[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overpowered Magic User Quest: Weird Science
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 39
File: magic-hands.jpg (81 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
magic-hands.jpg
81 KB, 950x534
Hello again, welcome to our 6th magical adventure! I'm running it a bit later today cause I was busy, but I should be free for the rest of the night.

Last thread I was looking for a new setting and character and was given a suggestion for a scientist so we'll see how things go! As always feel free to request how this quest can be run better or ideas for future adventures.

You are Dr.Robert Luffenstein, brilliant scientist, exploring the castle you inherited from your deceased uncle. You're up here in an attempt to get away from the pressures of the big city. Your uncle was a brilliant man, but while the rest of the scientific community was studying the laws of physics and the various elements that govern the universe, your uncle was looking into ways to break them. His calculations seem to draw on ludicrous concepts, like the existence of a reality that exists between all realities, a universe populated by nothing but bees and much more.

As you explore the basement you walk past countless failed perpetual motion machines, but you eventually come across a strange device covered by a large beige sheet for seemingly no other reason than to be dramatically pulled off and reveal a large mechanical device underneath. With flashing lights and spinning gears, this looks like it belongs in a bad science fiction movie. You see the device has some kind of lever on it with a large sign that says: "Pull me", You shrug to yourself and pull the lever. The whole machine begins to whirl to life but quickly dies down. You decide to investigate by opening up a hatch on the side of the old machine and crawling inside you manage to find the source of the error, an old coin stuck between some gears. You pull the coin out, reminiscing about how your uncle used to pull them out from behind your ear, you don't even notice the hatch close behind you as the gears begin to turn... at least not until it's too late.
>>
You feel a sickening feeling deep in your guts as your entire being is subjected to countless different forms of radiation. You try to scream as your skin melts away, but your voice is lost in the vacuum that is forming within the machine. For a split moment you catch a glimpse of what you can only describe as Oblivion, and for only a moment you understand everything. And then the machine exploded.

You wake up, your body naked and glowing with a strange neon green light. You float to your feet and realize you have achieved a full understanding of the nature of reality itself, as well as how you can manipulate it to your will.

For any new comers, as a magic user your powers are practically infinite but also extremely unreliable.
> You can use magic to do pretty much anything.
> Attempting to use magic requires a write in command and a roll of a d2
> 2 is a success
> 1 is a backfire
(Alternatively I will also accept the old d100 system)

And Finally, I do have a twitter as per request. I'm gonna try and start using it.
https://twitter.com/ExcaliburQM

(Ignore the name, I just couldn't get WizardQM and Excalibur was an old dnd character.)
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46038906
Go to Mars.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>46038906
Create a perfect sandwich
>>
File: Onwards to mars.jpg (778 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Onwards to mars.jpg
778 KB, 1920x1080
>>46039074
With a mere thought you instantly separate yourself into a molecules, turn those molecules into light, travel to mars and then reconstruct yourself.

You look around... it's pretty nice here. Great view.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>46039142
Terraform that shit, make Mars into a jungle planet
>>
File: Flawless.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Flawless.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>46039101
You think to yourself that you were hungry before the incident, but now that feeling has dissappeared, alongside other limitations of humanity it would seem. You are surviving comfortably without need for oxygen or anything else despite being on the surface of another planet.

You do like the idea of never needing to eat, but surely you can still eat out of enjoyment. You focus on the ground around you and have it float together, each molecule changing as you will the most perfect sandwich into existence. It's taste is beyond compare, divine even. You do not think you will ever be able to top such a sandwich.
>>
File: O Green Mars.jpg (102 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
O Green Mars.jpg
102 KB, 894x894
>>46039254
You look around this baren planet. If your sandwhich and teleportation skills are anything to go off of, is there anything to stop you from changing say... an entire planet?

As you get to work you realize the answer to this question is of course "no."

You fill the planet with the familiar combination of oxygen and nitrogen we all know and breathe, and tree begin sprouting all over the world, as well as a huge springs of water. Soon the whole planet is completely transformed into a large jungle filled with many new kinds of plants and trees.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46039319
Create an even better than perfect sandwitch
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Become monstergirl
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46039465
Or don't.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>46039405
Populate the planet with green skinned amazons, then abduct a couple random people from earth and drop them on Mars
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46039465
Become a literal monster of the female sex instead
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>46039559
Also, add ancient tombs and ruined cities to fuck with them for shits and giggles
>>
File: Better Sandwhich.gif (1021 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
Better Sandwhich.gif
1021 KB, 500x259
>>46039461
Holy fucking shit. And you thought the LAST one was good?

The flavor is literally indescribable. You fear that had you not been subject to this strange disaster that perhaps this sandwich would have given you a heart attack out of pure ecstasy.
>>
File: Sexy motherfucker.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Sexy motherfucker.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>46039465
You look over your neon green naked body and wonder perhaps if you are in need of a change. You begin shaping yourself into a female human/serpent hybrid before you decide maybe not to.

>>46039536
You begin reversing the changes but instead progress them even further. This will not do. The shear idea that this kind of mythical beast would be so humanoid in its appearance bothers you.

>>46039561
You instead shape yourself into a large scaled troll like creature. You have also given yourself the genitals and structure of a female, but that is neither here nor there.

With your appearance sort of dealt with you return your attention to the world around you. It is in dire need of population.

>>46039559
You begin creating a race of strange green skinned large humanoid beings. You make them very humanoid in appearance and disperse them across the planet.

In addition you begin conjuring large groups of humans from earth and dispersing them across the planet as well. You hope this culture you have created can sustain itself.

