[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By the grace of gods and fate, your current character has become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1468476583518.jpg (259 KB, 800x745) Image search: [Google]
1468476583518.jpg
259 KB, 800x745
By the grace of gods and fate, your current character has become huge. (Between 8 and 10 feet tall, with an exceptionally sturdy, muscular physique.)

How does this impact your campaign?
>>
>>48307586
HULK MAGE OP
>>
>>48307586
Assuming he keeps his dex and cha scores, my elven swashbuckler would proclaim himself a god or something.
>>
The gnome wizard's kobold wife will be thankful she doesn't have a gag-reflex.
>>
>>48307586
My current character is a Minotaur Warblade so.... nature beat the gods to it?
>>
>>48307586
I abaondon my current task and start weaving plans to hijack a magic airship of House Orien and destroy it. I decide that infiltrating it would be better if I was captured and transported to it, rather than making my way myself. I then proceed to free 'self and beat the shit out of House Tharask inquisitive. I make sure he's dead before throwing him down to kiss the ground...
>>
Comes now the dawn of the Amazons, the first of their kind a formerly demure and kindly noble young woman.
>>
>>48307586
I don't think it would impact the campaign that much, since enlargement magic isn't all that rare. It would just be a permanent version of that.

I think it would make being the party face a bit awkward at times, but it would work wonders for his preferred method of diplomacy, which is intimidation.

Also maybe now he can finally rush into combat like he prefers without getting hammered straight into the ground every time.
>>
>>48307586
>huge
Don't you mean "YUGE"?
>>
>>48307586
He's a sneakthief/party face that frequently disguises himself as your typical half-orc barbarian. I'd say it was perfect if it didn't completely obviate his expertise in disguise skills. Still, probably worth it overall.
>>
File: 1380330239851.jpg (52 KB, 621x800) Image search: [Google]
1380330239851.jpg
52 KB, 621x800
>>48307586
No more struggling to reach those tomes up on the top shelf. Plus a free bonus after years of study and lack of any really substantial physical training is also a boon.
>>
SHIFTER AMAZON-TIER SNU-SNU
>>
Myself and my party are concerned that my gains and newfound swoleness was are part of the boon given to me by a demon lord for a minor favor.
>>
>>48307586
Im gonna feel toroughly disapointed my dm will just handle it like an improved statblock.
>>
>>48308175
Become the DM you wish to see in the world.
>>
File: 1459487397907.jpg (1 MB, 1666x2084) Image search: [Google]
1459487397907.jpg
1 MB, 1666x2084
Will my character be able to recruit sellswords with great loyalty?
>>
File: 1467866098223.jpg (68 KB, 595x569) Image search: [Google]
1467866098223.jpg
68 KB, 595x569
>>48307586
My Guardsman will use his newfound HUEG and SWOLE-ness to beat Ork warbosses into submission before he takes over the WAAAGH!!! so that he may lead them to fuck over the Eldar, those dickery practicer twinks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.