[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ANYTHING or any way the Warhammer 40k Universe could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x335
Is there ANYTHING or any way the Warhammer 40k Universe could take out Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or its Super form?
>>
>>48311294
Ultramarines.

Or a Grey Knight covered in Soriritas blood.
>>
File: image.png (733 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
image.png
733 KB, 1024x578
>>48311419

How can they defeat something that huge?
>>
>>48311294
Orks man.

Gork, Mork, and Bork would wreck TTGL.
>>
>>48311620
Nah man, it'd be the third God in the orkish pantheon.

1. The bigger it gets, the stronger it becomes.
2. Manly charging spirit.
3. Literally powered by self confidence
>>
>>48311669
>it'd be the third God in the orkish pantheon.
There's already three Gods, technically.

And the Orks would never worship something en mass that isn't Orky.
>>
>>48311294

Literally any Chaos God.
Even Slaanesh.
>>
>>48311294
No, it literally throws galaxies as a weapon.

It could literally take a shit on the eye of terror to close it and then throw it away.

>>48311732
>>48311620
To small time.

40k Gods are relegated to such a tiny piece of space.
>>
>>48311294
It would only empower Chaos and add to their already immense power.
>>
>>48311829
>40k Gods are relegated to such a tiny piece of space.

40k Gods don't even exist in realspace. And entering their realm would fuck TTGL immediately, harder than they got fucked in the time water.
>>
File: cato shitarius.jpg (23 KB, 260x296) Image search: [Google]
cato shitarius.jpg
23 KB, 260x296
>>48311294
Or Draigo, or ultrasmurfs. Or you could just tell Bloody Magpies, that there is a reality bending mecha, and it's already painted red. I'm sure that team Dai Gurren would certainly "gift" it to the chapter.
>>
>>48311294
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.
>>
File: getter emperor.png (271 KB, 548x800) Image search: [Google]
getter emperor.png
271 KB, 548x800
>>48311294
Fuck.
Off.
to.
>>>/v/
>>
>>48311886
I often wonder who first made this copypasta
>>
>>48311689
Gork Mork and who else?
>>
>>48311968

the type of person who hated these types of threads on /a/
>>
>"Could anyone beat [OVERPOWERED: THE DEFENITION]?"
FTFY
>>
File: download (12).jpg (17 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
17 KB, 200x252
>>48311294
'Eavan Stompin' Gorken Morken
>>
>>48311872
>implying Chaos stands a chance against manliness
>>
>>48312009
Unbaited hook for 40k fanboys.
>>
>>48311689
>literally a giant mass of looted walkers
>powered by believing in yourself
>who the hell do you think I am?
How is that that not the patron deity of mekboyz?
>>
>>48312028

>t. I don't know anything about 40k beyond alfabusa vids crossboarder
>>
>>48312075

NOT.

GREEN.
>>
>>48311669
>yfw orks get spiral power
>>
>>48312112
>spiral energy is green
>the mech is red
How is it not orky?
>>
>>48312181

Because believing in yourself doesn't have shit all to do with orks. If TTGL was about making war on everything else that lived in the cosmos and stealing their shit, then sure, it'd be orky, but it's not.
>>
>>48311446
Because they are the Ultramarines.

Or Grey Knights covered in Sororitas blood.
>>
>>48312230
>Because believing in yourself doesn't have shit all to do with orks.

You're really this stupid, wow. Okay.
>>
>>48312274

>Thinking Waaagh works off of self-esteem and not bloodlust and gimme-dats

Yeah, I'm the stupid one in this conversation, for sure.
>>
>>48312230
Dude, they are a race that powers all their technology with belief.
>>
>>48312322
>he doesn't understand that orkz grow in size until someone beats the shit out of them to the point where they don't believe they can get any bigger or stronger anymore

Right.
>>
>>48312328

>that powers all their technology with belief.

I want this meme to die.
>>
>>48312348
>the red ones go faster
>paint a trukk red
>it goes faster
Wow, its almost like their shit is mostly held together with psychic energy.
>>
>>48312348
Its not a meme, it's literally verified by the codex and game mechanics.
>>
>>48311294
>1 ship equipped with teleporter
>Teleports kill-team onto the bridge
>kill everyone there

huehuehue?