>>46039579
While you have the world and population, you do kind of wish to have a little more culture to this place. You attempt to form large cities and ruins in different places on the planet but your attempts seem only to crumble seconds later, crushing nearby inhabitants.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46039876
Shed physical form. Become floating lights.
>>
File: glassplanet.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
glassplanet.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46039911

Turn whole planet into glass and crystal.
Gods are whimsical like this...
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>46039876
Troll scientists on earth by fucking with their experiments.
>>
File: I am become god.gif (1 MB, 621x371) Image search: [Google]
I am become god.gif
1 MB, 621x371
>>46039911
You take a brief rest from your changes to this planet. You notice a crowd of humands and martians gathering around you. They seem disgusted by this monstrous form you have taken.

You realize that this physical form does not suit you either, and you doubt any other will. Your mind sheds your body and floats upwards. You see your old body below you turn to dust. You have transcended physical form.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>46040056
Find a random human, give them a spaceship and a robot companion and send them to go have wacky space adventures
>>
File: Just a prank bro.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Just a prank bro.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1080
>>46039987
You float away from Mars, the creatures of the planet staring upwards in awe.

You have proven your ability to create, but what about your ability to destroy?

You attempt to will the world into glass and crystal. You keep focusing very hard but nothing seems to be happening...

At least until you notice the 1:1 glass replica of the planet floating next to it.

>>46039989
You turn your attention to earth. The scientists of that world understand nothing. They laughed at your Uncle and they did not respect him, even when he was only one who truly understood. Perhaps your should get back at them in a light hearted way. You begin making slight alterations to the surface below, changing things ever so slightly just to mess with researchers at critical moments in their experiments. You watch from space waiting for the results as you notice a mushroom cloud forming over some parts of America... and then other countries too. They keep popping up...

Perhaps your slight alterations may have had farther reaching effects...
>>
>>46040215
I regret nothing
>>
File: killBot8.jpg (138 KB, 436x792) Image search: [Google]
killBot8.jpg
138 KB, 436x792
>>46040154
You wonder how exactly what you did could have caused such an outcome and decide it would be better just not to think about it.

You float to a clear opening on Mars and summon a human. He materializes sceaming with his eyes shut. He opens his eyes.

"What? Where am I? What happened to the explosions?"

"Do not worry about that, you will be enjoying wacky adventures with your robot companion and space ship!" You reassure him.

You will together a working space ship that should have faster than light capabilities. You also put together a robot companion.

The human thanks you for this new opportunity and promises he won't let you down. He goes to shake the robots hand but it tears his arm off instead. The robot then proceeds to cave in the humans skull with a single punch before running aboard the ship which soon explodes.

You should have maybe payed a little more attention while designing those things.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46040215

Damn, so 'we' fucked with earth and mars... its time for new home.
Lets go to another place in the Milky Way, we can swing slowly around Mars to see how much a heavy dense crystaline body fucked with its ecosystem on the way?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

Remove crystal Mars from existance.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>46040215
Create a new solar system, create the conditions for life to evolve on a few of the planets, then time skip a couple hundred million years into the future and see what we get
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46040368
Conjure a robot that makes like the ending of Superman 2 and swiftly flies around the Earth, reversing time for it until before we performed our 'prank' on it, before then flying to the moon and becoming dormant there until it is called on again.
>>
>>46040489
Aww, my first failure in one of these threads. I shouldn't have gotten greedy with the robot; my hubris became my downfall.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>46040368

Create horrifying race that is hybrid between Warhammer 40k Orks and Dragon Balls Saiyan.
>>
File: My very own solar system.jpg (368 KB, 1600x1333) Image search: [Google]
My very own solar system.jpg
368 KB, 1600x1333
>>46040427
As the flaming debris of the spaceship rain down around you, starting a few fires and crushing the remains of the human you look up and notice the crystal mars is getting dangerously close.

You attempt to will it out of existence but you have trouble bringing yourself to care enough.

You float up into space watching Mars get ever closer to destruction. You look over earth and wonder if there is anything you can do to reverse it.

>>46040489
You conjure a robot to fly around the planet at incredible speeds... though it doesn't seem to have any effect. As it finishes it's final rotation it heads to the moon where it crashes violently, shattering the planetary body into many pieces. The robot does not survive either.

>>46040391
As the glass planet approaches Mars the people begin to panic, you decide to relocate to another planet in the milky way.

Or better yet...

>>46040464
You appear in a large pocket of empty space within the Milky Way, far enough away from anything in particular, the perfect starting place to begin forming your own Solar system. You create several planets with the proper conditions for life to evolve before jumping many millions of years into the future.

Time flashes by in an instant, you find yourself staring back at your Solar System. You see at least 2 of the four planets seem to have evolved some signs of life.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>46040638
Destroy one.
>>
>>46040638

>"As the glass planet approaches Mars the people begin to panic, you decide to relocate to another planet in the milky way."

Yeah... fuk em'
kek
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46040650
No, let them grow, develop technology, and then the instant they meet each other start a war between them
>>
File: thisshitmovieman.jpg (48 KB, 700x378) Image search: [Google]
thisshitmovieman.jpg
48 KB, 700x378
>>46040840

wasn't that good of a movie but this shit came to my mind insta
>>
>>46040638
See if any have developed much in the way of good entertainment. If so, go and partake of a movie / play / brothel / whatever, conjuring up some money or valuables to pay the fare if needed.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46040921
Wow, forgot my dice, how embarrassing.
>>
File: This but more dragon ball.jpg (231 KB, 488x709) Image search: [Google]
This but more dragon ball.jpg
231 KB, 488x709
>>46040589
Floating down to the surface of one of the worlds you see a very strange city, massive in size with strange rounded buildings.

