[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45218841/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

It's too cold out here, why is it so cold all of a sudden? it wasn't like this before, It's like I'm constantly taking an ice bath with all the windows open. I curl up into a ball, shivering like a little dog as I wrap my arms around myself. And suddenly it starts to get warmer.

I blink and look down, seeing a thick wool blanket draped over me.

"Better?" Lucy asks leaning over me with a kind smile on her face "You looked like you were about to turn into a popsicle, so I thought you could use a blanket"

"Thanks Lucy, I really, really did... when are we going to get to the next town, the outside is being bullshit" I sigh as I try to get comfortable under it, which is pretty hard to do when you have Chitin on you, She reaches down and pats me on the head gently

"I don't know, Sam's been quite ever since you...well whatever happened to you" She sighs as she sits down next to me "Still if it gets too cold, I'm sure he wouldn't mind us taking a stop to get you all nice and toasty again"

I smile, wrapping the blanket around myself as she looks up at the empty blue sky and frowns.

"Sorry if I'm ruining the mood, but maybe we should just avoid the next town" Smiley says, looking over as from the back end of the cart, with her mask off "Because, the last one didn't like her when she was just tainted so it's probably not the best idea to go to one when she's...like this"

"I know" I sigh, leaning against Lucy "but it's not like we can skip a town, if it comes down to that I'll just...wait outside for awhile I guess"

"We're not leaving you out here, Krovy" Lucy says, putting her arm around my neck with a angry look on her face, as her long ears stand straight up "I'd rather camp in the swamp than leave you behind in it"

"T.thanks" I say wiping my nose as I lean closer to her, trying to get even a little warmer
cont
>>
>>45362930

"Don't know what I'd do without you, any of you" I sigh as I lean back, gasping as my newly grown horns smack against the back of the cart

"Well what kind of sister would I be if I left you all alone?" Lucy says with a wink and knowing smile, as flashes of a childhood I shouldn't remember flashes through my mind, me and her growing up together in this world "Besides, you've always been there for me"

"And you didn't leave me all those months ago, so of course I'd stay out with you if it came to it" Minor says, grinning as she leans over the front of the cart "And I know all the others would do the same...right?"

"Well I am in her debt" Smiley says with a sheepish smile "and I have no where else to go, so following you guys is the only way I can go"

"Master ois master" Poi says, poking out from her hiding hole, wearing a blanket like a cloak "Oi wouldn't leave her in this bad ploice, for a soi...soi..soicand...Soicend? secoind? Secoind!"

"Good job poi" I say smiling at my slime as she tries to figure out how to say a new word "You're almost there, just got to keep trying"

"Hmm" Little green growls from the side of the cart, looking at me with one of its four glowing eyes "If a town does not allow a queen to set foot in it, it is a town that does not deserve to exist...right master?"

"Yeah poi, you're doing great!"Berry says "Just keep at it and I know you can get it right eventually, Oh, yeah, Minor is right, I wouldn't leave you, even if you were a demon, I owe you so much after all"

"We all do" Minor and Lucy say at the same time, which makes the former laugh and the latter blush furiously

"I mean, what friends would be if we just left the one who brought us all together behind?" Minor asks, nearly flying into the back of the cart as it suddenly lurch to a stop "YAAAAI"

"Got ya!" Berry shouts, rushing over to stop her from tipping over the side.

Smiley stands up and grabs the hilt of her swords, pulling them out of their sheathes just enough
>>
>>45362948

to show the start of their blades.

"Sam, why did we stop?" Lucy says angrily, sounding a bit nervous as Sam groans angrily and jumps off the side of the cart.

"I think the horse needs water" He sighs angrily from the front of the cart "Which is a bit of a problem when all of the water around us is fucking poison"

"But, don't we still have water, don't tell me we ran out already!" Smiley says, panicking as she runs to the front of the cart and leans over it

"Yeah, we still have two barrels of it, what are you talking about sam?" Lucy sighs, shaking her head "...we do still have those barrels right? Oh please don't tell me we lost or something stupid like that"

"Well I'm sitting on one right now" Minor says shrugging "But I've seen Poi eyeing them up lately"

I turn to poi, who holds up her hands and shakes her head

"Poi didn't doi it, poi is goo..good go..girl" Poi says, like she's about to start crying

"Yeah, we do" Sam says, sounding pissed off and annoyed "but we can't get more of them since no one in their right mind would let a hiver into their town, especially in a shit hole like, Tol'rathar, come, see our vast swamps of bullshit, mosquitoes and who knows what kind of monster, So to answer you question, yes we do, but we don't have enough for the horse if we're just making a straight dash to Bailey's place....I think there's a spring or something close by...don't where because both rewards for the one quest it had, WERE BULLSHIT, LIKE EVERYTHING THING FUCKING ELSE IN THIS GODFORSAKEN FUCK SWAMP!"

"are you feeling okay, Mr dracul?" Berry asks nervously as she looks over to the front of the cart "You sound like you're..well going crazy"

"Oh no I'm fine, I'm like the jolly green fucking giant over here!" Sam screams loudly, smacking the side of the cart, making it crack and shudder

"I suggest we eat the useless beast" Little green says calmly "it has brought little more than trouble and looks tasty, master"

Cont
>>
>>45362972

What do I do?
[] Hey poi, you can find good water right?
[] take someone out to look for it
[] Well I am hungry...
[]of course...well, this is wonderful
[] Look, I'm perfectly fine with you guys leaving me out here for a few days I mean..I'd still have Poi and....little green
[] What did it give exactly
[]try to take a nap
[] try to get warmer
[] So...any other suggestions
[] little green, no
[] admire the new look
[] make a bunch of bug puns to lighten the mood
[] sulk in the hiding hole
[] write in

Also, need to decide if you retroactively get the hiver hp and sp bonuses
or if they start adding when you level next

also thanks for that captain ginegin art
it was amazing
>>
>>45362999
>[] Look, I'm perfectly fine with you guys leaving me out here for a few days I mean..I'd still have Poi and....little green
>[] make a bunch of bug puns to lighten the mood
>>
>>45362999
>[] Look, I'm perfectly fine with you guys leaving me out here for a few days I mean..I'd still have Poi and....little green
>>
>>45362999
>[] try to get warmer
>[] So...any other suggestions
>[] little green, no
>>
>>45362999
>[] little green, no
>[] make a bunch of bug puns to lighten the mood
>[] What did it give exactly
>[] Hey poi, you can find good water right?
>>
>>45362999
>[]of course...well, this is wonderful
>[] try to get warmer
>>
>>45362999
>[] little green, no
>And no to your question about trashing places that don't like me too

>Also, need to decide if you retroactively get the hiver hp and sp bonuses
Makes sense to me to be retroactively added, since they presumably reflect our new chitinous armouring?
>>
"Look" I say as I throw the blanket off of myself, tired with having to fight and struggle with it just to get cozy, I stand up, shivering as I stomp my feet and rub my arms, jolting as I feel chitin, god that's still so weird AND WHY IS IT SO FUCKING COLD OUT HERE!?

"I'm perfectly fine with you guys leaving me out here for a few days, I mean I'd still have Poi and...Little green, right?"

"Of course my queen, I shall always be by yourside, worry not" Little green chuckles heartily, clacking its mandibles together
"We're not leaving you out here" Sam says sternly as he walks along the side of the cart, scratching his missing eye "Don't care if you're fine with it, I won't treat you like an annoying little dog or something"

"Yeah, your heart is a little too sweet Krovy, even if you're okay with it, we won't let you do it, got it" Lucy says, crossing her arms with a smirk "If one of us have to suffer, all of us do"

"Exactly" Sam says nodding with a grin as he walks to the back of the cart "It's always been like that hasn't it, well, the horse isn't going to move, so I think we should get looking"

"Oh come on, I'm trying to be selfless here" I whimper as I bury my head in my arms, still shivering

"Oh you're always selfish, Miss Krovachi" Berry says happily "Just...let us be selfish this one time okay"

"Yeah no one deserves being stuck in the swamp, like ever" Smiley says, smiling "Even if they're...yeah sorry forget it"

Sam smirks and gets into the back of the cart, making it sink into the mud a little more

"And I'd feel terrible if you got hurt because we weren't there to help you" Minor huffs "So don't even try to go off and make yourself suffer for us"
cont
>>45363360
Well you also got a +4 defense from that...but then again Hivers are durable as shit, especially queens
the one you fought was a young one
hmm
vote?
>>
>>45363437

What do I do?
[] argue about it
[] Sam, I'll go looking for the spring, since Monsters probably won't attack me...now
[]So...are we going to sit around waiting for rain?
[] Cry tears of joy
[] So how far is bailey's place
[] can we have lunch? Mull it over for awhile
[] fuck it this is too cold
[] write in
>>
>>45363459
>[] So how far is bailey's place
>[] can we have lunch? Mull it over for awhile
>[] fuck it this is too cold
>>
>>45363437
>[] Sam, I'll go looking for the spring, since Monsters probably won't attack me...now

>vote?
Enh, maybe go half and half then, some gained via levelling some from initial transformation
>>
>>45363459
>[] Sam, I'll go looking for the spring, since Monsters probably won't attack me...now
>>
>>45363459
>>
>>45363459
>>
>>45363437
>vote?
I dunno... That's like asking "do you want power Y/N?". Maybe just give us a half bonus or something.
>>
>>45363459
>>
>>45363538
>>45363483
So do you mean, half of the normal level bonus
or half of the total you'd have had if you were a hiver all along?
>>
>>45363585
So like, hypothetically being a hiver grants +10 hp, that's now split to an immediate +5 and over five more levels we get +1 or something.