I mean, IIRC, the anti-spiral put them all in an illusion-coma, I'm pretty sure the chaos gods/Emps could do the same while a kill-team goes about its business.
>>
>>48313023
Hand to hand the TTGL could kill such a kill team easily.
>>
>>48311872
>And entering their realm would fuck TTGL immediately, harder than they got fucked in the time water.

If they were intentionally going there, they'd probably have figured out some better version of gellar fields or something to protect them from it. Either that, or enough spiral energy would probably do it.
>>
File: JynormaStitz.jpg (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
JynormaStitz.jpg
53 KB, 250x250
>>48311294
>ANYTHING

The Emperor.
>>
>>48314091
Well it's a good thing kill teams are experts at melee and ranged combat, amongst other things.

Why, you think they're the worst they've ever had to deal with? Oh, please.
>>
File: Big Guy.jpg (1 MB, 1666x2084) Image search: [Google]
Big Guy.jpg
1 MB, 1666x2084
>>48311294
>>
>>48313023
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is way, way bigger than a galaxy, which is the size of the entire setting. TTGL would need to be standing still for decades before a ship could even reach a single pilot, let alone for the ship to find any of them over multiple galaxy wide distances when it takes a year to traverse the Imperium.
>>
Macarius or Yarrick their manliness should be enough.
>>
>>48311982

Spork?
Bork?
Cork?
Stork?
Dork?
>>
>>48312009
>>48312099
It would literally just crush the galaxy in the palm of it's hand. The Chaos Gods and the Emperor would be snuffed out in an instant with every living thing.

That said, I've always imagined the warp kinda being like slitherio or some other game like that. The Chaos gods in the galaxies are small potatoes compared to the bigger intergalactic warp gods. Who are themselves small potatoes compared to the larger supercluster warp gods, and so on until each individual god is just a neuron in the universal immeterium brain.
>>
>>48311294
No! Stop asking!
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is not something you pit against other things in theoretical combat because Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann doesn't follow rules.
In any situation you put it in, STTGL will win, there's nothing you can do. Canonically, in situations where it would have a 0% chance of success, and it's opponent has a 100% of defeating it, it will still come out on top somehow.
It's just blatantly unfair. There's no argument that can be made against it because the things STTGL does don't follow BASIC LOGIC!
It's literally their team motto.
>>
>>48312099
Anon, I've known 40k & all the Chaos wank for a while. Despite the supposed "getting power from an infinite number of universes", just the Emperor alone being a threat to Chaos is enough to cement it as below TTGL.
>>
>>48313023
I'd sooner expect the Emperor to become the Getter Emperor than that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUJzYSswcj0
>>
of course not, we're talking things that use galaxies as projectiles
>>
File: Getter-Robo-Bible-005_Emperor.png (409 KB, 557x767) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-Bible-005_Emperor.png
409 KB, 557x767
>>48311294
Can someone edit the Emprah's face & weapons onto the Getter Emperor?
>>
>>48314918
Except when pitted against equal bullshit.

I can't recall the name but I remember a character who becomes more powerful with every defeat and death.

Then there's my own teenage fiction characters...
>>
File: i mean, crap man, look at that.png (133 KB, 1120x655) Image search: [Google]
i mean, crap man, look at that.png
133 KB, 1120x655
But can anyone defeat Strong Crab?
>>
>>48314918
I don't know, Saitama could probably make a fight out of it. I agree that nothing 40k can hope to hope to compete with STTGL
>>
File: Nightbringer.png (863 KB, 1279x588) Image search: [Google]
Nightbringer.png
863 KB, 1279x588
The C'Tan, if not 1 then all, since brute force can't destroy them. In their energy forms they'd just start consuming it and choke the life out of it.
>>
>>48311879
>Or Draigo
I have already defeated it!
>>
>>48311959
Surely /a/ or /m/ would be the correct board.
>>
>>48312348
>I want this meme to die.

