[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whacky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: beholder-01.jpg (100 KB, 550x791) Image search: [Google]
beholder-01.jpg
100 KB, 550x791
You are now marry with a beholder and it's with child. What happens?
>>
File: C1FgyIP.gif (3 MB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
C1FgyIP.gif
3 MB, 400x372
>>46694755
I become Hostile Father to ThatGuys that attempt to waifu my daughter.
>>
>>46694848
>Do not speak to me or my wife's child ever again
>>
>>46694755
Pretty sure beholder pregnancies work like this.

Once in its lifetime, a beholder has an instinctive urge to gorge itself and patrols its territory with special ferocity, because in a few months, a womb/eggsac in the back of its mouth will swell up with young.

Eventually it gets so large that the beholder can't even eat or see out of its main eye, rendering it especially paranoid and pissed off.

Then, it bites the womb off, and watches it intently. The young inside chew their way out and try to flee before its parent can eat them (for not looking enough like itself, and also because it's starving).

And that's how new Beholders are made. I learned this and so the rest of you fuckers have to learn it too.
>>
My husband's son want to play magic what should I buy him my fellow cucks?
>>
>>46695475
black deck :^D
>>
File: katana fedora.jpg (76 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
katana fedora.jpg
76 KB, 780x439
>>46694755
Divorce and get half of it's shit.
Them kill it for XP and use kids as slaves
>>
Leave it on the planet and then nuke it from orbit.
>>
>>46695591
>>46695648
Silly, Anons. she(?) knew you wouldn't stay so a life curse has been cast on you. If she(?) or the kid then you die. ;)
>>
>>46695591
Do you ever cut yourself on that edge?

>>46694755
I guess I fulfill my duties as a loving parent. I mean just because I was drunk enough to fuck a beholder doesn't mean I don't have to face the consequences.
>>
>>46695722
This shit feels like one of those "nuh uhh, suddenly this happens" shitfest again, I'm out. May you drown in your own cum.
>>
>>46695822
Good on you, Anon.
>>
>>46695722
You're not thinkin' like an adventurer.

You call it death.

I call it express loot-cart into hell.

Swiggy swoogy i''m comming for asmodeous lootey
>>
>>46695822
>cut myself with my own weapon

What kind of casual you think i am, cuck?
>>
>>46696314
Katanas are overfolded pieces of shit.
>>
File: 2 handed great sword.gif (2 MB, 480x315) Image search: [Google]
2 handed great sword.gif
2 MB, 480x315
>>46696352
You don't fucking say? but if you don't carry one as spare them you're stupid.
katanas are good vs unarmored
This is my main blade
>>
>>46696456
>Using weapons
THAT SHARP PAIN YOU FELT WAS MY INTELLECT

*Sexually wings away giving a nice obsidian asshot*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.