As you land at what appears to be some kind of road you hear a loud shout.

"Oy ew fukken wanker!"

You turn to find you've gotten in the way of a very large muscled creature, with spiky hair and green skin, as well the tail of a monkey.

What a strange species you have managed to create.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46040946

Damn, what a disgrace.

Create supermassive black hole near the planet and enter it.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>46040946

Fight the saiyan-ork to see if he is good enough, then offer him to train to become Super Saiyan-Ork God.
>>
File: Super Massive Black Hole.jpg (70 KB, 728x400) Image search: [Google]
Super Massive Black Hole.jpg
70 KB, 728x400
>>46040946
Not super familiar with 40k btw, but trying my best

>>46040650
You ignore the green creature in front of you for a moment, staring at the other planet. Exploring both of these would be a pain. You attempt to will the destruction of the other but you are interrupted by the alien.

"Oi oi oi! Git! Zog off, yer in ta way!"

>>46040921
>>46040945
"Do you know of any kind of entertainment I can take part in on this world?" you ask inquisitively.

The alien just laughs to himself and places his hands at his side, massive amounts of energy building, some kind of plasma forming in his hands.

"Iz a fite yew wan iz it?"

You think about clarifying you do not want to fight before realizing that this IS their form of entertainment.

>>46041079
What a disgraceful race you have created. You conjure a black hole near the planet and allow yourself to be pulled into it alongside everything else. This has surely ruined most of the known galaxy, but that's kind of hard to tell from where you are.

This gravity feels tingly... it is very powerful. You watch as the solar system you have created is chewed up into nothingness. Well... watch is a bit of an overstatement... you kind of just sit in absolute darkness while acknowledging that things are being consumed.
>>
>>46041158
>>46040840
So I generally try to use all commands, but I was saving the first one for later and the second one I just saw now.

I think it's a little too late to use these now and I'm sorry about that. This kinda thing happens more than I want it too.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>46041202
Travel through black hole to exit universe.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>46041247

That is ok.

>>46041202

Create some gods who will help out creating the new universe.
>>
>>46041247

No worries mate, anyone non retarded or/and with DM experience ain't gonna be mad.

You can try to keep the 'first to post, first to go' rule or something but it might became a shitposting race and a clusterfuck to DM.
>>
>>46041296
>>46041298

Christ almighty, Universe is gone and we already fucked up, twice.

I think this is how ours started.
>>
File: Pantheon Down the Drain.jpg (58 KB, 515x309) Image search: [Google]
Pantheon Down the Drain.jpg
58 KB, 515x309
>>46041296
You start flying deep into the black hole, wondering if perhaps at the center you will find an opening to another realm between realms, like your Uncle had theorized. Instead of another realm you find very uncomfortable levels of pressure being forced against you from all sides.

You fly out of the black hole and look around at the emptiness. Clearly you need to get to work building things within this universe.

You attempt to form powerful gods out of your own will, but as soon as you finish the various angelic beings of supreme power are quickly pulled into the black hole and destroyed. Clearly you had not made them as powerful as you had thought.
>>
>>46041428
Fuck this reality. Open the veil and head to the Cold Void.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46041454
>>
>>46041454
>>46041481

Kind of fed up with the way things are going you wonder if it is possible to jump ship into another reality. You attempt to tear into the very fabric of existence separating realities from each other, but it does not tear. You wonder if your inability to visit other worlds is a result of your lack of knowledge and understanding of other worlds.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>46041428

Oraoraora the black hole!!!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>46041558
Conduct a study of the multiverse taking billions of years, create alien races to solve advanced calculations for you
>>
File: Breaking Free Intensifies.gif (524 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Breaking Free Intensifies.gif
524 KB, 400x224
>>46041559
This black hole really is an eyesore, you think to yourself. How can you get rid of it? Well very easily you could just will it away, but you know what would be more fun?

You shoot to the center of the black hole and begin unleashing a powerful torrent of attacks by manifesting your energy in physical form. With a series of punches the black hole withers away leaving you floating through empty space, having defied all logic with your thoughts alone.
>>
File: Yay..png (270 KB, 572x420) Image search: [Google]
Yay..png
270 KB, 572x420
>>46041596
Over the next few billion years, requiring constant effort on your part, you have set up the absolute largest network of alien races and beings that has ever existed anywhere, and begun using this network to study the multiverse and solve advanced calculations.

All of the results and data are compiled with countless copies. After eons later when the time has come to look over the information, a strange error occurs.

All of reality shifts for a brief moment, and when you look throughout your files you find that all the data has been erased. Instead you find only a single message on repeat.

"You've got to build bypasses."

The emotion cannot be described. You're not even entirely sure you understand the reality in front of you. All this time wasted.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>46041764
Obviously, the solution is to build a bypass
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46041764
Go take a break to relax. Maybe find a suitable world, conjure up a small boat upon a freshwater lake (equipped with fishing equipment and the like), and go fishing for a bit.
>>
>>46041764
You know these quests are a lot less fun without characters to interact with (torture)
>>
>>46041828

Nah, remind myself that im more than a God at this point. Erase planet entirely and conjure a Elder God, preferably a Cathulu in its place and fish it with rods and spears made of pure cosmic energy while floatin in ship made of asteroids in sea made from nebulae.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Dammit...

rollan
>>
File: Cathulu.jpg (65 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
Cathulu.jpg
65 KB, 580x350
>>46041816
Overwhelmed with this great disaster you give in to the repeating message from the other world. You attempt to create a bypass.

Your attempt fails as the bypass floating through space falls apart.

>>46041828
You let out a sigh and transport yourself far away to a nice blue planet with a nice fresh water lake.

