[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on EDH Deck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 223x310
I'm building a Tribal Vampire commander deck and I was wanting your advice on it and what I could add or take out.

Thanks /tg/.

Here's the list:

Commander
- Anowon, the Ruin Sage

Lands
- Swamp x28 - Barren Moor - Polluted Mire - Ebon Stronghold - Crystal Vein

Creatures
- Vampire Nighthawk - Bloodline Keeper - Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet - Dark Imposter - Bloodlord of Vaasgoth - Captivating Vampire - Blood Artist - Vampire Hexmage - Bloodthrone Vampire - Butcher of Malakir - Ascendant Evincar - Pawn of Ulamog - Falkenrath Noble - Shadow Alley Denizen - Bloodflow Connoisseur - Sangromancer - Guul Draz Assassin - Mirri the Cursed - Blood Seeker - Necropolis Regent - Bloodhusk Ritualist - Vampire Aristocrat - Drana, Liberator of Malakir - Bloodbond Vampire - Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet

Spells
- Blood Tribute - Duress - Despise - Dark Ritual - Urge to Feed - Decree of Pain - Feast of Blood - Malicious Affliction - Tragic Slip - Go for the Throat

Enchantments
- Bad Moon

Artifacts
- Sol Ring - Elixir of Immortality - Blade of the Bloodchief - Caged Sun - Door of Destinies - Codex Shredder - Lashwrithe

Thinking about adding:
- Vampire Nocturnus - Nirkana Cutthroat - Nirkana Revenant - Temporal Extortion - Sorin Markov - Sorin's Vengeance - Black Sun's Zenith - Life's Finale - Promise of Power - Painful Quandary - Attrition - Vampiric Tutor - Demonic Tutor - Diabolic Tutor - Rhystic Tutor - Dictate of Erebos - Grave pact - Vampiric Link - Sanguine Bond - Exquisite Blood - Vampiric Rites
>>
>>46306394
Put it on Tappedout or Deckstats or something, then give us a link.
Or even better, post your question in the EDH/Commander General.
>>
>>46306394
You have a lot of spot removal that only takes care of 1 creature at a time, which won't help too much to keep multiple players in check and you'd be better with spells that can wipe the whole board of creatures, like toxic deluge. Some way of helping you get the cards you need would also be good, like the tutors you mentioned (mainly just vampiric and demonic, but diabolic is fine too) and cards to help you draw like phyrexian arena or greed. Discard cards like despise and duress are less effective against multiple opponents too and could probably be removed.
>>
>>46306519
Yeah, that's why I might put in Black Sun's Zenith and Life's Finale. But, I play both single player commander and multiplayer as well.
>>
>>46306394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGfqSZp7zxg
>>
>>46306394
First off, there's an EDH general, why didn't you post this over there?
Second, this is the worst formatting I've ever seen, go put that shit on TappedOut.
Also, you're a faggot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.