5k for 1 behemoth an action.
10k for multiple behemoths per an action.

High pop is very useful to ensure the spawning of those with potentials(like psi for instance). Potentials spawned allows for special units to be unlocked and even new heroic units become possible to spawn among the population!

Its makes mutants with certain mutations very enviable for the ease of special units they can enjoy. Bots can do the same should they get lucky enough to find some of the rare or exotic materials needed for it.

For other human factions your best bet is sheer population to try and brute force it.

>>46971022
I like that pic a lot. for that you get a special unit.

Anyway.

Medical supplies have been distributed to them as well as new clothes. After hearing their horror stories of the bandits whom your in business with morale took some hits and they are naturally 'very' wary about us.

Meanwhile the Bane Company has suddenly exploded in activity as if someone kicked a hornet's nest. Bandit chatter indicates they aren't the only ones...

meanwhile the bandit city Preemo has sent over a special unit. They would appear to be a unit of Dark Doks.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>46971856
>>Turn 44
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 15 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(500 Preemo)
>>>>>Medicine: Average
>>>>>Health: Average
>>
>>46971856
>Technically you don't have the manpower for a behemoth
Don't worry, it's not for us. But I would love to see the look on our neighbors faces when they see a bandit behemoth coming down them.

And I'm betting you this would be great to improve bandit city relations.
>>
>>46971894
"Bane company report, getting a lot of buzz on the feeds. Is anything wrong?"
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46971856
"Bane Company, What is the problem and where can we help?"

I wonder if saying we are hoping to help where we can to the new hires would change their view. They can't believe we can stay alive in these dark times with out making some deals. I guess we can show it with actions later on.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>46971894
HAH fucking finally.

I swear you being lowkey, hiring good protection, and fucking dice were killing me. Now the dice is FINALLY on my side!

Ah bout fucking time they finally turned on you.

WARNING
Hostile Heroic unit detected!

>>46971934
"REAVER REAVER OH GAWD THE INHUMANITY."
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>46971978
A Reaver...

So who else is thinking we Copy Cat a power to take everything or even probably get a loot action? Maybe just give the engineer a solo power boost for giggles.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46971894
>>>>>H. Your choice
Everyone goes on Vacation effective immediately.

Lock the base down, shut off the lights, close the shutters and get to the lower levels.

Let's take a chill break to improve morale.

Also send the Dark Doks to Bane Company, if they;re fighting the reaver they'll need em more than us.

We'll stay low until the reaver goes away, in the mean time keep on arming Bane and Bandit city.
>>
>>46972128
I'll back it. Not much we can do otherwise.

Maybe try to buy them off if needed.
>>
File: 1460768706190.jpg (47 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
1460768706190.jpg
47 KB, 495x700
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>46972128
... with dice this time.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>46972128
Vote
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>46972128
this
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>46972128
Vacation started.

Meanwhile along a certain path in a canyon near a certain tower.

"Its her!"

A group of figures professionally appeared out the dark mists and surrounded the figure. Including hulking figures who were possible mutants.

"Oh hey boys don't you think this is a LITTLE much for a young girl like me?"

"Now reaver we have you surrounded with three different armies and some special villains JUST for yo-"

WHOOM

PSHTA-

"AHHH IT BURNS!"

"FUCK SHE'S EVERYWHERE!"

"OH GODS OH GODS WHY-"

"The FOG OH GOD THE FO-"

A few minutes later a single figure
walked away down that same path looking like she just came out of a megacity with her fashion and not having a single speck of anything on her. In fact she looked shockingly clean.

After some time that figure would be seen again. This time showing up some distance away in a split second. Completely bypassing all the scanners and spies in an instant.

"RED JACKAL ITS MEE! I HEARD YOU AND BJ AIN'T A THING ANYMORE SO I GET DIBS!"

"OH FUCK NOT YOU DON'T TELL ME THE REAVER IS YOU!"

"Hey now boyfriend...that's not very nice. I heard you were available and now its my turn..."

