[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #958: Botfly Edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
>Jump Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>last time on Jumpchain...
>>48303713
>>
Please tell me we're using this one.
>>
>>48311258
This is a better thread. I am seeing this as the official one.
>>
>>48311258
>embed

YOU FUCKED IT UP TOO!
>>
I like this one better.
>>
>>48311309
Yeah, but it's an oops fuckup and not a back alley abortion like the other thread.
>>
So, how do you fight?

And why does introducing a plural amount of Amazons into the battlefield turn it into a complete mess compared to only one Amazon
>>
>>48311258
>botfly
Fuck, Alice. There went my boner.
>>
>>48311327
Why did you have a boner in the first place when you came into this thread?
>>
>>48311309
Actually, the person who made the last thread fucked it up. And even then, they probably didn't fuck it up, since they probably copied the thread before that. It goes back for a while when you check.
>>
>>48311323
>Amazons
That always pissed me off.

I get all excited for actual amazons, and then I get shitty fishmonsters from Kamen Rider.

>>48311341
Not boner!anon, but maybe he just really likes salt and spreadsheets. You know where else you can go for that combination on the weekend?
>>
File: botfly.jpg (33 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
botfly.jpg
33 KB, 636x358
DID SOMEBODY SAY BOTFLY?!
>>
>>48311371
Your movies are terrible, but your cartoons make me smile.

Arcee is best robofu
>>
>>48311365
Well he's from the Amazon!

The Greek Amazons were from fucking Europe and Africa you dip
>>
>>48311365
You were expecting delicious brown skinned muscle amazonians?
Too bad you get kamen rider!
>>
>>48311323
Herd the enemies into a small area using terrain manipulation and mind control, then slaughter them in one go using explosives and magic.
>>
>>48311323
I prefer not to let it get to that point, whether through diplomacy or other, less savory methods.
>>
File: Minotaurus_0.jpg (135 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
Minotaurus_0.jpg
135 KB, 420x600
>>48311323
>How do you fight?

Either on foot with an axe, or on dragon-back with... a dragon.
>>
>>48311438
>pic
Anon you have great taste.
>>
>>48311347
*It started in thread #594.
>>
>>48311323
I throw rocks and/or streams of slime... It's more effective than it sounds when both of these can be scaled up past mountain-size.
>>
File: ORA ORA ORA.gif (828 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
ORA ORA ORA.gif
828 KB, 500x261
>>48311323
With my FISTS!
>>
File: 1462812976218.gif (476 KB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
1462812976218.gif
476 KB, 325x183
>mfw Foodfight's 'Farmers Market' item automatically stocks itself with food items if you have a garden or an exotic animal supply
>mfw Animal Crossing's store could likely be used at the same time with it
>mfw I have Harmless Extraction/Extraction Efficiency/Rapid Growth from FF14 which lets me harmlessly get those things from animals and plants without killing or harming them
>mfw I have a super tricked out Garden with all kinds of exotic trees and wells, which means I can sell divine products that can turn anyone into amazing perfectly healthy beings along with being beautiful

>mfw along with other materials and drug/magical artifacts I could make, I officially have a 'New Age' store that actually fucking works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmje1pFAl1k

Jumpers, have you ever decided to run a Bazaar of the Bizarre, or have a Store That Wasn't There Yesterday? Or what about making a market for all the strange shit you could grow or make?
>>
>>48311504
If I don't like a setting or a plot, but am not particularly motivated to save it I'll open up a shop. Just a little curio that sells this and that. No websites, no catalogues, just offers and deals. I may not always have have what you want, but I've got all the things you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKCJxsO1jt8
>>
>>48311504
I did run a Bazaar of the Bizarre once, though the services were less family friendly.
You want to be young again? Sure! All it costs is one soul per year! You love a girl, but she loves someone else? No problem! We'll steal his place in her heart and give it to you! And all we ask for is your first born child. Disclaimer: The Bizarre Bazaar may or may not immediately take advantage of the poor sap's sorry state, which may or may not cause consequences for you. But hey, it's nothing personal, just business.
>>
>>48311504
>have you ever decided to run a Bazaar of the Bizarre, or have a Store That Wasn't There Yesterday?
This is like 90% of what I do when I'm taking things easy.

Sometimes I hand out magic/hypertech, sometimes cursed stuff, something stuff they /believe/ is magic, sometimes I teach something, and sometimes I just give advice.

Prices vary from being normal for whatever it resembles, free, exorbitantly expensive, needing to win a board game against me, costing their very soul, or stranger things still.

All calculated for maximum hilarity. And sometimes I hand out SCP-500 pills, just to be nice.
>>
>>48311668
>SCP-500 pills
I thought those were impossible to copy?
>>
>>48311504
>>48311630
>>48311668
>Not making a business like real fake doors.
You all disappoint me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxbsV8QWGic
>>
>>48311749
Yes yes because you're a real paragon yourself.
>>
>>48311713
Synthesizing them is currently impossible for the Foundation. That does not mean copying does not work, though copying by way of SCP-038 makes copies with degraded effects.

But actually, I just bought the item that's a refilling bottle of the stuff.
>>
>>48311323
sword/gun and shield/gun. except also Imagine that You're on acid, your opponent is Gumby,And Gravity Keeps changing directions Relative to these bowling ball sized Billiard balls which Gumby is Using to perform slingshot maneuvers and generally increases mobility when they're not hitting into you with the force of a bus
>>
File: 6c5f4ca21a480db196f117d442fdb220.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
6c5f4ca21a480db196f117d442fdb220.jpg
209 KB, 1000x1200
>>48311504
> a Store That Wasn't There Yesterday?
Changeling: The Lost. Everyone should have a story, after all, and mine was being the shopkeeper. I made lots of little gadgets and knickknacks, some magical, some not.
I liked the ridiculously complex clockwork toys the best. So pretty.
Every so often, I'd pick up all my things and move to some other location, plunking down in an abandoned store or lot somewhere. Saved a lot on land payments.

Of course, Van Helsing's Cursed Caravan meant I also had a selection of cursed objects on display, too.
For some reason, people were always more attracted to those, no matter how much I warned them...
>>
File: It was not a good day.jpg (357 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
It was not a good day.jpg
357 KB, 1200x800
>>48311504
I sell highly dangerous enchanted weapons that are made of flesh metal that may or may not have adverse side effects.
>>
>>48311990
That picture is both horrifying and interesting.
>>
File: daredevil-ep2-hallwayfightgif.gif (4 MB, 1090x545) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-ep2-hallwayfightgif.gif
4 MB, 1090x545
>>48311323
I like to quickly overpower my opponents and take down as many of them as quickly as possible. Sometimes I'll jump right into the middle of battle with my fists or a strong melee weapon and take everyone down while moving faster than they can even comprehend, other times I'll slowly and stealthily take out my enemies one by one, and if the situation calls for it I'll take out my most powerful weapons or powers and strike at my foes from above till they're nothing but dust.
>>
>>48311504
I sell cauldron vials, often for peanuts because I want to cause a bit of havoc.
>>
>>48311323
Unfairly.
Now with more ZA WARUDO!
>>
>>48312110
But what do you do with all the peanuts then?
>>
>>48312127
China is best 2hu.
>>
>>48312134
I eat them while watching whatever happens next.
>>
File: sakuya.jpg (550 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
sakuya.jpg
550 KB, 707x1000
>>48312148
>china
>not the one stabbing china
I will give that she's the best gate guard, though.
>>
>>48312197
Meiling is a beaut. A BEAUT I SAY!
>>
>>48312264
Use the fanon option in the Touhou jump to go to Burning Meiling. People get on a martial arts kick there, and if you can beat Meiling you'll win a solid gold television.
>>
>>48312382
>Thinking I want a golden television,
I'd trade it in for a job opportunity to be a gate guard.
>>
>>48311341
I was looking at pictures of reality. Mah waifu best waifu.
>>
>>48311504
I usually set up a bar that randomly teleports around the world at midnight that has a supply of black-market magic items and Clarketech in the back.
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42 KB, 500x363
>>48312478
>>48312264
>>48312197
Your waifu is a piece of shit and belongs in the trash anons.
>>
>>48312510
He did say his waifu is reality. I think the fact that we're all here proves it's shit.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing

Sharing the Girls Und Panzer WIP link one last time for final markups.
>>
File: konata-izumi-black.png (166 KB, 378x592) Image search: [Google]
konata-izumi-black.png
166 KB, 378x592
>>48312197
Everyone goes for Sakuya. Something about quiet servants moe somethingsomething Rei Ayanami with time stopping powers.