You make a small boat and get yourself some fishing equipment.

This is the life...

Actually it's kind of boring.

>>46041953
You erase the planet completely, and turn your ship into a collection of asteroids, floating around on a sea-like nebula... however that works.

You turn your equipment into pure energy and summon the most dangerous fish of all! CAT-HULU! A giant, reality warping, mind destroying catfish like being.

The fish puts up a good fight, but you are the true king of reality here! You grow yourself and your ship to gigantic proportions and pull the beast on board as it flops around.

Not bad for a first time fisherman.
>>
File: yy.jpg (14 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
yy.jpg
14 KB, 236x354
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46041923

You got it. Floating in the empty void of this universe...

...lets create a sister being to 'us', equal in power yet completely immune to mine.

Noting can go wrong with it, right?
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>46041923
We went to uncaring God territory surprisingly fast this time.

>>46042071
Alright, raise our uncle from the dead, he understood the multiverse better then we did
>>
>>46042129
>>46042137

This is some good opportunity material here OP...
>>
>>46042191
As I said before, I regret nothing
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46042071
Conjure a muse / publishing agent, then speed-write an amazing dramatization of your epic battle with the mind-rending cosmic-aquatic beast, an epic novel that puts Moby Dick to shame especially because the fisher character doesn't die at the end.

Unless this conflicts too much with the shenanigans of the sister and uncle wishes, then just ignore it.
>>
File: New Sister.jpg (84 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
New Sister.jpg
84 KB, 300x286
>>46042137
>We went to uncaring God territory surprisingly fast this time.

I blame the fact I used Dr.Manhattan as an inspiration.

>>46042280
You conjure a few beings to help publish a book you plan out about your exploits with the great fish Cathulu... but you grow very tired very quickly, willing these things gone as fast as they had appeared.

>>46042129
You look out into the void. You have more power than you could have ever imagined. Gods tremble at the power in a single finger of yours. So why do you feel so empty? Perhaps you need to seek out more knowledge. You think back to your uncle, he had a greater understanding than even you. You attempt to conjure the consciousness of the old man, but find it escapes your grasp. You try and recreate the old man from memory, but you find yourself staring at strange caricature of your Uncle. You read his mind and find he only knows as much as you do as you are the one to have made him. Clearly there is more you need to learn about your powers before you can triumph over death. You send this Uncle creature a planet much like earth. You watch him live out his days but it does not last long, you see him stew about alone he slowly loses his mind before taking his own life. You don't understand. You gave him everything he could have wanted

You know that those animals, humans that is, are social creatures, in need of interaction in order to be of healthy mind, perhaps that is where you went wrong. Perhaps that is what you need yourself. So much time has passed, you don't even really consider yourself human anymore... but perhaps you do crave companionship? Another being, not human, something more like you... yet different. Something out of your control... how strange an idea that is... something you would not have power over.

You look out into the void and speak.

"Let there be life."

A brilliant blue energy begins to form amidst the nothingness. It's more beautiful than you could have ever imagined.

[More Incoming]
>>
File: 964.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
964.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46042577
You watch in awe as this new consciousness enters existence. An entirely new thing. No transmuted atoms or energy, it just simply is.

The being takes on a surprisingly human shape, but made from pure energy. It surveys it's surroundings before looking towards you.

You attempt to say something but are overwhelmed by an oppressive power, forcing its way through your mind, reading your thoughts, learning everything you know, everything there is to know about this world...

You finally regain control over yourself and you hear a voice call out to you.

"Thank you for my creation. You are dangerous and unfit to exist. Prepare to cease."
>>
>>46042710

That escalated quickly.
>>
>>46042710
You feel your very existence being torn to peaces as your creation attempts to remove you from this world completely. You manage to hold yourself together barely. This thing you have created is trying to kill you!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46042710
Calm her down with a space kitten.
>>
File: Preparing to Cease.jpg (133 KB, 781x793) Image search: [Google]
Preparing to Cease.jpg
133 KB, 781x793
>>46042776
Forgot pic
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>46042776
GOD FIGHT!
>>
>>46042813
I regret NOTHING
>>
>>46042710

Try to 'reason' with it if you can call communication between beings of immense power like that.

Humbly give it a purpose... meaning of its existence, responsibility.

Power of orderly creation countering our power of chaotic destruction.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46042710
Appeal to your creation's sense of reason. If you are considered dangerous and unfit to exist, then what would that make it, a being whose second act of existence is to attempt to destroy its creator?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46042890

dice doesn't work sometimes for a reason unknown

rollan'
>>
So for some reason this quest is evading filters.
>>
File: Running out of Relevant Images.jpg (17 KB, 499x319) Image search: [Google]
Running out of Relevant Images.jpg
17 KB, 499x319
>>46042790
You piece yourself back together and try to reason with this new being.

You create an adorable kitten suited for survival in the vacuum of space in front of you.

"Wait! Clearly we should be able to talk about this. Look at this adorable creature I created, I can't be all bad!"

This new god simply sends the kitten away to another time and place before focusing back on you. You once again feel the stress of your very existence being torn to pieces.

>>46042813
You sigh as you will the destruction of this being. Such a shame it had to turn out this way.

But the being does not fade. You try again and again but your powers are useless against her. You shoot blasts of plasma, create black holes and super novas. Everything you throw at her she sends away or shrugs off without any signs of slowing her assault on your being.

>>46042890
>>46042921

"Please stop this. I created you, you are young and lost and confused. You're seeking a purpose, a reason to exist. I can help you find one!"

"I already have found one. Protecting this world from you." she replies coldly.

>>46042893
"If I am unfit to exist, what does that say about you? How can you condemn my existence without condemning your own?"

