[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /tg/, what is the craziest thing you've eaten in a game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (57 KB, 596x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
57 KB, 596x600
Tell me /tg/, what is the craziest thing you've eaten in a game?
>>
>>48308611
The DM's poor excuse of a plot.
>>
A skeleton with 500 arms. The skeleton was normal sized, as were the arms.
>>
File: 1448503074714.png (48 KB, 940x630) Image search: [Google]
1448503074714.png
48 KB, 940x630
>>
>>48308974

Came here to post this
>>
>>48308611
Ten pizzas. As a full body cyborg. Using a proboscis.
GM didn't let me take a shite afterwards, said that star wars characters don't shit, because we never saw it in the movies.
>>
>>48308611
Pickled mindflayer brain.
>>
>>48308611
A raw hippogryph's heart.
>>
>>48308611

The DMPC's corpse, to prevent it from being rezzed.
>>
So much bullshit.
>>
One of my player's PCs. Whole.
>>
>>48308611
I ate mad ding dongs once.
>>
>>48308974
Why does this make me kek so hard everytime I see it?
>>
File: steve harvey 2.png (115 KB, 280x290) Image search: [Google]
steve harvey 2.png
115 KB, 280x290
>>48309027
>>
>>48308611
A live spiky crab. Almost got my character kileld when it lacerated his throat. On second though, might not have been the best way to impress people.
>>
I drank a green slime...bye bye wish
>>
>>48309027
So this is what goes on in SW RP when nobody's boning hot misunderstood Sith ladies.
>>
An Ork warboss. All of him, including his 'ard pants and shoota. With a fork. That was a fun guardsman to play.
>>
A fellow PC who was made of slime. To sneak her in, she hid in my guy's stomach.
>>
>>48308611
Played a half-orc he ate kobolds after killing em
>>
We once had a barbarian that would spent the majority of his share of the loot on beetles, the big ones that you use for insect fighting, because he thought eating them gave him superpowers.
>>
>>48308611

The glowing heart of a giant antimagic stone golem. The GM decided that it increased my ogre monk's spell resistance by ten.
>>
>>48308974
Did the dude mix milk, Cosmic Brownies, and Fiber One bars into one shake?
>>
>>48308611
One of the players in my game drank a bottled fire elemental. Needless to say he died, always read the labels guys.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.