I prefer Utsuho.
She makes things explode!

>>48311323
I make things explode!
>>
>>48311323
The way God intended: with a sharp stick and bigass gun.
>>
>>48312567
I go for the old maids alliance.
>>
>>48311323
You ever watched one of those "epic kills" videos for Dishonored, where the player's fucking around with Blink, Time Stop and Wind Blast to turn the battle into some bizarre sequence of events where none of the NPCs have any damn idea what's going on? Like that, but with more explosions.
>>
>>48311323
Being really good at dodging and going for vitals.

But that's only if talking breaks down.
>>
>>48312607
>calling them old.
They are fine wine.
>>
>>48312627
I love those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNKNwrs2_M
>>
>>48312567
Konatanon, I was asking last thread about what perks I need to obtain in order to gain maximum cuteness, for reasons. One told me I should ask you about this. Any suggestions?
>>
I have an urgent and important question about Kingdom Hearts.

Since their design makes no sense from a practical standpoint, is buying the perk that lets you use weird things as weapons necessary for using a keyblade effectively?
>>
>>48312664
>That absolute stomping of so many enemies
>When combat is usually a total pain
Pretty sure that guy just turned it into a whole different game via skillful use of his powers. Hats off to him.
>>
>>48312680
It would help, but I don't think it's necessary.

If you go for the classic actual-key keyblade, you need to hold it from the outside and swing it like a club. Bit of a pain on the wrist, but it works.

If you design your keyblade to have half a guard rather than the full thing, you can just use it like a normal sword.
>>
File: konataramen.gif (37 KB, 302x160) Image search: [Google]
konataramen.gif
37 KB, 302x160
>>48312677
Sure, Anon!
Well, keeping in mind that I don't exactly keep a comprehensive list of every perk I've ever taken.
But here's a list of Cute perks I've taken.

It is notably not as large as Red's List, but then there aren't as many cute perks as there are general appearance upgrades.
There might be more, and I might even have grabbed them, but there's 500+ jumps to sort through and fuck that. I hope you'll forgive me.

KONATANON'S BIG LIST OF CUTE PERKS:
> + Precious, Wonderful, Adorable, Lovable [Courage The Cowardly Dog]
> + Eyes On Me [Final Fantasy VIII]
> + Sweetest Widdle Eyes [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Who's a Good Kitty? [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Proximity [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Overload [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Widdle Ol' Jumper [Gravity Falls]
> + Small Is Justice [Kairos]
> + Puppy-Dog Pout [Kim Possible]
> + Hot Off The Press: Cute! [Macross]
> + Cute! [Nintendogs + Cats]
> + HD Remake [Shadow of the Colossus]
> + Aesthetic of the Gods: Cute! [Spice & Wolf]
> + You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! [Zootopia]

HD Remake is a general appearance remake, but it basically acts like an amplifier to all existing perks, so I count it.
Puppy Dog Pout is more like a weaponized form of Cute that is turned on or off as needed, instead of just generalized all-the-time cuteness.

I hope this helps, Anon!
>>
>>48312734
Oh, you can do some absolutely crazy things. That player's making minimal use of Time Stop to show off, but if you welcome freezing time into your life the possibilities are endless. A favorite of mine is stopping time just as an enemy fires their gun, possessing them, then walking them in front of their own bullet.
>>
So have we had any word on the Exalted jump?
>>
>>48312815
Pretty sure you can literally kill people with that.

Like NWoD mind blast. But with less 4chan and more ota-loli.
>>
>>48312815
Thanks Konata!
>>
File: tumblr_o5k39kqNxI1u30qlso3_500.jpg (90 KB, 495x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k39kqNxI1u30qlso3_500.jpg
90 KB, 495x750
Johnny Test
Warehouse time 61.4
13 yo girl
Genius 950
Time to freak out now!
NO! 850
Science fair free
DNA experiments 750
Yous cant do that! 350
Atomic Experiments 150
Newton is rolling in his grave -150

Items
Red Gush -200
Electro Chromatic Blanket free

Drawbacks
Whipping intensifies mandatory
Ha-ha! Now! You Will Be Defeated! 0
FINALLY A WORLD I CAN CUT LOOSE AND DEATROY EVERYTHING IN! for once I am not going to be nice, Im going in and making a custom zerg army and having as much hive queen fun as possible. I have dna from so many worlds including primus from ben ten so my swarm shall be including crystal zerglings, monster hunter zerglings, pokemon zerglings, forgotten realms dragon zerglings YOU NAME IT IM ZERGGING IT! this is gonna be so fun!
>>
File: smile.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>48311323
That...really depends on who I'm fighting and what's at stake. Whenever possible, I prefer to achieve victory without letting my opponent fight back at all.

Though lately I've enjoyed abusing SMT's Reflect-based magic, so I can fight by hitting people with their own attacks. "Stop hitting yourself" has never been more accurate.

>>48311504
I've run a couple of mysterious pandimensional world-class restaurants, which tend to appear and disappear in a mysterious manner. I like to change up the exact WAY it travels from jump to jump, from phasing through the ground to sprouting giant chicken feet to transforming into an airship and floating away. All drink is of the highest quality, distilled from dreams and exotic spices and divine apples. All food is of the highest quality, ranging from elven herbs to dragon steak. There's a discrete set of booths where more abstract transactions can be discussed in the corner, and an Escheresque arcade game labyrinth in the back. It's possible to lose your soul playing the pachinko machine, but honestly if you played it long enough for that to happen you probably didn't deserve to hang on to it. Fuck pachinko enthusiasts.

Interior decoration is baroque yet subdued, with barely a hint of the non-euclidean to accentuate the tantalising unease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0

>>48312567
I went for Yuuka and Yuugi personally. One's a talented interior designer when motivated, and the other got along well with Jibril.

>>48312967
I was thinnking of the Harrow numina myself.
>>
>>48312815
>mfw I have all of those.
Am... am I the cute jumper now too? I thought there were more I didn't have...
>>
Symbiote Jump question, if you Import a AI does that AI retain things related to their hardware as well as things related to their software?
>>
File: HAHA TIME FOR NUKES Okuu.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
HAHA TIME FOR NUKES Okuu.jpg
442 KB, 1920x1200
>>48312567
Okuu a best bird.
>>
>>48313078
There might be, but then, I did say, "I don't know if this is a comprehensive list." There are a LOT of jumps, after all.
If you know of any more, I'd actually be really appreciative if you could let me know. I'm actually trying to start a list here.

But, for reference? If you have over ten perks specifically devoted to cuteness... you're probably a cute jumper.
>>
>>48313120
But anon she is a 6.
>>
>>48312567
I don't want to waifu anyone there, but I would totally take Cirno as a daughteru.
>>
>>48313029
and thusly your chain ends.
>>
>>48313029
>pic

E-even the bunnies?
>>
>>48313151
Explain?

>>48313158
Especially the bunnies.
>>
>>48313029
You do realize you just lost your chain right?
>>
>>48313167
>See, there's two last little provisions here. Should Johnny Test or any of his enemies or family members be slain, by your hand or any other, you will fail. This includes being trapped in permanent stasis or being permanently banished/barred from the “real world” of this dimension. There is, however, a certain limit to this – Bumper is fair game. Bling-Bling Boy, on the other hand, is not. The second? You know that time machine? Traveller! You can't do that! The future will be changed! You'll create a time paradox!
>>
>>48313167
If a main character from Johnny Test dies during your jump there you automatically fail and your chain is over. On your next chain try paying attention to what the benefactor tells you.
>>
>>48311323
I punch people in the face really hard.
Or if that doesn't work I pull out The Sword.

>>48313120
Okuu is also retarded
>>
>>48313172
>>48313151
Fuckitthen I will just leave america alone I can still burn the other half.
>>
>>48313178
>>48313185
So as long as the tests dont die then its fine. Who cares.
>>
>>48313178
>>48313185
Not him but what fucking retard put that shit into the jump?
>>
>>48313214
Or his enemies, he has a lot of those
>>
>>48313167
>>48313185
Just ignore that rule. It's literally as stupid as the Fallout nerf.
>>
>>48313124
Welp. Guess I'm a cute jumper now then.