I dunno, I don't really mind, I'm here for the story rather than the crunchy playing aspect.
>>
>>45363459
>>
"How far is bailey's place?" I ask as I start to slowly walk to the end of the cart

"I don't know" Sam groans "It should be around the next town, Sunken light or something like that, so it could be a few days..probably, but only if we can make the horse stop being a shit"

the horse neighs loudly, turning back to the cart with a sad look in its eyes.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'LL MAKE YOU INTO SHOES YOU LAZY ASS!" Sam shouts at it, shaking his fist in the air

"Sam, be nice to it, its helped alot already and we wouldn't have gotten this far without it" Lucy groans

"Yeah, also it can't understand you" Berry sighs shaking her head

"I don't know, I mean Little green understands Katie" Minor says, kicking her feet back and forth with a smile

"I am a hiver, not a beast of burden, little one" Little green whimpers, looking at me like it's a a little kid who wants to get some candy bars or something "Master, can you tell her that, I don't want to create strife between me and the small thing with the comfortable legs"

I nod, smiling as I turn to minor and sigh

"Little green can understand you, and you hurt his feelings just now" I say, watching Minor's eyes go big as she starts appologzing, stammering and stuttering "Sam, I'll go looking for the spring, so you don't kill the horse"

"Krovachi, this place is filled with monsters and other horrible shit It isn't" He sighs rubbing his forehead "But then again you are a hiver now"

"Yes, I am" I say with a grin as I walk past him, shrugging dramatically "So they probably won't attack me, hopefully at least"

Who do I take with me? can take 2
[] Poi
[] Little green
[] Sam
[] Lucy
[] Minor
[] Berry
[] Smiley
[] write in

>>45363611
Well, we could say you just gain the normal bonus when you level now as your body adjusts to being a hiver
>>
>>45363585
Honestly i'm fine with your judgement on how strong you think we should be for now being this race at this level.
>>
>>45363772
>[] Poi
>[] Lucy
>>
>>45363772
>[] Poi
>[] Lucy
>>
>>45363772
>[] Poi
>[] Little green
>>
>>45363772
>[] Poi
>[] Little green

>>45363799
>>45363800
She's not a monster, we'll get swarmed if she's added
>>
>>45363772
>[] Poi
>[] Little green
Water divination and tank modo.
Plus, if we're banking on our monstrous affinity to avoid attack, it makes sense to take the monsters to keep that up.
>>
>>45363772
>[] Poi
>[] Little green
>>
>>45363772
>[] Poi
>[] Little green
Want to take Minor so we can develop her character a bit, but here would probably be best to only take monsters
>>
>>45363868
Ikr. I suppose she's probably the most monstrous out of the non-monsters based on appearance, what with her wicked fangs.
>>
"Well come on Poi, we've got a spring to find" I say beckoning the slime forward lazily as I step off of the cart, my nice boots sinking into the wet mud as I step onto it

She peeks out, frowning as she slowly creeps forward, and wraps her arms around my neck, holding on tightly

"Doin't want to touch bad water" she whimpers as she hugs me tightly, wrapping around me like heavy and very wet scarf "Carry moi, master?

"Sure, just don't squirm around, I really don't want a mouthful of muck right now" I sigh as I reach around to pat her on the head

"Hey, just be careful out there, I won't forgive you if you don't come back" Lucy says sternly, pouting as she crosses her arms on the back of the cart

"Oh I'm always careful" I say giggling as I walk into the woods "now be sure to tell me if you can...smell it or something"

"Yeah this is Krovy we're talking about after all, no reason to worry about here" Minor says softly, as she walks over to pat Lucy on the shoulder "I mean how many scary things has she killed already, she'll be fine, Oh not to mention, maybe we could set up a toll for clean water and"

"Minor" Lucy says sternly, looking down at her as I slowly step into the under brush

"Master, I'm coming as well" Little green says flatly as it walks over the bushes next to me "Can't let you go in with just that silly thing now can I?"

"Of course you can't, well the more the merrier I suppose" I say happily, running my hand down my pair of horns, still getting used to these things "Well, isn't this a merry little band, two hivers and a slime, sure there's a bad joke sam could make out of this"

"OH THERE IS, TRUST ME" I hear him shout from behind me as I smirk and chuckle

"Eeer, so moich bad water" Poi whines as she tries to climb up higher on me, grabbing my horns

"I don't see what she's talking about, it's just stagnant, its filled with rotting things, really enhances the flavor" Little green huffs as it splashes through the water "You should try some master"
>>
>>45364052
I shake my head, trying my best to not step into the water too much. And I do that by taking long and awkward steps, like I'm trying to walk around a trashed room, like Sam's...actually. Only it smells slightly worse and I'm getting my socks wet with every step I take.

Which is really fucking uncomftarble

What do I do?
[] try some
[] calm down poi, promising her some water
[] ride on little green
[] what does it taste like
[]....you're smarter little green...you don't talk so...bad any more, what happened?
[] Tease Poi
[] Look around
[] write in
>>
>>45364117
>[] calm down poi, promising her some water
>[] ride on little green
>>
>>45364117
>[] ride on little green
>[]....you're smarter little green...you don't talk so...bad any more, what happened?
>>
>>45364117
>[] ride on little green
>[] try some
I'm curious if we can drink it now.
>>
>>45364117
>[] ride on little green
>[] what does it taste like
>[]....you're smarter little green...you don't talk so...bad any more, what happened?
>>
>>45364117
>Dump poi on LG's back
>Dip your finger into the swamp and taste it, for science
>>
>>45364117
>[] ride on little green
>>
>>45364175
With our poison resistance we probably can.
>>
>>45364117
[] what does it taste like
[]....you're smarter little green...you don't talk so...bad any more, what happened?
>>
I reach back and run my hand through her hair, dipping my slightly clawed fingers into her head as she makes a weird gurgling purr as she wraps her half formed legs around my neck.

"It's okay Poi" I say like I'm talking to my cat, cooing as I continue to pet her "I won't drop you in it, or let a drop touch you, I'll even give you some of the good water when we find it"

"Toinks master" She says happily, before she groans "toinks...thoinks...thankoi?"

I smile and shake my head, giggling as little green walks ahead of me.

"Master, I don't understand why you let it ride on you, covering you in parts of itself, it must feel so unpleasant" Little green sighs

"Well I ride on you and you don't complain at all" I say, jogging to catch up so I can look it in its eyes "So I shouldn't either"

"You're a queen and I your noble steed" Little green sighs "Poi is just an indestructible idiot who thinks battle is playing, it's...sorry master"

"Don't insult poi" I growl as I grab its horn and pull its head to me "She's as useful as you, so don't talk shit"

"Sorry master" little green says bowing his head, I step on it and pull myself and poi onto his back "I..I just do not understand you logic, so I must be wrong...I will think on how to better use the Poi creature and myself for your conveinence"

I tilt my head, Little green hasn't said words these big before I...ate that hiver queen. in fact in general he just seems more...well here, I don't think he's said anything about food for at least five minutes now and

"Master, can we eat something, this place is teaming with life, it'd be a shame to let it go to waste" He says, sounding like it's drooling over itself

Well I stand corrected. I lay on its back, and sigh

"You're smarter now aren't you, you don't talk sooo...bad? anymore, what happened, did you eat a dictionary or something" I ask, petting little green's head, just over its eyes
cont

>>45364191
Immunity
>>
>>45364464

"That foolish hiver, the one that walked like you do, and towered like a tree" Little green says sounding Smug...well that has to be new, usually it used to sound either happy, sad, angry or hungry, getting a little worried to be honest "Well I devoured its brain, and though it was as empty as my and your stomach I imagine, It made the world oh so much clearer, So...I guess I did get smarter, if only thanks to a snack, like that...is that what they call a rhyme master?"

