[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gamefinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: Game Finder.jpg (11 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
Game Finder.jpg
11 KB, 250x217
Hey little boy, wanna find a game?

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Game is at 1200 PST
Skype + Maptools.
>Contact Info
alpharius.omegon1
>Additional Notes
Need 1, maximum 2 players for a semi-evil game wherein the players play a cult of Tiamat. Game lost a player due to real life after 1 session. Game is text based, with skype for OOC + Bullshitting as a group during the week. We hang out a lot on Skype, and we prefer players who do the same because sometimes we discuss the game amidst all our other bullshit.
The party so far is A juju priestess, a lizardfolk spiritual leader, and an Archivist mage guy.
>>
>>43470604
>Little boy
I-I'd like a game please...
>>
>>43470604
>>43470829
pedshit get out
>>
>>43470856
Well fuck your pathfinder game anyway, shit taste in system and everywhere else
>>
>>43470905
That wasn't >>43470679 faggot.
>>
>>43470905
Hey look it's the ghost of pedshit's past!
>>
So... anyone hosting a game at Nekocon this weekend?
>>
>>43470679
Forgot to add: Game is on Saturdays, 1200PST.

alpharius.omegon1 on Skype.
>>
File: The Sims.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Sims.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Evenings, Eastern Time, Evenings on weekend as well
We'll be using Roll20 just chat. I've had bad experiences with voice.
>Contact Info
lordrayken on skype, or you can email me at [email protected]
>Additional Notes
This is a fusion campaign that mixes D20 Future mechanics, gear and items with Pathfinder rule sets and classes.

This is a fast paced Borderlands campaign setting that will end up taking the characters through a Jurassic Park like setting isolated from the rest of Pandora, and will eventually lead off planet if people survive. Expect lots of elemental guns, shield generators, and other technology that's not normally used in typical Pathfinder campaigns. Your character is a Vault Hunter, and his class abilities are what make him unique.

>But DM, guns suck shit in Pathfinder
It's Borderlands, and as such, reloading a gun is a move action. You can take it down to swift pretty easily. Or use crossbows with exploding bolts or seeking bows.

>But DM, I don't want to reload one shot of my pistol per round
You won't have to. We've got magazines and strippers that can load the whole gun in one go. Unless of course it's a single shot gun.

>I want to play something bizarre, like a Mechromancer or a Loader Bot.

We'll talk. Everything is possible.
>>
>>43473232
Jesus Christ just use a better system.

There's SO MANY MORE SYSTEMS to do what you're trying to do but you have to use pathfinder?
>>
File: 1443672025222.png (119 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443672025222.png
119 KB, 300x300
>>43475899

Way to go, Anon.
I'm sure bitching at him to just use a nondescript system instead of Pathfinder will get him to do just that.
If you're going to make suggestions, how about you at least name some systems since you're an expert on systems that are better than Pathfinder.
If you can't, or don't want to spoon feed him, just fuck off because you aren't helping.
>>
>>43475994
Oh man, a shiba inu meme. Haven't see one of those yet. Is that one of those new memes? My Facebook Church group isn't quite up to date on all the hot new memes yet.
>>
>>43476047
It's pretty new, but it's not as tried and true as straight up obtuse shitposting.
>>
>>43476047

Oh man, a shitposter.
>>
>>43476401
And what does that make you?
>>
GM looking for 2-3 players
Contact via skype: Mutie94
The initial sessions will be done with text-based communication only. May progress to video-chat when everyone is comfortable enough.

System: Homebrew (simple 1d10 system)

I'll run any of the following settings:
1. Star Wars (original trilogy style)
2. Gotham / Batman (as villains or heroes)
3. Harry Potter (students, slice of life, mystery)

Will be able to run at least one-two nights in the week. Hours will vary depending on everyone's availability. May have it as a long-term RP which is post-based, meaning we don't have to all be on at the same time; just post semi-frequently.

If you contact me on Skype put a message in that you're from /tg/
>>
>>43475994
He *is* right though. Something like Savage Worlds would be a far better fit.
>>
>GM or player
DM
>System or games interested in
5e
>Availability and Timezones
GMT+8
Early afternoon and late nights (I could do a session after noon or midnight most days, I keep strange hours for work)
>Additional Notes
I'm thinking of doing text-based Roll20 running a pretty basic custom campaign world. Probably starting at level 3.
>Contact Information
Email:bustedforbopping(at)gmail.com
>>
File: 1419658860500.png (350 KB, 548x687) Image search: [Google]
1419658860500.png
350 KB, 548x687
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Kind of interested in Eclipse Phase but I'm open to the following:
- cWoD
- 40k RPG
- GURPS
- Pathfinder
I'm EST, basically have NEET hours though, only two classes a week.
Roll20 and possibly Skype. I'm strongly considering a text-only game, I've only ever played in one once and actual roleplaying happened a lot more than it ever does in my regular Skype voice group.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes

If we do Eclipse Phase the campaign will not be (at least primarily) about Firewall or gatecrashing.

If we do cWoD it will be a crossover game, players able to pick either vampires or mages.

With 40k RPG I'd prefer Rogue Trader or Black Crusade.

GURPS would be a modern fantasy military/mercenary game.

I don't really have a clear idea of what I'd do with Pathfinder at the moment, probably a sandbox heavily influenced by player input.

In all cases I want to do a roleplay-focused game with combat happening as provoked but certainly not something that dominates the game.
>>
File: What're_THOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
What're_THOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.webm
3 MB, 896x504
>GM/Player
Players (2)
>System Preferred
It's been so long since we've played, and I know that I barely remember anything. So open to learn basically. No weebshit.
GMT and GMT+1
Skype or Roll20 is fine
>Contact Info
mallaeus on skype, I'll get you the other if we're getting something started.
>>
>>43483636

>GM/Player
GM and 4 players, looking for a single additional player

>System Preferred
Talislanta

7PM GMT tommorow

>Method of Play
Roll20, Skype for OOC, text for now.

>Contact Info
https://join.skype.com/fcQVhyd964TJ

>Additional Notes

Generally meant for new players (as I don't expect it's a game widely known on /tg/ by any stretch) . Books are available free of charge here: http://talislanta.com/?page_id=5, and all you need is the 4th edition Talislanta Fantasy Roleplaying and a character sheet.

This is a rules-medium system, but the rules are easy to absorb and chargen takes two to five minutes. Setting is a strong point as well, with an alien and fantastical feel.
>>
>>43484212
Is there a reason you quoted me (>>43483636
)?
>>
File: 1443727139787.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1443727139787.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>43484717
Nope.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.