Anyway... does Cute & Innocent from Gurren Lagann count? Not sure if it technically makes you cuter...
>>
>>48313090
Software, sure. Hardware, maybe. Symbiotes can learn to interface with computer parts, so you could lodge small components in your body for your Symbiote to use, or grow a cord and plug into larger devices when you need them.
>>
>>48313231
The same guy who put conditions that prevent you from causing the apocalypse in two out of three origins in Foodfight!
>>
>>48311323
I take deep, primal satisfaction in beating the shit out of superhuman monsters with my bare hands and basic-ass peak human performance through a combination of overwhelming skill at martial arts and RDJ Holmes level real-time analysis. If the enemy is incredibly powerful I'll scale my abilities up to just barely what's necessary to beat the fuck out of them which, given my level of combat skill, is usually far below their level of actual power.
>>
>>48313276
Well the thing is the AI in question is a mother box I've been importing as a companion for a very long time so I'm wondering how much Of their abilities if any would be lost, failing that would Switching one of my multiple bodies bodies into an AI alternate form and then using that work?
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>48313124
>>48313078
I am literally the least cute Jumper to ever grace these threads. There are others who don't focus on cuteness, but I am reasonably certain I'm the only one who's been explicitly filling the metaphysical hole left by cuteness with horror and the turning of cold, uncaring gears.

However,I'd just like to point out Blame! has a Moefication Plate in its' highschool AU scenario, which if you have a means of absorbing technology-especially the Orb Design Plans from Swat Kats, which upgrades itself based on said tech-can let you project cuteness on everything around you.

And given the emotion/abstract concept-themed Aspects, it's conceivable you could be the god of Cute in Lord of Light.
>>
>>48313339
>I am literally the least cute Jumper to ever grace these threads. There are others who don't focus on cuteness, but I am reasonably certain I'm the only one who's been explicitly filling the metaphysical hole left by cuteness with horror and the turning of cold, uncaring gears.
You say that, but we all remember how many purchases of Hand Model you applied to your tentacles, sempai.
>>
>>48313236
>>48313185
>>48313178
So when I jump there I need to make them immortal somehow and go about business as usual turning the planet into a reaper?
>>
>>48313311
The AI which comes up in the novel isn't locked in to any one set of hardware like a Mother Box is, so there's no clear precedent. No idea, sorry.
>>
>>48313124
>If you know of any more, I'd actually be really appreciative if you could let me know. I'm actually trying to start a list here.
Oh, here you go.

> + It’s me-ow! [Nichijou]

I'm helping!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Rolling for Jump #100
1=Mushoku Tensei
2=Tales of Demons and Gods
>>
Is Devil Survivor Anon still here? Got a few questions?
>>
>>48313253
Agreed. Quite literally goes against one of the more fundamental aspects of jumpchain. Shit like that belongs in /cyoa/.
>>
>>48313393
do you think the basic thing about powers being Cumulative due to imports would work?
>>
Okay, what the fuck even are Flugel from No Game No Life? I googled that Jibril girl mentioned in one of last threads and I am wondering... what the fuck?

How do you beat that race in terms of power. Or better, how to beat Jibril, in both game or power. How do you bypass the immunities? Or tank the magics
>>
>>48313468
What's up?
>>
>>48311323
I mostly use non-lethal tactics, except when I'm deadly serious whoch rarely happens because I am way too forgiving" according to my companions. My fights from other perspectives are usually reactionary and pretty scary, I don't really fight as muh as I wait for my opponent to do so and then I strike, as patient as the ocean and just as scary. Thanks to pickin up Octopus and Auto-Pilot from Medaka Box not only do I react to dodge enemy attacks, but I also react to stop my opponent from ever beginning their attack at all. Not only that, but with all the Pre-cog perks I have, my attacks have just as many ripples as water, a dominoe effect of everything going together in my favor. Of course the scary part is every action is chosen based on 6 hours of thinking from my perspective for every 1 second in real time thanks to Symbiote Berserker OS.
>>48311504
I've ran a few stores, most of the time in a secluded alleyway, really hard to find unless a buddy told you about it because he "heard of it" from some imageboard website. I just sell some cool shit, from a cube that levitates on a magnetic disc you put on a table and changes into cool shapes (sometimes euclidean ones), a antivirus program that actually not only removes all viruses on the computer but also improves it's processing power, a dream catcher that actually gives people better dreams. A pen that gradually increases ones penmanship. Very little appropriately shady things that I am able to sell due to my sheer charisma. I also offer advice to customers if they come to me for their issues.
>>
Did I misrember or is someone working on a Danmachi jump?
>>
>>48313480
Don't have to. There ain't no violence in NGNL. Also you beat Jibril gamewise because she and doesn't know as much about modern science as she could-not enough to survive space or work out how nuclear fusion works.
>>
>>48313480
You play chess

Or Card Games
>>
>>48313480
And they're not even the top rank. Things like that being mid-tier are the reason that Tet had to ban all violence from existence. It's a terrifying world.

As for beating them in games, mostly you're going to want to introduce them to things they don't have context for. They're very smart, but experience trumps raw skill in a lot of games.
>>
>>48313480
>Okay, what the fuck even are Flugel from No Game No Life?
Angels made for war, and only for war.

>How do you beat that race in terms of power.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>Or better, how to beat Jibril, in both game
She only knows what she knows. Hit her with an out of context solution to the problem.

> or power.
See above, re: laughter

>How do you bypass the immunities? Or tank the magics
See above, re: laughter

*Caveat - If you can dish or tank magic that can nuke a city in one hit, then you can take her in a straight fight. If not, not so much.
>>
>>48313531
>If you can dish or tank magic that can nuke a city
Oh. Phew. You had me worried for a second there.
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150 KB, 515x322) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150 KB, 515x322
>>48313257
I wouldn't think so. To me it seems more like a threat hider. People think you're less dangerous and more innocent than you really are. The name is a little misleading.
I mean, I also have that perk, but I don't think it counts.

>>48313416
Oh, thanks Anon! I didn't even know that was a jump...!

You are!
>>
>>48313531
>Only war
Didn't they also obsess about knowledge? Or was that after when tet came in.
>>
>>48313563
War has changed anon. It is now practiced through games.
>>
>>48313563
>>Only war
>Didn't they also obsess about knowledge? Or was that after when tet came in.
Knowledge was the methadone for their violence heroine.

>>48313553
Not all jumpers run at that level, so I make sure to answer power related question with some context. I took NGNL relatively early, others may have as well.
>>
>>48313496
Last I checked, AR dropped it. I'm not sure if someone else has it or if it was picked back up.
>>
>>48313475
It's a weird edge case, because fusing a companion into you as a symbiote kinda screws with alternate form mechanics. As symbiotes, their body is your bone marrow, and transforming that could fuck you up hardcore. Thats not even getting into what happens to them if you shift into something with no bones.

I don't have the authority to make a fiat ruling, but if you have access to the requisite materials you (with help from the box) might be able to recreate various Mother Box components and graft them into yourself so they connect with your Mother-Symbiote, that could work.
>>
>>48313586
Would a punch with 16 kilotons of force hurt them?
>>
>>48313481
So, I have a question.

We don't have protagonist power growth in the DS jumps, right? So does that mean we can't grind?

If we go to DS jump from the SMT jump and we have maxed our level cap at 99 or 77 plus boosted capstone, which essentially is stronger than 99 level there, how does that translate to Devil Survivor power?

How strong is Lucifer in DS jump if you take the drawback? Apparently he isn't full serious but... It's not clear to me how much power he uses. I lack comparisons. I played Devil Survivor but it's different in game terms when trying to compare power to other stuff

Which route does Protag gravitate towards. ANd would YHVH cause war if protag became King of Bel just to ensure an utopian paradise almost thing, with demons living in "peace" with humans? Along with help of world-wide harmonizer from jumper and basically a declaration of "I won't fight you, God, unless you strike first.". I mean, he wasn't going to do stuff in Atsuro ending, but Atsuro's thing basically took away demon's free will...

DS2. If you take the drawback that makes it have outcomes of DS1 jump, does that mean that if we made protags immortal in some way or unaging, we can meet them there and such? How many years passed between the two jumps?

DDS jump, if I take the bonus boss drawback can I hunt down and kill all the bosses and just copy their things with out of jump copy perks, to not have to get their Mantras?

The nigh-impossible to find Mantras, the high rank ones... Well, they are NIGH impossible. So with divination perks and such, and shitloads of Macca, we COULD get them?