"No, not at all, I mean it sounds a bit like one...but no that's not even close" I say shaking my head "So that actually made you smarter...come to think of it, when you ate that one fucker who tried to kill me you got a bit smarter...and before that you bit that Player killer and...learned to talk"

"...Oh yes the dark place" Little green says nodding, nearly throwing me off of it "Sorry, I..remember that, but not much before"

"Woit master talking about, big green thoing is making noise, you talking with oit..it?" Poi asks, stretching over my shoulder before she makes a sharp "TOI!!! I think I coi..can smell the springy thingy"

What do I do
[] praise poi
[] Ask Little green something
[]rush to it 1d20+str to hold on
[] get off and walk to it
[] approach cautiously
[] You sure?
[] that was quick? wait how far out are we?
[]where?!
[] write in
>>
>>45364581
>[] praise poi
>[] approach cautiously
>[] that was quick? wait how far out are we?
>>
>>45364581
>[] praise poi
>[] approach cautiously
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45364581
>[] praise poi
>[]rush to it 1d20+str to hold on
We've got that strength so we might as well use it.
>>
>>45364581
>[] praise poi
>[] get off and walk to it
>[] approach cautiously
>>
>>45364581
>[] praise poi
[] that was quick? wait how far out are we?
>>
"Oh goood giiiirl" I say happily, patting her on her head as she points over my shoulder with an overly serious look on her face "Er...well good job I mean"

"Poi happy" Poi says, bubbling slightly as she grins widely "Smells nice and fresh...and warm!"

"Shall I go to it master?" Little green asks, tilting its head as I hold onto its horn to keep steady and not go sliding off into the muck "Sounds like the thing we were looking for"

"Waaarm" I say dreamily, leaning forward onto little green's horn before I shake my head and frown, that..was a little embarrassing wasn't it? "wait, that was quick, how far out are we anyways?"

"I don't know!" Poi giggles loudly, shaking her head and sending bits of slime and good everywhere, including over my face "we've been toiking for awhile hoiven't woi?"

"Well, it'd take awhile to walk back to the cart thing" Little green says looking back "I can't see it anymore...so I don't know how far"

"Oh" I say as I look back, and only see pools of black water, vines, crooked trees, and overgrown bushes and reeds "Well, we should approach it cautiously...just in case someone else is trying to get a drink"

"As you wish master" Little green says bowing slightly

"WATER WATER WATER WAAAAATER!" Poi cheers happily, pumping her fists up and down in the air

what do I do?
[] calm poi down
[] hide on green's back
[] get off and walk the rest of the way
[] try my best to look...regal?
[] grab my sword, just in case
[] pull my hood up
[] write in

Sorry, something went wrong with lap top
>>
>>45365008
>[] try my best to look...regal?
>>
>>45365008
>[] calm poi down
>[] grab my sword, just in case
>>
>>45365008
>[] calm poi down
>>
>>45365008
>[] calm poi down
>>
>>45365008
Let the slime have her fun
>>
>>45365008
>>
>>45365008
>[] calm poi down

I wonder when we meet someone else with Monster Master class who uses his monsters to hold a town similar to the priest
>>
>>45365088
I wonder if we'll meet this world's equivalent to Rexxar.
>>
>>45365111
Rexxar had only like 3 animal companions.
>>
>>45365139
Yes but he loves all of them and seems to be able to tame any of them he wants just by petting them as of Warlords.
>>
"Poi calm down, and try to be quite" I say sternly, Poi whimpers as shrinks back down, flowing down my back as she shivers "We don't know what's going to be waiting for us there so we have to be careful, and quite"

"Okay" Poi whimpers, wrapping her arms around my neck as Little green giggles, by chattering his teeth together

I shake my head...alright, well I should try and at least look the part, I mean I'm pretending to be a monster right now, so I better act like it. Well I mean I am...kind of a monster aren't I. I shake my head, no reason to start thinking like that, it'll only lead to bad places.

I sit up straight and try my best to look serious and grim, as I grab the hilt of minor friend, and try not to fall over as Little green climbs over a few arched roots that are taller than I am.

A bright light bursts out of the lives as Little green climbs forward, slowly and cautiously, like a spider on the wall. I cover my eyes to stop myself from being blinded as I grab onto the top of his shield shaped horn, hanging on for dear life as he crawls over a tree.

I blink and look down, seeing a big, greyish blue thing stand up, picking up a giant stone axe as it gets off of a stone in the middle of a...a beautiful flower filled field, with a small, almost completely clear lake in the middle of it.

He's wearing a fur vest and pair of pants, both covered in mud, like his face. He has two black horns on his head, and a single eye. He also has a very fat, ash white stomach.

He scowls as he sees me and looks around quickly, and I realize he isn't alone. There's a big wolf thing lapping up the water of the lake, with vines and moss growing over it's fleshless skull, there's a group of like...ten goblins drinking near the shore, who look utterly terrified of me and little green.

I stare, my eyes going wide as I see more and more monsters walk out from the talls grasses and tall, almost pillar like stones.
cont

>>45365111
Hmm, that gives me an idea, actually
>>
>>45365399
I see something with tentacles pop out of the water, and a man who looks like he's a mixture of a boar and...well a normal dude peek out from the flowers. I hear a screeching yelp as a pink, oversized bird lands on one of the rocks, and some kind of girl who looks like she's made of moss, vines and muck crawls out of the swamp from the other side.

The cyclops looks at me again, with his one giant eye and sighs.

"Oi, Hoiver" he says with a booming voice "this may look like a wonderful place to make a hive, but the humans would root you out faster than they do potatoes, they love hogging this beautiful piece of land, so I recommend you do what we're doing, and just get your fill and move on, a group of em will be coming around soon to make sure it's still there's...so only eat the mindless ones, and sit down, we're all just trying to live out here ain't we?"

"Eh?" I say, okay now I'm confused, like really confused

"So much meat" little green whimpers "...I..I'll control myself, there's to many to feast on"

"Hmm, she looks different from the queen we've been seeing round these parts" the boar man snorts, scratching his chin "...much more vibrant"

"Hmm, well that idiot was going to attack a human city, fool is probably dead" Something covered in plates of broken stone sighs "Come on sister, enjoy the water, we're all outcasts and monsters here"

"Yes, no reason to be shy!" the ogre laughs loudly "COME, SIT FOR AWHILE, SURELY YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW SOMETHING BESIDES EATING"
cont
by the way
Lowered reputation for normal cities/countries whatever is increased rep for monsters and such
>>
>>45365593

What do I say?
[] Wa.wait, why aren't you guys attacking me
[] you can talk!
[]Er..I just need somewater for my friends, do you have a barrel
[] Well...I ..do you have any food
[]Why are you being so friendly
[] OH, her, well...she is dead..I er ate her, name's krovachi, this is my little green and this is poi, It's nice to meet some friendly faces out here.
[] I can't make my hive here? But it looks so nice, are you sure?
[]Er...I'm sorry, I've not been around here long, what's going on here
[] I am not a monster! So don't call me one got it
[] WHAT!?!
[] that sounds...terrible
[] *stare*
[] write in
>>
>>45365619
>[] you can talk!
>[] OH, her, well...she is dead..I er ate her, name's krovachi, this is my little green and this is poi, It's nice to meet some friendly faces out here.
>[]Er...I'm sorry, I've not been around here long, what's going on here
>>
>>45365619
>[]Er..I just need somewater for my friends, do you have a barrel
>[] OH, her, well...she is dead..I er ate her, name's krovachi, this is my little green and this is poi, It's nice to meet some friendly faces out here.
>>
>>45365619
>[] Well...I ..do you have any food
>>
>>45365619
>>[]Er..I just need somewater for my friends, do you have a barrel
>>
>>45365619
>[] Well...I ..do you have any food
>>
>>45365619
>[] I can't make my hive here? But it looks so nice, are you sure?
>>
"Oh, her" I say slowly, feeling my heart get dragged down by a strange guilt and...sadness? I think I can still taste her to...eergh "Well. she's dead, I sort of er ate her"

I try to laugh, and manage to somehow, but it comes out broken and well, inhuman sounding, which sends a chill down my spine.

"Well, that's how hivers live I guess" the cyclops yawns as he sits down "Come on, get of your brother's back and relax for awhile, it'll be awhile before we can come back here"

"Er, I just want to get some water for my friends" I say as I climb off Little greens back, nearly sliding down the wet side of the tree, but I stick to it somehow, and keep walking "Do you have a barrel I could use or anything like that"

"Oh, just tell them to come!" boar thing barks, as he crawls onto a rock to sunbathe "Humans back soon, won't be able to get fresh water till they leave back to big stone..thing"

"Yeah" the girl with swamp weeds for hair says with a grin, rotten wood in the place of her teeth as I slowly walk towards them, Poi clinging to my back shaking "I mean this a place for us all to sit back and get out of all the danger of the swamp for awhile, it's perfectly safe"

"A hiver with friends" the stone creature says slowly "How strange...I guess all creatures enjoy company, hiver"

I watch the monsters laze around for a bit as my boots touch the fresh...living and light green grass. this is...a little too weird

"Er my name is Krovachi" I say slowly as the cyclops and stone thing jolt "this is little green"

I point back to the tree as Little green crawls down it slowly

"And this is Poi" I say grinning as little poi waves and I hear the swamp thing gasp "it's nice to see some friendly faces out here"

"A slime? and a plain one to, wonder how she got here!" the swamp thing cackles as it gets closer to me and reaches for poi, making the slime shriek and hide behind me, I grab my sword's hilt and she backs away, holding up her hands

cont
>>
>>45365921

"Sorry sorry, just curious" She laughs nervously as holds her hands up and backs away from me, I let go of Minor friend and walk closer to the lake, watching steam slowly rise from it as things splash and swim under its surface.