I want THIS meme to die.
>>
>>48318346
It's like this: Saitama can defeat any opponent with one punch, so logically he could defeat STTGL with one punch.
But STTGL doesn't follow logic, so he can't.
>>
>>48312014
For soem reason when I try to say this I end up in a German accent.
>>
>>48319093
....in no way does Saitama's ability follow logic.
>>
>>48313023
There is no bridge and they broke out of the coma,
>>
>>48319093
I prefer

>Saitama's power level is whatever's funniest
>GL power level is the self belief of the pilots
>The winner depends on how funny the writer would find it if Simon was turned into a bloody red mist.
>>
>>48314918
Demonbane's higher on the powerlevels
Probability manipulation and defiance of logic ain't shit
>>
File: wut.png (874 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
874 KB, 600x1200
>>48318660
B-but how?
>>
>>48319565
Concepts like size, distance and time become meaningless.

Because in the warp the impossible becomes possible!

For any further questions, refer to my second sentence.
>>
>>48319770
So what if the warp implodes on itself spontaneously without killing anyone ever and the 40k universe gets a happy ending?
If the impossible is suddenly impossible in this nu-space then why hasn't that shit happened? I ain't drinking your wank koolaid.
>>
>>48319948
Clearly you don't understand. That will happen, has already happened and will never happen. When Slaanesh was born from Eldar debauchery it meant he had always existed.

It's not hard.
>>
>>48319982
I'm just saying if the impossible is suddenly possible than the warp should cease existing in all various forms for all realities forwards backwards and sideways in time never to be seen again ever. It just seems like a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>48319948
>>48320000
Something being possible is not nearly the same as something being likely.
>>
>>48320000
Of course, you're absolutely 100% correct.
>>
>>48318582
>since brute force can't destroy them.
If Simon believes it can it will. This is how TTGL works. It is powered by self-confidence and determination. If the user truly believes it can do something, you bet your ass it's happening.
>>
>>48311294
A huge amount of imperial guards...
>>
>>48320438
Well the Deceiver will just have to instil a sense of overwhelming dread and despair into Simon then.
>>
>>48320674
Already been tried. Simon uses fighting spirit to overcome those feelings and fight with strength and determination even while still suffering from them.
Like a space marine who still feels fear but isn't effected in the least by it, just on a better level.
>>
>>48320690
Oh? The old rules for the Deciever (before becoming a mere shard) allowed him to cause fear even in those immune to it. I wonder if Simon would pause if he was revisited by some tragic memories and visions of his own death.

Fighting against an enemy who leaves you fighting illusions and can pass through solid objects. That the Deceiver could ever be turned into shards is a wonder in itself. Though I suppose that's why some people theorise the main bulk of him is still out there causing mischief.
>>
>>48311959
You don't even know what goes where, no wonder your room is always trashed.

>>48312003
A true hero, then.
>>
>>48313023
This thing was formed after the hypnosis coma, implying that both they had overcome such attacks and that the TTGL would protect them from such attacks, why would the chaos gods, or even more strangely the golden toilet skeleton, actually bother to help a hopeless kill team, how likely would it be for their ship to get into teleportation range without being detected and destroyed, and also this >>48314332

TTGL is the only thing more ridiculous than 40k.

>>48314373
Napping.
>>
>>48320808
>The old rules for the Deciever (before becoming a mere shard) allowed him to cause fear even in those immune to it.
>rules
>any defence against TTGL
top kek lad
>>
>>48319308
>Probability manipulation and defiance of logic ain't shit