If we hang out with protagonists, does our inability or difficulty of getting certain mantras mean that the protagonists lack them too? So they are less ready for some of the fights they would do in game?

How EXACTLY strong is the drawback Demi-fiend if you had to compare?
>>
>>48313626
Unless you took that suicidal drawback you can't use violence to win in games.
>>
>>48313626
I have no idea, because "kiloton" is not a unit of force. You're going to need to use more accurate measurements.
>>
>>48313531
How about you compare them in terms of Marvel or DC power, or WORM power? Basically, what would be enough to beat Jibril in straight fight in such scenario.

Fate stuff also allowed to be included.

And there is no way they also bypass immunities of other people. And some perks let you bypass immunities too
>>
Rolled 430, 342 = 772 (2d595)

>>
>>48313652
>because "kiloton" is not a unit of force
Google:
>kil·o·ton
>ˈkiləˌtən/
>noun
>noun: kiloton; plural noun: kilotons; noun: kilotonne; plural noun: kilotonnes
> a unit of explosive power equivalent to 1,000 tons of TNT.
>>
>>48313618
His best bet,is for him to craft motherbox parts onto himself before going into the jump, that way, so long as it's an alt, his Symbiote can then work off of the box peices he grafted to his body. Because a ruling in the jump is he can change his physiology as much as he likes and his symbiote won't de sync or whatever like it does in canon.
>>
>>48313673
Yeah, that's great, but it's equivalent to the energy release of a thousand tons of TNT. The force generated by a thousand tons of TNT depends on local conditions.
>>
>>48313653
See: >>48313642
>>
>>48313689
Assume I took that drawback, anon.

Or I just podded her for sake of fighting her directly in another jump.

And other than out of context problems or knowledge, how do I beat them in game if their intelligence is so high, especially Jibril? I mean, didn't they play that game that is "say the thing that starts wih a letter that the previous word ended with" ? Apparently, isn't that the only game they play?

How do they lose that.
>>
>>48313680
Even if the jump didn't handwave that limitation away, Symbiotes only care about DNA modifications in canon. Cybernetics are fine, though most Symbiotes will bitch about the weight constantly.
>>
>>48313717
They just need to git gud. A skilled symbiote can make high-power cybernetics that mass less than human tissue, if I recall right Frank and Bob's combat form only masses around twelve kilograms. Any symbiote complaining about the mass of their host only has themselves to blame for not being better at synthesis.
>>
>>48313673
>>48313531
>>48313553
>>48313626

Wait.

SHe tanked a Hydrogen bomb to the face.

A HYDROGEN BOMB. As in, thing measured in millions of tons of TNT in terms of power. And used a barrier to save the main characters.

And she was fine.

THE FUCK.

WHAT THE FUCK, ANIME.
>>
>>48313715
They play lots of different games, not just that one.

Also, for power her top listed feats include nuking a city and tanking a nuke. She tanked the nuke without gear or magic, and she was able to maintain a shield around two other people that held up.

More or less just shrugged it off too.
>>
>>48313653
I am bitterly amused you saw fit to capitalise "worm" when the other two settings have much, much higher powerlevels.

Actually no. It's not funny at all. It's retarded how people treat Worm like the be-all and end-all of powerlevels.
>>
>>48313717
In that cass Cobra-la can turn the Cybernetics into biotech for them to upgrade as they see fit then. Also Bancho said he wants to turn his Motherbox into his symbiote and not lose it's original functions, so I have high doubts it would care about the extra weight, consudering it probably wants to keep the function regardless.
>>
>>48313755
She lifts, anon. Does all kinds of squats and crunches too.
>>
>>48313553
She took a nuke to the face and didn't flinch, that anon is feeding your false information.
>>
>>48313715
That drawback makes all the races go after you including Tet seeing as they all know your face, are all united against you and having to deal with the previous gods with Tet who can rewrite reality you've just effectively ended your chain.
>>
>>48313473
It was literally made for everyone to suffer in.

So, Ravenloft, but with less class.
>>
>>48313758
I think it's actually because Worm is comparatively low-power that it stands out. In Marvel of DC, things as strong as Scion or the Endbringers are fairly common. Superman fights one every year or two on average. It's easy to get jaded to them. But in Worm, most of the people there are pretty weak, so when something high-powered shows up there's a much bigger impact. It feels more meaningful, despite the lower stakes.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2105x3038) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2105x3038
>>48308770
Hype
have a build.

Girls und Panzer

Background: Enthusiast (50)
Location: Oorai’s Girl High School – I’m not complaining. It makes seduc-err, befriending the Volleyball team far easier. Plus, it’s nice to be able to chart my own path. Now, about that Type 89…
Scenario: Enlist today! (0) – Honestly, this is super-meta. Normally, I would take Tankery is Life, but I just cannot in good conscience avoid helping out Panzergruppe Miho. Plus, waifus!

SAP: EGSDT (0) – But of course! It’s a shame that eleven is not a round number. Alas, I’m sure that some team will have an opening.
Tank Specialization [Gunner + Loader] (50) – I AM A BALLISTICS GODDESS. And can lift heavy shit I s’ppose
Electives [Calligraphy] (100) – I’m not going to lie. I squee’d just a little bit. I’ve always wanted beautiful handwriting.
Basic Tankery (0) – Naturally
Read and ye Shall Know (200) – That’s actually really useful in the future. Also in the present, but moreso later.
>>
>>48313755
Dude, that's pretty low tier for most shounen. Heck, a lot of comics too.
>>
>>48313758
I think a large part of it is that Worm is readily available. You don't need to go buy a comic book or a movie. As such, a lot of people are familiar with the power levels.

Another large part is the fandom wanking everything to ridiculous levels though, so in that sense you're right.
>>
>>48313775
And push ups and plenty of juice.
>>
>>48313803
Gear: Tank cakes (Free) – Neat.
Burn-Proof Uniforms (50) – Also neat.
Throat Mics (250) – Extremely useful, both now and later.
Tankery Forever (200) – Duck Team best team. And now, I can take them anywhere. Now who’s up for Space Volleyball?
Tank Hanger (300) – Expensive, but with the amount of things I’m going t steal in other jumps, any extra space is useful space.
M7 Medium Tank (10) - To be given to Duck Team post-Anzio.
M4A3E2 Medium Tank (10) – to be used for myself on Team Falcon.
A37 Cromwell Medium Tank (10) – To be given to Team Badger
M36 Jackson Tank Destroyer (12) – To be given to Hippo Team
M3 Stuart Light Tank (5) – Reserve. Maybe Turtle?
Type 97 Tankette (3) – Target Practice
Type 97 Tankette (3) – More Target Practice
T95 Super Heavy (20) – Suck on this Black Forest. We Doom Turtle nao
M6 Heavy Tank (15) – Honestly, I have the extra points. Don’t want them to go to waste. And having a not-shit heavy tank around is never a bad idea
M6A2E1 Heavy Tank (15) – Ditto. Plus, you know, front loading on the rare tanks.
A33 Excelsior Heavy Tank (15) – Continuing the theme, but with added Bongistanis.
IS-2 Heavy Tank (15) – Want to guess?
M18 “Super Hellcat” Tank Destroyer (12) – REASONS
BT-7 Light Tank (5) – CHRISDIE SUSBENSIONS :DDDd
Drawbacks: That Would Be Cheating (+300) – Not that big of a deal actually. I don’t have any powers that would tempt me to use them.
>>
>>48313748
>>48313761
I did say 'most'. Most symbiotes are scrubs compared to the handful playing around with matter reprogramming, super-capacitors, etc.
>>
>>48313775
Oats and squats, breh. It's the way of power.
>>
>>48313817
>Another large part is the fandom wanking everything to ridiculous levels though
You mean the author wanking everything to ridiculous levels?
>>
>>48313794
With Ravenloft, it's at least literally part of the setting. I think an immunity (free, purchasable for future jumps?) would be a good idea, but at the very least it's presence makes sense.