"YOU HAVE A NAME!" the big thing laughs "And so do they, my you are a strange hiver, a very strange hiver, you haven't even asked for food yet"

SHIT, I manage to keep smiling as I start to panic internally, I mean they seem to like me because I'm a monster like them but if they find out I'm a..well elf but..well I mean...normal people treat me like a monster all the time...and these things are treating me like I'm an old friend who's been off to college for awhile or something

"Truly strange isn't it" the stone thing says, standing up, it's swirling curve on its stone mask glowing blue "But then again, she obviously doesn't have a hive yet, so maybe she's just has a surrogate before she makes one"

"Yes, don't worry little hiver" the cyclops says, leaning over and smiling widely as it gives me a thumbs up "I'm sure you'll have plenty of friendly faces around you soon enough"

"And don't worry, if you still manage to stay friendly, you're always welcome here...well when the humans aren't" the swamp thing growls angrily as the atmosphere suddenly turns tense as I swear I can feel their murderous intent

What do I do?
[] get a drink of water
[] Wow you guys really hate humans don't you
[] Make up a story about myself
[] ask about the barrels again
[] try to fit in somehow
[]tell the truth, about myself
[]Aren't you worried I'll eat you? I mean I'm a big scary hiver!
[]....am I dreaming?
[] A..a hive?
[] talk to one of them
[] write in
>>
>>45366021
>[] get a drink of water
>get Poi a drink
>[] Wow you guys really hate humans don't you
>[]Aren't you worried I'll eat you? I mean I'm a big scary hiver!
>>
>>45366021
>[] get a drink of water
>pout
>>
>>45366021
>What if not all humans are bad though?
>I meant, hypothetically
>>
>>45366021
>[] get a drink of water
>get Poi a drink
>pout
>>
>>45366021
>[] get a drink of water
>get Poi a drink
>[] try to fit in somehow
>>
>>45366021
>[] get a drink of water
>[] ask about the barrels again
>Give in to grinding hunger you have been ignoring.
>>
>>45366021
>[] get a drink of water
>get Poi a drink
>pout
>>
>>45366021
>[] get a drink of water
>get Poi a drink
>[] try to fit in somehow
>>
I nod slowly and keep walking through the pink and yellow flowers to the lake, I sit down on the edge of it and dip my hand into it.

I gasp, and smile. Its really warm, like really warm, like a glass of milk actually. I can feel it flow and rub against the chitin on my arm as I dip it lower and cup my hands so I can get a drink.

"Mmmm" I moan, it's fresh, it doesn't taste all woody or dirty like the stuff we have in the barrels, it has a sort of, zing to it. I reach down and get a drink for Poi, who slurps it up as she bends over my shoulder and stretches out her lips.

the monsters I was talking to a bit ago continue to insult and talk about what they'd do if they got their hands on a human.

"Wow, you guys really hate humans" I say, chuckling nervously as I wipe my mouth dry

"Of course we do, any time we try to leave this horrible place they attack us and force us back in" the cyclops growls "Just a few months ago some goblins tried to make a town there, and got slaughtered"

"but goblins die like flies anyways" the swamp thing giggles "So no lose really, they probably tried to kidnap some of them anyways"

"Well I mean it's there...territory right?" I say as I take another drink of water

"This place...bad" boar thing huffs "bad place, water no good anywhere but here"

"Yes and the humans don't let us try to even let leave it" the stone thing sighs as a fishman sort of thing crawls out of the lake next to me, and look towards me with its glassy black eyes, and waves as it stumbles into the swamp "but we make do I suppose"

"Well maybe if you didn't attack them they would" I begin to say, but all the laugh, splashing and other noises stop
cont
>>
>>45366330
>"Well maybe if you didn't attack them they would" I
We didn't vote to say that, We didn't vote to say that at all!
>>
>>45366330

"Look, you must be young, so I can forgive you for not knowing the world, Krovachi of amber skin" the cyclops sighs "Humans attack us no matter what we do, all civilized races do, they push us around because they are more of them, they try to kill us when we go about our business in this shit hole, so..wouldn't you attack them to, if a human or anything else tells another where you live or walk, and you'll have a mob or army on your doorstep"

"Yes, I just want to study and no matter where I go, they hunt me" the thing wearing stone says sadly

"I was born here, and they have burnt my cottages down three times" the swamp thing says, wiping her...er eyes

"They don't even let us have clean water" something wearing a thick cloak gurgles, as it raises its bony black hand "the drive us out so we don't...taint it"

"We just want to live" boar thing groans

I look down at my reflection, seeing my one, clearly inhuman eye, my long red and glossy horns, and the two strips of chitin on my cheeks

"I hear they even throw their own out when they get effected by taint" the cyclops growls "Like poor...Damian there, he used to live in the big city but"

"Ate man meat, found me" the boar thing whimpers "had no money for food, my own family through me out and now...I have to live in this putrid swamp I...I ....me hate human, hate all city things"

the silence ends and they start talking again.

"And you aren't scared of me?" I ask looking back as they go back to what they were doing "I could eat you, I mean I'm a big scary hiver after all!"

Wait..why am I pouting

and then they all start laughing, very loudly

"yes, but you have friends don't you?" the cyclops asks "We trust eachother here, and you're obviously just looking for a place to settle down, if you were hunting, there'd be more of you, easy to avoid"

"YES" boar thing growls

"besides, we'd kill you if you disrupted what little peace we can find out here" the stone thing says

cont

>>45366392
Sorry!
>>
>>45366484
I blink and stare at the stone thing, who tilts his head as the rest cross their arms and laugh

"Just kidding" He says shrugging "But really young one, avoid humans and other things that wear civilization's badge with pride, they will kill you without a second thought"

"DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE!" the cyclops bellows and laughs

"We all have scars of their hate" the robed thing says nodding "is it really wrong to despise what wants you off the world you to were born in?"

"Humans are trash" the swamp thing says, grinding her teeth "the ones from the fort will probably be down here in a few hours, so drink your fill"

What do I do?
[] act like I hate humans
[] And you didn't hurt them before they did that?
[] fort? what's a fort?
[] BUT I'M SCARY!
[] act like I don't know anything
[] apologize for bringing up old wounds
[] that sounds horrible....except you damian, you sound terrinle
[] you just wanted to eat and...little green, why are you crying?
[] write in
>>
>>45366615
>[] fort? what's a fort?
>[] that sounds horrible....except you damian, you sound terrinle
>>
>>45366615
[] fort? what's a fort?
[] apologize for bringing up old wounds
[] you just wanted to eat and...little green, why are you crying?
>>
>>45366615
>"But what if some humans were different?"
>"Like, so different it was as if they were from another world"
>"What if they didn't want to kill us just for who we are?"
>>
>>45366615
>[] fort? what's a fort?
>[] BUT I'M SCARY!
>Puff up our cheeks.
>[] apologize for bringing up old wounds
>[] you just wanted to eat and...little green, why are you crying?
>>
>>45366615
>[] BUT I'M SCARY!
>[] fort? what's a fort?
>>
>>45366615
>[] fort? what's a fort?
>[] that sounds horrible....except you damian, you sound terrinle
>>
>>45366615
[] fort? what's a fort?
>>
"Sorry for bring up old wounds like that" I sigh, shaking my head as I sit down and look out at the lake, okay that was close I almost fucked up there..they seem to think I'm...well a child who doesn't know anything, so I have to act like one "But..what's a fort?"

"Big building made of stone" Cyclops says, picking his teeth as he leans against a rock

"Place where soldiers gather" Damian growls, shaking his head

"Yeah, and as I said, there's one nearby, set up to kick us away from the only source of clean water around here..even though they have ways to purify the swamp water" the swamp thing growls angrily

"Yeah, hivers like you can guzzle swamp water all day, but it makes us sick" one of the goblins sighs, wearing a deer hat "it makes us ill, but your kind can drink it, why do you think there are no hivers here?"

"it isn't fair" the robed thing sighs "but it is our life"

"As crappy as it is" the thing with the stone mask says flatly

"I miss my old one" Damian says, with a clear voice, "but this is much better, don't have to worry about food anymore, it is great...but I.this swamp is terrible, and I don't like this place"

"Yeah, I mean you were just trying to eat and" I say, getting into character as I hear little green start to sob "why are you crying little green!"