Until it is.
>>
>>48320808
He's not immune to fear. He just grits his teeth like big bro taught him, sucks it up, takes it as a challenge of his manliness, and proceeds to use the new fuel for his ever increasing fire.
Oh, and he's already had his mine subjected to all possible realities, even the ones where he's literally a nobody or he's being tortured to death in the most painful ways possible, all at once. He merely repeated the above process of manning the fuck up. He's also not a stranger to punching entities that not only control this reality but can make their own with vastly different laws of nature and then he proceeds to punch those various realities in their non-existant face.
Like another anon above said, you literally can't beat him as his whole shtick is he MAKES things conform to his perceptions, right down to the very universe itself if he's jacked up and your giving him everything he needs to reach that stage. It's just a wholly unfair fight as he would make the warp behave in a way that lets him win.
Wanna try time shenanigans? Prepare to have a giant ultra fightan robot bare knuckle brawl on the face of a giant clock in nu-space while father time stands as a judge.
Wanna teleport into his cockpit and take him there? His power isn't limited to the mech, it's just his chosen tool and he's weaponized his own power bodily before on several occasions.
Hell they even used a field that changed the very probability of him and his chances of losing to zero so there was no possible way of winning and he literally said fuck that and punched the guy in the face for it.
I'm not telling you this for wank purposes but just to sort of drive home how intensely onesided this argument is to the point of stupidity.
>>
>>48320887
You really don't know shit about higher powerlevel series.
>>
>>48320947
To sum this up, Spiral Power is some top-tier, weapons grade bullshit
>>
>>48320947
And he faces against beings that ignore the rules of the universe and make it their own. Except he's outnumbered. Then there are other beings that can stop those great beings. Beings who are an intrinsic part of the universe. Beings that become more powerful the stronger Simon's fighting spirit becomes as they feed on that power without taking from it. And of course, making the impossible possible.
>>
>>48321113
>>48321094
Basically.
Honestly the setting itself even had a GENEVA convention banning the use of it for a fucking reason.
>>
>>48321094
Spiral Power is a part of humanity and beastmen don't have it, yeah?

What happens if his consciousness is switched with a being without it? It's a part of the body controlled by the mind, right?
>>
>>48321165
>a part of humanity
A part of anything with spiral DNA, AKA a spiral race.
>and beastmen don't have it, yeah?
Until Viral developed it anyway from pure raging determination.
>>
>>48321165
Nah. It's a universal power that manifests in all things that resemble it's form. Humanity has a double helix DNA strand so we're doubly representing spiral energy. It also superboosts evolution into the perfect form for using spiral energy(humanoid).
>>
>>48321208
Using the form makes the manifestation easier. As Viral demonstrates, you can manifest it just by trying really really fucking hard anyway.
>>
>>48321205
Nah. King big dick gave him an immortal body which also was capable of drawing spiral energy to sustain him and he just vegeta'd his way into controlling it.
>>
File: image.gif (495 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
495 KB, 500x281
>>48311829
This makes no sense .... When galaxies collide is it fucking rare that two stars even come close to each other.... And that much mass moving, presumably near light speed would take forever to reach its target....

What does this stupid show have to do with 40k why does this question pop up so much
>>
>>48321439
Because 40k is equally stupid and overpowered.
>>
>>48321464
>equally
>>
>>48321525
Yes.
>>
>>48321439
It's explicitly said to be an alternative world who's rules work differently. TTGL can still be summoned outside said world though & it'd flat out distort things around it.
>>
>>48321611
Its far from equal. One character from one show could throw the entire 40k setting at an enemy offhandedly. It wouldn't even register on its radar beyond what you'd register a rock you threw, just another rock nothing special.
>>
>>48321678
Except that it can only do that in a specially generated field of unreality that it can modify to its own will and has control over.

Kind of like a Daemon World.
>>
>>48321721
Actually, it's the ability to make that into anywhere & even screw with physics outside that area that is the thing. It's alike a Daemon World but a much bigger scale & more effective outside it.
>>
>>48311294
>>
>>48321721
Nothing has ever indicated the anti-spirals are incapable of doing that outside the super spiral space, only that they wouldn't do so for risking damaging the real universe.
>>
>>48321754
This. He can manifest it anywhere now and doesn't even need the mechs to do that shit anymore.
>>
>>48321764
Except they did a LOT of shit before sending them into false space like chucking planets at them and compressing space into a liquid form.
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 194x192) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 194x192
>>48321638
Thinking further ... That much mass moving that fast would probably destroy quite a bit of the universe by creating very large gravity fields.