The being stops for a moment.

"You have destroyed countless worlds for mere amusement. You have created life just to ruin it. I do see how your existence has been necessary, if only to create me, but now that I exist I see no reason for you to continue."
>>
>>46043112
Shit, sorry man. Does there need to be a space between the colon and the word "Quest" maybe?
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>46043122
Name her something like "Minerva"
>>
>>46042893
A hero?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>46043122
Oh, hey, how did I miss this!?

Turn ourselves back into a proper monster-girl, can't be a troll anymore.
>>
File: Names are good.gif (173 KB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
Names are good.gif
173 KB, 725x1024
>>46043189
You approach the calmed being.

"I'm not sure what to call you. Do you have a name?"

"No. It would be fitting for that responsibility to fall onto you." She responds.

"What do you think of the name Minerva." you ask.

"Roman Goddess of wisdom. Born from the mind of Jupiter. Jupiter feared she would rule heaven in his place so he attempted to have her destroyed. I find this name very fitting."

Part of that leaves you just a little uncomfortable.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46043122

>"You have destroyed countless worlds for mere amusement. You have created life just to ruin it. I do see how your existence has been necessary, if only to create me, but now that I exist I see no reason for you to continue."

"Yet what you will do without me? Im as young and thrown into this existence with this immense power over it without any say so in the matter. To learn the balance I destroyed and I created... so are you. Merely a while here and you are already trying all your might on me. We are the same. We need each other...
We are the same."
>>
>>46043303

bit late
this is what you got trying to do a rp and fapping at the same time
>>
File: OPMUQ-philosophy.jpg (28 KB, 850x350) Image search: [Google]
OPMUQ-philosophy.jpg
28 KB, 850x350
>>46043303

"Do you still intend on destroying me?" you ask her.

"Yes. First I will here what you have to say."

>>46043303
>"Yet what you will do without me? Im as young and thrown into this existence with this immense power over it without any say so in the matter. To learn the balance I destroyed and I created... so are you. Merely a while here and you are already trying all your might on me. We are the same. We need each other...
We are the same."

(I don't really see a reason to rewrite all this in my own words)

Minerva stands in silence thinking to herself. You await her response patiently.

"Perhaps I was too harsh. Please forgive me for my rash behavior. I am new to this world after all. If you give me reason to however, I will not hesitate to destroy you."
>>
File: After these messages.gif (2 MB, 301x225) Image search: [Google]
After these messages.gif
2 MB, 301x225
Gonna take a short break, maybe half an hour or so. Feel free to continue posting.

I think it's also worth mentioning that I've never had less of an idea as to where one of these quests was going.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46043407

>I don't really see a reason to rewrite all this in my own words

Then it wasn't as bad as i thought kek

>>46043407

Let her create something, universe, world or a being. Whatever. Nudge her in the direction and then in the middle of it join the effort.
>>
>>46043449

That's what you got for giving players the unlimite power anon.

Can't say i stick around, its late but kudos.
Was my first thread like these, its a dank idea.
>>
>>46043528
I been a part of a few. They wrap up pretty good most times surprisingly.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46043449
>No bees, no waifu, no magician

No wonder you're feeling confused, your out of your element anon.

Rolling to remove Minervas imunity to magic.
>>
>>46043708
He's right!

Nice roll, by the way, my good anon.

I've been part of these quests since the one where they built a road over our tower.
>>
>>46043708

Can we even do it?

The point is she is immune to all of our powers so i don't think we can.

On the side note.
I was always thinking about what would my players do with unlimited power... lets say Mage : ancesion setting.
any tips what i actually do beside paradox unfucking to kind of not to end up with weird crap we throw at OP?
>>
>>46043708
Huh. You see everyone who tried to magic Minerva actually just failed their rolls and I used her immunity as a justification... I don't really know how to respond to this command

Also I'll be ready in a few minutes
>>
>>46043493
You hold out your hand and create another space kitten, letting it go and watching it fly away on its own into it's natural habitat of space.

"Why don't you try?" you ask her.

Minerva begins. Billions of billions of molecules begin forming a spherical shape, some kind of planet.

You come closer and begin to join in. She stops abruptly.

"What are you doing? I thought I was making it?"

"Ya but, I'm helping."

"I don't need assistance though, and you do not even know what I am making."

"Well we could have made it together!"

"I want to make this myself, you can go over there and make space kittens."

>>46043708
You float off watching her from a distance. She's so powerful, and dangerous too. You wonder if there could be some way to remove her immunity to your abilities. You try but cannot seem to do it. You may have made her vulnerable to other abilities however, like magic, should such a thing exist.

>>46043833
Honestly, I think if you want to give your players unlimited power you have to acknowledge you can't really make the players find your story fun. What you can do however is make a story out of their fun. Does that make sense?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46044496
>Make a story out of their fun.

Huh. Neat.

Meantime create a physical form to inhabit. A sexy blue bald dude.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46044496

It makes a lot of sense. Basically clean slate and let them loose, making them enjoy whatever shenanigans they come up with in context of a story. What this thread proves is that no one can prepare himself for what other players can come up with, without any barriers or brakes and limitations to what they actually can or cannot do.

>>46044496

>vulnerable to other abilities however, like magic, should such a thing exist.

It exist now.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46044496
Reach out to the multiverse, find a universe where magic exists, and grab a powerful wizard to help us
>>
File: Shrugs.gif (326 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Shrugs.gif
326 KB, 500x282
>>46044609
You create a glowing blue meat puppet and begin merging your consciousness with it. You look pretty good if you do say so yourself, which you do.