"It's so sad, not being able to eat, being hunted for it" the big bug bawls, staring at the sky

I sigh and shake my head, guess he's still an idiot after all in someways

"if it wasn't for that fort" the cyclops says, staring out at the swamp "We could have as much water as we want"

What do I say?
[] Well, say there were some humans who didn't hate monsters...
[] Well, why don't you just deal with it then
[] Yeah
[] Can I eat the goblin, it's annoying me
[] Soo, you ate someone then, boar guy
[] Well, maybe they set it up so they could keep themselves safe?
[] Wait, none of you answered my question, do you have any barrels?!
[] write in
>>
>>45366953
[] Wait, none of you answered my question, do you have any barrels?!
>>
>>45366953
>[] Well, maybe they set it up so they could keep themselves safe?
>[] Wait, none of you answered my question, do you have any barrels?!
>] Well, say there were some humans who didn't hate monsters...
>>
>>45366953
>[] Well, why don't you just deal with it then
>[] Yeah
Kill all dirty humans! Race war now!
>>
>>45366953
>[] Yeah
>>
>>45366953
>[] Well, maybe they set it up so they could keep themselves safe?
>] Well, say there were some humans who didn't hate monsters...
>>
>>45366953
>>
"Waaait" I say, I came here for water but all I've done is talk to a bunch of monsters "none of you answered my question, do you have any barrels I could use to take water back to my friends?"

"No, we don't" the swamp thing says sadly "the wood isn't right for it, and we can't metal to bind them together, just get your friends to come here, it'd be easier"

"But they'd have to move fast, or well, they'd be in some serious trouble" the thing with the stone mask says "Well, see you all after the humans stop hogging the water, hope none of you die over the week"

"You really don't have any barrels!" I say angrily, so I came here for nothing then!? "really, come on"

"We can't make them, and stealing them from humans leads to trouble" the masked thing sighs "they import wood, that is actually usable"

I shake my head

What do I do?
[] leave
[] ask where I could find barrels
[] Ask what they think about humans who don't hate monsters
[]ask them where a good place to make a hive would be
[] So the fort just has a lot of barrels of water laying around, not being used at all?
[] writ ein
>>
>>45367196
>[] ask where I could find barrels
>[] Ask what they think about humans who don't hate monsters
>[] So the fort just has a lot of barrels of water laying around, not being used at all?
>>
>>45367196
>[] ask where I could find barrels
[] Ask what they think about humans who don't hate monsters
>>
>>45367196
>>
>>45367196
>>[] ask where I could find barrels
>>
>>45367196
>[] So the fort just has a lot of barrels of water laying around, not being used at all?
>>
>>45367196
>>
I stand up, some of the silty mud on the edge of the lake muddling the waters for a second before goes back to being as clear as it was before.

"Sooo, if you don't mind me asking, what about humans who don't hate monsters?" I ask staring at the lake, rubbing my arms over each other to keep warm

"Young one, humans bear as many scars from monsters, as we do of them" the robed thing sighs "they all know monsters would kill them on sight, and we know they would do it in turn, they get torn apart, and yet we are hunted down for our relics, head and toes for...reasons beyond my explanation"

Oh, so these guys remember quests then? that's probably not good

"But I guess it'd be fine wouldn't it?" the cyclops asks "I mean, mindless things wouldn't care, they just see meals, even in other monsters, but the few monsters who do have minds...well it depends I guess, all things are different aren't they?"

"I don't care, I'd be happy to meet them if there were any such creatures in this world' the swamp girl sighs as she lays down near the waters edges "if only to make them tell their fellows to leave me alone"

"Yes,I'd very much enjoy the silence without worrying about my books being burned" the stone mask thing sighs

"well, changing the subject So where do you think I could find barrels" I say holding up my hand "since my friends are...shy"

"Well, humans have them" the cyclops yawns

"Yes, human makes them" the boar thing giggles and growls

"And you said the ones in the fort come here and throw you out...so they'd have lots of barrels of it just laying around, not being used for anything?" I ask

"Yes...Yes they could" the cyclops growls, staring towards the swamp again "though I don't know what they do with it.but still...all of that water"

"Sounds nice doesn't it" the swamp thing says grinning

"Almost....tempting" the robed thing says, looking up at the sky
cont
>>
>>45367544

What do I say?
[] And what if my friends were...human?
[] Wait you're not going to attack it are
[] Er..don't get any ideas now...I mean you'd all die
[] and you never thought about just taking the barrels?
[] Well, I'll be going now, thanks for the help
[] If...I helped you scare away the humans, would you promise not to kill them?
[] Er...Don't even try it, alright? it's my idea, and I'll um eat your bones? before I yet you take my....bounty?
[] Why is it so cold...
[] write in
>>
>>45367587
>[] If...I helped you scare away the humans, would you promise not to kill them?
>>
>>45367587
>[] and you never thought about just taking the barrels?
>[] If...I helped you scare away the humans, would you promise not to kill them?
>Killing them would make us a big target
>>
>>45367587
>[] And what if my friends were...human?
>[] Why is it so cold...
>[] Wait you're not going to attack it are
>>
>>45367587
[] and you never thought about just taking the barrels?
>>
>>45367587
>[] Wait you're not going to attack it are
>[] Er..don't get any ideas now...I mean you'd all die
Leading them to scare away the humans would just mean players come to kill them, maybe we can talk to the fort or at least get some barrels for them too
>>
>>45367669
Talking to NPCs is not a good idea anymore. Especially armed soldiers.
>>
>>45367706
You do realise we have a lot of still very human looking friends?
>>
>>45367587
>[] Er..don't get any ideas now...I mean you'd all die
>Killing them would make us a big target
>[] And what if my friends were...human?
>>
>>45367740
Well, yeah, but then we'd have to go back and get them as well...
>>
>>45367773
We're gonna have to do that anyway, or do you want to carry several barrels full of water by ourself?
>>
"Yes, all of that nice fresh water, untouched by the swamp" the cyclops chuckles, running his fat hands down the side of his axe "ripe for the taking"

"I bet they aren't even using it all" the swamp thing says, chewing on her hand, turning to me with a smirk as her eyes glow red under her weed like hair "it'd be just like them, wouldn't it, krovachi?"

"Errr" I say, not sure what to say here, I mean they'd just end up getting themselves killed if they tried to take it...or kill who knows how many people who are just doing there jobs

Poi whimpers and sticks to me closely, hugging me from behind as she tries to use me to hide

"Master?" Little green asks "Are you feeling well, you're looking a little pale"

"So much water" the boar thing says standing up "We could have as much as we could drink"

"Hmm and get the army called down upon us" the robed thing sighs shaking its head "it is not worth it"

"if word got out about it" the cyclops says with a dark grin on its face

What do I do?
[]...what if I got some barrels back here?
[] draw minor friend
[]It's not a good idea, just forget about it, it's stupid
[] and..and how would you do that?
[]Well I mean, they might
[] Don't get ahead of yourselves
[] but they have families!
[] I....need to go
[] write in
>>
>>45367937
>[]...what if I got some barrels back here?
>>
>>45367937
>>
>>45367937
[]...what if I got some barrels back here?
>>
>>45367937
>[]It's not a good idea, just forget about it, it's stupid
>>
>>45367937
>[] Don't get ahead of yourselves
>[] but they have families!
>>
>>45367937
>[]Well I mean, they might
>>
"What if I just got some barrels from there and brought them back here?" I ask, smiling as dumbly as I can without breaking into giggles

And then they all laugh, pretty loudly. The cyclops beating his arm against the boulder he's laying against, making it crack and shake.

I bite my lip, feeling myself blush as little green glares at them.

"Fools" he growls angrily

what do I say?
[] what, think I couldn't!? WHERE IS IT!?
[] S..stop laughing at me
[] I'll be right back *go back to the cart*
[] Oh, like you would have better luck than me
[] What, I could do it, I'm a hiver, we're tough *flex*
[]draw minor friend
[] write in
>>
>>45368166
>[] what, think I couldn't!? WHERE IS IT!?
>>
>>45368166
>[] What, I could do it, I'm a hiver, we're tough *flex*
>[] I'll be right back *go back to the cart*
>>
>>45368166

>>
>>45368166
[] What, I could do it, I'm a hiver, we're tough *flex*
[] I'll be right back *go back to the cart*
>>
>>45368166
>>
>>45368166
>>
>>45368166
>>
"What think I couldn't!?" I shout angrily, clenching my fists as I walk up to the cyclops who's still laughing so hard he has to lean against his axe to stop himself from falling over on his fat face "WHERE IS IT?!"

"Little one please, you'd be throwing your life away" He says sadly as he continues chuckling "No single monster could break through those doors, it'd be suicide"

"If it wasn't, we would've done it by now" The swamp girl thing giggles "Maybe if you had some children you could, but you and your brother, won't cut it"

the swamp girl giggles and pokes my stomach, I jolt and jump back...god she felt so wet and slimy, ew ,ew it's like touching a frog or something! I glare at them and pout, crossing my arms

"What?" I ask, actually getting angry and all upset with their laugh "I could do it, I'm a hiver, we're tough!"

I flex my arms, my muscles bulging slightly as I do so.