Some scientists are saying dark matter is very tiny but material, just moving so fast it's creating enormous gravity
>>
>>48321795
I said incapable. They should still be able to, yes.
>>
>>48321721
Kind of like the warp
>>
>>48321806
I'd believe it if only simons goal was to prevent the destruction of the universe hence it not happening when he threw that shit. Same for the antis.
>>
>>48321806
It's part of the reason for the Anti-Spiral in the first place. They think that the reality altering abilities of Spiral Power will screw up the universe if left unchecked. It's very alike Getter Rays.
>>
>>48321806
>That much mass moving that fast would probably destroy quite a bit of the universe by creating very large gravity fields.
You mean it would do whatever the fuck it feels like because it is moving many times faster than light which is very impossible, right?
As in you cannot quantify what moving faster than light actually does. The energy levels involved are infinite. Mass moving faster than light requires more than infinite energy. What?
>>
>>48312054

./thread
>>
>>48311294
I was under the impression that 40K is the epitome of power levels. Not even the Judeo-Christian God can defeat a space marine, let alone an imperial guardsman.
>>
>>48321967
Yeah. Then we shoved it full of HGH and that one DNA sequence that makes you infinitely jacked like that 3 year old and painted it anime. Thus Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was born.
>>
>>48322055
Technically DC & Marvel are more bullshit. Guys like the Celestials, Michael Demiurge & Lucifer Morningstar are much stronger than just about anything in 40k.
>>
>>48322344
True enough. They just keep making one-up characters so shit constantly seems worse without ever getting worse.
>>
File: 1466987557782.jpg (230 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1466987557782.jpg
230 KB, 768x768
Being a fictional character I could take that guy on singlehandedly.
>>
>>48311886
/thread
>>
File: Cell.jpg (130 KB, 421x600) Image search: [Google]
Cell.jpg
130 KB, 421x600
>>48311886
Is someone hungry for some perfect pasta?
>>
>>48314918
It's not that special.
Armed Slaves of FMP have a Lambda Drive that does exactly that... grants you your wishes on a per-mech basis.

Getter Emperor is there to top int in the size department, since TTGL is nothing but a copy of that in reality.

Aquarion pasta needs no introduction.
>>
>>48311294
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>
>>48322459
>And then anon found out it's physically impossible to fight something that doesn't exist.
I suppose that means they won this round.
>>
>>48321967
>I was under the impression that 40K is the epitome of power levels.

Even Macross could wipe it out, anon.
Western power levels and eastern power levels are a on a completely different scale.
>>
Can anything in the 40K universe defeat Demonbane?
>>
>>48322610
No.
>>
>>48314713
if that is true, then wouldn't the forces generated when this thing moves kill most of the pilots?
>>
>>48311294
Choice Scarf Ditto.
>>
Is there ANYTHING or any way the Warhammer 40k Universe could make OP stop being a faggot?
>>
>>48319151
so we have ourselves an immoveable object and an unstoppable force type situation. if sttgl can't be beaten, but saitama's punches beat anything, what happens when he punches sttgl
>>
>>48315319
do you reckon the fact that sttgl is a thing that is powered by pride could possibly boost slaanesh enough to have a chance? or are we still thinking inside the box.
>>
>>48322697
>powered by pride
It's not really pride that does things. It's Spiral Power which is fueled by other shit.
>>
>>48320438
so. question for you. what if someone just kills the pilot. i mean, from what i've seen of the show he's like, what, 8? you don't really have to beat the giant ass kicking robot if you can kill the 8 year old boy inside it.
>>
>>48322654
Yeah cept they all use spiral power which makes their wants reality. If they believe it won't kill them when they believe themselves past lightspeed and infinite G forces than it won't kill them. They could even believe that lightspeed is infact a different speed and that they can perceive it so they can fight an enemy doing exactly the same since the galaxies are moving many many times faster than what its initial limit would be.
>>
>>48322734
Someone tried that before. The pilot refused to die until they killed the enemy.
>>
>>48322799
so can't they just wish the enemy didn't exist anymore. or wish their lives were all perfect. what are the limitations of this spiral power?
>>
>>48322845
Because that wouldn't be manly enough.
>>
>>48322734
By the time he's in STTGL he's like 20. Anyway he doesn't specifically NEED the mech to use spiral power and he even killed a guy with it once using a small drill bit. If you met him in the cockpit AFTER he's able to use STTGL he'd just punch you into infinity faster than you could react. Assuming you could get to the cockpit as it tends to move several galactic lengths in a single motion over half a second.
>>
File: saveyou.jpg (23 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
saveyou.jpg
23 KB, 580x326
>>48322799
>Yeah cept they all use spiral power which makes their wants reality.