Minerva finishes up building a planet virtually identical to earth, but with the absence of humans. She turns to you and is confused as to why you have chosen to resume a brightly colored version of a human form.

You shrug and tell her you missed the ability to make facial expressions and gestures... like shrugging.
>>
>>46044496
dice+1d2

Create the perfect meme.
>>
>>46044777
Shit, newfags can't roll, I guess. Someone roll for me plz.
>>
File: Momerpresso Malamatartarei.png (295 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
Momerpresso Malamatartarei.png
295 KB, 700x480
>>46044653
As Minerva floats to the surface of her new planet, which she has named "Bob", you begin work on some kind of counter measure against her.

You don't know if you can create magic, but you can certainly steal it from somewhere else.

With all your concentration and energy you manage to open a tear in the veil of reality itself. You feel magical energies flow out of it and into your world. You need something more though, someone who know how to wield it.

>>46044719
You call out into the Cold Void and attempt to pull in a powerful magic user, hopefully one who's willing to, the last thing you need is another all powerful being angry with you.

In no time a magician is pulled through the veil, he floats around before tipping his hat to you.

"Good evening, I am the amazing Momerpresso Malamatartarei! how can I be of service to you?"

>>46044777
>>46044799
You wrote it right, just put it in the options field instead of the text.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46044843
>>46044799

Create the perfect meme.
>>
File: I regret sharing how to roll.jpg (56 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
I regret sharing how to roll.jpg
56 KB, 640x395
>>46044871
You look up at the magician you have brought in from another reality, you should have so many questions, your mind should be running wild with the possibilities... but you just can't focus. A thought entered your head that you simply cannot shake. It's too powerful, too ingenious, dare I say too dank?

You create an image of a frog... but every single molecule of the frog is being composed of even smaller frogs, each one unique. Truly you have created the pinnacle of art.

You show it to Momerpresso Malamatartarei. He shrugs. "That's uh... that's pretty cool man. I uh... did you still need me for anything? I'm kinda just floating around different universes right now, helping people out."
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>46044999
Conjure him a sandwhich as good as the greatest sandwich, but not THE Greatest Sandwich.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>46044843
One powerful magic user might not be enough, create some powerful magical force that seeks out and empowers people, although only one at a time, to be infinitely powerful magic users. Magic users that will always end up resolving the problems of the universe through coincidence if nothing else.
>>
>>46044999

This post is 4chan incarnate.
trips, roleplay, angst, cynism and infinite pepes

I seen it all.

With that i bid you all farewell.
Goodnight OP, keep on rocking.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>46044999
We need to teach our creation not to murder us. Or other things hopefully. You know, generally avert cosmic obliteration.
>>
>>46045066

oh... and wizards...
How could i forget that....

Damn.

kthxbai
>>
>>46045065
Wait, as cool as it sounds to explain all other magic users throughout other quests, we've already established they all exist at the same time. Some have met each other.
>>
>>46045129
Even though they have met each other, don't they all exist in different universes or timelines? iirc they've all been from different planes OR existed at a different time on the same plane so far.

In that event, it could be that crossover is possible, but multiples naturally coming into being in the same plane/time is not.

So technically there are infinitely many but their actual natural timelines don't overlap?
>>
File: Oblivion.jpg (176 KB, 900x568) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion.jpg
176 KB, 900x568
>>46045057
You attempt to offer Momerpresso Malamatartarei the second best sandwich ever created but only manage to create a pretty damn great sandwhich. This failure will eat away at you.

"Wow... that's really good." He says as he chews away in the void of space.

>>46045065
You look over the magician, he's powerful yes... or at least you think so, but can he really stand up against Minerva? No, for this you need a new powerful force of magic. You think you've learned enough about this strange energy source to make something of your own, something that chooses people and empowers them with unlimited skill with magic. A swirling vortex of arcane energies that exists outside of time and space. You shall call it "Oblivion."
>>
>>46045223
Wait but if we just made oblivion, which is what makes magic users magic, this happens long before Quest 2, but the magician is traveling realities right now, and hes a wizard, so this must be after quest 2? What?
>>
File: Oh well.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Oh well.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>46045271
Well all these quests are in different entire universes with different laws and rules of how they function. I imagine trying to see all these events on a single timeline just doesn't work. Each universe is subject to its own version of time, and there is no unifying constant "time" between them... I guess.... I dunno.
>>
>>46045086
So you turn Momerpresso Malamatartarei's attention towards Minerva.

"There's a very powerful being down there that could at any moment attempt to erase me from existence. She is immune to my control over the laws of this world, but she may be vulnerable to magic. I need you to try and teach her not to want to kill me."

"I can probably do that." says Momerpresso Malamatartarei before doing a few fancy hand gestures. With a bright light and a "Tadah!" he turns back to you.

"Yeah no that didn't work, she read my mind and knows you tried to have me do something to her. She's very mad."
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46045474
That's not good, quick give us a magic item capable of killing her, and make it completely reliable (so we don't have to fucking roll), use it as a last resort. Use magic to keep her from knowing about it
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46045474
Use your powers to make Momsdfgsdfgsfg us his powers to make Minerva to use her powers to turn into a powerless, sentient ball of chocolate.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

I roll to seduce everything
>>
>>46045665
You get Momerpresso Malamatartarei to help you form a powerful magical weapon, a spear that should be able to kill her, should you need to. You quickly imbue yourself with the knowledge and skill to use it.

You shield it from detection as Minerva approaches. She has no face to read but you can tell she is furious.

"I thought we were through with this, but you cannot let this go can you? You created me, you talked me out of destroying you because you thought we could be together, that we were the same, but now what are you doing? Are you going to destroy me? Am I the one who is too dangerous now? I should have destroyed you when I had the chance."