"Yes I'm sure you are little one" the cyclops says softly "but you're just one hiver...if you must know, it's over there"

He points out towards the swamp, on the eastern side of the lake, I look and see a dark grey tower rising out of the trees in the distance, with a roof made out of slick purple stone.

What do I do?
[] Head out to it
[] Well what if you came with me?
[] go back to the cart
[] how many er..humans are there anyways?
[]Ch..children?
[] write in
>>
>>45368370
>[] go back to the cart
>[] how many er..humans are there anyways?
>>
>>45368370
>[] go back to the cart
>[] how many er..humans are there anyways?
>>
>>45368370
>[] go back to the cart
>[] Head out to it
>>
>>45368370
Ask where should you met people since everyone is clearing out here if you got the barrels? Then go back to the cart and let's see what we can do.
>>
>>45368370
Ask where you can find them if you can grab the barrels since everyone one here is planning on leaving, the go back to the cart and see what you can do.
>>
>>45368370
>Ask where should you met people since everyone is clearing out here if you got the barrels? Then go back to the cart and let's see what we can do.
>>
"Well, since I'm such a wonderful...hiver, where are you fellows going to be after you run and hide from the humans" I say smiling evilly as I look up at the cyclops

"Probably near by" He yawns, rubbing his one eye "Just in case it's just a short visit"

"Not telling you, can't trust you not to use it against me later" the robed one says, standing up and floating away from the lake

"In my cottage" the swamp girl yawns, as she kicks her feet up and down in the sand

"Home" the boar man snorts.

"alright, well I'll prove you wrong" I say, grinning widely as I walk away

"Such a shame, you had such pretty colors" the cyclops sighs "Well, do try and change you mind, it'd be a shame if you died so early"

"I won't" I say nodding as I walk into the swamp, with Poi playing with and braiding my hair "thanks by the way, meat"

"Soo, we feast on man flesh then master?" Little green says sounding a little too excited "oh how exciting I cannot wait"

"No, I have a much saner, and less likely to get us killed plan" I say smiling as I climb on his back "I mean friends are good to have, since they'll always have your back"

I close my eyes as I ride him back to the cart, shivering and curling as close as I can to it so I don't freeze.

"Heeey Krovachi" Sam groans, sitting in front of the horse, looking worn out as everyone else lays on the cart, asleep "didn't find the spring or did you forget about us, I mean hiver's aren't the smartest things in the world are they"

"...His presence continues to annoy me" Little green groans "as well as his stench"

What do I say?
[] yeah, no luck
[] Well there's a fort with plenty of it
[] there's a lot of monsters around it, had a nice chat
[] I need food
[] tired, tell you later
[] write in
>>
>>45368693
>[] Well there's a fort with plenty of it
>[] there's a lot of monsters around it, had a nice chat
>[] I need food
>>
>>45368693
>>
>>45368693
[] Well there's a fort with plenty of it
[] there's a lot of monsters around it, had a nice chat
[] I need food
>>
>>45368693
>[] I need food
>>
>>45368693
>>
"Oh I didn't, it's just that it was surrounded by a whole lot of monsters, had a nice chat with them" I say nodding

"Oh good, I was worried you had an argument and broke off your friendship" Sam says flatly as he stairs down the road "that's good to hear"

"And I learned that there's a fort with plenty of it, not far from here" I say nodding

"Really!" Lucy shouts, standing up with a relieved smile "Wait...why didn't you tell us about it Sam?"

"Because, it's surrounded by monsters" he groans, rubbing his forehead "I remember it pretty clearly"

"So if we helped them, they'd give us water right?" Berry groans, sounding worn out

"So we can't set up a toll then?" Minor yawns "that's a shame, I was hoping we could"

"Yeah real shame" Sam yawns "So any other ideas?"

"Maybe the monsters have left?" Smiley says hopefully "I mean they have no reason to stick around"

"but the water is tasty" Poi sighs shaking her head as she leaps back into the cart, and my back suddenly feels empty "Why would they leave something with such good water in it?"

what do I say?
[]we could just go and check?
[] We could always do the tried and true method of fighting our way through
[] I have half a mind just to raid the place
[] Well...if I distracted the monsters?
[] Fuck it, forget it we can find sometthing else
[] write in
>>
>>45369011
>[] I have half a mind just to raid the place
[]we could just go and check?
>>
>>45369011
>[]we could just go and check?
>>
>>45369011
if nothing else it might put us in there good graces so we might not get attacked on the last few legs of our journey. Plus All I need is for you to get empty barrels, a bunch of them. I can trade them for safe passage and keep a few for ourselves so we don't have to stop again.
>>
>>45369011
I assume go and check means the fort, because I don't really get what the reason is for there to be no option of "Go to the fort and take a look". That its surrounded by monsters? Its a MMORPG swamp, there will always be monsters everywhere.
>>
>>45369011
>>
"Couldn't we just go and check, see if the monsters are still there" I yawn, rubbing my eye "Also can we have lunch or something, I'm starving"

"Oh I was going to take us there anyways, since we can deal with a few monsters" Sam sighs "the problem is, they'd kill us if they saw us with you"

"Wait what!" Lucy screams angrily "leaning over the front of the cart "Is everyone just insane out here? Honestly they nearly hung her in the last town we were in"

"People don't like monsters, surprsing I know" Smiley says sheepishly "Well we could just...hide her in the cart right"

"it's bullshit that she even has to hide like that" Lucy says angrily, her eyes twitching up and down rapidly

"Honestly, I have half a mind to just raid the place" I groan, running my hand through my hair

"Well..I mean that isn't" Lucy says slowly "We can't just....we can't right?"

"You're joking...right Miss krovachi?" Berry asks, sounding worried "I mean, they're just doing their jobs"

"And so were the people who forced her to fight in the arena" Sam growls angrily as he stands up

"Well...I guess but still" Berry whimpers shaking her head

"It's a shame but not many people will like Krovy much now" Smiley says sadly, putting her mask on

"Well, honestly, I don't mean to sound...brutish or evil" Minor says, frowning "But is really that bad to hurt people who would kill your friend? I mean I'm not saying we should, I'm just saying...it isn't fair, you know?"

"Minor, you're going down a dark path there" Lucy says smirking

"Hey, just saying" Minor says shrugging "I have no love for anyone who'd hurt my Krovy"

"Welcome to the I hate everyone club" Sam says, with a fake smile "We have cookies, but they're coated in arsenic"

What do I do?
[] go over there, see if they're feeling generous
[] Sooo want to hold a vote?
[] I'll just wait here, have a bite to eat, you four have home
[] So we should attack them then?
[] Well maybe they're different?
[] write in
>>
>>45369343
>[] go over there, see if they're feeling generous
>[] Well maybe they're different?
>>
>>45369343
[] go over there, see if they're feeling generous
>>
>>45369343
>>
>>45369343
>[] I'll just wait here, have a bite to eat, you four have home
it's ok really, I mean I can talk to monsters now... well the smart ones anyways, and you guys can still talk to normal people so it evens out. It'll be fine trust me.
>>
>>45369343
>[] Well maybe they're different?
Lets just see if there might be players in the fort, they would be more approachable
If we can't, then we just stay in the cart
>>
>>45369343
>[] I'll just wait here, have a bite to eat, you four have home
>>
"Well maybe they're feeling generous" I say shrugging as I climb my way into the back of the cart, nearly slipping while I do, but Lucy and Minor grab my arms and help me the rest of the way in.

"We can hope" Lucy sighs as she grabs the wool blanket and hands it to me

"If someone can be greedy they will be" Minor sighs as she crawls over to me "all we can hope for is them to be nice"

"Yeah" berry says nodding as she leans against the back, fumbling to move her rapier around

Smiley looks at me, not saying a word as sam grabs the horses reins and starts dragging it forward, and slowly, the cart begins to move down the road, very slowly...but hey we're moving now at least.

"this is going to go horribly" Sam groans "also, making me walk, real classy"

What do I do?
[] try to get warm
[] hide under something 1d100
[] Help sam 1d20+str
[] Take a nap
[] eat something
[] Ooh come on, you can't make a girl pull a cart
[] write in
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>45369582
>[] try to get warm
>[] hide under something 1d100
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45369582
>[] Help sam 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45369582
>[] try to get warm
>[] Help sam 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45369582
>[] Help sam 1d20+str
Once we get closer
>[] hide under something 1d100
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45369582
[] try to get warm
[] Help sam 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>45369582
>>45369681
>>
>>45369681
>>45369617
It doesn't matter if we hide, Because I don't think we can hide Lil Green.
>>
>>45369711
he stays outside and acts as a lookout. I mean we can still talk to each other with our minds right?
>>
>>45369711
I don't think Lil Green is a problem, he looks tame enough and while maybe a bit threatening won't be a reason to throw them out unless they are extremly careful.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45369582
>[] try to get warm
>[] Help sam 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45369582
>[] Ooh come on, you can't make a girl pull a cart
>[] Help sam 1d20+str
>>
"Oh stop whining" I say, chuckling as I drop the blanket and clamber over to the front of the cart and hop off of it "I'll help if it really means that much to you"

"Oh he's just complaining to complain, but I think it might not be the best idea to" Lucy sighs "You know walk out in the open like that"

"Why not?" I ask as I grab the reins and start pulling the horse along, much faster than just sam doing it, he smiles warmly and happily

"Thanks Krovy" He sighs "But I don't really need help with this"

"Well...it's"Lucy sighs "Sam, do people know about hiver queens"

"Yeeeep" he says flatly "But fuck them if they don't give us water"

"SAM"Lucy groans "Be serious, what if they just straight up attack us because they notice her"

"Fuck em as I said" Sam yawns

"Maybe Lucy is right, I mean he said he can do it himself" Minor says quietly "maybe it'd be better to just stay back here, you know"

I shiver, biting my lip as a ice cold breeze blows over me, why is it so fucking cold? I should've kept the blanket, this cloak does practically nothing, I'd prefer being on fire to this!