No, it does not.
It only gives them infinitely scalable power because of the power of Getter Beams'evolution... I mean spiral energy of evolution.

They can't just will things to happen, just like Simon can't will his waifu to become real, their dead to come back and so on...
>>
>>48322873
so what i'm getting from this is that this show is a big manly author-fantasy circlejerk, that is then explained so people don't complain?
>>
>>48322895
>Simon can't will his waifu to become real, their dead to come back
It's actually suggested that they could but that he doesn't because he'd rather let the dead remain dead & let the new generation do their thing.
>>
>>48322907
It's actually closer to a Super Robot Saturday morning cartoon. It's quite normal.
>>
>>48322907
Welcome to all fantasy/sci-fi/fiction in general.
>>
>>48322845
A. Men fight their battles. Don't be a pussy.
B. Their enemies before they knew of the power they wielded and before they even could actually manifest it used the same shit they did but eletricity powered so slightly weaker. The enemies afterwards also use spiral power and will themselves to exist so the only answer left is knocking each others teeth out until one man stands man above the rest.
>>
>>48311886
>and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>48322968
It's not as bad as the Cell copypasta.
>>
>>48322929
>It's actually suggested that they could but that he doesn't because he'd rather let the dead remain dead & let the new generation do their thing.

Nope. Just like Viral won't ever get his sappy dreams despite it not being at all wrong.
>>
>>48322929
This AND he needs some working. If he's just sitting there crying or twiddling his thumbs whats there to get his engine running? Manly men can't manly man unless there's action and food involved! If he's hanging on the edge of his seat fist fucking an entire universe he might work up enough of a sweat to start jesusing out miracles, which he does, but not ressurection magic tier shit. Even the king big dick knew not to keep his body and go back to being a computer.
>>
>>48311886
Number God 100:Perfect Charizard can defeat him.
http://pastebin.com/9ZqkK3vh
>>
>>48322986
Viral can't do it because he's a beastman, and beastmen can't make spiral energy or reproduce
>>
>>48323029
Nah. Dude got a powerup remember? Infinite life due to a body that channels spiral power in that particular way. He even rage and spites his way into using spiral power like a human near the end. He's still sterile though unless he can rage and spite his balls back.
>>
>>48322986
Viral can't make Spiral Power. Beastman & all.
>>48323057
That's still not Spiral Power. When piloting the Gurren, Simon had to supply enough Spiral Power for the two of them.
>>
>>48323105
Nah man. He even gets his own drillbit and everything. He even manifests his Enki swords.
He's even captaining super galaxy at the ending scene which required simon levels to even budge the shit earlier on.
Also that illusion? That showed he was capable of Love, something ONLY spiral races can have. He also summons Tengen Enki on his own showing again a use and mastery of spiral power.
>>
>>48323234
Oh. And before all that he's copiloting with simon which also requires spiral power to even attempt to function on any level near acceptable and he simultaneously helps him do combo attacks which also requires spiral power.
>>
>>48323254
>he's copiloting with simon which also requires spiral power
No, Simon just happens to have enough Spiral Power for two. All Viral needs is piloting skill as Simon already covers the piloting costs.
>>
>TTGL, Saitama, and Dr Manhattan all appear
>They heal the Emperor back to full power
>All 4 unite to fix the galaxy and the Chaos Gods

What happens?
>>
File: 81342.jpg (2 MB, 2588x1455) Image search: [Google]
81342.jpg
2 MB, 2588x1455
The real question is:
Is there anything that is more hype than that fucking opening?
>>
>>48322805
And it's apparently cannon (though I don't belivie it) that that guy couldn't produce any real Spiral Power himself so he was way on the low end of the scale
>>
>>48323282
He manifests parts of the combo. Thats the whole point of brotherly combining and why gurren lagann is unique. They tried that shit once where only one used spiral power and kamina almost impaled himself. It's the whole reason viral thought he could take kamina after he got his gift and why he was able to use the enkidudu at all.
>>
>>48323367
Nope. He had JUST enough to make combining a thing and to move a gunmen without electricity. He only manifested, like most lowtiers, when he was at deaths door and fighting for others. Literally the peak of being a man amongst men. Spikey hair did the same shit.
>>
>>48322895
Well like, he did spontaneously invent teleportation with spiral power. Literrally just wanted really bad to get somewhere faster and ended up teleporting for it. And at the end of the series everyone just assumes that they could bring back the dead because why not? They've been able to do verythng else.
>>
>>48322951
fighting an enemy you know you're going to beat, but prolonging it for your own satisfaction doesn't seem like being a man, it seems cruel and unneccesary.
>>
>>48323490
It doesn't matter what your moral take on it is.
The rules go like this: Men FIGHT their battles. Even if you know the little guy will lose you give him a chance to show his grit.