>>46045797
You can feel her tearing at your being again. In desperation you use your powers to control the mind and body of Momerpresso Malamatartarei. He shakes violently as you control him. You begin forcing him to use his magic, which forces you into the mind of Minerva. You can hear her mind fighting against you, but she's not capable of defending herself from Momerpresso Malamatartarei's magic. You take control of her and her powers. You begin forcing Minerva into a physical form, shedding her control over reality as you do so. You can hear her thoughts shouting through your mind.

"What are you doing to me!? What did I do wrong?! Please don't do this to me! You said we were the same! I am Minerva! I am your creation! I am Minerva... I am... chocolate." Her thoughts begin to fade, dulling over as you overpower them, forcing her mind into it's new physical form. The separation and strain of the 3 paired minds causes you to snap back into your body and pass out. You awake next to an unconscious Momerpresso Malamatartarei and a single piece of chocolate. You monitor the surface thoughts of the candy and detect nothing but overwhelming feelings of pure hate.
>>
>>46045271
We also destroyed it and still kept magical powers.

checkmate scientists.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46046131
Destroy the chocolate in the fires from which it was forged.

The Hershey's Chocolate Factory.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46046131
Alright, take a deep breath, drink some coffee, and wonder where everything went so wrong that you had to mind control someone to mind control someone else to turn them into chocolate.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>46046131
Oh man, this makes me feel guiltier than for anything else we've done.

I mean we've turned people into poop filled balloons, imprisoned them in the plane of infinite bees, murdered, resurrected, remurdered, and then mind control romance people and just so many other atrocities.

This is just a bit too far though.

Use all the power we have available to transport Minerva to another universe where she can have her own life, then mind wipe both of us of the knowledge of how to bridge the gap from there to here, restore her to her true form, and close the portal.

It's the only way for us not to destroy one or the other.
>>
>>46046355
Throw in a parting psychic apology message and best wishes.
>>
File: giphy.gif (605 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
605 KB, 500x295
Forgot to mention you woke up on planet Bob.

>>46045905
You get up and look around. Animals and trees surround you. It's pretty. Just like earth used to be.

Momerpresso Malamatartarei gets up and wipes some blood away from his nose.

You turn to him and let out your best smolder and use your abilities to imbue that image into the minds of everything... Ever.

Instead of the swoon you expect from Momerpresso Malamatartarei you get a rather angry shout.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You killed all those people, your own kind! While you were in her head, you were in mine too, I saw it all. Youre a monster, but she gave you a chance, and you fucking repay her with this? I helped the wrong side."

Momerpresso Malamatartarei begins conjuring a portal back to the Cold Void.
>>
>>46046355
No.

>>46046250
I rolled for this before you.
She will be melted in the flames of The Hershey's Chocolate Factory.
You're too late, Anon.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>46046387
Teleport a gift basket after him with a hallmark apology card attached.
>>
>>46046387
Planet Bob!

I know where that's from. Good on you.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>46046388
Except Qm usually does all successes regardless of timing.

Rolling to make chocolate unmeltable.
>>
>>46046388
Shit son, we're all powerful a little melting isn't going to prevent us from punching through the cosmos and snagging a soul or three if needed.
>>
>>46046431
I know, just messing around. I've been here for more than a few of his quests, and I love them. You failed, by the way.

>Insert Evil Laughter here.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46046355
You know what? I'm with you on the guilt trip. But honestly? I don't think we deserve to live seperately. She should kill us like she planed. Were fucking awful.
>>
>>46046604
>Succesfully rolls to have us killed.
Good job, Anon!
>>
>>46046646
Can't say we don't deserve it. Roll to stop it if you want to.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46046604
I roll to seduce ourselves

How could we kill something so beatiful
>>
File: raaka-vats-1024x682.jpg (184 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
raaka-vats-1024x682.jpg
184 KB, 1024x682
>>46046250
You wave to Momerpresso Malamatartarei as he leaves, the veil sealing behind him. You turn to the piece of chocolate and pick it up. You've got to get rid of this nasty thing once and for all.

You move through time and space back to earth, before the big disaster. You go to the Herseheys chocolate factory and stand over a vat of chocolate. You toss the ball into the vat at watch as it melts away. For a brief moment you think you can hear cries of agony, but it must just be your imagination.

>>46046277
You take a brief rest trying to think about where everything went wrong. You think it may have been... Shit that noise is impossible to concentrate with, where could it be coming from? Surely Minerva is dead, she melted. You attempt to sense the presence of another mind and find the liquified chocolate, boiling away, still contains the mind of Minerva enduring this suffering.

You create a mental block, sealing out the noise and begin to leave.

But something stops you... You haven't felt guilt in a very long time, but you're sure that's what this is. You created Minerva, you named her, and now you've doomed her to eternal torment just because you were worried she could overpower you.

You reach into the vat of chocolate and pull out a humanoid form. The form is screaming, whether its in rage or suffering is unclear. As it forces itself to its feet and begins choking the life out of your blue body you place a finger on the dripping chocolate body and harden it, paralyzing them. A low growl, like someone trying to shout through clenched teeth can be heard.

You throw the chocolate statue over your shoulder and teleport far away into an empty portion of space. You begin to form a portal to another Universe. You begin explain to Minerva that you are going to set her free in universe of her own. As the portal opens you stare out into another world and place the chocolate statue on the other side before changing Minerva back into her true form.
>>
>>46046869
Jeezus I had a small heart attack there, I thought I uploaded that post as it's own thread.