"But they could search the cart, I mean people don't just ride up to a fort with out a good reason" Berry says as I clench my hands, trying to keep them warm

"Well, we could just pretend to out of water and dying" Lucy groans "Right?"

"People aren't nice" Smiley says sadly "they'd probably just send us away"

"You don't know that! Lucy yells, cold cold cold cold cold coooold sooo cold...need..need warm

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Sam screams, the unburned side of his face turning red "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING"
Waaarm

I blink, I'm hugging sam, and he looks like his brain just bluescreened.

What do I do?
[] hug him tighter "Warm"
[] continue helping him
[] stop helping him and hide in the cart 1d100
[] Oh I can just hide my...hiverness right?
[] Well, like sam Said, fuck em
[] Sorry, It's just fucking cold as balls out here!
[] What? Embarrassed?
[] Not my fault you're warm
[] Sorry
[] write in
>>
>>45369946
>[] Sorry, It's just fucking cold as balls out here!
>[] hug him tighter "Warm"
>[] continue helping him
>[] Not my fault you're warm
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>Smug as fuck smile
>>
>>45369946
>[] continue helping him
>[] Oh I can just hide my...hiverness right?
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
>>45369946
>[] continue helping him
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
>>45369946
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>45369946
>[] stop helping him and hide in the cart 1d100
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>45369946
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
>>45369946
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>45369946
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
>>45369946
>[] continue helping him
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>[] Sorry
>Smug as fuck smile
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>45369946
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
> shipperfags samefag us into not hiding just for their idiotic shit
Geez, maybe wait for that shit until after we are not at threat of violent mobs?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>45369946
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
>>45370105
Both sides are samefagging obviously, It's not just one side.
>>
>>45370135
Nah, one side votes for something pretty sensible and obvious, the other are being retards.
>>
>>45370135
I don't give a shit, I give a shit about us getting into trouble because of it and only 8ne side gets us into trouble.
>>
>>45370135
Dunno, I've just been lurking passively until now since there was no reason to vote until I saw literally no one voted for hiding when we should be definitly hiding.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>45369946
>[] What? Embarrassed?
>>
You know, while you're busy shitflinging, I'm more wondering, how does Krovachi feel his body wamrth through both their several layers of clothing? How does that work?
>>
I blink, looking at my arms and back up at him as he stares down at me, his single eye filled with shock as he stutters, trying to say anything

"Sorry, it's just fucking cold as balls out here!" I shout as my teeth start to chatter "Not my fault you're so warm"

"I...why are you" He says, his eye twitching as he stands there

"Oh don't tell me that's what stops you" Smiley groans "just a hug"

"Well, healing hurts the undead, maybe kindness hurts the asshole?" Minor giggles, no doubt showing her teeth "Er...wait that sounded really dirty, didn't it"

"Oooh so that how it is" Berry giggles like a school girl

"Ooooh" I say smirking as I lean closer to him giggling "Embarressed"

"No I just...why are you fucking hugging me" He says, shaking as he tries to push me away

"You're warm" I sigh, pouting as I let go of him and he sighs "But if you're going to be like that, I'm going back under the blanket"

I let go of the reins and climb back into the cart

"Wait I didn't goddammit Katie!" He shouts angrily "Don't be like that I was just...look it's, you're all a bunch of bitches!"

"Love you to buddy" I say flatly as I climb into the back of the cart

"Oh he's just confused because he's never been touched by a girl outside of slapping" Lucy says giggling

"Especially you fuck boy, you're the biggest bitch of all!" Sam yells "At least I got touched at all motherfucking ass"

"What is he even talking about?" Berry sighs shaking her head as I grab the wool blanket and curl up under it

"I don't...know" Smiley sighs "he's a weird fellow isn't he"

Sam raises his arm, flipping off smiley.

"Oh he's just...head injuries, he just messes up names, nothing to worry about Berry" Lucy says, knocking her head to mock sam

"Oh you're lucky I don't hit girls you son of a" He growls angrily "oooh, OOoooh!"

"Make that sound again, it was funny" Minor giggles "Oooh oooooh!"

"I swear to god" Sam sighs "I swear to god...I NRAaaagh"
cont
>>
>>45370241
Magic.
>>
>>45370262
Alternatively because otherwise the joke wouldn't have worked, but magic works too.
>>
>>45370242
Going hiding wasn't really supposed to be blowing him off being mad over his, pretty understandable, outburst. Now I feel bad for him too. Oh well.
>>
>>45370291
What the hell did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>45370291
it's sam, short of someone dying I'm sure he can bounce back from whatever we do to the guy.
>>
>>45370312
Exactly what we voted for? Say sorry and then say we better go hide now?
>>
>>45370319
You must be new to HM quests.
>>
>>45370312
That we just go hiding because thats a reasonable thing to do? I suppose combined with apologizing for invading his personal space.

>>45370318
I don't feel that bad, just slightly because he's secretly a big softie at heart for his friends.
>>
>>45370335
Its funny you say that and makes pretty clear you joined us somewhere late ASQ at earliest and don't remember all the bitching about not taking our votes as the dickery and sociopathy they were intended to be.
>>
>>45370357
Kinda funny how things change, huh? Now we care and about so many people, when in early times anons passive agressively whined everytime Lalya was described with even a hint of genuine human empathy.

Good times.
>>
>>45370242
"use words Sam" Lucy says calmly as she leans back and crosses her legs, looking out to the front of the cart

"NRAAAAAAAGHAAAAAAA!" He screams and roars, if simply to spite her "Ahh it's fine Krovachi, I don't give a shit...just why?

Lucy giggles and shakes her head,

"You know, I'm starting to like him more, he's funny" Minor chuckles as she kicks her legs back and forth

"I don't get how you stand him" Smiley sighs "But...yes he is"

I close my eyes and yawn
"OI" I hear someone shout out "What you doing out here, bacon face, this is military property, not a town for you to peddle in, fuck off"

"Buddy, I am in a horrible mood already" Sam groans as I wipe my eyes under the blanket and yawn, must've fallen asleep "So fuck off, I need water"

"Oh don't give me that bollocks ya pig faced ass" the voice giggles "then again, must've paid a pretty penny for that elf up there"

"Shut up" Lucy growls angrily

"Please do, you have no idea how bad of an idea it is to piss him off" minor says quickly "or her for that matter"

"Oi, don't see you having the sign of the seven on ya, so shut up, we don't hand water out willey nilley, especially to traveling hoodlums like you, so fuck off" the voice says

"this is like a fucking Monty python skit" Sam growls angrily

What do I do?
[] keep hiding
[] Peek out to see what's going on 1d100
[] HEY YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHER FUUuucker?
[]Come on sam you can do it
[] Rush to his defense
[]throw something at him 1d20+str
[] Poi, annoy him
[] write in

>>45370241
Hellfire burns deep, and Sam is constantly pissed

And this game world was made by weebs

So he is literally hot blooded

>>45370262
>>45370273
So yes
MAGIC!
>>
>>45370381
She still would kill children if they threaten Maria or she told her to
>>
>>45370387
>[] Poi, annoy him
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45370387
[] Peek out to see what's going on 1d100
[]Come on sam you can do it
>>
>>45370387
>[] keep hiding
>[]Come on sam you can do it
we're mentally chanting that second bit right? Because right now if they find us we're fucked.
>>
>>45370387
>[] keep hiding
>[] Poi, annoy him
The Poi Toi compels you!

>>45370401
Or as collateral damage, or if they are in her way, or if it would be funny....
>>
>>45370387
>[] HEY YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHER FUUUUUCKER!
>[] Rush to his defense
>[] Poi, annoy him
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45370387
>[] Peek out to see what's going on 1d100
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45370387
>[] HEY YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHER FUUuucker?
>[]throw something at him 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>45370387
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45370387

>>45370401
>>45370431
Layla Miller, the only person wo becomes more humane when possessed by a elder god
>>
I pull the blanket over my head and creep the edge of the cart, peeking over the side to see what's going on. I see Sam, standing in front of it, staring at his feet as man with a red nose stands in front of him, wearing one of those weird spanish looking metal helmets.

