[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any players of MYFAROG here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: c757fb8830_1000.jpg (674 KB, 1000x1136) Image search: [Google]
c757fb8830_1000.jpg
674 KB, 1000x1136
Any players of MYFAROG here?
>>
First for le evil nazi may-may

Although on topic I have never actually read it, so a PDF would be nice please.
>>
File: amy.jpg (12 KB, 248x293) Image search: [Google]
amy.jpg
12 KB, 248x293
>papyrus
>>
>>48258614

Read through it. Never gonna play it. It's trash.
>>
>>48258640
And hopefully there won't be. You can go to myfarog.org there are a lot of mechanics explained, but you have to buy the game.

>>48258650
That was just for the first version.

>>48258651
To each his own, though you could say you need a +1 Int in order to play it.
>>
>>48258700
>all that pure wankery just on the title page
If this was made by someone other than Varg it would be mocked out of existence, but because of his infamy it's actually got apologists
>>
>>48258614
Get out, Varg.

Nobody want to play your game.
>>
It's a mediocre rpg with clunky mechanics. If it wasn't racist none of you fucks would be talking about it. Stop acting like it's so terrible that no one wants to play your racist game when racism is literally the only reason it exists.
>>
>>48258700

>inspirational writers
>no Adam of Bremen
>no Saxo

What a fucking poser, he doesn't care about Northern Germanic scholarship in the slightest.
>>
Can't wait for the rules lite version based on how he plays with and imparts morals to his kids.

>roll a dice, if its rolled by you, a nord, you win because you're a winner!
>>
>>48258614
>Any players of MYFAROG here?
No; my religion forbids me from playing garbage d20 systems.
>>
>>48259453
hola reddito
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.