[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/Shadowrun update!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (586 KB, 1488x2114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586 KB, 1488x2114
((I picked this image because of the city in the background. Rin looks like a Runner.))
So, a few weeks ago, I came to /tg/ with an idea, and asked for help:
To combine Shadowrun and Fate/Stay Night while keeping as close to canon as possible.

Here's what I have:
1. This is canon to Fate/Stay Night, where the Dawn of Magic in Shadowrun occurred after the Fifth Holy Grail War.

2. Studying Lore, the Corporations discovered the Heaven's Feel ritual, and the one wish you can gain, and decided to exploit that, and put it on live TV as a deadly sport.

3. It is now the six largest corporations as of 5E, fighting for the Grail, plus the protagonist group, who is hired by the original three families to take the Grail from Corporate Control.

4. Each Mage and Grail servant is supported by a team of Runners and CorpSec to prevent attack.

Lore Changes below.
>>
And crap. Due to internet issues, I may have posted this twice.

Ummm...
>>
Sorry about that...

Anyway, Lore changes:
1. Rin, Shirou, and Sakura have all been bullshitted to be slightly older than they were in Fate/Stay Night, although 60-some odd years have passed.

2. Change to Shadowrun lore to fit more with T-M: Magic can be hereditary. There are several pure Mage bloodlines which held magic firm during the Fifth Age.

3. Due to the influence of the Matous, Tohsakas, and Einzberns, mages are not feared.

4. The Holy Grail War is public, televised, and sponsored by the Top Six Corporations in it. Lofwyr and Ryumyo prevent other dragons from interfering with the Omnipotent Grail.

5. Rin and Shirou are not dating, but they are still friends.

6. The Three Mage families that started the Grail ritual, while still independent, have combined to prevent the Corps from taking control.

7. Several stipulations in Dunkelzahn's will involve families with mages.
>>
why the fuck do mages want publicity? the modern world has literally nothing to offer them that they can't get already, and can actively harm them via dilution of the mystery.
>>
>>46364553
this.

this seams like a dumb idea op.
>>
>>46364553
They don't. The Grail chose them, and then the companies picked up those mages. The Matou/Einzbern/Tohsaka families are relatively secret, and have hired a chosen Mage to help them with their wish.
>>
>>46364314
>Lofwyr and Ryumyo
Fuck Ryumyo, Lung should have that job.
>>
>>46364727

Actually, I may change that to Lung. Thanks for the suggestion!

Lofwyr is still staying, because he has assets in that Grail War.
>>
File: k stay night.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
k stay night.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>46363782
>I picked this image because of the city in the background. Rin looks like a Runner.
In a franchise where this man exists. Shit nigger, what are you doing?
>>
Also, just for Geographical purposes, does anyone know how much of Japan Neo-Tokyo takes up? Because I know it's a massive Sprawl, but, what's an estimate of how much of Japan it covers?
>>
>>46365107
I m just full of mistakes today. Kiritsugu is basically a Runner.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1100x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1100x809
>>46365107
There we go. We now have our Daily Rcommended Dose of Kiritsugu.
>>
>>46364727
Wait, why Lung? Why would he be more interested in keeping other dragons away from this Omnipotent Artifact more than any other dragon,mand why would he work with Lofwyr to do so? I'm just sort of curious about this, since I know dragons are protective and territorial.
>>
>>46365107
He even has the mentality of my running group.

"Hey look at this building obviously full of magical traps that while I cant see I am sure the mage is monologuing about.... C4"
>>
>>46366089
Because naturaly Lofy being the richest and probably strongest dragon, you let him do the hard work then figure out how to snatch the mguffin away from him without getting murdered.
>>
>>46370270
So Lofwyr does all the hard work protecting the S-K hired Mage, and then at the end, Lung comes in and grabs the Grail for himself? Makes sense.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.