The argument for Fallout though is that it's "against the spirit of the setting", but that itself is against the spirit of jumpchain, so fuck it.
>>
>>48313758
I agree with>>48313797.
Your protected in DC and Marvel by the big good guys, who's there to protect you from the Golden Whale Jesus? Unless shit's coming up Taylor, he's Hell on Earth.
People just like the story anon. You seem a bit bitter about it.
>>
>>48313837
Hey at least he hasn't quite reached sugg levels yet.
>>
>>48313640
...ho boy. Uh, alright, let's start.
1. You do have it, but it's tied to your COMP. It doesn't scale in future jumps.
2. Hard to say, but probably not 99 or 77. Keep in mind, that Devil Survivor is a post-Nocturne game, so the power levels are a little crazier. You'd definitely be a major player, but you wouldn't be the end all be all.
3. Again, hard to say, due to post-Nocturne power levels being wonky, but going by game stuff, he's strong enough to take on 12 level capped enemies, 4 humans and 8 demons, and still be insanely hard to beat without cheating the game or insane luck.
4. Abel will naturally pursue the Song of Hope ending, but can be leaned towards other endings. In general, so long as you don't side with Chaos and lead the legions of hell against him, DS YHVH is actually a pretty pleasant guy, hell he's even sort of nice if you're Chaos but don't kill innocents. So he'd probably leave you in peace.
5. Yes, if you took the drawback you can meet with the members of the cast of DS1, though Polaris might have deleted some of them. The time frame between is up to you, but I'd personally say a decade or so, just so the world can get used to demons/angels enough so that Polaris' invasion is actually startling.
5. With the exception of moves like Death Flies, Fire of Sinai, and Celestial Ray, sure, why not?
6. Oh yeah, you could find them...after slaughtering countless legions of demons, while also avoiding being captured/protecting Sera.
7. No, the Protagonists will be able to gain them, but only what they need to keep up with the story. Not sure about the Jumper though, that's up to you. Remember that a lot of fights will also be done with movement and strategy, as opposed to the turn based fighting in the game.
8. DDS Demi-fiend has, for the sake of an example, skipped the Amala, and was about to start the climb to fight the Reasons when he was copied and turned into data. Or something like that.
Does that help? Should I expand on some?
>>
>>48313793
>>48313757
>>48313758

Although now that we talk about races...

It required like 200 Flugels to defeat number 1 ranked race...

Hm.

I need ASA here or just survive the No Game No Life in the manner where I fuck off into whatever or not take that drawback
>>
>>48313715
> Assume I took that drawback, anon.
As strong as Jibril is, she's still smalltime compared to some of the other stuff that's in that world.
Races are ranked according to power level, and Flugel are only sixth on the totem pole.
I hope you're as strong as Antispiral.
>>
>>48313857
Don't tempt him.
>>
>>48313906
Shit, forgot my trip, this is me by the way
>>
File: 1468278865444.jpg (159 KB, 900x655) Image search: [Google]
1468278865444.jpg
159 KB, 900x655
>>48313851
Speaking of Ravenloft, anyone know what the limits on the Demihuman perk are?

Would Minotaur be kosher or would I have to go full-on Monstrous for that?
>>
>>48313930
I agree with him, honestly.
>>
>>48313758
Worm has higher powered and more esoteric abilities on purchase than the Marvel or DC jumps, so it kinda makes sense.
>>
>>48313715
Are you one of those late chain jumpers with ridiculous combos? If you are then you should be able to deal with Jibril, the strongest of the sixth most powerful race. . .
>>
>>48313917
I would recommend against taking that drawback. Plus, running that jump in the spirit its intended is interesting. However, you do it how you need to.
>>
>>48313953
Anon, while entropy is a terrifying thing that I'd rather not have, if we assume that there is a Creator, we must also assume that it has a purpose - a lesson I've learned the hard way.
>>
>>48313906
Does 1 mean you lose your power after the jump? If so how much weaker are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 403x275
>>48313930
>>
>>48313974
yeah and its purpose is to be punched in the face by me for being a fucking tool
>>
>>48313917
You have the Ex-machina who can replicate any attack thrown at them in less than 10 seconds after seeing them. The old gods who created some of the races and may create more to fight you while being under the command of Tet.
>>
>>48313480
You just make sure you take the antimagic perk of any jump you take (except Imagine Breaker).

It looks and feels stupid leting a gimmick go because of it but fuck if it doesnt pay off.

No Game No Life was made so that playing games for shit was technically the better alternative for Imanity.

The other races apparently didnt gave a shit about the human's expy race because they had better crap to do than to deal with them.

But then the rules came about, some asshole just had to brag about being the "Smart Race" and now humans are in the fucking middle ages.

Personally, i'm just going to take my own bullshit in a few jumps after SMT and Mushoku Tensei and Nuke the whole thing to Kingdom come.

The gods deserve it for being massive edgy-chuunibyou faggots making such bullshit species, the exceed desreve it for being massive smug faggots, and Imanity is just fucking shameful.

Great Disgrace.

Dishonor for their cows.

And dont get me started on the heterochromatic shota
>>
>>48313943
demihuman should work if you are in the kingdom that was ripped away from krynn
>>
>>48312548
About the challenge reward
>Remember, all the Schoolships are crewed by female high school students.
Isn't this kind of abducting school children to follow you on your journey without consent?
>The Crew and Populace are not companions, do not gain any powers, abilities or perks,
This is just fine
>and will continue to age whenever the ship is not in limbo.
But this just mean they will just die in a faraway place away from their home, family and friend in future.

This just rub me wrong... Other than that the jump look fine.
>>
>>48313974
For one thing, it gives us time. Like, the abstract concept of it. Given the other physical laws we have, entropy is necessary to have things progress forward in time.
>>
>>48313953
I wouldn't call literally everything that has or ever will exist lack of creativity anon.
>>
>>48313588
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>48314005
>Sithicus

Dang, I rolled Mordent. Should I just pay into Sithicus?
>>
>>48313906
Actually, due to Devil Survivor being a spin off...

Wouldn't the Devil Survivor power levels be lower than Nocturne? I mean, in Nocturne the protagonist destroyed the thing keeping the whole Multiverse Stable and defeated Lucifer when he was at full power.

So theoretically... wouldn't the DS power levels be lower?

So how do level ups in DS affect my out of jump powers?

Can I get YHVH to fuck off into wherever like in Yuzu's 8th day?

Why can't I copy Death Flies, Fire of Sinai or Celestial Ray? Assume shapeshifting with all sorts of copy perks. Also, if I kept my comp from DS jump, can I skill Crack them?

Wouldn't Divination or such related perks help in any way with finding these mantras? How exactly are they found?

8. So if I jumped the SMT Jump, took Demon Fusion with Dormant Power boosting it and have some out of jump powers, and immunities from other jumps so that Demi-Fiend doesn't go berserk on me in DDS, mainly because as you wrote, we ca'nt do much about the out of jump immunities, I should be fine?

Sorry for asking so much.

Any chance of getting specific feats or such to understand levels of power in DS? I mean, assume I am at city-busting levels of power. Not even Belzaboul in game could affect whole city.
>>
>>48314011
I would. 90% of the stuff humans have thought up is so much better than this dull cesspool called reality.
>>
>>48314009
>inb4 "time has no purpose"
>>
File: JumpChain #5.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain #5.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I'm actually going through this faster than any chain I've ever done before.
So far this looks pretty good, however, thank you to whoever suggested R-type. I will definitely be having nightmares after looking up images of the Bydo.

Suggest to me 8 more jumps please.
>>
>>48313906
Kind of confused about this power-level shift- did Nocturne explicitly raise the powerlevels from the rest of series or is it a different continuity? Because I could have sworn that you mentioned at one point that Devil Survivor was lower powered than the mainline SMT series, not higher like you're saying now.
>>
File: 1459427859545.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1459427859545.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>48313992
>>
>>48314018
eh, might be an idea if you are wanting minotaur in a place where it makes sense.
>>
>>48311504
Any suggestions about how to set up a Store That Wasn't There Yesterday?
>>
>>48313992
Actually, yeah. Even the city-busting magics are magic. And I am not sure but are Ex-machinas stuff magic too only or could they replicate out of jump powers?
>>
File: The_ten_pledges.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_ten_pledges.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>48313992
Come now, anon.

Don't you have any wisdom at all?
>>
>>48314034
okami
nechronica
>>
>>48314034
Toriko
Dark Soul
Ravenloft
>>
>>48314035
It raises the power level. The protagonist of Nocturne is the Demi-Fiend (or Hito-Shura, literally "person-devil"), a being with the power of a demon but the capacity for growth of a human. You know Sacrificial Bestowment in the SMT jump and all the shenanigans that people get up to with it? That's the Demi-Fiend's power, it's based on him. He is ridiculously strong. It's not fair to judge the rest of SMT by the Demi-Fiend's standard.
>>
File: garrosh.gif (2 MB, 500x218) Image search: [Google]
garrosh.gif
2 MB, 500x218
So I tried to steer this guy down the right track in WoW and as expected, I failed horribly.