"How'd a hideous fiend like you get so many cute girls huh?" he says, getting in Sam's face, I see him twitch and glare at the man, not moving

"They're my friends, we just need some water for our horse so we can get to the next town" he says flatly, forcing a smile as the man laughs in his face, making him twitch

Come on sam, you can do it. I shake my fists as he looks back up smiling

"Well there's enough water around, get some of that" he says, touching Sam's shoulder

"But..it'd kill our horse" Lucy says, sounding shocked and disgusted

"Get a new one" The man says yawning, lifting his helmet up "...your momma a minotaur or something? those are a gift from the seven right there"

"It was a gift" Minor shouts angrily "Also, that's just cruel"

"Yeah, you can't just do that to a horse either"Berry huffs

"Oh shut up" the man sighs, still staring at lucy, I feel my eye twitch as my hand reaches for minor friend on instinct

"Man, look, we'll pay you, worship you whatever, but we need that fucking water" Sam says, his voice cracking with anger "So just give us a bowl of it or something"

The man grins, pervertedly as he licks his lips, leaning on his rifle

"Say what, give me that pretty arcane elf up there and I'll give you all the water that little cart of yours can hold" he says grinning "What you say Pig face"

Sam freeze, his hand shacking as he breathes heavily and the air suddenly gets colder

"If you go any where near her, I will rip your fucking face off with my teeth" he says coldly leaning towards the man

*SMACK*

"FUCKER" Sam shouts, before I hear a thud

"SAM" Lucy screams loudly

cont
>>45370431
Layla is worse than Raz, always said it
>>45370542
rip mr fish
>>
>>45370652
"oh this is going to go bad...this is go reallly bad?" Minor whimpers as she crawls over to where I'm laying

"You...you...how could you do that we just need some water, we just" Berry growls angrily, breathing heavily

"Oh...oh no" Smiley says flatly

I look up a bit higher and see the man holding his rifle, with blood on the butt of it

Sam's on the ground, holding his jaw as blood flows over his lips. He looks up and sees me. His eyes go wide, and then he smirks.
He looks over his shoulder at the man
and pulls his finger across his neck, grinning as his one eye fills with cold fury

What do I do?
[] nod
[] shake your head
>>
File: Let it all out.gif (498 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Let it all out.gif
498 KB, 500x283
>>45370652
>rip mr fish
...Mr feeash.....
>>
>>45370689
>[] nod
Wait when the fuck where there guns in this setting!? I call bullsiht HM.
>>
>>45370652
>rip mr fish
Mr. feeesh Rest in Peace, best minion

>>45370689
>[] nod
>>
>>45370689
>[] nod
>RIP Mr. Feesh
>>
>>45370689
>see the man holding his rifle,
What the fuck HM? There were never any guns in this setting.
>>
>>45370689
>[] nod
>>
>>45370689
>[] shake your head
>>
>>45370699
Nigga really.
>>
>>45370689
[] nod
>>
>>45370718
What makes you think that? We have barely seen any of the setting, we're gomna see a lot of shit we haven't seen before
>>
>>45370699
>>45370718
Are you guys literally retarded or something?
Why the fuck would there NOT be guns in this setting?
>>
>>45370699
>>45370718
This samefag is so obvious, and so identical to previous such outbursts that I'm not sure if you're serious or this is supposed to be a meme of some sort.
>>
>>45370750
>>45370751
Then why wasn't there an option to get a gun at the starter town?
>>
>>45370768
Level restrictions, obviously. Just like in WoW you used to not be able to get a head slot item before lvl 30.
Rofles are mid game items.

Or we just didn't look for any rifles becaus we're a melee character you raging moron
>>
>>45370784
>Rofles are mid game items.
Then why does a fucking grunt have one?
>>
>>45370768
For the same reason there was no options for crossbows or bows? Because we didn't look for ranged weapons?
>>
>>45370801
>Then why does a fucking grunt have one?
Because we A.) left the starter zone, and b.) he's a NPC and therefore not bound by the same level restrictions
>>
>>45370805
A gun would have been in the smithy, Not a fletcher shop or whatever.
>>
>>45370801
Because he's a early midgame grunt, assuming rifles are even restricted like that, we wouldn't know, we never asked or had reason to find out before.
>>
>>45370817
>he's a NPC and therefore not bound by the same level restrictions
Oh so npcs our level can have awesome high level shit to wreck us with then hm?
>>
>>45370818
>A gun would have been in the smithy
We still didn't look for ranged weapons and had therefore no reason to pay attention to any guns offered.
>>
>>45370834
What besides infinite butthurt makes you think guns are any better in stats than bows in this magic fantasy setting?

Also
>says explicitly midgame
>high level
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>45370834
Or guns are just a aesthetic alternative to bows like in every MMO with fantasy setting featuring them. Also, yeah npcs get to do that sort of thing, its kinda normal.
>>
>>45370857
We are low level, Therefore midlevel is going to be highlevel to us.
>>
>>45370689
You heard the man HM, you are not allowed anymore to introduce any new elements to the setting, so no new abilities, items or classes allowed. Gotta make do with what you got.
>>
>>45370834
You're
a fucking monster
You could eat the bullets
most NPCs
are weak as piss compared to players or heroes

My first plan was a cannon
but I realized that would make me a dick
and I said
in the first threads, guns are a thing
there is a class built around them
10 defense ain't no fucking joke

>>45370898
They aren't even new
you just haven't met anyone who uses them because most people you've met have been farmers or dandies

writing
sorry for the outburst
>>
>>45370909
>sorry for the outburst
You got nothing to be sorry for, in difference to him.
>>
>>45370909
So question for you HM, OPAQ when? Also Ochamu sheet when?
>>
>>45370909
>My first plan was a cannon
>but I realized that would make me a dick
How so? Its a fort surrounded by monsters, I expect them to be well armed.
>>
>>45370909
pretty sure that second link was sarcasm there, but yeah don't worry about the bitching. This is still 4chan and you're bound to run into someone that has to cry over something unimportant, just ignore them until they grow up or leave.
>>
>>45370943
Uh it's a bloody cannon anon, Aka one shot and we die more than likely.
>>
I glare at the man and nod slowly. And then Sam starts to laugh, wickedly. He stands up, and pulls his jacket back, revealing his clawed gauntlets as his eyes gleams with....satisfaction. He licks his lips as the world seems to go in slow motion, the scarred side of his face covered in shadow from the trees above us

"What you laughing about you ugly mother!" the man shouts, raising his gun before "Gurk?"

Sam slams his fist into his throat, and rips it down, laughing manically.

"SAM!!" Lucy screams her voice cracking "Sam why...why did you it..it..fine, if we have to do this fine"

"I TOLD YOU!" Minor shouts as she curls up into a ball "This isn't going to be pretty oh just...why did you have to do that"

"FUCK!?" Smiley shouts loudly

"Oh..MR DRACUL!" Berry shouts angrily "You well, if I have to"

"Master" I hear little green say in the back of the mind "the foul smelling one has done something....I can try to get the other monsters to help...if you want"

What do I do?
[] Pulls am back into the cart 1d20+str
[] Leap out to his aid
[] Sure, do it Little green
[] Sorry guys, but....it's my fault
[]write in

>>45370937
tuesday
by tuesday
making a shared sheet to save space
>>
>>45370983
Its a bloody MMO fantasy setting, the damage is calculated according to the stats involved, it doesn't matter what it is, we can get murdered by a high-level enough kitchen knife and just ignore cannon balls from something sufficiently low level.
>>
>>45371005
[] Leap out to his aid
[] Sure, do it Little green
[] Sorry guys, but....it's my fault
>>
>>45371005
>[] Leap out to his aid
>[] Sure, do it Little green
>[] Sorry guys, but....it's my fault
>>
>>45371005
>[] Leap out to his aid
Ugh, I guess it was kinda silly to think Sam would have the good sense to just knock him out.
>>
>>45371005
>[] Leap out to his aid

I'd rather this doesn't escalate into a slaughter, Minor, Lucy and Berry deserve better than that.
>>
>>45371046
He was fucking scum anyways, Barely human if you ask me so nothing to fret over.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45371005
>[] Pulls am back into the cart 1d20+str
>[] not yet green but be ready for me to change my mind.

Don't want to bring the monsters in if we don't have to. If whoever owns this place thinks it was just some bandits or whatever they won't go after the monsters.
>>
>>45371064
Really?
>>
>>45371064
Well this is gonna suck
>>
>>45371064
Why did you have to roll you fucking shitcunt idiotic moron!?
>>
>>45371064
so we're not grabbing sam it seems
>>
>>45371060
I'm not bothered because of him, I'm bothered because it upsets the people in our party who aren't borderline sociopaths
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.