[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gamefinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1458596298199.jpg (11 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1458596298199.jpg
11 KB, 250x217
>Player/GM
>System
>Time available (Incl. Timezone)
>Voice or Text
>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype)
>Contact info
>Additional information
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
DnD 3.5e
Flexible
>Voice or Text
Voice
Any.
>Contact info
>Additional information
I've been reading the "Secret College Of Necromancy" supplement, and i would like to check it out in-play. But im flexible to what the group needs.
>>
>GM/PLAYER
Player looking for player, helping the GM with recruiting.

>SYSTEM PREFERRED
Palladium

>TIME AVAILABLE (TIME ZONE PLEASE)
We play like 11EST-8PMEST on Sundays. If you can't make it the whole day that's understandable; we're aware it's a long time to sit and play, but it's always fun and if you can only be there for part of the time we'll figure it out.

>VOICE OR TEXT
Text. We use Roll20, and Skype for OOC.

>CONTACT INFORMATION!
lex.marion on skype, there's a lot of things that pop up apparently. My name is just Lex and my avatar is an illustration of a girl. Leave your skype info if you can't find it.

>ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1) Palladium is a super simple system to learn. If you're a first-timer with it, don't sweat. We'll hold your hand and you'll pick it up fast.
2) We're a group of 5 friends who play a ton of games together. Right now we've just started a low-power superhero game, but it varies what we play from week to week, usually we vote for it. We also have a high-power hero game, a modern-day supernatural game, and a horror house game going. If you're only in it for the low-power super game, that's cool I guess, just know we won't play that every week.
3) We talk a lot in our skype OOC group, both about the game and things that are not the game. Just be prepare to either /alertsoff or join in and hang out with us, preferably the latter because we're not cliquish assholes.
4) Our games are very narrative-based, and there's faaar more RPing than combat. Murderhoboing is not our style, figuring shit out via storytelling is.
>>
File: 1459829884397.gif (865 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459829884397.gif
865 KB, 480x270
>Player/GM
GM
>System
D&D 5e
mon/tue/thursday evenings and during weekends, GMT+2 Netherlands.
>Voice or Text
voice
Roll20 or Skype
>Contact info
>Additional information
New to both DMing and 5e, have prior rpg experience and would love to try.
>>
>Player/GM
Player
>System
Up for almost anything non-fantasy.
GMT+0, most weekend evenings and some weekday evenings. Fairly flexible
>Voice or Text
Voice preferably.
Any
>Contact info
Tell me yours
>Additional information
Fairly new to RPGs, I've played in a few games but I'm not a veteran. Always willing to learn the rules if needed.
>>
Pathfinder/3.5 GM's i call upon the!
>>
File: 1423553801036.jpg (366 KB, 781x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423553801036.jpg
366 KB, 781x1024
>Player/GM
GM

>System
Homebrew space-magic treasure hunting. Space demons included.

All day today and most days, we usually play a real session once a week but we are always looking for new players.

>Voice or Text
Text

Roll20

>Contact info

>Additional information
I'm down to play right now so anyone who's interested skype me. Here is the link to the old game guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jSJT0Jf5Yh3nw5lVXdOzVhAgwICELX9l4LRSIX9XDKo/edit?usp=sharing

and the one I'm revising right now if you want more up to date info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IMZnRsvJ8UI9onfayk2kWMiBs9n6wZ6FgxM2sNun6yE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Why is pathfinder so common?
>>
>>46589137
Sorry, timezone is EST, so -5 GMT
>>
>Player/GM
I can do both pretty easily
>System
Dark Heresy,3.5 DnD, Pathfinder
Central
>Voice or Text
Both (prefer voice)
Roll 20 or skype
>Contact info
jage71 for skype
>Additional information
If I had to choose i would prefer to play, though I could be convinced to DM (gm?).
>>
>>46589145
Because it's basically modified D&D 3.5 and thus an easy system to play and understand especially since such systems are frequently used in videogames, so people these days are regularly exposed to that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.