I crit-failed. He probably blamed me as much as he blamed Thrall for making him what he was. Sure, he chose his own destiny, but it still hurt to learn that.

Couldn't even convince Jaina to follow me via my one Pod so I could help her recover from Theramore. Couldn't even STOP Theramore.

Basically the only two things I got right that whole Jump were saving Keristrasza and teaming up with Tirion.

So, /jc/, what's the ONE thing that went right for you in a Jump where it otherwise all went wrong?
>>
>>48314149
See, the mistake you made was not killing all the orcs.
>>
>>48314096
>>48314119
>Toriko
How dangerous is this setting again?
>>
>>48314162
I'm no Grimtotem, anon.
>>
>>48314165
DBZ but with eating everything.
>>
>>48314165
Galaxy busters start showing up.
>>
>>48314165
Incredibly!
>>
>>48314165
GOURMET BLACK HOLE

GOURMET BIG BANG

PLANET COOKING

METEOR SPICE

AIR

GOD

GOURMET AFTERLIFE
>>
>>48314165
>How dangerous is this setting again?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH
>>
>>48314192
You forgot

COPIOUS BACK CHANNEL SPAMMING
>>
>>48314180
So why isn't it an endjump? Did the powerwankers just whine until the jumpmaker gave in again?
>>
>>48314034
Tales of Symphonia.
>>
>>48314206
It's in the midst of an update that'll supposedly include an endjump option.

BUT!

Toriko-anon seems to be waiting for the manga to END.
>>
>>48313986
You don't lose your power, but you don't gain any power either. What I mean is, if say you left DS1 as a level 70, and you went to DC, your power won't scale with DC. You're stuck with the power you would have gained in DS1. Does that make sense?
>>48314028
It's not so much that DS is as strong as Nocturne so much as that now, it's no longer a matter of "Oh, they're just demon lords" like in most RPGs or SMT 1-2, but now "They're multiversial beings." So, while Metatron won't be as strong as his Nocturne counterpart, he'd still make the SMT 1-2 Archangels look like chumps.
Level ups just boost your overall stats, not your powers. So, while a magic attack would be stronger if your raised your magic stat, it wouldn't change in other ways.
I suppose, though that was more because Belzaboul was about to become Overlord and had no selled God's final solution, his city (planet?) busting thunder. This, combined with mankind failing the trial, caused YHVH to just say "Fuck this, I'm out."
Death Flies, Fire of Sinai, and Celestial Ray are all unique abilities. Remember how in DS1 the enemies had certain unique skills you couldn't crack? Same thing here. You have to buy them.
Mantras are found by buying them with Macca and unlocking the other Mantras required to grab them. They're not really explained, but it seems like they're sort of conceptual things rather than actual things you can find.
Eh, you're going to want more than just DF plus DP in terms of power, but you should be fine if you've grinded enough and have back up.
It's fine, I like answering questions! In terms of feats, Metatron, who's level 80, can planet bust but requires God's Thunder to do it. He probably won't get it, seeing as Remiel has his hands on it, and loves mankind too much to allow him to use it. Belzaboul at full power no selled God's thunder attack, and whether that's the thunder that levels Tokyo in the Bad End or God's Thunder itself is unclear.
>>
>>48313480
You shank her with Book Maker.
>>
>>48314068
Probably some sort of magitech...

Magic robots. Maybe...

Havent read that far.

Dont know if they reprodce the magic or just the effect. Probably best to assume they work like dark wisdom in the OL jump, converting stuff into their system and then using it.

It gets into a point where the resistances just make you a hole in the setting's supernatural physics.

Favourite Antimagics of mine

>Mushoku Tensei's magic absorbing eye (Coupled with the barrier one)
>RWBY Jam Aura, which can grated to stuff with the book
>Jonny Test's drop-in tree Works with super-science as well
>Blanks in 40k (imperium lets you gain some more versatility with the null aura)
>Vermin Lord can absorb magic, and the booster in Drop in capstone can make a barrier that no-sells an element at a time.
>LoSS Has Aether, apparently is some sort of metamagic...
>>
File: Nope-Orbital_Strike.gif (957 KB, 200x161) Image search: [Google]
Nope-Orbital_Strike.gif
957 KB, 200x161
>>48314180
>>48314182
>>48314191
>>48314192
Yep, not dealing with that shit, I'm restarting my chain.
>>
File: 1468633154735.png (458 KB, 869x722) Image search: [Google]
1468633154735.png
458 KB, 869x722
>>48314206
>>
File: Done.jpg (8 KB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
Done.jpg
8 KB, 160x220
>>48314200
>>
>>48314206
It was made before toriko's power level sky rocketed.
>>
What would be a good element for primal rage?
>>
>>48314206
No, it's because when the jump was made it hadn't gotten that crazy yet. It was a high-powered but reasonable shonen series up until the beginning of the PAIR arc, at which point it majorly escalated.
>>
>>48314243
rage
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.1016961.jpg (256 KB, 559x750) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.1016961.jpg
256 KB, 559x750
>>48314055
Well, the easy way to do it is to just build it into your warehouse. You can partition off an area to act as a store, build some walls, a lower ceiling, put in shelves and all that good stuff, and then just find a spot to act as the warehouse entrance and don't close it for awhile.

If you're using the base key, then just build a little foyer area in your warehouse that leads to another, mundane door so you can "close" the "shop" without shutting off the warehouse.
If you're using a portal, then do the same thing, but build a fake doorway around the portal entrance to disguise it.

Bam, instant movable shop/house/whatever you want to move around. This is all totally mundane and can easily be set up with some manual labor (or whatever you use to stand in for manual labor) in any jump as soon as you have the warehouse.

Could be done with any other pocket dimension, too, but the warehouse is most accessible. Just make sure to wall off the "shop area" to keep it its own thing, and don't let customers go in the back.

... but failing that? There's a perk in Magician's line of Kingdom Hearts that lets you do Merlin's "pack the whole house in a bag" trick.
Or really, as long as you can pack and unpack things at ludicrous convenience (because it'd get old after the twentieth time yourself?), you could do it just about anywhere.
>>
File: Fuck Elves.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Elves.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>48314241
>>
>>48314254
not sure how that could qualify as an element there. However, if I'm allowed to be that abstract, I think I should go with cute. Giant monster channeling the power of cute to tear apart other giant monsters would be awesome.
>>
>>48314237
Toriko gave the okay to start a decade (might be a bit less) earlier than the date in the jump (until the manga ends it and he can actually update the jump) so you can dodge the escalation. If you play it smart you should be able to survive then.
>>
>>48314055
Be so fast at construction that you can build, and preferably tear down, a store in a single night.
>>
>>48314055
Pick up Construction Master from Ranma and just use your mastery of Martial Arts Construction to build a store in a couple of hours.
>>
>>48314226
Actually, Belzaboul's was the Belzebub, the lord of flies.

Belberith is the one that no selled it. And it's not that he no selled it. It's God's THUNDER. Naoya said that it would just make Belberith Stronger, that's why God didn't use it. As in, that and the UEM field.

And in stats, Belberith just has Elec Drain. Nothing drains Almighty. In DS, God's Thunder is literally just Elec. And it would just wreck the city.

Ah. How strong are Fire of Sinai, Celestial Ray and Death Flies?

Also, oh... So I just need to grind a lot with the mantras I have/get and just pay shitton of Macca?

I can do that. That Monopoly account perk that lets me trade my wealth into currency of setting I am in will set me up with it.

Actually, what if due to this being a spin off, different verse, then the power of BEl and the Bels and such have different power levels than other series, and thus are actually weaker? I mean, Belzeboul had to fight SDF soldiers one by one with his magic. He didn't clear them all at once.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 900x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 900x681
>>48314306
Didn't he say that "Part I" should end with Meteor Spice. Then he'll make an end jump for "Part II" which deals with aftermath of Meteor Spice?
>>
>>48314285
>Male Dwaves have beards
>Female dwaves are lolis
Fuck this anime.
>>
>>48314055
I just crashed Dante's place during DMC untill it got to DMC4.