"God don't tell me that was you..."

"Yeah Old BJ is gonna be hurting for awhile. I kicked their ass for you...so now bout that reward..."

"Teleport. BITCH!"

"...oh how I like a CHASE truly someone of my own heat...i knew we were meant to be together. ooh you now just what I like for foreplay..."

At that same time in a distant locale Jacky for some reason shivered...

---
"Uh..boss? You sorta left us behind..," piteously weeped some Bane Company Soldiers.

"Aw now don't be like that now we can swap love stories and have a sleep over!"

The Bane Company Soldiers proceeded to cry harder. So hard in fact that despite wearing helmets you could see the tears leak out from their eye sensors...whether due to her or trying to process the scene before them they could only know.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46972595
>>Turn 45
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 15 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>46972633
Continue to enjoy our quit vacation hiding in our quit tower while trying to drown out the cries and scary noises outside.

Actually, this is a good time to ah. . .get our male and female employees to think about our companies future and start up some families.
>>>>>H. Your choice
>Huddling Vacation/Procreate more Pop
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>46972670
*Quiet tower
>>
>>46972633
I can't be bothered to look, any thoughts on running a threat on >>>/qst/?
Opinions on the actual quest board itself as a quest holder?
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>46972670
Yes this
>>
>>46972670
... Got to get that morale up some how.
>>
File: 1461620579623.jpg (550 KB, 910x700) Image search: [Google]
1461620579623.jpg
550 KB, 910x700
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>46972670
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>46972670
Rolling
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46972876
Make up a hilday over a grossly exaggerated truth or a grossly exaggerated lie
Have celebrations, or something, pass out booze and descretely raise the price on condums by a fuckton during the lock in periods maybe?
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>46972670
It doesn't go to well given our recently acquired employees and their traumas. Naturally things didn't exactly work out with them very well. The rest meanwhile did enjoy the vacation.

>>Turn 46
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 16 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>
>>46973311
Is the reaver still reaving or did she leave?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>46973311
I think it's time to boost defenses with a getting a refined resource and getting those defense place from Bobo's plans.
>>
>>46973379
Which plans are you referring to?
>>
>>46973431
When we rolled a 100 to get some for a plasma pool and turrets.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>46973379
Works for me.
>>
>>46973344
>>46973311
Asking this too.

"Bane, what's the situation now"
>>
>>46973533
"Bane what's wrong??!"
"Bane??!"
"BAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!"
>>
>>46973311
Genie?
>>
>>46973344
Still reaving.

Currently one can still hear crying through the walls and her so called 'love stories' are terrifying.

Imagine a superpowered crazy teenage girl who happens to insanely strong and is a 'romantic' with extreme tendencies.

At this rate if the bane soldiers survive they'll run screaming for the hills whenever they see a girl.

>>46973533
>>46973587
"Who the fuck is Bane?"
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>46973379
Shore up the defenses
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>46973709
Sh-should we help them?
Maybe just ask her to plz leev plox?
Hrmmm
*pounds desk*
I GOT IT!
Offer to commission a shi-er "wonderful teen oriented" romance novel from her!
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>46973379
Built to specification. Rollan
>>
>>46973773
Heh we shall make teen novels and sell them at a fine piece after the upgrades.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>46973817
>>46973750
>>46973379
Vote
>>
File: 1461724458047.jpg (144 KB, 540x694) Image search: [Google]
1461724458047.jpg
144 KB, 540x694
>>46975213
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>46975213
aww anon you didn't...finally things are getting interesting! Heh crit fail defenses while reaver is out there...hahah. That is going to take some thinking.
>>
File: 045.jpg (22 KB, 216x282) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
22 KB, 216x282
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>46975896
You dog!
Fiend!
Offer her the book deal.
Do it!
>>
File: 1461713205233.jpg (97 KB, 600x1098) Image search: [Google]
1461713205233.jpg
97 KB, 600x1098
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>46975896

>>46975956
If books can save us I will be down. Hell we can even throw a wedding for those two ladies.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.