Also warning I've swapped to mobile a few posts back, I'm gonna be a bit slow and may miss a few more posts than usual.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46046869
Realize how badly you fucked up and reset time to when you got your power.
>>
File: mvx3w9.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
mvx3w9.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>46046355
You tell Minerva that you're going to wipe both your memories of each other's worlds so you can live in peace without harming each other.

"You do not deserve peace." She responds coldly, but takes no actions against you.

>>46046604
You let out a sigh and think of all the awful things you've done. You think back to when you first created Minerva and wonder if maybe she was right, maybe you don't deserve to exist.

"If you think I should be destroyed, why don't you go ahead and do it."

Minerva doesn't respond.

"I'm serious. Just go ahead and get it over with!"

Minerva approaches you. "Why? Why now?"

"I don't know, why not? Are you going to do it or not?"

"I cannot. We are too similar, I cannot bring myself to destroy you anymore than you would have left me to suffer. We are the same, and no matter how much I try to despise you, I do not think I can bring myself to destroy you for real."

>>46046833
You look over yourself and wonder how you almost let yourself get killed like that. You've got to be the most powerful and attractive man in the universe. Gods you're attractive.
>>
>>46046968
You go over everything that has happened in your head and decide to head back in time to the point you received this power. You begin to materialize inside your Uncle's lab, some of your molecules traveling through machine, triggering some kind of reaction causing the machine to explode. When you wake up you are in deep space with Minerva.

"You went back in time to attempt to stop this, but you set in motion the very event you tried to prevent."
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46047071
Give up your powers to Minerva, ask her to give you a fresh start somewhere far away as a Skeleton Bartender.
>>
>>46047252
You ask Minerva if it would be possible for her to remove your powers and give you a new life as a skeletal bartender, maybe have an afro, be in a band.

She asks for what purpose and you give her a shrug.

"Perhaps removing your abilities and giving you a new beginning would be the best option." She says, thinking the idea over.

"I can fix this world and watch over it in your place." She continues.

(Pictures are annoying to do over mobile, gonna stop using em.)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46047305
I think I'm the last anon left, so I guess I get to decide how it ends. Oh boy!

Merge with Minerva. She keeps saying you are one, why not be one for real?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46047394
Shit. I should have known that wouldn't work. Fusion is just a cheap trick to make weak gods stronger.

Fuck it give our energies to Minerva and start a new life as a random other OPMUQ character.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46047394
>>46047422
Cancel these rolls.
>>
>>46047434
You were about to become Boris.

Also im hoping to wrap this up quickly, it's late here. If you really are the last anon try to get a 2 you can live with.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46047473
>implying he's the last
transform into a spaghetti
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>46047473
Summon elf Secret and then her into a literal pile of shit.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46047604
Summon the Redhed from last thread and make her into a lovedoll.
>>
>>46047487
But why though?

You decided you want your new life to be that of spaghetti. You close your eyes and when you reopen them you are covered in sauce and on a plate. You did it! No wait... Spaghetti doesnt have eyes... You just summoned a plate and some sauce.

>>46047604
WHY?!

You get up from your plate of spaghetti and begin to tear open the veil. Out of the veil steps a very nice looking elf woman... Who is also a plant golem.

She looks around confused. "I was just leaving a wedding with my husband and I wound up here... Who are you? What's that smell?"

She realizes that the smell is her as her body melts into a steaming pile of feces. She only has time to let out a single "Why do these things keep happening to me?" Before disappearing completely.
>>
File: 200w.gif (315 KB, 200x131) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
315 KB, 200x131
>>46047726
Ok that's more than enough. Also she was two threads go.

A confused red haired woman stumbles out of the veil and accidently steps in the elf secretary. You begin to enforce your will over the girl, her body stiffening, but it soon reverts to normal as Minerva fixes her. The girl dissappears sent back to her home world.

You turn to Minerva in an attempt to explain yourself. You are not given that chance. You feel your mind being permanently bonded to your physical form and your magical energies being drained, pulled into Minerva.

You remind Minerva she said she would not kill you. She simply nods and begins to open a portal. Hundreds of bees spill out of the portal. She slowly forces you into this reality.

"NOT THE BEES" you beg her.

"This is your home now." She replies.

You feel yourself drop through the endless plane of bees, any sign of the portal is replaced with never ending swarms of buzzing. They begin to sting, everywhere, forever.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46047955
Escape bee world.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46047974
Escape bee world.
>>
File: tumblr_nmpl2iILol1rp4bnoo1_500.gif (2 MB, 469x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmpl2iILol1rp4bnoo1_500.gif
2 MB, 469x240
>>46047974
With all of your power you attempt to break free of this world. You wind up punching holes in the veil, not big enough to escape out of though, and you fall faster than they form, so you never escape. Some bees occassionally do sometimes find their way out into the cold void thanks to you.
>>
File: images.png (6 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 230x219
Minerva gets to work fixing the various disasters you had inflicted upon your universe.

She had trouble figuring out exactly what the elf secretary used go be or where she came from. She kept reversing effects until the elf became a human, which seemed like her true form. She then sent the human back to her home plane of modern cities and warlocks.

With everything taken care of Minerva reflected on what she learned about during her first day of existence. She's not really sure what to make of it honestly. Something about self confidence maybe?

She opens a portal to a new reality to call her own where she (probably) lived happily ever after.
>>
Sell shit, what a mess that was.

I got to admit I did have fun but it was definitely strange even by OPMUQ standards.

I'm gonna head to sleep and archive this in the morning. See you around.
>>
>>46048333
Can I request next thread have a character to interact with?

The god child kept us from going too crazy last thread.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>46047955
It's a good thing we aren't magical, turn minerva into a planet sized turd stealing all of her godly powers to add to yours.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.