[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GDR without gamemaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hi everyone, Me and my group have played D&D and WOD but we had always the problem of the gamemaster so now I'm searching some game where there are only players. I know there was but I never tried anything, some suggestion?
>>
The Shab-Al-Hiri Roach
Fiasco
>>
Cant recall a game like that.

However. Depending on the maturedness of your group you could always stay with WOD and dont use GM.

Imagine: You create your own character and 7 other NPCs (vamp or not) that are important to the city. If you feel you dont have enough vamps just roll up a few more. Collaborate with the other players to create an interesting city with detailed locations to play in.
Now make sure your characters arent new vamp but at the very least ancillae.
Have an ambition for you char (no " i just want to be left alone" vamps possible.
Players not in a scene play the npcs. If the players are divided on if an npc would do that or not flip a coin.

Tell us how it went.
>>
I found even Polaris and ARCHIPELAGO II. I'll read them and see how they are
>>
Here are a few, but 99% of them are all storygames so if you don't like roleplaying and expect to play as murderhobos you won't enjoy any of these:

Inuma: For telling fantasy stories.

Fiasco: For when you want to roleplay as Coen Brothers characters.

Shock: Social Science Fiction: A game about exploring the politics and societal changes technology can bring.

Cosmic Patrol: For playing as Buck Rogers type characters.

Spark: For telling stories about ambition and the vices of mankind and shit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.