The vast majority of enemies they fight after gaining mastery of spiral power also have mastery of spiral power so if you tried to will them out of existence than they'd simultaneously be willing themselves to exist as all life does inherently and subconciously.
>>
>>48323538
so what you're saying is. you're fighting each other with gigantic erections. just enormous, rock solid dick fighting, no holds barred, nobody can win because everyone has ultimate power. it's literally just a chance to prove you're manly.
>>
File: image.png (245 KB, 589x315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245 KB, 589x315
>>48323658
Yes. Except replace dicks with fighting spirit and willpower and then release that someone always has the bigger dick.
If you ever watch the show they don't even hide the gay innuendos as thats part of its deal. Hell the mechs translate sensation to the occupants so at one point everyone's riding a cruiseliner sized gunmen and something flies up its "exhaust port" everyone cringes but the token gay guy who's been spouting foreshadowing since day one just goes "ooooh!".
Oh, and that mech looks like this. Yes that is infact its dick and the observation port is the balls.
At one point it even rams it into next pic related's crotch region where the face is at full speed.
>>
File: image.gif (53 KB, 520x420) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
53 KB, 520x420
>>48323756
Yeah. Right between the "legs". By the way that ship is piloted by a flaming homo peacock beastman. They even steal one of its balls.
>>
>>48323756
Realize*
>>
>>48323361
Good super robot shows.

It always baffles my why don't people who love TTGL not go out and look for more of the same considering TTGL is pretty much a giant walking reference to them, ditto for Kill La Kill.
>>
>>48323335
>They heal the Emperor back to full power
Why bother, surely with that much power they could summon some who actually succeeded in defeating the universal embodiment of Chaos if only temporarily, but that's still better than the emps ever did.
>>
>>48311446
Hexagramic wards on each bolter round.
>>
>>48320847
>TTGL is the only thing more ridiculous than 40k.
>only
Is it the only mecha anime you've heard of besides Gundam?
>>
>>48322907
>author-fantasy
Not really.

>circlejerk
The fans do that, but it's not really inherent to the work.

It's basically a big allegory about growing up, told through a lens of cool looking mecha battles. The details aren't actually supposed to matter and are only there to satisfy autists.
>>
>>48323856
Because it's a concentrated version of the things it's referencing. It's like asking a child if they want fruit or a candy of that same fruit.
>>
>>48323856
>Kill la Kill
>robot
What?
>>
File: 1394288915271.jpg (2 MB, 1654x2339) Image search: [Google]
1394288915271.jpg
2 MB, 1654x2339
>>48324872
>>
>>48323856

Because youngfags can't into good anime.
>>
>>48324872
I meant mecha references which are overflowing in that thing (The only thing missing from it being a super robo show are actually super robots instead of super-dresses). Still, there's the school and DTRs, the last arc of Nudist Beach, the elite 4 suits,...
>>
>>48311294
Probably not. That looks retarded even compared to 40k.

So yes, your weeaboo trash robot wins. Congratulations.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (41 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
41 KB, 350x330
>>48311446
>>
>>48323002
>gomu gomu no elephant gun
>>
>>48311959
>Anime
>/tg/ related question
>/v/

Better get the sunscreen fellas
>>
>>48325422
...no. KlK is a sendup of MAGICAL GIRL stuff.
>>
40k's greatest asset is its scale. A character could be literally unbeatable in single combat and it wouldn't matter because the Imperium alone has a million worlds under its control. The humans of the Imperium would probably breed faster than the lone invincible character could kill.

However, Gurren is a hard counter to that. Scale means nothing to Gurren because it can become large enough to throw galaxies like frisbees.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.