Took portal for the warehouse

Choose a random wall
Put a table against a warehouse wall
Opened portal and made business selling stuff like enchanted equipment i made with clones and Darksiders' Maker tree, RWBY tech and assorted out of universe technologies.

Not much money, but i basically paid Dante's debt to Lady on weapons and magic stuff.
>>
>>48314359
Those Dwarfs are actually 10... already have beards...
>>
>>48313823
>"No"
>But I-
>"No Alanis. We are not trading our Captain to Saunders. Not even in exchange for Naomi."
>What about-
"We're not trading Mako either"
>Fine. I'll remember this come Christmas.
>>
File: 300px-Tribemother_Torra_TCG.jpg (27 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
300px-Tribemother_Torra_TCG.jpg
27 KB, 300x429
>>48314162
>killing Green Jesus

My Jump-fu is not yet strong enough to overcome the power of Metzen.

Plus, I went Tauren, so killing the guys who saved my people from the Centaurs would be bad.
>>
>>48314234
Also, checked.

Jibril died due to the Hypernova. BUT!

She could "Speak" in vacuum or at least last longer than humans, and she tried to win by doing her thing before she fell into Earth's core.

So if one negates the spirit circuits, she can get wrecked. Easily. Especially since no magic and all.

Any antimagic helps. Jumpers can win.

And any other antimagics also help. If Flugels could defeat the Rank 1 race in pure combat, a Jumper could too if he could defeat top Flugel, potentially though.
>>
What's up everyone? Been kinda clocked out for the last few days. Did I miss anything major?

>>48311323
I'm going to have to be honest here. I went into Jumpchain shooting for Pacifist Mode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ASUCKMRCk, grabbing up all sorts of diplomacy and fancy talking perks.

But, after Warhammer 40k, things changed.

I... love war. I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats. I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle.

I don't like it, but it's true. I certainly don't act on it all the time. It's just, whenever I've given the chance and a good reason to dive into massive warfare... I do it with a grin on my face and heavy metal blaring in my ears. In a twisted way, I understand the Major in a way I thought I never would.

So, that said, I'd have to answer your question thusly. How do I fight? When pushed, I pull out all the stops and make my enemies regret they ever stepped up to the plate.

Someone help me. Jumpchain is corrupting me. I can feel it.

>>48311504
I've never really ran anything that strange. In Kill la Kill I intervened and ended the plot /super/ early, then had a nice little vacation running a small fashion industry. Of course, I used dashes of magic to come up with some really interesting stuff. Color changing panties were our biggest seller. Oh, Japan.

>>48314270
I like that idea. Very Howl's Moving Castle. I may steal that idea for a future chain.
>>
File: well met.gif (1 MB, 517x640) Image search: [Google]
well met.gif
1 MB, 517x640
>>48314402
>spoiler

Pic related might help.
>>
>>48314226
>>48314346

So, as I said, power levels are actually lower in DS.

But here's a good question.

How do Persona power levels Compare? Especially if you consider Izanagi no Okami?
>>
>>48314270
I just combined KH holo-jumper stores with minecrafts build, industrial and mystcraft to stripmine other worlds, and autmatically refine raw material and produce equiment to sustain a continent-wide set of stores.

I make a killing in low fantasy like Game of Thrones.

Then again, having the KH oathkeeper perk in RWBY got me A LOT of cash. (and instant friendship with Badass Little Red Riding Hood)
>>
>>48314287
and I'm no closer to coming up with a good element. I doubt either Rage or Cute would be legitimate based on the description.
>Elemental Infusion (200 CP Discount Good/Evil)(Can only be taken once): You can now chose a classic aspect of nature such as fire, water or earth to infuse yourself with. This will open a wide variety of new attacks and defenses for you. Breath fire, make ice shields, or discharge lightning. You can also choose aspects of nature such as plants or decay.
>>
>>48314055
Use the Caravans from Van Hellsing combined with the Lords Castle. You now have a decently large shop with three mobile entrances.
>>
>>48314270
>>48314315
>>48314342
>>48314375

I was thinking more along the lines of “How do I make everyone except the protagonist think the store was always there?”
>>
>>48314402
>Anon also finds meaning in the Majors words, and understands him.
I actually prefered him over Alucard. It's a pity though, I wanted to choose the Mayor Origin in the Hellsing jump but I wasn't too ready to just become a Nazi.

He honestly is a brilliantly character.
>>
File: LIVE INSECT.jpg (36 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
LIVE INSECT.jpg
36 KB, 400x533
>>48314424
JUSTICE

DEMANDS RETRIBUTION
>>
>>48314460
I love those things. Add the trapdoor to the caravan space and then do the underground castle combination for an awesome basement for your store.
>>
>>48314467
The Omega telepathy from the XMCU
>>
>>48314473
THE LIGHT PURGES!
>>
>>48314035
What? I don't remember saying that. Devil Survivor is only weaker than Nocturne and the mainline games after it, because Metatron not even being a planet buster if he doesn't have a certain weapon compared to him being stronger than a casual universe buster is a pretty big difference. But yeah, it raised the power level...sort of.
See, here's the thing: have you ever heard of King Frost? His dex entry says he has the power to free the entire world forever, if he was only aware he could do it, and yet...he's a level 16. A wimp. And he never displays any such feats. At all. The problem with SMT power levels is that aside from YHVH, they're very show, not tell, and they're also inconsistent, as seen with Metatron above. This, combined with other wise fragile humans punching them out makes it hard to tell where the power levels are.
>>48314346
>I got Belzaboul and Belberith mixed up
Where's my katana, I need to redeem my honor.
That's a good point, I actually didn't remember that. Still, he's at least on the level of Metatron and Okuninushi, and the latter claimed he could destroy Japan and remake it.
Fire of Sinai deals heavy almighty damage, like stronger than Megidolaon, and can strike multiple enemies, or one multiple times. Death Flies is stronger, hits everyone, and can instantly kill you without an immunity to death magic. Celestial Ray deals massive almighty damage, and random ailments. I listed them in order of how much magic they use.
Yes.
Maybe, but we've seen lesser demons do that kind of stuff, so he probably could have, but just didn't. It's weaker than Nocturne and SMT IV-Final though, for sure.
>>48314425
Weaker than Nocturne and the games after it, yes.
>How does Persona compare
Eh, it's generally agreed that Persona final bosses would be mid bosses, and in fact are, in most SMT games. Remember, the Personas are NOT the actual gods, but they're more like Stands, in a way. Nyarlathotep is might be the exception, due to Grand Cross.
>>
>>48314517
Eating disorders are bad mkay.
>>
File: 1460302204738.jpg (69 KB, 736x527) Image search: [Google]
1460302204738.jpg
69 KB, 736x527
>>48314469
I could not, in any kind of good conscience, join in on the Major's side. That said, he is a singular character. Brilliant, as your said, and quite mad in a deliciously unique way. An absolutely excellent villain.

He was outraged beyond all reason I denied him the pleasure of "killing" Alucard with Schrodinger. But Alexander Anderson had worked so very hard for the privilege. Besides, I had other plans for his Nail of Helena.
>>
>>48314526
Arguably, Okunisushi MADE Japan apparently so it could be that he had some bond to the Japan that let him do it.

Honestly I personally thought at the time it mean causing a giant earthquake or flooding whole Japan and then taking it away. Something fitting.

So if I were to fight bonus bosses in DDS, and had enough Macca, could I buy their mantras in regular way?

With that monopoly account, how much cash is 1 Macca? Or whatever is appropriate?

Arguably it could be that the freezing the world thing is only, you know, in previous SMT and that again, DS power levels are lower.

Do we have the EXP limit for level difference in DS? What about fusion limit. Can we somehow use that to create new demons?

If we recreate a small scale demon summoning server, how would that work in future jumps? Could I that way carry sentient demons I have on it into other jumps?

Actually, is fusion in DS proper fusion or it has another demon summoned with changed powers? At auto wondered how that works, too.

What about power levels of DDS compared to other stuff?
>>
>>48314526
How tough is it to reach level 99 in jump
? Can we only raise it through killing demons or training and just defeating is enough? Since I am considering using Hyperbolic jumper time chamber combo.

Going into warehouse does not count as escaping lockdown?

Contacting people outside lockdown or sending stuff there through jumper powers won't piss off YHVH due to "muh ordeal"?

Assume I can punch out YHVH in SMT or I somehow beat and podded drawback Dante from that jump, who could arguably defeat YHVH. SMT anon said podding might work. How much major players are we?

It's funny that Four DEVAS could only do a barrier that affected Tokyo, if I read right

Sorry, I need to understand this right
>>
>>48313906
Why do the Protagonists arbitrarily have the ability to keep up with the plot and the jumper doesn't? Can't you actually buy perks/origins that make you central to the plot?
>>
>>48314820
>Can't you actually buy perks/origins that make you central to the plot?
Generally, drawbacks that tie you to the plot don't give you plot armor (which is why they're drawbacks). You can buy plot armor perks in various jumps though, and there are a ton of various luck perks.
>>
>>48314709
Eh, maybe, I interpreted it as him just getting rid of the old island, which had been "infected" with the power of Bel and making a new one.
Sure, but you won't have Jump-Chain fiat backing them if they're erased/stolen/lost.
While I'd leave it up to you, I'd say a ten to a hundred dollars equals one Macca.
It's less DS and SMT as a whole. He's a mook in other games too.
Up to you, and yes.
Yes to both. I think I have that in the jump?
Yes, it's proper fusion. First game has the MCs slaughtering squads of trained, armed soldiers with east at the start, and at the end has them take on a kaiju Atma Avatar. So not too strong, except for the bonus bosses.
>>48314768
Well, you have seven days to level grind, technically less time if you try to interact with the story.
No, but you will still lose if you don't solve the the problems in the time limit.
No, just as long as you don't escape or "run away" from the ordeal.
YHVH in SMT 1 is weaker than DS YHVH, but you'd still be at least stronger than Metatron. So, barring Lucifer, the DS Archangels, and Satan/Nyarlathotep/Izanagi no Okami if you take that drawback, probably the biggest player.
And yeah. The Devas aren't all that strong, being in the 60s range, which is usually midboss strength.
Again, happy to answer your questions.
>>48314820
The Jumper can keep up with the plot too, it's just harder than buying it is. Like I said, I'm not sure how to handle jumpers acquiring Mantras in-jump due to video game logic not being a thing.
>>
>>48314526
How to keep Polaris from deleting devil survivor protags? I mean, wouldn't power of Bel be enough to survive?

So would the super tough drawback in DS2 make the guy be YHVH or he thinks he is YHVH? I mean, In DS 1 it was said power of Bel is equal to power of God...

Is the reward for beating Lucifer, the Lucifer aspect thing, fully sentient? And how much powerful is it? Is it basically the level 99 of game and that's it?

Can I ask Lucifer to give me a version of his aspect in his bishonen "Angel" appearance? Aesthetics.

If I could defeat Boros from one punch man in a straight up fight, how would I do in DS then, technically? Also, assuming that I level up my Str and Vit? Should be enough, yah?

If I have SMT demon powers, I do not need Harmonizer? Similarly, how would Harmonizer function in other jumps? Would I essentially have two sets of stats in a way?

Can I just make my own mistletoe things and fuck up Beldr super easy?

There was one more question, I forgot what it was
>>
>>48314402
>Very Howl's Moving Castle.
I mean, when you think about it, you can attach a door or slap a portal on ANYTHING. Nobody ever said it had to be stationary. It just has to be a working door or a solid surface.

That's why the Spittle Runner works as a spaceship. Sometimes people say, "I just couldn't handle having only such a small space while traveling!", and my response has always been, "I have a warehouse."
Who says you can't build a giant spider mech and then slap your warehouse entrance on it?

I did that in Weird Wild West, after I stole that one guy's spider mech.
>>
>>48311323
Punch. Or sword. Repeat until target stops moving. If target persists, punch harder. Sword harder. Start using magic. Start using tech. Start using the kitchen sink.

Alternatively, destroy the nearest celestial body. Just to make a point.
>>
>>48314820
>Why do the Protagonists arbitrarily have the ability to keep up with the plot
>Protagonists

Read your own post

And second, the level of power you are given to start a jump depends on the jump itself.

Lowest and highest tier characters and ammount thereof
Average power
Rarity of the power
/Writer's Fiat/

DxD didnt have broke shit like the exponential self empowerment because that was supposed to be inbalanced as fuck in the universal scale. the top 10 power levels are similar in 9-3, 1&2 are obsenely above those nine.

Soul eater has black blood, Sorcerer etc. Because while unique in the way that Medusa only made Chrona, its not as fucking overpowered as asking for a soul the size of shinigami's.

Also, what do you do? sit on your ass and play videogames every jump?

Is a fucking Japanese setting. Go get a training montage and become stronger.

Powers as regular start from begginer to decent barring other perks and development potential. Stop bitching about not being as strong as the endgame protagonist the second you crash into the world and go do something productive.
>>
>>48314933
You could even use a mobile police box as a platform for your warehouse.
>>
>>48314929
Do you 100 question people ever think that you're really fucking annoying?
>>
>>48314921
Actually I think SMT jump power levels rely more on the Tell part of descriptions and such of demons. So King Frost can genuinely freeze planet and SMTanon calculated that max speed of 1200 countries races is several hundred Machs. And YHVH is also stronger. So DS JUMP power levels would be weaker if not the same as SMT jump power levels.

Wait, we DO have exp/fusion cap? Fuck.

Can I do Honda's thing of drawing in stronger demons to fight by fighting around, to grind?

Hyperbolic Jumper chamber training, ho!

Persona's Izanagi no Okami and SMT jump power levels, ho!
>>
>>48314997
Different jumps handle it differently, anon. lots of them do in fact put you level with the protag/villain.

Not saying he has to or should, just pointing that out.
>>
>>48315021
Is that a bait?

Cuz jumpmaker said he likes answering questions
>>
File: E8abY.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
E8abY.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>48315003
>>
>>48315034
Your first line is kind of annoying to read. It's like, I don't care about your point at all, but I'm seeing a really bad argument and it triggers me.
>>
>>48315071
They just seem so petty and it strikes me as if you people are allergic to imagination and self determination.
>>
File: 35ff5bff6a3e073e14f0d72dc0b8d314.jpg (176 KB, 1414x1000) Image search: [Google]
35ff5bff6a3e073e14f0d72dc0b8d314.jpg
176 KB, 1414x1000
>>48314933
>>you can attach a door or slap a portal on ANYTHING.
Dear all the many gods and goddesses... I've been doing this all wrong.

No... you really don't understand.

I use a Door as an improvised weapon all the time! I even keep one in my Bag of Holding!

And it has never once occurred to me that I could simply slap it down somewhere and access my Warehouse whenever I want. I /always/ look around for a nearby one and occasionally get stuck in tight spots because there is no door at hand.

I feel like a bit of a fool over this. Thank you Konata, for making me realize just how wrong I've been playing this game.

I wish I was making up this level of brain fart, but I'm not.
>>
>>48314929
There's no guarantee they'll be deleted, but the best way to save them is to use the first day before Polaris' void has consumed Japan to make sure they're in the three cities protected by the barriers. Abel might be fine though, due to being, well, Abel.
YHVH, yes. And Bel can equal God, sure. Except it would take a lot more time, and Errai will be much stronger than normal YHVH, as he'll have four avatars backing him up.
Yes to both.
Sure, though he'd probably be more than a little confused.
Uh...I guess you'd be fine? Boros is a planet buster, right? Except for Lucifer, the Archangels, and the boosted 8th day bosses, you should be fine, yeah.
The Harmonizer just means you can hit demons and hurt them, while if they hit you and you're on their level they won't instantly kill you. It doesn't really do much in other jumps, besides letting you hit things you normally couldn't, like ghosts.
Sure, just as long as it's actual mistletoe.
>>48315034
Not really. Because the Archangels have apparently been buffed enough that just them arriving would destroy the Earth. So it's still in doubt.
You do have the fusion cap, but you decide on the EXP cap, I won't rule on that.
Sure, the capstone for Thug is actually that, basically.
>>
>>48314921
You say video game logic like that's a canon thing. Did one of the game designers of DDS out and say that mantras are way harder to acquire than the main characters make it look? Because if the only known rate of acquiring mantras is set by the protagonists, than it stands to reason that it isn't unusual unless specifically noted.
>>
>>48314467
Which protagonist?
>>
>>48315063
Somemake sense, considering some things are pretty low end and have little power escalation, But getting to main villain/Protag endgame levels when they are in the planet buster tier at that time. And on the moment you enter, it just wanking.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.